NATION

PASSWORD

A Most Magnificent Middle Eastern Melee (MT/Closed)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Krajstali
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Krajstali » Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:17 am

S.S.D.L (Same Shit Different Location.)
Damascus Military Base, Arab Republic of Syria

On the crack of dawn Varangian was transferred to a nearby Military Base still in the hands of the Syrian Arab Army. Barely any of Varangian squad speaks a word of Arabic resulting in the use of a Translator. In front of them, lies the firing range in which humorously pasted in front of the targets are images of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Neytanahu,Turkish PM Erdogan,Saudi's King Abdullah and ISIS's self-proclaimed caliphate and leader "Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi" all whom are targets to shoot at. Ernest Borislav is in charge of explaining to the locals on the basics of firing a Weapon while Corporal Jadranko Mato is demonstrating with a Kalasnikov 47 Model. A squad of Syrian Army Soldiers are selected whom their commanders deem as "In need of improvement"

Ernest had cleared his throat before getting the attention of the gathered audience,
" Welcome to 'Pull the Trigger 101' Comrades. Corporal Mato here is gonna do a quick weapons demonstration to show you locals how its done. No offense, but I see a lot of you guys firing from the hip and spraying bullets all over the range. You don't end up hitting a damn thing and it makes you look like an ass. Corporal Mato, show them what I'm talking about."

Mato began to squeeze a few rounds inaccurately with the Kalashnikov at the Target portraits with only some of the rounds hitting them whereas the rest flew into nowhere.

" See what I mean? He sprayed bullets all over the damn place. You've got to pick your targets by aiming deliberately down your sights from a stable stance.Even if it is a Kalshnikov you still have to be precise no matter what.Corporal Mato, show our friends here how the Soko take down a target. Crouch first, then aim down your sight at the targets."

Mato had went into a crouching position and fired a few rounds in bursts hitting the Targets accurately, the Portraits of Benjamin Neytanayhu and Erdogan were ridden with bullet holes as the SAA Soldiers had laughed. Still, 10 other Targets including the same faces are yet to be destroyed.

"Now that's how you do it. You want to take down your targets quickly and with control. Now if your target is behind light cover, remember that certain weapons can penetrate and hit your target. The Corporal here will demonstrate.After that, show our friends a little surprise with the Frags."

Mato switched rounds before turning to a thin flat wooden board. The board had the Israeli Flag spray-painted on with the words in Arabic for "Iron Dome"
He once more fired the Kalashnikov in which it's rounds had penetrated through the Wooden Board hitting the targets behind. Mato pulled out a Grenade encased within a box, with only about 5 targets left Mato unpinned the grenade and tossed it in an Overhand Position. The five portraits of
of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Neytanahu,Former israeli PM Ariel Sharon,Turkish PM Erdogan,,Saudi's King Abdullah and ISIS's self-proclaimed caliphate and leader "Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi blew up being shattered by the explosion as pieces of flint scattered around the Area with the remnants of Al-Baghdadi's printed face resting on Mato's boot.

" All right,you're dismissed Corporal. Who here wants to go first? Show me what you've learned so far."
Mato was dismissed as Ernest invites the Locals to test out their skills on the firing range.
forgive me god it's time to go back to the old me

Previous

Return to International Incidents