NATION

PASSWORD

A Treaty Broken (OOC, MT, Signups)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Arcadonisia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Arcadonisia » Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:33 pm

Chostea wrote:Primarily my nation would like to provide humanitarian aid in the case a war breaks out, but it can help with diplomacy long before such an event takes place.

Name of Nation (1): The People's Republic of Chostea
Name of Nation (2): The Imperial People's Unitary Republic of Chostea
Pro Treaty or Pro HOA (For diplomatic turnout): Somewhat Pro Treaty
Pro Nactunists (Arcadonisian Government) or Pro HOA (For War Turnout): Somewhat Pro Nactunists

I would prefer name (2), but name (1) is the official name I use on NS (because not enough people lah!)

For the moment, you are accepted.
DEFCON: [1][2][3][4][5]
I'm a FanT/MT nation. RP Population: 320,000,000
Economic Left/Right: -5.88 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.41
XENO AND A MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

Chostea
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Chostea » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:21 pm

It looks like a war broke out. Is it chill if

1) Chostea just starts paradropping food and medical supplies all over the affected areas without warning?
2) Chostea sends in special peacekeeping forces, including specially trained foot soldiers that are able to freeze living things without killing them (effectively putting them in stasis until they can be thawed out)? The RP is MT, but it's not out of the question that IRL we might have that kind of tech by 2020, and my personal definition of MT is Now (2014), give or take like 15-20 years in either direction. A message will be sent to Arcadonesian government about the peacekeepers.
Last edited by Chostea on Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Population: ~110 million
NS stats ≠ My stats. Reading factbooks saves lives!

DEFLEV: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] – Peacetime

Coastbourne
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Coastbourne » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:49 am

Arca.... I am still waiting for the post to be edited. You killed my characters without my permission, and did not even wrote what happened to Alyssa after Morales threw statue at her.

Arcadonisia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Arcadonisia » Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:05 pm

Coastbourne wrote:Arca.... I am still waiting for the post to be edited. You killed my characters without my permission, and did not even wrote what happened to Alyssa after Morales threw statue at her.

I've been busy at work since we have been preparing for Thanksgiving this week. I just noW got the chance to reply to what happened with Alyssa, and the post has been edited.

If you are referring to the one that attacked Nathan, then no. I did not kill your character. As for the other mutated characters, I saw it as they were a part of the background, and were not important. Nonetheless, I did not kill them either, I put down that they left after Morales escaped after injuring Alyssa.

Chostea
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Chostea » Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:32 am

Still waiting on a response eh m8

Arcadonisia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Arcadonisia » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:11 pm

Chostea wrote:Still waiting on a response eh m8

You are accepted.

Chostea
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Chostea » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:01 am

I meant to the question I asked after you approved me.

Arcadonisia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Arcadonisia » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:21 pm

Chostea wrote:It looks like a war broke out. Is it chill if

1) Chostea just starts paradropping food and medical supplies all over the affected areas without warning?
2) Chostea sends in special peacekeeping forces, including specially trained foot soldiers that are able to freeze living things without killing them (effectively putting them in stasis until they can be thawed out)? The RP is MT, but it's not out of the question that IRL we might have that kind of tech by 2020, and my personal definition of MT is Now (2014), give or take like 15-20 years in either direction. A message will be sent to Arcadonesian government about the peacekeepers.

First, any actions by foreign entities, whether it be peaceful or hostile will not be tolerated inside our borders without the my Governments approval.

Second, The weaponry you describe seems more PMT-esque than MT respectively. Personally, it would be tolerated to a point, but you also have to see how everyone else would feel. They have a say in how this works too.

Terranubis
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Terranubis » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:35 pm

Name of Nation: Terranubis
Pro Treaty or Pro HOA (For diplomatic turnout): Pro treaty
Pro Nactunists (Arcadonisian Government) or Pro HOA (For War Turnout): Pro Nactunists (Arcadonisian Government)

Terranubis
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Terranubis » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:57 pm

IC: The President of the nation of Terranubis has sent communications to all parties involved in this conflict, He wears an elaborate mask over his face so that his appearance is unknown to any potential enemies, ensuring his safety. From a skype-like screen he has broadcasted his message to all the involved country's military leaders. The presidential seal of Terranubis appears on the screens while the Terranubian national anthem plays. He speaks through a microphone in an assertaive, (& disguised) voice with contrasting respect. "I apologize for having my voice & appearance diguised, but it is necessary to ensure my safety. I as the president of Terranubis hereby express our Nation's outrage at the begining of this violent dispute! We do NOT wish for our peace-loving citizens to hear the cries of war around our nation! In the past we have seen innocent people die in a needless raining of artillery fire through the fault of disputes such as these. We cry out in the name of people such as the motherless children that Terranubis has stood by & watched to die while doing absolutley NOTHING. We have allowed these sort of atrocities to go on for too long. I the president of Terranubis hereby urgently request, that on behalf of my nation, all parties negotiate in a peaceful manner, & deal with this wrongful fray before it turns into an all out war. If all involved parties will not accept our plea for peace & tranquility, then the Terranubian government will be forced to take millitary action to combat this madness. In the case of failed diplomatic operations by the fault of non-cooperative behaviour & further attacks by the instigators of this incident,we would hereby extend our nation's hand in an offering of millitary support towards the Arcadonisian Government. We would prefer not to take sides in ANY violent dispute, but if the situation demands for millitary action, then we will support Arcadonisian Government. The reasoning for this alliance is that coalition known as HOA, were the instigators in this incident. I now speak to the leaders of the attackers. Even if you were overcome us, our national motto happens to state this, "We must always rise again! Even from the ashes!". We now await your responses. This is the president of Terranubis, signing out.". The national anthem ends in a final musical flourish & the Terranubian flag waves in the wind on the screen for several seconds, then the screen goes dark. OC:Is this ok?

Arcadonisia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Arcadonisia » Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:17 pm

Terranubis wrote:IC: The President of the nation of Terranubis has sent communications to all parties involved in this conflict, He wears an elaborate mask over his face so that his appearance is unknown to any potential enemies, ensuring his safety. From a skype-like screen he has broadcasted his message to all the involved country's military leaders. The presidential seal of Terranubis appears on the screens while the Terranubian national anthem plays. He speaks through a microphone in an assertaive, (& disguised) voice with contrasting respect. "I apologize for having my voice & appearance diguised, but it is necessary to ensure my safety. I as the president of Terranubis hereby express our Nation's outrage at the begining of this violent dispute! We do NOT wish for our peace-loving citizens to hear the cries of war around our nation! In the past we have seen innocent people die in a needless raining of artillery fire through the fault of disputes such as these. We cry out in the name of people such as the motherless children that Terranubis has stood by & watched to die while doing absolutley NOTHING. We have allowed these sort of atrocities to go on for too long. I the president of Terranubis hereby urgently request, that on behalf of my nation, all parties negotiate in a peaceful manner, & deal with this wrongful fray before it turns into an all out war. If all involved parties will not accept our plea for peace & tranquility, then the Terranubian government will be forced to take millitary action to combat this madness. In the case of failed diplomatic operations by the fault of non-cooperative behaviour & further attacks by the instigators of this incident,we would hereby extend our nation's hand in an offering of millitary support towards the Arcadonisian Government. We would prefer not to take sides in ANY violent dispute, but if the situation demands for millitary action, then we will support Arcadonisian Government. The reasoning for this alliance is that coalition known as HOA, were the instigators in this incident. I now speak to the leaders of the attackers. Even if you were overcome us, our national motto happens to state this, "We must always rise again! Even from the ashes!". We now await your responses. This is the president of Terranubis, signing out.". The national anthem ends in a final musical flourish & the Terranubian flag waves in the wind on the screen for several seconds, then the screen goes dark. OC:Is this ok?

You are accepted. Also, this is acceptable. If this is what you want to post to introduce yourself, please do so in the IC Thread.

Guadalupador
Senator

Founded: Oct 08, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Guadalupador » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:38 pm

At this point, is the Queen incapacitated? If so, who is in control of Arcadonisia?
Guadalupadorian Embassy Program
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
OOC: Call me Dorian, Dor or Guad.

Arcadonisia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Arcadonisia » Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:43 pm

Yes. The Queen is incapacitated from Morales. From this point on, The Chain of Command dictates that the her title is passed on to Nathan Steele until Alyssa recovers.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents