NATION

PASSWORD

Dam Attacked in Congreveopia (MT, OOC, Open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The GAmeTopians » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:47 pm

Servinta wrote:
The GAmeTopians wrote:Wut? My pilots aren't even there yet!

I meant raw ,sorry I though it was you who ruined my plan for a minute :oops:

;)
Empire of Donner land wrote:EHEG don't stop for no one.
It's like your a prostitute and the RP is a truck. The truck don't stop.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Servinta
Minister

Founded: Jul 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Servinta » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:47 pm

Congreveopia wrote:
Servinta wrote:Sorry on the time thing, how dose 1430 sound. for the official drop.

Sounds fine, but hold off on them landing until we see how the situation developing currently plays out (the one with Rodstov and Grenoda's forces).

Sure, it'll be a few before they actually hit ground.

Rodstov and Grenoda
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rodstov and Grenoda » Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:54 am

so here is me being stupid and just looked at the OOC after I posted those two posts XD

(FACE + DESK = STUPID ME NOT PAYING ATTENTION)

<.<

At any rate Congreveopia let me know whats what okay and will edit accordingly.
R&G National News Network: Trusted news source for our nation: --- Nation is in a state of turmoil, Grenodian Civil Militia Units advancing on Capital city Rodstovian Forces advance to meet them.  --- Field Marshall Michal Petrina, Commander Karl Malý, and Minister Martina Novotná  Hold a war council in Domácí---C.O.R.D. Team "Mako 1" Attempts to re-establish contact with TF: Atlas

Member of the Zewajis Pact.
From the ashes a new nation will rise

Congreveopia
Minister

Founded: Dec 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Congreveopia » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:33 am

Rodstov and Grenoda wrote:so here is me being stupid and just looked at the OOC after I posted those two posts XD

(FACE + DESK = STUPID ME NOT PAYING ATTENTION)

<.<

At any rate Congreveopia let me know whats what okay and will edit accordingly.

Everything in your posts seem okay.
"Close air support covereth a multitude of sins." - Maxim 4

Congreveopia is an advanced MT nation, managed by the artificial superintelligence known as "Nexus". It is very active in global affairs, and loves manipulating nations to steer the future of the world.
Links:
Equator Confederation wrote:Congreveopia has spoken. Do it now.
Vancon wrote:Enter Cong, the smartest of our bunch.
The United Remnants of America wrote:Except for Cong, whom I'm now decently sure is a superhuman being we should probably be worshipping.

Rodstov and Grenoda
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Rodstov and Grenoda » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:39 am

ahh good (sighs)
R&G National News Network: Trusted news source for our nation: --- Nation is in a state of turmoil, Grenodian Civil Militia Units advancing on Capital city Rodstovian Forces advance to meet them.  --- Field Marshall Michal Petrina, Commander Karl Malý, and Minister Martina Novotná  Hold a war council in Domácí---C.O.R.D. Team "Mako 1" Attempts to re-establish contact with TF: Atlas

Congreveopia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Congreveopia » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:43 am

Rawlincia wrote:The Rawlincian Patrol-Boat with the help of the dropship detected the incoming trucks but the F/A 33s were landed at the nearest airport to refuel and so the pilots could sleep and eat.
"This is the Orion to the Torch-class, we have detected at least 10 trucks loaded with unknown men that we believe to be hostile, keep an eye out!"
"This is Captain Archer of the Torch, do you not know the armament of this boat? We are designed for very light naval skirmishes, mainly against pirates and smugglers, we are here to protect the dam from any more naval attacks. Our AGS could theoretically take out the trucks."
"Do it then, the ETA for the return of the Wolves is 45 minutes."

The Torch readies a 57mm HE shell for the AGS, when it fires the patrol boat starts rocking slightly.
"What is the damage from the shell, Orion?
"It seems to have hit 1 truck but the explosion overturned 2 others, good job."

"Yep, I was on one of those during a spec-ops piracy mission, they may be small but the took down a fairly large pirate mothership." replies Sergeant Brown.

Just then a bullet grazing Sergeant Wilson's arm, they then open fire on the trucks aiming at the drivers and one of the soldiers lobbed a grenade over the concrete rubble they were hiding behind.

Rawlincia, I'm going to ask you to remove/change the underlined part of your post because you're dictating enemy casualties there.

Congreveopia is an advanced MT nation, managed by the artificial superintelligence known as "Nexus". It is very active in global affairs, and loves manipulating nations to steer the future of the world.
Links:
The United Remnants of America wrote:Except for Cong, whom I'm now decently sure is a superhuman being we should probably be worshipping.

Rodstov and Grenoda
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Rodstov and Grenoda » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:47 am

better question... how did he get there?

His stuff is time stamped 15:00...

We are at 13:10

Rodstov and Grenoda
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Rodstov and Grenoda » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:59 am

Servinta wrote:1505
The sky was full of clouds and the occasional bird soaring above them like a fish in water, these things passed by the paratroops quickly as they gained terminal velocity but they were still discernible enough that the men could take in the better part of their job.They plummeted at high speed towards the earth with reckless abandon and while some may have called it an unnecessary danger for men who have parachutes, it was considered by their commander as necessary for the missions success.Reasons for this tactic varied between the fact that the enemy was less likely to see a fast moving speck in the sky rather than a slow moving parachute as it descended upon them.After a three minute drop the ground began to approach at an alarming rate, making many of the men feel the rush of adrenalin from the prospect of oncoming death, Yuri who was a seasoned veteran of this outfit just smiled as his view of the ground grew more detailed.

Then with a sudden flick of the wrists the men all pulled their para-cords in unison, unleashing their parachutes that had been on their backs.The jerking motion of their fabric slowing them down would have given the average novice a bad case of whiplash but as Yuri was a veteran, his men were experts in their profession.

They landed with light thuds as they rolled into the collisions with the ground, a few were stopped not by their own will but instead by the trees catching their chutes during the landing.Happy to see that his men had taken their training in the last few months well, Yuri checked all his men again for any injuries they might have taken during the fall and to his relief none of them had suffered more than a few scratches from branches and bruises from the impact.

"Good check comrades." He patted the nearest of his men on the back and nodded to the rest in acknowledgment of another successful fall.

"Team one with me, team two, you set up positions and prepare for covering fire, mark your targets and do not fire until I give the signal." He handed out orders that each of them had already known but were reminded anyways.

Slowly he lead team one down the slope of the eastern ridge and soon both the dam and the enemy convoy were visible from the teams perch on a hill above them.The convoy had already been hit by a patrol boat that was idling in the dams reservoir and Yuri was thankful for that, the more the enemy focused on the boat out in the open, the less of his team would be noticed.

"Ready, aim, FIRE!!!" He ordered over the radio to both of his fire-teams.

The rocket launcher carried by a trooper in Team two flew from its launcher in a blaze of light and after a mid air adjustment to the trajectory it swerved left and hit the lead vehicle in the convoy.The rest of the team let loose with heavy covering fire from both he ridge-top and the hill below.

Again... We are at 13:10

You have no idea if their is going to be any soldiers left at the dam by that time (1505)

Congreveopia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Congreveopia » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:59 am

Rodstov and Grenoda wrote:better question... how did he get there?

His stuff is time stamped 15:00...

We are at 13:10

Good call. It's actually even worse than that because at 15:00 he said his boats would take three hours to arrive. I'm going to be merciful and let him pretend that his boat is there at 13:10 because it's already written into my next post, but nice catch.

Servintia, you're desynchronized too. Your time's fine (landing at 15:00) but don't post about landing at 15:00 until it is actually 15:00. I'll actually let you land as early as 13:45 if you ask, because I don't want you to be sitting there for ages unable to post.

(one of the reasons that I am so insistent on this is that chances are the dam will not make it to 15:00)
Last edited by Congreveopia on Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Links:

Rodstov and Grenoda
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Rodstov and Grenoda » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:08 am

I did have my engineers looking at it however I have enemy foot mobiles to deal with XD

Cbngggfv
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Cbngggfv » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:13 am

To Whom It May Concern,

We are sorry about what you are going through in your country we would like to send out a team from the Cbngggfv Terrorist Intelligence Agency. They are the best of the best.
Sincerely, President Legin Notlaw
Allies:The Coalition of Armed Nations
Defense Minster of Coalition of Armed Nations.
General Fiji Homes-I will make my enemy cry because Soldiers of Cbngggfv don't cry.
President George B. Oxford-This nation has a dream of Unity and Greatness.They will stay together even when the worst happens.
Admiral John Walton-I do beleive that God is on our side.

Rodstov and Grenoda
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Rodstov and Grenoda » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:14 am

o.o

ummmm this is OOC lol XD

Cbngggfv
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cbngggfv » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:18 am

Rodstov and Grenoda wrote:o.o

ummmm this is OOC lol XD
Soory..but do you our help?
General Fiji Homes-I will make my enemy cry because Soldiers of Cbngggfv don't cry.
President George B. Oxford-This nation has a dream of Unity and Greatness.They will stay together even when the worst happens.

Rodstov and Grenoda
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Rodstov and Grenoda » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:26 am

put the same thing you just said in .... wait your mocking me aren't you...

Cbngggfv
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cbngggfv » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:27 am

Rodstov and Grenoda wrote:put the same thing you just said in .... wait your mocking me aren't you...
No..but I wish to send an Intelligence Force to help you.

Congreveopia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Congreveopia » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:31 am

Cbngggfv wrote:
Rodstov and Grenoda wrote:put the same thing you just said in .... wait your mocking me aren't you...
No..but I wish to send an Intelligence Force to help you.

This is the thread where we discuss the dam attack Out Of Character. You should make your post on the In Character thread here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=320943.

Links:

Rodstov and Grenoda
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Rodstov and Grenoda » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:35 am

that is what I... nvm

New Austzeland
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Austzeland » Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:10 pm

Interesting RP, tag.
I am a 21 year old Canadian, and am hopelessly addicted to old Mitsubishis and anime
PROS:$300 sh*tboxes that barely run
ANTI:Nice cars

Congreveopia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Congreveopia » Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:36 pm

Rodstov and Grenoda wrote:that is what I... nvm

I know, I was just clarifying and providing an easy link.

Links:

Senkaku
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 01, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Senkaku » Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:38 pm

Is it too late to get in on the action here?
Biden-Santos Thought cadre

Congreveopia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Congreveopia » Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:51 pm

Senkaku wrote:Is it too late to get in on the action here?

Nope, come on in!

The GAmeTopians wrote:As the helicopter neared the dam, the squad observed from above.
"Hmmm... We need to find out if lethal force is authorized."
The Captain activated the HUD on his helmet, and opened a military broadcast.
"Hello? This is Captain Collins of the GAmeTopian Spec Ops, requesting permission for lethal force. We have ten fighters on standby, and we're in a helicopter approaching."

The flight to the dam is 25 minutes long and I'm relaying live feed from a drone watching the situation at the dam to you. Do you really want to wait unit you're right at the dam to begin planning?

Links:

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The GAmeTopians » Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:33 pm

Congreveopia wrote:
Senkaku wrote:Is it too late to get in on the action here?

Nope, come on in!

The GAmeTopians wrote:As the helicopter neared the dam, the squad observed from above.
"Hmmm... We need to find out if lethal force is authorized."
The Captain activated the HUD on his helmet, and opened a military broadcast.
"Hello? This is Captain Collins of the GAmeTopian Spec Ops, requesting permission for lethal force. We have ten fighters on standby, and we're in a helicopter approaching."

The flight to the dam is 25 minutes long and I'm relaying live feed from a drone watching the situation at the dam to you. Do you really want to wait unit you're right at the dam to begin planning?

Oh... Sorry. I'll just retcon that post and make another one.
Empire of Donner land wrote:EHEG don't stop for no one.
It's like your a prostitute and the RP is a truck. The truck don't stop.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Congreveopia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Congreveopia » Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:54 pm

The GAmeTopians wrote:
Congreveopia wrote:Nope, come on in!

Oh... Sorry. I'll just retcon that post and make another one.

No worries, just letting you know.

Links:

Congreveopia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Congreveopia » Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:56 pm

Rawlincia wrote:
Congreveopia wrote:Reply to Cbngggfv:

You investigators are welcome, but we cannot currently promise the security of the area around the dam. In addition to that, all helicopters in the area are currently busy. If you are arriving by airplane, we recommend landing at Wildwell Regional Airport 120 miles North of the dam and either making the eight-hour drive to the dam, or waiting for a helicopter to be available.

Reply to the Aircraft Carrier Meč and escorts:

You are authorized to proceed with all stated activities.

Archibald dam, 13:11, Terrorist Commander:

The commander swore and fell as a bullet sliced through his left knee and another cut through his right thigh. His men were getting cut down left and right and only about three quarters of the survivors were even firing. He doubted if many were hitting the enemies about 300 meters away. Most of the engineers were still alive though, and some of his men had reached cover.

“Hive to Queen, Hive to Queen.” said he radio. “Come in, Queen.”

“Gah, s***.” he said pulling out the radio “Yeah, this is Queen.”

“I’m seeing a lot of radio chatter closing on the dam, Queen.” said the radio “Ditch the other plans and crack the nest.”

“F***.” said the Commander “Okay, Hive. Queen copies.” He managed to roll into a sitting position, and yelled to his men “Crack the nest!”

Most of his men looked around perplexed or continued to charge and fire, but the engineers knew what he meant. They ran for the Southern edge of the dam and tossed their bags on the ground as the 17 surviving soldiers did their best to provide covering fire. They then pulled off their jackets to reveal climbing harnesses and rope. They each looped their ropes over the guardrail, hooked on a descender, clipped their duffels onto their climbing harnesses, and jumped off the edge of the dam. Seven of them made it over the edge and they began abseiling down as fast as they could, sticking C4 on the dam as they went.

"This is Orion Dropship to the F/A 33s and the Torch, we got... well... disturbing information. While our EW Specialists were zeroing in the frequency/frequencies that the terrorists could be using we managed to track it. We managed to tap into one for about 20 seconds but it was very patchy. We heard something about a 'Hive' and a 'Queen' we're cross-referencing these to known terror cells, no progress yet. I'll keep you posted, Commander Foster out"
"A 'Queen' and a 'Hive' are these people Borg?" Replies Lieutenant Stuart in a joking tone."

"Haha, very funny, Lieutenant," Retorts Commander Foster in a rather sarcastic tone. "In all seriousness we NEED to find out who these people are,"

The terrorists are conducting SIGINT. Do you honestly expect that their radio traffic isn't encrypted?

Links:

Servinta
Minister

Founded: Jul 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Servinta » Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:19 pm

The time stamp thing is my bad, I'm terrible with that type of stuff. :(

I edited it though.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents