NATION

PASSWORD

USA General Assembly Chamber (Sunalaya Only IC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Grosripuareich
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Grosripuareich » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:45 am

Lindenholt wrote:
Grosripuareich wrote:
The Dominion of Großripuareich votes YEA to Resolution #04-01/01-04 proposed by Lindenholt with slight alterations

Didn't we already exterminate your people for putting that dude on our currency? :P

Actually you exterminated me back in 1945 but we don't talk much about that...

Vekalse
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Vekalse » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:47 am

*Posting so I am notified of when a new resolution appears. I have no idea how much I have missed.
You heard it here first. Kidding, you probably heard it from Lindenhole: I am literally insane. :P

JASONHOLT for LIFE. <3
Jasonholt Theme

WATCH UNTIL YOU CRY! xD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qseH6-DV2gc

Zanera
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zanera » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:49 pm

Lindenholt wrote:
The United Sunalayan
Assembly Official Document

Resolution For The General Assembly

Resolution Name: The Lindian Supremacy Treaty #04-01/01-04

Description: Lindenholt is the most powerful nations in Sunalaya. It is time this was documented as an official law. Hereby:

I. The Assembly approves the genocide on all the Jasonians, and the rest of Ophionite scum

II. The Assembly's nations hereby will become a direct part of the Lindian Reich

III. Recognizes the supremacy of the Lindian race

IV. Restricts freedom of religion, and only alows world citizens to be atheist

V. Hereby disbands the USA, because all nations will be united under the Lindian flag

Signed,

United Sunalayan Lindian Ambassador Chairman for the Lindian Reich

Calm down your tits, it's an April fool's joke.

The Armed Technocratic State of Zanera votes Nuke All Teh Things to Resolution What's It.

Yaramaqui
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Yaramaqui » Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:13 pm

The United Sunalayan

Resolution Name: International Recognition of Yosun [# 22]

Description: As a people whom have been isolated and ignored from world affairs for 2 centuries of isolation, the ignoring of the Yosü cries of independence, The Nation of Yaramaqui wholly agrees with the establishment of Yosun, highlighting from their declaration of independence,

WHEREAS the events of world history and usurped our rights from become a sovereign nation recognized in the world stage, that it scorned and closed its ears at our addresses, requests, protests and remonstrations in our affairs;
And understood that we can no longer suffer these reiterated violations of our rights and patiently witness the insults of our legitimacy,

WE, in the name of the people of Yosun, adoring the right of a people to establish a nation which has ignored the reason for which it was created, and allows us to chose the form of government most likely to establish justice, to ensure domestic peace, to provide for common defense, to promote the common good, and to guarantee to us and our posterity the benefits of civil and religious Liberty,

Our Assembly,
-Representing the free will of the people of Yosun;

- Believing that all human beings, who are born free and equal, should live in freedom and equality;

- Having declared, in its belief, the right of the Turkish people to self-determination;

- Rejecting discrimination between human beings on grounds of race, national origin, language, religion or any other grounds; and rejecting, also, all forms of colonialism, racism, oppression and domination;

- Expressing the hope that peace and stability will prevail and that freedom and human rights will flourish not only in Yosun, but also to the rest of the Turks , Azarah [Sunalayan Middle East] and the World at large;

- Believing that the Turkish people of Yosun have the unalienable right live and govern itself in its own territory in peace and security, and has the right to preserve its own national identity.

- Firmly adhering to the view that these people, who are destined to co- exist side with its neighbors, can and must find peaceful, just and durable solutions to the differences between them, through negotiations on the basis of equality;

- Firmly convinced that the proclamation of the Yosun is completely justified.

And ACTING ON BEHALF OF THE TURKISH PEOPLE, Expressing the legitimate and irrepressible will of the Yosü People... WE HEREBY DECLARE BEFORE THE WORLD AND BEFORE HISTORY THE ESTABLISHMENT OF THE TURKISH KINGDOM OF YOSUN AS AN INDEPENDENT STATE.

Historically, After the Sultanate of the Yosun Empire fell in 1889, and was subjected to isolation, primitiveness, economic disaster, and several other events, Throughout these two centuries the nation has been ignored by the international level for a shockingly long period of time and the conditions of the area made it completely inadequate to properly and safely establish an official homeland for the Turkish people, sending major Diasporas in nearby nations. Recognizing the right for a people to establish an official fatherland with their right to information and to participate in world politics, Yaramaqui hereby recognizes Yosun as a sovereign entity and urges others to do also.

Signed,
[Eliyahu Harzayeli HaCohen-Lewi]
United Sunalayan Ambassador for Yaramaqui
Last edited by Yaramaqui on Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NationStates' local Yemenite Jew :D
אם תחפצה בן איש לסודות נבחרו תקנה לך חבר ורעים יקרו בעבור יחי לבך ותשמח נפשך שכל והנפש בטוב יתחברו ולבש ענוה מימי בחרותך
רבי אליעזר אומר... ואל תהי נוח לכעוס.
!פלסטין משוחררת

| ISFJ | הירושה החלולה שלהם | תלמיד הרמב״ם | .וְשָׁב יְהוָה אֱלֹהֶיךָ אֶת-שְׁבוּתְךָ, וְרִחֲמֶךָ; וְשָׁב, וְקִבֶּצְךָ מִכָּל-הָעַמִּים, אֲשֶׁר הֱפִיצְךָ יְהוָה אֱלֹהֶיךָ, שָׁמָּה | !אנחנו דומים יותר מאשר כולכם חושבים | השקפות פוליטיות | האלוהים יכול לעשות משהו? | טיעונים פגומים |
Please forgive me for any errors in my English! I am not a native speaker. :P

Yaramaqui
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Yaramaqui » Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:17 pm

The Constitutional Monarchy of Yaramaqui votes YAY for Resolution 20 and YAY for resolution 21.
אם תחפצה בן איש לסודות נבחרו תקנה לך חבר ורעים יקרו בעבור יחי לבך ותשמח נפשך שכל והנפש בטוב יתחברו ולבש ענוה מימי בחרותך
!פלסטין משוחררת

| ISFJ | הירושה החלולה שלהם | תלמיד הרמב״ם | .וְשָׁב יְהוָה אֱלֹהֶיךָ אֶת-שְׁבוּתְךָ, וְרִחֲמֶךָ; וְשָׁב, וְקִבֶּצְךָ מִכָּל-הָעַמִּים, אֲשֶׁר הֱפִיצְךָ יְהוָה אֱלֹהֶיךָ, שָׁמָּה | !אנחנו דומים יותר מאשר כולכם חושבים | השקפות פוליטיות | האלוהים יכול לעשות משהו? | טיעונים פגומים |

Oblaren
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Oblaren » Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:20 pm

The Armed Republic of Oblaren votes NAY to the Lindian Supremacy Treaty #04-01/01-04 and is highly offended by it.

Leuvendaal
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Leuvendaal » Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:28 pm

The Republic of Leuvendaal votes YEA on GA#22 regarding the International Recognition of Yosun and wishes to establish formal diplomatic relations with Yosun in hopes of supporting the young nation.
Last edited by Leuvendaal on Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Oblaren
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Oblaren » Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:41 pm

Important Announcement

Oblarenite President Kristen Einzbeth has just announced her support for the new Turkish nation of Yosun. President Einzbeth took interest in this new nation and after researching the history of the previous Yosun she has announced her full support and offers trade deals and protection. She has commented saying:

"This new nation, Yosun, reminds me of my own. In our earlier years we suffered greatly to be officially recognized as a nation. Therefore I want these people to avoid the hardships we did, since their cause is a just one. I look forward to working with Yosun and offer to send an ambassador."

Oblaren votes YAY for resolution 22.
Last edited by Oblaren on Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zanera
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zanera » Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:50 pm

The Armed Technocratic State of Zanera votes YAY to Resolution 22.

Aznazia
Minister

Founded: Feb 18, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Aznazia » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:26 am

The Federal Republc of Aznazia happily votes Yay on resolution 22.
The Federal Republic of Aznazia

My Political View: https://www.politicalcompass.org/chart?ec=4.13&soc=2.82
Pro: USA, Guns, Republic, Capitalism, Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Religion, Gay Rights, Patriotism, Environment, Green Energy.
Anti: Communism, Corruption, Crony-Capitalism, Accommodation, Fascism, Religious Extremism, Neo-Progressivism.
Peace Time: 450,000 total

Breakdown by branch (peace time):
    -Army: 250,000
    -Navy: 100,000
    -Marines: 35,000
    -Air force: 65,000
Population: 98.362 Million
Current Chancellor: Fredrick Pudikov
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Dwight Folwer
Press Secretary: David Piers
Aznazian Trade Secretary: Christopher Olson

Ripuaria
Envoy

Founded: May 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ripuaria » Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:39 am

The Grand Duchy and City of Ripuaria votes FOR resolution #22
Only high quality posts are provided here!*
*For complains TG me so I could ignore you :3

United Soviet Jason Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby United Soviet Jason Republic » Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:08 am

The USJR abstains on resolution 22 siting the belief that the USA cannot determine the validity of national sovereignty. If a nation sees fit to exist and functions as a political entity then it exists regardless of other opinions.

Noting this the USJR does see Yosun as a state onto itself. We would also like the USA to investigate Vandeux, a people who desire to be free from Smoya.
Former Vise Chairmen and Chairmen of the Libertarian Freedom Party
Jamestown Journal
"There are words I can spell. There are words I can't spell. Then there are words I don't care to spell." -Me

Lindenholt
Minister

Founded: Oct 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lindenholt » Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:49 am

Oblaren wrote:The Armed Republic of Oblaren votes NAY to the Lindian Supremacy Treaty #04-01/01-04 and is highly offended by it.

The Kingdom of Lindenholt is highly offended by Oblaren not seeing it was an April Fool's joke. :P

The Kingdom of Lindenholt votes YAY to resolution #GA22
Last edited by Lindenholt on Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
For information: http://iiwiki.us/wiki/Lindenholt
Come to Sunalaya, you'll enjoy it! Sunalaya
This user supports a single state solution for Ventismar.

New Paris 2014, never forget
This user supports a seven state solution for Bograel-Joguestine.

Smoya
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Smoya » Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:18 am

Smoya votes YAY to Resolution 22.
Visit Sunalaya!

Stomalia
Minister

Founded: Mar 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Stomalia » Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:25 am

The United Sunalayan

Recognition of Stomalia: A resolution to recognize the Christian Republic of Stomalia as the sole, legitimate government of Stomalia. [#23]

Description:

ACKNOWLEDGING the Christian Republic of Stomalia's recent Declaration of Sovereignty, the United Sunalayan Assemble HEREBY:

RECOGNIZES the Christian Republic of Stomalia as the sole and legitimate government of Stomalia, as bound by the Stomalian Islands.
The United Sunalayan Assemble recognizes the City of Dellefonte as the capital city of the Christian Republic of Stomalia.
The United Sunalayan Assemble recognizes the right of the Christian Republic of Stomalia to exist as a Christian State.

Signed,
The Honorable Dexter Attaway,
United Sunalayan Ambassador for Stomalia
Last edited by Stomalia on Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am fluent in English and semi-fluent in Spanish. I want to learn French, Portuguese, Italian, German, Polish, and Russian.

Lindenholt
Minister

Founded: Oct 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lindenholt » Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:16 pm

The Kingdom of Lindenholt does not wish to recognize new non-secular states. And finds them to be backwards and against the wishes of the people; the people who deserve an unbiased and secular government. Not only that, my government finds that in a modern age there should be no room for biased nation states that prefer one religion over an other. Whilst we fully believe it is the Stomalian people's right to have a nation state of their own, we believe it should be based on the needs of the people. Rather than those of religion.

Therefore we do not recognize the independence of a Christian Stomalian state. We believe the Stomalian people deserve a secular state. And, accordingly, the Kingdom of Lindenholt votes NAY to resolution 23. And we implore all other secular nations to the same.
For information: http://iiwiki.us/wiki/Lindenholt
Come to Sunalaya, you'll enjoy it! Sunalaya
This user supports a single state solution for Ventismar.

New Paris 2014, never forget
This user supports a seven state solution for Bograel-Joguestine.

Vekalse
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vekalse » Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:03 pm

The Federal Republic of Vekalse hereby recognizes the Christian Republic of Stomalia, and encourages an alliance and possible aid for Stomalia as a whole.
You heard it here first. Kidding, you probably heard it from Lindenhole: I am literally insane. :P

JASONHOLT for LIFE. <3
Jasonholt Theme

WATCH UNTIL YOU CRY! xD

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby United Soviet Jason Republic » Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:46 pm

The USJR ABSTAINS on Resolution 23 citing the fact that the USA should not have the ability to recognize nations.
Jamestown Journal
"There are words I can spell. There are words I can't spell. Then there are words I don't care to spell." -Me

Yaramaqui
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Yaramaqui » Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:58 pm

The Constitutional Monarchy of Yaramaqui ABSTAINS to Resolution 23.
!פלסטין משוחררת

Leuvendaal
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Leuvendaal » Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:49 pm

The Republic of Leuvendaal hereby ABSTAINS from GA#23 regarding the International Recognition of Stomalia

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby United Soviet Jason Republic » Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:50 pm

The United Sunalayan

Resolution Name: The World Bill of Rights: Resolution 24

Description: For too long our world has gone without a code of conduct to protect the citizens of the world. Nations have abused the rights of humans in the past, and unlike the past we must change our ways. The General Assembly will now address these concerns. We will define these rights as undeniable. These rights are given to every human being regardless of nationality, race, sexual orientation and religion. These rights are to be protected by all regimes. Any of those who fail to adhere to these natural rights shall be sanctioned and brought to the world court for their hanious crimes.

DEFINES this BILL OF RIGHTS as the code in which all people are to be given and adhere to. Thie BILL OF RIGHTS shall override any national code on the matter of civilian treatment and shall also apply to combatants in war.

1. All human beings have the right to SPEAK, PUBLISH, WRITE, POST, or in any other way COMMUNICATE their BELIEFS, OPINIONS and THOUGHTS without persecution by any other authority.

2. Neither SLAVERY or INVOLUNTARY SOLITUDE, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the countries of this assembly or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

3. All humans have the right to PRACTICE ANY RELIGION as they see fit and shell not be persecuted, judged or denied anything due to their religious affiliation.

4. All humans have the right to DUE PROCESS of the LAW according to the country in which he/she/other is in.

Signed,
Issac Leon
United Sunalayan Ambassador for the USJR
Last edited by United Soviet Jason Republic on Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jamestown Journal

Yaramaqui
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Yaramaqui » Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:28 pm

The Constitutional Monarchy Yaramaqui votes YAY for Resolution 24.
!פלסטין משוחררת

Vekalse
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vekalse » Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:00 pm

The Federal Republic of Vekalse votes YAY for Resolution 24.

JASONHOLT for LIFE. <3
Jasonholt Theme

WATCH UNTIL YOU CRY! xD

Rezua
Minister

Founded: Sep 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:09 pm

Rezua votes YAY for resolution 24
My second language is Sindarin

"The best liars are those who tell the truth most of the time" - Vin Mistborn: The Final Empire

"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me"- Elodin The Name of the Wind

“Sometimes a hypocrite is nothing more than a man in the process of changing" - Dalinar Oathbringer

Stomalia
Minister

Founded: Mar 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Stomalia » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:59 pm

Lindenholt wrote:The Kingdom of Lindenholt does not wish to recognize new non-secular states. And finds them to be backwards and against the wishes of the people; the people who deserve an unbiased and secular government. Not only that, my government finds that in a modern age there should be no room for biased nation states that prefer one religion over an other. Whilst we fully believe it is the Stomalian people's right to have a nation state of their own, we believe it should be based on the needs of the people. Rather than those of religion.

The Christian Republic of Stomalia fully supports the existence of Christian states and holds the right to exist as one. A referendum taken by the Stomalian government found that 76% of the population supported the creation of a Christian Stomalian state. Stomalia is united by its rich Christian culture and heritage. The Christian Republic of Stomalia is a legitimate Christian state of a true Christian people, and Christianity is a national identity of the Stomalian people.
I am fluent in English and semi-fluent in Spanish. I want to learn French, Portuguese, Italian, German, Polish, and Russian.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents