NATION

PASSWORD

Lebanese Aircraft Shot Down in Atlantic [OPEN, MT, IC]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ardoki
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Ardoki » Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:39 pm

"Stop questioning me! What I just told you is the truth, discard anything contradictory you incorrectly thought you heard. That is all I'm saying on that matter." Flynn said.
Greater Ardokian Empire | It is Ardoki's destiny to rule the whole world!
Unitary Parliamentary Constitutional Republic

Head of State: Grand Emperor Alistair Killian Moriarty
Head of Government: Grand Imperial Chancellor Kennedy Rowan Coleman
Legislature: Imperial Senate
Ruling Party: Imperial Progressive Party
Technology Level: MT (Primary) | PMT, FanT (Secondary)
Politics: Social Democrat
Religion: None
Personality Type: ENTP 3w4

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 20, 2012
Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:36 pm

Peresque raised his hand as if he were presenting a plate, dumbfounded by Flynn's sheer ignorance and lack of perception.
"Uhm, I assumed it would be obvious this whole ordeal was being recorded, am I mistaken?" He asked, wondering who she was trying to fool by pretending she had never changed her story.
"Need I seize and rewind one of the tapes to remind everyone here - including yourself - what you did in fact say?"

It's not French,it's not Spanish,it's Inyurstan
"Inyourfaceistan" refers to my player/user name, "Inyursta" is my IC name. NOT INYURSTAN. IF YOU CALL INYURSTA "INYURSTAN" THEN IT SHOWS THAT YOU CANT READ. Just refer to me as IYF or Stan.

West Aurelia
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby West Aurelia » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:37 am

Sorry I haven't posted recently; I'm quite busy at the moment.

Hayes had stayed quiet as Flynn and Peresque argued. He had trouble keeping track of what exactly had happened as Flynn kept changing her story.

"Ms. Flynn, at first you said that Ardokian forces were sent to aid local militias in anti-terrorist activities, but you lost contact with them. After Mr. Peresque asked why Ardokian forces were in fact assisting terrorists in attacking local militias, you said that the Maronite militias had been attacking Muslims and left-wingers and that their 'reign of terror' had to be stopped. In case you haven't noticed, you completely contradicted what you said earlier - that Ardokian forces were supposed to be aiding the militias in anti-terrorist activities. After a bit more back-and-forth between you two, you then said that a minority of Ardokian troops defended the 'Islamo-communist' forces from the Maronite militias - now I know that you're sticking to your second story and completely contradicting your original account. This just seems like a whole load of bullshit."
_REPUBLIC OF WEST AURELIA_
Official factbook
#Valaransofab

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 20, 2012
Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:12 pm

"As I have stated before, this entire conversation is obviously being recorded; and if necessary I can and will play back the recordings to demonstrate that Ms. Flynn has given us three conflicting statements of what happened - and not a fleck of evidence to dispute our claims..."

It's not French,it's not Spanish,it's Inyurstan
"Inyourfaceistan" refers to my player/user name, "Inyursta" is my IC name. NOT INYURSTAN. IF YOU CALL INYURSTA "INYURSTAN" THEN IT SHOWS THAT YOU CANT READ. Just refer to me as IYF or Stan.

Ardoki
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Ardoki » Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:16 pm

"I'm not a comentator." Flynn said with an air of defiance.
Greater Ardokian Empire | It is Ardoki's destiny to rule the whole world!
Unitary Parliamentary Constitutional Republic

Head of State: Grand Emperor Alistair Killian Moriarty
Head of Government: Grand Imperial Chancellor Kennedy Rowan Coleman
Legislature: Imperial Senate
Ruling Party: Imperial Progressive Party
Technology Level: MT (Primary) | PMT, FanT (Secondary)
Politics: Social Democrat
Religion: None
Personality Type: ENTP 3w4

Bashriyya
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Bashriyya » Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:20 pm

Mohammed Ali Al-Nashid

My fellow Bashrians, the imperialist-communist state of Ardoki recently fired a missile killing fellow Arabs and also many others, we ask the Ardokians why do you seek such violence against people who are not European queers like you? I do ask you? Look at Ardoki, in a few years the Government of Ardoki will fall, I tell all people of all nations this, the infidel communist nation that oppresses people for various reasons will fall. I ask the Ardokians how long do you think you can keep up the work of the shaitan and harm the weak?
Last edited by Bashriyya on Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Undergoing retcon, standby.

Previous

Return to International Incidents