NATION

PASSWORD

Operation Snakehunter (War of Wrath/CLOSED/OOC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
El Cuscatlan
Senator

Founded: Nov 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Operation Snakehunter (War of Wrath/CLOSED/OOC)

Postby El Cuscatlan » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:12 pm

This is OOC thread for Operation Snakehunter, IFC's invasion of Gran Cuscatlan:

IC

IFC

Zukwentania
Mizrad
Novo Wagondia
Estenia

SACTO

El Cuscatlan
New Celisia
Inyourfaceistan
Aeyariss
Last edited by El Cuscatlan on Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:40 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Gran Cuscatlan - population 718 million - is rightist junta ruled county in Latin America. | I am born again Christian.
SANTIAGO ANTI COMMUNIST TREATY ORGANISATION - WE KILL THE REDS! | INDUTRIAS SOBERRANAS - CUSCATLANI ARMS! | Cuscatlani Integralism | Guardia Anticommunista

Given title of "The AntiChe" by Lolloh 10th May 2014. Now commies tremble in fear!

Zunkwentania
Minister

Founded: Apr 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Zunkwentania » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:17 pm

El Cuscatlan wrote:This is OOC thread for Operation Snakehunter, IFC's invasion of Gran Cuscatlan:

IFC

Zukwentania
Mizrad

SACTO

El Cuscatlan
New Celisia

So, is this 3v3 or 2v2?

El Cuscatlan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby El Cuscatlan » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:20 pm

It is 2vs2 theatre.
Gran Cuscatlan - population 718 million - is rightist junta ruled county in Latin America. | I am born again Christian.
SANTIAGO ANTI COMMUNIST TREATY ORGANISATION - WE KILL THE REDS! | INDUTRIAS SOBERRANAS - CUSCATLANI ARMS! | Cuscatlani Integralism | Guardia Anticommunista

Given title of "The AntiChe" by Lolloh 10th May 2014. Now commies tremble in fear!

Mizrad
Senator

Founded: Jan 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mizrad » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:37 pm

Yo yo what's good. Also I'll be RP'ing with a 2 billion-strong population if that makes you feel any better.
"No good decision was ever made in a swivel chair" -George Patton
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!

Nosy little fucker aren't you?

El Cuscatlan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby El Cuscatlan » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:38 pm

Mizrad wrote:Yo yo what's good. Also I'll be RP'ing with a 2 billion-strong population if that makes you feel any better.

If you limit your forces to reasonable amount I am okay with it.

Strackens
Attaché

Founded: Oct 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Strackens » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:39 pm

Mind if my nation joins in?

El Cuscatlan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby El Cuscatlan » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:40 pm

Strackens wrote:Mind if my nation joins in?

Sorry - it is closed.

Mizrad
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Mizrad » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:03 pm

El Cuscatlan wrote:
Mizrad wrote:Yo yo what's good. Also I'll be RP'ing with a 2 billion-strong population if that makes you feel any better.

My active military is only just over 1,000,000 troops so I wouldn't be deploying that many on an offensive, it's when I'm on the defensive that I start to call up the reserves. I'm thinking of kicking things off with roughly 50,000 combat troops being sent, do you want me to lower the number to 25,000?

El Cuscatlan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby El Cuscatlan » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:04 pm

Mizrad wrote:
El Cuscatlan wrote:

My active military is only just over 1,000,000 troops so I wouldn't be deploying that many on an offensive, it's when I'm on the defensive that I start to call up the reserves. I'm thinking of kicking things off with roughly 50,000 combat troops being sent, do you want me to lower the number to 25,000?

Something like that would be okay.

Mizrad
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Mizrad » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:05 pm

El Cuscatlan wrote:
Mizrad wrote:

Something like that would be okay.

OK I'll post tomorrow.

El Cuscatlan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby El Cuscatlan » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:09 pm

Let New Celisia post first.

Mizrad
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Mizrad » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:31 pm

El Cuscatlan wrote:Let New Celisia post first.

Ok.

Novo Wagondia
Minister

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Novo Wagondia » Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:55 pm

For those of you who don't know I'm aiming to RP from a position just North of Gran Cuscatlan, and I have an IC population of 1.1 billion, and a military of roughly 4 million
Empire of Wagondia
Map
Prime Ministers
Santa Catalina
"Here man's feet rested at night beside the eagle's feet, in the high gory retreats, and at dawn they trod the rarefied mist with feet of thunder and touched lands and stones until they recognized them in the night"

⚔ ♕ Her Austral and Imperial Majesty, Carmen I ♕ ⚔
△▽△
Modern-day realization of Bolívar's efforts to unify Latin America, with a twist of constitutional monarchy and a dash of overseas empire. The United Fruit Company never existed, and Henry Kissinger retired as an accountant. It all started that one summer, back in Panama, 1826...
▽△▽
Demonym: Wagain

Empire of Andrew

Mizrad
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Mizrad » Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:58 pm

Novo Wagondia wrote:For those of you who don't know I'm aiming to RP from a position just North of Gran Cuscatlan, and I have an IC population of 1.1 billion, and a military of roughly 4 million

Got it, want to invade from the north and I'll invade from the south?

Novo Wagondia
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Novo Wagondia » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:02 pm

Mizrad wrote:
Novo Wagondia wrote:For those of you who don't know I'm aiming to RP from a position just North of Gran Cuscatlan, and I have an IC population of 1.1 billion, and a military of roughly 4 million

Sure, sounds good. Feel free to use my nation as a FOB and resupply point, as well as civilian evacuation point.

Also, is Carloso participating?
Empire of Wagondia
Map
Prime Ministers
Santa Catalina
"Here man's feet rested at night beside the eagle's feet, in the high gory retreats, and at dawn they trod the rarefied mist with feet of thunder and touched lands and stones until they recognized them in the night"

△▽△
Modern-day realization of Bolívar's efforts to unify Latin America, with a twist of constitutional monarchy and a dash of overseas empire. The United Fruit Company never existed, and Henry Kissinger retired as an accountant. It all started that one summer, back in Panama, 1826...
▽△▽

Empire of Andrew

El Cuscatlan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby El Cuscatlan » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:05 pm

Novo Wagondia wrote:
Mizrad wrote:

Sure, sounds good. Feel free to use my nation as a FOB and resupply point, as well as civilian evacuation point.

Carloso is being invaded by other SACTO members. Also, if we are using fictional south America, we may state that Wagondia and Cuscatlan share the border in the north.
Last edited by El Cuscatlan on Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Novo Wagondia
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Novo Wagondia » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:10 pm

El Cuscatlan wrote:
Novo Wagondia wrote:

Carloso is being invaded by other SACTO members. Also, if we are using fictional south America, we may state that Wagondia and Cuscatlan share the border in the north.

Ah, I see, okay.

And yes, your Northern border will be the site of the opening of hostilities, along with wherever Mizrad is attacking.

Would you mind if I referenced RL place names in Argentina and Chile near the fictional border as targets in my attack? Only by name, so you can get a sense for where we are attacking; their geography, climate, defenses, size, etc... is of course up to you
Empire of Wagondia
Map
Prime Ministers
Santa Catalina

△▽△
▽△▽

Empire of Andrew

El Cuscatlan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby El Cuscatlan » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:14 pm

As reference okay, but I would prefer "on height of Argentina" and so on.

Novo Wagondia
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Novo Wagondia » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:15 pm

El Cuscatlan wrote:As reference okay, but I would prefer "on height of Argentina" and so on.

I see; thank you for the clarification
Empire of Wagondia
Map
Prime Ministers
Santa Catalina

△▽△
▽△▽

Empire of Andrew

Organized States
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Organized States » Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:06 am

Well... Considering I'm a North American Nation, probably a good idea to support the IFC here?
Thank God for OS!- Deian
"In the old days, the navigators used magic to make themselves strong, but now, nothing; they just pray. Before they leave and at sea, they pray. But I, I make myself strong by thinking—just by thinking! I make myself strong because I despise cowardice. Too many men are afraid of the sea. But I am a navigator."-Mau Piailug
"I regret that I have only one life to give to my island." -Ricardo Bordallo, 2nd Governor of Guam
"Both are voyages of exploration. Hōkūle‘a is in the past, Columbia is in the future." -Colonel Charles L. Veach, USAF, Astronaut and Navigation Enthusiast

Pacific Islander-American (proud member of the 0.5%), Officer to be

El Cuscatlan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby El Cuscatlan » Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:06 am

Organized States wrote:Well... Considering I'm a North American Nation, probably a good idea to support the IFC here?

Thread is closed, sorry :)!

Organized States
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Organized States » Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:07 am

El Cuscatlan wrote:
Organized States wrote:Well... Considering I'm a North American Nation, probably a good idea to support the IFC here?

But I'm IFC... And I really have no idea what is going on.
Thank God for OS!- Deian
"In the old days, the navigators used magic to make themselves strong, but now, nothing; they just pray. Before they leave and at sea, they pray. But I, I make myself strong by thinking—just by thinking! I make myself strong because I despise cowardice. Too many men are afraid of the sea. But I am a navigator."-Mau Piailug
"I regret that I have only one life to give to my island." -Ricardo Bordallo, 2nd Governor of Guam
"Both are voyages of exploration. Hōkūle‘a is in the past, Columbia is in the future." -Colonel Charles L. Veach, USAF, Astronaut and Navigation Enthusiast

Pacific Islander-American (proud member of the 0.5%), Officer to be

El Cuscatlan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby El Cuscatlan » Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:08 am

Organized States wrote:
El Cuscatlan wrote:

But I'm IFC... And I really have no idea what is going on.

Check your TG... in meanwhile world war III is on go.

Estenia
Senator

Founded: Mar 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Estenia » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:47 am

Mizrad wrote:

I come from the west.
Runner-up at the 1st OMAHAN FUTSAL WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS, 4th at Maple Leaf Bowl III, 4th on Baptism of Fire 57, 2nd at Runner Cup 4, 3rd at 21st World Lacrosse Championships.

88% Libertatrian
72% Conservative
63% Liberal

New Carloso
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Carloso » Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:30 pm

El Cuscatlan wrote:
Novo Wagondia wrote:

Note that when the invasion is repulsed, you will be in the firing line for a prompt invasion combining the most destructive weapons I have that aren't nuclear/biological.
THE OFFICIAL FACTBOOK OF CARLOSO | FatChineseGuy: Official Mascot | Proud Member and Minister for Defence of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION! | FEEL FREE TO JOIN ATLAS | CARLOSSIAN BROADCASTING CORPORATION

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents