NATION

PASSWORD

Charbel Elias Khoury renounces NATPRO (MT/Invite)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Republic of Libanon
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Charbel Elias Khoury renounces NATPRO (MT/Invite)

Postby Republic of Libanon » Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:01 pm

"I was wrong for advocating National-Progressivism, for many long years I was a Knight-Templar Freemason, the lodge commissioned me to start the Lebanese National-Progressivist Productive-Worker's party, the goal was to bring Lebanon into the European Union, I was told by the lodge that Erin Terten would award me personally, I repent of this now. I warn that I am changing my party's name to the Lebanese National-Reformist party, It rejects the ideology of national-progressivism. Our ideology will be Lebanese nationalism, Economic liberalism, Phoenicianism, Christian democracy, Federalism, Liberal conservatism, Right-wing populism, National conservatism, Traditionalism, Maronite Christian nationalism, and Reformism, what are the reforms you might ask? well our country has one of lowest minimum wages in Middle East and although Free-Enterprise and Private initiative is good, we should also have social-justice, this is only right, however progressivism is nothing more then politically correct Nazism, which our country will never fall too, I hereby renounce progressivism and freemasonry, and ask that the Lord Jesus Christ, forgive me. "
Last edited by Republic of Libanon on Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:48 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Born Again Christian
Paleo-Conservative
American Patriot

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Christmas arrangement

Postby Asigna » Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:01 pm

Terten couldn't help but frown at the recent developments in Lebanon. He cracked his fingers as soon as his adjutant reported to him the reports of a pope that hates him, a National progressivist deserter that also hates him and a leader that potentially hates him. All these things kept on troubling him. Lebanon is indeed a broken frontier for his foreign policy and he ought to fix that.

"I can't just stand here and remain calm." The Filipino leader sighed talking to Adriano, who was still facilitating a meeting in the Imperium. "We must fix things to the better. Which is why i just summoned those three people to a meeting. Certain arrangements must be done to end this conflict."

"If this is again one of those plans that you've been talking about with me, you'll have to be careful. You know what happened last time when you did that." The propaganda minister gave a stern tone as he said his warning though the punong, ever confident, only smirked believing that this might work, whatever he is thinking of doing.

"While i am an adherent to no pope, i believe in a Christ. And as a children of Christ i must do something that will might as well make a favor to him. Maligayang Pasko...1"

"Sayo rin...2"

Coconut palace, Beirut
Then he hung up. On his own orders, he directed the Gobernador Heneral Davis to arrange a secured meeting in a conspicuously beautiful and palatial compound in Beirut which Filipino troops built themselves (as a planned gift to the Chamoun himself but was canceled due to the last Ardokian attempted invasion and other troubles in the country and was planned on being demolished after this meeting had occured). Invitations were already sent to the three renowned men of the Lebanese nation while a security cordon was set up around the palace. A single brigad lead by Kolonel Degala Keeanu was the force that was cordoned around the palace. Batteries from the anti air kampanyas were set up in a circular
The Aklan-KK is everywhere
perimeter around the area just a city bloc in size just in case Davis's paranoid suspicions of an "enemy airstrike" (while he refused to name who was the 'enemy' he was talking about) might come to destroy their conspicuously heavily armed security cordon. in a much larger perimeter ahead of the SPAAG batteries, recon platoons and scout battalions down the streets vigilantly proceed with their patrols to make sure that no one else approaches the area while posting warnings that say those who defy the cordon will be shot executed on sight. Even snipers from the scout batalyons were present in secret rooms around the palace where windows were present so they could easily peer out with their sights.

Meanwhile inside the secret meeting room inside of the estate, the gobernador Heneral reluctantly followed the punong's orders as he waited patiently waited playing solitaire by himself as the time passed. He had surrounded himself with several of his personal bodyguards, a pistol which lay on the table in front of him and a box of multiple weapons just beside him just in case he needed to protect himself.

Filipino dictionary
1Merry Christmas
2You too
Last edited by Asigna on Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NS's resident Filipino patriot. May also be that weird Vietnamese guy whose name must not be spoken.

Erian: If you are gay (like me) and looking, PM me. ;/\) (SO I CAN PRAY YOUR SOUL BURNS IN HELL) Kekekekek. No straighty and no wamen. I want no pussycats.

The Filipino dude is a Mangotreestian, yes, he is a believer in the gospel of the mango tree. The one true religion.
Totalitarian Theocracy
THE GREATER PHILIPPINE BAYAN
Hukbo/Military -
THE HOMELAND TERRITORIES - foreign affairs
Visit our nation! - Asigna TV - Know the Light of Heaven

Republic of Libanon
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Libanon » Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:19 pm

James Chamoun, and Charbel Elias Khoury arrive, the Pope was busy in Priestly matter so he sent Cardinal Nadim Sfeir Edde.

As they walked into the room all 3 men sat down.
Born Again Christian
Paleo-Conservative
American Patriot

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:45 pm

What greeted them was a palace full of Christmas decors and fake snow. Strangely, after giving the 3 men a very dark and blank stare, the agents of the Aklan-KK suddenly simultaneously gave a bright smile and began to play an instrumental of some song which was revealed to be a random Christmas jingle. As they sang, the room around them began to darken until there was nothing more than eerie red light and before they knew it, someone began to push the sofa were the 3 Lebanese men were making themselves comfortable into a large yet dark room where there was a large glowing window. A silhouette of a man with a deep voice gave them a clenched fist salute and greeted them warmly.

"Mabuhay! Merry Christmas." Then the room was suddenly illuminated by a floodlight. There was the man, who was actually Davis in his gala uniform while wearing a santa Claus hat.

"I am really glad that you were able to make it this Christmas day. The punong has a message for you." He said as he grabbed a remote and pressed a button which made a flat screen monitor descend from the ceiling. The monitor then activated showing Terten smiling and was wearing a similar outift was Davis in his office.

"Merry Christmas! You know..first off i would like to start that...." The bespetacled man on the screen suddenly paused as he narrowed his look. "Where's...the pope?" He asked yet gave no time for anyone to answer. His warm smile suddenly melted into frown.

"Doesn't matter, what is important is all three of you are here. As my hostages...." Then the warm smile suddenly came back. All the Aklan-KK agents that nearly filled the room suddenly grabbed their weapons, pistols and assault rifles pointing them at the three men.

"First off, you'll be taken to Yemen where we'll have some happy fun time together. I hope the pope finishes his priestly duties just in time so he can join you party." Terten then disappeared as the screen was turned off. The men were then injected in the necks with a chemical that forces all voluntary muscles to relax so they will be paralyzed without being able to say any further notes.

The men were brought to a

Back at Manila, the Filipino punong turned to another Camera which began recording as soon as he left the camera that was aimed at bringing that message to those three men.

"My punong...we're on in 3, 2, .....1 at...." The camera man said.

"Your eminence, blessed pope.." Terten said revealing that this message was for a flashdrive that will be sent to the pope. "I have prepared three prisoners that would uphold my pressure on you. Step down as pope, dissolve your church, or these three criminals which you treat as politicians will be tried and executed for their crimes against Palestinians or their adherence to a religion that is against peace. I will be quick in what i say. If you refuse, we will try them....then kill them. You are given a chance to save three lives by simply ending a heresy of church you've created. I've been holding back my sense of justice for so long but now my gloves shall be off for criminals i had for such a long time been protecting. Merry Christmas!"

Then it is done. The flashdrive was sent to the Lebanese pope while the convoy where the hostages where was airlifted to Aden, South Yemen.
Last edited by Asigna on Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NS's resident Filipino patriot. May also be that weird Vietnamese guy whose name must not be spoken.

Erian: If you are gay (like me) and looking, PM me. ;/\) (SO I CAN PRAY YOUR SOUL BURNS IN HELL) Kekekekek. No straighty and no wamen. I want no pussycats.

The Filipino dude is a Mangotreestian, yes, he is a believer in the gospel of the mango tree. The one true religion.
Totalitarian Theocracy
Hukbo/Military -

El Cuscatlan
Senator

Founded: Nov 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby El Cuscatlan » Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:16 am

*** Beirut

Cuscatlanis withdrew from Lebanon long ago, because their more important ally took place. Tecuixin PMC, founded by former Cuscatlani commandos was the biggest conglomerate of private military companies from Cuscatlan, even if their commander, Cole Hawker, was not even Cuscatlani. Texuixin however was growing in size and soon installed over 30 000 strong mercenary corps in Lebanon. Their commander, half Cuscatlani SAS veteran Scott McLance was now sitting in his room in his division base in Beirut, when his friend entered, full Cuscatlani Miguel Ramirez ran with the force of thunder into his room.

"Asignazis have delpoyed!" he shouted to his commander "They are attempting something. Alan KK is everywhere!"

This news struck McLance with force of thunder. He was more than aware what Asignians were capable of doing, and he was prepared to fight. His PMC was made all of veterans, best of the best, people who were prepared to fight for Lebanon. There will be no mercy, no forgiveness, no possibility for mistake. He quickly phoned his friends; The bases in beirut and around had some 15 000 mercenaries ready for slightest conflict, and action came to them.

"All stations this is Jararaca Jefe. We have Asignian attack break.... I say again, we have Asignian attack, break.... code red for all units break...."

Moments later, 8 M1978 Koksan left the garrages where they were held, and deployed themselves over flat terrain. Soon each fired 3 178mm round over Asignian compound, from where the plane started.

Meanwhile, preparations were done. Armed to teeth mercs left their base, heading for whatever will remain...

18th Infantry Division: 10359
- HQ + Rear Service: 400
- 1st Infantry Regiment: 2379
- 2nd Infantry Regiment: 2379
- 3rd Infantry Regiment: 2379
- 1st Artillery Regiment (122/152mm): 930
- 1st Light Infantry Battalion: 450
- 2nd Tank Battalion: 226
- 3rd Anti Tank Battalion: 195
- 4th Anti Air Battalion: 282
- 5th Engineer battalion: 279
- 6th Signals and Communications battalion: 260
- 1st Recon company: 95
- 2nd CBRN defence company: 105

15th Cruise Missile Battalion: 173
- Command&Met: 50
- 1st Cruise Battalion: 41
- 2nd Cruise Battalion: 41
- 3rd Cruise Battalion: 41

The attack will be carried also by different way. Knowing of Filipino positions in Yemen, Tecuixin PMC forces quickly deployed their Cruise missile battalion, equipped with T-009, Cuscatlani copy of RK-55 Granat, with over 3500 km range. This cruise missile was more than able to reach Yemen, and Tecuixin satellites managed without problems to identify the Filipino positions in that county. Target was everything that had any value, command posts, military bases...

The first wave of 24 missiles soon arose from the ground, and headed straight into Yemen to finish Pinos once for all.
Last edited by El Cuscatlan on Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gran Cuscatlan - population 718 million - is rightist junta ruled county in Latin America. | I am born again Christian.
SANTIAGO ANTI COMMUNIST TREATY ORGANISATION - WE KILL THE REDS! | INDUTRIAS SOBERRANAS - CUSCATLANI ARMS! | Cuscatlani Integralism | Guardia Anticommunista

Given title of "The AntiChe" by Lolloh 10th May 2014. Now commies tremble in fear!

Republic of Libanon
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Libanon » Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:27 am

As the Pope reviewed the the video on the flash-drive, great sadness came over him.

"This is something we can release to the media once the hostages are free, Terten has showed his true face yet again, persecuting followers of Jesus Christ and his Church." the Pope Charbel I said

"We have the Tecuxin PMC, we have spies in the United Arab Emirates, we could try and pay off the Houthis, so many things we could do, but best thing is devout and warrior like believers of our Knightly Order of Samson." Pope Charbel I said

Commander Bechara al-Baydoun, the leader of the Knightly Order of Samson came with a report, "Holy Father, the Tecuxin PMC has heard about what has been going on, they will handle the situation."

"Good!" the Pope smiled.

Lebanese Spies in United Arab Emirates, Dubai

-Work in progress-(this part of the post might be moved should someone post before it)
Born Again Christian
Paleo-Conservative
American Patriot

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Lebanon under fire

Postby Asigna » Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:58 am

The missiles that landed in Aden and Al Ghaydah in South Yemen had a devestating effect. Though since there were no real military installations in Yemen belonging to Filipinos to take into consideration, it was the civil buildings and police stations that took the toll of the attack. Since targets were not clearly defined but rather random missiles fired on "anything that appear useful", the near blind fire due to lack of any real intelligence as to what exactly the buildings that were seen by the satellites caused only near blind damage, though still with a significant effect. A terminal on arms depot was set into flames, a communications tower utilized by Al Ghazi for media purposes was also destroyed. A police station in Aden was not spared. Overall, about 400 people were killed, though other media sources exaggerated casualties to 1,600. Official statements had not agreed on any real casualties so it was never known how many were actually killed. Though it was known that the casualties were mostly either Al Ghazi morality police officers and civilians, though 12 Aklan-Kk agents still did manage to get killed in the attacks with 45 more agents injured. The effect of attack was not devestation, but rage. South Yemeni citizens initially thought that the Houthis were involved so a violence against Shias erupted with Shias often being discriminated against. Though the popular belief that the Houthis were involved in the attacks changed 2 hours after the attack after the Kalihiman determined the launch site of the rockets were not from North Yemen, but rather in Lebanon, from the Cuscatlanis in Lebanon.

Protests against the Cuscatlani Caudillio
Even though Cuscatlan itself was not directly involved Yemenis still gathered in protests and called for "immediate attacks against the fascist monster that was Cuscatlan".

Back in the Philippines, in Metro Manila, there was no Cuscatlani embassy so the anger of the protesters were directed at the foreign affairs building in Pasay. Protesters, mostly relatives of the dead Aklan-KK agents called for action and war against the Cuscatlani entities in Lebanon. It was now apparent that the previous anti war sentiment that arose after Burma has now change to the very opposite, need for a war.

Terten himself knew he was pressured by the public to take action, and he is planning to take action.

INTRAMUROS, MANILA

The news of the attack from the Cuscatlanis had shocked Terten, who did not anticipate that Cuscatlanis would again engage them. He was afraid that the same thing in Lebanon might repeat though he was not willing to make that happen, again. An emergency meeting was then made in the subterranean bunker establishment in the walled fortress district of Intramuros where a huge array of officers from all branches of the fighters of the bayan are waiting for him. Terten was fully dressed in the same military uniform which he had not worn for such a long time since South Rothinzil.

As soon as he finished dressing up, he proceeded to the war room that was 3 stories underground just below the Bureau of customs building.
As soon as he entered the war room, he raised a clenched fist salute and shouted. "MABUHAY!" Which made the others reply in a similar fashion in unison.

"Peste..." He cursed under his breath as he was offered by the other officers a chair to sit on. "Paskong pasko pa talagang nagniyaniyare ang mga kamalasan. Ladies and gentlemen. Please brief me the latest situation." In front of him, the table projected a holographic map which pointed out all the available and serviceable units numbered according to their usefulness to the situation.

After a moment of reviewing from the items written in the clipboard, Heneral Eluide, whom Terten hadn't talked to for a long time stepped forward. "Merry Christmas my punong...According to satellite data and reports from the Kalihiman, the Cuscatlanis had deployed several RK-55 Granat towards positions in Kota Yemen and in Libnan itself. Further noting that they have several thousand troops along with their SACTO allies which are leftovers from their intervention in the attempted Ardokian invasion. We're ready to launch a counter attack when you are Gng."

"Not yet." Terten signaled with a halt with a raised palm. "Okay fine...best to include the whole allied force of Cuscatlan. Consider their equipment and units involved, we must not repeat the mistake at Burma."

Eluide continued. "The Cuscatlanis are attempting the same tactic that was used to kick out the Ardokian invasion of Jezinne. With a ground clearance operation aided by a missile barrage. Guess we have to avoid at all costs avoid the stupidity that was done by the Ardokians."

"Hmph." Terten gave a smug. "If they are going to use missiles and special forces...it seems we would have to fight fire with fire."

"Let everyone in this room be the war council right now. At all cost we must consider ourselves to be at war with every single Cuscatlani moving object we see. I am now sacrificing my Christmas wish for myself for victory for our troops. And you Eluide..." He poked at the Heneral's side.

"Yes my punong.."

"I considered about what you've said in the defeat in Burma and you're right. Maybe i should listen to consultations before i make stupid decisions."

"You finally admitted you're stupid. That's all i wanted to hear this Christmas..."

As Terten began to declare his fiery speech in the radio. Weapons and equipment stationed in Yemen, Qeshm, Romania and Lebanon prepared for battle. 4 Brigads of the Aklan-KK and the Hukbo stationed in Beirut alone.

Terten meanwhile, in the radio, began his speech. "Who fired the first hostile shots? Us or them?" His voice thundered through the radios and television sets of the bayan. Live broadcasts of his speech in the internet were also made available. Meanwhile back in Libnan, the coconut palace was bombarded heavily, shell upon shell hit the walls and the foundations till the palace was half the structure it used to be and in flames though luckily, the brigad was not stupid enough just to stay and watch. With live satellite feed aiding them giving them proper reconnaisance, the artillery platoon determined their targets amongst the incoming hordes of Cuscatlani soldiers. Obviously, the ones who were holding anti air weapons was to be hit first as taking them out would open up the air for usage. YrC9 Arkantyr 155mm Self-Propelled Howitzer opened fire shells on the direction of the incoming Cuscatlani infantry regimen while a barrage of 30 LY 4043 guided thermobaric warheads was launched towards the incoming anti air units and another one was fired towards the anti tank units. Another barrage of 30 hit again the anti tank units while the last 2 barrages were aimed at the incoming infantry. The hordes would meet a rain of fire and thermobaric flame in their attempt to approach the Filipino positions around the coconut palace, not really an important landmark though holding on to it would only mean a symbolic objective. It was clear, the battle for Beirut had now begun.

Meanwhile, another Brigad from Bir Hassane advanced to north and left men to occupy structures in their advance. The Sports complex was cordoned by a Kampanya of 201 troopers supported by tanks and other equipment that made up their unit. About 60 troopers then entered the building in order to occupy it. Just west of the position, an anti air battery was laid out by the anti air company. About 81 SPAAGs were laid down the streets while another kampanya was also there to secure the perimeter for the safety of this battery against ground troopers. South at the Miadli district, 2 kampanyas from one of the two scout batalyon of this brigad laid siege to the existing military complex. As the 2 kampanyas advanced, special action platoons, the MLRS from the artillery platoon opened fire a barrage of 30 LY 4043 thermobaric warheads towards the structure. The 2 kampanyas then proceeded to advanced unto the attacked structure, or at least what is left of it.

"Who killed civilians us or them?" The Filipino punong in the media continued his speech, his tone now intensifying into a more serious mood. Back in the northern Bir Hassane district, 2 Special action platoons then went into the walls of a Palestinian refugee camp, which was still not totally cleared of its original Palestinian population after Davis decided to halt the evacuation operations to his favor. They then left loud speakers around the camp which declared Arabic messages that urged the Palestinian refugees to "rise up against the Nazi Maronite genocidal maniacs" and do so "in the name of self determination". The special action platoons were a reconnaissance platoon which oversaw protection of this operation by establishing a 1 kilometer large perimeter around the camp and in their advance, every police officer was asked first to surrender through speakers but if it became clear that they weren't doing so, they will be shot on sight. The special action squadron also opened fire on any of the armed men which guarded the camp and with help of the logistics group, about 5,000 AG-13 assault rifles where handed over to the Palestinian refugees. They were also left with two flags which will give them the opportunity of choosing under which banner they will fight, the flag of shahada which came in two colors, black and green and the communist flag. Ultimately, it will be their choice.

Terten meanwhile, continued to sound angrier and angrier with every word he spoke to the microphone. "Who is aimlessly seeking for war against the ever developing world and desires to bring our world's progressive clock ticking backwards US OR THEM?" The background noise of applause and cheering intensified with echoes of the crowd in the distance shouting "Them! Them!" repeated and intensified in unison. Back in the battle for Beirut, other special action platoons had speakers which shouted out lout messages that urged the people of Beirut to rebel against what was perceived as a "fascist police state" that was "taking orders from Cuscatlan" though since there was not any real hope of anti Kataeb or anti-Phalangist dissident forces to gain momentum, much of the focus was on inciting Palestinians nationwide to revolt.

Heeding the calls to aid their brothers threatened in the Chiah district, the 4th brigad went towards the scene to aid in the counter attack against the approaching hordes of Cuscatlanis. The bombardment reduced the palace they've been holding on to a standing ruin of a hollow concrete estate though the uselessness of the palace meant it didn't matter. The Hukbo also aided in holding unto the current position with a brigad similarly structured to that of the Aklan-KK though with a different uniform. Together, the two Aklan-KK brigads and Hukbo reinforcements moved forward with the kampanyas infantry leading the way. The 22nd Himaplota also aided the troopers with airstrikes. 10 HAD S39 Jeban (Viper) were dispersed from the Beirut international airport, currently besieged by another brigad, approached the area swooping over the position of the incoming Cuscatlani hordes, hopefully still in check after the bombardment of the anti air brigades, and dropped 10 Bk 90 cluster bombs on random positions inside the infantry hordes to scatter the Martinezist forces. The advancing HT9A7 IRM 'Yvernyr' IFVs mopped up the area by opening up a barrage of bullets unto the infantry hordes as soon as they got within firing range. Infantry first, was the policy always. The Filipino troopers gave a generous for the Cuscatlanis to lay down their weapons and surrender though if they did otherwise, then they will be killed. It's either one would subscribe to Filipino cruelty or benevolence, it was their choice.

Eventually, Palestinians did get their choice and the 5,000 of them took up arms and shook hands with the Filipino troops. "You have us on your side Ahki!"

"God is merciful." The head admin of the special action squadron declared catching the attention of every Palestinian man, women and child in the camp. "He brings the oppressed salvation. And today, he has brought salvation to all of you through us. While i am not a Muslim, we Christian and Muslim alike have the right to say, Takbir!"

"God is great!" Shouted the Filipino troops, including those who are atheist and agnostic, just for propaganda purposes. Their Muslim counterparts meanwhile said. "Allahu Akbar!" simultaneously with the English counterpart of the statement. Palestinians began to attack homes, raid appartments and hotels to secure them as garrisons. Of course, poorly trained, they only had enough courage to attack "low key" armed presence like security guards and police men, but not actual soldiers, from which they fled and took cover from.

"The Maronazi is dead!" Cried the other Palestinians that paraded down the streets amidst the ensuing gun fight between Filipino forces and a whole lot of opposition. "Who leads the genocidal maniacs now? Revolt! Revolt! For the Muslim Arab fatherland!" The Palestinian protesters laid out tarpolines that had pictures of a corpse of two men which had a bullet wound in its forehead, allegedly Chamoun and Charbel, though this is contrary to what is true, since all of the three hostages are still alive in Aden, though no one could have known that since no official information is released about them.

"Revolt! Revolt! For the Muslim Arab fatherland!" The slogan was repeated by Palestinian protesters everywhere in the capital city, mostly in the northern districts near the coast and the ports. The protesters were armed with the rifles given by Filipinos. Different flags were being waved by these protesters. The Shahada, the Hezbollah flag, the Asigna party flag and the communist flag. The Lebanese cedar was hung upside down, a visible sign of crisis for the nation.

Meanwhile in Tripoli, the same kind of protesters cried out the same slogans, then in the southern predominantly Palestinian villages of Southern Lebanon south of Jezinne.

Geographically speaking, the combined ground forces attacked on the incoming Cuscatlanis from three directions. The brigad previously cordoning the coconut palace attacked west straight on to the advancing forces which were heading east towards them, the first half of the reinforcement brigad, the second one attacked from the north while it's second half approach from the south. Another air swoop from HAD S39 Jeban fighter bombers dropped 40 laser-guided bombs on the vehicles that got in their sights. The priority was the elimination of the tanks which were hindrances to full victory in this engagement. As soon as they were done with their mission, they went to land back in the airfield.

Speaking of airfield, the Beirut international airport, as previously mentioned, as also under attack. A concentrated assault by the 3rd brigad opened fire on the hostile forces there and the anti air kampanya laid out SPAAG batteries along the sides of the runway vigilant for any hostile aircraft attempting to get the airport.

Meanwhile, in Aden, the 3 Lebanese men were paraded bound down the streets by the Aklan-KK agents. Palestinians who recognized the former Natpro politician and ultra Maronite purist Charbel spat on him as soon as they saw him. Tomatoes were also thrown by. The three men had to survive the ordeal of humiliation until they approach the compound where they were to be locked up. The humiliating parade happened in night time so that it would not be obvious where the whole thing was filmed therefore, keeping the location of the compound, among the many available civilian compounds present in the port city, a secret.

Davis already left to Bucharest where in the palace of the Soviets, he formed his own war cabinet using the hypothetical possibility such as communications with the main bayan being cut off, though in reality, he only wanted to make a decision making body independent from that of Manila, which he viewed as "stupid", as Terten, when he lead wars, was notoriously incompetent or clueless to the reality of the field of battle.

Davis, the gobernador Heneral of all Filipino forces in the western sector was becoming increasingly influential in Filipino politics in the western sector and potentially, to all territories outside the Filipino archipelago. It was as if he already fulfilled his dream of overriding the power of even Salazar, a rival gobernador heneral and competitor in territorial influence in the bayan. Davis thought he had a quality that his politician counterparts don't, compassion for his men. He knows what situation is too dangerous or hopeless for a battle and when is the right time, unlike Terten, who insists on striking at any time when he feels like it, there is indeed a right time for everything.

Last Christmas eve

A mansion in the Romanian capital city was given to the gobernador Heneral as a replacement for his very cramped up residence in Manila by Terten. It was there where his family had moved in and had celebrated Christmas.

Christmas eve it was, the Davis family was having their noche Buena though Davis, who had been thinking of everything had sunken into thought, distracted from his traditional midnight family dinner in thoughts of him replacing Terten as leader of the bayan.

"I've been thinking." He said to his wife who was busy attending their hyperactive daughter who still refused to pipe down and just eat with them in the table.

"Thinking of what dear?" His wife attentively listened as she was finally able to get her daughter to calm down by administering a "kid friendly" sedative.

"The elections for punong is nearing..."

"Yes?"

"And my rule in the western sector is probably better than how everything is in the bayan."

"You have a point, you could make a better leader than the punong himself."

"Indeed, which is why i am already gathering friends to make my campaign in the future a successful one."

His wife sighed in sadness and joy seeing how committed his husband had become though also when she realized that this was a dangerous adventure he was taking upon himself.

"The punong is a very cunning man..."

"Oh yeah? He can't even cun his enemies in the battle field like i do..."

"No i mean, he has the whole bayan under his grip. If it comes that you run against him or his cronies next year there might be a chance he'll do everything in his power to make his own camp win so whatever happens in the bayan stays to his favor."

"I am willing to challenge said danger. Terten rules through lies!" The gobernador Heneral couldn't resist slamming the mug of coffee he is holding in his hand to the table causing some coffee to spill all over the table. The wife immediately approached to clean the mess up.

"I have truth in my side. Let my men be the testimony of all the things i have done."

"Raul...mahal ko." His wife approached to wrap his arms around him worried of everything. Worried about the danger that his husband is going to, worrying about the future, about their family, about the western sector.

"Patnubayan tayo ng diyos. We need to stay strong with our faith." He said caressing his wife's hair to comfort her. "Even though i have ruled the western sector for simply less then a year i've already been treating as if it were a nation separate from the bayan. Take a look at this war, we are taking the very effort while they just watch in their comfortable seats in Intramuros or the punungan just to bark orders around us...It's like we're just their tools." Clenching his fist he whispered.

"The future is good. Things will change to our favor. After all, who has feared god and never committed any crime in battle or in politics, us or them?"

His wife was already sleepy and was beginning to fall into a snooze. Though she was still able to manage to whisper. "Us my love.."

Back in the Punungan, Terten meanwhile was very impatient for the results of the campaign. He kept walking back and forth in the room of his office highly pessimist about this future. Eluide, who just watch him do so tried to think of how to calm him down. "I know Davis, he has a way of sorting things like this into our favor my punong."

"NO!" Terten protested, visible anger in his wrinkled frowning face. The look made the Heneral cower back though he managed to regain his composure to give another advice, one that would hopefully calm the punong down.

"Has Davis ever lost?"

"It's just that....Don't you think we've been giving that guy and the whole western sector a huge lot of autonomy?"

"I don't see any problem with it.." The Heneral hunched. "He seems to be using that autonomy pretty well."

"He's becoming more influential than the central government!"

"I don't like that guy. He seems to treat everything, civil or not as if it were all members of some military. And the last thing i want for this nation is for it to become a militarized state!"

Eluide began to frown, he wanted to protest but he held back. Removing his glasses, he simply walked away and left a stern. "Merry Christmas....my punong." And then he slammed the door.

Totalitarian Theocracy
Hukbo/Military -

El Cuscatlan
Senator

Founded: Nov 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby El Cuscatlan » Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:52 am

*** Beurit

Filipinos should know the cost of using the artillery in city. Cuscatlanis were close-ranged fighters and they exploited it. Many of them were without uniforms to avoid misidentification. When the artillery fired Cuscatlanis "hugged" Filipino forces so close that their own soldiers would be bombed in process. Of course, bombs soon fell, and Casualities were more than enough to stop the assault: Tank battalion was wiped out, and unable to continue action; Light infantry battalion lost 1/4 of it's manpower. But Asignazis will suffer as many, since Cuscatlanis were fighting them at close range. In addition, Psychological damage would be done by the fact that their own artillery killed their own men.

New units were coming, this time target was Palestinian camp, which had to be taken and seized, to attack Asignist rear. It was done by 5000 strong Israeli Briagde of Guardia Anticommunista. The first infantry unit attacked from the front as the front, while second struck from the rear, uniformed and without identification, they were unable to be distinguished from Lebanese.

Neverless, Assault was to be halted. Cuscatlanis quickly seized highest buildings in the area, forming matrix of semi-independent strongpoints, which were albe to be abandoned without endangering other. Whole area was controlled by high-range fire, sniper units went sweeping on Asignazi forces. Besides, their artillery formations were quickly detected by counter-battery radars. Soon they were targetted by Cuscatlani artillery which used white phosphorus rounds, burning men and personnel to their death.

Asignese air force also had no easy way, since they were on foreign territory, with hordes of enemies around. They were on lost position, since their ammunition will soon run out, as they had no supply lines. Tecuixin S400 in Tripoli were more than able to destroy any air planes coming. Besides, with sea of Phalangists around, they will soon run out of ammo.

About eight IEK-92 of Tecuixin used the fact that their outclassed their radars, and fired their AAM at Asignese planes. This was not dogfight, this was duckshooting, as superior electronics of IEK-92 made them able to detect the Aisgnese planes from outside their detection range.

About three AGELA 2015 Plata del Oro and seven PELA 2013 each escorted by two Inyurstan made IEK-92 Generalissimo López, and with support of AWACS. The attack soon has begun and Spot jamming targetted each major frequency used by Asignists, and sweep jamming jamming targetted their change attempts. It was no chance for them to escape this hell. Additionally, attack was carried on Asignist communications by broadcasting anti-terten songs, jamming them and disallowing them to coordinate their efforts. The command network was to be disrupted and destroyed.
Last edited by El Cuscatlan on Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
Gran Cuscatlan - population 718 million - is rightist junta ruled county in Latin America. | I am born again Christian.
SANTIAGO ANTI COMMUNIST TREATY ORGANISATION - WE KILL THE REDS! | INDUTRIAS SOBERRANAS - CUSCATLANI ARMS! | Cuscatlani Integralism | Guardia Anticommunista

Given title of "The AntiChe" by Lolloh 10th May 2014. Now commies tremble in fear!

Quirina
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Quirina » Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:11 am

"Who killed civilians, us or them?"

It was in the radio broadcast that they had heard the voice of Erin Terten, loudly speaking his thoughts on the issue of forcing Lebanon to dissolve its church, and among other issues at hand. The NICA office in New Manila was listening and working on their daily tasks at the same time, while also maintaining touch with Jonny and Peter in Nosamo. Since Direk Tatang's directorship, NICA was flexing again to a worldly scale. Agents of different origins with undeniable prowess in their field are part of the growing Filipino (FFR) community. Hands and papers are scuffling, and phone calls being answered from different agencies in the Las Indias Espanolas (the geographical domain where FFR is situated). The question of popular appeal of Terten to appease himself of his own sense of reality catched the ears of Tatang and listened to his next words. He calls the President of the Council of Government about Terten's next actions and will be discussed to him personally.

Arriving at Malacanang Palace, he was escorted by the PSG-SLP bodyguards wearing modern barongs and slacks with large muscular posture, wearing also black tinted glasses. At the NICA Director's surprise, the President is meeting with the Panatian Ambassador to Philippine State (FFR) Rodrigo San Lorenzo-Perez and the Grand Councillor of the UAC Albano Cardinal Piso, discussing about their nation's agreements and disputes.

"Ah, close the door, please. Well, my eyes and ears in all parts of the world, Tatang. Currently we are discussing a possible trade agreement with His Honorable Senor Perez of the Panatian empire. What news?" The President in his mood asks. "Sir, the Bayan Filipinos are starting a war against Cuscatlan! They also want the Lebanese Syriac Maronite church to be dissolved by force!" The Ambassador stood up in shock and anger from Tatang's words. "What hypocrisy in the world are you saying?! The Bayan leader Terten wants that schism be solved diplomatically according to his recent letter with the schism sides. How come he went to such resolve??"

A folder was laid in the table for them to see the report from NICA. "The report mentions of the recent dealings of the Bayan, Lebanon, Cuscatlan and their activities." "Even the time when Terten had beaten his meat is here? Jesus, my Saviour! This is so detailed!" The Ambassador exclaimed while reading the report. The President, hiding his obvious smile, stood up and glanced at the window and gazed at the wide blue sky. "Filipinos. They are easy to be manipulated, even when educated. For some reason, this is not true here. Once you bullied someone, your parents will give you a handful of dos-por-dos to learn (dos-por-dos is a corporal punishment by using anything, most probably a stick, and will hit their child's legs to 'learn' proper attitude) their places. But I cannot believe such dog as Terten will be as wild that even controlling the populace by both propaganda and force will be this far." "Ser, they are holding two Lebanese VIPs and a clergyman from the Maronite Church at a place we had plotted with coordinates on how to get there. We had sent this report to DINA, OSHAN, Mukhabirat and to other allied nations of SACTO and in GQR. We are ready for any of your orders, El Supremo Presidente!"

The President turn to Tatang and signaled him to leave. The Ambassador, surprised, asks the President, "What is this? You're leaving this out? This is hypocrisy!" "Calm down, your Grace, as I am yet to tell you what will be next to come." As the doors closed shut after Tatang left the room, so as the details of what the President was about to say, having his voice much less heard around the Palace. As the NICA director head off back to his office in New Manila, a roadblock place by Talipa (National Constabulary) was seen at a distance. Rolling down his window and asked a man from nearby, he said there is a large protest against the actions of Philippine Bayan after the reports from NICA were disclosed by an unknown source. This alarmed Tatang and sped off back to his office with a red siren in the atmosphere of his return to the workplace.

"How come the people knew of this without my knowledge?! Who disclosed it?!" The NICA agents were mum shut until one replied, "Ako! (Me!)" It was the voice of his deputy director Romualdo Marasigan. "As you well knew, the people had the idea that the hacker of our Mindanao Vicepresident was a Bayan citizen, and now this time, the people themselves had been in open line with all our documents. Transparency it is." "You mean, the Freedom of Information Bill was enacted?" "A long time ago, don't you know? The government is now a colloseum of people's conspiracies. But they need to pay before they watch. I don't know. Maybe it's not always a win-win case." Marasigan sat back to his chair, relaxed.

Undisclosed location
Cybernetic Strategy Division Main Panel Chamber
Quirina

Since then, the CSD had been in place as one of the "aces" of the Quirinese military and the information community. For many years since the rise of modern computers and its continuing developments, so as the power of intelligence of the branchilds of the modern era, which ushered in to the innovation and introduction of many avenues and platforms the common Quirinese citizen now enjoys. But every bright side always creates the shadows that sees nothing, unheard plans, secrets and immoralities.

In the Main Panel Chamber, long tables filled with computers and consoles are placed in rows, cables and wires are all but taped to each unit to avoid any scratches and dents, and monitors facing the comfy chairs that can sit you upstraight forcefully. There were 19,873 staff members of such large group that can create, destroy and fabricate data as anytime they wish, as long as they want. The CSD itself is a group of groups of hackers, IT experts, software developers, Secret Service agents, intelligence department personnels, and few important political figures that manifest the power of Quirina in terms of technology and its response to the growing globalizing world.

As everybody in the Main Panel Chamber do their everyday task, the Division Director heads the whole ten thousand team, called "The Banker". He oversees everything in the Chamber and since his office has a window that sees the whole area, this created a special identity for him not to leave his office and communicate to his staff via office phone lines that rings with a different ringtone. As it is heard, everyone silences and hear what The Banker will order, and every computer has a special program that accommodates such phone calls. Nobody knows what he looks like and nobody knows who he is, aside from his nickname. No one enters The Banker's office except the Curule President. One must call his hotline in order to reach him, and the Chamber is the only place to talk to him, excluding the special lines that connect him to the rest of the world. It is unknown how he survives, nor what he looks like, but this only photograph shows his silhouette browsing his files.

As the ordinary busy day in the Chamber rolls on, the special ringtone rang in one of the computer units. The Banker is levying an operation order. In the monitor of selected staff members, the computer screen shows "OPERATION ORDER 92-3AB". The "OPORD 92-3AB" is a type of OPORD that details a massive DoS attack on a certain target/organization, sometimes a nation as such scale can be classified. The order wants the target to be plunged into the "Stone Age", which is a metaphor used commonly to indicate the loss of communications and needed technology to properly communicate. The order intends to have the target be disabled and destroyed of its communication resources in all methods possible. The methods of the attack are the following:

- Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMP) flood (such as smurf attacks, ping flood and ping of death), which will flood IP packets with fake source addresses, with the bandwith quickly used up, preventing the victim to access greater bandwidth, and sending malformed ping packet which leads to system crash.
- SYN flood occurs when a host sends a flood of TCP/SYN packets, often with a forged sender address. Each of these packets is handled like a connection request, causing the server to spawn a half-open connection, by sending back a TCP/SYN-ACK packet (Acknowledge), and waiting for a packet in response from the sender address (response to the ACK Packet).
- Teardrop attacks involves sending mangled IP fragments with overlapping, over-sized payloads to the target machine. This can crash various operating systems because of a bug in their TCP/IP fragmentation re-assembly code.
- Peer-to-peer attacks are different from regular botnet-based attacks. With peer-to-peer there is no botnet and the attacker does not have to communicate with the clients it subverts. Instead, the attacker acts as a "puppet master," instructing clients of large peer-to-peer file sharing hubs to disconnect from their peer-to-peer network and to connect to the victim's website instead. As a result, several thousand computers may aggressively try to connect to a target website.
- Permanent denial-of-service attacks (PDoS) damages a system so badly that it requires replacement or reinstallation of hardware.[15] Unlike the distributed denial-of-service attack, a PDoS attack exploits security flaws which allow remote administration on the management interfaces of the victim's hardware, such as routers, printers, or other networking hardware.
- Nuke is an old denial-of-service attack against computer networks consisting of fragmented or otherwise invalid ICMP packets sent to the target, achieved by using a modified ping utility to repeatedly send this corrupt data, thus slowing down the affected computer until it comes to a complete stop.
- HTTP POST DDOS attack sends a complete, legitimate HTTP POST header, which includes a 'Content-Length' field to specify the size of the message body to follow. However, the attacker then proceeds to send the actual message body at an extremely slow rate (e.g. 1 byte/110 seconds). Due to the entire message being correct and complete, the target server will attempt to obey the 'Content-Length' field in the header, and wait for the entire body of the message to be transmitted, hence slowing it down. Further combined with the fact that Apache will, by default, accept requests up to 2GB in size, this attack can be particularly powerful. HTTP POST attacks are difficult to differentiate from legitimate connections, and are therefore able to bypass some protection systems.
- R-U-Dead-Yet? (RUDY) attack targets web applications by starvation of available sessions on the web server.
- Slow Read attack sends legitimate application layer requests but reads responses very slowly, thus trying to exhaust the server's connection pool.
- Distributed denial-of-service attack (DDoS) attack occurs when multiple systems flood the bandwidth or resources of a targeted system, usually one or more web servers.
- Unintentional denial-of-service (UDos) attack happens simply due to a sudden enormous spike in popularity. This can happen when an extremely popular website posts a prominent link to a second, less well-prepared site, for example, as part of a news story. The result is that a significant proportion of the primary site's regular users – potentially hundreds of thousands of people – click that link in the space of a few hours, having the same effect on the target website as a DDoS attack. In an offensive manner, hackers enter the website and occupy its large traffic, crashing the website in an instant.
- Denial-of-service Level II attack is to cause a launching of a defense mechanism which blocks the network segment from which the attack originated. In case of distributed attack or IP header modification (that depends on the kind of security behavior) it will fully block the attacked network from Internet, but without system crash.
- Advanced Persistent DoS (APDoS) is simply an advanced version of DoS, only that it is more professionally used, and more complex than any other attacks. This type of attack involves massive network layer DDoS attacks through to focused application layer (HTTP) floods, followed by repeated (at varying intervals) SQLI and XSS attacks. Typically, the perpetrators can simultaneously use from 2 to 5 attack vectors involving up to several tens of millions requests per second, often accompanied by large SYN floods that can not only attack the victim but also any service provider implementing any sort of managed DDoS mitigation capability. These attacks can persist for several weeks- the longest continuous period noted so far lasted 38 days. This APDoS attack involved approximately 50+ Petabits (51,000+ terabits) of malicious traffic. Attackers in this scenario may (or often will) tactically switch between several targets to create a diversion to evade defensive DDoS countermeasures but all the while eventually converging the main thrust of the attack to a single victim. In this scenario, threat actors with continuous access to several very powerful network resources are capable of sustaining a prolonged campaign generating enormous levels of un-amplified DDoS traffic.

Such large reserve of attack options will be exhausted to destroy everything that the target thinks that he can connect to the Web and will even destroy all data his/her archives possess electronically in the Internet. The methods intend to paralyze his capability to utilizer the resources in the Internet, damage the hardware he uses to connect, and lose all data he places in the Web and give no chance to archive them offline, as the conduct of the attack will be sweepingly fast. With the use of DoS attack-dedicated programs and packet injectors, the deed can be carried out in ease and proficiency.

Another wave will be the intentional trolling by the hackers as they plagued the websites of the intended target to spread messages and images in the social media platforms and devices that can connect to their websites, altering their contents and posting messages of disgust and showing the horrors of the target organization, based on facts and divulging research of information made by the hackers and intellects of the Division. This is such a special form of trolling done most of the time by CSD when called for action.

One wanders who shall be the target of this devastation prepared by CSD. Asked, and shall be answered. Asigna will be kicked back to the Stone Age!
एक, सच, अजेय
The Great Federated Noble States

"Strength determines the fates of the world, and the same should be applied over oppressors." - Maharajah Purva Ashvath IV

Call me Quirina.

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 20, 2012
Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:51 am

Beirut

As the thundering roll of YT-2 Crocodile heavy tanks moving into position rang through the streets on Christmas morning, followed by M1A2 HDEP Alligator (Abrams) main battle tanks and HAV-99 IFV's, major Fernando Ramsier, commander of the armored battaltion of the 108th Heavy Armor brigade, was riding in the open turret of one of his tanks heard the echoing message by the Asignese traitors.
"Who killed civilians, us or them?" the words of the digital puppet on TV regurgitated.
"He's right." Major Ramsier began. "Who killed civilians, us or them?
Who killed civilians, native Lebanese or foreign Ardokian progressives?
Who sided with Hilter in WW2, native Lebanese or so-called 'Palestinian' invaders?
Who wanted your sons to die as cannon fodder in Syria, native Lebanese or Hezbollah traitors?
Now who wants you to die on Christmas for their own agenda, native Lebanese or foreign Asignese progressive traitors?
" he shouted the message out of a megaphone, while civilians were taking footage and uploading it to the web, while some of his own soldiers were also taking footage for a number of reasons.
"Now I know I am foreign, but who here is standing in the way of their enemy, of our enemy, for themselves - and who needs cannon fodder to do it for them? Us or them!?!" the major shouted as his troops began hastily fortifying a section of the city behind the Cuscatlani advance and seeing to it as many civilians as possible were evacuated away from the fight - unlike Asignese who needed them as human shields to stop SACTO bullets.

Meanwhile, Inyurstan air forces in the small military airfield a dozen or so miles north-west of Beirut were quickly scrambled. They knew their airfield would likely come under attack soon, so it was fight or die. First and almost instantly in the air were the drones, four MQ-1B/C drones and two IA-52 Gecko recon UAV's were headed towards the fighting in Bierut. Next came the E-2D Hawkeye AWACS, who were taking a dual route to escape the fighting, one east and south along the Bekaa Valley into Israel and the other wrapping around the Mediterranean to the west down towards Israel - for the time being both were being used to detect and track information about aerial forces in the area. Then, the first half of the Su-37MI multirole fighters headed south, while the others prepared for take-off.
Twelve sleek Flankers with forward canards and a jagged, digital stripe scheme to match the semi-arid landscape of Lebanon zoomed into the city's airspace in less than a minute. They each fired a single K-74M advanced infrared guided missile with improved resistance to countermeasures and electronic interference at the S39's assaulting Cuscatlani forces, before splitting up into six groups of two and making a spiderweb-like passes high over the city at around 30,000ft to avoid the range of most MANPADS.

The R-10A artillery regiment at the base began shelling known Asignese positions, using GPS-guided SMArt 155 shells to target Asignese armor (IFV's) and SPAAG equipment, each of the shells would drop two small EFP's to destroy enemy vehicles accurately and effectively without causing civilian casualties. The Soltam M-66 towed mortars were ordered to be brought forward a few kilometers behind the area with fighting, as the relatively small trucks carrying the large mortar pieces quickly mobilized and moved down into Beirut proper.
Type-102A mobile howitzers of the R-10B instead moved out, taking roads and trails into the scrublands and smaller suburbs of the Lebanese capital to get better positions to assault the enemy. M270A1 MLRS of both regiments, the former remaining stationed at the base while the later relocated to semi-open positions just outside the city. Both unleashed a barrage of M31 guided rockets against the Asignese artillery shelling the city paired with a total of four MGM-164 ATACMS tactical ballistic missiles loaded with 13 iBAT anti-tank submunitions, while the tiny bomblets (fifty-two in total) were designed to bust tanks, they would do just fine seeking out and homing into MLRS and self-propelled howitzers. A single MLRS vehicle of the independent mobile regiment fired off six rockets with in-sensor jamming warheads, to disrupt enemy counter-battery radar (helping conceal their position) and the guidance of C-RAM systems (making the barrage more lethal).

The ten enemy fighters, and any drones or reconissance aircraft the enemy might have in the area found themselves under fire from short-range, radio-command missiles of the Tunguska-M's and the medium-range, active radar-guided missiles of the ADM-136 batteries around Beirut. If the aircraft got any closer then combined SPAAG fire and FIM-92H Stinger MANPADS would be ready to greet them.

Atlantic Ocean

Slowly drifting through the seas, undisturbed by the waves was a metal titan painted metallic white to keep its radar equipment from overheating in the hot sun of the day on the ocean. The beast was known as a Marindino-class radar vessel, and it was similar in concept to the French Monage A-601, seeking to track upper-atmosphere ballistic targets. However, beasts with radar such as this had another trick up their sleeve: jamming. Aiming its systems at the satellites over Beirut, the large ship began unleashing disruptive frequencies to kill the transmissions being sent from unidentified satellites (who were assumed hostile) to their receivers.
The Marindino-class radar vessel was not alone. An AN/TPY-2 station in Lebanon outside Zahle was also sending malicious transmissions at satellites believed to be in use by the Asignese - giving the satellite jamming attack multiple frequencies which it could cover to help disrupt both communications and intelligence gathering for enemy forces.

San Roji, Inyursta

President Peresque sat down with his family watching a local Christmas movie about the story of Mary and Joseph. They had a small, but well trimmed Chilean Pine decorated with red and blue ornaments on top of silver garland and white lights. His oldest daughter, Ana, had just graduated vertinary school, while his second-oldest, Benjamin, was home from his college in the USA, and his youngest, Samuel, was currently stationed at San Phillipe Army Airfield an hour or two away, so he was there as well - the first time the Peresques (including Jack's father, Ignacio) were all together in at least half a decade.

Suddenly, one of the president's secret service members came forward and whispered something into his ear.
"Who? Syria? Palestine? Hezbollah? Ardoki again?...
...What? Asigna?...
Those slimy traitorous rat bastards!
" Peresque remembered the day when Asigna was a strong SACTO ally, now they were commie-hugging progressive filth turning on their former allies without rhyme or reason.
"I will deal with this later. It's Christmas, give everyone a break for the time being..."
Last edited by Inyourfaceistan on Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:07 pm, edited 10 times in total.

It's not French,it's not Spanish,it's Inyurstan
"Inyourfaceistan" refers to my player/user name, "Inyursta" is my IC name. NOT INYURSTAN. IF YOU CALL INYURSTA "INYURSTAN" THEN IT SHOWS THAT YOU CANT READ. Just refer to me as IYF or Stan.

Asigna
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Asigna » Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:13 pm

Filipino data as it was known, (or wasn't known due to secret protocols in place) was protected by passwords 50 words long, as long as an entire paragraph of words. Though that was not really the protection in place against hackers of websites, but rather, fail safes. By the moment the hackers had targeted websites blindly with denial of access attacks, thousands, if not millions of punch users of all sectors had already downloaded covert bot net destroyer programs (most notably shield which had recently been installed in the punch by the Aklan-KK who had been anticipating for the same attacks used by the hacker unit Cuscatlan brags about) which made sure that computers themselves don't become part of this ponzi scheme by the Quirinese. This made all kinds of DOS attacks at least less potent on websites which were able to get back on track as soon as they were shut down for about 10-20 minutes. The attacks pretty much happened in the middle of the night in the Philippines when the internet traffic in the country was pretty much little to nonexistent so the general population had not felt the attacks and had not made any complaints. Users of "weaker" websites however took the toll of the attacks, micrcblogs that made positive commentaries of the Terten administration were the ones most likely taken down and erased from the internet though like their "stronger counterparts", the microbloggers were smart enough to save the published counterparts of their data offline before the attacks occurred, they all know what happened when YOULOVEME virus struck their websites and they don't want the mistake of not saving things offline to be repeated, again. By the following morning, users themselves were pretty shocked to know that an attack had occurred on the websites they patronized and the head of the attacks were immediately identified to be the work of a SACTO member, though it was not disclosed by official sources as to who exactly did the attacks. The Kalihiman however, knew it was a coordinated work by Cuscatlan and the stubborn nations of Quirina who blindly follow the bidding of their Cuscatlani masters, which is what Terten himself had suspected.

"Mga buweset...mga traydor." Terten mumbled underneath his breath as he read the news of the attacks. "They attack fellow Filipinos and call themselves Filipinos?" From his office, he proceeded back to Intramuros where the war council had been waiting for him but the plans were already set so it was senseless to discuss about plans right now. He was there rather, for another broadcast speech, this time, targeted at Arabs, particularly Risyans. However, even his own Henerals had grown tired of his speeches as for so long they had urged him to look into the reality of the battlefield.

"It is of great mix of tragedy and hope as to what is happening in Lebanon right now. Arab compatriots who had lived for so long under the grip of a regime that has persecuted them has finally rose up. This is different from the Arab-Israeli conflict as we can see clearly of the oppression. The persecution there is real, Maronite fundamentalists made policies to exterminate Arabs in Lebanon. It is of no excuse as to what is happening in Lebanon, all Arabs could understand this. Palestinians who fight for their lives under said regime will do anything to relieve themselves of oppression. They will move to desperation to say they will rather leave Lebanon for Yemen but the fundamentalist that rule in Lebanon would not allow this and with their own actions, shoot the Palestinians to say that they will rather kill these people with their own hands rather than let them flee to follow their policy of extermination.

I urge the Arabs around the world to consider this war not in a way how the propaganda of opposing states portray it, rather, this is a war for seeking justice and freedom for the oppressed. The convictions of the Filipino people who are fighting alongside the oppressed is clear enough for all to understand.

We will not stand as this policy of extermination of Palestinians remains in effect! Not unless justice in Lebanon is served will we stop fighting. And if fighting for justice means i as a person has to be branded a criminal internationally, then so be it. Let the distorted realities of this cruel world overwhelm me but i shall always go in the path of the righteous!"

Davis began to oversee everything. A whole group of adjutants began reporting to him 24/7 about all the developments that were happening in Lebanon and he only barely ever took advice from Manila, and if he did, he would only report to Eluide, the only official who was higher than him. The increasingly large involvement of SACTO was becoming harder for them. They were outnumbered, it was imperative for them to do what it takes to hold back the enemy before it overwhelms them or do something fast before they are overwhelmed. It was clear that all this is Terten's fault. Though the seeming inaction by the Hukbo high command, they were beginning to respond secretly by planning something to overthrow the obnoxious bespectacled leader.

The attack on the coconut palace by the Cuscatlani hordes, as it was known, was blunted with entire tank battalion destroyed. Though the blunting of the offensive did come with a price, though not in a way that it meant a phyrric victory for the Filipino forces. As the Cuscatlani forces advanced to attempt hugging the Filipino forces, the Aklan-KK, did retreat from their original positions a bit realizing they were going to be in the field of fire. They fled to the nearby buildings to garrison them, though the positions of the Filipino forces still meant that the Cuscatlanis were still surrounded by Filipino forces on three directions. Three brigads. Though minus 800 Filipino infantry from the western brigad's attack as these forces stubbornly held on to their positions not minding the bombs that fell overhead them.

There was not much PSTD to talk about since these people already knew war ever since they were deployed to Lebanon and the rest of the Levant with their battles against Jihadists and communists several times. Countering the Israeli brigade, the Palestinians that began to flock into Beirut to join the battle "for revolution". About 20,000 Palestinians began to flock the city and create multiple brigades. The casualties sustained from friendly fire by the aerial bombardment were less than expected as the friendly troopers and brigads took the initiative of moving away from the path of bombardment. Though even when orders were given by the punong admin of the brigad to retreat a bit to a much wider perimeter. After snipers had took out several men from the 1st brigad, Davis had realized the danger that the tall towers of Lebanon posed so it was becoming necessary to take them down, for the sake of convenience for the troopers. Of course, before said buildings were to be bombed, special action platoons crept in trying to as much as possible avoid sniper fire. (They began to move through buildings instead of the streets punching holes between buildings to create an efficient "indoor tunnel" through the city free from sniper fire and to maintain low visibility from whatever waits them in the air.)

The Kalihiman then coordinated the assaults to be done by the Palestinian fighters which pledged allegiance to the revolution, their cause, though poorly armed, were very much determined to do what it takes to help their cause. Many were then drafted into martyrdom operations and car bombings. With worries about supplies being cut off, Several Palestinian car bombings rocked the tall buildings throughout the North Western districts of the capital city, where much of the metropolis was concentrated. In an effort to knock the buildings to the ground, aiding car bombings in the tallest buildings, the special actions squadron after passing through the indoor tunnels had approach the tallest buildings though by this point they had become too close for comfort for the snipers, should they be present in the buildings and this distance meant that they will be hardly visible for the snipers lest they stoop down though not really advised since some of the special actions squadron would be looking up and pointing their weapons up as well to fire on anyone who fires at them, anticipating for sniper fire, the squad then places demolition charges over at least the key foundations of the side of the tall buildings, after doing so, they then left cellphones near the demolition charges and activated the cellphones by calling them as soon as the team had already fled far away, after activating them, the bomb will explode tearing down the civilian fortresses were those backward Cuscatlano snipers are using as their beacon. The same was done over and over until not a single skyscraper lay standing in the city, even if that would mean thousands to at least millions of projected homeless civilians. Many of which were brought to the camps at the sport complexes in the Bir Hasanne district.

Apart from the effort to destroy the buildings, the banks and the financial sector was targeted by the car bombings. For a while, the Cuscatlanis seem to have the upperhand as their artillery had bombarded artillery platoons which lay in the open. But after a single platoon had been rendered unusable for combat by repeated bombardments of burning white phosphorous, the others took the initiative of moving out of the way. Satellites meanwhile again surveyed the area which detected the positions of the CB radars, the remaining artillery positions moved near the suburbs and fired again 30 LY 4043 thermobaric warheads towards the position, to render the Cuscatlani artillery blind. After this was done, the artillery platoons once again shifted their positions a bit though still hidden in the array of buildings around the city. Another barrage of LY 4043 thermobaric warheads then were fired on the Cuscatlani and Inyurstani artillery positions after satellites had determined some of their positions around the city. Around 15 each were fired on each position that was determined. Davis, back at his compound in Transylvania read the reports which outlined the need for counter battery radar machines similar to the ones Cuscatlan had because it was pretty much handier than satellites that take as much as 10 minutes to send one data from space to a platoon.

Unfortunately but not not to unfortunate, 5 of the viper aircraft was not able to make it to the Beirut airport runway and the haven of its defenses before being shot down by freakin Cuscatlani and Inyurstani used Inyurstani electronics. In retaliation however, Palestinian forces in hundreds began to send in their suicide bombers near the anti aerial batteries of Inyurstanis all over the city. The incoming martyrdom fighters came along with sporadic gunfire by supporting forces.

The Palestinian camps were literally attacked by the Israelis, which were simply identified as fellow Tecuixin forces. But as soon as the Israelis had approached the camps, there would be no one waiting for them as every Palestinian there was released into the open now fighting alongside the Filipino troopers. It was all according to plan, even though 20 of the special actions group and some propaganda speakers left in the camps would not be saved, it didn't really matter, the Israelis were already where the tanods wanted them to be. Palestinians both big and small, 9,000 in number, who were eager to crush those people that opposed their revolution charged from all four directions with AG-13 assault rifles, M2012 hand held pistol and even random American made RPGs. Though the real show was what will happen next as just from the north of the refugee camp, where a military supply depot lay, 5,000 more Palestinian fighters, all wearing uniforms so they can be distinguished from the enemy which spearheaded the 2 more brigads, this time from the Hukbo first split into two as they advanced south only to close and surround the camp. Though fire was strangely not concentrated on the enemy. It appeared as if the Hukbo and the Aklan-KK was beginning to become soft on these Israeli foes (or whoever they are).

All 10 anti tank companies removed themselves from the brigad that surrounded the Israelis, soon, the reconnaissance platoons followed. One reconnaissance platoon then moved in man and secure the military depot north of the refugee camp followed by an anti tank company. About 2 batalyons of Palestinian insurgents also move in to occupy the whole city block that stretched from the Russian delegation, the St Joseph orphanage school towards the military depot. One reconnaissance platoon also supported by one artillery squad moved to the position west of the Granger Barracks. Buildings were occupied, at least 4 Islamist snipers manned every building and supported by merely cheap Filipino mortars. These snipers took the responsibility of protecting their perimeter from enemy attack, or at least make the invaders' job very hard. The Palestinians then proceeded to place mines scattered around the area in the inner portion of the perimeter while the buildings were spray painted with messages mocking Cuscatlanis or any other allied force that is present.

COME AT US KUFFAR SCUM!

It was decided that the perimeter be left with about 1,000 Palestinians, a single batalyon though in practice, they were not a brigade, but rather a ragtag force that was bent on destruction of the enemy by all means and words like "battalion/batalyon" were only used to group them in terms of numbers. The rest, in an individualistic manner continued to creep their way north in the same manner as the special actions group, by instead of using streets and roads, they will be using tunnels carved out inside buildings. Not more than 150 Snipers again, this time, alongside suicide bombers, went to protect the perimeter around the tunnels that were heading for north. As the Palestinians crept through the tunnels, scores of them would pause to mine the area around them or put barbed wire barricades.

The Palestinians in Beirut, which were for now unaffiliated to any organization decided to build themselves as the Jabhat al tawhid fil Libnan (roughly translated as "the organization for monotheism in Lebanon"), an Islamist armed group that functions in the same manner as the Islamic front in Syria. However, there were allegations circulating amongst the Aklan-KK that this organization planned on something more sinister such as planning an Islamic state in Beirut though for the mean time, these were ignored. What matters most is that Cuscatlanis get it. Palestinians were left to looting abandoned homes and malls in the areas where they occupied in a rat like manner and just like all insurgencies, it will take a long time until this thriving insurgent ecosystem will be destroyed and it will take destroying the environment where this ecosystem is thriving in.

Amidst the heavy fighting and urban warfare, under Davis's personal command, contrary to what Terten had ordered him to do, one of the priests who was taken hostage, the Cardinal Nadim Sfeir Edde was brought back from Aden through Syria, into Beirut. The priest was simply, let loose in the battle field. His tied up arms and feet set free and he was pushed into the carnage hoping that he will be retrieved by the enemy forces.
Last edited by Asigna on Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Totalitarian Theocracy
Hukbo/Military -

The Al-Kamhadi Front
Secretary

Founded: Mar 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Al-Kamhadi Front » Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:28 pm

Beirut - Lebanon

Fighting in the Lebanese capital would not go on for long without the involvement of Al-Kamhadi's forces taking note and taking action. North Lebanon had been a safehouse for the the AKF since it was founded, and now it would appear that Palestinian immigrant gangs under the direction of some East-Asian/Pacific foreigners were now seeking to threaten that - or at least cause unnecessary violence.
While Al-Kamhadi was predominantly Sunni Moslem, its Beirut Brigades were a mix of Sunnis and Maronites, all of whom were united by their common cause for secularism, democracy and neoliberalism - but more importantly right now they were concerned with defending their homes which were being sacked and destroyed by the Palestinian raiders. It should also be noted that a healthy portion of the Beirut Brigades were combat veterans who had seen fighting in Afganistan, Syria, Libya and even at home in Lebanon.

As the "Palestinians" (Trans-Jordanian Islamo-Communist outcasts) charged the Hebrew volunteer forces, they found themselves under fire from the hills to the west of the camps, where Al-Kamhadi forces began sniping using mostly SVD Dragonuv and M14 battle rifles, as well as firing rockets (RPG-7's mostly) and small 60&62mm mortars at the waves of thugs attacking the Israelis. From the highway near the church, a line of fourteen technicals and an M113 armored personel carrier began moving towards the camp to help relieve the besieged Hebrew forces.

In the northwestern portion of the city, thousands of fighters began pouring into the streets near where the Inyurstan forces had set up defenses. Unlike their not-so-secret suppliers and supporters, the Al-Kamhadi fighters pushed forward into the fighting - those who were not already grabbing their guns as the criminal gangs tried to loot their homes and business. The Inyurstans were concerned with "perimeter defense", fire bases, forward control points, supply routes and back-up plans; all of these conventional concepts were of no concern to the AKF right now, as many of them needed to stop the enemy forces before they reached their own homes and families.

Meanwhile, from a helipad in a large seaside compound in just north of Beirut proper, owned by an AKF mid-level street lord, a single civilian helicopter rose into the skies. Nothing about the metal bird was military in nature except its mission - which was more propaganda than fighting. As the pilots headed into the chaotic city, a camera man was taking footage of smoke plumes in the distance and explosions rocking the horizon from his seat in the back. A young woman sitting opposite the camera man was dropping fliers slandering the Palestinian immigrants and reminding everyone who's side they chose in the Second World War, all in an effort to turn the locals against the foreign gunmen already ravaging the city.
However, it was what the copilot was broadcasting from the loudspeaker that was most likely to get them shot down:

"Palestinians - Go Home!
Lebanon belongs to the Lebanese!
Palestinians - Go Home!
"

LEBANON FOR THE LEBANESE!!!
TRANS-JORDANIAN EXILES AND TERRORISTS BRING DEATH AND DESTRUCTION! THEY ARE FOUNDED UPON BLIND HATRED ALONG ETHNIC AND RELIGIOUS LINES!!! LEBANESE OF ALL FAITHS, UNITE!!!
Last edited by The Al-Kamhadi Front on Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:43 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Republic of Libanon
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Libanon » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:42 am

Bir Hassane Municipality, Beirut

As the Filipino cowards and PLO terrorists retreated from the camps.

gathered reports gathered from fleeing civilians and forward & allied units allowed the Lebanese Government to know where the Palestinians and Filipinos were.

General Michel Douaihy gave the orders "Defend our glorious and beautiful Phoenician fatherland, and by all means Crush and Destroy the Asignan forces, the Pan-Arab 5th columnists, and the rebellious Palestinian refugees at all costs!"

the largely Maronite Catholic Lebanese army viewed the Palestinians with contempt and had no problem preparing, vechiles surrounded the area where Filipino's were at. A Panhard M3 Armored personnel carrier parked up, 10 ISF agents armed with Heckler & Koch G36 assault rifles exited out, firefight against Filipinos and their proxy soldiers would soon begin. BM-21 Grad was loaded and then fired on the camp, rockets filled with high-explosive munitions and a few cluster munitions would shower the refugee camp.

Lebanese soldiers and Right-Wing Christian militamen were prepared, engagement had begun, they got behind buildings and into rooftops and fired at Asignan forces. T-55 tank pulled up, and FN-MAG and MG3 posts were set up, soldiers and militamen fired randomly at Palestinian fighters and Filipino soldiers.

BM-21 MLRS’s unleashed their payload on the area, the rockets were fired at several locations housing Filipino forces, Several military areas were targeted would be hit and hit hard, then the Lebanese Forces militia would go in and gun down any wounded Filipino troops, the plan was in action, after the shelling, the Lebanese Forces fighters surrounded the area AKs loaded.

the LF would take the center while allies would bomb enemy supply depots.
Last edited by Republic of Libanon on Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:35 am, edited 7 times in total.
Born Again Christian
Paleo-Conservative
American Patriot

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 20, 2012
Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:28 pm

Beirut

As enemy suicide bombers approached Inyurstan controlled sectors in the north-west areas of the city, they came walking into narrow funnels of concentrated fire. The streets acted as hallways blocking their escape, while Inyurstan roadblocks were made to stand down coordinated armor assaults - more than a match for Palestinian terrorists driving civilian vehicles and running on foot. HMG fire, both 14.5mm and .50 caliber sprayed into the approaching enemies, cutting them dead in their tracks. The tanks weren't even bothering to fire their main guns, as coaxial and roof-mounted RWS machine guns could do the job of slaying these poorly-armed and ill-prepared enemy forces just as easy.
Large and bulky Soltam M-66 mortars had now been successfully moved closer to the line, and began dropping their 160mm warheads against Asignese and Palestinian positions around the airport.

In the skies above, the Su-37MI fighters now had total control of the skies, and had the remaining enemy S39 aircraft in absolute checkmate. From their altitude they were well out of the range of AAA guns, and beyond the effective range of just about any MANPADS, and so far the Asignese had yet to engage with any SAM defenses.
Using look-down radar capabilities, the enemy was not on the worst position, but they were by no means anywhere near-invulnerable. Now, five of the twelve Terminator fighters unleashed a single K-74M at the Asignese jets flying low over the airport. The advanced all-aspect infrared seeker on the modern Russian AAM was comparable to that of the AIM-9X or IRIS-T with excellent tracking and resistance to counter-measures; making most of the missiles fired an extremely likely kill...
A few other pairs of the fighters also fired KH-25MT TV-guided missiles against the Asignese air defenses, which their copilots guided into the targets while the pilots kept their aircraft moving and the skies under watch.
Two of the MQ-1B Predator drones fired AGM-114L Hellfire and AGM-176 Griffin missiles against Palestinian positions seizing the military supply depot, aiming to destroy most of the equipment the enemy was capturing, while the other MQ-1B and the MQ-1C Gray Eagle fired their light, air-to-surface missiles against Asignese IFV's defending against the Cuscatlani assault.

Meanwhile, back at the base the enemy artillery shells had caused some confusion and some casualties, but overall little damage. Enemy thermobaric shells fell blindly on both the base and the surrounding civilian areas, causing just under a hundred infantry casualties, killed or wounded, and likewise Lebanese civilian casualties; while a few utility trucks and two unlucky Type-39 ERODS Howitzers found themselves without a crew. The largely surface and fire-ball effect of the thermobaric warheads was virtually unfelt by the airfield which had a few rounds fall on it.
A few minutes after the shells had fallen, the sixteen IA-40/E Black Mamba attack and electronic support aircraft were given the green light to hit the tarmac and give much-needed air support to friendly forces under attack.
The rest of the howitzers and M270A1 MLRS then turned their attention to the forces around Beirut airport, the former dumping unguided, but still relatively accurate with good intel, 155mm shells against known enemy concentrations and occupied buildings. The M270A1 MLRS fired M26A2 rockets loaded with tiny bomblets against enemy aircraft on the runway itself or in hangars, while four MGM-164 ATACMS missiles packing 13 iBAT anti-tank bomblets were unleashed over the air defenses in the sector.

The R-10B regiment continued it's shoot-and-scoot tactics, this time virtually unscathed thanks to the lack of intel and detection by the enemy as well as a lack of guidance by their warheads. Type-102A mobile guns continued to precisely aim and engage enemy guns with their SMAart 155 shells; while the Asignese guns were blindly firing into the suburbs and outskirts of Beirut the Inyurstan guns knew exactly where the enemy was firing from and moving to, as a result of effective and unfetered aerial reconissance, undisturbed counter-battery radar, and reports from forward positions and allied forces. To seal the deal and put the enemy guns to rest for good, the M270A1 rocket artillery assigned to the mobile regiment opened up with their own MGM-164 ATACMS missiles, trapping Terten's remaining guns and rockets in a grid of small but destructive guided bomblets catered to their every move...

Now airborne, the twelve Inyursta Aeronatiqua IA-40 Black Mamba's split into four groups of three, each with one IA-40E for electronic warfare support, and began crossing the city in four vertical lines. They dispatched an open and unencrypted radio broadcast on a number of channels and frequencies to forces in the area.

Come in all friendly units. This is Captain Bernardo Quiraca of the Inyurstan Air Force. We are four packs of available attack aircraft, please give us your faction or nationality and coordinates of your own forces and enemy forces for potential air strike, over.
Last edited by Inyourfaceistan on Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

It's not French,it's not Spanish,it's Inyurstan
"Inyourfaceistan" refers to my player/user name, "Inyursta" is my IC name. NOT INYURSTAN. IF YOU CALL INYURSTA "INYURSTAN" THEN IT SHOWS THAT YOU CANT READ. Just refer to me as IYF or Stan.

Riysa
Senator

Founded: Jan 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Riysa » Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:33 pm

Theme song for this post.

Tel al-Riyah, Riysa

Despite the humiliating defeat it suffered in Thailand and Burma, Asigna still held onto its colonies overseas. Furthermore, it was now eyeing the Middle East, as if it hadn't lost tens of thousands of men and millions of dollars of equipment just recently in their failed attempt at colonizing Burma.

Terten faced a major problem, however - most of the action in Burma was conducted simply by SACTO-backed militias, with air support in the latter portions of the initial conflict. The Middle East, however, was SACTO's backyard, not to mention the fact that Riysa was a Middle Eastern nation, so they'd be regular SACTO forces in addition to militias - yet, he pushed forward. This led to the rise of a SACTO in-joke; "Terten needs another Burma," referring to the perception that Terten never learned from his mistakes, so he needs to be punished again. And by God, Riysa would give Terten a beating, along with the rest of SACTO.

Thus, ever since Asignian forces stepped into the Middle East, Riysian High Command had been plotting an attack. The basic structure was there, and the plan was finalized just as SACTO started intervening in Lebanon. Termed "Operation Maysaloun", the orders were printed out and encrypted, and delivered to the various commanders, instead of being radioed, to preserve operational security as per Riysian doctrine. Each commander was given a general outline of what they were supposed to accomplish, giving them flexibility also as per doctrine. The only strict rule was the timing of the attack - 8:00 pm GMT the same day that all forces had reported to be in position, which would be when all commanders executed their missions. The result would be the largest coordinated assault in recent Riysian history, which would cover an estimated 150,000 - 200,000 Riysian servicemen, including noncombat and support personnel.

And so, Riysian High Command and the Za'im sat around a conference table in the heart of a Riysian strategic command bunker, passing the nervous hours with coffee and cards games, awaiting the first tidbit of information to come out of the attack.

Lebanon

Aircraft from Turkey were sent into Lebanon, independent and unaware of Operation Maysaloun. This was to preserve a sense of normalcy - it would make sense for Riysian fighter jets to go into Lebanon, as that was where the action was, diverting attention away from signs of buildup in Turkey.

Three squadrons of eight TaH-29T-4 aircraft flew into Lebanon from Turkey, using their 350 km R-19 radar sets to catch the Viper aircraft. The Vipers were inferior machines overall, being generally slower and having electronic systems - particularly their radar - be of quality akin to that from the 80s. The Shrikes, however, were fully upgraded, if way more expensive than the Vipers. With two of the squadrons accelerating to Mach 2 to catch their prey, they armed long-range Kouwayzar-A missiles and fired two missiles apiece at the survivors, using their jamming systems to try to blind the Vipers. These aircraft would now be establishing air superiority over Lebanon, ensuring the safety of SACTO ground forces from enemy bombardment.

As for the last squadron, it moved to attack the SPAAGs and brigade moving north from the Bir Hassan site. As anti-air guns were useful for low altitudes only, they simply flew over and out of the gun's engagement range. This squadron was primarily fitted for CAS, so they used Sijjil missiles and Saiqa tactical missiles to attack the enemy soldiers while hanging almost directly over the guns, as if taunting them on their shortcomings.

Meanwhile in Turkey, Riysian units assisted SACTO units by jamming Asignian satellites, hopefully keeping them out of the fight for good in regards to the Middle East.

Turkey
Operation "Hattin"

Across Turkey sat no less than three Riysian Air Force wings, who had taken part in the Burmese-Thai campaign against Asigna. Once again, they'd be taking up arms against the same foe, but closer to home. Supplementing them was a recently arrived Corps - the 1st Volunteer Legion, under the command of Lieutenant General Adib al-Hamidi - with supporting elements, based in Ankara. The Volunteer Legion was primarily made up of foreign volunteers - apart from General Hamidi, some of the officer corps, and members of some of the support units, either directly from overseas or from immigrants to Riysa, with the cadets being trained to the same standard as Riysian troops and given the same equipment. Thus, they had the same capabilities as a true Riysian formation, but served an additional propaganda purpose in being foreign instead of Riysian-born.

1st Volunteer Legion - Major Formations

27th Mechanized Regiment "Haj Amin al-Husseini" (1st Palestinian) ~13,000
29th Mobile Regiment "Yaser Arafat" (2nd Palestinian) ~13,000
30th Mechanized Regiment "Dimashq" (1st Syrian) ~13,000
31st Armored Regiment "Ardulfuratain" (1st Iraqi) ~11,000
32nd Armored Regiment "Salah ad-Din" (2nd Syrian) ~11,000
591st Artillery Brigade
279th Rocket Artillery Regiment
23rd Missile Brigade (Riysian Air Force)
Multiple support formations (engineer, signals, etc)

The day before, the Legion moved towards the border. In keeping with Riysian doctrine of silence, radios and battle management systems were set to their receive only modes, allowing the forces to be informed instantly in case a unit broke radio silence to report on a major emergency, such as an enemy attack. Instead, signal flags, vehicle horns, motorcycle riders, and traffic police were used, while forward units had marked rest areas for their respective formations. After arriving a mere 20 kilometers away from the border, the Legion sat, refueling and rearming, prepared to surge over at once.

Eventually, the time arrived - 10:00 pm local time. The attack order was sent via cables from the Legion's headquarters, stationed now in Şanlıurfa. The first attack of Operation Hattin was conducted by the Riysian Air Force, with its attached ballistic missile brigade consisting of eighteen TELs. This brigade was firing Ababeel IRBMs, with a range of 600 kilometers and a 500 kilogram warhead - overall functionally similar to the Iskander - which was in this case using cluster warheads with dual-purpose submunitions (consisting of an explosive fragmentation portion and a tandem-charge shaped portion). With a CEP of 3 to 5 meters thanks to their optronic guidance system supplementing INS and GPS, they could accurately dispense death over enemy positions, while keeping civilian casualties to a minimum. In this case, IMINT satellites had found them to be mainly clustered in Damascus, with some near Homs, with lots of vehicles and soldiers. 12 were thus sent towards the main cluster of enemy depots and parks around Damascus, while six were sent to enemy positions in Homs.

With those launched, an entire wing of 72 TaH-29Ts took off from Turkey, along with two EC-130 Compass Call aircraft. ELINT satellites had provided support in locating command radio positions and Syrian air defenses, so the two heavy EW moved to cancel out enemy communications and jam Syrian air defenses, keeping them in the dark and allowing the RiyAF to move in unopposed. 3 squadrons - 1 section of 24 - of Shrikes had been loaded with 110 km-ranged anti-radiation missiles, so using their onboard ESM and jammers, they raced to target and eliminate enemy command positions and anti-air sites. Covering them were the remaining squadrons, six to be exact, who were outfitted for aerial combat and thus moved to secure the skies above Syria.

200 m Underwater, South China Sea, 700 km off the coast of the Kapitalia Islands (Philippine Archipelago)
Operation "1626"

The Homat al-Diyar ("Guardians of the Homeland"), a Za'im-class submarine, cruised in the thermocline, facing the direction of the heartland of the Asignian empire. Its role in Maysaloun was Operation "1626" - a raid on the Kapitalias, targeting important locations both for strategic and for morale purposes, to show that they couldn't even keep their own homeland safe. Targets were the following, having been identified through repeated IMINT over Asigna since Burma.

Terten's Palace: Cavite City
Aklan-KK HQ: Quezon City
PAFF HQ: Zamboanga City
AirForce HQ: Pampanga

To this task, the submarine carried eight Zawba'a missiles, the same as those used to sink the Guadalupadorian 7th Carrier Group, but adapted for land attack purposes. Usually, these were nuclear-tipped, with 500 kiloton warheads, but they had been replaced by thermobaric warheads instead. Each missile, with its one tonne warhead, released energy equivalent in sixfold of its weight of TNT, making it ideal for wiping these structures off the map. Plus, thermobaric weapons were a type of "bunker-buster", useful for collapsing the emergency bunkers undoubtedly present at most, if not all of these locations. The fuel seeps into cracks and openings and down ventilation shafts, which explodes when ignited, destroying the bunker and killing anyone inside as the shockwaves are amplified by the enclosed space. This was not even counting the ECM, evasive maneuvers, terrain-following capability, or the low-observability techniques used in the construction of the Zawba'a, which would allow the missile to avoid local air defenses and slip past radars.

"Missile Control, Command, prepare cargo. Ready the Whirlwinds!" The ship's captain radioed over the intercom. The onboard missile crew checked the missiles and made sure they were ready for launch. Following an all-okay, the submarine ascended to 20 meters under the surface for launch.

"TERCOM and DSMAC systems ready!"
"No vessels within 60 nautical miles!"
"All hands, prepare for launch!"

The captain checked the onboard time. It was 4:00 - the designated time for the joint attack, adjusted for the local time zone. The crew read a short verse from Al-Ahqaf, a common tradition among nuclear missile submarines.

"And when they (the people of 'Ad) saw a dense cloud approach their valley they said "This is a cloud bringing us rain! Nay, but it is that which you were asking to be hastened - a wind wherein is a painful torment!
Destroying everything by the Command of its Lord! So they became such that nothing could be seen of them except their dwellings. Thus we do recompense the sinners."

VBROOM! The booster engine of the first one went as the missile streaked out of its tube and breached the surface, quickly accelerating to supersonic speeds as it flew in the direction of Quezon City. The others quickly followed, with each target getting two missiles as insurance.

"Depth Control, Command, set depth to 165 meters, over. Skim us over the thermocline." The captain ordered as they descended to 165 meters, just above the thermocline, trailing their towed array under it for maximum sonar clarity. They'd soon see how effective their strikes would be against Asigna, and how Terten would respond to his own home coming under attack.

Indian Ocean
Operation "al-Qadisiyah"

According to intelligence that the IMJ gathered, if there was a major attack on Asignian assets, then much of their Navy would rally in the southwestern portion of the Indian Ocean. Thus, the Third and Fourth Fleets were sent out from Kaifong and Riysa, respectively, to secure the rally point and ambush the Asignian Navy. These took the longest - six days - to get ready, as they deliberately took the longest route to avoid suspicion, but nevertheless they still made it in time. They brought along with them an ELINT ship, fitted for jamming satellites and other radiation sources, to keep any prying eyes away from their movements.

Setting themselves up in the general vicinity, the two fleets formed a circle, while the two carriers sent out AEW&C patrols, allowing the Riysians to cover a wide range over the Indian Ocean. Now, they waited for the enemy navy to steam towards the rally point, hoping to sink as many enemy ships as they could.
Last edited by Riysa on Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

Bolrieg
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bolrieg » Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:42 am

Palace of Tumania Dralsdi, Constantinople, Tusmania Province, Bolrieg

"Grand Field Marshal, Grand Field Marshal C'mere" A man in black ran over yelling for Uljen Nulvul one of the main commanders of the Bolriegian armed forces.

"Yes? What is Opatseg man has Nastreld arrived yet?"

"Yes Sir he is currently in the throne room."

The Throne room was mostly empty apart from the one middle aged man slouched in the main seat.

"Ah yes Nulvul I've been waiting for you I have orders from His Grand Majesty"

"What? Why wasn't I summoned to hi personally what is this? AND GET OUT OF THAT CHAIR" He always got pissed off the the constant scheming always going on.

"Ugh calm down..." He said looking at the old charred walls that once was the finest designs in the Ottoman empire."..We're off to war again and we've been ordered to take the Jalnatzic along for the ride.

"They always fuck things up can't you do anything about this?"

"Well that's why I'm here I'm being ordered to keep them in check, now you go to Beruit to discuss the war plans with the President take a couple of regiments with you for the initial attacks and take Dfragre with you, I'll have more troops coming on the way"

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents