NATION

PASSWORD

The Final Frontier IC MT/PMT/FT

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Lumendrake Republic
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lumendrake Republic » Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:26 pm

UFOs have been seen above me.

Vostokmedvedia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vostokmedvedia » Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:34 pm

Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Azerbaijan, Iran, Turkmenistan, and Tajikstan have unified into a single nation: Kaspiastan. This nation has asked to join Vostokmedvedia in its goal, therefore joining United Pacific and the Vostokmedvedian Empire as an autonomous Republic. Talks will have a result in 1 week to 2 months (1 month)
Praise be unto the President, praise Vostokmedvedia!

Vostokmedvedia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Vostokmedvedia » Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:35 pm

Lumendrake Republic wrote:UFOs have been seen above me.

U wot m8

Gray Hawk Republic
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 18, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Gray Hawk Republic » Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:11 pm

Vogega wrote:BREAKING NEWS
With the collapse of Kazark, Grayfulk, and Radorlis, Vogega has sent troops in to provide security for Tasmania and Invaded Brazil.

Leticia
The sniper watched as a squad of soldiers walked down the street hiding behind cars. He aimed. He fired and the soldier in the middle exploded as the bullet hit him. The others dove for cover and where picked of one by one.

Hawk Republic Capitol
The assassin moved into the building across from the capitol building. he made it to the top floor without being challenged. A guard came out and asked for identification. The assassin pulled out a pistol with a silencer and shot him twice in the chest. The guard crumpled to the floor and the agent moved in. Two more guards were there and both were eliminated with the same efficiency. The agent assembled the sniper rifle he had in his briefcase and aimed it at the door of the capitol building before putting in the special ammunition.

The door opens only to have several highly trained marksmen that take aim and fire at the assassin. The assassin takes out 1 before dieing

United Illuminati Nation
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby United Illuminati Nation » Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:16 pm

With the collapse of Kazark, Grayfulk, and Radorlis, Vogega has sent troops in to provide security for Tasmania and Invaded Brazil.

Leticia
The sniper watched as a squad of soldiers walked down the street hiding behind cars. He aimed. He fired and the soldier in the middle exploded as the bullet hit him. The others dove for cover and where picked of one by one.

Hawk Republic Capitol
The assassin moved into the building across from the capitol building. he made it to the top floor without being challenged. A guard came out and asked for identification. The assassin pulled out a pistol with a silencer and shot him twice in the chest. The guard crumpled to the floor and the agent moved in. Two more guards were there and both were eliminated with the same efficiency. The agent assembled the sniper rifle he had in his briefcase and aimed it at the door of the capitol building before putting in the special ammunition.

For attempted assassination of my ally's leader am highly offended. as you know I don't have much man power and would start a war but I know I'll lose emiditly, so I propose to make a treaty with vostokmedvedia to help me in this possible upcoming war, I won't join him but we will be allies in case of war. Also I now have control over Yemen and Oman. But have stoped my Middle East invasion for now because of the above
Last edited by United Illuminati Nation on Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Vostokmedvedia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Vostokmedvedia » Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:39 pm

United Illuminati Nation wrote:

Leticia

Hawk Republic Capitol

For attempted assassination of my ally's leader am highly offended. as you know I don't have much man power and would start a war but I know I'll lose emiditly, so I propose to make a treaty with vostokmedvedia to help me in this possible upcoming war. Also I now have control over Yemen and Oman. But have stoped my Middle East invasion for now because of the above

In the case of war, we will help our allies in GIF.

Vogega
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 05, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Vogega » Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:15 pm

OOC: How did you know he was there? That is god modding, but since you are new I'll lt it go.

IC:
To: GIF
We merely intended a show of strength to show why we could be allies. I apologize. The note in the bullet was "We should be allies" I figured a show of strength would make you appreciate the gesture more. Please accept 1 million Makoes as an apology.
Psi Levels
1-few, weak powers
2-many weak powers
3-many average/weak powers
4-few strong/lots of average/weak powers
5-may strong/lots of average/weak powers
6-god-like power/lots of strong/weak/average powers

Weapons
Plasma-burns holes in stuff
Ion-causes objects to explode/strips shields
Gauss-strips at a molecular level
Kinetic-guns
Laser-low lethality, accurate

Ship Sizes
Organized smallest to largest with smallest at the top.
Drone
Fighter
Bomber
Assault Craft
Corvette
Frigate
Destroyer
Cruiser
Battlecruiser
Battleship
Dreadnought

United Illuminati Nation
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby United Illuminati Nation » Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:55 pm

ooc: is it considered god modeing if i make an allience with an EXTREMELY advanced alien civilization, they come to earth in minutes, kill everyone but me and we take over the universe together
Last edited by United Illuminati Nation on Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vostokmedvedia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Vostokmedvedia » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:15 am

United Illuminati Nation wrote:ooc: is it considered god modeing if i make an allience with an EXTREMELY advanced alien civilization, they come to earth in minutes, kill everyone but me and we take over the universe together

Yup

Lord Konner
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Lord Konner » Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:24 pm

OOC: I invade France and Spain and Portugal and use my "Spartans" to take them: Spartans are the people in training when they are finished.
I will draw to the defense of the VE and hope all the others do too, if war breaks out.
Last edited by Lord Konner on Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vogega
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Vogega » Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:08 pm

To: Emperor
We have managed to make the device capable of going 100 km a hour. It takes one hydrogen fuel cell per use. In other news we have put 12 more solar satellite into orbit for a total of 20, and finish the Riptide design.

Habitation Module 1
Billy stares out of the window at Mars. He checked his V-phone and saw that he was due to arrive in orbit in one month. Then it would take one to descend to the surface. He knew it would take two months to construct the asteroid destroying towers.
Psi Levels
1-few, weak powers
2-many weak powers

Weapons
Kinetic-guns

Ship Sizes
Drone
Fighter
Bomber
Assault Craft
Corvette
Frigate
Destroyer
Cruiser
Battlecruiser
Battleship
Dreadnought

Gray Hawk Republic
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 18, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Gray Hawk Republic » Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:12 pm

Vogega wrote:OOC: How did you know he was there? That is god modding, but since you are new I'll lt it go.

IC:
We merely intended a show of strength to show why we could be allies. I apologize. The note in the bullet was "We should be allies" I figured a show of strength would make you appreciate the gesture more. Please accept 1 million Makoes as an apology.

We understand now, but we do not appreciate the killing of our men to simply show us something we could of figured out on our own
Also we will have Uruguay under our control in a month
Last edited by Gray Hawk Republic on Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

United Illuminati Nation
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby United Illuminati Nation » Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:29 pm

I have now taken United Arab Emirates. I have troops in Egypt ready to invade Israel and troops in sadia Arabia ready to invade Jordan. Basically we are attacking them from both sides and they will be taken over in a month. Then we will have them in possission to invade Syria and ready our selfs for that

Vogega
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Vogega » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:09 am

Gray Hawk Republic wrote:
Vogega wrote:OOC: How did you know he was there? That is god modding, but since you are new I'll lt it go.

IC:

We understand now, but we do not appreciate the killing of our men to simply show us something we could of figured out on our own
Also we will have Uruguay under our control in a month

He was not supposed to kill anyone he was to supposed to gat a point across without killing.

OOC: Check the rules, you can only conquer 100 square kilometers a month. Jordan can be conquered in that time, but Uruguay could not. Just Google "(Insert name here), Size"
Psi Levels
1-few, weak powers
2-many weak powers

Weapons
Kinetic-guns

Ship Sizes
Drone
Fighter
Bomber
Assault Craft
Corvette
Frigate
Destroyer
Cruiser
Battlecruiser
Battleship
Dreadnought

Vostokmedvedia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Vostokmedvedia » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:17 am

OOC: The map is wrong. I own Norway, Sweden, Estonia, and Latvia. Noreuro owns UK, Denmark, and Finland.

IC: The Vostokmedvedian army has been renamed: We are now known as the Red Army! In honour of this, our factories are going into "rapid production" mode. We will be making T-34s, T-80s and T-55s. We will make 3000 of each. This will cost One Billion Kopeks and take 4 months.

Lumendrake Republic
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lumendrake Republic » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:42 am

Towering Bear parts are found all over the LR

Vogega
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Vogega » Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:54 pm

Space Station, Near Mars
Overseer Johnson watched as the habitation module detached from the space station descending to the red planet below. Suddenly he was slammed against the wall of the space station as the pilot accelerated to 200,000 km an hour.

New weapons are being produced in factories all across Vogega to equip the new Battlesuits being made.
Last edited by Vogega on Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Psi Levels
1-few, weak powers
2-many weak powers

Weapons
Kinetic-guns

Ship Sizes
Drone
Fighter
Bomber
Assault Craft
Corvette
Frigate
Destroyer
Cruiser
Battlecruiser
Battleship
Dreadnought

Vostokmedvedia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Vostokmedvedia » Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:13 pm

1100 scoundrels in North Korea have gotten some AK47s and they have begun a rebellion! The Red Army will go in with 10k troops to deal with them.

Vogega
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Vogega » Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:38 pm

North Korea
The Hawk Transport weaved over top of the treetops. It's job was to deploy some supplies to the rebels in North Korea inside of the boxes, which have parachutes were 10 AK109's with 1500 rounds of ammo each. More supplies were RPG 32's with 10 rounds of ammunition each and there were 10 of them. There are 10 M2 Mortars with with 100 rounds each. A note says "They are sending troops to crush you. Fortify or disperse and wage a guerilla war." Rebels swarm over the supplies when they drop out of the transport.
Psi Levels
1-few, weak powers
2-many weak powers

Weapons
Kinetic-guns

Ship Sizes
Drone
Fighter
Bomber
Assault Craft
Corvette
Frigate
Destroyer
Cruiser
Battlecruiser
Battleship
Dreadnought

Vostokmedvedia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Vostokmedvedia » Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:51 pm

North Korea: 13:45

The 3rd Infantry Division of the Red Army was sitting at their rest point, when mortar fire hit their position. Somehow, the rebs were able to get a hold of mortars! 550 men were lost in the attack.

We are marching on their position captured with satellite images. It seems heavily fortified. 500 Lions of the North will join the march.

United Illuminati Nation
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby United Illuminati Nation » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:31 pm

I have started drafting design documents for a possible space armada to be built someday (no time soon) here is what is being drafted
Capital ship
http://www.nexusarcana.com/image_files/ ... leship.png
Carrier
http://th02.deviantart.net/fs16/PRE/f/2 ... ToBiOh.jpg
Attack fighter (jet fighter equivalent)
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2006 ... 0_pair.jpg
Gunship (carries troops with heavy armor and guns)
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2007 ... f/LAAT.jpg
Also I now have Jordan and isreal
Last edited by United Illuminati Nation on Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vostokmedvedia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Vostokmedvedia » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:33 pm

Our final assault on the rebels has begun! So far we have lost 3500 men, and 3450 women. The rebels have lost 475.

We have taken 6 prisoners, including a high ranking officer. They will be interrogated on Midway Island.
Last edited by Vostokmedvedia on Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Noreuro
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Noreuro » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:58 pm

i have started to devolop P.E.S (porable electric shield) it's basicly an electronic shield that covers a vehicle that deflects matter and absorbs energy, its only weakness is when it absorbs too much energy and then justs breaks down. also volgega, we are asking if we can develop space fighter craft and other things for space warfare.

Vostokmedvedia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Vostokmedvedia » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:38 pm

Noreuro wrote:i have started to devolop P.E.S (porable electric shield) it's basicly an electronic shield that covers a vehicle that deflects matter and absorbs energy, its only weakness is when it absorbs too much energy and then justs breaks down. also volgega, we are asking if we can develop space fighter craft and other things for space warfare.

OOC: Can you explain how this would work?

Noreuro
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Noreuro » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:48 pm

Vostokmedvedia wrote:
Noreuro wrote:i have started to devolop P.E.S (porable electric shield) it's basicly an electronic shield that covers a vehicle that deflects matter and absorbs energy, its only weakness is when it absorbs too much energy and then justs breaks down. also volgega, we are asking if we can develop space fighter craft and other things for space warfare.

OOC: Can you explain how this would work?

lots of little things attatch to the vehicle and they they transfer the energy between them. we have not figured out the exact silence of it yet

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents