NATION

PASSWORD

My One Father... (Closed to Austritaria)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Grand Adscia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

My One Father... (Closed to Austritaria)

Postby Grand Adscia » Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:07 am

August, 1964

Dear Dad,

I hope this letter gets to you, I'm not using the military post for this and I'm not sure if the Aranovita mail actually goes to Adscia. If you do get this send a reply back to this address and I'll get it, don't even mention this in the regular letters you send to me. Sorry about the cloak and dagger trash, but the brass is really clamping down on everything we send out. They don't want anything that's happening now getting out, it's way too weird for them. I heard the news saying that the new Popular Front offensive is a last gasp by the bastards and that we're doing alright. Don't believe it.

The enemy is coming at us, but they aren't all that set on fighting, they're running. If we get in their way then there's a big fight, but if we don't shoot first they don't either. I don't rightly know what has them so scared, but they're spooked, like the God of Death himself is at their back. And I think the God of Death is coming at us now. A few nights ago, out on patrol, we were camping out. All of a sudden it got dead quiet. Even the bugs left. Senna, my brother-in-arms, got all scared, said that he saw something big running in the woods. We thought it was those brown pricks trying to 'bush us. So we got ready for 'em. Then the loudest hollering and hooting you've ever heard started up. It was all around us. Sounded like about a hundred coyotes howling, and a few thousand bears growling at the same time.

We started shooting, but whatever they were, they didn't care. Just kept hollering and growling. I started praying, and we all grabbed our packs and bugged out of there. Whatever those things were chased us the whole night, shaking trees, hollering and growling. It got so bad we all thought we were going to go home in glad bags. Whatever it was didn't stop until we were able to get some arty to hit 'em.

When we got back to the headquarters they told us that we were hallucinating or something and it was probably some sort of trick by the Popular Front. I don't believe it. I'll write more when I find out some more things. Expect a regular letter soon, you and mum.

Love 'Ya,
Hadrian

Grand Adscia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Adscia » Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:13 am

October, 1964

Dad

I'm freaked. Just got back to base I'm drunk and i'm shacking. Don't know what happen'd, don't know why it happend but it happened. Out in force this week, Alphas been acting totaly flaky and we re fucked up beyon all recognition. Strolling along and that dam howling and hooting start up again. Been happening for weeeks now, so didnt care. Then something, musta been five hundred mettre tall jumped outa nowhere. Looked like bloody a Monster. It yelled, and I swer to RYSUS its mouth was on top o' its head. It wasn't no ape.

It grabed Caesus, right beside me, hand was big as me. Bite his head off like, like, I don't know, just bit his head of. We shoot that thing, filled it with led, and it didn't do noth'g. Just slapped at us. Ate us, crush us. Got a gernade threw it at the thing. Got it in the fuucking mouth. blew its brains out. It took 10 minutes to die. Kept hiting, knocking trees, killing us.
No clue what it was. Don't wanna go back out. They waiting for us. That what Alpha runnig from?

Keeping a grenade with me. Use it on me for that thing gets me. Rysus help us.

- H
Last edited by Grand Adscia on Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Grand Adscia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Adscia » Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:21 am

October, 1964

Dear Dad,

Sorry about the letter last night. I was drunk and scared and needed to get some things off my chest. Something did attack us. Headquarters is saying it was just some conventional arms battle gone wrong and that some soldier killed my friends. But that was no Aranovite, it was a demon.

Out of 60 guys it killed 20 of us in 2 minutes and it was going slow. We filled it with lead and it didn't seem to care, just got angry. I actually had to get a grenade right in its mouth before it finally died, and it took two more bros out as it jerked around. That mouth was the freakiest thing. It was right at the top of its head, right where its brain should be. Damn near split its head every time it opened its mouth. Other guys are talking about their own demons. Julius told me how a village was found full of dead Aranovites. They weren't shot, stabbed or burned. It looked like they'd all fallen out of the sky. 50 or 60 people, men, women and children dropped at least two hundred metres to land on huts, trees, and the ground.

Something unholy is happening here. I've started taking lucky charms with me wherever I go. It makes me feel safer. Take care of yourself, dad, and keep an eye on mum. Rysus bless us.

Love You Both,
Hadrian
Last edited by Grand Adscia on Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Grand Adscia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Adscia » Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:38 am

December, 1964

Dad,

The Aranovites did this. They released the demons.

Millions of them are coming our way. Everyday we see a few hundred starving bastards crawl out of the jungle. Most of them are wounded, bleeding from claw and bite marks, missing limbs, missing eyes. Don't know what they're saying, but the moment they see us, they start screaming and crying. During the day we see them and try to help. The Popular Front and us help them. We're all living in the same base now. We need them, they need us. The demons come at night.

We hear them by day, they're in the jungles just out of sight, eating and killing our beloved Aranovites. We call in the arty and soak the area when they get too noisy. Sometimes a human will be thrown at the base, or dropped out of the clouds. You remember the human cannonballs we used to watch at the circus, it's a lot like that, only more screaming and no net. At night its rock 'n roll all the time. The demons with mouths on top of their heads, flyers with no mouths at all, dragons, bugs and people who aren't people anymore, they come out of the forest. The demons charge out of the jungles and grab a few of us before we can kill them. They're too strong, too quick and too evil to die quick.

We call in the arty on our own heads half the time. The planes can be heard all the time, they're hitting whatever these things are coming from. Don't know how many there are, but you can see their eyes at night sometimes, shining red like the fires of the Afterworld. Each night there are more of them. And each day fewer people come out of the forest.

Don't know how much longer this can go on. Things are getting bad.

Rysus bless you, may Rysus forgive me.

Your Son,
Hadrian Seneca Pompeius

Grand Adscia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Adscia » Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:43 am

December, 1964

Mr. and Mrs. Pompeius,

It is my sad duty to tell you that your son, Hadrian Seneca Pompeius, has been found guilty of murdering his own teammates. After a thorough psychological test, it has been found that in shame of the deeds committed, he attempted to blame the murders on a "demon" of sorts. Afterwards, we presume that he continued to murder more soldiers, as well as a fair number of Aranovites, before deserting to the Popular Front.

All efforts are being made to discover his whereabouts and we'll inform you as soon as we get any information.

With Sincerest Regret,
Captain L. Fabius

Return to International Incidents