NATION

PASSWORD

The Metal Nation Takes over The Wood nation. Sign Up

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Metal Nation
Secretary

Founded: Oct 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Metal Nation » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:22 am

Ancient Blawell wrote:Wood: Hate fire but fire need wood to burn (kinda like the Arab world and the rest of the world lol). Hate Metal because Metal cuts Wood. Love Earth for wood need earth to exist. Wood also like water.
Fire: Love Wood (need wood to burn so yea). Like metal because Metal need fire to make thing. Hate Water (d'uh), dislike Earth because Earth can also stop fire
Earth: Love Wood and Metal as Earth is the mother of both. Dislike Water and Fire because Water can turn soil to mud and Fire can make Earth look ugly.
Metal: Love Earth and Fire. Dislike Water and is the mortal enemy of Wood
Water: Hate Fire and dislike Earth. Like Metal and saver of Wood. Water is kinda messing with all of the other elements

I rearrange alliances if needed to custom to this

The Metal Nation
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Metal Nation » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:23 am

Lets say that since the light nation does not exist, the wood benders fled to the water nation

Ancient Blawell
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ancient Blawell » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:24 am

The Metal Nation wrote:Okay, but then who are you?

I would like to be Water, if it's not taken. Else, I would like to be Earth.

The Metal Nation
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Metal Nation » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:25 am

Ancient Blawell wrote:
The Metal Nation wrote:Okay, but then who are you?

I would like to be Water, if it's not taken. Else, I would like to be Earth.

those are both taken but how about this

you are the North Water Nation

and Abrahamia is the South Water Nation, one for each icecap, which you also control

Ancient Blawell
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ancient Blawell » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:26 am

ok or you can add one more faction/element to the mix. Wind is good one. Wind would only love Water and kinda like Wood. Fire, Metal and Earth HATE Wind. Wind can damage Earth, twist Metal and blow out Fire (but can also help fire to get stronger if fire have extra wood to feed them that is). When Water and Wind come together, Earth and Metal just hate it because the 2 W can make a Typhoon which can send Earth and Metal to hell.
Last edited by Ancient Blawell on Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Abrahammia
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Abrahammia » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:27 am

So If he Is the north water nation, what does that mean for my control of the element?

The Metal Nation
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Metal Nation » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:28 am

So I am going to invade the northern water nation (Abrahamia) and punish the runaway wood benders along with enslaving North water people for harboring them.

The Metal Nation
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Metal Nation » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:29 am

Abrahammia wrote:So If he Is the north water nation, what does that mean for my control of the element?

You both to control water.
Hope that does not conflict.

Abrahammia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Abrahammia » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:30 am

So do I only control water in the Southern Hemisphere? If so, there's not much I can do to you.

The Metal Nation
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Metal Nation » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:33 am

Abrahammia wrote:So do I only control water in the Southern Hemisphere? If so, there's not much I can do to you.

You can control water in the north too you just have to go there to do so, and vice versa

That is how you made the tidal wave, can I just start my North Invasion now?
+ where the heck did the fire nation go?
Last edited by The Metal Nation on Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ancient Blawell
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ancient Blawell » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:35 am

Just add one more element to the mix, Wind. I would like to be Wind lol. Wood can use wind to make wooden arrow storm which can greatly damage Metal if he's not careful and harden himself enough (need fire to do that tho).

The Metal Nation
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Metal Nation » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:36 am

Ancient Blawell wrote:Just add one more element to the mix, Wind. I would like to be Wind lol. Wood can use wind to make wooden arrow storm which can greatly damage Metal if he's not careful and harden himself enough (need fire to do that tho).

Fine you can be wind, But you won't count as a nation, you will be nomadic
LOL
Last edited by The Metal Nation on Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

Wood Nation
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Wood Nation » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:42 am

Brace yourselves, the Metal Nation is coming, the fire nation is not with them. So we have a btter chance of defending the North
Last edited by Wood Nation on Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Metal Nation
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Metal Nation » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:44 am

We have made landfall on the North

Last edited by The Metal Nation on Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Abrahammia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Abrahammia » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:46 am

Can the metal nation have working guns without the fire nation consenting of it?

The Metal Nation
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Metal Nation » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:47 am

Abrahamia is the North now by the way, and Baxwell is the wind nomads, who have come back from extinction just 50 years ago

The Metal Nation
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Metal Nation » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:47 am

Abrahammia wrote:Can the metal nation have working guns without the fire nation consenting of it?

yes, we can shoot guns without fire because we have complete control over metal ,including the lead bullets.

Wood Nation
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Wood Nation » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:49 am

There were not enough trees up here to make a wall so we have to attack head on right now.
Last edited by Wood Nation on Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wood Nation
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Wood Nation » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:52 am

The Metal Nation
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Metal Nation » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:54 am

The Metal Benders start to shoot!
Water and Wood Benders are being killed left to right
DO SOMTHING

Ancient Blawell
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ancient Blawell » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:56 am

The people of Wind faction are upset when hear of the news about an invasion coming from Metal nation to enslave Water and Wood people. The people petition the Emperor to dispatch an army to help Water and Wood in the coming battle. The Emperor agrees and assign General Tao to command an army of 50,000 strong, mostly cavalry and archery units, to immediately march to Water nation to help out. The army prepared their equipment then march out with the song "War March" begin to play

The song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1dYjDQQGd4

Ancient Blawell
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ancient Blawell » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:56 am

what the? what tech is this RP? another Modern RP topic? Also, you can not dictate the damage inflicted to the enemy.
Last edited by Ancient Blawell on Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Abrahammia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Abrahammia » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:58 am

I got it. Using deposition, water benders turn the water vapor surrounding the metal benders into ice, thus freezing them in ice blocks.
Last edited by Abrahammia on Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Abrahammia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Abrahammia » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:00 am

Ancient Blawell wrote:what the? what tech is this RP? another Modern RP topic? Also, you can not dictate the damage inflicted to the enemy.

Yes he can. That's the only way people can die. Just try not to go overboard with it.

Togeria
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Togeria » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:15 pm

The fire bender finally get off their ships to head towards the water nation soldier the general beliving this will be the first major battle in the war.
Last edited by Togeria on Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I love telegrams please by all means telegram me!

DEFCON LEVELS
[1] peace
2 hostilities
3engaged conflicts
4War
Maldaria- Victory
GSW-Victory
Revolution in Sharphats-Stalemates
2nd Russian civil war-indecisive
Parazal Civil War-Support wasn't active militarily
I am deeply sorry for the attacks on your nations capital, and pray for those affected by the attacks both in Paris and throughout France. As a fellow Muslim I apologize deeply and in place of those who use our religion to commit such an heinous crime. I pray for France, for Paris, and for all those affected.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents