NATION

PASSWORD

Rise of Nations ( RP, IC )

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Founded: Dec 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:20 am

We offer Ireland a place as one of Britian Colony. They will be part of Britian, but will make their own choices in terms of economy, civil rights, how their nation runs, but when Britian needs Ireland's millitary support they will have to support Britian.
The Rajput Swarajya of Kumbhalgarh
कुंभलगढ़ के राजपूत किंगडम

We have one of the most powerful Militaries in the Nationstates world.
The DEMONYM of Kumbhalgarh is Rajput.
We are a proud and indepedent nation.
JAI MATA DI

Togeria
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:23 am

Benian Republic wrote:Ireland pulls out of all current peacekeeping missions and offers to send troops to help mexico in its "reunification"

Mexico accepts, as forces are immediately sent to Costa Rica, 300 of Mexico's troops have died so far, as Mexico changes to a more aggressive policy, but still puts the guise of having a weak military, as to trick its foes.
I love telegrams please by all means telegram me!

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
Revolution in Sharphats-Stalemates
2nd Russian civil war-indecisive
Parazal Civil War-Support wasn't active militarily
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:23 am

Britian is now the richest nation.

JAI MATA DI

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:25 am

Britian is working hard on its economy. All of its colonies are now powerhouses.

JAI MATA DI

Benian Republic
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Benian Republic » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:25 am

The Irish people scoff at the British proposal and respond "would you like to be one of our colony's we'd love to show you the whole irish experience"
Ireland sends 523 Soldiers to mexico
Pro: United Ireland, IRA, Allan Ryan, Palestine, Malvinas, Ukraine, Hamas-Fatah cooperation, legalized Gay marriage, Tibetan Resistance, Atheism.
Anti: English Imperialism, Nazism, communism, Israel, Zionism, Margret thatcher, Martin McGuinness, good Friday agreement.
Proud to be Irish, please telegram me I enjoy getting them.
Casualties showing why supporting Israel is morally corrupt: http://www.countthekids.org/

*The People's Republic of Aryan Union of Celts
*Was Aryan Union of Celts

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:27 am

Benian Republic wrote:The Irish people scoff at the British proposal and respond "would you like to be one of our colony's we'd love to show you the whole irish experience"

Britian is angered at this respond, and 200,000 British soldiers are attacking Ireland. equipped with tanks, and british destroyers. The British Navy and Airforce are ready for the invasion. Either become a colony, or we'll force to you.

JAI MATA DI

Togeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:28 am

Benian Republic wrote:The Irish people scoff at the British proposal and respond "would you like to be one of our colony's we'd love to show you the whole irish experience"

Mexico has conquered most of Central America, as naval force are now sent to the Caribbean to conquer that in the name of the empire. Mexico now replaces its president with a king.
Mexico condemns Britain's attack of Ireland, and cuts of trade. Mexico is will send troops to defend Ireland.

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:29 am

Togeria wrote:

Mexico has conquered most of Central America, as naval force are now sent to the Caribbean to conquer that in the name of the empire. Mexico now replaces its president with a king.
Mexico condemns Britain's attack of Ireland, and cuts of trade. Mexico is will send troops to defend Ireland.

Britian tells Mexico to stay out, and The British Navy and Airforce blocks Mexico's route to Ireland. Britian also tells Mexico that Britian is the stronger nation, and supporting Britian is the way to go.

JAI MATA DI

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:31 am

OOC: Current day Irish army is 7,520 personell in 1987 it oughttta be like 5,000

JAI MATA DI

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:32 am

British destroyers blast the nation of Ireland, and send missiles flying at the nation

JAI MATA DI

Benian Republic
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Benian Republic » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:33 am

Greater Ireland: 6,875,671
Ground forces:7,730
Pro: United Ireland, IRA, Allan Ryan, Palestine, Malvinas, Ukraine, Hamas-Fatah cooperation, legalized Gay marriage, Tibetan Resistance, Atheism.
Anti: English Imperialism, Nazism, communism, Israel, Zionism, Margret thatcher, Martin McGuinness, good Friday agreement.
Casualties showing why supporting Israel is morally corrupt: http://www.countthekids.org/

Benian Republic
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Benian Republic » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:33 am

Ooc: were gonna revert to Guerrila tactics were wet just giving off banter my dear friend

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:34 am

Benian Republic wrote:Greater Ireland: 6,875,671

Um, thats more than the population of ireland right now. And ur soldier amount is more than its army right now.

JAI MATA DI

Dutchland-UK-Prussia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Dutchland-UK-Prussia » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:34 am

Finland accepts peaceful annexation, as does Sweden and Norway, plus Denmark.
1 (Nuclear war)
2 (Total war)
3 (Major war)
4 (Minor war)
5 (Conflict)
6 (Peace) <---
None.

Dree wrote:Perhaps the fat man from the north pole and his vertically challenged cronies are behind such an assassination attempt. But truthfully my spy networks have heard nothing.

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:34 am

The British army charged into Ireland, and Blasted the nation.

JAI MATA DI

Togeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:34 am

Kumbhalgarh wrote:
Togeria wrote:Mexico has conquered most of Central America, as naval force are now sent to the Caribbean to conquer that in the name of the empire. Mexico now replaces its president with a king.

Britian tells Mexico to stay out, and The British Navy and Airforce blocks Mexico's route to Ireland. Britian also tells Mexico that Britian is the stronger nation, and supporting Britian is the way to go.

Mexico will not stand for this, if need be Mexico will bring humility to the kingdom, along with a pyramid of dead soldiers. Forces halt their advance and declare peace on Central America. Keeping their territory, as they prepare for an assault on Britain.

Mexico attacks the blockade, using pincer movements to break it, as the force is now headed towards Portugal.

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:35 am

Dutchland-UK-Prussia wrote:Finland accepts peaceful annexation, as does Sweden and Norway, plus Denmark.

We tell soviet Union to stay out of Britian and irelands war

JAI MATA DI

Benian Republic
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Benian Republic » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:35 am

Ex IRA members have prepared to put anthrax into the London water supply unless Britain backs off

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:35 am

Togeria wrote:
Kumbhalgarh wrote:

Mexico will not stand for this, if need be Mexico will bring humility to the kingdom, along with a pyramid of dead soldiers. Forces halt their advance and declare peace on Central America. Keeping their territory, as they prepare for an assault on Britain.

Mexico attacks the blockade, using pincer movements to break it, as the force is now headed towards Portugal.

Excuse me. We're talking Top notch Royal Navy Ships, and Planes.

JAI MATA DI

Togeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:36 am

Dutchland-UK-Prussia wrote:Finland accepts peaceful annexation, as does Sweden and Norway, plus Denmark.

Mexico puts pressure on the USSR to stop Britain, one of their beliefs being to stop imperialism, and that the UK unlawfully sees to capture Ireland.

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory

Benian Republic
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Benian Republic » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:36 am

Kumbhalgarh wrote:
Benian Republic wrote:Greater Ireland: 6,875,671

Um, thats more than the population of ireland right now. And ur soldier amount is more than its army right now.

I took into account the pop of Ireland Iceland and the Faroe Islands and the military of Ireland and the coastguard of Iceland.

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:36 am

Benian Republic wrote:Ex IRA members have prepared to put anthrax into the London water supply unless Britain backs off

London's water supply is guarded by loyal soldiers, and no person is allowed to get in. The ex ira members have been arrested.

JAI MATA DI

Togeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:36 am

Kumbhalgarh wrote:
Togeria wrote:Mexico will not stand for this, if need be Mexico will bring humility to the kingdom, along with a pyramid of dead soldiers. Forces halt their advance and declare peace on Central America. Keeping their territory, as they prepare for an assault on Britain.

Got mine from the Soviet Union, and you only have tech, but lack strategy.

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:38 am

Togeria wrote:
Kumbhalgarh wrote:

Got mine from the Soviet Union, and you only have tech, but lack strategy.

Yeah soviet union. Pretty much crap equipment you got there.

IC: The mexican reinforcents are bombed by the royal airforce, and British destroyers send torpedoes flying at the mexican carriers.

JAI MATA DI

Benian Republic
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Benian Republic » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:38 am

Irish Rangers have begun to arm the populous to keep the British out of the nation they do many times desicrated

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents