NATION

PASSWORD

Project Warfighter: "Tier-One" RP Group, OPEN

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Congreveopia
Minister

Founded: Dec 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Congreveopia » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:56 am

New Emmerian Coalition wrote:
Tsk tsk tsk, nearly a page speaking of airstrikes, and not one single mention of the glorious A-10 or Helicopter Gun-runs. For shame.

I Hath Returned

I'm back. After multiple long months of... things... I'm finally back. I'm so glad this didn't die. Anyways, this wouldn't be a proper post without an app, now would it? Just for old time's sake. :)

Name of Nation: The New Emmerian Coalition

Name of Tier One Unit: Special Operations Command - Special Projects Unit

Names of Tier One Operators (Optional):

Major William Lennox -

Following the aftermath of the H1Z1 outbreak, Lennox and his team were redirected to combating hostile SRPA Presence following the Coalition President's executive order to shut down all SRPA assets. Suffering heavy casualties at the hands of this rogue cell of scientists and fellow special operations, Lennox and his team prevailed against the threat. After Special Operations Command was formed, Lennox was chosen as the commander of the Special Projects Unit, along with members of his old team being brought on as instructors and field-operators themselves. Though the events of the past have scarred him and his team deeply, Lennox still forms a brotherly bond with his comrades, boosting their morale and pushing them through, even when they are dealt a horrible hand. He uses Assault Rifles, and is the Team Leader of the Special Projects Unit.

Lt. Col. Abraham Locke -

Locke was a member of STIGRU Detachment Omega, and served 3 tours in the horrifically unstable nation of Suafrikaa. During the events of Operation Necropolis, Locke was redirected to engaging Insurrectionist Cell Leaders as they launched their biological attacks in the heartland of Emmeria. Thanks to the efforts of the Lt. Col, many of Emmeria's citizens were spared the horrors of the infection. He lost many of his close friends during the operations, most due to Insurrectionists blowing themselves and their processing plants sky high at the first sign of trouble. When SOC was formed, Locke was approached by Lennox personally, and brought on as a replacement to his squad's recently deceased marksman; post humously promoted Major Richard Garcia. He accepted the offer, and was immediately given the title of the Special Project Unit's Marksman. Locke is quiet most of the time, though his actions speak loudly enough for what he tries to convey. He's stealthy and he knows how to get a job done properly, and uses the LaRue OBR 7.62.

Captain Kate Donovan -

Kate was a member of the Misriah Group of Garrison Rangers towards the end of the Winter Insurrection; an event which followed Operation Necropolis and took the Coalition by storm. As Insurrectionists gained a foothold in the weakened and devastated southern borders of the Coalition, the Misriah Rangers were dispatched to put an end to their operations once and for all. After three brutal weeks of fighting, with little supplies and ammunition, Misriah was finally able to establish a stable landing area for Coalition soldiers to begin their main assault. Kate's squad was decimated by Insurrectionist mechanized infantry, however she persevered and managed to leave the battle alive, utilizing multiple improvised explosives and the remaining 67 rounds of 6.8mm SABOT she had scavenged from her deceased squad-mates. Soon after the fight had been won, she was brought onto the SOC Special Projects Unit, for showing excellence in wartime scenarios and keeping calm in disaster. She's handy with explosives and packs the LMG Variant of the SOC's MRS rifle.

Warfighter Loadout:

(Image)

(Image)

Weapons

After the disastrous performance of the AR7G-02 in combating the Insurrectionists during the Winter Insurrection, the SOC R&D Unit looked to a combat rifle which would surpass any the Coalition currently held in its arsenal. Though with their budget completely devastated, they turned to older series of weapons and improved upon them. The Coalition M8-R was used as a standard baseline, with the majority stripped away and replaced with a proprietary gas system to avoid malfunctions and a short-stroke piston driving an operating rod to force the bolt carrier to the rear. The new rifle was known as the MRS-16 Carbine, and was outfitted for a variety of roles. It fires a 6.8mm SPC cartridge and is composed of Polymer externals with steel internals. Should this not be enough, SOC Operators may also use a kitted-out AK-103, and most actually do prefer this option over the MRS-16. The LaRue OBR series is also extremely popular, and utilized frequently; both the 5.56 and 7.62 variants, to be precise.

Various AR variants are also utilized, usually when a STANAG-fed firearm is used by two or more of a fire-team's members. The Special Projects Unit favors the Mk-18 heavily, as well as the Folsom-15 series of rifles.

As for their sidearm, SOC Members retain usage of the Vicker .45 1911 system. There are multiple other options available, like the Glock 23, and the P226, but the Vicker remains a favorite of all Coalition Special Operations Personnel. They also retain their signature SOG Voodoo Hawk for close ranger encounters, and are feared by their enemies for their lethality with these cold steel tomahawks.

Body Armor

R&D had revealed one of their newest protection systems shortly after the formation of the Special Projects Unit. This new type of body armor consisted of plates arranged on a ballistic vest platform, with PALs webbing stretched across multiple portions of the armor to retain ease of customization for each individual operator. The plates themselves are created using kevlar and advanced polymer materials, though they have little benefit in ballistic stopping power. At most, they retain the same protection as their old AR-500 plates, however with a much lighter and modular design. The downside is that the plates cannot be as easily replaced, and the armor itself is expensive to produce in large quantities; thus is exclusive to the Special Projects Group for the time being. Normal Ballistic Pauldrons are often worn as well, with a specialized hydration carrier specifically meant for the SOC Vest being worn as well. There is an embedded hard-pouch for storage of the standard issue I-Droid.

It is often confusing which type of helmet SOC Teams prefer, but usually they use a MICH 2003 with a specialized cover over it, offering rail space and slots for tactical accessories, like lights and NVGs. These covers also provide significant protection boosts, and often have small 'chops' to protect an operator's face. (Yall played Killzone, I"m talking about the ISA Helmet with a FAST Helmet instead of the ridiculous bike-helmet) Since Necropolis, however, it is rare to see a Solid Eye System in use by Coalition Special Forces, though not completely unknown.

Biography of Unit:

The Special Operations Command, or SOC, was formed shortly after a barrage of devastating events in the Emmerian Coalition, destabilizing parts of the country and sending the military into a frenzy trying to put out as many fires as possible. This led to a large loss of many Tier One units, including most of the famed STIGRU to Insurrectionists and Infected personnel alike. Eventually, the Garrison and other notable Military branches decided to form a new unit, merging all Special Operations entities into a single unit, as its own branch. This unit came to be known as SOC. Shortly, the Strategic Science Reserve was formed; SRPA's replacement. These two organizations work closely together, ensuring SOC Operators are well equipped and informed to deal with whatever threat may arise. Training for these specialty units makes the other individual training look like a cake walk, often being described as 'inhumane' and 'utterly ridiculous' by drop outs and hospitalized recruits.

The Special Projects Group is the remnants of STIGRU and the OGA of the Coalition Military. This team is tasked with completing clandestine operations all around the world, in an orderly and professional matter. They work swift and silently, often leaving no trace of their presence what-so-ever. They're highly trained, given state of the art equipment, and are ready to deal with any threat that enters their crosshairs. Just like the soldiers that stood before them, The Special Projects Group has a long history of getting their objective complete, even if it means riding head first into a hurricane. Upon returning to Task Force Atlas, however, Emmerian Operators are looked upon with caution. After SRPA's failed attempts at assassinating them, their badly formed logistic divisions and poor command responsibility, much of Atlas is weary of accepting Coalition members back into their ranks. Lennox, to this day, still looks at Necropolis as "Emmeria's Crowning Failure in the Face of Adversity."

Short Profiles on Operators (Optional): (Think I covered this.)

RP Experience: Dis Op

Techlevel: MT & Early PMT

Congreveopia wrote:No no no, you're harsh. Exantos is untrustworthy, Emmeria is dead, and I'm insane. Don't forget your role. :p

Sorry Exantos, I needed someone to label as untrustworthy or the joke wouldn't work. I do actually trust you.

-scoff- I prefer Tactically Deceased, thank you very 'mas.

Ah, of course. The moment I think its safe to make a joke about you being gone you return. I should have known. :roll:

Good to have you back.
"Close air support covereth a multitude of sins." - Maxim 4

Congreveopia is an advanced MT nation, managed by the artificial superintelligence known as "Nexus". It is very active in global affairs, and loves manipulating nations to steer the future of the world.
Links:
Equator Confederation wrote:Congreveopia has spoken. Do it now.
Vancon wrote:Enter Cong, the smartest of our bunch.
The United Remnants of America wrote:Except for Cong, whom I'm now decently sure is a superhuman being we should probably be worshipping.

Die Erworbenen Namen
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Die Erworbenen Namen » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:09 pm

Oh. Hey.
The beatings will continue. Regardless of morale.

Hurtful Thoughts wrote:Also, nominating DEN as ATLAS's Chef Ramses.
The United Remnants of America wrote:I'm collecting friends. Hate to say it, but you qualify.

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The GAmeTopians » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:35 pm

New Emmerian Coalition wrote:-snippity snip snip-

Hey! You're back!
Empire of Donner land wrote:EHEG don't stop for no one.
It's like your a prostitute and the RP is a truck. The truck don't stop.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

The Systems Alliance of Humanity
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Systems Alliance of Humanity » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:36 pm

No FT?
Wow...

FT nations have T1 units as well you know >:(

Die Erworbenen Namen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Die Erworbenen Namen » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:37 pm

The Systems Alliance of Humanity wrote:No FT?
Wow...

You can use FT, too. I have one.

The United Remnants of America wrote:I'm collecting friends. Hate to say it, but you qualify.

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Postby The GAmeTopians » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:37 pm

Wow...

FT doesn't fit with MT and PMT, as you should know.
And DEN, not in PW.

Astronea
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 27, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Astronea » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:37 pm

Wow...

FT pls go.

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Systems Alliance of Humanity » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:38 pm

The GAmeTopians wrote:
Wow...

FT doesn't fit with MT and PMT, as you should know.
And DEN, not in PW.

> Then simply design a mission that is FT friendly, simples.
Last edited by The Systems Alliance of Humanity on Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Die Erworbenen Namen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Die Erworbenen Namen » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:39 pm

Nvm. No FT.

New Emmerian Coalition
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Emmerian Coalition » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:40 pm

When I originally made Project Warfighter the goal was to simulate modern military engagements with Special Operations, ALA Seal Team Six raids. PMT was pushing it but it allowed more aesthetically pleasing environments.

Hope that clears it up, and it's not just "LOLNO FT", the reboot has stayed rather true to the original :L
Current Location: Gone Rogue @ DZ02 Steeleport

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Postby The GAmeTopians » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:41 pm

The Systems Alliance of Humanity wrote:
The GAmeTopians wrote:FT doesn't fit with MT and PMT, as you should know.
And DEN, not in PW.

Yeah. That's not how it works. We're not going to change our canon for the sake of one FT nation.

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Systems Alliance of Humanity » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:42 pm

Well fine,

It is clear that this topic is full of either tryhards and/or knuckleheads who will probably never serve in real life.
Adding Future Tech/Past Modern Tech attracts more users, as NS isnt just some Modern Tech website you know?

Anyway I will be taking my leave, good day.

PS: Your lucky, my N7's and Council Spectre's would decimate everything.

Arcadia-The Grand Imperium
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Arcadia-The Grand Imperium » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:43 pm

And DEN, not in PW.

#Support

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Postby The GAmeTopians » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:44 pm

Hey NEC, would you be interested in interacting with my puppet Arala on the Project Caesar IC?

The Synthetic Machine Race of Starships
Secretary

Founded: Jan 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Synthetic Machine Race of Starships » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:46 pm

And DEN, not in PW.

#Support[2]

IDEA: Let's make our own FT Tier One thingy.

The Systems Alliance of Humanity wrote:Well fine,

It is clear that this topic is full of either tryhards and/or knuckleheads who will probably never serve in real life.
Adding Future Tech/Past Modern Tech attracts more users, as NS isnt just some Modern Tech website you know?

LOL SO TRUE!

But... aren't Spectre's/STR assigned to the Citadel Races? Not just the Systems Alliance?
Last edited by The Synthetic Machine Race of Starships on Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Postby The GAmeTopians » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:49 pm

Kindly get out of our thread and take this to TG.

New Emmerian Coalition
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Emmerian Coalition » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:49 pm

I wouldn't call it that, I mean I'm planning to enlist pretty soon here, and with my university's ROTC and OTS it'll be pretty advanced...

Why don't you make an FT thread? Or if enough people are willing we can get an Interstellar Marines-esc PW going...
Current Location: Gone Rogue @ DZ02 Steeleport

Arala
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Arala » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:53 pm

Hi NEC! Are you going to get involved in Caesar?
I am a PMT puppet of The GAmeTopians!

A PROUD CARDINAL OF THE CHURCH OF GOOGLE

Die Erworbenen Namen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Die Erworbenen Namen » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:56 pm

"Decimate everything"

Yeah right.

Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Synthetic Machine Race of Starships » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:57 pm

Die erworbenen Namen wrote:"Decimate everything"

Yeah right.

Silence kiddo, the man speaks truth!

N7's and STR's are two of the most deadly T1 units in Citadel Space.
Combine them both and well... your dun goofed!

Arala
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Arala » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:58 pm

The Synthetic Machine Race of Starships wrote:

Yeah right.

Get. Out. Of. Our. Thread.

Die Erworbenen Namen
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Die Erworbenen Namen » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:01 pm

Yeah right.

Obviously you've never heard of Blood Angels.

The United Remnants of America
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 09, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby The United Remnants of America » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:02 pm

The Love of God, the Lord hath returned unto us.

Yeah, Emmy's accepted.

Be creative and don't steal from Bioware, at least not so blatantly.

If I'm a tryhard, you're definition is as loose as my ex-girlfriend.

Give me a few years, you'll be listening to my orders.

We realized adding FT/PT attracts other users, but if you noticed, this isn't a catch-all, so go find a FT and deal with it. You don't see me going into FT groups with my main and complaining because they don't allow MT nations. NS isn't just some massive conglomerate of chaos, you know?
By any means necessary. Call me URA
Winner of 2015 Best of P2TM Awards: Best Roleplayer - War
"I would much rather be with you than against you, you're way too imaginative."
"URA New Confucius 2015."- Organized States
"Congrats. You just won the second place prize for Not Giving a Fuck. First Place, of course, always goes to Furry."
"He's an 8 Ball, DEN. You can't deal with an 8 Ball." - Empire of Donner land
"This Rp is flexible with science and so will you." - Tagali Federation
"I'm confused as to your tactic but I'll trust you." - Die erworbenen Namen
"Unfiltered, concentrated, possibly weaponized stupidity."
Thafoo, Leningrad Union: DEAT'd for your sins.
Discord: Here

Arala
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Arala » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:02 pm

Die erworbenen Namen wrote:

DEN, don't egg him on please.

Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Synthetic Machine Race of Starships » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:04 pm

Die erworbenen Namen wrote:

> GL trying to get BA's from the future to go back in time to go into Citadel Space

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents