NATION

PASSWORD

[OOC][Esq. only] Menace of the Seven Seas

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Francilie
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

[OOC][Esq. only] Menace of the Seven Seas

Postby Francilie » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:41 pm

Hi.

That's the OOC thread for the future RP, "Menace in the Seven Seas". For those who are not aware, it's a RP about a natural disaster called a "megatsunami", a tsunami, but more powerful.

To give you an idea, it would be around an underwater volcano located near Danubia, that will know an eruption similar to the Mount Saint-Helens's. This would trigger a gorgeous megatsunami.

To interact, you have 3 options: you can make a news article, you can RP your inhabitants or your administration. News concerning the location of the megatsunami will be made my me though.

So, anyone's interested ?
Esquarium's favourite French-speaking federal republic gone far-right once

I'm neither a rightist, a centrist nor a leftist; I think all of them have good and bad ideas.

Columbion
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Columbion » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:22 pm

Francilie wrote:Hi.

That's the OOC thread for the future RP, "Menace in the Seven Seas". For those who are not aware, it's a RP about a natural disaster called a "megatsunami", a tsunami, but more powerful.

To give you an idea, it would be around an underwater volcano located near Danubia, that will know an eruption similar to the Mount Saint-Helens's. This would trigger a gorgeous megatsunami.

To interact, you have 3 options: you can make a news article, you can RP your inhabitants or your administration. News concerning the location of the megatsunami will be made my me though.

So, anyone's interested ?

So Ionland's Northern coast would be hit? If so, nothing is there but highlands.

Return to International Incidents