NATION

PASSWORD

A Treaty Broken (OOC, MT, Signups)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Arcadonisia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

A Treaty Broken (OOC, MT, Signups)

Postby Arcadonisia » Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:36 pm

So what we have here is a diplomatic thread that seeks to solve a critical issue that threatens the security and peaceful co-habitation between Humans and the Arukkai of Arcadonisia. As stated above, this will be modern tech, but due to my people's very nature, a miniscule amount of FanT themes will be used for descriptive purposes only. So, to see if anyone might be interested, here is the basic storyline thus far:

This story takes place in 2020 during a Festival that celebrates the 989th anniversary of the Noctun Treaty, a unique treaty that allows Humans to reside in the Kingdom of Arcadonisia (Which controls 85% of the continent of Ethisia) in exchange for a permanent peaceful co-habitation between Humans and all Arukkai. During this festival, a coalition of Humans, known as HOA (Humans of Arcadonisia) attack the festival, calling for the annulment of the Noctun Treaty as well as the banishment of all Arukkai from Arcadonisia and Ethisia. After the attack, the Arcadonisian Government hosts a peace conference with HOA to discuss any possible routes reinstate the Noctun Treaty.

As a player, you can either aid in the talks to reinstate the treaty, or you can aid HOA in refusing to participate and help them with their goal. This can either end diplomatically or through war, so it is up to everyone to decide how things play out.

If anyone is interested, please post here with the following information:

Name of Nation:
Pro Treaty or Pro HOA (For diplomatic turnout):
Pro Nactunists (Arcadonisian Government) or Pro HOA (For War Turnout):
'
For more information, telegram me.
DEFCON: [1][2][3][4][5]
I'm a FanT/MT nation. RP Population: 320,000,000
Economic Left/Right: -5.88 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.41
XENO AND A MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

Coastbourne
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Coastbourne » Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:12 pm

Ready to rumble!

I wonder if you will allow me to RP separatists again?

Arcadonisia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Arcadonisia » Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:27 am

You have permission.

Ventalia
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 19, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ventalia » Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:41 pm

This looks interesting, I'd be keen on supporting a pro-treaty or pro-Nactunist result as the Ventalian government might also face this sort of conundrum. Ventalia is dual-species with a human majority; the government would want to reinforce the ideals of peaceful cohabitation in order to promote harmony at home and prevent either Humans or Gehennans from getting any ideas.

What proportion of Arcadonisia is Human and what proportion is Arukkai? Are some humans against the HOA?

Name of Nation: Ventalia
Pro Treaty or Pro HOA (For diplomatic turnout): Pro Treaty
Pro Nactunists (Arcadonisian Government) or Pro HOA (For War Turnout): Pro Nactunists
Last edited by Ventalia on Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
V E N T A L I A
Devilishly handsome Spaniards & French folk qui parlent français.
This nation represents my views taken a step too far. NS states are a general guideline for direction.
-Refounded 2023-

Togeria
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:58 pm

Name of Nation: Togeria
Pro Treaty or Pro HOA (For diplomatic turnout):Pro HOA
Pro Nactunists (Arcadonisian Government) or Pro HOA (For War Turnout): Pro HOA
I love telegrams please by all means telegram me!

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
Revolution in Sharphats-Stalemates
2nd Russian civil war-indecisive
Parazal Civil War-Support wasn't active militarily
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

Guadalupador
Senator

Founded: Oct 08, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Guadalupador » Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:16 pm

Nation Name: Federal Union of Guadalupador
Leader: Enrique Yanama
Pro Nactunists (Arcadonisian Government) or Pro HOA (For War Turnout): Pro Nactunists
Guadalupadorian Embassy Program
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
OOC: Call me Dorian, Dor or Guad.

Arcadonisia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Arcadonisia » Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:08 pm

Ventalia wrote:This looks interesting, I'd be keen on supporting a pro-treaty or pro-Nactunist result as the Ventalian government might also face this sort of conundrum. Ventalia is dual-species with a human majority; the government would want to reinforce the ideals of peaceful cohabitation in order to promote harmony at home and prevent either Humans or Gehennans from getting any ideas.

What proportion of Arcadonisia is Human and what proportion is Arukkai? Are some humans against the HOA?

Name of Nation: Ventalia

In general, 85% of Arcadonisia is Arukkai and is composed of four races, While only 15% is Human. The majority of the Human population supports the Treaty, while only a small and radicalized group of humans represent HOA.

**All Applications have been approved. IC Thread will be posted shortly.**
Last edited by Arcadonisia on Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arcadonisia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Arcadonisia » Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:38 pm

IC Thread is now up and running.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=319504
Last edited by Arcadonisia on Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Riysa
Senator

Founded: Jan 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Riysa » Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:08 pm

Hey Arca, would it be okay for me to RP as a small clinic and biomedical lab that has to deal with sick and wounded from both sides of the issue? I was thinking of it having a few doctors and scientists that conflict over the issue.
Last edited by Riysa on Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Arcadonisia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Arcadonisia » Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:41 pm

I see no problem with that.

Atomic Utopia
Minister

Founded: Jan 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Atomic Utopia » Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:10 pm

This looks interesting, however my nation will not provide full military support, instead they will provide economic aid, and assist in the evacuations of cities to prevent civilian casualties.

Name of Nation: Grock Coalition
Pro Nactunists (Arcadonisian Government) or Pro HOA (For War Turnout): Pro Arcadonisian Government
Fabulously bisexual.
Note: I do not use NS stats for my RP, instead I use numbers I made up one evening when writing my factbooks.

sudo rm -rf /, the best file compression around.

Arcadonisia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Arcadonisia » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:33 pm

Atomic Utopia wrote:This looks interesting, however my nation will not provide full military support, instead they will provide economic aid, and assist in the evacuations of cities to prevent civilian casualties.

Name of Nation: Grock Coalition
Pro Nactunists (Arcadonisian Government) or Pro HOA (For War Turnout): Pro Arcadonisian Government

You are approved. Thanks for applying and look forward to see you participate.

Myertia
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 13, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Myertia » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:39 pm

Arcadonisia wrote:So what we have here is a diplomatic thread that seeks to solve a critical issue that threatens the security and peaceful co-habitation between Humans and the Arukkai of Arcadonisia. As stated above, this will be modern tech, but due to my people's very nature, a miniscule amount of FanT themes will be used for descriptive purposes only. So, to see if anyone might be interested, here is the basic storyline thus far:

This story takes place in 2020 during a Festival that celebrates the 989th anniversary of the Noctun Treaty, a unique treaty that allows Humans to reside in the Kingdom of Arcadonisia (Which controls 85% of the continent of Ethisia) in exchange for a permanent peaceful co-habitation between Humans and all Arukkai. During this festival, a coalition of Humans, known as HOA (Humans of Arcadonisia) attack the festival, calling for the annulment of the Noctun Treaty as well as the banishment of all Arukkai from Arcadonisia and Ethisia. After the attack, the Arcadonisian Government hosts a peace conference with HOA to discuss any possible routes reinstate the Noctun Treaty.

As a player, you can either aid in the talks to reinstate the treaty, or you can aid HOA in refusing to participate and help them with their goal. This can either end diplomatically or through war, so it is up to everyone to decide how things play out.

Name of Nation:
'

Myertia
Pro HOA

Myertia
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 13, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Myertia » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:40 pm

Arcadonisia wrote:So what we have here is a diplomatic thread that seeks to solve a critical issue that threatens the security and peaceful co-habitation between Humans and the Arukkai of Arcadonisia. As stated above, this will be modern tech, but due to my people's very nature, a miniscule amount of FanT themes will be used for descriptive purposes only. So, to see if anyone might be interested, here is the basic storyline thus far:

Name of Nation:

Myertia
Pro HOA

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:17 pm

I'm willing to experiment with this one.

Name of Nation: Naval Monte
Pro Nactunists (Arcadonisian Government) or Pro HOA (For War Turnout): Pro Nactunits.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

Arcadonisia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Arcadonisia » Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:33 pm

Myertia wrote:

Name of Nation:

Myertia
Pro HOA

Accepted.

Arcadonisia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Arcadonisia » Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:33 pm

Naval Monte wrote:I'm willing to experiment with this one.

Name of Nation: Naval Monte
Pro Nactunists (Arcadonisian Government) or Pro HOA (For War Turnout): Pro Nactunits.

Accepted.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:50 pm

I'll get a post in by tomorrow.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

Guadalupador
Senator

Founded: Oct 08, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Guadalupador » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:59 pm

That certainly escalated quickly. I'll have a post up by tomorrow afternoon. I have to go back home.
Guadalupadorian Embassy Program
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
OOC: Call me Dorian, Dor or Guad.

Arcadonisia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Arcadonisia » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:10 pm

I didn't expect Cuscatlán to escalate it that quick, but I'll play along.

Coastbourne
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Coastbourne » Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 am

@ARCADONISIA:

I ask you, please to edit your post, because you godmoded by controlling my characters. As I explained to Dorian, such style of RPing is slacking sense. If you want to control who kills what, what stops me from killing Alyssa in next post?

Sambka
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sambka » Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:31 am

Pro HOA? Right? Im new so plz no judging!

Arcadonisia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Arcadonisia » Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:02 pm

Coastbourne wrote:@ARCADONISIA:

I ask you, please to edit your post, because you godmoded by controlling my characters. As I explained to Dorian, such style of RPing is slacking sense. If you want to control who kills what, what stops me from killing Alyssa in next post?

Alright, I'll look it over and revise it. My apologies.

Arcadonisia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Arcadonisia » Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:03 pm

Sambka wrote:Pro HOA? Right? Im new so plz no judging!

Look, if you want to participate, you need to fill out the application form. For right now, you seem too inexperienced and new to join this.

Chostea
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Chostea » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:53 am

Primarily my nation would like to provide humanitarian aid in the case a war breaks out, but it can help with diplomacy long before such an event takes place.

Name of Nation (1): The People's Republic of Chostea
Name of Nation (2): The Imperial People's Unitary Republic of Chostea
Pro Treaty or Pro HOA (For diplomatic turnout): Somewhat Pro Treaty
Pro Nactunists (Arcadonisian Government) or Pro HOA (For War Turnout): Somewhat Pro Nactunists

I would prefer name (2), but name (1) is the official name I use on NS (because not enough people lah!)
Last edited by Chostea on Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Population: ~110 million
NS stats ≠ My stats. Reading factbooks saves lives!

DEFLEV: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] – Peacetime

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents