NATION

PASSWORD

When Will the Sun Rise? (Closed|ATTN, Sondria)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Deusaeuri
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Deusaeuri » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:13 pm

DECREE 4477

1. The Dominions of Deusaeuri shall henceforth expand the Provincial Committee of the South Jagis to The Provincial Committee of South Jagis and S'uaTozzo.
2. The Provincial Committee of South Jagis and S'uaTozzo of the South Jagis shall be subdivided into nine Departments of the Committee, and those in to nine hundred thirty-two (932) local, elected, People's Assemblies.
3. This document and point shall ratify the appropriation of the Government Council a total sum of eight trillion two hundred twenty-five billion Sanguis (ᵴ8,225,000,000,000 SNG, $35,000,000,000 NSD) in immediate reconstruction in S'uaTozzo. This shall be supplemented with twenty-three billion five-hundred million Sanguis (ᵴ23,500,000,000 SNG, 100,000,000 NSD) for the duration of five (5) years.
4. The expanded area and subdivisions of The Provincial Committee of South Jagis and S'uaTozzo are defined in Figure 1 of Auxiliary Document 1.
5. All individuals who are capable of providing proof of citizenship of the Alkharanian Worker's Republic OR The Grand Yalosii Federation are to be granted standard-degree citizenship of the Dominions of High General Markus Deusaeuri.

Authorized by

Markus Deusaeuri

Crontor
Minister

Founded: Jun 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Crontor » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:43 pm

Sondria;
Hellas;
Imperial Federation of Crontor;
Administrative District of Crontor;
Vienna:

President Carter did not respond, instead, he continued to take slow sips from his mug of coffee, looking at the Yalosii ambassador with a blank stare. Putting down his mug, he motioned for his Chief of Staff to come over next to him, and then whispered something into his ear. Not breaking eye contact with Paul, he sent Langdon off to perform some errand while motioning to his Chief Advisor on Foreign Policy Aniya Parnel. Gathering a folder of documents before her, she slid it across the table to Paul.

“Those maps,” began Aniya Parnel as Carter continued to sip and stare, “represent the furthest extent of Crontorian advance so far. In Jagis, we have reached as far south as Hasenbach and as far east as Jagisville. We will continue to push as far eastward as is possible. The same goes for our landings in Jagis, as our positions have been consolidated around Su’kottoui and Lepetizvila. As I am sure you have heard, we are engaged in your capital where a sizable Triad force decided it would be a good idea to launch an unsupported foray. We were the only force that brought backup it seems.”

“Let me put it to you straight, Paul, your country is in a shitty situation. We know that the buildup in Rustonia is aimed towards helping the Red Guard and their own interests in Zeikla, but the chances of that force reaching Yalosii shores intact are virtually non-existent. The only other foreign troops in country are the Deusaeurians and the Mahdavians. Now, the Deusaeurians are and have always been good friends of ours and that is not going to change. They weren’t going to fight us over you when this started and they won’t now. The only option for your Red Guard is the Mahdavians who are less than average when it comes to military prowess. The Crontorian Armed Forces are ready to and will sweep all the way across Yalos.”

“The question remains,” interjected Carter’s Chief Advisor on Defense Affairs Oscar Driscoll, motioning for Paul to continue looking through the documents, “is what Yalos is going to look like after we sweep out foreign elements. Your government is awaiting recognition as we speak in the Imperial Congress, but such recognition comes with a price. We feel as if a permanent Crontorian presence is needed in lands that until now were Yalosii. For the blood shed by the Crontori people, such a concession is only fair to the victorious party. The maps in your hand outline the planned annexations by the Imperial Federation of Crontor.”

Driscoll turned and nodded to Slade Piper, the Chief Advisor on National Security, who continued the explanation, “One of the issues that is inherent with such an annexation is the unwillingness of the native population to accept the new administration that is…well, given to them. While the Imperial Federation is a steadfast advocate for human rights, we fear the implications of a drawn out guerilla war in the former Yalos. But the people of Yalos and those of the Imperial Federation share a unique relationship, in that the Imperial Federation has hosted for over a decade now, tens of millions of Yalosii refugees. It is the understanding of the Imperial Federation, that reintegration would prove a difficult, costly, and violent undertaking, which is why we have produced an alternative solution.”

“It is of the opinion of the Imperial Federation that the people of Yalosii should be relocated to an area where the Imperial Federation can more ably assist the reconstruction of a strong, independent, and stable Yalosii state. The continent of Alkharania is far too unstable for a developing nation. Instead, we feel as if the Yalosii people would gain far more from a fresh start with the helping hand of the CAF. We are more than happy to assist in securing said land and moving the population. It will not be an easy or quick process, but one that we feel will best serve the Yalosii people into the future. Your thoughts?”

Sondria;
Hellas;
Vienna:

While Paul met with Carter and his team of advisors across the Federal Plaza, the Imperial Advisory Council of the CAF’s THREATCOM sat before the Supreme Commander of the Crontorian Armed Forces. Walter Crogden, the man picked to fill the shoes of Anchli S. Rockepeller, the most hated man in Sondria, had been considered a massive success by all in the Imperial Federation. Internationally, he drew far less criticism than his predecessor and was far more successful in the conduct of military affairs as he had, after all, never lost a war. This was something not even the famous Rockepeller could attest to.

Despite a statue of Rockepeller gracing the entrance lobby of the Crontorian Military Pyramid, the CAF had become Crogden’s. A host of reforms, initiates, and reorganizations had created a military with greater flexibility, power, and intelligence gathering capabilities than any time in its history. At the same time, the commitments of the CAF continued to grow along with the borders of the Imperial Federation, requiring a trusted contingent of commanders and generals underneath the Supreme Commander. As Crogden walked into the briefing room of the Pyramid and rows of officers representing the varied branches of the CAF snapped to attention, he could not help but smile with relief at the skill and intelligence contained in this room.

“At ease,” said Crogden, taking his seat at the head of the table, “I just got off the phone with Langdon, Carter’s Chief of Staff. He said that they are currently offering the land swap deal to the Yalosii delegate. Langdon seems to think they are going to take the deal, but for now, we still have a war to manage. What is the latest news?”

“Operation Bacon is already underway and proceeding according to schedule. The Northern Command Expeditionary Task Force left Fort Blestal a few days ago and is making headway across the Ondorian Sea. They are scheduled to meet up with an Erjunhite task force near Anthlon and the two forces will continue onto Titanicia together. In addition, the Titanicians have promised cooperation with Operation Bacon and say that they are already mobilizing offensive units to assist.”

“Are they willing to host the air units we requested?”

“Actually yes, Supreme Commander. The Titanicians agreed to host any number of air units that we stated would be necessary for the operation. AIRDEFCOM has reported that they directed the First and Second Bomber Support Wings, the First, Second, and Third Fuel Support Wings, and the First and Second Electronic Support Wings to Fort Jole and then onto Titanicia. That brings out total forces under NORCOM in the Expeditionary Task Force to include those aforementioned air wings in addition to forty Combat Fleets, fifteen Expeditionary Strike Groups, twenty Resupply and Support Fleets, and forty Field Armies all drawn from NORCOM facilities.”

“So what you’re basically saying,” said Crogden, cracking a smile, “is that you guys have put together a hammer and are getting ready to smash some poor bastard over the head with it?”

A chorus of chuckles was followed by a serious and unanimous response, “Yes sir.”

“What’s the story in Jagis?”

“All signs are good so far Supreme Commander. Our Army Groups have reached the cities of Hasenbach, Saas, and Jagisville. Reports from Saas have our units finally coming into contact with Red Guard units. Apparently some of them stayed behind but the 414th and 415th Guard Armies reportedly showed them the door. Lost some men, but commanders on the ground said that they managed to rout the Red Guard with few casualties. The situation on the ground was pretty nasty they said, apparently the Yalosii got their hands on some Jagite civilians before we got to them. We managed to save some, but not enough.”

“Is the NORESCOM Army Group Alpha still making their drive through the north of the country?”

“Yes they are, they should reach Schwielees by the end of the week. Initial reports out of the Blue Ribbon and Heineken landing zones are promising. The entirety of Resupply and Support Fleets have been redirected to the port facilities there and offloading of Field Armies is continuing on schedule. Commanders there have reported no enemy activity or interference and units from the Expeditionary Strike Groups have begun probing the towns surrounding each of the landing zones but also report no evidence of a hostile presence. Keystone is a different story as you know.”

“Of course, we have been following Keystone quite closely. That was going to be a bloody affair no matter what way we went in. I can imagine there are some people in Nuka Hiva right now that are not happy with our slow response to their predicament, but then again, we are in the habit of making smart decisions.”

There was laughter once again before Crogden continued, “Anyone have any other news to kill this uplifting mood?”

“Well aside from the continued Mahdavian presence around Yalos, it would appear that the Rustonians are on the move. NSRA and CIS have reported movements on an unprecedented scale. It would appear that they are shifting tens of millions of soldiers to Alkharania along with air units and fleets. The NSRA stressed that they were shocked at the movements, repeating again and again that they had never seen this level of activity from the Rustonians. Should they reach Alkharania, the CIS pointed was grateful enough to point out the obvious, namely that with that sizable a force on the ground, it poses a major threat to our interests there. Your thoughts?”

“Obviously it presents an immediate threat. The question now becomes, is it worth going to war with the Rustonians over? If we catch those fleets at sea, the Crontorian Navy can make short work of them. I think that we need to have the option ready. Send an order to all OCCs, tell them to ready all Combat Fleets. Put emphasis on Southern, Eastern, and Central Commands. I want to be able to move on the Rustonians should we need to and hit them with the full force of this region’s most powerful navy.”

Deusaeuri
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Deusaeuri » Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:23 am

Government Council

Decleration effective 27 November 2014

Following disagreement with the Imperial Federation of Crontor, it has been decided mutually by the Army Council, Government Council, and the government of Crontor that is best that the city of Hasenbach be formed in to the Free City of Hasenbach, independent of both the Imperial Federation of Crontor's and the Dominions of High General Markus Deusaeuri's Governanance. The government of the city and duties to determine how it's future will be governed shall be vested in Mayor Christoph Dahl and the City Council. Following this agreement, military forces of the Loyal Army of High General Markus Deusaeuri and the Crontorian Armed Forces shall leave within seventy-two hours.

Signed,

Micael Cassius
Director of Foreign Affairs

The greater Vakolicci Haven
Senator

Founded: Dec 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The greater Vakolicci Haven » Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:13 am

Sondrian Regional Council Headquarters
Sondrian Capital Islands

It was rare that Amilto Al'oun spoke at the Sondrian Regional Council: actually it was rare that the high Vakolicci representative in Sondria even daned to attend. But now, he calmly stood, stubbed out his cigarette on a nearby table, and began to speak.
"Honourable representatives;
The people of Yalos are caught between 3 opposing forces, and they are paying the price for it. The actions of Selos Manikato were despicable...the Haven I represent will not disagree...but their is simply no reason for fellow states which are claiming to be civilised to act in the exact same way.
This Haven would like to formally request all warring parties to adopt a temporary ceasefire, so Havenic medical staff within Sondria can begin to even attempt to start treating the wounded. Furthermore, I have the pleasure to announce to this council the following message from our senior secretary of state, Dianne Stevenson."
He raised the small tablet computer resting on the table to his eye level and began to read.
"People of Sondria, I speak on behalf of billions in Sondria and without of it who with their votes have granted me the privelage of doing so. I speak on behalf of the Havensschkorpal, our noble legislature, who with their overwhealming votes they have also granted me the privelage of doing so.
This Greater Vakolicci Haven, as all of your governments have, has seen the situation occurring in Sondria, and in the land that was formerly known as the Alkharanian worker's union of Yalos. Due to the conflicting nature of the proposed provisional governments both in Yalos and in the state of Jagis, the Haven will not extend diplomat courtecies to any of the proposed governments, and will continue for the sake of stability to extend official recognition to what is left of the former government of Selos Manikato until a successful government can claim the entirety of Yalos.
Representatives, you are all adults. You, and the leaders you represent, have all probably attended some of your countries greatest educational establishments, and so you know this predicament. This Haven has had to recall both the Velsturman southern and Eastern fleets from Varathron to Sondria, and with them all the men that they can carry in order to bolster our forces in that region. Despite the defencive nature of these movements, as the old Havenic mantra goes..." he checked the tablet again "Defence turns into offence if someone prods a stick hard enough. Honourable representatives, someone must not prod a stick hard enough or more blood will be shed. The Haven is not an aggressive nation, but it will intervene to stop millions more from being slaughtered by egotistic and imperialist states, and to keep the peace. Thank you."
With that, the ambassador sat back down, knowing that his hopeless foreign secretary had probably just landed him hours of abuse, but greatful to the fact he'd been able to inform the council that they weren't his words. He just wished people would stop granting secretary Stevenson the right to speak...permanently.
RIP Vakolic, 08/08/2009-29/12/2013, unjustly deleted.
Population: 9.6 billion (to be added to current population of this nation)
Last known defence budget: 82.2 trillion
Last known gdp: $423.2 trillion (nstracker)
For other stats, please tg.
the greater Vakolicci Haven
Can be found in:
sondria
greysteel
varathron
tyrrhenia

Yalos
Minister

Founded: Aug 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Yalos » Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:16 am

Undisclosed Location, Vienna
Crontor, Hellas, Sondria

“You...you have me--us-- by the balls,” Paul laughed. “It’s not as though we can simply reject your demands. Especially not the full force of the CAF pointed like a dagger at the heart of my homeland. Alright, well you know what my response is already, don’t you?”

“If any other nation had proposed such a nefarious scheme, I would have called them simply insane. You’re talking about organizing and resettling billions of people into new, already occupied lands with sovereign nations. But, I know what you Crontorians can accomplish. That’s what I admire about your nation; Crontorians never give a damn.”

“Well, then,” Paul continued, “Naturally, I’ll have to speak with the Provisional President on these issues,” he admitted, “as this is a rather momentous and sudden change in our plans and visions for the future. But, I think that she’ll hardly deny it. After all, almost every cultural site and shrine of importance has been razed to the ground by either the Marquesans or the Aryan fascists. The Palace of the Goddesses, destroyed by the TSELI. Our great cities. Burning. Indeed, you were the only faction to consider not destroying everything it saw. There is nothing left on Alkharania for our people. Nothing, save war and famine.”

“Now-” Paul bent over the map and gingerly pressed his finger on one of the continents. “Would it be presumptuous for me to assume that this is the intended region in question for potential relocation efforts? I know that here, there is a large Yalosii cultural presence, shaken by fervent pan-Yalosii nationalist movements, and in general, the area is scourged by ruling regimes inherently hostile to IFC. And, not to mention, it’s one of the cultural birthlands of our national identity.”

Refugee Camp 102, Vrontor
Crontor, Alkharania, Sondria

“Thank you Mr. Cavaldi!”

“Hey, no problem kid. And listen--you can always come over to dinner with my family. My daughter, Janine, doesn’t have very many friends. And, well...you have our Phone number if you ever want to take us up on that offer. We’d be happy to have ya.”

“I will!”

The truck sped away, kicking up a veritable cloud of dust as Melanie, with a green sports bag filled with supplies and clothes, approached the wooden gates of the vast refugee camp, feeling rather intimidated. Here she was, alone, probably for the first time ever. No mom. No dad. And Mr. Baptiste was...going to find her. Yes. But he wasn’t here now, so she had to face this new experience alone. And she was scared.

Fingering Jean’s Phoenix necklace for comfort, she hefted her bag, grunted, and dragged it to the gate where a single guard sat, watching sitcoms on his phone. The man laughed, snorting and chuckling as Melanie simply passed by. Nothing really seemed to happen here, it seemed, and so she shrugged, sighed and pressed deeper into the camp where she suddenly was encountered by the biggest group of people she had ever seen.

Thousands upon thousands of people. Living in the country, Melanie would be lucky to go to barn dances with a few dozen people. This...this was entirely new to her. Trying to look inconspicuous, she passed by a man strumming a traditional Yalosii fiddle, another two playing cards with deformed birds etched on them and a bunch of kids playing with a square toy.

Wow, she thought. Is this Crontor? This is nothing like Jagis...nothing at all. But, I have to be here. I have to find Mr. Jean someday. So, I guess I have to just stay put here.

As she passed by, she noticed that two men in black coats with grim steel helmets began to follow her.

She felt rather uncomfortable, and began to run. The men gave pursuit, as determined not to lose her as she was to outpace them. She dumped her bags, and continued to run, panting and breathing heavily as three more seemed to apparate out of nowhere in front of her. She was trapped. Their shadows began to close in around her, choking her, suffocating her. ‘

“Yeah, that’s her. That’s the Duke’s heiress,” one of the men breathed. She recognized his face...it was the kindly soldier from the Jagite camp several weeks back and she would have sworn, had she known any swear words.

One soldier, dressed in a fully black military uniform, unsheathed his sword, and for a moment, Melanie was afraid that he would stab her. Instead, he bent down, and without speaking, with a great sense of purpose, felt her necklace over, several times. His eyes widened in shock, and he bowed down completely, prostrating himself in front of her as the other soldiers followed suit.

“All, hail, the Duchess of S’ua Chiito!” the officer bellowed, and the camp’s attention was diverted from whatever it had been to this awkward, simple girl with an overly large, torn hoodie and a pair of khakis. “All Hail the Duchess,” came the resounding echo, and the soldiers formed a protective square around her.

“Blessed are the divine, the chosen of God,” the officer whispered into her ear. “We are the Kutiomaya. Fear naught when we stand watch over you, for our sole purpose in life is the defense of the Monarchy under the will of Thasal’Tha divine.”

“I’m, I’m not--” Melanie protested.

“According to our traditions, the Phoenix Emblem, the Eyuka Nommiko Tuka Solakkai Sukotia, can be passed on, offered as a gift of great love. If this is the case, then you are now the rightful heir, and last surviving member of the Yalosii aristocracy, Great Duchess.”
Last edited by Yalos on Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Greater Aryan Race
Senator

Founded: Mar 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Aryan Race » Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:40 am

Lutherian Sea Fleet
Lutherian Ocean
En-Route to Pandora Island

The Lutherian Sea Fleet continued it's journey from Utara towards the island of Pandora, under the command of Admiral Eugen Reissinger, from his flagship, the Longsword-Class Supercapital warship KMS Indefatigable, one of eight Longsword's currently in service in the Kriegsmarine. The Lutherian Sea Fleet was considered the third-largest active battle fleet in the Kriegsmarine, armed with some of the most powerful warships in service. That the OKM had ordered it's dispatch to the Alkharanian theatre was a sure sign of how grave the Naval High Command and the OKW viewed the situation.

The Rustonian declaration of war and their own mobilisation of forces had meant that the adjacent Lutherian Ocean that had bordered the Alkharanian continent was now transformed into a virtual combat zone. Recognizing the threat of a Rustonian naval presence in the area, all German merchant ships traveling along that route were promptly rerouted to avoid entering such a hazardous area. This also however, led to the bottling up of Force H and the Barents Sea Fleet in the Orange Sea and the coastal areas of Yalos proper, with the OKM ordering the two fleets not to risk a possible confrontation with Rustonian forces yet. Instead, the Lutherian Sea Fleet was now tasked with punching through the enemy naval positions and reassertion German naval superiority. And if that wasn't enough, then the High Seas Fleet was ready to join in.

The Lutherian Sea Fleet however, was more than up to the task. Unlike the Barents Sea Fleet which carried one Longsword, the Lutherian Sea Fleet possessed two of such behemoth vessels along with aircraft carriers and battleships, a frightening prospect for any enemy fleet or fleets thinking of tackling the Lutherian Sea Fleet. Ahead of the main body, Los Angeles-Class submarines scouted the areas in front of them in order to ensure no enemy ships were spotted. And so far, the Rustonians had not been able to muster their forces.

Admiral Reissinger, although confident of the capabilities of his men and the Fleet, was perfectly aware of the threats posed by such an operation. Any hasty or wrong moves would play out very badly for the Lutherian Sea Fleet, especially since the two Longswords he possessed were such a daunting target. But their arsenal of ASWs and assorted missiles were more than sufficient to blow away any opposition stupid enough to approach firing range. If the enemy were smart, they would be better off shadowing the Lutherian Sea Fleet from afar.

Force H
Off the Yalosii Coast

Now that war was declared on the GAR by Rustonia, Force H was promptly ordered to link up with the allied Triad fleets operating off the Yalosii coast so as to avoid being isolated by the Rustonian naval forces. The past few days were hectic, with German ships providing whatever fire support they could provide for the Triad by shelling and pounding Yalosii positions with Tomahawk cruise missiles and JDAMS dropped by carrier-borne F/A 18 Super Hornets. But even then, the Triad had apparently had little need of German naval support since in any case, their combined troops in Ju'tozzo were too strong for the Yalosii Communists to handle. In any case, Force H was now instructed to stay close to the Triad naval contingents, while powerful German naval reinforcements reached the Germans from home.

Sondrian Regional Council Headquarters
Sondrian Capital Islands

Ambassador Drexler watched as the Vakoliccian delegates spoke, declaring their country's stance on the conflict and most bizarrely, maintaining that they would only recognize Selos Manikato's regime in Yalos, even though his "regime" was already crumbling around before him, divided and carved out by Triad and DSA troops whose governments were already preparing to help themselves to the Yalosii pie while setting up their own puppet governments, each one claiming a piece of Yalos and Jagisville for himself.

The Vakoliccians had more or less said the same arguments that the GAR had long been saying for anyone still willing to listen (which there weren't many) that a ceasefire had to be implemented and all military offensive actions stopped. Unfortunately, it seemed as if no one else in the SRC was even remotely interested in peace, and why should they be? Yalos and Jagisville were there for the taking and no one could stop the regional powers from helping themselves to the area. It was really all just a land-grab if one bothered to look closely enough and soon, all talk and mention of genocides and ethnic cleansing were all but forgotten.

Not that the Germans themselves cared. The GAR had long refused to contemplate such silly trifles and squeamish concerns, preferring rather to focus on the big picture, which was primarily that of maintaining a balance of power in the Sondrian region. Once again, Ambassador Drexler rose to speak albeit more forcefully.

"Esteemed colleagues, while the Vakoliccians have been right to push for a ceasefire in Alkharania, I do believe however that the former Yalosii regime of Selos Manikato is no longer the legitimate representative of Yalos. To that end however, numerous parties involved in this conflict have all announced several so-called 'Provisional Governments of Yalos' in the conflict zone, something which we ought to avoid."

"Therefore, I repeat once again our call for an immediate ceasefire to take effect and the establishment of a new single interim governing body to administer the Yalosii state while we negotiate a final peace settlement. And I hope that all delegates will support our initiative."

Reich Ministry of Foreign Affairs
The Greater Aryan Race

While the Wehrmacht was engaged in the South Alkharanian conflict, the Foreign Ministry was waging it's own diplomatic offensive against the remaining powers of the Sondrian Old a World all involved in the conflict. The crucial aim of this new diplomatic initiative, involving the use of both carrot and stick to amend and resolve diplomatic differences and issues between the GAR and several other belligerent parties involved, was to achieve for the Reich it's intended goal of facilitating the balance of power in Sondria while shoring up good diplomatic ties with the nation-states in the area. Mahdah and Deusaeuri for one were amongst those states now being courted by the GAR.

Official Communique of The Fascist Dictatorship Of The Greater Aryan Race

To: The Government of the Armed Dominions of Deusaeuri
From: The Reich Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Government of the Greater Aryan Race

Subject: A Permanent Diplomatic Settlement

Encryption: Very High

Sir,

The Reich Chancellor and Führer, in light of several new developments that have taken place concerning the South Alkharanian conflict, has instructed me as such to resume our diplomatic correspondence with the Government of the Armed Dominions in order to address the recent worsening of diplomatic ties between our two nations.

There has been much debate and discussion amongst the members of the Government of the Greater Aryan Race concerning what to do with regards to the actions undertaken by your government Sir, during the course of the South Alkharanian conflict. Our intervention in particular has raised considerable acrimony from the Armed Dominions with rumors even of war occurring between our two nations. Let it be clear once and for all Sir that the Greater Aryan Race has never even considered for one moment rushing into a pointless war with the Armed Dominions of Deusaeuri since we recognize such a move to be politically and militarily pointless. We have no intention, and will never, unless forced otherwise, initiate hostilities against your nation. We trust that clears up any possible misunderstandings that have arisen between our two governments.

At the same time, the Greater Aryan Race has noted the recent announcements by the Armed Dominions whereby it has sought to establish a so-called 'Provisional Committee of the South Jagis' under the support and guidance of the Deusaeurian authorities.

With these developments in mind, the Führer has instructed me to propose one final proposal to the Armed Dominions of Deusaeuri for their consideration:

• The reaffirmation of the current state of peace between the Government of the Greater Aryan Race and the Government of Deusaeuri, with both sides pledging not to enter into a state of war with one another. This may be codified in the establishment of a Non-Aggression Pact between our two states.
  • The establishment of a direct hotline between the Greater Aryan Race and the Armed Dominions of Deusaeuri for ease of communications access between our governments.
  • The Government of the Greater Aryan Race will not contest nor oppose the formation of the Provisional Committee of the South Jagis nor any such further actions by the Deusaeurian government.
  • The Government of Deusaeuri will not support belligerent actions by the Rustonian Government that impinge on the integrity and sovereignty of the Greater Aryan Race.
  • The dispatch of a German diplomat to the Armed Dominions of Deusaeuri to continue further diplomatic negotiations with your government.
  • Both the Greater Aryan Race and Deusaeuri to recognize the legitimate and appropriate national interests of both countries concerning the South Alkharanian issue.

If the Government of Deusaeuri consents to our proposal, we will immediately provide for the dispatching of a German diplomatic plenipotentiary to the Armed Dominions to continue negotiating a final settlement using the above-mentioned proposal as the basis for continuous negotiations.

The Foreign Ministry concludes this diplomatic note with the express wish that the Armed Dominions of Deusaeuri recognize the futility of entering into a war against the Greater Aryan Race. Throughout the duration of the crisis, we have sought to continue preserving our diplomatic relations with Deusaeuri, knowing that your government would understand the necessity of intervening against the machinations of the Yalosii government which have threatened to jeopardize the peace and security of Sondria. Nor do we intend to continue waging war on the Emirate of Mahdah, since the Reich recognizes such moves as unproductive.

We therefore hope your leaders will see reason and accept our proposal to promote and establish good-neighborly relations between our two states and to allow for an honourable and just peace between Deusaeuri and the Greater Aryan Race. If you however reject our offers and insist on waging war our country, then we will have no choice but to respond with appropriate measures. Nonetheless, we trust your government will not seek to involve itself in a needless war with the Greater Aryan Race. We await your reply

With regards,
Hermann Balck
Reich Minister for Foreign Affairs
Reich Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Last edited by The Greater Aryan Race on Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Imperium Sidhicum wrote:So, uh... Is this another one of those threads where everyone is supposed to feel outraged and circle-jerk in agreement of how injust and terrible the described incident is?

Because if it is, I'm probably going to say something mean and contrary just to contradict the majority.

This nation is now IC-ly known as the Teutonic Reich.

The greater Vakolicci Haven
Senator

Founded: Dec 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The greater Vakolicci Haven » Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:06 am

Official Havenic communication
Priority level: high
Encription level: highest
Origin:
The private office of the President, Ronan W. O'clane;
1 Elda,
Iros,
Capital province,
Tyrrhenian Homeland,
The Greater Vakolicci Haven
Addressee:
President Ian Raven, The Citizen republic of Zammora, Sondria

begin transmission
My friend,
It is with great pride that I must relay to you the fact that our plans are almost able to spring into motion. With the arrival of further reinforcements from Varathron, the Haven is now in a most advantageous position to save our Yalosii brothers from subjugation by Marquesan imperialists and Rustonian communist dogs.
Although the odds we face are high, Vakolicci military analysts indicate that a fast, sweeping attack shall be most efficient if we are to take the enemy by surprise.
For this plan to come to fruition, we must ensure that our military apparatus is in constant communication. The operational command ship for what has provisionally been referred to as Vakolseforce Cieltu (which as you probably are aware is the ancient Vakolicci term for the land formerly known as 'Yalos') shall be Lord-admiral Branislav Ivanovic, a man who needs no introduction to your government.

I eagerly await your response, as time is much in the essence.
I remain,
Ronan W. O'clane,
President of the Greater Vakolicci Haven
RIP Vakolic, 08/08/2009-29/12/2013, unjustly deleted.
Population: 9.6 billion (to be added to current population of this nation)
Last known defence budget: 82.2 trillion
Last known gdp: $423.2 trillion (nstracker)
For other stats, please tg.
the greater Vakolicci Haven
Can be found in:
sondria
greysteel
varathron
tyrrhenia

Crontor
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Crontor » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:58 am

Sender: Crontorian Ministry of State
Receiver: The Nations of Sondria
Encryption: None
Subject: The Status of Jagis

Recent weeks have seen the consequences of unwarranted aggression against civilian populations. Our region has watched in horror as elements of the military of the Yalosii state have carried out a plethora of war crimes against populations within the former state of Jagis. The Crontorian peacekeeping forces deployed to the country have uncovered evidence of ethnic cleansing, forced labor, and mass rape. These crimes are not permissible in any region, let alone a region as advanced as our own. While the Crontorian Armed Forces have succeeded in pushing Red Guard elements from the state of Jagis and will continue to drive eastward in an attempt to bring peace to the civilian population, we are afraid to report that this society has been irreparably fractured.

From the beginning of this conflict, the Imperial Federation out of the goodness of its heart has worked to save, feed, and house the millions of refugees that have flooded towards our nation. It is the moral responsibility of powerful and able nations to support the civilian populations of less affluent or stable states. According to studies conducted by the Federal International Development Agency of the Ministry of State, the bureaucracies and government structures of the former state of Jagis have been damaged beyond hope of possible recovery. The only guarantee of safety and security for the civilian population is integration into the Imperial Federation.

In accordance with previous public statements by the Dominions of Deusaeuri regarding their stewardship of territory in Yalos, the Imperial Federation formally announces its annexation of the territories formerly belonging to the state of Jagis that have not yet been incorporated into The Provincial Committee of South Jagis and S'uaTozzo. This annexation is effectively immediately and will be backed by the full force of the Crontorian Armed Forces and the Imperial Federation.

Alan Suderity
Ministry of State

Zammora
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Zammora » Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:25 am

Citizen Republic of Zammora
The Capitol
President's office

Since his first term commenced president Raven's mind had been clouded with concerns about Zammora's southern neighbour. A nation once considered an ally by the Citizen Republic and the Vakolicci Haven, had descended into the dark depths of socialism. "They may have been our allies once, but they are no longer on the side of the righteous" he had said to a journalist when asked about Yalos. Yet even though they converted to the creed that all Zammorans so despiced, the President still harbored sympathy for the Yalosii now enslaved under communism. While Alkharia was not amongst the most stable of continents to begin with, it had slowly descended into even more chaos. All across the Republic citizens were calling for tough and decisive action, from lobbyists to senators. What many considered a slow response by the republic government, was in fact a well coordinated joint offensive. From behind the scenes the presidents of the Haven and the Republic had orchestrated a joint move against the Yalosii socialist government to secure freedom on the Alkharian continent.
Now that foreign powers had laid claim to Jagisville, the Zammoran president was overcome with a feeling of profuse malicious anger. The nerve these nations showed in intervening in what the president considered an Alkharian affair. Yet he did not intend to change his plans for the continent. The Republican Citizen Army would invade occupied Jagis, liberate it, and move on towards the Yalosii homeland in a single sweeping maneurvre. The sinister machinations of a corrupt foreign power would be of little relevance to his plans.

Official communication from the President of the Citizen Republic
Audentes Fortuna Adjuvat!

To Ronan W. O'Clane, President of the Greater Vakolicci Haven
Encryption: MAXIMUM
Subject: Liberation of Yalos and Jagis

Dear friend,

I am pleased that our plan is coming to fruition. Unfortunately Crontor and Deusaeuri are growing more aggressive in their imperialism. It is imperative that we liberate Jagis before they gain control over it. The same goes for Yalos, whom was an ally once and shall be so again. The Republican Citizen Army is mobilising for a rapid sweep into occupied Jagis and Yalos. At the same time, the Republican fleet is standing by to counter any offensive by either the socialists or imperialists. I have appointed Marshal Andrew Draper to head the ground offensive, he shall be in constant communication with the Lord-admiral.

In short, our plan consists of the following;

1. A large offensive into occupied Jagis.
2. A subsequent invasion into the Yalosii homeland from both liberated Jagis and the Zammoran homeland.
3. The toppling of the socialist government currently in control of Yalos.
4. The establishment of an independent republic in Yalos, under our protection.
5. The establishment of an independent republic in liberated Jagis, under our protection.
6. Defending these new republics from any foreign influence.

Our military stands ready for a joint offensive.

I eagerly await your response.

Yours,

HE Ian D. Raven, President of the Citizen Republic.
The below statement is true
The above statement is false

IC name: Hadea

IC Lawful Evil

Crontor
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Crontor » Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:15 pm

Sondria;
Hellas;
Vienna:

“Well that’s just it Paul,” began President Carter, setting aside his mug and leaning back in his chair, “our nation has not traditionally been in the habit of giving a damn. No other nation would propose such an alternative because no other nation in this great region of ours has the resources, willpower, and sheer commitment to undertake such a monumental feat. The Imperial Federation did not go into Yalos willingly, it was a decision that was forced onto us and one that was not made lightly. In fact, our Imperial Congress has yet to levy an official declaration of war and thankfully I don’t think they will have to.”

“Our quarrel is not with your or your people Paul, it is with your recently deposed government and bearing in mind the present status of said government, it is safe to say that any previous disagreements have come to a close. While I cannot guarantee that all the parties involved in this unfortunate conflict will call off their forces and return to their barracks, I know that I can promise a bright future for the Yalosii people. You are correct in your selection of territory, we felt as if these lands were prime for Yalosii relocation and reconstruction.”

“The Imperial Federation is your friend Paul, tell that to your president. We are going to move your refugees. We will conquer the territory. We will build, fund, and equip your state. Most importantly though, we will see it through to the end. It has been a pleasure, Paul.”

Sondria;
Alkharania;
Titanician;
Allied Staging Ground:

Now massing off the Titanician coast was an invasion force that put the forces that landed during Operation Bareback to shame. Bobbing in the frigid northern waters of Sondria were the bulk of elements attached to the Crontorian Armed Forces Northern Command. Thousands of warships and transports, tens of thousands of aircraft, and millions of personnel had made the journey, many of whom were now making preparations to offload onto friendly territory. The Titanicians, who had agreed to partner with the Imperial Federation in this fight, also offered up the use of their ports and airfields to Crontorian units. A steady stream of CAF aircraft was making its way from refueling points along the northern Vrontorian coast and over the frigid tundra of Zerlos to bases in Titanician territory. Units from across the Imperial Federation of every variety were making their way north, in addition to transport craft ferrying all of the supplies needed to conduct a modern military campaign. Everything from buttons to bootstraps to precision guided munitions was sitting on a tarmac in Vrontor waiting to be shipped or sitting on a tarmac in Titanicia waiting for a purpose.

That purpose had been decided long ago. Operation Bacon had long sat on a shelf in the archives of Fort Saldricks, deep within Strategic Threat Analysis Command’s Library of Threats. Back during the launch of Operation Pit Viper, the Office of Strategic Development had been tasked with developing a strategy for a much broader campaign in the state of Mahdah. Should the counterinsurgency operations of the Cranico administration fail, many in the Crontorian Armed Forces spoke openly about the potential value of a full scale military invasion of Mahdah to stamp out every remaining vestige of Al Hafa. The operation failed and the threat persisted, but never were the plans put into practice. Instead, the stack of Crisis Response Models sat unopened and forgotten. That was until the war in Jagis spawned a host of support for the government of Yalos and every nation that threw in their lot with the Yalosii became a target on an expanding hit list drawn up by Crontorian High Command.

While the repercussions of Operation Pit Viper had long plagued CAF proposals to successive presidential administrations, the benefits of the operation were only now becoming clear to the CAF. Fighting a war in the nation for several years, the CAF had gained invaluable intelligence about the nation they would soon reenter. A decade had passed since the last CAF combat forces had pulled out of Mahdah in shame, leaving behind a nation wracked by instability and rival militias trained and equipped by the CIS. While the exact situation on the ground could only be inferred and pieced together by scraps of intelligence and the exact nature of the security forces something to be assumed, the CAF could however rely on intricate knowledge of one feature of Mahdah: geography.

A decade could spell the difference between a disorganized rabble and a professional fighting force. That same decade could also see the establishment of an organized and efficient government capable of mounting a stiff defense. There was one feature of the nation that could not change in a decade and that was its geography. For years, Crontorian operators had traversed the varied climates of Mahdah. The Crontorian Navy stalked the coast providing support to ground assets, drones hunted among the terrain picking off targets, and satellites maintained a watchful eye over the nation as a whole, painting an accurate and relevant pictures for the men and women who would years later plan Operation Bacon.

Now the final preparations were being set. Mahdavian military activity was normal, with units concentrated in southern waters around the Yalos theater of operations. The CIS and NSRA were keeping NORCOM’s Expeditionary Task Force up to date with any and all intelligence, both human and satellite, that they could retrieve. Thirty Field Armies were now offloading and moving south through the country to meet up with Titanician forces mobilizing through their territory. Naval forces were moving southeast along the Titanician coast while the Expeditionary Strike Groups prepared for their axis of advance on Mahdavian cities and coastal territories. The bacon was all lined up waiting on an order from Vienna to light the stove.

Post Still A Work In Progress

Yalos
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Yalos » Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:39 pm

The Song of the Plains People--Anthem of the Grand Federation

Vrontor, A Refugee Camp,
Sondria, Alkharania, Crontor

"I really don't want to do it. Now, can you leave me alone? I'm just trying to be a regular kid and wait for my older brother." Melanie was sitting in the shade of a peach tree with three black-clad Kutiomaya agents standing around her, on their knees, importuning her to join their cause. It was bizarre, new and uncomfortable for the ten year old girl, who kept shaking her head and trying to read a book she had borrowed from the camp library before it had been re-purposed into a classroom for new soldiers of the Free Yalosii Army. The big powerful men bowing to her as she walked past them with a small red book was strange, and she really decided that this whole 'Duchess' business was not for her. "I don't want to be mean, Sakassa, but--"

“How can we convince you to assist our cause?”

“Listen,” Melanie responded in frustration. “I’m not a Duchess. I’m little. I’m a girl. I can’t be your Duchess. Just take the Necklace and let me wait for Jean here. Just leave me alone. Please”

“I’m afraid we can’t do that,” the man replied. “That’s not how tradition works.”

“Well, I don’t care. Not my problem.” Melanie responded matter-of-factly. Her innate pubescent sass was beginning to kick in, and she realized it, surprised by her sudden, new found abrasiveness. Or perhaps, watching hundreds of people die had changed her. She couldn't really tell, and didn’t really care.

“Miss,” Saksassa replied, “you can be famous and-”

“That is enough, Sakassa.” a tall, professional looking, spectacled woman strutted into the scene, wearing a light blue suit with a thick, fur coat thrown over her left shoulder. “Let me speak to the girl. I’m afraid that, for all of your talents as a soldier, you are completely incompetent with people skills. I’d suggest getting out more. Now leave us.”

“As you wish, Ms. President.” Sakassa slinked away, his feelings obviously hurt.

“Melanie, is it?” Amy bent down to her knees, smiling gently.

“Yeah,” Melanie responded, “But I prefer Annie.”

“Annie,” Amy’s voice caressed, “I know that this can be hard. I know that adopting newfound responsibilities can be tough, and it hardly seems fair that you must hold the fate of seven billion people on your shoulders...but,” and Amy paused for emphasis here, allowing the tension to build. “There are people who need you. You may not think it, but God--do you believe in God--?”

“--Yes--”

“--God put you in this situation for a reason. There are no accidents, Melanie. You’re here because God wants you to do this. Melanie--” Amy gave Melanie a soft hug, “I’m in the same scenario too. Do you think I wanted to be president? Not really. But our people were suffering,” dew drops began to trickle down Amy’s face, “and somebody had to stop that madman, Selos. But if you don’t help us, all of that will come to nothing! People are dying out there Melanie, and only you have the power to end it.”

Melanie felt sharp pangs of guilt, when it was expressed in that manner. She remembered all of the horrors that she, personally, had endured, and closed her eyes, trying to hold on past the crippling terror that seized her body so many times in the forests and out on the plains. After a few moments, Melanie surrendered. She nodded, once, then twice.
“Fine,“ she conceded, “I’ll do it.” And she sounded for the whole world like a little girl agreeing to do her chores after a day of shirking.

Crontor, Vienna
Sondria, Alkharania, Crontor

“Three...Two...One….say Chiito!”

The flash stung in Melanie’s face and she blinked, unused to being photographed so intensely, in such bizarre conditions. Photographs weren’t supposed to be this...aggressive. Perturbed and very much annoyed, she attempted to wipe literal pounds of makeup off her face with the back of a blue, silken sleeve, gasping in the stuffiness of her traditional Yalosii dress and the overbearing conditions of the room. Gold trinkets clashed against one another every time she so much as lifted her arm or scratched behind her ears. And it didn’t help that dozens of uniformed officers, rich men in expensive suits and regionally acclaimed media specialists were standing in a semicircle, observing the young Duchess critically with approving or disapproving eyes.

Before she could even reach the sleeve to her face, the photographer stepped forward, shaking his head.

“You can’t take the makeup off, yet!” he protested in a thickly Serkonan accent, “We still have ten more shots to go!”

Rolling her eyes, Melanie groaned, clambering back onto the black lacquered stool reluctantly. She proceeded to brush her hair out of her eyes, and smiled as pleasantly as she could, which was, all things considered, rather charming. With the simplicity of a country girl, her eyes gave off a sense of direct honesty and compassion, and the two page spreads circulated through every major magazine in Sondria that would accept a hefty wad of cash, the virtue of her youthful, virgin innocence would compel readers, Yalosii and non-Yalosii alike, to sympathize with her nationalistic cause. The wonders of photoshop gave her an appearance slightly beyond her years and the brutal scar across her right cheek was beatified as a symbol of Yalosii resilience, and in some cases, removed it altogether. The face of Yalosii cultural revival--that was Melanie.

“Citizens of the nations of Sondria!” Melanie read aloud, three days later from a foreign fashion magazine. “Yalosii culture has existed and permeated throughout Sondria for many thousands of years. From the beginnings of Sondrian civilization in Bebelis, the Yalosii have always existed, forging a unique culture of beauty and mystery on the banks of the S’ua Chiito river. But now, this culture is in danger of disappearing, scattered amongst the nations and states of Sondria like droplets in a mighty ocean. But Yalos is the backbone of a crippled region. All Yalosii people! Join the Free Yalosii Army today, and help save our glorious nation from extinction! Fight the threats of Islam, cruel socialism and restore the great Empire. Defeat Selos Manikato, destroy the imperialists, and join the pan-regional Crusade to spread the blessings of democracy and freedom!

Thasal’Tha Kuikkoko Nama!” Taking a quick glance at her face, Melanie looked up, a plate of eggs and sausages sitting untouched in front of her as she met with representatives of the Kutiomaya. “So...is that all?”

“On the contrary,” Sakassa frowned, “This is merely the beginning. Our representatives from the meeting with the Crontorian government--which of course, never happened, right Melanie?--”

“Right,” Melanie nodded.

“Have informed us that they will be willing to help us reclaim the Sacred Promised Land. And to do it, we’ll need to garner international support. You’ll have to be exceptionally charming from this point forward. We also plan to send representatives to speak with Gristol Serkonese leaders to discuss the development of specialized military hardware and the disbanding of Yalosii Foreign Legions.”

“Aw, man.” she sighed, jabbing her eggs discontentedly. “More work, just for a big war that nobody even knows about yet?”

“Now, Melanie. You know that we have good intentions in our hearts. This isn’t for us. It’s for the eight or nine billion Yalosii people scattered across Sondria. Besides, there isn't likely to be a shooting war. We just need the weapons for protection.”

“Okay...well, I’m just glad that I have time to eat these eggs. Can I just not think about this?”

“Nope. Come on, now. You have a TV program to feature on in twelve hours, where we have an important announcement to make. We have to get you on the plane.”

“Oh, joy.” Melanie groaned. “Can I at least finish these eggs?”

“No. Oh, well fine. Eat quickly. We leave in ten.”
Last edited by Yalos on Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:59 pm, edited 5 times in total.

The Greater Aryan Race
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Aryan Race » Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:15 am

Lutherian Sea Fleet
Past the Arietale Islands
En-Route to Pandora

"Herr Admiral, we have just passed the Arietale islands. No sign of enemy aircraft or shipping."

"Excellent news. Keep me posted on anymore updates as to our bearings."

"Jawohl Herr Admiral."

And with that, the young naval ensign proceeded to leave Admiral Reissinger's quarters as he returned to the bridge of the Longsword vessel, KMS Indefatigable. Admiral Reissinger, resting in his quarters when the ensign had interrupted him, resume his leisurely activity of reading. The Lutherian Sea Fleet had continued it's westbound journey to Pandora island as part of the fleet's objective of rendezvousing with the rest of the Kriegsmarine's ships stuck in the Alkharanian theatre of war. Remarkably, the fleet had not been intercepted by any of the Rustonian or Mahdavian forces, perhaps the result of Admiral Reissinger's ordering of the fleet to observe strict radio silence. With any luck, they would soon reach the Marquesan stronghold of Pandora and into relative safety.

German Expeditionary Force
Lepetizvila
Triad-Occupied Yalos

While the Barents Sea Fleet remained anchored off the port city of Lepetizvila, now in Triad hands, the German Expedtionary Force was in the process of disembarking it's seasick troops off the amphibious transports that had carried the Expedtionary Force and into the port city, from which they would form up and proceed to reinforce the front lines in the Alkharanian theatre.

The first troops to be unloaded were the men of the 5th Fallschirmjäger Division, having swapped their air transport aircraft for landing craft instead. Strolling down the streets of Lepetizvila, quite a few attracted stares from curious Yalosii citizens who now found themselves face to face with German soldiers for the first time.

Next were the men and horses of the 3rd SS Cossack Cavalry Division, with the Cossacks trotting through the streets on their steeds. These queer Amazons, as some in the regular Wehrmacht derided them as such, attracted considerable attention and revulsion from the citizenry with their prominently displayed sabers, rifles and their famous black papakhas emblazoned with the Totenkopf insignia of the Waffen-SS. Unlike the rest of the German soldiers, the Cossacks made no efforts to conceal their haughtiness at what they regarded as vanquished foes and a considerable number made a beeline for shops and stores to help themselves to the goods, sparking angry scenes with the German Feldgendarmarie.

The 18th and 20th Panzergrenadier Divisions eventually followed but these took considerably longer to disembark as a result of the massive amounts of tanks and armored vehicles each division carried. The air was soon filled with the incessant roar of tank engines and the squeal of armored treads grinding their way through paved roads.

The German Expeditionary Force however would soon be reinforced by the 27th Panzer Corps and the 33rd Corps and until these two units arrived to bolster the ranks of the Wehrmacht contingent, the Expeditionary Force was now simply tasked with holding the bridgehead around Lepetizvila until further orders came from the OKW, a simple task that was more than within the means of the German Expeditionary Force.
Imperium Sidhicum wrote:So, uh... Is this another one of those threads where everyone is supposed to feel outraged and circle-jerk in agreement of how injust and terrible the described incident is?

Because if it is, I'm probably going to say something mean and contrary just to contradict the majority.

Mahdah
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 24, 2011
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Mahdah » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:04 pm

Northern Mahdah, Eastern Alkharania.
01:00 Hours, Operation Black Moon.

Reconnaissance through satellite imagery had shown a massive military movement throughout Titanicia as a emergency session of the Mahdavian Generals Staff had been held because of what was found. Since the deployment of CIOD assets and the creation of a dozen or so more Mahdavian armies in which some were based in the Northern portion of Mahdah. These armies would be the first line of defense against the invaders along with what was also to come for the enemies of the Second Imperial Emirate. Operation Black Moon was the pre-emptive strike carried out by the Armed Forces of Mahdah against a build up of Titanician forces intent on invading Mahdah. It would mostly involve the Mahdavian Air Force which would pick off Titanician military targets concentrating for a push into Mahdavian territory.

Across several Air bases throughout Northern Mahdah, Squadron upon squadron of LY908 Warhawks and LY909 Sparrowhawks took off into the pre-dawn sky and towards Titanician airspace with orders of Search and Destroy, Titanican and Crontorian military assets were free to be engaged. Along with these squadrons were several squadrons of B1 Lancer's which would also be assisting in causing as much damage as possible to the invasion force massing to cross the Titanican-Mahdavian border. Targets of opportunity to the air units involved in Operation Black Moon would be military motor pools, airfields , armor and or infantry coloums, fortifications and bases were to be engaged at will by the aircraft that were just now crossing into Titanician airspace.

Air defenses were also taken into consideration by the Mahdavian Air force as defenses that were encountered were engaged and silenced if possible by AGM-88 HARM anti-radiation missiles. Meanwhile, Operation Black Moon was in full swing as targets of opportunity were being found and engaged with mostly laser guided bombs and even free fall bombs for a more saturation style motive. Air fields were hit mostly with BLU-107 Durandal runway cratering bombs and other laser guided missiles to target stationary aircraft and hangers. Military motor-pools and amour or infantry columns were bombarded by laser guided missiles and even bombs whose use were for penetrating bunkers deep underground as their blast radius and over all destructive cause would defiantly ensure destruction of the mostly MTD adopted Titanician Army and even the Crontorians.

These strikes utilizing bunker buster munitions such as the GBU-28 2,200 kg bomb and the BLU-109s were carried mostly by the squadrons of B1 Lancers who prowled Titanician airspace stalking and pouncing on their prey. Not only were these aircraft involved but squadrons of YA42 Corsaire Air Superiority Fighters were also sent into Titanician airspace on the hunt for any military aircraft of Titanician or Crontorian origin nearing the border as the Corsaires would be ensuring air supremacy over the border between Titanicia and Mahdah. As Operation Moon was a go, Mahdavian ground forces in Northern Mahdah begun preparation for a invasion by Titanician and Crontorian forces from the border and even from sea as reconnaissance assets had reported a large number of ships in Titanician waters.

The Mahdavian army would not be alone in the struggle against a ground invasion but also a large coalition of militants who numbered in the millions who pledged their allegiance to the Central Military Intelligence Bureau and the Emperor himself. They would also prepare for the defense of their homes and their homeland its self. The defense of Mahdah had now begun and would surely be epic that would take millions of lives in the process and change a nation forever.

Legendardisch
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

The rise of the eagle

Postby Legendardisch » Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:36 pm

International waters
Near new chattakang
0900 Hours: Operation Market Crash

There she was on her maiden voyage. the Leviathan, a large trimaran ship crashing on the waves of the ocean, overshadowed with a large command block in the center and two runways acting like wings.
she was pretty, she was new. a billion dollar investment and a tailored design, 7 catapults to launch jets, large runways for large planes, and enough space to store not 1, not 2 but 3 fighter wings.
She was escorted by several other ships, the UF Independence, the UF Hornet, the UF Bee, the UF Balboa and ofcourse the UF Van Leeuwen, UF Samuel, UF Justice, UF Sweeper, the UFS Monica, Siren, Raven, Anubis, Giga, Bits, the UF Kashinov, UF Galaxy and at last the UF Colossal, and several supply ships It was an adequate fleet for the mission.
Blockade New Chattakang
The big dogs back on land wanted sweet revenge after a failed sanction process, and in overall, they dislike the policies executed by the government of new chattakang, to legendardisch, new chattakang is nothing but a problem in an already unstable region.
But the big dogs were not dumb, they knew that tackling Chattakang might show some respect from the people in the west, but it might even disturb the friends in the north.
But one thing stood out, Legendardisch had a new policy after all the bullshit that happened domestically, the economy was hurt, and several interests were harmed.

Filippus Appeldoorn was the fleet admiral, and he was leaning on a railing outside the bridge, when officer Haanraads appeared
'Quit daydreaming Filip, its no use. better yet, go plan the blockade.' Haanraads, a female officer in her 30's said in a barking tone.
Filip sighed and went inside. he walked to a table with a map of the Chattakang coast.
'This is one of their most important ports, its in a bay bordering hambeich, we should blockade it first, we can make a corridor, with the aircraft carriers here and here, while the destroyers will station here and here.
we will use helicopters to patrol the area.
' Filip said. 'The bay gives us natural protection, we must use that as an advantage.' he continued.

OFFICIAL COMMUNIQUE FROM LEGENDARDISCH

Encryption: High
To: Yalos

Greetings.
Legendardisch hereby wishes to inform you of our willingness to help, hereby we will donate you 21 million NS$, and a Hospital ship is on its way, we would like to rebuild yalos with your permission.
What the Marquesian Government did is inhumane.
Last edited by Legendardisch on Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The United Federation of Legendardisch

Pegasus Armed Dealership | De Volkscourant | Embassy Program | Factbook | Legendardisch.gov
PROUD MEMBER OF: I.S.A , I.C.O.N , V.N.T , U.P.A , I.F.C , I.E.S.P , I.A.T.A , I.C.D , D.S.A , U.T.A

Some very cool links: Flickr | DeviantART | Personal Website
Nederlander | Je Suis Charlie | PEGIDA

The Greater Aryan Race
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Aryan Race » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:47 am

German Troop Contingent
Lepetizvila
Triad-Occupied Yalos

After several days of nearly non-stop unloading of troops and equipment, the German Expeditionary Force had finally been augmented by the 27th Panzer Corps and the 33rd Corps, allowing the Germans to expand their bridgehead around Lepetizvila and establish a more solid defensive position to the north of that city. Taking advantage of the ongoing lull in the fighting, both corps had been transported and unloaded at Lepetizvila, after a hectic journey from Pandora Island that left many a Deutschsoldat ill with seasickness.

But nonetheless, the Wehrmacht was now able to reinforce it's bridgehead in mainland Alkharania, thereby increasingly tipping the odds towards their favor. Even more good news would come as the OKW had ordered the airlifting and dispatch of the 34th Corps towards Pandora Island where they would likewise join their comrades in Yalos. Already, a vast fleet of C-130 Hercules and Airbus A-400M Atlas transport aircraft were shuttling to and for from airbases in the Reich and on Pandora carrying with them quantities of troops and vital supplies, which were then shipped towards the mainland of Alkharania. With each day passing by, the Wehrmacht's massive logistical effort was paying off, allowing the Germans to strengthen their position in the conflict zone and thereby strengthening their hand at negotiations.

No one had any intentions yet of initiating a fully-fledged war with the DSA but the OKW recognized that the presence of a powerful German force operating in Yalos would ensure the Reich could bargain for more favorable diplomatic terms as it sought to help resolve the ongoing conflict. Accordingly, even as the 34th Corps was being airlifted to Pandora, the German 40th Army, stationed in the GAR, was already being readied for a possible entry into the Yalosii conflict, thereby giving the Germans the added benefit of not one, but two battle-hardened armies operating in South Alkharania.

Lutherian Sea Fleet
Pandora Island

With virtually negligible opposition, the Lutherian Sea Fleet soon cleared the vast Lutherian Ocean and entered the much smaller Orange Sea off the coast of Yalos where it soon joined up with the Barents Sea Fleet and Force H, much to the relief of Admiral Reissinger and the OKM. The linking-up of these German fleets now more than doubled the total firepower that the Kriegsmarine possessed in the area. Three Longsword-Class warships along with five aircraft carriers and scores of cruisers and destroyers now gave the Kriegsmarine enough firepower to raze a city to the ground if it chose to do so, much less any enemy fleet slow or stupid enough to cross paths with the three forces. As more and more u-boats joined the conflict zone, the naval position likewise was turning steadily in the favor of the GAR.

Crontor
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Crontor » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:44 pm

Sondria;
Alkharania;
Titianician-Mahdavian Border;
Northern Command Expeditionary Task Force:

Suggested Listening

As radar screens across the Expeditionary Task Force and Northern Command Headquarters were filled with indicators of Mahdavian aircraft now attacking in force on the invading forces, commanders across the Crontorian Armed Forces were collectively smiling. Air attacks of this magnitude would elicit a concerned or panicked response in most military commands, no matter the country of origin or level of training. Training, after all, was only that. Simulations and drills, no matter how realistic, could never match the emotions, stress, and drama of combat. For an experienced fighting force, such as the CAF, warfare had become an art form, something that was carefully and delicately applied. In this case, the Mahdavians had played right into the hands of the CAF and opened the door for ruthless application of massed firepower.

The Mahdavian air assault would be swatted aside by the Titianician air defenses. With Crontorian advice and Marquesan firepower, the Titianicians far outclassed the air forces now trying to disrupt the ground forces assembling for the coming invasion. Nevertheless, the enemy forces were not mounting an entirely hopeless offensive. Scoring hits against ground forces could delay or incapacitate NORCOM units that were gearing up for the ground invasion. There were several factors that helped to mitigate casualties among the ground forces, namely their deployment across a wide theater. With thirty Field Armies on the ground within Titanicia, a concentration of forces would spell disaster should the enemy manage to score a direct hit with a ballistic missile or other sizable ordinance. Keeping this in mind, the Field Armies had been spread out across the border region from the Zerlosian border to the sea, interspersed with Titanician units that had been moved as part of the invasion force.

Spacing was not the only defense in the Crontorian arsenal. Contained in each of the Field Armies deployed to the field were Air Defense Companies, each with thirty-six variants of the Declaration Class Armored Personnel Carrier. With six Air Defense Companies in each Field Armies and thirty deployed, 180 Air Defense Companies or 6,480 Declaration Class APCs of the Dec-C Skyranger and Dec-G Area Defense Vehicle variants were defending their compatriots on the ground. Watching their radars closely, their job was not to eliminate enemy aircraft, but to stop enemy munitions dropped from aircraft that managed to punch through Titanician air defenses. Should Dec-G ADVs detect incoming munitions whether they were missiles or guided bombs, they would target them with their dozen Tamir Interceptor Missiles that were able to hit targets well beyond sixty-five kilometers away. Should the outer ring of defense fail, of which there was always a chance, it fell to the Dec-C Skyrangers and their 35 mm cannons to pick off targets that entered their five kilometer envelope of firepower. With these units distributed amongst the Crontorian forces, said units were now patiently waiting to track, intercept, and destroy anything that was thrown at them.

Following the detection of Mahdavian air assets, NORCOM quickly scrambled its air assets from the naval armada sitting off the northern coast of Korosu. No Mahdavian naval units had been detected along the northern coast, fully allowing the Expeditionary Task Force complete flexibility in their combat actions. With no visible threats and the apparent lack of care towards the vessels sitting off the coast, the CAF prepared to smash the Mahdavian defenses before they could mount any semblance of a counterattack. From the Crontor Class Supercarriers of the assembled Expeditionary Strike Groups and Combat Fleets, F-97D Super Cerastes roared off the decks to hunt and kill Mahdavian air assets. Joining 600 F-97D Super Cerastes now screaming towards the attacking aircraft were seventy-five F-97F Freedom Advanced Tactical Dominance Fighters. While the F-97Ds began prowling for enemy aircraft, prepared to use their arsenal of MBDA Meteor BVRAAMs to pick off enemy craft, the F-97Fs began to identify, target, and jam both airborne and ground based enemy radars. Making use of their electronic warfare suite and supported by the long reaching radar assets provided by the E-3 Sentries of the First and Second Electronic Support Wings, all enemy aircraft picked up by friendly radar were communicated through the Oracle and Siren systems of the aircraft to the overall Crontorian Battle Network linking all of the aircraft making the information available to all assets in theater. Adding to the flurry of electronic assaults now targeting Mahdavian aircraft were EC-130H Compass Calls from the same units at the E-3 Sentries.

With the Mahdavian air units accounted for, the Imperial Federation was in a perfect positon to counterattack. By launching their assault early, the Mahdavians had alerted the CAF to the exact locations of their airfields. Compounded with satellite analysis and signals intelligence, the Imperial Federation had lined up hundreds of targets for the opening Crontorian barrage. By launching aircraft earlier than they were ready, the Mahdavians had allowed the CAF to track the aircraft from their bases and confirm the importance of said airfields. Any aircraft that escaped the allied air power rushing to intercept them would find their home bases flattened by Crontorian munitions. The first wave of this assault was incoming, as twenty-five B-52H Stratofortresses of the First and Second Bomber Support Wings made their way from airbases in eastern Titanicia. They headed due east before banking to the south charting a southeasterly course that lined them up exactly with the Crontorian naval forces inching towards the coast.

Dropping lower and lower as they neared the fleet, the flight of bombers was not lining up for an attack run. In fact, their mission was not a strike mission but an attempt to distract and disorient the Mahdavians to pave the way for a more accurate Crontorian artillery barrage. Onboard each of the Stratofortresses were fifty ADM-160B MALDs, decoy cruise missiles that were dropped and deployed as the bombers passed over the fleet. With 1,250 MALDs now cruising towards the Mahdavian coast, each began a preprogrammed route that would take them all over the north of Mahdah circling and loitering around cities and military installations. These missiles had no offensive capabilities or offensive purpose, their job was to serve as bait, intent on drawing out enemy air defenses. While the CAF was fully aware they had deployed cruise missiles, to enemy radar screens, it appeared that a plethora of enemy aircraft ranging from bombers to strike fighters and electronic warfare craft were now streaming from the Crontorian armada. The MALDs were able to simulate the radar signature of any aircraft deployed by the CAF, making it appear to defending Mahdavians in radar stations or military installations that a massive air assault was underway. To not attack and destroy these targets would be putting the homeland at serious risk but to attack them would be painting a target for the CAF to prosecute.

As air defense sites were identified, the prosecution came quickly, efficiently, and violently. All across the north of Mahdah, NORCOM unleashed its arsenal of Summanus Type 1 and Type 2 cruise missiles. From the decks of the Republic Class Guided Missile Cruisers of the Expeditionary Strike Groups, missile after missile shot out of launch cells before turning and speeding off to its predetermined target. The first target was the air defense network, encompassing SAM sites, radar stations, and airfields. But these were not the only targets included in the first wave. Any known military installations were hit, ranging from fortifications to barracks as well as massed troop concentrations. Next on the hit list were vital elements of enemy infrastructure, namely power plants, water treatment facilities, government buildings, oil facilities, radio stations, telecommunications, banks, and hospitals. From the fleets sitting off the coast of Korosu, a total of 24,000 Summanus missiles were directed towards the cities of Baglar, Korosu, Idil, and Bomonti. With 6,000 directed towards each city hitting each of the aforementioned targets, the attack was surely to be devastating although the actual assault represented only a small portion of the potential striking power of the CAF in the region as four hundred Republic Class Cruisers had yet to fire a single shot and those that did fired nowhere near half of their arsenal.

On the ground, the allied forces prepared to move forward into Mahdah while those forces still offshore inched closer to the burning city of Korosu intent on deploying the final wave of Crontorian invaders there. Out of the twenty Resupply and Support Fleets that had been deployed to the Mahdavian theater of operations, fifteen were now returning to Fort Blestal to retrieve a reinforcing group of Field Armies, an additional thirty Field Armies to bolster the Crontorians on Alkharania. The Imperial Federation had struck a significant blow to the Mahdavians, but it was not the last of the war and certainly not a knockout blow. It would be a long road to Augustopolis.

(The above part is done, more sections to add.)

Sondria;
Alkharania;
Free Jagis;
Schwielees:

Now rolling into the eastern city of Schwielees, Northeastern Command’s Army Group Alpha was making headway towards the eastern border of the former Jagite state, drawing mixed reactions the entire way. News of the annexation of Jagis had spread quickly across the nation which caused isolated pockets of pro-Crontor demonstrations but far more resistance with angry slogans spray painted onto buildings in Crontori in the path of NORESCOM’s advance. Official Jagite resistance had been thoroughly shattered over the course of the campaign by the Yalosii and the refugee problem that it had caused and with half the nation now occupied by the Deusaeurians, one would be hard pressed to find a happy Jagite.

Entering the city in long lines of armored vehicles, Crontorian soldiers looked from their hatches at the crowds milling around on the sides of the streets. Jeers were commonplace, some people even had made signs, while all shared the same contorted face meant to convey displeasure at the Crontorian presence there. Smiling uncomfortably and waving, the Crontorians were well aware that the population was neither welcoming nor tolerant of their proposed stay. This sentiment was fast reaching a boiling point among Jagite and Yalosii refugee populations who found themselves under a heavy handed Crontorian administration they did not want and felt that they did not need. Aware of these issues, the Imperial Federation had tried to be sensitive to the needs and reactions of the native populations, but intentions did not always translate to acceptance.

Upon reaching the city center before the local government headquarters, the populace waited for the CAF to formally signify their presence by removing and replacing the Jagite flags flying around the square. Soon, the square would feature the orange and blue colors that had become universally hated across Sondria and through much of the known world. A lead APC deployed its squad of soldiers, one carrying a folded Crontorian flag, and waited as the group approached the front of the government headquarters. Several more APCs unloaded their carried personnel, forming several lines of battle rifle toting Crontorians standing silent and imposing before the crowds of sneering Jagites.

Rather than remove the Jagite flags, the Crontorians stopped and unfurled their own flag and held it upright for the square to see. Then, in a methodic and well-practiced manner, the men and women of the squad folded the flag, falling back into line with the remainder of the soldiers standing in the square. The sudden action drew whispers from the crowd, now confused at the purpose of the Crontorian presence there. To answer their questions, a single soldier, obviously an officer, climbed atop the lead APC with a megaphone in hand and began to address the crowd.

“People of Jagis, I am Commandant Joseph Pickering of the Crontorian Armed Forces, Northeastern Command, and commanding officer of this Command Corps. The men and women you see before you now have driven across your great nation from their home facilities in Vrontor, the intent of this march to rid your nation of the Yalosii invaders who have committed unspeakable acts of terror and abuse. With the Crontorian presence here, we are proud to say that the Yalosii menace has been driven from your territory.”

“As you are all aware, in recent days the Imperial Federation has announced plans to annex this land and incorporate Jagis into the Imperial Federation of Crontor. The Ministry of State of the Imperial Federation made it publicly known that this was the intention of the Imperial Federation and we would be following this policy with the reversal of Jagite control of its sovereign territory and the establishment of Crontorian governance. While this was formerly the policy and intention of the Imperial Federation, I have been ordered to report that this proposed annexation was never intended to be followed through with. Instead, the Imperial Federation will be handing over control of territory it has occupied in Jagis to the Sondrian Regional Council which will help to bring about free and fair elections in Jagis to pave the way for Jagite governance and sovereignty."

"To the people of Jagis, the Imperial Federation would like to thank you for your hospitality but our time here is measured in months and years, not decades. We will help you reach a strong and stable nation, but Jagis belongs to you, not to Crontor. That is as true today as it was a month ago when this war began and we are committed to your independence now and forever. Thank you."
Last edited by Crontor on Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Mahdah
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Mahdah » Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:17 pm

Northern Mahdavian Theatre.

The pre-emptive strike against Titanician and Crontorian military targets was unsuccessful at best. The force of two hundred aircraft had been shredded to a Mere sixty aircraft within several hours of the strike. Then came the counter-attack by the Crontorians which consisted of unbeknownst to the Mahdavian defenders decoys which simulated an aerial attack. Further being the launch of the actual Crontorian aircraft and actual missiles ravaging the cities of Baglar, Korosu, Idil, and Bomonti. The response was the activation and use of the AA defense network in the north which consisted of hundreds of S-300 and S-400 emplacements across the Northern portion of Mahdah, letting loose thousands of missiles which hit either the decoys or actual Crontorian aircraft.

The actual Crontorian attack of thousands of missiles had been engaged by what SAM defenses were capable of intercepting missiles in mid air and although some were brought down before they reached their targets. Thousands of other missiles hit their marks in the cities they targeted crippling them immensely. Military targets that were engaged by these missiles also hit some of their targets, Mahdavian troops were also spread evenly across the entire Northern portion of the country although they were not without their losses. At least several thousand men and women were killed and even more wounded in the after math of the missile barrage along with the civilians casualties in the cities struck.

Within hours however a good portion of the AA defense network had been engaged and either needed maitnence or were completely destroyed. Several airfields had also been either damaged or not capable of being a functioning air field anymore, the ones that were still operational began launching aircraft to counter the Crontorian aircraft. At least 300 Corsaires, Warhawks and Sparrowhawks took to the skies to engage the enemy as they'd hope to hold some what aerial supremacy in the area. On the ground at least six million Mahdavian army forces were in the current theatre of operations for now, soon a additional Mahdavian army would join the fray which were currently traveling through the Kahsar Mountain pass and heading north to link up with other ground units.

What remained of the cities hit by the Crontorian missile onslaught were of course continued to be defended, rubble and debris were gathered and used to establish fortified positions and strong holds. Militant forces in the area also contributed to the defense in buffing up current positions and utilizing their skill in bomb making to devise hundreds of IEDs which would litter routes expected to be used by Crontorian ground forces in a spearhead into Mahdah. The Mahdavian armies now in the north would also fortify and prepare themselves for a Crontorian onslaught, consolidating proper AA defenses amongst their units and maneuvering artillery units and armor units into strategic positions.

Crontor
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Crontor » Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:20 pm

Sondria;
Sondrian Capital Islands;
Sondrian Regional Council;
Sondrian Regional Council Chambers:

Over the course of the last week, Gavin Cranico had watched in silent indifference as the delegates of Sondria’s nations complained in various stages of ignorance about the ongoing situation in Yalos and Jagis. Some of the delegates were simply idiotic both in their rhetoric and actions, such as the representatives of the Haven who had voiced their support for the former communist regime and then pledged to send combat forces into Sondria along with the threat of possible intervention should their fleets be assaulted. Most delegates were much more level headed, such as the Germans who pressed again and again for ceasefires that were surely not going to happen. Key players in the conflict were either silent or not present and no one had offered an amiable solution to any of the issues present.

Gavin was brooding. The Imperial Federation, despite pushing for the talks, had not taken a lead role in the negotiations. Content with letting the conflict run its course, the administration in Vienna had been satisfied with allowing the buffoons composing the Sondrian Regional Council to argue endlessly and ultimately head home in defeat while the Imperial Federation enjoyed a clean victory in Alkharania. A wide range of circumstances had seen Crontorian goals on the continent falter and ultimately die off, forcing a fundamental rethink in the administration’s approach to Alkharania and ultimately its entire foreign policy. The past days had seen Representative Gavin Cranico in near constant contact with President Carter, his foreign policy advisers, and Minister of State Alan Suderity. With a plan finalized, Cranico was to present them to Sondria.

“My fellow delegates,” began Gavin Cranico, cutting off the Havenite ambassador’s monotonous vignette, “this council is notorious for one trait. It is neither a favorable nor desirable trait, and unfortunately, it has been stuck with us since the very inception of this council. The Sondrian Regional Council, meant to stand above all nations and provide a moral beacon of guidance, cooperation, and civility, has suffered and is suffering from a rampant bout of inaction. This council will continue to rot so long as we, the members of the Sondrian Regional Council, allow this trend to become our legacy.”

“Founded in the aftermath of the devastation wrought by the conflicts associated by the Sondrian Cold War, we have for forty years now stood at the helm of Sondrian leadership. Through conflict and peace, these council and its power have been left largely on the sidelines, never once able to effectively solve international problems diplomatically or help push our region towards development and cooperation. In fact, in our most basic task of preventing conflict, we have failed, not once or even twice, but to levels indicating failure at all levels of this organization. To date, this council has yet to solve a major international crisis, and that is shameful.”

“There still exists the possibility of redemption and the Imperial Federation has devised the perfect venture that can prove to the region, and most importantly ourselves, that this council has not been relegated to the dustbin of regional politics. As you are probably all aware, the Imperial Federation had earlier announced intentions to annex territories formerly belonging to the nation of Jagis, a nation that has been decimated by conflict and widespread human rights abuses. The Jagites are a hardy and determined people that, although battered, are surely able to rise once again to regional prominence. Right now, they simply need the opportunity and protection to rebuild their shattered nation and that is exactly what we plan to do. As of now, the Imperial Federation intends to hand over control of territory we have claimed in Yalos to the Sondrian Regional Council in order to facilitate free and fair elections inside Jagis which will be followed by a new government representative of the Yalosii people.”

“The Imperial Federation is happy to keep peacekeeping forces in Jagis under an SDF mandate, but we implore this council to give them that mandate. Although additional peacekeeping forces are not needed, there is a pressing need for SRC personnel to help oversee the process of rebuilding Jagite society. We are fully committed to this cause and have already served as an ally of the Jagite people throughout this trying time. As the representative of the Imperial Federation of Crontor, I ask you to commit to the same.”

Receiver: The Second Imperial Emirate of Mahdah
Subject: Peace Proposal

With a heavy heart, the Imperial Federation has recommitted combat forces to a Mahdavian theater of operations. Unfortunately, this train of events has become something of a habit for our two nations, repeatedly butting heads over juxtaposed foreign policy goals and ideals. While the Imperial Federation is ready, willing, and able to pursue a campaign into the Mahdavian heartland alongside its allies, we understand that this course of action will lead to unspeakable bloodshed. Already, our forces have devastated your cities and are preparing to continue their campaign.

This war will not end well for the Emirate. As such, the Imperial Federation is willing to offer the possibility of a negotiated settlement that will avoid any further bloodletting. The continued presence of Mahdavian combat forces in the nations of Yalos and Senera is seen as a direct threat to the security of the Imperial Federation and its allies. Should the Emirate be willing to withdraw all military forces from the two aforementioned nations, including combat, support, and logistics units, the Imperial Federation would be willing to accept a ceasefire that runs until the final withdrawal of Mahdavian forces from Yalos and Senera. Following the withdrawal, the Imperial Federation and Mahdah can establish a formally negotiated peace.

During this period of withdrawal, the Imperial Federation promises to withdraw all combat forces from Mahdavian territory and cease any and all attacks on Mahdavian targets, both within and out of sovereign Mahdavian territory. In addition, the Imperial Federation vows not to violate sovereign land, water, or airspace and likewise promises not to interfere in the withdrawal of Mahdavian units in Senera or Yalos. We find that these terms are both constructive and reasonable.

We await your response.

Alan Suderity
Ministry of State
Last edited by Crontor on Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mahdah
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Mahdah » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:05 pm

THE SECOND IMPERIAL EMIRATE OF MAHDAH

Recipiant: The Imperial Federation of Crontor.
Sender: Grand Vizier Sharaf Usman of Mahdah
Subject: Ceasefire & Withdrawl.

Greetings,

Although it is against current Mahdavian foreign policy and doctrine for Mahdavian-Alkharanian policy and prosperity. It has become apparent that conflict between the Imperial Federation and the Second Imperial Emirate would not do good in the long run for either nation. So it has been decided and on behalf of Zafar Faiheem Al Baghdadi that a ceasefire and a total withdraw of all materials and personnel of war will be done in Yalos and Senera. All naval fleets will be recalled back to their ports within Mahdah and once completed a formal peace negotiation will be done between representatives of the Imperial Federation and the Second Imperial Emirate.

Sincerely signed,

Sharaf Usman, Grand Vizier of Mahdah

The Greater Aryan Race
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Aryan Race » Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:52 am

Sondrian Regional Council
Sondrian Capital Islands

Reich Ambassador Drexler sat impassively as he listened to the Crontorian ambassador's speech, peppered of course with all the customary calls for obligatory action by all Sondrian states to combat the ongoing conflict and Alkharania, while at the same time playing up their own contributions to resolving peacefully the war in Alkharania. No one of course could deny that the Crontorians had contributed immensely to the halting and destruction of the Selos regime's genocidal activities in the area, but the Germans had also noted with considerable wariness, Crontorian efforts to carve up the Jagis territories for themselves together with the Armed Dominions of Deusaeuri.

Not that the Germans found it morally reprehensible of course. The fate and plight of millions of Sondrians was of no concern to the hard-headed practitioners of realpolitik but the balance of power in Sondria on the other hand was of paramount importance to the Greater Aryan Race. The carving up and dismemberment of Jagisville between Crontor and Deusaeuri was one such issue of concern to the Reich, because it left open the risk of destabilizing the region even further. There was always the worry, no matter how far-off the possibility, that the Reich would find itself facing the same fact as the Jagis and the Yalosii, as their nations were dismembered and their populations transferred by their conquerors. Maintaining the regional balance of power under a so-called "Concert of Sondria", was crucial to the interests of the Reich.

Ambassador Drexler now rose to speak, once Cranico had finished his speech.

"Esteemed delegates of this council, the business of resolving conflicts through peaceful methods has always been a long and tedious one, given the need to accommodate the differing and often conflicting opinions and demands from all belligerent parties involved in the conflict zone. This current war in Alkharania is no exception."

"As you are all aware, the Reich Government of the Greater Aryan Race sought to intervene, together with forces of the Triad Pact, because the actions of the Selos Bolshevik regime in Yalos in unilaterally invading the Republic of Jagisville constituted a serious and grievous disturbance of the balance of power in Sondria. Our previous calls for a diplomatic solution have long been ignored by the hostile-negative belligerent forces of the former Yalosii government which is why we have acted and have responded with the full might of our armed forces."

"Yet this government has long continued to believe in the importance of utilising all diplomatic measures necessary to bring the war in Alkharania to close. Our proposals have been met from polite refusal to outright rejection. We thus cannot help but wonder as to why our proposals, reasonable ones in fact, have continued to be rejected by the parties involved."

"Nonetheless, in response to the proposals of the Crontorian delegate concerning the current situation in Yalos and Jagisville proper, the Government of the Reich wishes to respond with a more definitive counter-proposal: The Reich offers to assume unilateral and complete control over all Yalosii territories under Crontorese control so that a single unified authority may take charge in facilitating the recovery of the region. All other remaining territory in Yalos will also come under a single Sondrian peacekeeping authority, spearheaded by the GAR. All militia forces in Yalos proper, including units of the Red Guard and loyalists of the former Selos regime, are to lay down their arms and surrender themselves for internment to the German Wehrmacht. All other foreign powers will evacuate from Yalos proper."

"Once these measures are in place and stability has been restored to Sondria, we will help assist in the administering of democratic elections to allow the Yalosii people to choose a suitable government of their choice. Once a functioning Yalosii government has been formed, we propose a final peace treaty to be signed by all belligerent parties in the conflict to formally terminate the conflict in Allharania and ensure an honourable and just peace emerges."

"We are more than willing to contribute the forces necessary for this endeavour, as we already have sizeable troop contingents in Yalos. I urge the Council to give their full unanimous support for this proposal that the GAR has put forward for their consideration."

"As for the former Republic of Jagisville, while we welcome the news that the Imperial Federation of Crontor has abandoned their proposed annexation plans for Jagisville, we believe that CAF units should continue to remain in Jagisville to maintain the general peace and stability in the area while the Council establishes a temporary trusteeship over the former Jagisville state."
Last edited by The Greater Aryan Race on Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mahdah
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Mahdah » Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:58 pm

Across Eastern Yalos and Senera.

With the ceasefire now under way between Mahdah and the Imperial Federation of Crontor, it had to carry out it's promises which was withdrawing from Eastern Yalos and Senera. At least eight million men in total would be gathering their materials and everything they had brought with them and leaving either by boarding the 4th Command Fleet or going across Senera to ships waiting to ship them across the Gulf. Peace had been made with the Imperial Federation but the Titanicians themselves were still a massed on the border and the Mahdavian General's Staff was not going to take chances in thinking they would also back down because their ally was now withdrawing.

Northern Mahdavian Theatre of Operations.

As the withdrawl of combat forces and materials in Eastern Yalos and Senera began, combat forces in Northern Mahdah begun to re-group and continuing the preparation for a possible enemy offensive from across the border. Additional supplies and manpower were also currently going through the Kahsar Mountain pass which included additional AA systems which would replace the destroyed ones. Mahdavian ground forces in the North begun re-consolidating their defensive belts around the cities of Baglar, Korosu and idil. Other cities such as Tarabya , Fatih and Zambak were also beefed up with a more concentrated defense.

Air supremacy in Northern Mahdah was also re-established as squadrons fanned out on patrols. From the sea, the 1st Command Fleet began moving up the coast towards Northern Mahdah which it would take up positions in the Yavuz Gulf which is named after the city of Yavuz to oversee the withdrawl of Crontorian assets of war from Northern Alkharania.

Yalos
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Yalos » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:54 am

The Sondrian Regional Council
Sondria, In Sondrian Waters

For sharper eared delegates at the Sondrian regional council, it was obvious that somebody was approaching the regional council building, half a dozen people, in fact, all of them the elite of Yalos’ youth league. Paul Manikato’s retinue could be heard, down the hall, chattering excitedly as it approached the double doors leading into the regional council chamber. The soft clapping of shoes upon tile floor and the rustling of last minute papers were met with the anxious whisperings and unchanneled anxiety of a dozen personnel, as the footsteps grew louder and louder.

Suddenly, the doors were thrust open by the guards at arms as Paul Manikato and his secretaries filed into the room inconspicuously, past several delegates in attendance who glanced up at him bewilderedly as he took his seat in the Yalosii chair. As the bastard child of the recently deposed Selos Manikato and leading member of the new provisional government, Paul was a unique man, and accordingly elicited many strange, indecipherable looks from those present. Still, trying to maintain his composure, he forced himself to merely take a seat, and smile at the cameras and lights.

He was the first Yalosii citizen to ever take a seat in the Sondrian regional council.

As the discussion raged about him, Paul’s mind was racing for a way to assert and project the goals of the new government, analyzing the situation with the mind of the son of a paranoid dictator; that is to say, with great paranoia and apprehension. Lingering on the implications of every uttered word, Paul sought ulterior motives from all who spoke, and, tapping his fingers on his desk, eventually began to frown in distaste at the discussions of Yalosii territory and sovereignty—discussions raised without the consent or desire of the Yalosii people, and dangerous discussions at that.

“Drexler,” Paul stood in slight annoyance, “I hope that you do not believe that you can simply assume control of our sacred lands without our consent? We, the Yalosii people, shall never submit to such humiliation. We have more honor than that.”

“You act as though we, ourselves, have no say here, but these are our lands, and our people. You forget that the Kutiomayese Free Yalosii Army is responsible to administering to most non-Triad and Desusaeuri occupied regions, and, in fact, would be more than capable of handling rebuilding and administration of damaged, occupied regions, too. Despite the grievous war crimes committed by some in this committee,” Paul avoided staring at the Shogunate delegacy, “most of our nation has, with the exception our major cities, remained largely intact.”

“We do not desire a foreign occupation of any of our sacred lands. Every inch of Yalosii soil is significant to our people, and any man who attempts to deny us our Sa’vahana, our promised land, will find that he will be…unable to hold it indefinitely. This is a promise,” Paul’s eyes flashed dangerously. “I find it utterly horrifying that, in the wake of attempted ethnic cleansing and mass murder by an Islamic, Bolshevik Monster that you seek to punish the victims and steal our soil in wanton land grabs. We can rebuild our own homeland without your solders forcing their ideologies upon us.”

Paul gave a few moments of dramatic pause.

“We do need aid, yes much aid. I would be proud and arrogant to claim otherwise, but we will not accept aid forced upon us by military force, and will see it as exactly what it is; imperialist conquest in the guise of humanitarianism. We want peace, order and stability, yes, but we do not want it thrust upon us at the point of a bayonet. We’ve already had such order imposed upon us for a decade. Selos Manikato is gone, his accomplices arrested, and his soldiers scattered. We, the leaders of the resistance, want nothing more than to be allowed to rebuild our own country. Any nation that returns our soil will earn the eternal gratitude of our people and our state. But any that tries to keep it will be an enemy to the Yalosii people.

Paul’s assistant nodded and a series of photos of mutilated bodies were projected onto a large screen.

“We’ve all seen the war crimes in Jagis. But look at these images. These are the crimes of a decade. A decade’s mass murder, extermination and forced reeducation. A decade of trying to obliterate the culture of our people. It was a decade of persecution against those who rejected Islam to worship the Gods of their ancestors and a decade of anguish for our people.”

He flashed through images of traditional priests being burned alive, with grinning soldiers stamping their faces into the soil with iron-tipped boots, of children being hurt from rafters of buildings by their schoolbags, and defiant teenagers being marched, in chains, towards firing squadrons.

“I was one such victim, and only survived such purges because of who my father was. That saved me from a firing squadron, whereupon I was exiled, to spend my days wandering the world. But as I was being driven away in safety that fateful day, many of my close friends, teenagers, were being lined up against walls and stabbed, repeatedly, with bayonets before being shot in the heads, and thrown into ditches. I cannot, I cannot—“his voice cracked, “I cannot cry for them anymore. My innocence, and the innocence of my people, has long been stolen.

“This is what happens under occupation. This is why we need our own homeland, and why we need a safe homeland, guarded by our own people, by our own warriors. Let us choose. Let us choose freedom and justice, let us choose our culture, and the preservation of our culture.”

Throughout Yalos,
Sa'vahana, Alkharania

As Paul’s speech made its rounds through the web, masked Kutiomayese fighters, huddled around campfires and radio sets cleaned Kalashnikov rifles and smoked thick cigars as the fighting over the smaller towns begin began to fall to a standstill. Crontorian supplied aircraft roared viciously overhead as the fighters prepared to rush, once again, into the field of fire to slay the Bolshevik foe. Waving the blue and yellow of the Yalosii liberation movement, they rushed into battle, grim and vicious as the Red Guard elements that now floundered in Jagis.

Unsupplied and without air support, elements of the Red Guard, under promises of amnesty and new identities, began to capitulate to the Free Yalosii Army by the battalion, pushed precariously towards the south, into the sea, as more and more fighters, from abroad and domestic, some soldiers even abandoning their posts in the Gristol Serkonese foreign legion with tacit approval of their commanding officers, swelled the ranks of Kutiomaya into the tens of millions. Mass rallies and cheering crowds of people greeted the Kutiomaya at each liberated city. Abandoned Red Guard tanks and aircraft were left on roads and runways as the red guard beat a hasty retreat from the onrushing wrath of the Yalosii people.

Captured arsenals of isolated tanks and armor found their way into the hands of Kutiomaya fighters, as small, crude armored battalions and artillery batteries were organized and compiled by the seasoned --formerly exiled-- officers of the old Imperial order. Small armored units then evolved into the backbone of the first armored divisions, as muddled units of T-90s and T-34s were mingled with awkward formations of Leopards and armored cars. Still, crewed by former Serkonese Foreign Legion tankists, these tank formations easily outmatched the unsupported Red infantry. The Red Guard was being pushed towards the sea, exactly as Ayami Ku'ozaikkata desired.

The Rise of an Empress,
Syuoka's Crowning,

Ayami Ku'ozaikkata sighed, placed the phone back in the receiver with a pleased smile on her face, and turned to face Melanie, who sat in a big leather office chair, her legs dangling off the edge.

“You know, Melanie, you remind me of myself when I was younger.” Ayami stood, pacing back and forth in the room, her hands folded behind her back in contemplation.”

“When I was your age, like yourself, I was precocious, mature and saw horrible, horrible things long before I should have. My father was a death-camp warden, but he always raised me as a faithful adherent to Thasal’Tha and forced me to swear to protect the Yalosii people.

“Naturally, he was arrested for treason after some secret police agents got wind of his connections to the Kutiomaya. He was shot in front of me, and I was relocated to a re-education camp, to learn the ‘socialist way’. I was the biggest crock of bullshit I had to endure, and if I hadn’t been getting beaten regularly, I would have thought it stupidly hilarious.”

Ayami laughed, bitterly as Melanie watched, transfixed and empathetic.

“Well…then what happened?” Melanie queried, leaning slightly forwards.

“Well, I was beautiful, or more beautiful than most of the girls in the camp at any rate, so they took me back to the capital after they thought me sufficiently broken down and reformed to serve as Selos’ secretary. But-” Ayami suddenly snarled, “My spirit is like the Yalosii spirit. It shall never, never be broken! Never…the Yalosii spirit can’t be broken. That’s what father taught me.”

Melanie didn’t make a sound.

“Melanie,” Ayamai turned to face Melanie in an almost confrontational manner. “I know that you don’t know anything about our culture. But, our people have suffered. Billions of people need hope, and you’re the only thing that can offer them that hope. Our people are coming out of years of the cruelty you saw in Jagis, and have nothing to hold on to.”

Melanie’s eyes widened in shock.

“You mean that those soldiers did those--things to their own country?”

“They’ve been doing it for years. The same things you’ve seen, on a far grander scale than you can imagine. Can you even begin to comprehend the suffering our people face, now?”

“I—I…”

“This is why we need you Melanie. I know that you might not feel ready to take on the responsibility, but I’ll help you. I promise. I need you to adopt and love our culture, for the people. You can help billions of people, Melanie.”

The next day, Melanie stood before a vast crowd of hundreds, packed into a makeshift temple. She had donned a white, flowering silken robe with golden ornaments hanging off her shoulders and legs, blinded by the flash of a thousand cameras. She trembled in nervousness but stepped forward as Ayamai took her side, comfortingly.

“Don’t worry,” Ayamai whispered, “You’ll be fine.”

Melanie nodded, and stepped to the altar, trying to shake. She stared the priest directly in the eye with confidence engendered of a greater purpose.

“Do you, Melanie Von Clem, honor the name of the great god, Thasal’Tha, and solemnly swear to serve the Yalosii people in defending the Sa’vahana? Will you uphold the dignity of our people and serve our people with every ounce of strength in your body?”

“I do,” Melanie responded in perfect Yalosii.

“I hereby proclaim you, Syuoka, guardian of our ancient traditions! All rise for Syuoka Empress!”

Ayamai smiled as a thousand men and women, soldiers and business people, statesmen and peasants and leaders alike stood, roaring their approval with great enthusiasm as Melanie, now christened Syuoka, turned to face the great masses. She felt a sense of meaning in her heart again, a meaning that she hadn't felt since Jean-Louis had gone missing. A purpose. She had lost her family in the invasion, but gained a new family. The Yalosii people.
Last edited by Yalos on Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Crontor
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Crontor » Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:31 pm

Sondria;
Sondrian Capital Islands;
Sondrian Regional Council;
Sondrian Regional Council Chambers:

As he listened to the German and then unexpected Yalosii remarks, Gavin Cranico nodded, smiled, and considered the options before the council. He doubted that any nation would oppose handing over what remained of the Jagite state to international observers. Despite the Deuasaeurian claims and the agreed upon status of the city of Hasenbach, the physical borders of the state remained largely intact. Everything else within the state, largely the nation and government, had been shattered. The Yalosii had left a path of carnage as they marched eastward and while the battles envisioned by Northeastern Command against the Yalosii Red Guard had never materialized, enough combat had taken place between Jagite National Guard elements and the Yalosii to leave plenty of casualties scattered across the battle lines.

Cranico was pleased to see a Yalosii delegation, especially one he was told was extremely friendly to the Imperial Federation. It would appear that talks had already go on to some extent in backroom sessions seeing as Ambassador Cranico had been ordered by Vienna to acquiesce to Yalosii demands. The current conference was dictating their terms of surrender and the future of their nation which meant that their input was needed, relevant, and above all appreciated. Their opposition to foreign occupation forces and their assurances that they could handle the post war reconstruction was welcomed considering the largely laughable plan that control be handed to German authorities. The German involvement was seen largely as an unnecessary and annoying bout of adventurism by the Imperial Federation, worth far more headaches than any actual contribution of combat forces. Now the key was removing them from the equation.

“Ambassador Drexler, Ambassador Manikato, thank you for your remarks,” began Ambassador Cranico, rising to face the assembled delegates, “firstly I think we can all agree that Jagis should remain a free and sovereign nation. I implore the government of the Deusaeuri to reconsider their planned annexation in lights of the needs of the Jagite people, but at the very least, we all have a commitment to a free Jagis. Under SRC guidance, I agree with Ambassador Drexler that Crontorian and other peacekeepers should stay in Jagis to help rebuild Jagite security forces and ensure that elections proceed. I move that the SRC immediately send officials to Jagisville to begin oversight of this process.”

“Regarding the status of the Yalosii state, I’m afraid Ambassador Drexler that the Sondrian Regional Council nor the Imperial Federation can accept your proposal. Asking to hand over authority to a German occupation force does not advance the interests of the region, the continent of Alkharania, or the Yalosii people. I agree that it would be beneficial that all foreign forces evacuate Yalos, including German military forces. If they do not leave voluntarily, I can guarantee that they will return home in some capacity. Yalos has already demonstrated an ability to start the reconstruction process and all of our nations can play an important role. However, this does not include a foreign presence or the outright theft of Yalosii land. Yalos should remain a coherent state and return to pre-war borders.”

“Following the conclusion of this peace conference, for as I understand the hostile elements within Yalos are laying down their arms, foreign soldiers should begin the process of evacuating from Yalos. Furthermore, those responsible for war crimes committed over the course of this war should be identified and tried by the Sondrian Regional Council for crimes against humanity. Are there any objections to the aforementioned?”

Receiver: The Second Imperial Emirate of Mahdah
Subject: Withdrawal and Further Peace

The Imperial Federation is pleased with your acceptance of the proposed ceasefire and withdrawal of combat forces from both Yalos and Senera. As per our agreement, the Crontorian Armed Forces have begun the process of withdrawing all currently deployed expeditionary forces from Mahdavian waters and Titanician territory. Elements of the Crontorian Army and Crontorian Air Defense Force are presently withdrawing or loading onto elements of the Crontorian Navy.

We are confident that a long term peaceful solution can be found with the possibility of cooperation at some point in the future between our two great nations. The conclusion of this conflict by peaceful means stands as an example to the region and a foundation for relations between our nations in the coming days. A formal peace can be concluded following the final withdrawal.

Alan Suderity
Ministry of State

Receiver: The Socialist Republic of Rustonia
Subject: Rustonian Expeditionary Forces

Intelligence derived from a series of sources has identified a mobilization and movement of Rustonian forces on a scale never before seen by the Imperial Federation. This movement has been met with understandable curiosity from the Imperial Federation regarding the destinations, composition, and purposes of the deployed force. We can only assume that these forces are intended to fight in support of the deposed Yalosii regime and will threaten current efforts to establish a long term peace. With this in mind, the Imperial Federation would kindly ask the Socialist Republic of Rustonia to cease movement of expeditionary elements and withdraw them to Rustonian soil.

Currently, elements of the Free Yalosii Army are mopping up the very last vestiges of Red Guard control in Yalos and with their coming victories, it is readily apparent that the former regime has lost. Continuing to support the former regime is both inadvisable politically and militarily. If the movement of Rustonian forces has caught the attention of the Imperial Federation, surely other powers have taken notice. Whether these forces consist of the Onekawans to your east or the Marquesans in the path of your intended voyage, both stand as potential combatants if you proceed.

It is in the best interests of Sondria and the nation of Rustonia to cease any and all combat movements within the vicinity of Yalos, especially those intending to reinforce deployed forces. This war has concluded with minimal bloodshed. It would be beneficial to continue that trend.

We await your response.

Alan Suderity
Ministry of State

Receiver: The Nations of Sondria
Encryption: None
Subject: The Annexation of Anthlon

The Imperial Federation is deeply saddened with recent events on the continent of Alkharania. Reports that have surfaced from a wide range of intelligence sources have indicated human rights abuses including ethnic cleansing, mass rape, and looting. These were unfortunately not isolated events, but part of a wide reaching campaign of dominance pursued by invading forces across the nation of Jagis. While international efforts to stop the bloodletting have proven successful thus far, the rampant instability and bloodshed enveloping Sondria is a persistent and increasingly dire problem.

For centuries, the Imperial Federation has committed itself and its military to the pursuit of Sondrian peace and security. Even today, in an unstable and uncertain security environment, we continue to uphold that pledge. Across the region, the Crontorian Armed Forces and the Imperial Federation are sworn to uphold the tenets of liberty, human rights, and sovereign governance and fight for the aforementioned wherever they are threatened. In keeping with this pledge, the Imperial Federation needs to ensure that the brave men and women of the Crontorian Armed Forces are in well positioned for these tasks. This is why the Imperial Federation would like to announce the annexation of territory known as the Anthlon Isles, to be split with the Elder Republic of Erjunhuf and the nation of Deusaeuri. The Crontorian portion of this territory will serve to further our efforts to keep and maintain regional peace and security.

Alan Suderity
Ministry of State
Last edited by Crontor on Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Erjunhuf
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Erjunhuf » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:56 am

Recommended Listening

The Erjunhite Advance Force
Ju'tozzo, Yalos

Through the rubble and ruin of the Yalosii capital, the Erjunhite military pushed ever forward, hellbent on reaching their Triad comrades in the city center. Colonel Bolton, now atop an Abraxas tank continued to oversee the advance, although smoke currently blocked much of the vision he had of the frontlines; with reinforcements coming in from the beach, along with the devastating Crontorian missile strike mere minutes ago, the going had been considerably easier, but patches of resistance remained scattered along the city streets, and as the advance drew closer to the palace, the Yalosii defense had stiffened once more. His own casualties were rapidly mounting, and only the influx of men from the 2nd and 3rd FAR Corps had allowed the Erjunhites to continue moving at their current pace.

"Colonel! I think they're charging us!" A cry from one of the forward elements came through his Galea helmet. "We're seeing a lot of movement and gunfire up here, but it's hard to tell through all the smoke."

"If they come at us in force, dig in and wipe them out; we can not retreat at any cost. No matter what, you hold the line." Bolton quickly replied, privately confused as to why the Yalosii would leave their defensive positions for a charge. Are they that desperate to stop us? Or is this some newly renewed sense of zeal?

"Wait...sir, we've got friendly units coming our way."

"What do you mean friendly units? Have the Crontorians pushed their way into the city that quickly?" The colonel asked, now even more confused. "I need some answers here, stat."

"No sir...hold on, patching you a video uplink. You have to see it to believe it."

Only a second later, video feed from the frontline was displayed in his helmet; coming in through the smoke and dust of the ruins of Ju'tozzo, much to his surprise, the Marquesan and Iohann contingent he had come to save was now charging through the horde of Yalosii ground forces, yelling fiercely as they slowly but surely punched their way through the frontline towards his men. Covered in blood, dirt, and dust, they looked almost medieval in their appearance, and their ghoulish battle-cries echoed over the gunfire and through the city streets; in the middle of the charge, a lone man carried a battle-worn Marquesan flag forward through the smoke and carnage, never ceasing to stop, retreat, or even take cover. Even when the flagbearer was shot and killed, another man took his place, dropping his weapon and continuing to signal the unrelenting charge. For a moment, the entire Erjunhite frontline stopped firing and paused, awestruck by the completely unexpected sight. But only for a moment.

"Well don't just stand there! Give them some damned covering fire!" Bolton yelled into the radio; seconds later, the Abraxas he was riding in on thundered a welcoming response toward the Yalosii positions, intent on providing help for the incoming allied forces; not to be outdone by their comrades, the forward elements of the 1st Far Corps roared in response and rushed to meet the charge with one of their own, bayonets-first, taking casualties but overrunning the remaining Yalosii forces in the street, who by now were caught in the middle of an improvised pincer and unable to prevent being completely overwhelmed. In a matter of seconds, both allied charges met in the middle and the advance of the Erjunhites halted almost immediately; where mere seconds ago there had been an inexorable and frenzied push toward the palace, the Erjunhite FAR Corps, now joined by unwounded TSELI and Praetorians, rapidly dug in to provide secure lines of retreat for the wounded. Additional Erjunhite armor, rolling in fresh off of the beaches, continued to move forward along with certain forward elements of the 1st FAR Corps, in order to provide additional cover for any stragglers still coming in from the city center.

Although it had been accomplished in quite possibly the most unorthodox fashion possible, the advance had linked up with their allies. Now, it was simply a matter of enduring whatever the Yalosii ground forces had left until the city could be either secured or completely destroyed.

Caisleán Island
Northern Anthlon

Against the grey, peaceful sky of the far Sondrian north, the Erjunhite task force, previously destined for Mahdah but now abuzz with activity off the coast of the Anthlon island chain, stood out quite noticeably. While the projected front against Mahdah had fizzled out far more quickly than anyone in the Ministry of Defense had expected, there had been one major benefit to diverting almost half of the Elder Republics active wartime resources; Caisleán Island, as it had been dubbed informally by Erjunhite military cartographers, of the northern Anthlon chain was unoccupied by any true presence, aside from a few small fishing villages. Over the course of delivering troops towards the center of Sondria, Erjunhite military planners had learned one valuable lesson: the Elder Republic required closer, domestically-owned and operated forward operating bases, in order to better project force. Locals on the island had been rudely awakened in the early hours of the morning to discover helicopters flying overhead, scouring the land; less than an hour later, troops had landed on the ground to secure positions throughout the island, largely unarmed so as not to terrify the indigenous population. By noon, the teal and black flag of the Elder Republic flew atop the highest point on the volcanic island; locals had been given the option of citizenship and relocation, along with a very generous monetary package to boot. For all intents and purposes, the island was now the property of the GAER, and the largest Erjunhite military base outside of Melegea itself.

Similar operations were occurring thousands of miles away from Caisleán, on a small island known as Theas, a few hundred kilometers off of the shores of Epraria and Iohann, albeit on a far smaller scale so as not to provoke or frighten any of Erjunhuf's neighbors, all of whom had been alerted to the movement before beginning the occupation. It would play host to a smaller forward operating base than would be present on Caisleán, but it was no less representative of the new direction Erjunhite foreign policy was aiming: rather than isolating herself as she had done for decades, Erjunhuf was actively taking steps to face the world on its terms, a giant tentatively testing the boundaries of its power and ability. While the seizure and annexation of two tiny islands was indeed a small step, one that many nations would gloss over if they bothered to take notice at all, for the Elder Republic it was proof of a new era of doing business, and one that seemed to shine favorably on Melegea as a power. Only time would tell.

Sondria Regional Council Islands

Aiden Fel listened to his colleagues speak in silence, scribbling down quick notes to ensure he was aware of the general consensus of the SRC Chamber. It was obvious that while everyone agreed that it the rebuilding of Yalos was a necessary aspect to achieving a long-term peace, nobody could agree on who or what organization would be allowed to actually oversee the reconstruction phase. All of the combatants had some stake in the future of Yalos - it occupied too key an area to simply be ignored - and nobody wanted to potentially lose influence if it could be helped. But the SRC was far too weak, both in will and in strength, to project a neutral and lasting peace into Yalos for a sizable duration. There was still, however, one option that could prove amenable to all parties involved.

"If I might quickly interject." Aiden quickly jumped in as the Crontorian ambassador ended his oration, rising up to face the rest of the chamber. "Ladies and gentlemen of the SRC, no doubt you are all aware that The Elder Republic has made a sizable commitment to ensuring the end of the Manikato regime and the creation of a democratic, or at the very least a stable and peaceful postwar Yalosii state. Truly, this is the largest commitment of Erjunhite soldiers to a foreign war in at least three generations, perhaps even longer than that. While we have indeed accomplished that goal, thanks to the efforts of numerous nations represented here today, for my government and people, anything less than the completion of our goal for a stable Yalos will be viewed as an incomplete success; while we appreciate the idea of allowing the Sondria Regional Council to take the lead in restoring the Yalosii state, unfortunately this international body has thus far proven itself incapable of achieving even a modicum of success ever since its inception, regardless of what it attempts to do. We fear that this trend will continue into the foreseeable future, and the results would be catastrophic for both the Yalosii people as well as the rest of Alkharania; the destruction it could potentially sow could affect the Alkharanian continent, perhaps even the rest of Sondria, for years. Obviously, we view this as an unacceptable risk to be taken."

"Therefore, my government proposes that Erjunhite soldiers and workers, rather than SRC officials, shall remain in Yalos after the war is over, in order to keep the peace and ensure an orderly transition from the Manikato regime to the new one currently taking root. While many in the room may take an affront to a Triad power seizing an SRC mandate, I believe that many of you realize that Erjunhuf is, above all else, a nation that abides by its word: these troops, if this proposal is accepted, will do no more than work with the current government and in conjunction with the Free Yalosii Army to oversee the transitional phase of reconstruction within the Yalosii state; we ask for no territory other than temporary bases for our forces to live and work, which we would of course return as soon as our mandate has been completed. We seek no colonial presence nor have an imperialistic imperative, simply a desire to maintain the peace after the dust has settled."

Aiden paused to allow the concept to be briefly considered by the rest of the chamber before turning to the Yalosii ambassador; while others in the room had ignored any input from the Yalosii delegation, the Erjunhite ambassador was readily apparent of the necessity to include them in any arrangements: if a successful agreement was to be had, it would have to come with the consent of Paul Manikato. "I will not dispute your belief in the right of your people to self-determination - every nation must be free to choose its own course, an ideal that the Elder Republic ascribes wholeheartedly to - but there can be no denying that your nation has suffered grievously, and the process of healing those wounds could take years. We possess the means and resources to considerably accelerate your recovery, if you are willing to cooperate with us. Would this be a proposal your government is willing to accept?"
Last edited by Erjunhuf on Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Map of Erjunhuf
Demonym: Erjunhite

The Greater Aryan Race
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Aryan Race » Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:16 am

Sondrian Regional Council
Sondrian Capital Islands

Ambassador Drexler listened on expressionless as he found himself being undercut firstly by the unexpected arrival of that little tyke Paul Mankato from the newfound Yalos federative government that claimed for itself the right to act as sole successor to the Selos regime. Paul Manikato had sought to make use of his sudden appearance to launch into a speech denouncing the German proposal to have a German-led peacekeeping administration established in Yalos, as if his own government and "Free Army" were more than capable of handling Yalos, or rather what was left of it. To make things worse, the Crontorians themselves were suddenly speaking in agreement with Paul and pouring water on the Reich's own proposals concerning Yalos, an action which triggered off silent alarm bells in Drexler's head. It took the greatest amount of effort possible for him to conceal the rage that was blazing inside him as he watched the SRC ridicule the German delegation's suggestions for resolving the Alkharanian War.

Now the Erjunhites were themselves proposing the same measures that the GAR had suggested although there was no doubt in Drexler's mind that the Yalosii would agree wholeheartedly to the presence of Erjunhite troops rather than German soldiers.

His mind racing quickly, Drexler knew it was increasingly pointless for him to press for an active German presence in Yalos, seeing as such a move would be rejected in it's entirety. Better for him to beat a tactical retreat while he could so as to salvage something out of this increasingly moribund conference. No doubt his masters in the Wilhelmstrasse would be notified of the proceedings in the SRC, from which they would then chart the next moves of the German government.

But first things first, Drexler had to make his response.

"Herr Manikato, considering that there wasn't, until most recently apparently, a functioning government apparatus in Yalos capable of administering the region, the fact remains that the allied forces of the Triad and the Greater Aryan Race are the only real entities capable of preventing your country from sliding into anarchy and civil war."

"I think you are mistaken in assuming that the Reich is involved in the current Alkharanian war for some far-fetched imperialist scheme. Lest you forget good sir, while you've been living in comfortable exile abroad, German soldiers fought, and some paid with their lives, to free your countrymen and the rest of the inhabitants of the Alkharanian sub-continent, from the oppressive and genocidal yoke of the Selos regime. I think it hardly seems unreasonable that the German nation undertakes more active measures to preserve whatever stability there is left in Yalos. As I recall correctly, Red Guard units in Yalos are still continuing to put up ferocious resistance against Triad troops and pockets of territory under the control of Selos's henchmen remain. It is clear for this Council to see that only a unified authority in Yalos helmed by the benevolent stewardship of the Sondrian community can help ease the country out of it's terrible malaise."

"Of course, you all have just heard the proposals of the Erjunhite delegation, which are for the most part, largely similar to the proposal that we have proposed. If the Yalosii delegation can prove to us they have the capacity and the capability to ensure a smooth and stable transition in Yalos, we would certainly be most agreeable to the Erjunhite plan and the gradual withdrawal of our forces from Yalos once all hostilities have ceased."

"Now, concerning the state of Jagisville, we are most pleased that Ambassador Cranico has consented to our suggestion that Crontorian forces remain as part of a larger Sondrian peacekeeping force. We are willing to provide our own troop contingents to help oversee the peacekeeping process in Jagisville while enforcing stability and order in the area as well as our own official representatives to oversee the transitioning process in Jagisville to a secure and stable government."

"As to Herr Cranico's second point, the German delegation also agrees in principle that a regional tribunal be established to procedure all members of the Selos regime responsible for war crimes during the conflict. Perhaps a suitable name like the Sondrian Tribunal for War Crimes in Alkharania may be affixed to this proposed judicial body."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents