NATION

PASSWORD

Seasons Turn OOC Thread (Please TG Entry)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Fri May 22, 2015 5:49 pm

Well, you've explained yourself very well. I apologize for this: I jumped to the conclusion that like the other three you were going to give me vague information and explanations for days, which was frustrating me a great deal. It was starting to strike me that none of the three players in question understood the possibility that they MIGHT have caused a regional war. It was hard to even understand their perspective; every question resulted in a flurry of people talking about things that didn't relate to the question, and then the players would inevitably say things like "I don't know" or "just try us and see" or things like that. It was very frustrating. So you are right, unfortunately you were in my sights and I took it out on you for which I apologize.
"The three articles of Civil Service faith: it takes longer to do things quickly, it's far more expensive to do things cheaply, and it's more democratic to do things in secret." - Jim Hacker "Yes Minister"

Previous

Return to International Incidents