NATION

PASSWORD

Rise of Nations ( RP, IC )

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Dutchland-UK-Prussia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Rise of Nations ( RP, IC )

Postby Dutchland-UK-Prussia » Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:47 am

Welcome. RP as your nation here!
OOC: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=325274&p=22948313
Last edited by Dutchland-UK-Prussia on Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
1 (Nuclear war)
2 (Total war)
3 (Major war)
4 (Minor war)
5 (Conflict)
6 (Peace) <---
None.

Dree wrote:Perhaps the fat man from the north pole and his vertically challenged cronies are behind such an assassination attempt. But truthfully my spy networks have heard nothing.

Dutchland-UK-Prussia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dutchland-UK-Prussia » Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:54 am

Bulgaria, Romania, Poland, and Hungary apply to become SSRs. All are accepted(On tablet and they were nearly all Soviet puppets anyway)
1 (Nuclear war)
2 (Total war)
3 (Major war)
4 (Minor war)
5 (Conflict)
6 (Peace) <---
None.

Dree wrote:Perhaps the fat man from the north pole and his vertically challenged cronies are behind such an assassination attempt. But truthfully my spy networks have heard nothing.

The New Byzantine
Minister

Founded: Dec 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Byzantine » Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:56 am

42 years later after Japan lose the war. Japan still deserve the mistakes and Japan is still under from the US.

Japan is still rebuilding his nation and Japan is always try to avoid any foreign wars. Emperor Hirohito announced that Japan will be a rich nation, not a militaristic nation. And all the people of Japan was happy.

Emperor Hirohito is old but strong, he always have nightmares after that Great War end but still he decides that Japan will be a very neutral nation against any foreign wars.
Kumbhalgarh wrote:"Shwetang teleported out of the car. He teleported behind of the teacher, and poked a stick into his/her butt, and then Shwetang teleported back." - Kumbhalgarh in Solence RP

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Founded: Dec 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:58 am

Guys can I take over France?
The Rajput Swarajya of Kumbhalgarh
कुंभलगढ़ के राजपूत किंगडम

We have one of the most powerful Militaries in the Nationstates world.
The DEMONYM of Kumbhalgarh is Rajput.
We are a proud and indepedent nation.
JAI MATA DI

Dutchland-UK-Prussia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dutchland-UK-Prussia » Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:59 am

We offer Japan good luck and a economic pact. We ask for Japanese railway trains, and we will give you iron.

We also begin work on building good cars, and creating a giant steel industry to create jobs.
1 (Nuclear war)
2 (Total war)
3 (Major war)
4 (Minor war)
5 (Conflict)
6 (Peace) <---
None.

Dutchland-UK-Prussia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dutchland-UK-Prussia » Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:00 am

Kumbhalgarh wrote:Guys can I take over France?

No. France is a country I'd prefer to be player controlled, not under ownership of another.
1 (Nuclear war)
2 (Total war)
3 (Major war)
4 (Minor war)
5 (Conflict)
6 (Peace) <---
None.

The New Byzantine
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Byzantine » Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:00 am

Dutchland-UK-Prussia wrote:We offer Japan good luck and a economic pact. We ask for Japanese railway trains, and we will give you iron.

We also begin work on building good cars, and creating a giant steel industry to create jobs.

We accepted the economic pact with the Soviet Union, either way, Japan is now focusing on economy.
Kumbhalgarh wrote:"Shwetang teleported out of the car. He teleported behind of the teacher, and poked a stick into his/her butt, and then Shwetang teleported back." - Kumbhalgarh in Solence RP

Togeria
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:00 am

Mexico looks to modernize itself, and become a superpower, and in the process rebuild its empire. It request a alliance with the Soviet Union, and wishes for the bigger country to help it modernize. It also adopts a American system of economic growth , even with this Mexico is facing heavy criticism from the people. Business spur up across the country, as Mexico is looking to give nearly everyone a job, an stimulate its economy.
I love telegrams please by all means telegram me!

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
Revolution in Sharphats-Stalemates
2nd Russian civil war-indecisive
Parazal Civil War-Support wasn't active militarily
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

Dutchland-UK-Prussia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dutchland-UK-Prussia » Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:01 am

Togeria wrote:Mexico looks to modernize itself, and become a superpower, and in the process rebuild its empire. It request a alliance with the Soviet Union, and wishes for the bigger country to help it modernize. It also adopts a American system of economic growth , even with this Mexico is facing heavy criticism from the people. Business spur up across the country, as Mexico is looking to give nearly everyone a job, an stimulate its economy.

We accept.
1 (Nuclear war)
2 (Total war)
3 (Major war)
4 (Minor war)
5 (Conflict)
6 (Peace) <---
None.

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:02 am

Briitsh soldiers enter Belgium, and storm the streets. Confused Belgians put up resistance, but are overrun by British Tanks. Along with Netherlands, Belgium decided to join Britiain. 5,000 KIA.

JAI MATA DI

The New Byzantine
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Byzantine » Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:04 am

Emperor Hirohito has given a project to the Seiyuu Company. The project was about the Financial Centre will be built in Tokyo. The project has started.

Emperor Hirohito also given project to the Seiyuu Comlany to build a Skyscraper next to the Financial Centre, and now it was built, the project has also started.

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:05 am

Britian sends an alliance to Soviet Union, and Japan. Britian begins to improve its economy. Railroads are upgraded, infrastructure is developed. A world best car is being made, and animal welfare is top priority. The British army is being upgraded, and tanks, planes, and many other weapons are being mass produced. Britian wishes to trade with every nation.Britian's GDP grows at a staggering 12% per quarter as Britian upgrades its roads, and hospitals. More than 5000 Hospitals are built England and Scotland..
Last edited by Kumbhalgarh on Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

JAI MATA DI

Togeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:06 am

The New Byzantine wrote:Emperor Hirohito has given a project to the Seiyuu Company. The project was about the Financial Centre will be built in Tokyo. The project has started.

Emperor Hirohito also given project to the Seiyuu Comlany to build a Skyscraper next to the Financial Centre, and now it was built, the project has also started.

Mexico sees that both Japan and itself are trying to build their economies, Mexico proposes an alliance, and offers cheaper labor, as the money earned can help the Mexican economy.

Soldiers are now being more heavily trained, especially the navy.

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

The New Byzantine
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Byzantine » Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:07 am

Kumbhalgarh wrote:Britian sends an alliance to Soviet Union, and Japan. Britian begins to improve its economy. Railroads are upgraded, infrastructure is developed. A world best car is being made, and animal welfare is top priority. The British army is being upgraded, and tanks, planes, and many other weapons are being mass produced. Britian wishes to trade with every nation.Britian's GDP grows at a staggering 12% per quarter as Britian upgrades its roads, and hospitals. More than 5000 Hospitals are built England and Scotland..

We accept the alliance of Great Britain.

The New Byzantine
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Byzantine » Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:07 am

Togeria wrote:
The New Byzantine wrote:Emperor Hirohito has given a project to the Seiyuu Company. The project was about the Financial Centre will be built in Tokyo. The project has started.

Mexico sees that both Japan and itself are trying to build their economies, Mexico proposes an alliance, and offers cheaper labor, as the money earned can help the Mexican economy.

Soldiers are now being more heavily trained, especially the navy.

We accept the alliance and also we accept the offers cheaper labor to Mexico.

Dutchland-UK-Prussia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dutchland-UK-Prussia » Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:09 am

Kumbhalgarh wrote:Britian sends an alliance to Soviet Union, and Japan. Britian begins to improve its economy. Railroads are upgraded, infrastructure is developed. A world best car is being made, and animal welfare is top priority. The British army is being upgraded, and tanks, planes, and many other weapons are being mass produced. Britian wishes to trade with every nation.Britian's GDP grows at a staggering 12% per quarter as Britian upgrades its roads, and hospitals. More than 5000 Hospitals are built England and Scotland..

We accept. Animal Welfare also becomes major in the USSR, with thousands of animal homes being built.
1 (Nuclear war)
2 (Total war)
3 (Major war)
4 (Minor war)
5 (Conflict)
6 (Peace) <---
None.

Togeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:10 am

With this the Mexican economy begins to see an increase, as focus is placed on business, but laws are passed to protect workers. Oil is now becoming a top export, as Mexico is willing to sell only to its allies.

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory

Dutchland-UK-Prussia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dutchland-UK-Prussia » Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:11 am

The Red Navy is upgraded. It is soon the 2nd best in the world, after the Royal Navy, with the same going for the Red Air Force, which is a close second behind the Royal Air Force.
1 (Nuclear war)
2 (Total war)
3 (Major war)
4 (Minor war)
5 (Conflict)
6 (Peace) <---
None.

The New Byzantine
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Byzantine » Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:12 am

Japan builds a defensive missile in Northern Sapporo, Hokkaido if there could be a possible Soviet invasion to Japan.

Japan has traded the Soviet Union for vehicles and and the income of Japan has reach $7 billion after that trading hundreds of vehicles to the Soviet Union.

Dutchland-UK-Prussia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dutchland-UK-Prussia » Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:17 am

The New Byzantine wrote:Japan builds a defensive missile in Northern Sapporo, Hokkaido if there could be a possible Soviet invasion to Japan.

Japan has traded the Soviet Union for vehicles and and the income of Japan has reach $7 billion after that trading hundreds of vehicles to the Soviet Union.

We say we will not invade.
1 (Nuclear war)
2 (Total war)
3 (Major war)
4 (Minor war)
5 (Conflict)
6 (Peace) <---
None.

The New Byzantine
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Byzantine » Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:19 am

Dutchland-UK-Prussia wrote:
The New Byzantine wrote:Japan builds a defensive missile in Northern Sapporo, Hokkaido if there could be a possible Soviet invasion to Japan.

We say we will not invade.

We accept the word of the Soviet Union.

Togeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:21 am

Mexico renames its Air Force and navy to the Armada de Vuelo, and the Armado de Navegacíon. Mexico begins to build Luxury cars, and wishes to sell them the first being named the "Semental". These cars go through strict regulation, as to provide the best quality of driving.

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory

Dutchland-UK-Prussia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dutchland-UK-Prussia » Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:23 am

Togeria wrote:Mexico renames its Air Force and navy to the Armada de Vuelo, and the Armado de Navegacíon. Mexico begins to build Luxury cars, and wishes to sell them the first being named the "Semental". These cars go through strict regulation, as to provide the best quality of driving.

We support Mexico.
1 (Nuclear war)
2 (Total war)
3 (Major war)
4 (Minor war)
5 (Conflict)
6 (Peace) <---
None.

The New Byzantine
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Byzantine » Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:26 am

Dutchland-UK-Prussia wrote:
Togeria wrote:Mexico renames its Air Force and navy to the Armada de Vuelo, and the Armado de Navegacíon. Mexico begins to build Luxury cars, and wishes to sell them the first being named the "Semental". These cars go through strict regulation, as to provide the best quality of driving.

We support Mexico.

We support Mexico and Japan has traded Mexico for new vehicles; about $2 billion has been added on Japan's economy income.

Togeria
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:29 am

Mexico has made 2billion trading with the US, Japan, and USSR, and the number keeps increasing. Mexico's regulations insuring only the best cars be made. With a better economy Mexico works on its military, and standard of living.

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents