NATION

PASSWORD

Rise of Nations ( RP, IC )

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Benian Republic
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Benian Republic » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:38 am

Kumbhalgarh wrote:
Benian Republic wrote:Ex IRA members have prepared to put anthrax into the London water supply unless Britain backs off

London's water supply is guarded by loyal soldiers, and no person is allowed to get in. The ex ira members have been arrested.

Oh they wouldn't have allowed that they put it into the water supply and are cyandie
Pro: United Ireland, IRA, Allan Ryan, Palestine, Malvinas, Ukraine, Hamas-Fatah cooperation, legalized Gay marriage, Tibetan Resistance, Atheism.
Anti: English Imperialism, Nazism, communism, Israel, Zionism, Margret thatcher, Martin McGuinness, good Friday agreement.
Proud to be Irish, please telegram me I enjoy getting them.
Casualties showing why supporting Israel is morally corrupt: http://www.countthekids.org/

*The People's Republic of Aryan Union of Celts
*Was Aryan Union of Celts

Togeria
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:39 am

Submarines are sent bomb destroyers, as fighters go to take bombers head on. Mexico has prepared itself for a long war.
I love telegrams please by all means telegram me!

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
Revolution in Sharphats-Stalemates
2nd Russian civil war-indecisive
Parazal Civil War-Support wasn't active militarily
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Founded: Dec 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:39 am

Britian is not scared of Irish citizens, but will not kill them. Instead britian uses tranquillizer missile over ireland to put the populace to sleep.
The Rajput Swarajya of Kumbhalgarh
कुंभलगढ़ के राजपूत किंगडम

We have one of the most powerful Militaries in the Nationstates world.
The DEMONYM of Kumbhalgarh is Rajput.
We are a proud and indepedent nation.
JAI MATA DI

Benian Republic
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Benian Republic » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:40 am

A letter to Malaysia has been sent "the British are preparing to invade and commit genocide upon our lands please stop them."
Pro: United Ireland, IRA, Allan Ryan, Palestine, Malvinas, Ukraine, Hamas-Fatah cooperation, legalized Gay marriage, Tibetan Resistance, Atheism.
Anti: English Imperialism, Nazism, communism, Israel, Zionism, Margret thatcher, Martin McGuinness, good Friday agreement.
Casualties showing why supporting Israel is morally corrupt: http://www.countthekids.org/

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:41 am

The Royal Air force, and Navy take the Mexicans without Fear as Portugal is guarded by 200,000 British Soldiers. The Royal Airforce and Navy fight the battle with the same determination as against the luftwaffe. London's water supply has been tested, and is safe. The ex Ira officers have been executed. But to be sure British Scientists are puting water purifier

JAI MATA DI

Benian Republic
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Benian Republic » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:41 am

Kumbhalgarh wrote:Britian is not scared of Irish citizens, but will not kill them. Instead britian uses tranquillizer missile over ireland to put the populace to sleep.

Ooc: Tranquilizer missles *Facepalm*

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:42 am

The Telegram to Malasayia is received by British delegates in Malaysia, and the telegram is deleted. Ireland is stranded

JAI MATA DI

Dutchland-UK-Prussia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Dutchland-UK-Prussia » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:42 am

We support Mexico and Ireland against Britain. We warn England to back off.
Year is now 1988
1 (Nuclear war)
2 (Total war)
3 (Major war)
4 (Minor war)
5 (Conflict)
6 (Peace) <---
None.

Dree wrote:Perhaps the fat man from the north pole and his vertically challenged cronies are behind such an assassination attempt. But truthfully my spy networks have heard nothing.

Benian Republic
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Benian Republic » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:43 am

IRA members blow up most of Big Ben causing it to tilt severely.
"My dear Maggie thatcher why don't you do your job for once and leave us paddies alone"

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:43 am

Dutchland-UK-Prussia wrote:We support Mexico and Ireland against Britain. We warn England to back off.
Year is now 1988

Britian tells Soviet Union that it has no business in Britian and Ireland's matters.

JAI MATA DI

Togeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:43 am

Mexico against put pressure on the Soviet Union, as Mexican an British forces collide head on. Mexico now showing its true capabilities to the surprise of the world. As harsh fighting ensues, both sides , a second relief force I sent to Ireland.

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:44 am

Benian Republic wrote:IRA members blow up most of Big Ben causing it to tilt severely.
"My dear Maggie thatcher why don't you do your job for once and leave us paddies alone"

The big ben is no matter. Ireland is thrown into anarchy as british missiles land in dublin

JAI MATA DI

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:44 am

Togeria wrote:Mexico against put pressure on the Soviet Union, as Mexican an British forces collide head on. Mexico now showing its true capabilities to the surprise of the world. As harsh fighting ensues, both sides , a second relief force I sent to Ireland.

Britian sends another fleet of Destroyers, and Frigates led by Naval Commander Vega to take the relief force head on. Meanwhile British Airforce keeps on killing mexican soldiers.

JAI MATA DI

Dutchland-UK-Prussia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dutchland-UK-Prussia » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:45 am

Benian Republic wrote:IRA members blow up most of Big Ben causing it to tilt severely.

Meanwhile, the Soviets make something called the Interweb, which can transmit messages, and have "websites". Users of the "Interweb" are known as Spiders currently, and it is experimental.
1 (Nuclear war)
2 (Total war)
3 (Major war)
4 (Minor war)
5 (Conflict)
6 (Peace) <---
None.

Dree wrote:Perhaps the fat man from the north pole and his vertically challenged cronies are behind such an assassination attempt. But truthfully my spy networks have heard nothing.

Dutchland-UK-Prussia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dutchland-UK-Prussia » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:45 am

The Soviets laugh their head off at Big Ben tilting over. We tell Britain we do have business in Europe, and we demand they stop attacking Ireland.
1 (Nuclear war)
2 (Total war)
3 (Major war)
4 (Minor war)
5 (Conflict)
6 (Peace) <---
None.

Togeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:46 am

Dutchland-UK-Prussia wrote:We support Mexico and Ireland against Britain. We warn England to back off.
Year is now 1988

Mexico pushes Russia even more for their cause, sending them footage of the bombing of Dublin.

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:46 am

Dutchland-UK-Prussia wrote:The Soviets laugh their head off at Big Ben tilting over. We tell Britain we do have business in Europe, and we demand they stop attacking Ireland.

We respond to the soviet union that Ireland had long been trying to create an uprising in Britian, they funded terrorist in spain and Italy, and tried to poison the waters of london

JAI MATA DI

Dutchland-UK-Prussia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dutchland-UK-Prussia » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:47 am

We respond saying a peaceful solution needs to be reached then.
1 (Nuclear war)
2 (Total war)
3 (Major war)
4 (Minor war)
5 (Conflict)
6 (Peace) <---
None.

Togeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:48 am

Kumbhalgarh wrote:
Togeria wrote:Mexico against put pressure on the Soviet Union, as Mexican an British forces collide head on. Mexico now showing its true capabilities to the surprise of the world. As harsh fighting ensues, both sides , a second relief force I sent to Ireland.

Britian sends another fleet of Destroyers, and Frigates led by Naval Commander Vega to take the relief force head on. Meanwhile British Airforce keeps on killing mexican soldiers.

Mexican force have brought tanks, as artillery to aid them, as the commander Luis Santiago leads the charge, attacking weaker fronts before breaking through.

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:48 am

Dutchland-UK-Prussia wrote:We respond saying a peaceful solution needs to be reached then.

We had also asked them to peacefully join Britian, and receive freedom of choice, civil rights, and economy. They had also insulted us by giving us a very childish response

JAI MATA DI

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:48 am

British tanks take on Mexico's artillery and tanks as neither side is backing down. Portugal, and all the coasts of England are being heavily defended

JAI MATA DI

Togeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:49 am

Kumbhalgarh wrote:
Dutchland-UK-Prussia wrote:We respond saying a peaceful solution needs to be reached then.

We had also asked them to peacefully join Britian, and receive freedom of choice, civil rights, and economy. They had also insulted us by giving us a very childish response

Mexico counters, saying that Britain insulted Ireland's independence.

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory

Dutchland-UK-Prussia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dutchland-UK-Prussia » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:50 am

1 (Nuclear war)
2 (Total war)
3 (Major war)
4 (Minor war)
5 (Conflict)
6 (Peace) <---
None.

Benian Republic
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Benian Republic » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:50 am

Irish citizens set up roadblocks and place mines around the nation as Bombers from Iceland drop bombs on Glasgow, several dissident groups join the Irish in their counter attack the groups were: IRA (And others) 12,000
SNLA: 250
CRA: 150 (hard to tell)
FWA: 250
Ny Troor Tromode: 110

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:50 am

Togeria wrote:
Kumbhalgarh wrote:

Mexico counters, saying that Britain insulted Ireland's independence.

We never insulted their independecnce, we gave a sensible solution that would create peace between the two nations, and make way for a stronger British-Irish Empire.

JAI MATA DI

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents