NATION

PASSWORD

Paramilitaries Execute Bronies! [MT/Diplomatic]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 20, 2012
Anarchy

Paramilitaries Execute Bronies! [MT/Diplomatic]

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:27 pm

No God-modding, trolling and Humans only

Tele'coup Network D'Informacio

Paramilitaries Execute 12 for Supposed Bestiality!

Local farmer Javier Rinconi new something suspicious was up when one of his horses went missing a few weeks ago, only to have the animal turn up the following morning dyed pink. As the days went by, the farmer and his family heard their horses kicking up a fuss at night, and some of his neighbors report experiencing similar events regarding their equestrian livestock.
However, things took a turn for the worst last night when Javier was made aware of intruders on his property.

"My petito son came running to me, and he says 'Papa! Papa! Someone is trying to marry Leo!'. So I get my gun and I go outside and then I see them in the barn. I see my horse who they had made purple is now wearing a veil like from a bride and a bunch of guys. One of them has a fancy suit on the others are wearing Tee-shirts from a petitez girls's show. There are like quite a few of them, so I hads to call the police, you know?
A little while later we hear more screaming and commotion, followed by the sound of lots of gunshots in the distance.
"

The police apparently showed up sometime later, however the intruders and whomever showed up first were long gone. A short investigation of the area revealed the twelve bodies of the intruders tossed in a shallow grave and hap-hazardly covered in cut grass and palm frawns this morning. While the identity of the men killed remains classified and unclear, it has been reported they were all adult males whom all except one were wearing My Little Pony merchandise, and one of the deceased was wearing a tuxedo.

One of the horses that was dyed pink by the so-called "bronies".

The usual suspects of an incident like this, Coalicion Autodefense D'Inyursta (CADI) - an armed group which battles Marxist terrorists, drug lords and even common criminals, are not present in this region of the Southern Territories between Sant Dij'oa and the Rio Ochaca. Contre-Rouje, a smaller but somewhat similar paramilitary group is present in the area, however they have remained dedicated only to attacking leftist guerrillas such as Marcon De'Rouje and the now-deceased SLF. For Contre-Rouje to begin taking vigilante justice would mark a severe change in their policy in the wake of the decline of insurgency in the region. Another suspect would simply be some local militia confined only to the immediate area - not an uncommon concept in Inyursta, but not one with the connections and external links such as the pan-locality groups.

Contre-Rouje paramilitaries patrol the jungles outside of Yuaca-Solei. Previously thought to keep their hands out of affairs like this, could these vigilantes be responsible for the attacks?

Public opinion on the matter seems slit from what our sources have gathered. The rural lower-income individuals, including Mr. Rinconi, appears to be in support of vigilante operations; believing that there is little issue to armed groups keeping order when the police and army seem incapable or reluctant to do so.
On the other hand, those of more educated and higher social class seem to see the presence of such groups as a nuisance, and many even see this particular incident as exceptionally distasteful. One anonymous commenter claims states "this sad incident reflects the nature of Inyurstan politics and culture. The tight social status of supposed sexual morality fuses with the deep-rooted gun culture and results in violent over-reactions such as this one...".

While both sides argue, the killers - whichever group they may be a part of - remain at large, while some fear similar misconduct may befall their own livestock...
More on this story as it develops.

It's not French,it's not Spanish,it's Inyurstan
"Inyourfaceistan" refers to my player/user name, "Inyursta" is my IC name. NOT INYURSTAN. IF YOU CALL INYURSTA "INYURSTAN" THEN IT SHOWS THAT YOU CANT READ. Just refer to me as IYF or Stan.

Ardoki
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Ardoki » Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:49 pm

Bronies Massacred by Inyurstan Paramiltaries

This incident shows the dangers of social conservatism, and how right-wing countries always devolve into violent, uneducated, and unfair societies.

Bronies, fans of the My Little Pony franchise, suffer great oppression from the uneducated hordes of social conservatives in countries such as Inyursta. They are slaughtered en masse.

Innocent people, murdered by the stupid right-wingers, just because they like a harmless television show. Such barbarity, is the trademark of the right-wing. The Ardokian government and people thoroughly condemn the Inyurstan government for committing such an atrocity, and allowing it to occur.

Saturday 18 October 2014

Doctor Damhán Ó Raghailligh

While it is commonly known that the right-wing, are a superstitious, barbaric and uneducated horde. This attack upon innocent Bronies, is just despicable, and comparable to genocide. In fact this is an act of genocide. An attempt to eradicate an entire group from existence, the Bronies. If you do not already know, Bronies are male, adolescent or adults, who are fans of the show, My Little Pony. Yes, that show is designed for little girls, however they have a right to enjoy it, just as anyone has a right to enjoy any other piece of legal media.

However, the right-wing are not fans of freedom. They hate Ardokians, whom they deem" racially inferior". They hate women, whom they deem "the property of men". They hate atheists, whom they deem "godless heathens". They hate left-wingers, whom they deem "communist". They hate LGBT people, whom they deem "a virus". They hate practically anyone who isn't a male, christian, heterosexual, cisgender, neoliberal, social conservative. As horrible as it is, it is the truth.

The Bronies, were found dead in a ditch, the cause of death was multiple bullet wounds. This was not a simple case of multiple murders. This was a massacre, and a hate crime. Sanctioned, or at least partially supported by the right-wing Inyurstan government. Doctor Damhán Ó Raghailligh, an intellectual, with a doctorate in Paediatrics (a branch in medicine that deals with babies, children, and adolsecents) from the National University of Ardea, said that: "Decades of established scientific research has proven that the brain of a right-wing individual, is almost identical to that of a child. Like children, the right-wing are hostile to change, which they view as scary, and prefer a sense of stability, and a parental figure to guide them (this could be a dictator, or right-wing populist leader). Just as children often have trouble understanding those who are different, so do the right-wingers, whose intolerance is known as social conservatism..."

"However, we must be tolerant of the right-wing."
Dr. Ó Raghailligh went on to say. "Just as the children grow up to understand the world and society, they become more tolerant and join the Social Democratic Party. The majority of the right-wing can be successfully re-educated, it just takes time, patience, tolerance, and understanding."

The Ministry of the Exterior released a statement an hour ago, condemning the massacre in Inyusrsta, and promises to make a more detailed public announcement soon. Minister of the Exterior, Ríona Obrien, has warned that Ardoki does not want hostile relations with any country. However insists that justice must be pursued by the Inyurstan authorities. "Justice," said the Minister of Tolerance, Carey Bai, "must be brought down upon the perpetrators of this heinous act, and all their allies. Let justice, be feared so much, that intolerance will cease to exist."

Ardoki, is a bastion of tolerance and political correctness. It is our duty to help other countries achieve our honourable status, for all the people of the world deserve equality and freedom. In order for that to occur, the reactionaries must be eliminated. We hope the Inyurstan government can follow in our footsteps, we would be willing to assist if they asked.

~ Declan O'Hannagan @DeclanO'HannaganABC
Greater Ardokian Empire | It is Ardoki's destiny to rule the whole world!
Unitary Parliamentary Constitutional Republic

Head of State: Grand Emperor Alistair Killian Moriarty
Head of Government: Grand Imperial Chancellor Kennedy Rowan Coleman
Legislature: Imperial Senate
Ruling Party: Imperial Progressive Party
Technology Level: MT (Primary) | PMT, FanT (Secondary)
Politics: Social Democrat
Religion: None
Personality Type: ENTP 3w4

El Cuscatlan
Senator

Founded: Nov 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby El Cuscatlan » Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:50 pm

OOC: I do not hate bronies in any way. Just find this thread hilarious.

Pueblo Cuscatlano protest against Bronies

It was sunny day in Gran Cuscatlan. People were coming back from work as dozens of cars were going through the roads. But suddenly, the cars were blocked. Through the streets a huge mass of people waving Cuscatlani flags was coming. Each of them was carrying anti-pony poster, or huge transparent with "Death to Zoophiles" written on it. The protests, which erupted quickly after Inyurstan newspapers published their article, were enormous. Thousands of people left their homes and went on quest to rage about the situation. Thousands of people - from Support the Family, La Familia and other pro-family groups - demanded Caudillo Ferreira to ban watching my little pony entirely. The people were coming in huge crowd, riot police was everywhere. Carrying massive signs and sometimes more... suspicious items, people were marching. From time to time a powerful shout came through the crowds:

"Ban my little pony, save our nation from deviation!" was heard among the huge walking crowd, who waved transparent and shouted anti- brony chants. For now however, the protest was peaceful, but will not be so soon... Juan Maltinez de Atacama was short university student, who was walking in My little pony shit through the street with enormous bravery. Today was My little Pony fans convention, alongside with about 20 bronies, who already were inside the building of one of them. They slowly marched through the street... until the crowd spotted them. Chants "Animal lover!" and "Justice for animals!" were shouted, and then it begun. Massive stampede of crowd in his direction. Riot police could do anything, they were too few. Crowd broke through their ranks and entered the building.... it were few seconds. He was dead, torn apart by the crowd. Rest of his friends died soon after.

El Caudillo called everybody to order on his live speech from the balcony. After that most of crowds dispersed, but fighting with riot police continued until much later. In the evening there was end. About 800 000 NSD and 32 people costed the anti-brony protests...
Gran Cuscatlan - population 718 million - is rightist junta ruled county in Latin America. | I am born again Christian.
SANTIAGO ANTI COMMUNIST TREATY ORGANISATION - WE KILL THE REDS! | INDUTRIAS SOBERRANAS - CUSCATLANI ARMS! | Cuscatlani Integralism | Guardia Anticommunista

Given title of "The AntiChe" by Lolloh 10th May 2014. Now commies tremble in fear!

Esalonia
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Esalonia » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:06 pm

Esalonia sends some of its police force to guard equestrian livestock of the Inyourfacistan. We, however, will not participate in such a genocide, so the best thing we can do is to prevent any horse from getting dyed in pink, blue, violet, or worse even married off to some oddly-dressed trying-hard-unicorn individual. If you want, we can even help you ban the screening of MLP in your territory.

OOC: The esalonian military is in a 3R Military Compensation Program (Rehabilitation, Recovery, Rearmament). So far, financial help from countries has amounted to NSD 1.5 billion, and the time to do the program is only within 18 months (real life time). But you can also help shorten it further by sending help.
Tech level: NS MT
Esalonian Factbook *does not use NS Stats anymore*
DEFCON: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Member of these Multilateral Organizations
Fortitudinem wrote:They're a budding power. Pun intended.

Marquesan wrote:You have a damned fine advanced understanding of interior and exterior ballistics for a fifteen year old.

Gim wrote:

You would be an excellent Filipino Super Junior member. :p

Facebook chat:
Sum frind: okay klng? (Are you okay?)
Me: Yes. I am definitely okay in a mental asylum
Sum frind: ?

A Proud Adherent to the Nordic Model

Nord Amour
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nord Amour » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:10 pm

The Nord Amour legislature is appalled at these acts and have ordered the closure of any existing trade relations. The Nord Amour Department of Foreign Relations intends to investigate these atrocities further.

((OOC: Everyone freak out! Lock all the threads! (Sarcasm.) I apologize for the weak reply. I will try to add more when I can.))
Last edited by Nord Amour on Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The State of Monavia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 27, 2006
Father Knows Best State

Postby The State of Monavia » Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:52 am

OOC:

This post was a truckload of fun to write.

October 18, AD 2014
0735 hours Monavian Imperial Standard Time

Media Processing Center
First floor, Ministry of Foreign Affairs Building
Chalcedon, Capital District
Imperial Federation of the Monavian Empire
Northwestern Nova

News of the killings that had taken place in the rural precincts of Inyursta took several hours to garner attention in the Monavian Empire—not because of apathy for what had taken place, but because of time zone differences. The reports were first pickled up by professional research staffers working at the Media Processing Center (MPC), a department that collected information about events taking place all over the world and disseminated it throughout the other departments and secretariats that made up the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Staffers working in the MPC served in one of three eight-hour shifts distributed evenly around the clock to ensure that there were no information blackouts within the Monavian government, but even with that measure in place, the lead time required to secure translations of foreign-language articles and broadcasts often meant that delays could be frequent in some cases where the news was coming from parts of the world with which the Monavian Empire had few dealings.

The staffer who first discovered news of the murders eventually released it to some outside media contacts, where it ended up being played by hundreds of radio and television broadcasters, to say nothing about the thousands of online sites that propagated the story all over the Internet. The sad truth about the matter was that Monavians were about as susceptible to letting their attentions be caught up by stories of death as any other people, confirming once again that if a story bleeds, it nearly always leads the news. Thus it was that the cable news cycle repeated the story every few hours with each succeeding iteration riling up another wave of bloggers and pundits along the way.

1825 hours MIST

Private residence of Special Agent Dragomir Stojanovich
Chalcedon, Monavia

Like many ranking employees of the Monavian National Intelligence Administration, Dragomir Stojanovich often put in a handful of overtime hours every week for one reason or another. Some days they had to stay an extra ten minutes to fill out the paperwork by which they requisitioned office supplies, other days they had to complete personnel reviews, and on some days they simply underestimated how long it took for them to finish writing reports, especially if writer’s block set in unexpectedly. At six-fifteen that afternoon, Stojanovich pulled into his driveway after a short commute following a nine-hour shift of supervising his team of computer technicians as they ran diagnostic checkups of internal security systems. He strolled up to his door, a small portfolio in hand, and turned on his television set to watch the evening news. All was well for a few minutes, and then the anchors began talking about a story of a kind he could never have dreamed up if he had tried.

“Reports coming out of Inyursta indicate that the perpetrators were supposedly motivated by a hatred for a television series that currently airs in several countries outside of Nova,” a middle-aged redheaded anchorwoman crisply stated, before pausing to say more. Stojanovich’s curiosity quickly gave way to disbelief as he heard the anchor describe the alleged motivation of the killers and the behavior of the victims with a practiced air of detachment. It was hard for Stojanovich to keep a straight face when listening to someone tell him that a paramilitary organization would murder some developmentally-inhibited college kids over their appreciation for a third-rate television show he had never even heard of before, mainly because the motivations of the perpetrators were simultaneously petty and absurdly farcical.

After several more minutes of watching, Stojanovich muted the machine and stopped to think, taking a seat at his dining room table to mull over the details of the story. He decided to do some online research after dinner, and when he had finished both his meal and a half-hour of deliberations, he decided to call up a few of his subordinates to share an idea that popped into his head.

2040 hours MIST

Private residence of Mikhail Chase
Chalcedon, Monavia

Stojanovich knew that three of his technicians had gone over to a coworker’s house to enjoy one another’s company over a Saturday night dinner and soccer game because they had mentioned their plans two days earlier at work. He knew that interrupting the game would not be the most polite of ways to share his idea, but in his mind, the plan he had devised could potentially halt further killings and therefore made timeliness an essential component of his proposal. After swallowing his urge to hesitate, he dialed a cell number belonging to one of the technicians and waited for a reply.

“Hello boss. What seems to be going on?” the technician greeted him.

“Well, John…” Stojanovich paused to take a deep breath, “you won’t believe what I’m about to tell you.”

John’s eyes widened. “Okay…”

“There’s a country called Inyursta located some distance outside the region. They apparently have an issue with two paramilitary groups operating in their country and causing havoc, the most recent example of which is a series of killings.”

“This isn’t classified, is it?”

“Of course not! It’s all over the evening news!”

“Okay, okay. What else is going on?”

“The victims of the killing were identified as college-age males who happened to be fans of some animated children’s show that lies way outside their age bracket. Apparently they abducted a rural farmer’s horse from his barn and dyed its skin pink, then let it loose. After the horse was returned, they showed up again and dressed the horse as a bride, with one of the guys playing the role of a bridegroom. The farmer and his son caught them in the act of trying to conduct some sort of mock wedding, after which there is a gap in the story preceding the climax—the whole group was found dead with gunshot wounds and buried under a layer of plant matter used to hide their bodies.”

“This really happened.”

“You bet it did. Supposedly the government suspects that the paramilitary groups were behind the murders and that they were motivated by a dislike for the TV show that the victims were fans of at the time they died.”

“What does that have to do with us?”

“I think I have a good plan for fixing that problem, one which will require your skills. Bring your two buddies along to the second level of the parking garage at our favorite public library. I will explain more there.”

“What about Mr. Chase?”

Stojanovich paused again. “Well…come to think of it, maybe it would be a good idea to bring him along as well. He is pretty skilled at writing codes.”

2110 hours MIST

Second level, public library parking garage
Chalcedon, Monavia

Stojanovich glanced down at his watch as a white car bearing his four invitees slipped into view about ten minutes after the bells in the library’s clock tower sent nine chimes out into the cool night air. They’re a bit later than I hoped—probably stayed a while to watch the end of the game.

The car rumbled to a stop two spaces over from Stojanovich’s familiar navy blue convertible as the four disembarked and approached their superior. “What’s the deal you have for us this time? You’re not asking for help corralling your dog again?” Chase asked playfully.

“No, this is not one of those deals. I want you to try your hands at something more exciting.”

“What can be more exciting that spending fifteen minutes trying to grab a puppy that knew what would happen to him once he got caught?” Chase joked, referring to an incident where Stojanovich called him to his house to help load his dog up for a visit to the operating table later that morning. Somehow the creature knew was neutering meant.

“Actually, what I am proposing is quite ambitious—and technically illegal, though we can claim it is lawful if we concoct a plausible national security argument.”

“Now I’m interested,” one of the technicians smiled.

Stojanovich spent the next three minutes explaining what happened in Inyursta and described the international uproar that resulted from the killings. “Now, our task is to identify how and where this show is made so we can shut it down. All of you are virus-writing virtuosos, so you should have no problems with making a mess of things.”

“What if our work is discovered?”

“It will be obvious that somebody viciously attacked the producers through cyberspace, but as long as investigators don’t trace it back to this country, I could hardly care less how many blood pressure pills they end up taking . Now, if somebody does happen to trace the attack back to this country, our employer can simply invoke plausible deniability if accused because I plan on having you do this off the books using some resources I can provide in the meantime.”

“What if your bosses find out?”

“That’s the question I was waiting for,” Stojanovich said excitedly. “We have a legal justification. We say that wherever the show goes, killing and violence follows, so we preemptively prevented it from coming here to Monavia by nipping the source of the problem in the bud. When they ask for evidence, we simply tell them to turn on the news—or read this week’s paper if there are any copies left by then. Either way, they should not be upset—maybe a bit peeved that we find protecting lives funny enough to resort to these measures.”

After running through a few more detailed plans, the quintet of conspirators adjourned and went home for much-needed rest.

October 19, AD 2014
1835 hours Monavian Imperial Standard Time

Private residence of John T. Richter
Chalcedon, Monavia

While the others prepared to dig up the most intimate details of their target, Richter decided to set aside a few hours of his Sunday evening to “sample the goods” by viewing some of the show’s material. It took him all of forty minutes to regret his decision (which has nearly cost him his appetite for dessert) and turn his computer off in disgust. He sauntered back into his living room, plopped down on a sofa, and picked up a copy of a local magazine, only to set it back down after reading just three pages. I know exactly what to do! The creators may have suffered one of these before (I’m sure they have), but I’ll try it anyway.

Richter hurriedly fired up his computer, looked up the fax numbers for the production studio and other related facilities, and began jury-rigging a routing system that would keep his location and identity concealed. After about an hour of selecting nearly forty fax numbers (many of them being located overseas) to put into a routing program he had designed two years earlier, he took four pieces of black construction paper, taped them end-to-end in a loop through his machine, and simultaneously mounted black fax attacks on all of his newly-chosen targets.
Last edited by The State of Monavia on Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
——✠ ✠——THE IMPERIAL FEDERATION OF THE MONAVIAN EMPIRE——✠ ✠——
FACTBOOKS AND LOREROLEPLAY CANONDIPLOMATIC EXCHANGE

MY GUIDES ON ROLEPLAYING DIPLOMACY, ROLEPLAY ETIQUETTE, CREATING A NEW NATION,
LEARNING HOW TO ROLEPLAY (FORTHCOMING), AND ROLEPLAYING EVIL (PART ONE)

Seventeen-Year Veteran of NationStates ∙ Retired N&I Roleplay Mentor
Member of the NS Writing Project and the Roleplayers Union
I am a classical monarchist Orthodox Christian from Phoenix, Arizona.

✠ᴥ✠ᴥ✠

/‾‾ʽʼ‾‾\

Connori Pilgrims
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 14, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Connori Pilgrims » Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:22 am

NELSONIA TELEGRAPH NEWS UPDATE 10-18-14-#11
GOVERNMENT ISSUES TRAVEL ADVISORY ON INYURSTA

Today the United Provinces' Foreign Office has issued a travel advisory, warning citizens to not travel to Inyursta, following the recent news of the murder of twelve individuals, reportedly by an as-yet unidentified paramilitary group. The motive is unclear, although evidence seems to point to some kind of vigilantism against an unusual form of home invasion and "attempted marriage of an artificially coloured horse".

The Foreign Office advisory notes:

Travel to Inyursta is presently deemed to be dangerous due to apparently endemic and rampant violence set apart from standard ideological & criminal struggles. Due to apparent unpredictability of violence triggers, all citizens are advised to not travel to Inyursta unless on vital or urgent business; moreover any citizen on urgent business is advised to avoid areas of known paramilitary concentration.

NELSONIA TELEGRAPH NEWS UPDATE 10-18-14-#23
GOVERNMENT CONDEMNS INYURSTA KILLINGS, URGES INYURSTA GOVERNMENT TO SOLVE KILLINGS

A spokesperson for the Igetis has released a statement denouncing the latest killings in Inyursta, and urging the central government to "exercise decisive authority" in resolving the case and reigning in its non-state armed entities, stating that a modern state cannot survive if its authority is constantly challenged in such an uncivilized manner by non-state actors.
LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR YOU. HATE.

Overview of the United Provinces of Connorianople (MT)
FT - United Worlds of Connorianople/The Connori Pilgrims
MT-PMT - United Provinces of Connorianople
PT (19th-Mid-20th Century) - Republic of Connorianople/United States of America (1939 World of Tomorrow RP)
FanT - The Imperium Fremen

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 20, 2012
Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:11 am

"Technically" a Politics ShowWith Rico Romero

Hello everyone, I'm back and today we will be discussing the recent convoluted and factually incorrect mess once again brought to you by the well-known bastion of bullshit, the source of stupidity, and the leader in propaganda rumors of the not-so-free world; the Ardokian Broadcasting Corporation.

So let's take a look at this thing:
Right off the bat we notice the usual ABC newser spin where they take an incident in someone else's country and make it about how great Ardoki is and how everyone should be like Ardoki. But this time we get the added bonus to realize none of the journalists, writers or editors seem to know the difference between an national government and a non-state actor...

Political Science 101 ABC News; looks like your entire staff failed that class!

They then go on to rant about everything wrong with us and anyone who adheres to any ideology to the right of what the Ardokian government deems fit.
They claim we hate women, which makes almost no sense - and if they had done even elementary research on the paramilitary issue in Inyursta they would know who "Necktie Natalya" is - once again ABC News fails at the masterful art of Google Search...
They then go to claim we hate LGBT people - yet again if they had mastered the ancient power of Google Search they would realize LGBT have the same rights as every other citizen in Inyursta - but don't be too hard on them, I heard Google was pretty tought to use!
They attack our distrust of left-wingers - in the middle of their rant about how evil right-wing politics are!

Of course their claim that we hate freeom after our suppression of democracy, religious freedom and political minorities, supported self-proclaimed fascists, and constantly displaying a borderline racist and neocolonialist attitude in thinking every inferior and "child-like" nation should be more like us seems grounded in fact and reality...

*looks to the side and places his hand to his ear piece*

Oop, my directors have just informed me that Inyursta does none of those things; and in fact its Ardoki that does those things!

But hey, I mean what does the government literally detaining and forcing political and religious minorities into "reeducation camps" compare to twelve dudes trying to f**k a purple horse getting killed by unknown gunmen?

Whelp, there you have it. The recent ABC News broadcast that would make Kim Jung Un proud, ripped apart on my show.
Next time we will have Two-Star Admiral and former presidential candidate Victoria LaTerivillo discussing her knew book "La Femme D'Agressaire" as well as notorious Internet blogger and Punch icon Penelope des Santos, a.k.a. "Loiselle Contre-Revolution", regarding the roles and success of women in politics - but it will probably just turn into an #InvadeChuchara circle-jerk...

Keep it real folks, and watch out for ABC newsers!
Goodnight!
Last edited by Inyourfaceistan on Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:08 am, edited 7 times in total.

It's not French,it's not Spanish,it's Inyurstan
"Inyourfaceistan" refers to my player/user name, "Inyursta" is my IC name. NOT INYURSTAN. IF YOU CALL INYURSTA "INYURSTAN" THEN IT SHOWS THAT YOU CANT READ. Just refer to me as IYF or Stan.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents