NATION

PASSWORD

Beyond The Pale Gate [FanPT | MT |Open | OOC]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Fin Dovah Junaar
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Beyond The Pale Gate [FanPT | MT |Open | OOC]

Postby Fin Dovah Junaar » Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:07 pm

"Traverse the White Light"

Map

Located near the edge of the delta itself is the capital of the Dragon Empire, and from miles and miles out in all directions lays the the foundations of the nation itself. Various other smaller kingdoms and republics exist, with the two largest besides the Empire, being Thorolund and Astora. Tensions are low at the moment, but people suspect treachery is amidst, duke has come forward to confirm a force being sent, armies are practically being born in dependent nations, and a technological arms race to gain the advantage over enemies heats up. Little do the citizens of the world know however is that time is shifting once more, dimensions open apart, and a gateway is created in the world. It will be through this gateway that the modern players will discover our world, its horrors and secrets, and even its curious wonders.

"The flow of time itself is convoluted; with heroes centuries old phasing in and out. The very fabric wavers, and relations shift and obscure."

A possible arms race could begin on both sides, nations scramble for the advanced tech of the visitors and work to make themselves known, while players, both of governments abound, and behind the scenes wish to obtain the ancient sorcories of the ancient realm of former fantasy. Its a fun little RP, it won't have to be canon for the MT players if interested, but it would be nice if it was a separate canon like I am doing, any PT nation of a similar medieval flavor or below is also more than welcome to join in order to fill out gaps or added interest.

"This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind, but thou dost not belong."

TL/DR: The story can happen in a multitude of ways, all of what must happen sit hat some modern civilizations must make contact with my world through magical means, sorta like that Japan fuck yeah Manga, but without the fuck yeah for Japan....or the loli demon thingy....I dunno...Okay, let me be specific.

Code: Select all
[b]Nation Name:
Political Ideology:
Population:
Economic Power:
Military Size:
Skepticism:
Religion:
Leader:
Opinions on Pre Industrial Society:[/b]

Nations
Fin Lokoltei Do Fin Dovah Junaar
The Kingdom of Korva
The Convist Republic of Roski
Arkotania
Gran Cuscatlan
Riysa
Stahn

In Character
Last edited by Fin Dovah Junaar on Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:28 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Please Refer to my Nation as Anor Ostrum
Factbook: IntroductionKingdomsMapThe Three PillarsPontiff Godwyne the WiseTriviaOOC Notes
The Eternal Kingdom of the Flame
"And so, it is that ash seekth embers, and renew the old accord, for all that has been, shall be once more."

Techs: Medieval (Slightly Mixed) - Dark Fantasy Nation - Ashes

Roski
Post Marshal

Founded: Nov 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:09 pm

Fin Dovah Junaar wrote:Basic Premise: The story can happen in a multitude of ways, all of what must happen sit hat some modern civilizations must make contact with my world through magical means, sorta like that Japan fuck yeah Manga, but without the fuck yeah for Japan....or the loli demon thingy....I dunno...Okay, let me be specific.

"The flow of time itself is convoluted; with heroes centuries old phasing in and out. The very fabric wavers, and relations shift and obscure."

Map

Located near the edge of the delta itself is the capital of the Dragon Empire, and from miles and miles out in all directions lays the the foundations of the nation itself. Various other smaller kingdoms and republics exist, with the two largest besides the Empire, being Thorolund and Astora. Tensions are low at the moment, but people suspect treachery is amidst, duke has come forward to confirm a force being sent, armies are practically being born in dependent nations, and a technological arms race to gain the advantage over enemies heats up. Little do the citizens of the world know however is that time is shifting once more, dimensions open apart, and a gateway is created in the world. It will be through this gateway that the modern players will discover our world, its horrors and secrets, and even its curious wonders.

A possible arms race could begin on both sides, nations scramble for the advanced tech of the visitors and work to make themselves known, while players, both of governments abound, and behind the scenes wish to obtain the ancient sorcories of the ancient realm of former fantasy. Its a fun little RP, it won't have to be canon for the MT players if interested, but it would be nice if it was a separate canon like I am doing, any PT nation of a similar medieval flavor or below is also more than welcome to join in order to fill out gaps or added interest.

So, is anyone interested?

So essentially, MT Roski would be meeting PT nations that have dragons, right?

So like USA vs Eragon?
I'm some 17 year old psuedo-libertarian who leans to the left in social terms, is fiercly right economically, and centrist in foriegn policy. Unapologetically Pro-American, Pro-NATO, even if we do fuck up (a lot). If you can find real sources that disagree with me I will change my opinion. Call me IHOP cause I'm always flipping.

Follow my Vex Robotics team on instagram! @3921a_vex

I am the Federal Republic of Roski. I have a population slightly over 256 million with a GDP of 13.92-14.25 trillion. My gross domestic product increases each year between .4%-.1.4%. I have a military with 4.58 million total people, with 1.58 million of those active. My defense spending is 598.5 billion, or 4.2% of my Gross Domestic Product.

Fin Dovah Junaar
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Fin Dovah Junaar » Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:11 pm

Roski wrote:
Fin Dovah Junaar wrote:Basic Premise: The story can happen in a multitude of ways, all of what must happen sit hat some modern civilizations must make contact with my world through magical means, sorta like that Japan fuck yeah Manga, but without the fuck yeah for Japan....or the loli demon thingy....I dunno...Okay, let me be specific.

Map

So, is anyone interested?

So like USA vs Eragon?

Yes...except not that OP of a dragon, last I checked that fucker could do some pretty inane shit that not even Skyrim dragons or that giant mountain fuck from Lord of the Rings could do....

But yeah, only one PT nation has dragons though, and there are similar, less intelligent creatures around too.
Factbook: IntroductionKingdomsMapThe Three PillarsPontiff Godwyne the WiseTriviaOOC Notes
"And so, it is that ash seekth embers, and renew the old accord, for all that has been, shall be once more."

Roski
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:13 pm

Fin Dovah Junaar wrote:
Roski wrote:

So like USA vs Eragon?

Yes...except not that OP of a dragon, last I checked that fucker could do some pretty inane shit that not even Skyrim dragons or that giant mountain fuck from Lord of the Rings could do....

But yeah, only one PT nation has dragons though, and there are similar, less intelligent creatures around too.

And then the RP could go from diplomacy to outright imperialism for the story, right?

Because if so, I think its a really cool idea.
I'm some 17 year old psuedo-libertarian who leans to the left in social terms, is fiercly right economically, and centrist in foriegn policy. Unapologetically Pro-American, Pro-NATO, even if we do fuck up (a lot). If you can find real sources that disagree with me I will change my opinion. Call me IHOP cause I'm always flipping.

I am the Federal Republic of Roski. I have a population slightly over 256 million with a GDP of 13.92-14.25 trillion. My gross domestic product increases each year between .4%-.1.4%. I have a military with 4.58 million total people, with 1.58 million of those active. My defense spending is 598.5 billion, or 4.2% of my Gross Domestic Product.

Fin Dovah Junaar
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Fin Dovah Junaar » Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:17 pm

Roski wrote:
Fin Dovah Junaar wrote:

And then the RP could go from diplomacy to outright imperialism for the story, right?

Because if so, I think its a really cool idea.

Sure if it goes that way, I would hope there are a decent amount of MT nations though.

Fin Dovah Junaar
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Fin Dovah Junaar » Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:05 pm

I have added an application.

Korva
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 22, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Korva » Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:08 pm

Nation Name: The Kingdom of Korva
Political Ideology: Center-Left
Population: ~45 million
Economic Power: GDP = 1.89 trillion USD, Per Capita = ~42,000 USD
Military Size: 236,000 men all branches
Skepticism: High
Religion: 30% Catholic, 30% Shia, 20% Orthodox Christian, 10% Sunni, 10% Atheist/Agnostic/Other
Leader: King Richard Guiscard III
Opinions on Pre Industrial Society: Pre-industrial Korva is often referenced as a golden age of thought and art.
Last edited by Korva on Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fin Dovah Junaar
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Fin Dovah Junaar » Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:15 pm

Korva wrote:Nation Name: The Kingdom of Korva
Political Ideology: Center-Left
Population: ~45 million
Economic Power: GDP = 1.89 trillion USD, Per Capita = ~42,000 USD
Military Size: 236,000 men all branches
Skepticism: High
Religion: 30% Catholic, 30% Shia, 20% Orthodox Christian, 10% Sunni, 10% Atheist/Agnostic/Other
Leader: King Richard Guiscard III
Opinions on Pre Industrial Society: Pre-industrial Korva is often referenced as a golden age of thought and art.

Accepted :)

Roski
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:15 pm

Nation Name: The Convist Republic of Roski
Political Ideology: Convism (its like civil rights dictatorshipism)
Population: 958,000,000
Economic Power: GDPPC Nominal (54,789.93) GDP Nominal (52,488,752,940,000)
Military Size: 1,580,000 Actives, 3,000,000 Reserved
Skepticism: Very High
Religion: Athiesm (64%) Eastern Orthadoxy (39%) Other (5%)
Leader: Mikihal Vorthy
Opinions on Pre Industrial Society: Pre-Industrial Society is considered weak and backwards, a failure to understand the simplicity of the things we know today (this is IC)

Fin Dovah Junaar
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Fin Dovah Junaar » Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:15 am

Roski wrote:Nation Name: The Convist Republic of Roski
Political Ideology: Convism (its like civil rights dictatorshipism)
Population: 958,000,000
Economic Power: GDPPC Nominal (54,789.93) GDP Nominal (52,488,752,940,000)
Military Size: 1,580,000 Actives, 3,000,000 Reserved
Skepticism: Very High
Religion: Athiesm (64%) Eastern Orthadoxy (39%) Other (5%)
Leader: Mikihal Vorthy
Opinions on Pre Industrial Society: Pre-Industrial Society is considered weak and backwards, a failure to understand the simplicity of the things we know today (this is IC)

Accepted

Riysa
Senator

Founded: Jan 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Riysa » Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:22 am

Intriguing idea, I think I'll make an app even though this won't be canon, just for the fun of it. What would be acceptable in terms of opening the gateway to the alternate dimension, though?

-The Unified Earth Governments-
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby -The Unified Earth Governments- » Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:03 am

Riysa wrote:Intriguing idea, I think I'll make an app even though this won't be canon, just for the fun of it. What would be acceptable in terms of opening the gateway to the alternate dimension, though?

gateway is just a "term" It will just be a white fog, a large one thats consistent in shape and form that looks like it fits in a gate way and acts as a bridge between the two.

All that is needed to move into it is to traverse it.
FactbookHistoryColoniesEmbassy Program V.IIUNSC Navy (WIP)InfantryAmmo Mods
/// A.N.N. \\\
News - 10/27/2558: Deglassing of Reach is going smoother than expected. | First prototype laser rifle is beginning experimentation. | The Sangheili Civil War is officially over, Arbiter Thel'Vadam and his Swords of Sanghelios have successfully eliminated remaining Covenant cells on Sanghelios. | President Ruth Charet to hold press meeting within the hour on the end of the Sangheili Civil War. | The Citadel Council official introduces the Unggoy as a member of the Citadel.

The Most Important Issue Result - "Robosexual marriages are increasingly common."

Arkotania
Minister

Founded: Sep 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Arkotania » Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:57 am

Nation Name:Arkotania
Political Ideology:Arko Kultis(Totalitarian Theocracy)
Population: 5.131 Billion
Economic Power: ~$110+ Trillion
Military Size: 65 million total active, reserve and guard.
Skepticism: Extremely Low
Religion: Fervent belief in the coming of a God-Emperor. No tolerance for any other religion(though intolerance applies mostly to subjects and citizens of the state, not necessarily to outsiders to the extreme extent)
Leader:High-Priest Arkonon
Opinions on Pre Industrial Society: Unenlightened but not necessarily "inferior"
Mostly back from a long hiatus from the forums
Arkania 5 wrote:
Arkotania wrote:Matt Ward

No.

Nononononononononono

Gauthier wrote:
Arkotania wrote:
Then your testicles become strange tentacles.

And then you make films in Japan.

Ovisterra wrote:
Oceanic people wrote:where lives are at steak

I try not to point out people's spelling errors all the time, but this one was brilliant.

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Arkotania wrote:Or maybe NS is also a degraded society.

This. Definitely this.

Neo Arcad wrote:
Qatarab(Arkotania Puppet) wrote:Where's my torch? Time to burn some courts down.

Oh, you crazy Muslim you!

Fin Dovah Junaar
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Fin Dovah Junaar » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:02 am

Arkotania wrote:Nation Name:Arkotania
Political Ideology:Arko Kultis(Totalitarian Theocracy)
Population: 5.131 Billion
Economic Power: ~$110+ Trillion
Military Size: 65 million total active, reserve and guard.
Skepticism: Extremely Low
Religion: Fervent belief in the coming of a God-Emperor. No tolerance for any other religion(though intolerance applies mostly to subjects and citizens of the state, not necessarily to outsiders to the extreme extent)
Leader:High-Priest Arkonon
Opinions on Pre Industrial Society: Unenlightened but not necessarily "inferior"

Accepted :)

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The GAmeTopians » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:03 am

Nation Name: The Royal Empire of the GAmeTopians
Political Ideology: Democratic Sociaism
Population: 1.1 Billion
Economic Power: Good
Military Size: 2 million
Skepticism: Medium-Low (as in magic, they are very skeptic of religion)
Religion: Atheist
Leader: Lord GAmeDOS
Opinions on Pre Industrial Society: They would help to arm whoever seemed the nicest. They would help them build factories, they would bring materials, etc.
Empire of Donner land wrote:EHEG don't stop for no one.
It's like your a prostitute and the RP is a truck. The truck don't stop.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Fin Dovah Junaar
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Fin Dovah Junaar » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:05 am

The GAmeTopians wrote:Nation Name: The Royal Empire of the GAmeTopians
Opinions on Pre Industrial Society: They would help to arm whoever seemed the nicest. They would help them build factories, they would bring materials, etc.

You were founded this year, I don't know if this is your first nation or not, but could you perhaps submit a post of writing or whatever?

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Postby The GAmeTopians » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:06 am

Fin Dovah Junaar wrote:

You were founded this year, I don't know if this is your first nation or not, but could you perhaps submit a post of writing or whatever?

So were you, but I'll link to some posts, or you can give me a topic to write about.

Arkotania
Minister

Founded: Sep 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Arkotania » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:07 am

Democracy AND Atheism?

Our nations will certainly not be getting along!
Except for that part about arming pre-industrial societies. We like that.
Mostly back from a long hiatus from the forums
Arkania 5 wrote:
Arkotania wrote:Matt Ward

No.

Nononononononononono

Gauthier wrote:
Arkotania wrote:
Then your testicles become strange tentacles.

And then you make films in Japan.

Ovisterra wrote:
Oceanic people wrote:where lives are at steak

I try not to point out people's spelling errors all the time, but this one was brilliant.

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Arkotania wrote:Or maybe NS is also a degraded society.

This. Definitely this.

Neo Arcad wrote:
Qatarab(Arkotania Puppet) wrote:Where's my torch? Time to burn some courts down.

Oh, you crazy Muslim you!

Fin Dovah Junaar
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Fin Dovah Junaar » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:11 am

The GAmeTopians wrote:
Fin Dovah Junaar wrote:You were founded this year, I don't know if this is your first nation or not, but could you perhaps submit a post of writing or whatever?

So were you, but I'll link to some posts, or you can give me a topic to write about.

I'm not new to Nation States however.

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Postby The GAmeTopians » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:12 am

Fin Dovah Junaar wrote:
The GAmeTopians wrote:So were you, but I'll link to some posts, or you can give me a topic to write about.

I'm not new to Nation States however.

K, your choice, links or topic.

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Postby The GAmeTopians » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:15 am

Arkotania wrote:

Democracy AND Atheism?

Our nations will certainly not be getting along!
Except for that part about arming pre-industrial societies. We like that.

It's agnosticism/atheism, so it might not even come up. And there is a theocracy (LORD GAmeDOS), so we might get along.

Fin Dovah Junaar
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Fin Dovah Junaar » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:16 am

The GAmeTopians wrote:
Fin Dovah Junaar wrote:I'm not new to Nation States however.

K, your choice, links or topic.

Either is fine.

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Postby The GAmeTopians » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:19 am

Fin Dovah Junaar wrote:
The GAmeTopians wrote:K, your choice, links or topic.

Either is fine.

I'll do a topic, but do you have any ideas? I can't think of any.

Fin Dovah Junaar
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Fin Dovah Junaar » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:22 am

The GAmeTopians wrote:
Fin Dovah Junaar wrote:Either is fine.

I'll do a topic, but do you have any ideas? I can't think of any.

Something related to your nation.

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Postby The GAmeTopians » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:05 am

Fin Dovah Junaar wrote:
The GAmeTopians wrote:I'll do a topic, but do you have any ideas? I can't think of any.

Something related to your nation.

IC:
Lord GAmeDOS sat in his office. He was dressed in military slacks, and he was filling out paperwork. As he completed the paperwork, he placed it in his "Outbox" and it was dragged through a pneumatic system, off to its destination. Suddenly, there was a knock on his door.
"Come in!" He called. Two men in military uniforms filed inside, and a smile appeared on GAmeDOS's face.
"Captain Treaty, Captain Alten, so nice to see you! Sit down, sit down!"
"Sorry my lord, we're just stopping in. We're on orders to inform you that you are expected at the Valkyrie Corps Research Facility at 1000 hours tomorrow. You'll be meeting Captain Treaty at the entrance, tomorrow's code is 'Collins'." They filed out of GAmeDOS's office, leaving him to the paperwork.

OOC: That's something, I can always expand if you feel like more is necessary.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents