NATION

PASSWORD

Red Anarchy till the End! (IC, Late MT/Early PMT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Indo-Malaysia
Minister

Founded: Nov 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Indo-Malaysia » Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:14 pm

Xarcan wrote:Because it's Christmas, and I want to make peace with all (and I'm likely going off for the holidays), here's my offer:
(Image)
You can do whatever you want with the rest of the island, so long as no WMDs are used.
Also I get Singapore back.
In exchange: Xarcan will sign a treaty and not destroy your puny nation.
And restore that valuable oil trade we cut off after you threatened Singapore.
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
And....wait for it....

I will accept if you have the North instead of the South. New Britain is not in our territory but we respect their neutrality.
Tsar of the Order of the Southern North.
The Midnight Order guy

Winner of the Best Delegate of Warzone Africa award

Xarcan
Envoy

Founded: Sep 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Xarcan » Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:02 pm

Indo-Malaysia wrote:
Xarcan wrote:Because it's Christmas, and I want to make peace with all (and I'm likely going off for the holidays), here's my offer:
(Image)
You can do whatever you want with the rest of the island, so long as no WMDs are used.
Also I get Singapore back.
In exchange: Xarcan will sign a treaty and not destroy your puny nation.
And restore that valuable oil trade we cut off after you threatened Singapore.
And....wait for it....

I will accept if you have the North instead of the South. New Britain is not in our territory but we respect their neutrality.

Would that mean I'd get New Britain (and the surrounding islands) or not?
★ Mighty and Affluent Union ★

Servinta
Minister

Founded: Jul 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Servinta » Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:17 pm

The Red Brigade's departure from the Indo-Malaysian mainland was a grateful freeing of resources from the venture and gave Chaos Alfa an opportunity to make for a new target in the south.He had been planing the move for a while but had been kept from his main goal by the orders of his superiors who resided back in Servinta and gave him their decisions through encrypted radio transmissions that were recived by the many surveillance craft that trolled the waters of the pacific disguised as fishing trawlers.This system kept him informed on the current events and open movements made by the enemy with the aid of the few Servintan satellite constellations that orbited earth among the other space debris, with these he saw the newly erupted plight of the New Guniea conflict and watched as it unfolded.

His fleet of cargo ships bearing the names and national flag of various nations was spread out to avoid being seen as an invasion force and was to be instead taken as several different civilian freighters that happened to be int he area along with countless others that moved among the southern seas.They made their way to circumvent the hot zones of mines and conflict to the south west islands until they escaped to the freedom of the southern Timor sea, there they would continue their journey and hopefully make their way to the objective within the acceptable time frame.

As the land forces made their way, the commerce raider "Scragg" continued making its reign of terror in the Tasman sea under the new name and nationality as a Saudi freighter called the "Omann".It had sent several ships to the bottom with its attacks that first took out their means of communication on the ships towers then it would pillage what valuables it could before scuttling the victim with explosives or a missile, weather it was with or without a crew was dependent on the resistance the ship gave in the fight.The number of ships that fell victim to the Omann's random placement of small minefields in shipping lanes was unknown but the captain relayed that it would likely be high due to the unexpected appearance of mines in populer shipping lanes.

Indo-Malaysia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Indo-Malaysia » Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:48 am

Xarcan wrote:
Indo-Malaysia wrote:

Would that mean I'd get New Britain (and the surrounding islands) or not?

It would mean the Islands are not included.
The Midnight Order guy

El-Alamien
Attaché

Founded: Nov 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby El-Alamien » Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:12 am

The Commander noticed the passive action of the Indo-Malaysian Soldiers. After noticing treaties being written he called the Sultanates Horse Wranglers to come. After getting a Mounted Troop to mount the Horses, armed with Halberds, Muskets, Spears, dropping caltrops along the way, charged into the Indo-Malaysian Soldiers and slaughtered the garrison.
The Alamienian soldiers took the base and began planning expanding its territory in Papua New Guinea.

TURNING INDO-MALAYSIA ALAMIENIAN GREEN - ALLOA FIRUAJ I OF EL-ALAMIEN 1978 - 2014
TURNING THE WORLD ALAMIENIAN GREEN

Xarcan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Xarcan » Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:21 pm

Indo-Malaysia wrote:
Xarcan wrote:Would that mean I'd get New Britain (and the surrounding islands) or not?

It would mean the Islands are not included.

No deal! Panas Kejam has issued an ultimatum. You have 3 options:
1. Give me my first offer of South-east New Guinea.
2. Donate all of the rest of the island to me.
3. Face prompt and utter loss of all of Melanesia to Xarcanian armies.

Indo-Malaysia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Indo-Malaysia » Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:01 pm

I choose to win. This was a distraction so I could get my Stealth Hellfires ready. One of them has obliterated 20 Of Your Ships and another two is en-route to Singapore and the others are patrolling Indo-Malaysia and Papua New Guinea.

We have also fired more capsules from artillery containing messages. Still in Chinese.

看的出来印尼 - 马来西亚约
The Midnight Order guy

Xarcan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Xarcan » Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:16 pm

Okay, what? Why would you go to war with me? We'll propose something else then. We'll agree to the North-east of the island if:
1. Stay out of Singapore. We'll take over its defense again.
2. Xarcan will support everybody's efforts to push back the terrorists. But we can't promise we'll commit a lot of troops. Mostly funds, tech, oil, etc.
3. We will promote good relations by lowering certain trade sanctions.
4. You must look the other way during our takeover of New Britain and surrounding isles.

Servinta
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Servinta » Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:54 pm

After their journey down from the north pacific into the tutorial waters of Australia, the Red Brigade reached their destination and prepared for their immediate landing unloading of the cargo ships.They were assured that while they were not going directly into combat that they would have to be fast for the operation to get underway at an appropriate time for the ships to retreat from the port before surveillance satellites or observation aircraft approached the target zone and discovered the freighters true intentions.The men looked out of the ships portholes and could see the lights of a nearing city, the name of the city couldn't be ascertained by the lower ranks of brigadiers but the higher echelons of their command structure knew the name quite well.

Geraldton ... (Kind of disappointing isn't it)

A thousand infiltration troops who had taken part in the sneak attack on Sandakan were wearing the same civilian cloths that they had worn during the earlier campaign but were armed with more concealable weapons such as pistols, and PP-2000 Submachine guns.They were waiting in the upper decks of the various ships and coordinated with their comrades on other vessels as the fleet reassembled and made headway toward the harbor.These men would be the first to leave the ships and step foot on Australian soil, soon to be Red soil if their mission went off without a hitch.

The ships entered the harbor using their faked names and identification marks to fool the local port authority's that they were simple civilian freighters seeking shelter from a minefield just off the coast.Once moored on the docks the infiltrators began to sneak off the ships and into the surrounding warehouses where they silently captured several of the laborers and secured the buildings for the rest of the brigade that would soon be offloading under the cover of night.The dock workers were easily subdued but the few security personal were the targets as they had the ability to radio for help from the local authorities or even the military, these men and women were killed on sight with silenced weapons and their stations taken over to monitor any local radio chatter for any leaks about their landing and subsequent takeover.

Once the quite capture of the docks was complete, the Red Brigade ships began to offload their cargo's of APC's, heavy weapons, and infantry onto the docks where they quickly sought cover inside the warehouses and interrogated the workers on any local happenings of military importance.Things like the location and security of the nearby Geraldton Airport and the Australian National Broadband Network (NBN) that was hosted in the city, both of these hub locations would be secured as major targets once morning came.

The ships offloaded their invasion force throughout the night with the forced help of the dock workers and anyone else who had been captured in the area.Once emptied of their contents and refueled by the many fuel stations around the docks, all the the ships except a lone unarmed freighter left the harbor and set out to sea to meld back into the shipping traffic.The Red Brigade now on shore and hidden among the warehouses set about assigning areas of target for each group and unit so that when the signal to take all of the city was made they would be ready.

With the sunrise approaching the Red Brigade began its takeover of Geraldton as troops loaded into APC's and trucks were hitched to heavy weapons in preparation for moving into their positions around the city.With the smashing of wooden warehouse doors and the scream of armored engines as they propelled their vehicles forward the invasion officially began.The citizens who had been up at that early hour were awe struck by the sudden appearance of Red troops and vehicles moving through their streets and starred with disbelief as the troops waved (receiving very few waves back).The troops moved to their usual tactics to takeover any civilized area, seeking out any authorities and capturing or killing them on sight along with raids and clearing of the city council building, mayors office and the police headquarters with most of the buildings inhabitants being captured or killed depending on the level of resistance they offered to the new boss.

The round about intersection of Spalding WA 6530 on National Route 1 which was the main entry and exit from the city was taken by a force of three thousand troops who set up roadblocks and checkpoints at the important intersection to prevent anyone from leaving northward.The intersection of Narngulu WA 6532, State Route 123 and the southern edge of Wandina was taken in a similar method with six thousand troops to maintain the southern approach to the city.Geraldton Airport was taken by force as the APC's rolled into the parking lot outside the main terminal and along with a force of a thousand troops it secured the airport for the arriving squadrons of Hind helicopters and Forger strike aircraft that had arrived from the unarmed ship.And as the troops and APC's took to securing the borders of the city, the rest of the troops were used to capture any remaining police posts,gunshops and gas stations for use by the Red Brigade while anti-ship missiles were set up at West End
Chapman river and Tarcoola Beach to ward off any ships.ZSU-23-4M5 set up in light brush areas under the cover of camouflage netting and troopers took positions atop places such as hospitals and water towers to defend aginst aircraft intrusion.

As a final show of the Red Brigades total control, a crimson red flag replaced the national flag that now laid tattered and dirty on the steps before the HMAS Sydney Memorial which was a significant monument to the local population.

Indo-Malaysia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Indo-Malaysia » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:35 am

Xarcan wrote:Okay, what? Why would you go to war with me? We'll propose something else then. We'll agree to the North-east of the island if:
2. Xarcan will support everybody's efforts to push back the terrorists. But we can't promise we'll commit a lot of troops. Mostly funds, tech, oil, etc.
4. You must look the other way during our takeover of New Britain and surrounding isles.

1. Ok, I guarantee there will be one or two people who miss the boat though...
2. O'Rlly
3. How about Remove them.
4. Maybe
The Midnight Order guy

The Eastern Antarctic State
Minister

Founded: Jun 06, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Eastern Antarctic State » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:56 am

Albany

The combined might of the kiwis and Antarcticans were now centred on the anarchists' strong point in the city centre. Vicious house to house combat had been taking place for some time now, with heavy casualties taking place on both sides. But with the harbour to the strategic town being captured by Antarctican forces, more troops were able to be deployed to the battle. The EAEFs were now sending half of their ranks to move into the anarchists and deal with them in the appropriate way. The other half we being sent back to the home front. A bomb blew up the city council building, when coalition forces tried to take it. All that was left was the smouldering ruins of a once proud building. Civilians ran the streets that they once called their town, many homes of innocents were being destroyed. Yet in the chaos and misery, resistance took it's hold. A poll was raised in the centre of the ruined council building, a flag was raised, the southern cross once more flew in the town of Albany. Resistance members who had nothing to lose found themselves, armed with Antarctican weapons, into the anarchist held point of town. Not caring about their fate, they fought until they were either fought or dropped with exhaustion. Then an order descended onto the Antarctican armies, they would make a final push to capture the town and to stop the massacre of the resistance that was seen at the march from Perth. Intense bombing dropped onto anarchist positions, many buildings in the area were reduced to rubble, an unstoppable result of war. Then, with the cover of the rubble, the Antarctican armies moved in. Tanks patrolled the wrecks of buildings, occasionally firing a shot into what it thought were threats. Even rarer, a tank would burst into flames from the Molotov of an unknown assailant. Infantry in protective uniform fired shots into the clusters of dwindling anarchists, many falling to the hiding terrorists who stuck with the viciousness of cornered animals. But eventually, four hours after the orders were given, no more shots came from the rubble, since then, many anarchists had either surrendered or died. Antarcticans began to rejoice, but then forty anarchists ran from the rubble to the Antarcticans. Many were cut down, but some made it to the Antarcticans. The explosion rang out, 70 Antarcticans were killed, 167 were injured. Albany had fallen to the coalition, but at a cost.

The Home front

Batteries of coastal defences had finished construction along the long coast line of the Eastern Antarctic State, the capital, Casey and Davis had become effectively forts with high powered guns being placed upon newly constructed four metre thick, concrete walls. Entry into the cities required the use of Eastern Antarctic IDs, and extensive searches. These new harsh measures received some protest, but when a cell of twenty would be terrorists were caught by the system, the protesters quieted down and realised they were fine if they did the right thing. All entries into the country were also be highly searched. The recruitment campaign had been successful, with a new army of 75000 volunteers being raised to defend the country at home. They would be trained to live in the harsh Antarctican countryside for days, to operate the defensive weapons on the coastline and to fight guerrilla warfare if the government fell. The training started, with weapons already handed out. The docks were on lock down, with only coalition boats being allowed in, due to the fact that Eastern Antarctica received it's most crucial imports from them anyway. The industry was producing many weapons for the war effort, with thousands of artillery pieces, millions of rifles, hundreds of tanks and destroyers being created for the home front, as well as use over seas.
This ensues
The Republic of Eastern Antarctica is a country located on the Eastern portion of the Antarctic Continent, Has leftist policies, but is still capitalist.

NOTE: I am an Australian.
I enjoy playing/watching Cricket and Rugby League every now and then. Love me some history and paradox games. Studying at University. Catholic. You can call me TEAS or EAS

Servinta
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Servinta » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:03 pm

Within a day the city was declared secured by the Red Brigade and the local goverment exterminated or imprisoned by the conquering brigadiers who would see to it that citizens accepting of their new protectors would ascend to replace the voids left by the "Old and decaying imperialist goverment".The newly formed Red Police Force which was made up of armed citizens and policemen who swore allegiance to the Red Moment, was then tasked with keeping their fellow locals in line and enforcing the martial law that had been implemented throughout the city, any disturbance of the peace from traveling without an ID to congregating in public areas was grounds for immediate arrest and forced labor.Their stronghold secured and their forces assembled, the Red Brigades leader Chaos Alfa looked with a hungry gaze to the south west that contained the fallen city of Albany and the contested city of Perth, both were tempting targets but both would have to wait until the true objective was taken.

His seat of operations fortified, Chaos Alfa sent forces outward to both the east and the south in a bid to take more of the country and move his troops into the southern region and apply pressure to the Coalition forces who seemed to be preoccupied with the Anarchist forces in the area.His troops moving directly east were mostly composed of Heavy duty transport trucks that would be better suited to traveling the long distance as they used less gas and could carry the three thousand troops that were making the trip into the dusty east.The three thousand troops were also joined by group of two Hind helicopters that would scout out the roads ahead of the massive force and would be refueled by accompanying aviation fuel trucks that had been commandeered from the Geraldton airport.

Their first target on the eastern hit-list was the ADSCGS station at Kojarena ECHELON Base just 30 km east of Geraldton.The base was reportedly staffed by only seventy-nine personnel if the interrogations of the local goverment officials was correct, a measly number for the Red Brigades forces to overwhelm and attack with their superior numbers.The attack was launched by an intrusion of fourteen troops carried in by the eastern forces two helicopter gunships who would capture the bases armory and neutralize the guards to allow for their ground forces entry into the base and the eventual capture of the radar installations.

The southern force which was equipped with a faster moving unit of APC's and 500 mechanized troops spearhead the charge south with truckloads of five thousand troops and accompanying AA vehicles following them along the coast to take both Cape Burney and Walkaway city in the same manner they had with Geraldton.

As the land forces begin their expansion outward, the disguised task force of armed freighters an cargo ships initiated a campaign of commerce raiding and supply ship raiding in the south Indian ocean on a scale bigger than that of the Omman had been performing in the Tasman sea.They were told that due to increased security by the The Eastern Antarctic State that they would not be permitted to within on hundred miles of the Antarctic coastline, this was to keep them out of range from anti ship weapons and to stay in international waters to avoid searches.These ships targeted any unprotected supply traffic going to or from the nation in an efforts to put strain on resources.

Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Eastern Antarctic State » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:54 pm

Eastern Antarctic News

Rationing introduced in the Eastern Antarctic state, this measure has been taken to feed our now large armies. The citizens will be issued with just enough food for three good meals each day. Food will be delivered to houses each week. Continually, due to the appearance of pirate terrorists bent on cutting supplies to the Eastern Antarctic state, each cargo ship will be armed with at least four cannons, these four cannons would be subsidised by the government, but more could be purchased by the ship companies. In other news, 5 billions Antarctic Units have been bought in war bonds, enough to help fund an efficient war machine.
This ensues
The Republic of Eastern Antarctica is a country located on the Eastern portion of the Antarctic Continent, Has leftist policies, but is still capitalist.

I enjoy playing/watching Cricket and Rugby League every now and then. Love me some history and paradox games. Studying at University. Catholic. You can call me TEAS or EAS

The Underground Movement Union
Senator

Founded: Mar 07, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Underground Movement Union » Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:05 pm

The UMU drops supplies to Antartic soldiers in the Australian front. Weapons, food, water, ammunition, Vehicles and even soldiers were deployed in the Antartic captured Port. UMU armed forces would soon leave the port to progress further into Red Anarchist controlled Australia. UMU weapons manufacturing corporations have been paid to export weapons to the East Antartic state.

Servinta
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Servinta » Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:51 pm

With their success aginst the shipping lanes stuttered by the sudden appearance of subsidized cannons on many of the cargo ships that had been easy prey until the Antarctic goverment gave them the weapons to fend off the ships.This gave the Commander of the naval task force,code named Great white, a pause to his plans.He was supposed to continue the campaign aginst the Coalitions sea traffic but now they were beginning to fight back with poor but dangerous weapons, this was a problem that would cut into his small force of six ships ability to resupply by simply raiding the supply stores of the ships they disabled.The solution was a twofold process that while hampering the consistency of the attacks, it would ultimately bring task force Great White a more intense and damaging dent into the shipping traffic in the southern waters.There was also the addition of the random naval mining that would do the work of the ships weapons without bringing it anywhere near the cannons.

Firstly attacks would no longer entail disabling and then pillaging the enemy commerce ships, but instead would use the long range of the ship mounted Klub-K anti-ship missile system to sink the ships without being in sight of the enemy or in range of their four cannons.This would lead to the second tactic which was to no longer recover supply's from the disabled ships but to instead be continuously resupplied by the single unarmed ship that had been awaiting in Geraldton.With this new strategy implemented he unleashed his force back into the sea with their new rules of engagement to protect them.

Union of Kiwi Socialists
Ambassador

Founded: May 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Union of Kiwi Socialists » Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:32 pm

The Reserve Fleet of the Kiwi Navy has also begun to escort all merchant shipping, with four destroyers and a battleship detailed to each convoy. Meanwhile, Kiwi Union forces are pushing Northward and Eastward out of the Albany battle sites, with a grand total of 1 million Kiwi personal (Including Army, Airforce, and navy forces. Almost all of the active units in the entire armed services) involved in the campaign. President Cunliffe has called upon the Red Anarchist forces to capitulate.

Servinta
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Servinta » Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:34 pm

The Eastern Task Force captured the ADSCGS station at Kojarena ECHELON Base with moderate casualties compared to the light resistance they had expected to find at the small base, this was due to a smaller secondary armory being located in the main Satcomm building.It gave the civilian and military personal a good defensive position to fight aginst the Red Brigade forces who charged into the building expecting them to immediately surrender.After a short but destructive gun battle the numbers of the brigadiers was to much for the valiant defenders to handle and soon they were forced to surrender to the Eastern Task Forces leader, Scorpion Commander.

With the satellite communications and surveillance node under his control, he was now capable of observing the happenings around Australia using the facility's equipment and multiple antennas.The facility was a major Australian DSD signals interception facility, and is part of a worldwide system of satellite communications keyword monitoring known as Echelon, which operates within the wider UKUSA signals intelligence system.This provided Australia with access to the principally US-funded constellation of at least seven (and possibly nine) high-capacity global war-fighting communications satellites.These satellites would now be used aginst the coalition and would provide specific real time visuals of enemy movements throughout the region.But it also revealed something that neither Chaos Alfa nor Scorpion had expected, a facility that provided opportunity for both the Red Anarchy Movement to progress in military technology and for a major turning point in the war.

"Chaos are you getting the feed I'm streaming to you?" Scorpion Commander asked as his technicians plugged the Red Brigades communication equipment into the satellite terminals.

"Yes and what exactly am I looking at here?" Chaos Alfa asked back as the grainy feed began to clear up and sharpen.

"Its what we've been looking for all this time, its got light defenses from what we can see!" Scorpion explained sitting back in his command chair, he had taken the SAT facility as his new personal headquarters for the Eastern Task Force and watched with glee as his men worked the computers to bring his superior a better quality image.

"Wonderful but what is the importance of it and what do I care for a oil refinery in the middle of the desert?" Chaos asked again.

"Look closely comrade leader, do you see." Scorpion said as he saw his end of the feed brighten.

"Sweet Arch-Leader its a .., we must act immediately or else we'll risk losing this war!" Chaos exclaimed with a gasp of disbelief.

"Thy will be done comrade leader, I already have my troops on their way to the Mt. Walton complex as we speak." Scorpion laughed maniacally as he singed off of the video monitor and resumed his duties of coordinating with his force on their way to the target."

Upon learning of the lightly defended complex Chaos Alfa made an emergency order for all twenty of his Super Hind helicopter gunships to be deployed with his best MOPP gear equipped troops to reach the facility as soon as possible and prepare it for the reinforcements that would arrive there afterwards.The hundred and fifty men loaded their gear some explosives and weapons into the holds and then loaded themselves into the helicopters, once ready and fueled for the long journey the helicopters then lifted off and headed southward.

His eyes in the sky now active, Scorpion had his force move further East to leave the lush green of the west coast for the arid desert of the mid-regions western edge.They soon were traveling on the Mount Magnet-Sandstone Road and were able to see the emptiness that made this continent and country so hard to tame and conquer.The force of two thousand while fast moving for land vehicle standards, was much slower than speeding helicopters and would likely arrive hours after the initial force had arrived at the Mt Walton Nuclear Facility.

Xarcan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Xarcan » Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:43 pm

Indo-Malaysia wrote:
Xarcan wrote:Okay, what? Why would you go to war with me? We'll propose something else then. We'll agree to the North-east of the island if:

1. Ok, I guarantee there will be one or two people who miss the boat though...
2. O'Rlly
3. How about Remove them.
4. Maybe

1. How about Remove them.
2. Yes, seriously. I mean it.
3. Mmmmnnnn....*sigh* fine.
4. You better.

Servinta
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Servinta » Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:00 pm

Once the air assault troops arrived at Mt Walton Nuclear Facility they were met by fierce resistance to their intrusion by the facility's guards and a few armed personal, but with a strike team made up of the best trained Red Brigadiers and having the fire support of twenty helicopters the defense while spirited was quick to fall to the Red Brigades superior firepower.Many of the security guards died fighting and countless civilian workers died in the battle where the helicopters indiscriminately launched their unguided missiles upon any movement that wasn't Red forces.The helicopter pilots were berated by the assaults leading officer for their stupidity of firing high explosives around nuclear materials but thankfully the rockets had only destroyed the office areas and outer lying buildings.

As the dust settled assault troops moved in and cleared the buildings of any survivors with their helicopters patrolling the perimeter fence of the facility to make sure that any escaping personal were killed to prevent news of the takeover from becoming public too soon.The administrative offices soon morphed into machinate stations and storage bays as the troops moved further into the complex and soon the main target was reached.A massive collection of refined uranium that came from the ore rich mines around Australia was stored in massive sealed cylinders that had been organized according to source and intended use, many of them read "yellow cake" while others were tagged with the names of nuclear reactor world wide.This was the treasure trove that had been sought after by the Red Anarchy movement since the first war and now it was in their steel grasp, and they had no intentions of letting it slip from that grasp.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Red Brigade International Broadcast

"Greetings comrades around the world!" A man wearing a balaclava and faded military fatigues said as the video camera focused in on his covered face.

"Today is a special day for us all, for it is the day that the Red Brigade will etch its name in history and that the war that has plagued the Pacific for so long will finally end.For today the Red Brigade has gone above and beyond all other freedom fighters and has attained NUCLEAR CAPABILITY!!!" He gestured to a large container that had the radioactive symbol boldly painted onto its shell along with several pounds of explosives being wired around the top of it by menials in masks.

"You may ask what we intend to do with this newly gained material, well comrades I will tell you and the imperialist pigs of the coalition what I intend to do.IF ALL MEMBERS OF BOTH THE COALITION AND RED ANARCHY FORCES DO NOT CEASE THE FIGHTING AND INITIATE PEACE TALKS THEN WE WILL DETONATE ALL THE MATERIALS IN THIS FACILITY, TURNING AUSTRALIA INTO AN UNINHABITABLE WASTELAND." His words seethed with anger at the idea of the Coalition and Red Anarchy forces not conceding to peace talks.

"But as I have stated, if both factions come together to disscuse peace talks and end the war then we will not detnate these explosives and the world will be safe for all." He finished his speech and waved into the camera.

"Goodbye and peace be with you, for now at least!" His last words brought equal parts horror and hope to those who watched the video as it was broadcast internationally using the captured military satellite network.

Red Pacific
Secretary

Founded: Jul 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Red Pacific » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:12 am

Red Leader One sighed, and nodded to his commanders, 'Our forces are overstretched in Australia, but we remain in powerful positions in The Philippines and here in East Timor. The time to end this war is now, before the Coalition scum can take these gains from us. Send a message to the Coalition that we wish to halt hostilities.... for now. Such a pity those nukes had not fallen into our hands, rather than our allies!'
Turning the Pacific Red!

Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Eastern Antarctic State » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:22 am

Greendale

Matthew Dawson, President of the Eastern Antarctic State received news of the nuclear capability of the rebels of known as the red brigade. He wondered how such weapons were in Australia, but nonetheless, with great regret, he ordered temporary ceasefire for Antarctic forces in Australia. Hopefully peace would come at last.
This ensues

Tattland
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Tattland » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:31 am

Ok, I am not joking, due to political events in Tattland, all of Tattland's armed forces will be departing Tattland to defend the entire country.

OOC: I am very busy ATM and cannot RP that much, so I have decided to stop entirely. Good luck and Science-Speed.
Tattland is a democratic nation devoted to being a developed, technologically advanced powerhouse, and promoting regional stability through the use of armed forces.

Harry

Tadcon 5- Peace
Tadcon 4 - Land, Air or Sea mobilisation in 30 hours
Tadcon 3 - Air, Land, Sea and Space mobilisation in 6 hours
Tadcon 2 - Full mobilisation as fast as possible, limited use of counterforce strikes authorised
Tadcon 1 - Strategic Countervalue and Counterforce Authorised

Union of Kiwi Socialists
Ambassador

Founded: May 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Union of Kiwi Socialists » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:44 am

John Cunliffe sent a transmission to the terrorists known as 'Red Brigade':

'All Kiwi Union forces will cease-fire at 0800 tomorrow morning. We will invite representatives of all nations involved to attend a summit in Aucklandia, at which peace terms can be discussed. A maximum of 5 security guards will be allowed for all attendees'.

Xarcan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Xarcan » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:20 am

Union of Kiwi Socialists wrote:John Cunliffe sent a transmission to the terrorists known as 'Red Brigade':

'All Kiwi Union forces will cease-fire at 0800 tomorrow morning. We will invite representatives of all nations involved to attend a summit in Aucklandia, at which peace terms can be discussed. A maximum of 5 security guards will be allowed for all attendees'.

May Kejam attend this event? (although we're not all that involved where the Red Pacific and NZAA are concerned)

Indo-Malaysia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Indo-Malaysia » Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:22 am

Indo-Malaysia has called a Ceasefire and wishes Xarcan to agree and leave their territory alone. Indo-Malaysian troops are departing from Northern Australia and Western Timor-Leste
The Midnight Order guy

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents