NATION

PASSWORD

Celebration of the Gods [FT, IC, Party]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Empire of Atmora
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Celebration of the Gods [FT, IC, Party]

Postby Empire of Atmora » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:37 pm

Quartz City

A man known by the Atmorans has the Shaman enters the Parliament building requesting to see the Prime Minister. Two Provincial Guards look his identification cards, and allow him in.
"The Honourable Cynthia!"
Cynthia turns around to speak to the Shaman.
"Ahhh, Shaman Joel. Long time no see old friend."
"The Celebration of the Gods we must prepare for it. I had a vision of Amaraus in the Quartz City Square!"
"AMARAUS! Is coming to Quartz City, but why we are mortals?"
"This Celebration must be better than any other"
"And it shall be!"
The Shaman leaves the Parliament. Prime Minister Cynthia reaches for her cell phone to call the Emperor.

OcC: Sign ups
Last edited by Empire of Atmora on Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Empire of Atmora
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Atmora » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:41 pm

Prime Minister Cynthia pulls out her phone. She dials the emperors number.
"Your Majesty the Shaman spoke to me, Amaraus is said to be visiting us on this Celebration of the Gods."
"Then we shall prepare Quartz City for his arrival."
Cynthia orders Quartz City to be decorated for the Celebration on the Emperor's will."

Imperial Guards stand guard along the city awaiting the guests. Chimeria Trees(Blossom Trees) stand proudly above the Imperial Guardsmen.

The Emperor steps out of his Palace looking around has the workers decorate the city, then a snowflake lands on his noise.
Last edited by Empire of Atmora on Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Empire of Atmora
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Atmora » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:41 pm

-Reserved-

Yngen
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Yngen » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:35 am

Aela Torrenson was a member of the Imperial Church, just like her father. She wore the loose robes of an Imperial Bishop, but hers were made of silk, a deep rich red. On her head was a delicate circlet made of a twisting dragon, the symbol of the Imperium. It crowned bushy black hair which framed a pale face and blue eyes.

As she stepped down the landing gangway of the sleek Imperial shuttle, she was followed by a tall, lean man with a scar across one cheek, dressed in the white-and-black fatigues of an Imperial Marine. He wore no battle armour, but carried a holoblade and a pistol by his side, and looked thoroughly unimpressed with the Empire of Atmora, in comparison with Aela who looked thoroughly enchanted.

She turned and offered him a dazzling smile.
"Let's go take a look at these heathens, then!" she said brightly, leading the way towards the Empress hotel.
-GO STAMPEDERS / GREY CUP 2014.-
-Ingen - "The Eyes of Justice"-
-Laptev Axis is best Axis-

The Jade Empire of Ingen; a vast, anachronistic, character-driven FT superpower
You want realism? In what 'realistic' nation would you be in charge?

Hobbeebia
Ambassador

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Hobbeebia » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:52 am

(Aeos System )

"Master Vhil' Accor... Your transport vessel has been prepped ad readied and has been docked in the Ghalshul Yards. Imperial Registers and your Family are already in route and should be boarding shortly... and sir... This supposed Galactic empire... Our records show their empire is not as solid as it seems. Localized Governments may have a sever level of autonomy and the potential for splinter elements. This Imperium may only a loose confederation at best... please be careful while your away. " cautioned his A.I. assistant as he put the final touches on a long over due report regarding the acquisition of promising new possible member state. Vhil smiled at the caution of his little A.I. and waved his hand about in a dismissing manner. He was aware of the Imperial Intelligence reports, and was sure he could manage.

"Dont fret I believe our own message of peace and prosperity will be enough to ward off any potential threats. Had I thought this place to be unsafe I would not have my family come along."

The A.I. fell silent as Vhil stood from his desk and moved his head about as to work out some kinks in his neck turning about to peer from his office window where the one of the Twin stars was now falling before the horizon casting a beautiful lavender hue throughout. With a deep sigh he left his office and made his way to the Omni-Dime station so he could get to his family and ship. He had heard that the Imperial Family had readied one of their own vessels for such an occasion but had choose to remain low-key for now. As he passed through the portal he was greeted by his son Thelmar who was finally growing his second wings. With everyone on board the ship the crew set to disembark from the yard and moved out passed the system into darkspace were the crew plotted the course to this other galaxy. Even with Hobbeebian Dimensional Travel it would still take a few day cycles to near the galaxy in question.

(A few days later)

After a few day cycles time the vessel containing the Ambassador and his family arrived within the specified system. It wasn't long there after that they where eventually taken to the Empress Hotel where they would be staying for the duration of the event. Vhil was moderately impressed by the level of architecture the Atmorans possessed, their use of quartz as a building material was reminiscent of the crystalsmith structures of ancient Hobbeebians and a halmark to the current use of Chrystalliusium production of new.

"I do wonder if they will learn how to infuse the spiritual energies of their bodies into their works? If so we may have real potential here." he quietly pondered to himself as he looked out unto the city. His wife and son where still in their rooms changing into more formal attire before the ceremonies. For now he would simply wait for more official correspondence it gave him time to work on any topics which may be discussed during the event.

With a flick of his hand a hardlight tablet like object materialized into existence and hovered near bye. From here he could atleast do some work...
No Sig installed please insert boot media and press any key to continue

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Founded: Dec 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:36 am

Rawat and Count Vega, were at the Empress Hotel waiting for the Imperial Guards to take them to the party. They had strictly requested no beef or pork. As they were Pollo-pescetarian. Meaning only poultry and seafood. The guards came to pick them up in a black limousine as Rawat and count Vega got on to the car. They drove through the highway towards the party location. They would reach in 20-30 minutes. Count Vega called the party receptionist and informed him/her that they would be there in 30 minutes.
The Rajput Swarajya of Kumbhalgarh
कुंभलगढ़ के राजपूत किंगडम

We have one of the most powerful Militaries in the Nationstates world.
The DEMONYM of Kumbhalgarh is Rajput.
We are a proud and indepedent nation.
JAI MATA DI

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:03 am

"Unless I'm wrong, you'll be singing at the party, right?"

That was the voice of a friend of Nikki Uchida's. The fox anthro's friend on the phone sounded like she was a socialite coming from New Tracillia (which was the state where most of the socialites were). Nikki however, was at least more modest than her.

"Well yes, I will be singing there. Probably an Ashiro song if they allow for it."

"I don't think they would understand any of that."

"True, but if the Terrans are alright listening to K-Pop even though they don't understand the language, I guess they will, too."

"Okay, give me a sample."

Nikki started singing in Ashiro inside the Atmoran vehicle, which was in the middle of some traffic in a busy street. "I hope that this night won't be the last night for us, 'cause I get lonely when I don't see you by my side..."

"Oh yeah! That's my girl. Well, I'll call you once you get to the hotel. What time will you arrive there?"

Nikki looked down at her watch. "Probably before 11:30 due to this traffic."

"Okay, I'll call you by then. Bye!"

"Bye."

Then the call ended. She placed the phone back in her purse and just sat there inside the car while horns blared from all over the city. Being an anthro, she didn't like the sound of automobiles constantly blaring their horns, but she got used to it, having lived in Stormwrath ever since she was eight. Looking down at her watch again, she asked the Atmoran chauffeur, "Excuse me, how much longer until this traffic clears up?"

Lotrabme
Minister

Founded: Sep 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Lotrabme » Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:49 am

The Illuin descended from orbit of Lythame in the early part of the day. By midday the boat was carrying the Priora and the Dioc across the water to Quartz city. On the boat the two Hamans sat pondering what they were about to discover, what they would learn. Madeline turned to the Dioc as he sat absorbed in some manifest or writing.

"What are you reading now Monseigneur?"

"Madame" he said looking up "Just checking over what sparse information we have on the culture and festivities during our stay. Seems to be a week long celebration at least." He spoke quietly, with a voice refined but softened by years of non-use.

"I do like the jewels they seem to have worked the buildings from, it adds a nice glint to this place" said Madeline breathing in the watery air wafting over the boat. The Dioc closed his tablet and walked carefully over to sit near his friends' wife. He said "I still think Ezekiel should have come, I think he would have liked it here too."

"He is currently indisposed, you know that Elephas" she said looking to the man who was her husband's and her own friend. She had known him for they both were taught psychics at the same monastery in their youth, but she didn't really get to know him till her Husband who was close friends with him made him come out of his shell. He was a reserved man and an analytical one at that.

"He's busy with the 1st Order, he has ships to organize" she said to remind the Dioc of her husbands rank as Sub-Armad. "And besides, my mission here is one he has little experience in. He's a terrible matchmaker that man!" She laughed.

The Dioc was shocked "Not Zeke" he whispered surprised. Madeline turned smiling saying "You don't think it was him who approved of our sons marriage to Nosia Haden did you? Or our daughter to Sub-Armad Adrian? Nope, all my approval. He would have paid very little attention to detail."

"I see" said Elephas turning away for a second but then turning back "but you know that families of other races are often not willing to marry out. Even among ourselves we mostly stay with Hamans."

"That is so" said Madeline "but these people seem like they might be willing to participate. All in good time though Monseigneur."

They would continue on and arrive at the Eagle hotel where they would unpack what they brought as luggage, and prepare themselves to watch the festivities and meet the Emperor of this realm.
Last edited by Lotrabme on Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Empire of Atmora
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Atmora » Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:03 am

Stormwrath wrote:"Unless I'm wrong, you'll be singing at the party, right?"

That was the voice of a friend of Nikki Uchida's. The fox anthro's friend on the phone sounded like she was a socialite coming from New Tracillia (which was the state where most of the socialites were). Nikki however, was at least more modest than her.

"Well yes, I will be singing there. Probably an Ashiro song if they allow for it."

"True, but if the Terrans are alright listening to K-Pop even though they don't understand the language, I guess they will, too."

Nikki started singing in Ashiro inside the Atmoran vehicle, which was in the middle of some traffic in a busy street. "I hope that this night won't be the last night for us, 'cause I get lonely when I don't see you by my side..."

"Oh yeah! That's my girl. Well, I'll call you once you get to the hotel. What time will you arrive there?"

"Bye."

Then the call ended. She placed the phone back in her purse and just sat there inside the car while horns blared from all over the city. Being an anthro, she didn't like the sound of automobiles constantly blaring their horns, but she got used to it, having lived in Stormwrath ever since she was eight. Looking down at her watch again, she asked the Atmoran chauffeur, "Excuse me, how much longer until this traffic clears up?"

The chauffeur thinks about it
"Maybe 10 minutes they are setting up the area for the mages to preform the ritual to light the towers around the city. We be there by 12:15."

The Chaffeur thinks about asking Nikki something
"So what part of Stormwrath do you come from? Also are you gonna see the fireworks tonight?"

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:15 am

Empire of Atmora wrote:
Stormwrath wrote:"Unless I'm wrong, you'll be singing at the party, right?"

"Bye."

"Maybe 10 minutes they are setting up the area for the mages to preform the ritual to light the towers around the city. We be there by 12:15."

"So what part of Stormwrath do you come from? Also are you gonna see the fireworks tonight?"

12:15 huh, she thought to herself. Oh well, I can wait.

To answer the chauffeur's question, she answered, "Well, I come from Mercadia State, in Zero. There are a lot of friendly folks there; probably more than anywhere else in Stormwrath." Upon being asked whether she is going to see the fireworks, she replied "Of course. I love watching fireworks."

Empire of Atmora
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Atmora » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:22 am

Stormwrath wrote:
Empire of Atmora wrote:

12:15 huh, she thought to herself. Oh well, I can wait.

To answer the chauffeur's question, she answered, "Well, I come from Mercadia State, in Zero. There are a lot of friendly folks there; probably more than anywhere else in Stormwrath." Upon being asked whether she is going to see the fireworks, she replied "Of course. I love watching fireworks."

The Chauffeur looks infront of him seeing the Sapphire Tower stand proudly in the sky. Out of no where to chauffeur speaks
"Have you ever seen the Ruby Tower or any Atmoran Imperial Towers, they are the most beautiful thing you will ever see? Got to my ancestors knew how to build a great tower!"

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:36 am

OOC: Make sure theres no beef or pork. in our meals.

IC: Rawat and Vega got out of the car as they reached the party. They signed in, and saw leaders of many countries present there.

JAI MATA DI

Empire of Atmora
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Atmora » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:37 am

Kumbhalgarh wrote:OOC: Make sure theres no beef or pork. in our meals.

IC: Rawat and Vega got out of the car as they reached the party. They signed in, and saw leaders of many countries present there.

OoC: The party doesn't start yet, we still have the lighting of the towers and Fireworks then PARTY

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:38 am

Empire of Atmora wrote:
Kumbhalgarh wrote:OOC: Make sure theres no beef or pork. in our meals.

OoC: The party doesn't start yet, we still have the lighting of the towers and Fireworks then PARTY

Ok. Great.

JAI MATA DI

Empire of Atmora
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Atmora » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:43 am

The Imperial Guards show up at the hotel asking the Kumbhalgarhians if they need anything. One of the Imperial Guard sounds very young but due to the fact that is face is covered his age is a mystery.
"Sorry to bother you right now, however on the Emperor's will I must ask you if you need anything?"

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:30 am

Empire of Atmora wrote:The Chauffeur looks infront of him seeing the Sapphire Tower stand proudly in the sky. Out of no where to chauffeur speaks
"Have you ever seen the Ruby Tower or any Atmoran Imperial Towers, they are the most beautiful thing you will ever see? Got to my ancestors knew how to build a great tower!"

She then looked around the skyline of the city, and saw the Sapphire Tower at the end of the roadway. "Yes, I see them. It's beautiful. It reminds me of the Yggdrasil that dominates the skyline in Tidal City. Your ancestors must've done a very good job at building them."

Even through the chaos of the scene of traffic, Nikki learned to enjoy the view of the skyline that surrounded it. Hopefully the chauffeur doesn't spoil her expectation for the pyrotechnics show.

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:01 pm

Empire of Atmora wrote:The Imperial Guards show up at the hotel asking the Kumbhalgarhians if they need anything. One of the Imperial Guard sounds very young but due to the fact that is face is covered his age is a mystery.
"Sorry to bother you right now, however on the Emperor's will I must ask you if you need anything?"

Yes, I just wanted to go to the place that everyone is at right now", said vega.

JAI MATA DI

Lotrabme
Minister

Founded: Sep 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Lotrabme » Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:29 pm

At the Eagle Hotel in the room they acquired for themselves, Madeline and Dioc Elephas would wait a moment and examine the room before doing anything.

Seeing that all checked out, Madeline decided to wire a message to the Emperor himself.
To the Emperor Daral of Atmora:

Happy Celebration of the Gods! I am the Priora Madeline Vulcone. I am the great grandaughter and granddaughter in law of the current chief sage of the Mind Empire, Lord Emmanuel Vulcon. I and a learned Dioc of our Quasi-faith and our school of Xenoculture have arrived here primarily to extend our hands in friendship and diplomacy as well as to study your culture and practices.

I however have come on other buisness as well. I have two young grandsons by my Eldest boy: their names are Basil and Robardos, they are 18 and 16 respectively. I have heard that you have children of your own, daughters who might be willing to marry. I wanted to ask yours and their own permission if a match such as this would be considerable. I hope you will not perish the idea immediately, and I hope I will get to meet you in person during our stay.

With due reverence to your office, and with sincerity:
Madeline Vulcone.

Empire of Atmora
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Atmora » Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:38 pm

Stormwrath wrote:
Empire of Atmora wrote:The Chauffeur looks infront of him seeing the Sapphire Tower stand proudly in the sky. Out of no where to chauffeur speaks

She then looked around the skyline of the city, and saw the Sapphire Tower at the end of the roadway. "Yes, I see them. It's beautiful. It reminds me of the Yggdrasil that dominates the skyline in Tidal City. Your ancestors must've done a very good job at building them."

Even through the chaos of the scene of traffic, Nikki learned to enjoy the view of the skyline that surrounded it. Hopefully the chauffeur doesn't spoil her expectation for the pyrotechnics show.

The driver gets near the Empress hotel and standing by several Imperial Guardsmen is Lieutenant Cúven J. Harmen of the Imperial Police Department (IPD). Two guardsmen are waiting for Nikki to arrive. The driver park's the Limo and looks behind at Nikki.
"Were here, word of advice be careful around here there's some dispute on bringing 'Outsiders' into the Celebration."
Upon the chauffeur shoulder is a symbol of a bear. The chauffeur steps out the Imperial Guardsmen watch the chauffeur carefully for that particular bear is known as the Republican Bear. The Imperial Guardsmen report of a suspicious character.

Three more Imperial Guardsmen show up, a Imperial Guardsmen is stationed on a roof with a high powered rifle aiming at the chauffeur. The Imperial Guardsmen walk up to the man.
"Hey you!"
The chauffeur looks at the imperial guards he says something under his breath "Shit!"
"Yes officers what can I do for you?"
"You can start by explaining about that bear on your shoulder!"
"It only a bear, officer."
"Sir that particular bear is banned in the Empire."
The chauffeur runs towards the limo. The imperial marksman fires his sniper but misses. The imperial guard reports of a Republican in the city. Three black cars appear out of the is Empresses parking lot.
Last edited by Empire of Atmora on Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

Empire of Atmora
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Atmora » Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:44 pm

Lotrabme wrote:At the Eagle Hotel in the room they acquired for themselves, Madeline and Dioc Elephas would wait a moment and examine the room before doing anything.

Seeing that all checked out, Madeline decided to wire a message to the Emperor himself.
To the Emperor Daral of Atmora:

Happy Celebration of the Gods! I am the Priora Madeline Vulcone. I am the great grandaughter and granddaughter in law of the current chief sage of the Mind Empire, Lord Emmanuel Vulcon. I and a learned Dioc of our Quasi-faith and our school of Xenoculture have arrived here primarily to extend our hands in friendship and diplomacy as well as to study your culture and practices.

I however have come on other buisness as well. I have two young grandsons by my Eldest boy: their names are Basil and Robardos, they are 18 and 16 respectively. I have heard that you have children of your own, daughters who might be willing to marry. I wanted to ask yours and their own permission if a match such as this would be considerable. I hope you will not perish the idea immediately, and I hope I will get to meet you in person during our stay.

With due reverence to your office, and with sincerity:
Madeline Vulcone.

The Emperor is sitting in his study when he sees an email from him about a possible marriage between his daughters. The Emperor quickly responds.
To:Madeline
Happy Celebration of the Gods to you too. Princess Crystal and Dove might consider it, however if they deny this marriage I shall not force them into a marriage did not agree to!

The Polarian Empire
Minister

Founded: Jun 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Polarian Empire » Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:56 pm

Arrietty Lamperouge

Heir to the Throne of the Celestial Grædenreijk

Ragnarök, Capital of the Interstellar Imperial Triumvirate

I was in bed, on my Holo-Phone and looking up news. I saw what was going on in different parts

and different times in the multiverse. I then looked at the "Celebration of the Gods" which took

place in The Empire of Atmora. I wasn't doing anything over here. I already made sure that I was

heir after some rumors of rebel nobles trying to take over. After I dealt with them, my life seems

...boring... I have nothing to do. I decided to go... I can get Atmora as an ally and hopefully

strengthen ties between us and Stormwrath. We have lost ties to the Empire after the Invasion of

both Polaris and Caledonia but we wish to show those that both empires had to go... they ignored

their allies which threatened war and that would not stand with the Celestials who conquered the

weakened empire.

TO: ATMORA

Dear Prosperous Empire of Atmora,

I am Arrietty Lamperouge ,Heir to the Throne of the Celestial Grædenreijk, writing from

Ragnarök, Capital of the Interstellar Imperial Triumvirate. I have expressed inteterest in attending

your "Celebration of the Gods" Hoping to learn more about Atmorian culture. I would also like to

talk with the Emperor or Empress of the Empire. Thank you for reading.

Yours Truly, Arrietty Lamperouge, Heir to the Throne of the Celestial Grædenreijk
BREAKING NEWS:
New Caledonians are prompted to vote in the upcoming referendum to grant the state of Bennu greater autonomy or not. Elections for the Chancellor of the Dominion has the whole nation on edge.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:53 pm

Empire of Atmora wrote:
Stormwrath wrote:

The driver gets near the Empress hotel and standing by several Imperial Guardsmen is Lieutenant Cúven J. Harmen of the Imperial Police Department (IPD). Two guardsmen are waiting for Nikki to arrive. The driver park's the Limo and looks behind at Nikki.
"Were here, word of advice be careful around here there's some dispute on bringing 'Outsiders' into the Celebration."
Upon the chauffeur shoulder is a symbol of a bear. The chauffeur steps out the Imperial Guardsmen watch the chauffeur carefully for that particular bear is known as the Republican Bear. The Imperial Guardsmen report of a suspicious character.

Three more Imperial Guardsmen show up, a Imperial Guardsmen is stationed on a roof with a high powered rifle aiming at the chauffeur. The Imperial Guardsmen walk up to the man.
"Hey you!"
The chauffeur looks at the imperial guards he says something under his breath "Shit!"
The chauffeur runs towards the limo. The imperial marksman fires his sniper but misses. The imperial guard reports of a Republican in the city. Three black cars appear out of the is Empresses parking lot.

Nikki notices the chauffeur ditching him for the limo and driving away from the building, with three vehicles belonging to the Imperial Guardsmen chasing after it. Oh, if only that man could've kept his shit together, she thought to herself. Besides, it's not like anyone back home with the emblem of Republican Stormwrath would've suffered the same fate as him. She then picked up her suitcase (which the man had left behind at the staircase) and went up to the hotel.

She was then escorted inside the hotel by some of the guardsmen. A few of them looked a little intimidated by her appearance, being a fox anthro and all that. Nikki commented to one of them, "Excuse me, but I have noticed that Atmora has poor security for this time of year. After all, our safety is supposed to be of high regard."
Last edited by Stormwrath on Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Empire of Atmora
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Atmora » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:57 pm

Stormwrath wrote:
Empire of Atmora wrote:

"Hey you!"

Nikki notices the chauffeur ditching him for the limo and driving away from the building, with three vehicles belonging to the Imperial Guardsmen chasing after it. Oh, if only that man could've kept his shit together, she thought to herself. Besides, it's not like anyone back home with the emblem of Republican Stormwrath would've suffered the same fate as him. She then picked up her suitcase (which the man had left behind at the staircase) and went up to the hotel.

She was then escorted inside the hotel by some of the guardsmen. A few of them looked a little intimidated by her appearance, being a fox anthro and all that. Nikki commented to one of them, "Excuse me, but I have noticed that Atmora has poor security for this time of year. After all, our safety is supposed to be of high regard."

The Guardsmen look at Nikki
"Madame you are being protected by the finest and greatest security force in the empire! If you want we can hand you to the Senate Guard"
The Imperial Guards laugh.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:14 pm

Empire of Atmora wrote:
Stormwrath wrote:

The Guardsmen look at Nikki
"Madame you are being protected by the finest and greatest security force in the empire! If you want we can hand you to the Senate Guard"
The Imperial Guards laugh.

Yep, poor security, she thought to herself. Shrugging that off, she proceeded to the elevator of the hotel, with guards around her. Before going into the elevator, she noticed that the guards were just standing around her. She said to them, "Don't worry about me, I can handle myself." Nikki then entered in the elevator, which took her to the 8th floor, where her room was located.

She entered the room after some tedious identification, and then placed her bag on the table. That was when her phone started ringing. She picked it up and answered, "Hello?"

"Nikki!", came back the voice. "Sorry I couldn't call ya, I was quite busy with things."

"No sweat", she replied. "After all, traffic was heavy today, which delayed my arrival to the hotel."

Empire of Atmora
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Atmora » Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:16 pm

One imperial guard stands near Nikkis door for security, the rest go back to the Empress security room. One imperial guard shouts out.
"Yo Jim who was that you were escorting!"
"Has I heard a big shot in Stormwrath. Must say even though we have freaking talking cats in the empire, I never thought there would be a foxmen."
"Really Jim, We have stranger things than Catmen. Like the Corthorians, very different culture and language's."

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents