NATION

PASSWORD

Project Warfighter: "Tier-One" RP Group, OPEN

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Congreveopia
Minister

Founded: Dec 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Congreveopia » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:37 pm

Our operations do occasionally involve aerial units, but they work far better as NPCs because their interaction with our forces is short and other than that the stories aren't interconnected.

He's not my puppet either.
"Close air support covereth a multitude of sins." - Maxim 4

Congreveopia is an advanced MT nation, managed by the artificial superintelligence known as "Nexus". It is very active in global affairs, and loves manipulating nations to steer the future of the world.
Links:
Equator Confederation wrote:Congreveopia has spoken. Do it now.
Vancon wrote:Enter Cong, the smartest of our bunch.
The United Remnants of America wrote:Except for Cong, whom I'm now decently sure is a superhuman being we should probably be worshipping.

Hurtful Thoughts
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 09, 2005
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Hurtful Thoughts » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:05 pm

41 votes

Congreveopia wrote:
Drekka wrote:

Nah, I have faith that Atlas will succeed this time around. The civvies on the other hand...

Well Atlas is both sides in this one. If we somehow fail, I think it will be a new low.

Still totally possible if we did things my way.

Also a product of Ukraine
Last edited by Hurtful Thoughts on Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Factbook and general referance thread.
HOI <- Storefront (WiP)
Due to population-cuts, military-size currently being revised

The People's Republic of Hurtful Thoughts is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Leader with an even hand, and renowned for its compulsory military service, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and smutty television.
Mokostana wrote:See, Hurty cared not if the mission succeeded or not, as long as it was spectacular trainwreck. Sometimes that was the host Nation firing a SCUD into a hospital to destroy a foreign infection and accidentally sparking a rebellion... or accidentally starting the Mokan Drug War

Blackhelm Confederacy wrote:If there was only a "like" button for NS posts....

Congreveopia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Congreveopia » Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:42 pm

GAmeTopia, I assume you want the target teams to post what they're doing right now so that we can all start planning our various abductions, correct?

Congreveopia is an advanced MT nation, managed by the artificial superintelligence known as "Nexus". It is very active in global affairs, and loves manipulating nations to steer the future of the world.
Links:
The United Remnants of America wrote:Except for Cong, whom I'm now decently sure is a superhuman being we should probably be worshipping.

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The GAmeTopians » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:56 pm

Congreveopia wrote:GAmeTopia, I assume you want the target teams to post what they're doing right now so that we can all start planning our various abductions, correct?

Ya
Empire of Donner land wrote:EHEG don't stop for no one.
It's like your a prostitute and the RP is a truck. The truck don't stop.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Hurtful Thoughts
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 09, 2005
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Hurtful Thoughts » Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:51 pm

The GAmeTopians wrote:
Congreveopia wrote:GAmeTopia, I assume you want the target teams to post what they're doing right now so that we can all start planning our various abductions, correct?

Ya

And who are the target-nations?
Factbook and general referance thread.
HOI <- Storefront (WiP)
Due to population-cuts, military-size currently being revised

The People's Republic of Hurtful Thoughts is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Leader with an even hand, and renowned for its compulsory military service, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and smutty television.
Mokostana wrote:See, Hurty cared not if the mission succeeded or not, as long as it was spectacular trainwreck. Sometimes that was the host Nation firing a SCUD into a hospital to destroy a foreign infection and accidentally sparking a rebellion... or accidentally starting the Mokan Drug War

Blackhelm Confederacy wrote:If there was only a "like" button for NS posts....

Organized States
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Organized States » Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:13 pm

Name of Nation: The Organized States of America

Name of Tier One Unit: 10th Test Squadron/High Altitude Aerial Warfare Squadron ("Dreamland")

Names of Tier One Operators (Optional):

Warfighter Loadout: (Example: HK416, Crye Armor Chassis, Platecarriers, etc. BE DETAILED!!)
Heckler and Koch HK-416A5 or HK-416C (with an optic and grip of the operator's choosing; Standard Issue Rifle)
FN Mark 48 (Light Machine Gun popular with SAW Gunners)
Heckler and Koch HK-417 (Carbine and DMR versions used)
Heckler and Koch HK-45T
Crye JPC
Safariland ALS holster
iWarrior
OPS Core Fast Helmet
GPNVG-18 "Cat Eyes"
Camelback 2L reservoir
Source Universal Tube Adaptor
Nagelene 2L Reservoir Cover
Ares Armor Combat XII Pack
OCP 2015

Thales Visionix Scorpion HMD or Vision Systems International Helmet-Mounted Display System (Used by F-22Gs and F-35As respectively)
AIM-9X
Have Dash II
AIM-120D
GAU-22/A or M61A2 (used by the F-35A and the F-22G respectively)
CWU-27/P Flight Suit
SRU-21/P survival vest
LPU-9/P Life preserver
CRU-94/P Block
MBU-20/P Oxygen Mask
Heckler and Koch HK-45T
Heckler and Koch MP7A1 or A2

Of course, all of these won't be on missions at once or even used at all in some cases and every pilot is obviously not trained to fly everything
Sikorsky MH-60X Phantomhawk
Sikorsky MH-60G Blackhawk
Bell V-280A Valor
Boeing MH-47X Chinook
Bell-Boeing CV-22 Osprey
Boeing NT-43A ("Rat 59")
Boeing KC-46A Pegasus
Boeing B-52H Stratofortress
Boeing X-37C
Boeing/Northrop Grumman E-10MC2A
Lockheed Martin MC-130J Combat Hercules
Lockheed Martin T-50A Claw
Lockheed Martin RQ-170 Sentinel
Lockheed Martin RQ-180
Lockheed Martin F-22B/G/O Raptor
Lockheed Martin F-35A/D Lightning II
Lockheed Martin QF-16A Fighting Falcon
Lockheed Martin SR-72 Aurora
Lockheed Martin XR/F-9A Black Stallion
Northrop Grumman FB-23A Black Widow II
Northrop Grumman RQ-4B Global Hawk Northrop Grumman B-3A Spear
Northrop Grumman "Whiplash"
North American B-1R Lancer
North American RQ/F-30 Sabre II UCAV
Martin RB-57B Canberra

Ford F-150 (Base Security/General Purpose)
Ford Police Interceptor (Base Security)
Chevy Suburban (Base Security/General Purpose)
Oshkosh M-ATV (Base Security/Operational Force)
MQ-28 Dragonfly
Micro Air Vehicle

Biography of Unit: The High Altitude Aerial Warfare Squadron was formed in 1965 as apart of a joint OSAF, Defense Intelligence Agency, and NASA program to develop new and radical aircraft and tactics to counter the rapidly developing capabilities of the Soviet Union and other members of the Eastern Bloc. Originally flying YF-12s, U-2s, F-4Cs, X-15s, and SR-71s, the unit made significant gains in OS intelligence and testing capabilities. By the 1970s, a new horizon was dawning. In 1977, a brand-new aircraft arrived on the grounds of H.A.W.S.'s Groom Lake, Nevada base. The Lockheed Have Blue was the first of a new generation for H.A.W.S., the first modern black project. Dozens of similar aircraft followed, before even more outlandish aircraft began to fly out of Groom Lake, now referred to as "Dreamland" for the increasing number of oddities. Of course, these efforts did not go without notice from the public. Civilian explorers and Soviet spies alike began to push closer to the base property, doing whatever they could to peek inside of the world's most secret base, now referred to as "Area 51", a name synonymous with Space Aliens and other conspiracy theories. The OS Air Force, in response, formed a stronger and more aggressive Security Team to combat the intruders followed by the sanctioning of Lethal Force to protect the facility and its secrets. This force was expanded into a general purpose force, mainly used for the recovery of Black project aircraft, asset recovery, and other Special Operations assignments. In 1991, H.A.W.S. saw its first true combat mission, dropping Guided Munitions on an Iraqi Nuclear facility. This was followed by more missions, against the Serbians, Padnakis, Russians, North Koreans, and Iranians. Whether it was flying stealth missions against heavily defended nuclear reactor complexes or extracting Intelligence Assets from dangerous areas. H.A.W.S. was always ready and always capable.

Short Profiles on Operators (Optional):

RP Experience (Example or Link): viewtopic.php?f=5&t=332460

Techlevel: (No FT/Late PMT/FanTech. Human Species Only.)

Late MT/PMT
Last edited by Organized States on Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:25 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Thank God for OS!- Deian
"In the old days, the navigators used magic to make themselves strong, but now, nothing; they just pray. Before they leave and at sea, they pray. But I, I make myself strong by thinking—just by thinking! I make myself strong because I despise cowardice. Too many men are afraid of the sea. But I am a navigator."-Mau Piailug
"I regret that I have only one life to give to my island." -Ricardo Bordallo, 2nd Governor of Guam
"Both are voyages of exploration. Hōkūle‘a is in the past, Columbia is in the future." -Colonel Charles L. Veach, USAF, Astronaut and Navigation Enthusiast

Pacific Islander-American (proud member of the 0.5%), Officer to be

Vancon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:52 pm

Organized States wrote:Name of Nation: The Organized States of America

Name of Tier One Unit: 10th Test Squadron/High Altitude Aerial Warfare Squadron ("Dreamland")

Warfighter Loadout: (Example: HK416, Crye Armor Chassis, Platecarriers, etc. BE DETAILED!!)
Heckler and Koch HK-416A5 or HK-416C (with an optic and grip of the operator's choosing; Standard Issue Rifle)
Heckler and Koch HK-45T
Crye JPC
Safariland ALS holster
iWarrior
OPS Core Fast Helmet
GPNVG-18 "Cat Eyes"
Camelback 2L reservoir
OCP 2015

Thales Visionix Scorpion HMD or Vision Systems International Helmet-Mounted Display System (Used by F-22Gs and F-35As respectively)
AIM-9X
Have Dash II
AIM-120D
CWU-27/P Flight Suit
SRU-21/P survival vest
LPU-9/P Life preserver
CRU-94/P Block
MBU-20/P Oxygen Mask
Heckler and Koch HK-45T

Of course, all of these won't be on missions at once or even used at all in some cases and every pilot is obviously not trained to fly everything
Bell V-280A Valor
Boeing MH-47X Chinook
Bell-Boeing CV-22 Osprey
Boeing NT-43A ("Rat 59")
Boeing KC-46A Pegasus
Boeing X-37C
Lockheed Martin RQ-180
Martin RB-57B Canberra

MQ-28 Dragonfly
Micro Air Vehicle

Biography of Unit: The High Altitude Aerial Warfare Squadron was formed in 1965 as apart of a joint OSAF, Defense Intelligence Agency, and NASA program to develop new and radical aircraft and tactics to counter the rapidly developing capabilities of the Soviet Union and other members of the Eastern Bloc. Originally flying YF-12s, U-2s, F-4Cs, X-15s, and SR-71s, the unit made significant gains in OS intelligence and testing capabilities. By the 1970s, a new horizon was dawning. In 1977, a brand-new aircraft arrived on the grounds of H.A.W.S.'s Groom Lake, Nevada base. The Lockheed Have Blue was the first of a new generation for H.A.W.S., the first modern black project. Dozens of similar aircraft followed, before even more outlandish aircraft began to fly out of Groom Lake, now referred to as "Dreamland" for the increasing number of oddities. Of course, these efforts did not go without notice from the public. Civilian explorers and Soviet spies alike began to push closer to the base property, doing whatever they could to peek inside of the world's most secret base, now referred to as "Area 51", a name synonymous with Space Aliens and other conspiracy theories. The OS Air Force, in response, formed a stronger and more aggressive Security Team to combat the intruders followed by the sanctioning of Lethal Force to protect the facility and its secrets. This force was expanded into a general purpose force, mainly used for the recovery of Black project aircraft, asset recovery, and other Special Operations assignments. In 1991, H.A.W.S. saw its first true combat mission, dropping Guided Munitions on an Iraqi Nuclear facility. This was followed by more missions, against the Serbians, Padnakis, Russians, North Koreans, and Iranians. Whether it was flying stealth missions against heavily defended nuclear reactor complexes or extracting Intelligence Assets from dangerous areas. H.A.W.S. was always ready and always capable.

Late MT/PMT

1. I don't see why we need an Air Force pretty much.
2. Need to fix your spoiler
3. Otherwise, I say that it's good.
Mike the Progressive wrote:You know I don't say this often, but this guy... he gets it. Like everything. As in he gets life.

Imperializt Russia wrote:
The balkens wrote:Please tell me that condoms and Hazelnut spread are NOT on the same table.

Well what the fuck do you use for lube?

Krazakistan wrote:How have you not died after being exposed to that much shit on a monthly basis?
Rupudska wrote:I avoid NSG like one would avoid ISIS-occupied Syria.
Alimeria- wrote:I'll go to sleep when I want to, not when some cheese-eating surrender monkey tells me to.

Which just so happens to be within the next half-hour

Shyluz wrote:Van, Sci-fi Generallisimo

U18 2nd Cutest NS'er 2015
Best Role Play - Science Fiction 2015: Athena Program

Organized States
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Organized States » Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:59 pm

Vancon wrote:
Organized States wrote:Name of Nation: The Organized States of America

Heckler and Koch HK-45T
Crye JPC
Safariland ALS holster
iWarrior
OPS Core Fast Helmet
GPNVG-18 "Cat Eyes"
Camelback 2L reservoir
OCP 2015

AIM-9X
Have Dash II
AIM-120D
CWU-27/P Flight Suit
SRU-21/P survival vest
LPU-9/P Life preserver
CRU-94/P Block
MBU-20/P Oxygen Mask
Heckler and Koch HK-45T

Bell V-280A Valor
Boeing MH-47X Chinook
Bell-Boeing CV-22 Osprey
Boeing NT-43A ("Rat 59")
Boeing KC-46A Pegasus
Boeing X-37C
Lockheed Martin RQ-180
Martin RB-57B Canberra

MQ-28 Dragonfly
Micro Air Vehicle

Late MT/PMT

1. I don't see why we need an Air Force pretty much.

1. It'd mostly be the PJs.
2. I believe it's fixed.
3. Alright, Alright, Alright.
Thank God for OS!- Deian
"In the old days, the navigators used magic to make themselves strong, but now, nothing; they just pray. Before they leave and at sea, they pray. But I, I make myself strong by thinking—just by thinking! I make myself strong because I despise cowardice. Too many men are afraid of the sea. But I am a navigator."-Mau Piailug
"I regret that I have only one life to give to my island." -Ricardo Bordallo, 2nd Governor of Guam
"Both are voyages of exploration. Hōkūle‘a is in the past, Columbia is in the future." -Colonel Charles L. Veach, USAF, Astronaut and Navigation Enthusiast

Vancon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:38 am

Organized States wrote:
Vancon wrote:1. I don't see why we need an Air Force pretty much.

1. It'd mostly be the PJs.
2. I believe it's fixed.

PJs don't stand for pajamas in this context, do they?
Mike the Progressive wrote:You know I don't say this often, but this guy... he gets it. Like everything. As in he gets life.

Imperializt Russia wrote:
The balkens wrote:Please tell me that condoms and Hazelnut spread are NOT on the same table.

Well what the fuck do you use for lube?

Krazakistan wrote:How have you not died after being exposed to that much shit on a monthly basis?
Rupudska wrote:I avoid NSG like one would avoid ISIS-occupied Syria.
Alimeria- wrote:I'll go to sleep when I want to, not when some cheese-eating surrender monkey tells me to.

Which just so happens to be within the next half-hour

Shyluz wrote:Van, Sci-fi Generallisimo

U18 2nd Cutest NS'er 2015
Best Role Play - Science Fiction 2015: Athena Program

Organized States
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Organized States » Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:04 am

Vancon wrote:
Organized States wrote:1. It'd mostly be the PJs.
2. I believe it's fixed.

PJs don't stand for pajamas in this context, do they?

Nope. Pararescue/Parajumpers.
Thank God for OS!- Deian

The United Remnants of America
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 09, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby The United Remnants of America » Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:27 am

*Yawn* OP updated.

New poll. Vote.

It's 5:30am. I just finished Tom Clancy's EndWar: The Missing. I think I'm gonna go to sleep now.

*crawls into bed*
By any means necessary. Call me URA
Winner of 2015 Best of P2TM Awards: Best Roleplayer - War
"I would much rather be with you than against you, you're way too imaginative."
"URA New Confucius 2015."- Organized States
"Congrats. You just won the second place prize for Not Giving a Fuck. First Place, of course, always goes to Furry."
"He's an 8 Ball, DEN. You can't deal with an 8 Ball." - Empire of Donner land
"This Rp is flexible with science and so will you." - Tagali Federation
"I'm confused as to your tactic but I'll trust you." - Die erworbenen Namen
"Unfiltered, concentrated, possibly weaponized stupidity."
Thafoo, Leningrad Union: DEAT'd for your sins.
Discord: Here

Congreveopia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Congreveopia » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:10 am

Hurtful Thoughts wrote:
The GAmeTopians wrote:Ya

And who are the target-nations?

Any new nation that wants to participate in Dark Sun. Plus GAmeTopia's puppet, I think. And probably plus mine as well.

Links:

Die Erworbenen Namen
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Die Erworbenen Namen » Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:55 am

The United Remnants of America wrote:*Yawn* OP updated.

New poll. Vote.

It's 5:30am. I just finished Tom Clancy's EndWar: The Missing. I think I'm gonna go to sleep now.

*crawls into bed*

*looks at the polls* Yay! I'm mentioned!
The beatings will continue. Regardless of morale.

Hurtful Thoughts wrote:Also, nominating DEN as ATLAS's Chef Ramses.
The United Remnants of America wrote:I'm collecting friends. Hate to say it, but you qualify.

Ontorisa
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 13, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ontorisa » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:23 pm

Damn, I had an idea a while back. What happened to that?

Post Marshal

Democratic Socialists

Postby The United Remnants of America » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:24 pm

Ontorisa wrote:Damn, I had an idea a while back. What happened to that?

The poll. Check.
"Congrats. You just won the second place prize for Not Giving a Fuck. First Place, of course, always goes to Furry."

Die Erworbenen Namen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Die Erworbenen Namen » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:45 pm

Dark sun is getting a move on. Slowly.

The United Remnants of America wrote:I'm collecting friends. Hate to say it, but you qualify.

Post Marshal

Democratic Socialists

Postby The United Remnants of America » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:50 pm

Die erworbenen Namen wrote:Dark sun is getting a move on. Slowly.

Yes it is.

When Dark Sun ends, I'll probably put up the poll again minus the Dark Suns option.

Die Erworbenen Namen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Die Erworbenen Namen » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:05 pm

The United Remnants of America wrote:
Die erworbenen Namen wrote:Dark sun is getting a move on. Slowly.

Yes it is.

When Dark Sun ends, I'll probably put up the poll again minus the Dark Suns option.

Oh goodie.

Then I can vote for other and not give suggestions :3

Post Marshal

Democratic Socialists

Postby The United Remnants of America » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:09 pm

Die erworbenen Namen wrote:
The United Remnants of America wrote:Yes it is.

Oh goodie.

Somene already did that, and it's upsetting me.

Exantos
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Exantos » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:04 am

After being viciously whipped by Congreveopia over spring break for leaving Nationstates. I have returned. Also post writing for Dark Sun, because procrastination for procrastinating must stop. Hello everyone *waves tiredly*
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well."-Alfred Adler

Die Erworbenen Namen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Die Erworbenen Namen » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:07 am

The United Remnants of America wrote:
Die erworbenen Namen wrote:Oh goodie.

Somene already did that, and it's upsetting me.

I know. Maybe you shouldn't glare at me like that.

I AM the Morale officer....

Exantos wrote:After being viciously whipped by Congreveopia over spring break for leaving Nationstates. I have returned. Also post writing for Dark Sun, because procrastination for procrastinating must stop. Hello everyone *waves tiredly*

Hello, Comrade. Glad to have you back. *waves*

Anyway, what happened to whatsitsface RP?

Organized States
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Organized States » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:10 am

So, I'm thinking a counter-terror or counter-cartel mission, perhaps in South America or the Southern Philippines?
Thank God for OS!- Deian

Die Erworbenen Namen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Die Erworbenen Namen » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:13 am

Organized States wrote:So, I'm thinking a counter-terror or counter-cartel mission, perhaps in South America or the Southern Philippines?

Sorta like Predator?

Here's one: what if we have an RP like the Pacific War? We could be assaulting one held island, which has been opened by other assaults, and our goal is to use combined tactics of airdrop, and coastal assault, to get in?

The idea was this: Our multiple groups would be assigned different tasks, with some joining together on one task. One to two teams would be per landing ship, and we would have some people paradropped in. While there would be many separate goals, taken on by teams, the paratroopers would have to blow a hole in one of the coastal defenses to allow the other teams to land on one of the beaches and join the paratroopers in taking the island.

Alternatively, we could use our special forces to take down specific defenses and secure a high ranking general, while allowing the other soldiers to go in. I do have one or two RPs that I could get help with, if needed.

Die Erworbenen Namen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Die Erworbenen Namen » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:19 am

Yes, I DO have an RP. It is Misunderstandings In the Malshvka

Currently, it's only open to Hemithea, but I AM asking my region if I can make an exception for Project Warfighter. If they allow you guys to help me, Spec Ops only, we could either A.) secure the Pilot, B.) Secure the TEL/Convoy, C.) Remove the Airfield for me, D.) Take the town and allow extraction of my team, E.) Actually secure and extract both the pilot and the team that may or may not be stranded by you, F.) Take the Silo that you made, or G.) A combination.

As you can see, if you read the Rp, all of these are actually very important to my country at the moment.

Whadda think?

Organized States
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Organized States » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:36 am

Die erworbenen Namen wrote:
Organized States wrote:So, I'm thinking a counter-terror or counter-cartel mission, perhaps in South America or the Southern Philippines?

Sorta like Predator?

Here's one: what if we have an RP like the Pacific War? We could be assaulting one held island, which has been opened by other assaults, and our goal is to use combined tactics of airdrop, and coastal assault, to get in?

The idea was this: Our multiple groups would be assigned different tasks, with some joining together on one task. One to two teams would be per landing ship, and we would have some people paradropped in. While there would be many separate goals, taken on by teams, the paratroopers would have to blow a hole in one of the coastal defenses to allow the other teams to land on one of the beaches and join the paratroopers in taking the island.

Alternatively, we could use our special forces to take down specific defenses and secure a high ranking general, while allowing the other soldiers to go in. I do have one or two RPs that I could get help with, if needed.

Perhaps, but I've been kind of inspired by this, this, and this. There's a lot more options for counter-insurgency stuff in the Pacific.

Though the Pacific War theme is interesting.
Thank God for OS!- Deian

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents