NATION

PASSWORD

Arise of The 21st Century[TCB ONLY]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Badassistanian
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 20, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Badassistanian » Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:27 pm

North Kvasno wrote:Germany sends China a telegram asking whether they have any plans to take Thailand, stating that seeing as they have forces in the area now would be a good time to attack as Thailand would not expect it so soon after Cambodia.

occ: Thailand dose not exsit yet

Dutchland-UK-Prussia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Dutchland-UK-Prussia » Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:28 pm

1. Soviet Union
2. Soviet Union
3. China
4. Japan
5. Germany
6. China
7. Japan
8. Soviet Union
9. Germany
10. Soviet Union
11. Germany

Soviet Union - 4
China - 2
Japan - 2
Germany - 3

Decider between china and japan.

Japan wins.

RESULTS:

Soviet Union - 1st
Germany - 2nd
Japan - 3rd
China - 4th

All have been given 2,400,000,000 in prize money.
1 (Nuclear war)
2 (Total war)
3 (Major war)
4 (Minor war)
5 (Conflict)
6 (Peace) <---
None.

Dree wrote:Perhaps the fat man from the north pole and his vertically challenged cronies are behind such an assassination attempt. But truthfully my spy networks have heard nothing.

Togeria
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:58 pm

Japan uses it's money to buy iron ores, as steel making has become Japans top export.
I love telegrams please by all means telegram me!

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
Revolution in Sharphats-Stalemates
2nd Russian civil war-indecisive
Parazal Civil War-Support wasn't active militarily
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

North Kvasno
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby North Kvasno » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:01 pm

Germany spends invests its money in factories and research into ways of fabricating petrol from coal, the former of which it lacks and the latter of which it doesn't.

North Kvasno
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby North Kvasno » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:11 pm

Germany attacks Italy, using the knowledge it gained while invading Switzerland to fight through the Alps to the North. Unfortunately, when the German force reaches the flat countryside behind the mountains many soldiers are gunned down by Italian soldiers who were given time to mobilise to defensive positions with machine guns. A few concrete bunkers are also encountered, but unlike the trenches artillery deals with these swiftly and effectively, destroying ventilation ducts and choking the soldiers within with dust, debilitating them. The Italian trenches eventually empty after four months of fighting as enemy soldiers begin to see German victory as inevitable. In total, 35,000 German soldiers die but experience of fighting in hot climates and many Italian aircraft factories and designs are captured. Although they are mainly civilian, lessons can be learned from these designs and they make their way to the DeutschesLuftfahrtAbteilung

Badassistanian
Powerbroker

Postby Badassistanian » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:13 pm

The Chinese star gazers remember the old leg and of wan hu and look to make a rocket chair that will work and send a man up into space but its a long shot the rockets need to be bigger and more powerful that technology sadly has yet to exsist.

North Kvasno
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby North Kvasno » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:22 pm

Badassistanian wrote:The Chinese star gazers remember the old leg and of wan hu and look to make a rocket chair that will work and send a man up into space but its a long shot the rockets need to be bigger and more powerful that technology sadly has yet to exsist.

OOC: I think this guy is trying to play the looooong game... want to win the space race in like 1930 or summut and go all Iron Sky on us.

Badassistanian
Powerbroker

Postby Badassistanian » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:26 pm

North Kvasno wrote:
Badassistanian wrote:The Chinese star gazers remember the old leg and of wan hu and look to make a rocket chair that will work and send a man up into space but its a long shot the rockets need to be bigger and more powerful that technology sadly has yet to exsist.

OOC: I think this guy is trying to play the looooong game... want to win the space race in like 1930 or summut and go all Iron Sky on us.

occ: its just a dream right now these are just what the Chinese have learned from the legend that the rockets were not powerful enough. Once again people like wan hi have been trying to get to space for a long time

Badassistanian
Powerbroker

Postby Badassistanian » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:30 pm

North Kvasno wrote:
Badassistanian wrote:The Chinese star gazers remember the old legend of wan hu and look to make a rocket chair that will work and send a man up into space but its a long shot the rockets need to be bigger and more powerful that technology sadly has yet to exsist.

North Kvasno
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby North Kvasno » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:30 pm

Badassistanian wrote:
North Kvasno wrote:

occ: its just a dream right now these are just what the Chinese have learned from the legend that the rockets were not powerful enough. Once again people like wan hi have been trying to get to space for a long time

This guy dreams of Iron Sky.

Badassistanian
Powerbroker

Postby Badassistanian » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:31 pm

North Kvasno wrote:
Badassistanian wrote:occ: its just a dream right now these are just what the Chinese have learned from the legend that the rockets were not powerful enough. Once again people like wan hi have been trying to get to space for a long time

This guy dreams of Iron Sky.

occ: that is probably the most wtf movie I have ever seen

Dutchland-UK-Prussia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dutchland-UK-Prussia » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:35 pm

Soviet plans to annex Indonesia are released.
1 (Nuclear war)
2 (Total war)
3 (Major war)
4 (Minor war)
5 (Conflict)
6 (Peace) <---
None.

Dree wrote:Perhaps the fat man from the north pole and his vertically challenged cronies are behind such an assassination attempt. But truthfully my spy networks have heard nothing.

North Kvasno
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby North Kvasno » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:41 pm

The German Kriegskommissariat explodes into activity after Russian plans to annex Indonesia, a Japanese area, are revealed. The German embassy in Moscow sends a panicked message to the central Russian government, questioning whether Russia will risk war in order to take these territories. The German military reserves are drawn into active service immediately and poster campaigns are drawn up in order to prepare for drafting soldiers. Meanwhile, the German Fremdkommissariat tries to decide which nation Germany should side with should a war begin.

Badassistanian
Powerbroker

Postby Badassistanian » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:41 pm

The Chinese elections are being held today
lee sang- imperialist believes china is the greatest country in Asia and has all right over Asian land
wan ha 2 - wants to see increase in science and wants to begin a new era of technology
Han lee- peaceful Buddhist wants to see peace in the world

Badassistanian
Powerbroker

Postby Badassistanian » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:46 pm

Dutchland-UK-Prussia wrote:Soviet plans to annex Indonesia are released.

the Chinese government does not believe what it is hearing as Russia a once faithful ally have turned there back china will not stand for this the military is mobileized to northern china and prepare for possibal war

North Kvasno
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby North Kvasno » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:55 pm

The Fremdkommissariat, in coordination with the Kriegskommissariat, has decided that should war break out Germany will side with Russia, as this allows Germany to best take advantage of its tactical position, especially seeing as German/Russian rail links will allow a speedy German mobilisation, a clear advantage over siding with the Japanese and taking months to get troops to the combat zone.

Badassistanian
Powerbroker

Postby Badassistanian » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:57 pm

North Kvasno wrote:The Fremdkommissariat, in coordination with the Kriegskommissariat, has decided that should war break out Germany will side with Russia, as this allows Germany to best take advantage of its tactical position, especially seeing as German/Russian rail links will allow a speedy German mobilisation, a clear advantage over siding with the Japanese and taking months to get troops to the combat zone.

the Chinese send a telegram to Germany telling them not to fight on the aggressors side fight for the ones who did nothing and are now being attacked for it

Dutchland-UK-Prussia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dutchland-UK-Prussia » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:58 pm

Whoops. Thought Indonesia was still Dutch...
1 (Nuclear war)
2 (Total war)
3 (Major war)
4 (Minor war)
5 (Conflict)
6 (Peace) <---
None.

Badassistanian
Powerbroker

Postby Badassistanian » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:59 pm

Dutchland-UK-Prussia wrote:Whoops. Thought Indonesia was still Dutch...

occ: well then we were this close to a world war

North Kvasno
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby North Kvasno » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:59 pm

OOC: XD

Dutchland-UK-Prussia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dutchland-UK-Prussia » Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:00 pm

Don't worry! The world's gonna end when we invade the UK!
1 (Nuclear war)
2 (Total war)
3 (Major war)
4 (Minor war)
5 (Conflict)
6 (Peace) <---
None.

North Kvasno
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby North Kvasno » Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:01 pm

Dutchland-UK-Prussia wrote:Don't worry! The world's gonna end when we invade the UK!

Whooooo just gotta wait for the guy who was doing the UK to get back.

Badassistanian
Powerbroker

Postby Badassistanian » Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:03 pm

The elections are over with a landslide victory by wan ha the 2cnd.

Togeria
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:01 pm

Japan sides with China over indoseisa, declaring that the land belongs to Japan, and they will not sit back as Russia tries to take it. If need be they will bring humility to the soviets.
I love telegrams please by all means telegram me!

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
Revolution in Sharphats-Stalemates
2nd Russian civil war-indecisive
Parazal Civil War-Support wasn't active militarily
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

North Kvasno
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby North Kvasno » Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:31 pm

Togeria wrote:Japan sides with China over indoseisa, declaring that the land belongs to Japan, and they will not sit back as Russia tries to take it. If need be they will bring humility to the soviets.

Ooc
It was an accident-he thought the Dutch owned it.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents