NATION

PASSWORD

Seasons Turn OOC Thread (Please TG Entry)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Allamunnic States
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 28, 2011
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Allamunnic States » Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:21 am

Allamunnic Naval Forces
3rd Fleet - CO: ADM Hylda Lyndstrum
Subordinate Flag Officers:
- VADM Waldr Braandur
- RADM Kaarla Johansunn
- RADM Rikard Ulryk
AFS Nydhoeg (Aircraft Carrier) – CO: CDRE Kaaryna Umbur
AFS Junna Braandur (Destroyer) – CO: CAPT Erik Kaarwaald
AFS Skraelingia (Frigate) – CO: CAPT Junn Hendryks
AFS Rumanika (Frigate) – CO: CAPT Brynna Myntur
AFS Onneria (Frigate) – CO: CAPT Mikaela Fraansunn
AFS Ainslynd (Frigate) – CO: CAPT Graagur Alaryklunn
AFS Dewgong (D/E Sub) – CO: CAPT Ellyn Haargyldsunn
AFS Beluga (Refueler) – CO: CAPT Kyla Bronnsunn
Part of the Ajax Role-Playing Community.
Stay apprised of developments in Ottonia
Political Compass
Six-Time World Bowl Champions (XVI, XVII, XIX, XXIII, XXV, XXVII)
WLC VII & X Champs (WLC VI, XI & XIII Runners-Up)

Hittanryan
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 10, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Hittanryan » Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:13 pm

Map of Harbourtown Area:

I'm going to use this to figure out the CPO areas of operation (AO).
In-character name of the nation is "Adiron," because I like the name better.

Hutanjia
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 28, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Hutanjia » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:49 am

My deepest apologies in the delay in posting. Some issues came up regionally in NS, and in RL (severe work exhaustion and family stuff). I am near getting a post done and hope to have it up soon.

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:36 pm

So everyone: this is my plan for New Edom now we are at this stage of things. I don't really want a huge conclusion or anything, so I would like to suggest that we don't push for one. There's no rush about it. If people have differing thoughts or suggestions please let me know, but what I've achieved is my original vision for my country: a nation divided and struggling to achieve unity.

1. I'd like if possible to keep peacekeeping going on for a while, just as part of the national landscape.

2. I'd like the violence to be an ongoing thing.

3. There will be in effect three governments generally--the Regency, the Theocratic Republic, and the Protectorate of Gloria Regis.

Having reached this point, we can certainly continue in the thread, but a lot of what I wanted to do was set the stage for things. We can now continue with stuff in separate threads. We could for instance focus on individual stories in the context that has been set. Other stuff that relates to peacekeeping particularly we could always start a new thread about so that people can follow it easily.

If there are any questions or if this is confusing, please let me know, either by posting here or on IRC. Thank you all for helping and participating!
Last edited by New Edom on Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The three articles of Civil Service faith: it takes longer to do things quickly, it's far more expensive to do things cheaply, and it's more democratic to do things in secret." - Jim Hacker "Yes Minister"

The Shrailleeni Empire
Minister

Founded: Oct 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Shrailleeni Empire » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:44 pm

To clarify, are you suggesting that the current situation become the status quo for the time being? That would certainly be acceptable to me, provided that I can post a few things in Seasons since I've been absent the last week. I only worry about keeping abreast of events going on in disparate threads after the "conclusion" of Seasons...could some kind of OOC thread-list be created? I could ask on IRC or TG, but sometimes I don't have time for either.
أدرس اللغة العربية وهي لغة جميلة
Mother of One, Mother of All
Ask Me Anything IC
Come to the Mother's Embrace
New Edom wrote:Elizabeth Salt remarked, "It's amazing, isn't it, you rarely see modern troops that wear their 19th century uniforms and gear so well--they must drill all the time. Is this a guards outfit?"

Sif said to her, "This is a modern Shrailleeni Empire military parade. Like as in this is what they wear, this is what they use. This is it."

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:00 pm

We can keep this thread open as the OOC thread for affairs in New Edom, and yes, I pictured this as a status quo for New Edom.

I always wanted this really for New Edom--a clear sense of the struggle of the nation in a divided state.
"The three articles of Civil Service faith: it takes longer to do things quickly, it's far more expensive to do things cheaply, and it's more democratic to do things in secret." - Jim Hacker "Yes Minister"

Tericio
Spokesperson

Founded: May 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tericio » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:14 pm

ignore
Last edited by Tericio on Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Estoni: "Tericio is just a happy foreigner in a panama hat and aviators throwing food at us."

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:14 am

Map of West Baran Penninsula

Cornellian Peacekeeping Organization Forces

Harbourtown
Commanding Officer, Mission New Edom: Major-General Louis Deaton (Adiron)
Salcah (DMZ): CO Brigadier General Tachel (Adiran)
Saint Joseph (DMZ): CO Brigadier General Larkin (Noviteran
Harbourtown: CO Brigadier General Erik Hoenzyrnn (Allamunnic)

1x Expeditionary Command and Control Group (Military intelligence, signals, and network support companies with brigade support)
1x Military Police Battalion: 2nd Battalion, 24th Military Police Regiment, CO Lt. Colonel Edward Karlsson

Electoral Security in Harbourtown, equipped for riot control and counterinsurgency.
CONTINGENT COMMANDER: Generalmajor Jürgen Ehrenberg

Medical Regiment 11- Commanded by Oberst Andreas Dreher
Medical Regiment 06- Commanded by Oberst Jana Loewe
Field Hospital Regiment 21- Commanded by Oberst Alexander Moench

1st Regiment, 9th Panzergrenadier Division
-1st Battalion | Commanded by Oberstleutnant Wolfgang Lowe
-2nd Battalion | Commanded by Oberstleutnant Mathias Daecher

Feldjägerbattalion 131 | Commanded by Oberstleutnant Mikael Ritter

1st Armoured Brigade, 3rd Battalion, A Company, 12th Panzer Division (Armed with KpfPz. K2A8S 'Schwarzkopf' Main Battle Tanks)
-1st Armour Platoon | Commanded by Oberleutnant Anne Gaertner
-2nd Armour Platoon | Commanded by Oberleutnant Stephan Schwarz

1st Armoured Brigade, 1st Battalion, A Company, 10th Panzer Division (Armed with KpfPz. K2A8S and K2A7M3 Main Battle Tanks)
-Commanded by Hauptmann Luca Austerlitz

- 61st Armored Battalion - 1301 personnel, 63 MBTs
= CO: Cmndr. Adylynn Bromm
1 Battalion of Gendarmerie Provost (Military Police)
- 28th Provost Gendermerie Battalion (360 persons)
= CO: Chief Uldya Onnurlunn

General Command: Colonel Casimir Poznan

Assigned to Harbourtown for electoral security-

44th Federal Light Infantry Battalion, 500 men, commanded by Major Christos Papadopoulos

1st Federalist Militia Battalion, 450 men commanded by Major Malar Zadin

3rd Support and Supply Battalion, 600 men, commanded by Lieutenant Colonel Ewa Jaworski

22nrd Military Police Battalion, 500 men, commanded by Colonel Josef Markowitz.

4th Workers' Militia Battalion, 340 men and women, commanded by Commissar Ignace Mazan

Salcah (Demilitarized Zone)
Ground Forces Commanding Officer: Brigadier General Ray Tachel

1x Mechanized Infantry Battalion: 1st Battalion, 65th Mechanized Infantry Regiment, CO Lt. Colonel Nadia Adamski, Operations Officer Major Marie Menger
1x Armored Company: E Company, 2nd Battalion, 32nd Armored Regiment, CO Captain Ariel Yobanna
1x Armored Reconnaissance Company: B Company, 1st Battalion, CO Captain Ning Mao
1x Towed Howitzer Battery:
1x Mortar Battery:
1x Combat Engineer Company:
1x Armored Recovery Company:
1x Attack Helicopter Squadron:
1x Utility Helicopter Squadron:
1x Expeditionary Support Regiment (Logistics, transport, and medical companies)

Note: At this stage, not yet fully deployed.
- 55th Mobile Infantry Battalion - 1286 personnel
= CO: Cmndr. Mikel Nealsunn
- 41st Artillery Battalion (Towed Howitzers) - 1046 personnel
= CO: Lt.Cmndr. Jynna Hull
- 26th Air Defense Battalion - 1046 personnel
= CO: Lt.Cmndr. Myra Baerun
- 53rd Engineer Battalion - 1092 personnel
= CO: Lt.Cmndr. Margus Kynt
- 37th Service Battalion - 1312 personnel
= CO: Lt.Cmndr. Waldr Styglunn
- 48th Service Battalion - 1312 personnel
= CO: Lt.Cmndr. Edaalya Myntur
- 4th Medical Battalion - 1440 personnel
= CO: Lt.Cmndr. Inna Eriksunn
- 3rd Reconnaissance Squadron - 178 personnel
= CO: Maj. Elysabyt Ulfsunn
- 3rd Signal Company - 204 personnel
= CO: Maj. Mikel Maarks
- 2nd Intelligence Company - 204 personnel
= CO: Maj. Anna Moernur
- 4th Headquarters Company - 100 personnel
= CO: Maj. Hylga Bjornlunn

Saint Joseph DMZ
- 12th Logistics Battalion- Army Engineer Corps
- 93rd Transportation Battalion- Army Transportation Corps
- 22nd Signals Battalion - Army Signal Corps
- rd Medical Battalion - Army Medical Corps
- 4th Mechanized Infantry Battalion - 1st Infantry Division
- 38th Infantry Battalion - 1st Infantry Division
- 42nd Air Cavalry Battalion - 11th Charmed Rangers Brigade
- 6 Tanks from 3rd Armored Battalion - 14th Armored Regiment
- 30th Field Artillery Battalion-1st Infantry Division

Theocratic Republic of New Edom

Harbourtown
Unknown numbers of insurgents operating in the general area that are pro-ETC/Theocratic Republic.
Troop Strength: 5,000 combat troops. Currently spread in a cordon controlling approaches to Harbourtown with one battalion defending Tyrannis Naval Air Station
- 5 motorized light infantry battalions
- 1 artillery (towed 105mm howitzer, BM-21) battalion
- 1 air defense artillery battalion (ZSU-23-4)
- 1 combat engineer battalion

3 x A565 AWACS
10 x Terrier VTOL multi role fighter
12 x Sparrowhawk Multi Role Fighter
6 x Shadowhawk Stealth Air Superiority Fighter
15 x TH-300 Lakota Utility Helicopter
9 CFHQN-1 Kite Rotodyne Drones
1 x Marine Infantry Security Company (motorized infantry)
6 motorized open patrol vessels

8,000 Light Infantry
3,000 City Militia (police)
Note that these forces have improvised vehicles of number varying from week to week, light small arms, some machineguns and RPGs.

Saint Joseph
Unknown numbers of insurgents pro-ETC/Theocratic Republic.
7,000 motorized light infantry; current location is 5 km south of Saint Joseph in a field camp.
- 5 infantry battalions
- 1 artillery (towed 105mm howitzer) battalion
- 1 air defense artillery (ZSU-23-4) battalion
- 1 combat engineer battalion

Salcah
Unknown numbers of insurgents.
4,500 combat infantry
2 x Light Infantry Battalions
1 x Motorized Light Infantry Battalions
1 x Mechanized Infantry Battalions (BTR-60)
1 x Artillery Battalion (105mm howizer, towed, 2 batteries only)
1 x Air Defense Battery (ZSU-23-4)

Monarchist Forces

Note: While not on the map, Air Force units out of Padan Air Force Base and Military District of Fineberg fly regular recon missions and air security patrols over the province generally. These tend to be from the 5th Tactical Fighter Group (Sparrowhawk and Shadowhawk) and Kite Rotodyne Drones as well as AWACs.

Also not on the map, Carrier Task Force Boa supports coastal operations with naval missile and main gun strikes, as well as Sea-Terrier combat air patrols and helicopter support. This Task Force consists of a VTOL carrier, two cruisers, two destroyers, two frigates, a diesel electric submarine and three corvettes.

All Monarchist ground forces units are under the command of the IX Army Corps led by Lieutenant-General Felicity Romain.

Near Saint Joseph
Roman "Barebones Legion", Brigade Strength unit of mechanized infantry; Rottweiler MBT battalion, Mechanized Infantry, SPH battalion, ADA battalion, combat engineer btn, aviation company. (location 5km north of St. Joseph)

Monarchist insurgents (unknown to enemy intelligence, this is a Special Forces unit known as Rover Team Group B--also known as the Sugar Rats)

Salcah
1st Rover Team Group (Special Forces, urban counterterrorism and counterinsurgency)
10th Military Police Regiment
3rd Air Defense Artillery Regiment
42nd Heavy Artillery Regiment
60th Combat Engineer Regiment
3rd Transport Regiment
1st Logistics Regiment
29th Field Ambulance Regiment
11th Signals Regiment
1st, and 2nd Squadrons, Royal Cavalry Guards (Armoured Regiment, M8 Li Toneur Main Battle Tank, M20 Hamsher APC, M28 Vigilo Armoured Recon Vehicle)
21st Lancers (Air Cavalry; TH-300 Lakota Transport, AH-77 Cannondale Stealth Attack, AH-90 Incursor Heavy Attack)

• 2nd Bn, 1st HAR (Rangers) (1st Wave - Initial Training Deployment)
    - 1st Bn, 1st HAR (Rangers) (2nd Wave - Airlift Reinforcements)
  • 1st Bn, 28th Mechanized Brigade (1st Wave - Initial Training Deployment)
    - A & B Co, 2nd Bn, 28th Mechanized Brigade (2nd Wave - Airlift Reinforcements)
  • A Co., 3rd Bn, 18th Artillery Regiment (1st Wave - Initial Training Deployment)
  • 3rd Pltn, B Co., 144th Medical Battalion (1st Wave - Initial Training Deployment)
    - The Rest of B Co. + C Co., 144th Medical Battalion (2nd Wave - Airlift Reinforcements)
  • 1st Bn, 46th Logistical Regiment (1st Wave - Initial Training Deployment)
  • 1st Bn, 10th Infantry Regiment (2nd Wave - Airlift Reinforcements)
  • A & B Co., 148th Military Police Battalion (2nd Wave - Airlift Reinforcements)

Ground troops will see regiments & battalions broken up and broken down into 3 groups: 2 RCTs and a reserve force, or 3 slightly overloaded RCTs.

• Elements of the 19th Air Support Wing (heavy lifters, air refuelers, 1x RCC Baron) (2nd Wave - Airlift Reinforcements)
  • 6th Air Superiority Squadron (2nd Wave - Airlift Reinforcements)
  • 7th Fighter Squadron (2nd Wave - Airlift Reinforcements)
  • 12th CAS Squadron (1st Wave - Initial Training Deployment)

Heshbon
Ghantish Brigade (3,000 motorized light infantry)
9th (New Edomite) Marine Infantry Regiment (Mechanized; M20 Hamsher APC, M28 Vigilo Armoured Recon Vehicle)
- 6 companies of mechanized infantry
- 1 self propelled mortar company (120mm)
- 1 battery of 155mm SPH
- 1 battery of King Shepherd Air Defense Artillery
- Engineer Company (seconded from the 60th)
- 1 Attack Helicopter Company seconded from the 18th Mounted Light Infantry(AH-77 Cannondale)

Amor
Maldorian Brigade (3,000 motorized light infantry)
18th (New Edomite) Mounted Light Infantry
- 2 Attack Helicopter Companies (AH-77 Cannondale)
- 4 Air Mobile Infantry Companies (TH-300 Lakota)
- 1 Air Mobile Combat Engineer Company (TH-300 Lakota)
- Battery of 155mm SPH seconded from the 42nd
Last edited by New Edom on Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:22 am, edited 5 times in total.

New Decius
Senator

Founded: Jul 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Decius » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:48 pm

Evening all
Proud advocate that Europe stands stronger together than divided. The EU may be flawed in some areas but the idea of a united Europa can only bring good fortune to Europe and the world. For more than two thousand years, Europe was home to conflicts inspired by coveting one another's territory and resources, even making the continent the home to some of the world's most destructive and costly conflicts. But the idea was all wrong in their minds. Their idea was to bring this territory or that under their flag and spread influence on the continent. The idea they should all have been thinking was that the goal should be to bring the continent under one unified flag.

IATA Member

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:52 pm

New Decius wrote:Evening all

Hey, so this is where you post what you're going to do in the thread.

New Decius
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Decius » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:54 pm

New Edom wrote:
New Decius wrote:Evening all

Well I would support the monarchists in both military and financial means. Including Naval and Air assets along with my Foreign Legion.
Proud advocate that Europe stands stronger together than divided. The EU may be flawed in some areas but the idea of a united Europa can only bring good fortune to Europe and the world. For more than two thousand years, Europe was home to conflicts inspired by coveting one another's territory and resources, even making the continent the home to some of the world's most destructive and costly conflicts. But the idea was all wrong in their minds. Their idea was to bring this territory or that under their flag and spread influence on the continent. The idea they should all have been thinking was that the goal should be to bring the continent under one unified flag.

IATA Member

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:04 pm

New Decius wrote:
New Edom wrote:

Well I would support the monarchists in both military and financial means. Including Naval and Air assets along with my Foreign Legion.

Alright: what about the attempts at peace treaty, what about the peacekeepers and such? Would your country be trying to break the peace?

New Decius
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Decius » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:07 pm

New Edom wrote:
New Decius wrote:

Alright: what about the attempts at peace treaty, what about the peacekeepers and such? Would your country be trying to break the peace?

No. We would be trying to help peace talks along. But so long as there is fighting we will be fighting too. When the fighting stops we stop fighting.

IATA Member

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:23 am

The Cornellian Peacekeeping Organization (which is a regional one) is organzing both military peacekeepers as well as a mediation team which will be meeting with delegates from the disputing sides in a foreign city within the region.

All three sides (the Monarchists, the Theocratic Republic, the Feminist Collective) have agreed to NOT bring in reinforcements during the cease fire. There are other actions going on--political activism, riots or intimidation behaviour against rival political groups, insurgency, evacuations of supporting villages of the insurgency on the West Baran Penninsula and so on.

What is more likely to be welcome:
- NGO activity (humanitarian aid)
- Diplomacy (exploring closer ties with factions, trying different ideas about mediation outside of the CPO process, etc)
- Espionage/Special Operations. Note that nations that do not have previously existing relations need to discuss with me how they go about starting such operations, or work on backstory with me in some capacity, and/or with others already in the thread. One example of this is Blackhelm Confederacy who has special ops in New Edom working secretly with the Theocratic Republic training personnel for insurgency activity and smuggling in weapons.
- Journalism
- One thing no one has done is have civilians who are in New Edom for other purposes who might be in difficulty or stranded or the like.

New Decius
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Decius » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:31 am

I am likely to stick to diplomacy and espionage for the moment, unless fighting starts up again in which case then I'll send military aid. I am siding with the Monarchists.

IATA Member

Spartianus
Spokesperson

Founded: May 20, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Spartianus » Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:53 pm

Just a heads up, due to college work heating up, I'm going to use this recent breakdown of the truce as an excuse to withdraw Spartianus' forces from New Edom. I hope to make an IC post detailing this tonight, but if I do not it can be assumed that Spartianus former-peacekeepers will not offer resistance to either party.

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:51 pm

Spartianus wrote:Just a heads up, due to college work heating up, I'm going to use this recent breakdown of the truce as an excuse to withdraw Spartianus' forces from New Edom. I hope to make an IC post detailing this tonight, but if I do not it can be assumed that Spartianus former-peacekeepers will not offer resistance to either party.

I greatly appreciate Spartianus doing this. What I do not appreciate are people who continually leave me hanging.

I repeat: I understand people being busy. The proper way to handle that is to say something like the following:
a) I will be busy X amount of time until such and such date.
b) I will be indefinitely busy.

And then be willing to work with people who do have the time to post and move things along. You can give others control over certain actions (LRE for instance has done this, Hutanjia has done this) or have stuff put on hold (Deadora did this with our thread about Dengali). I will gladly accept these options.

Just advising players who have not been posting and have refused to be clear about when they can: I will be assuming that your units have not been doing much. You have given me no parameters for their actions, so I will assume them to have been ineffective or for them not to have arrived.

Jedoria
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Jedoria » Sun May 03, 2015 7:32 am

Question Edom: Is there any ORBAT somewhere for the Edomite forces in Peregrino?
“We were all of us cogs in a great machine which sometimes rolled forward, nobody knew where, sometimes backwards, nobody knew why.”
― Ernst Toller

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Sun May 03, 2015 11:41 am

CO: Rear-Admiral Benjamin Zeror
IIiC- Brigadier-General Samuel Hod

Air Force: )
- 1 intelligence and reconnaissance flight (2 E-15 Early Warning/ECM Aircraft)
- 1 tactical air patrol squadron (15 Sparrowhawk multi role fighters)
- 1 Radar and Weather station (OTH fixed radar array)
- 1 ZSU-23-4 Shilka Anti-Aircraft Squadron (consisting of 3 batteries of Shilkas at 3 main locations)
- 1 Helicopter Squadron (12 TH-300 Lakota Medium Lift Helicopters, 6 CHFQN-1 Kite Rotodyne Drones, 6 Vandal Light Recon Helicopters, 8 RH-77 Cannondale Attack Helicopters)

Army Units:
- 1 Engineer Battalion
- 1 Field Hospital
- 1 Military Police Company
- 1 Mechanized Infantry Regiment (104th Infantry Regiment Consists of 3 x Mechanized Infantry Battalion, 1 x Artillery Battery (SPH), 1 x Mortar Battery)

Naval Base (Port of San Marco and Airport)
- 3 Audentia Class Corvettes
- 3 Kingston Class Patrol ships
- 3 P-20s, 2 V-22 Ospreys
(regular training and supply convoys will also be arriving here)
- 1 RBS-15 mobile anti-ship battery

Jedoria
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Jedoria » Sun May 03, 2015 11:44 am

Thanks Edom! You're too kind.
“We were all of us cogs in a great machine which sometimes rolled forward, nobody knew where, sometimes backwards, nobody knew why.”
― Ernst Toller

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Fri May 08, 2015 5:12 pm

From the Peregrino Lonely World Factbook
The coastline of Peregrino is one of many contrasts. The souththeast shore is severely eroded by the ocean. There are many small inlets in the rugged coastline, but no coastal plain of any extent. A narrow strip of plains along the northern coast offers calm seas and white sand beaches. Behind the beaches is a flat raised plain of uplifted coral reef. This has made the areas around San Marco and Aqua Vita perfect for tourism though mediocre for port purposes save for shallow bottomed craft.

The southern and southwestern coast has small stretches of plains lined by black sand beaches. These are backed by cliffs of limestone where the plateaus end. In many stretches with no coastal plain, the cliffs drop 300 metres straight to the sea. Port San Victor on the northwestern coat has a good cove sheltered from the worst storms and protected from severe tidal change but had required enormous engineering efforts on the part of the previous colonial Cornellian colonists in order to achieve access to it as a port. This old fashioned port is largely used by fishermen and coastal patrol craft. The only really good port on the island is at San Marco, which is capable of supporting traffic from larger freighters and oil tankers.

The population of the Overseas Dependency of Western Peregrino is 1,282,000, including the capital city which has a population of 538,000.

The population of the Republic of Peregrino, to the east, is 731,000.

Nerovia
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Nerovia » Sat May 09, 2015 5:16 am

Hittanryan wrote:Map of Harbourtown Area:

(Image)

The Nerovian Army will be landing at Heshbon and Arnon. There will be 20 ships (3 of them airplane carriers), and up to 7,000 soldiers. There will also be 100 tanks, 300 medics available, and 20 drones of ours. Our main mission is to take down the violent activism and militia reprisals in all 4 cities of which that under that influential control (Hillel, Lookinghaven, Westmark, and Sixington). We should have up to 7,000 more soldiers (14,000 total). But, we will be starting by trying to liberate Arnon, Hesbon, and Harbourtown first. Harbourtown will also be part our mission, as it is under a series of riots and attacks against political rivals.

We'll see you on the battlefield.

P.S. I will bring up ship names soon!

Sincereley,
King Abraham Williams the III

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Sat May 09, 2015 3:52 pm

Nerovia wrote:
Hittanryan wrote:Map of Harbourtown Area:

(Image)

The Nerovian Army will be landing at Heshbon and Arnon. There will be 20 ships (3 of them airplane carriers), and up to 7,000 soldiers. There will also be 100 tanks, 300 medics available, and 20 drones of ours. Our main mission is to take down the violent activism and militia reprisals in all 4 cities of which that under that influential control (Hillel, Lookinghaven, Westmark, and Sixington). We should have up to 7,000 more soldiers (14,000 total). But, we will be starting by trying to liberate Arnon, Hesbon, and Harbourtown first. Harbourtown will also be part our mission, as it is under a series of riots and attacks against political rivals.

Sincereley,

Actually your informaton is out of date. The last three pages are about the Battle for Harbourtown. Also, I'd prefer that you establish some background for involvement before we accept your entry into the thread. That means discuss what relations our countries might have, why you'd be doing this in the first place, etc.

Nerovia
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Nerovia » Sun May 10, 2015 6:42 am

New Edom wrote:
Nerovia wrote:

Sincereley,

Actually your informaton is out of date. The last three pages are about the Battle for Harbourtown. Also, I'd prefer that you establish some background for involvement before we accept your entry into the thread. That means discuss what relations our countries might have, why you'd be doing this in the first place, etc.

Okay... Here's a revised version.

Background
We will land at Arnon and Heshbon, and only at those two places. There will send out 4,000 troops, and 5 ships, (1 an aircraft carrier). Our mission is to restore civil order in New Edom and make sure it stays that way after we are gone (that being taking down mass violence, city rioting, and unruly militias. We would happy to ally with anyone who is aiming for peace or resolution in this civil war.

Sincerely,

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 13, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Neu Engollon » Sun May 10, 2015 8:36 am

Nerovia wrote:
New Edom wrote:

Okay... Here's a revised version.

Background
We will land at Arnon and Heshbon, and only at those two places. There will send out 4,000 troops, and 5 ships, (1 an aircraft carrier). Our mission is to restore civil order in New Edom and make sure it stays that way after we are gone (that being taking down mass violence, city rioting, and unruly militias. We would happy to ally with anyone who is aiming for peace or resolution in this civil war.

Sincerely,

The proper response to New Edom would actually have been 'I have a lot of reading to do...Then maybe I can join in?'
Not trying to negotiate your uninvited invasion without knowing the situation on the ground.
TG me with questions if you got some, especially about GE&T or PMCs.
My Factbook
Important Neu Engollian Links.
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents