NATION

PASSWORD

The CAS Alien Invasion RP [CAS Only]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kechno
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kechno » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:22 pm

Population: 6 Million
Man power: 25 000
Jets: 100 000 jets
Navy: 1200 Ships
Advanced army.
Please add me to map somewhere. North Korea would be good unless it is taken..

Kechno
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kechno » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm

Also big factor in shipping of resources and has one of the biggest ports in the world.

Tarazed
Ambassador

Founded: May 11, 2014
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tarazed » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:59 am

Kechno wrote:Population: 6 Million
Jets: 100 000 jets
Navy: 1200 Ships
Advanced army.
Please add me to map somewhere. North Korea would be good unless it is taken..

Please revise the Jet and Naval numbers for glaring reasons. Also define 'Advanced Army'
Until then; denied.
DEFCON 1 - Maximum readiness
DEFCON 2 - Next step to nuclear war/Armed Forces ready to deploy and engage in less than 6 hours
DEFCON 3 - Increase in force readiness above that required for normal readiness/Air Force ready to mobilize in 15 minutes
>DEFCON 4< - Above normal readiness
DEFCON 5 - Lowest state of readiness/Normal readiness

Kechno
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kechno » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:01 pm

Jets: 3500 jets
Navy: 300 Ships
:ugeek:

Kechno
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kechno » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:06 pm

if north korea is taken then please put me as Denmark, iceland and greenland or just Denmark if that is to much.

Tarazed
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tarazed » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:23 pm

Kechno wrote:if north korea is taken then please put me as Denmark, iceland and greenland or just Denmark if that is to much.

Denmark is acceptable. However, I still cannot accept your military. You have more ships than the US when you have a population around the Republic of Ireland, the jets I'd reduce to fewer than 100, even less for the ships.
DEFCON 2 - Next step to nuclear war/Armed Forces ready to deploy and engage in less than 6 hours
DEFCON 3 - Increase in force readiness above that required for normal readiness/Air Force ready to mobilize in 15 minutes

Kechno
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kechno » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:25 pm

Jets: 20 jets
Navy: 10 Ships

Tarazed
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tarazed » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:30 pm

Accepted! Feel free to post!

Kechno
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kechno » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:38 pm

Kechno a very small peaceful country is looking for a big country to open a military base in it.

Acatran
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Acatran » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:46 pm

Acatran's chancellor Riley O'Neill has sent a letter to the leader of Kechno

I am happy to allow you an embassy and an military base on my land, but I ask for resources in return. I however want the best for Acatran's people, so to reduce any..skeptics I will allow you a base within our ground.

Kechno
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kechno » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:49 pm

We are happy to agree and will send you aluminum and steel.
Last edited by Kechno on Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Facepunchian States
Envoy

Founded: Apr 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Facepunchian States » Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:16 pm

Facepunchia urges the international community to meet in a summit of nations in order to address the issue of the extraterrestrials.
- The Ayatollah of Rock'n'Rolla -

Tarazed
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tarazed » Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:54 pm

Facepunchian States wrote:Facepunchia urges the international community to meet in a summit of nations in order to address the issue of the extraterrestrials.

The Tarazedian Government concurs with the proposal following a series of mass riots in Ferring City, President White stated that 'the international community needs to meet and come up with a cooperative agenda and strategy to deal with not only the aliens, but also the worldwide hysteria'.

Land of wisdom
Envoy

Founded: Sep 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Land of wisdom » Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:20 am

Facepunchian States wrote:Facepunchia urges the international community to meet in a summit of nations in order to address the issue of the extraterrestrials.

We accept and to any nation a little bit of help we have 50 nukes ready in case of hostile aliens.

Kechno
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kechno » Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:03 am

Kechno offers for the meeting to be held in its' ultra safe bunker. In the city of Amolek.

Acatran
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Acatran » Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:10 pm

Land of wisdom wrote:

We accept and to any nation a little bit of help we have 50 nukes ready in case of hostile aliens.

(Nukes aren't allowed, on human targets)
Last edited by Acatran on Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tarazed
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tarazed » Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:56 pm

TISI Radio Telescope Array 14, Wellington State

Doctor Cromwell's eyes were glued to his computer monitor as he anxiously waited on the latest scan of the alien craft to finalize, currently every single one of Tarazed's Telescopes (every single one) was riveted into watching the craft eerily approach.
"Doctor...you might want to take a look at this..." Muttered one of Cromwell's technicians as he handed Cromwell another report from the MoD.
Cromwell glanced over the report briefly, noting all of its major points.
"Get this dispatched to every other nation we have connected..." Cromwell requested as the scan finished, showing a much more detailed exterior of the craft.

TO ALL NATIONS. THE TARAZEDIAN INTERNATIONAL SPACE INITIATIVE, ALONGSIDE THE TARAZEDIAN MINISTRY OF DEFENCE, HAVE DETERMINED THAT THE ALIEN CRAFT APPEARS TO BE INCREASING ITS POWER BUILDUP- THE CAUSE IS UNKNOWN BUT WE BELIEVE IT TO BE SOME FORM OF SPACE-TO-GROUND WEAPON. PLEASE DO NOT INITIATE HOSTILE ACTIONS UNTIL WE CAN VERIFY THE CAUSE OF THE BUILD UP. JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS IS THE LAST THING WE NEED HERE.

Facepunchian States
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Facepunchian States » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:19 pm

"Fire everything."
"Mr President, you're-"
"Jumping to conclusions, yes."
Deep inside the President's bunker, Facepunchia's leaders debate on what to do. Vice President Hardass rubs his temples.
"Sir we're not ordering a nuclear strike. TISI doesn't know if this is a weapon or a hostile act or-"
"By Jove old boy, we're at Defcon 4 here! You've watched Independance Day- these chums are obviously charging their super weapons! Next thing you know, all our major cities will be razed to the ground."
"At the very least, we'll evacuate our people to the bunkers we've built. The military's already informed- we'll get everybody to brace for attack. Can we leave it at that, at least until we've got more to go on than 'it's glowing?'"
"Nnuuuugh.... fine."

Facepunchia has ordered citizens living in major urban centres to take shelter in bunkers, resulting in the virtual evacuation of major cities. The military and scientific community is abuzz and nervous- guns and telescopes alike are aimed at the stars. Hysteria has broken out anew upon the announcement of the evacuations, sparking still more riots. The cities of Biceptropolis and Broadsword have been plunged into chaos- riot police have made use of rubber bullets and armoured vehicles to quell the looting and demonstrations. The president assures the public of its safety and asks that the international community postpone any summit until the new threat has been evaluated. National leaders are needed at home and required to be in relative safety- to travel and gather in one place would be too risky.

Land of wisdom
Envoy

Founded: Sep 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Land of wisdom » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:15 am

Advanced satellite fleet one a group of government owned satellites have been armed with missiles and machine guns. They have been ordered to shot at the aliens and ram them if they are hostile.

Tarazed
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tarazed » Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:55 pm

Tarazed News Network

Tarazedian forces have conducted military exercises around Xenophon military base and around the Invictus Mesa. The Tarazedian government insists that there is not threat to the public and that the exercises are only being carried out as a precautionary measure...

Tarazedian Forces during a Military Exercise

Site 39

Damion White drummed his hands on his arm rest as the latest report was read out to him, his face paling with every detail.

"...in other words, when we cross referenced the energy buildup from the alien vessel with the energy signature detected during the 2013 Chelyabinsk meteor impact..." Doctor Cromwell summarized as the tension in the room reached breaking point, "They are an exact match..."
Damion White paled even further as he sat in silence, chewing on his lip as he contemplated his options, "General Montgomery...bring us to DEFCON 2. I want at least two ZEUS stations targeting this thing at any given time. I think we can assume that they've been watching us for some time...shit...Send a message out to every other government. Tell them the following: 'Urgent development. Advise that you attend a high-priority meeting in Tarazed ASAP. We have a problem'."
Last edited by Tarazed on Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Facepunchian States
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Facepunchian States » Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:12 pm

((Wait- "Great Invasion"? I need a few questions answered first. Was there a "great invasion" of aliens before all this with a similar ship? I'm not to sure what the back story behind this is before the mission to blow up that 'asteroid.' Also I'm not entirely sure what tech level is available in this rp. At the moment I'm just playing it safe with modern tech. Can we have orbital defense stations? Surface to space weapons systems? I'm not too clear on what the guidelines for this rp are.))
Last edited by Facepunchian States on Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tarazed
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tarazed » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:12 am

Facepunchian States wrote:((Wait- "Great Invasion"? I need a few questions answered first. Was there a "great invasion" of aliens before all this with a similar ship? I'm not to sure what the back story behind this is before the mission to blow up that 'asteroid.' Also I'm not entirely sure what tech level is available in this rp. At the moment I'm just playing it safe with modern tech. Can we have orbital defense stations? Surface to space weapons systems? I'm not too clear on what the guidelines for this rp are.))

OOC: Apologies, I submitted the wrong post xD
Tech-wise I'd say 2014-2020 [2030s in the late game of the RP]
Last edited by Tarazed on Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tarazed
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tarazed » Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:34 pm

OOC: Bump

Lomberd
Civilian

Founded: Nov 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lomberd » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:04 am

a question what is cas

Tarazed
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tarazed » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:44 am

Lomberd wrote:a question what is cas

OOC: Confederacy of Allied States

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents