NATION

PASSWORD

The CAS Alien Invasion RP [CAS Only]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Acatran
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Acatran » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:44 am

Acatranians form a large wall on the naval borders and begin to set up anti air, asking all other nations to help form X-COM, a company of highly trained soldiers from every nation, Each nation would get a company for each country, as soon as we get tje nations in the Council, we will begin the project

Tarazed
Ambassador

Founded: May 11, 2014
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tarazed » Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:10 am

Land of wisdom wrote:Half of the nation's reserves have been sent to was bases in light of the government making a statement that alien life in real and the have a fleet coming our way.

LWNN

OOC: You do know the amount of hysteria that would cause don't you?
Last edited by Tarazed on Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
DEFCON 1 - Maximum readiness
DEFCON 2 - Next step to nuclear war/Armed Forces ready to deploy and engage in less than 6 hours
DEFCON 3 - Increase in force readiness above that required for normal readiness/Air Force ready to mobilize in 15 minutes
>DEFCON 4< - Above normal readiness
DEFCON 5 - Lowest state of readiness/Normal readiness

Facepunchian States
Envoy

Founded: Apr 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Facepunchian States » Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:09 pm

A message marked "Classified" and addressed to your nation arrives from the Commonwealth of Facepunchian States

Communication to all Nations
Regarding the Business of Extraterrestrials
From the Office of the President, Sir Switchblade Killingsworth

Greetings, fellow nations. It is my hope, and that of my fellow countrymen, that you are prepared to meet the looming danger in the stars above us. Formalities aside, it is my business to inform you of several things; the first of which being that our nation is preparing to reveal the existence of the extraterrestrial threat to our public. We understand that some of the more authoritarian among you do not wish this for you own nations, in order to prevent wide-spread panic. Therefore we recommend that those of you wishing to keep your citizens in the dark close all non-governmental communication between us and your nation - but I must stress that our governments must continue to communicate in order to work together to face this threat. On to the next topic: all peoples living in Facepunchia who are not citizens will be protected by our government in the event of conflict, to the best of our ability. We must ask, however, that you bring them home safely so we may focus on the protection of our own citizens. My final request is this: that all nations willing to work together to tackle this problem meet so that we may coordinate our efforts. Even in the event that these aliens are not hostile, it will still require a massive amount of work to address the impact on society. If in the event that our interstellar guests are intent on conflict, combining our forces, planning, strategy, technology, and collective ideas will no doubt serve to our advantage. In conclusion I add that Facepunchian military activity should not be taken as a sign of aggression, and that the international co-operation of nations in response to a universal enemy is a force to be reckoned with. I wish you good luck and prosperity.

Signed, Facepunchian President Sir Switchblade Killingsworth

Beneath the message is the Offical Seal of the Facepunchian President

A few hours earlier, in Facepunchia's Parliament...
The winter snow sparkles on the mountaintops of the Asskickshire region, the heart of Facepunchia and the location of it's capital, Badassington. Within the capital, high above the bustling city, Muttonchop Hall -the Facepunchian parliament building- is abuzz with curious reporters and onlookers. If any of them were to get a glimpse into the assembly hall where their politicians gather for their usual meetings, they would be sorely disappointed to find it empty - this is not a usual meeting, and as such it is being conducted far, far underground in the president's nuclear bunker. The president himself sits calmly at the head of a room filled with loudly talking politicians, waiting for the clock to strike and signal the start of the meeting. He nods to his vice-president, who stands-

"THIS MEETING HAS BEGUN." The vice-president's booming voice, a cross between Samuel L. Jackson's and James Earl Jones', fills the hall, and the room of people falls silent. The president nods his thanks and stands.
"Ladies, gentlemen, fellow badasses," he begins. "We have been gathered here today to address the fact that a great bloody extraterrestrial spacecraft is headed straight for us. At this time our scientists have no way of communicating with it, or discovering the alien's motives. Our country is in great danger- no doubt we will be forced to beat the ever-loving crap out of these damned aliens-"
"Sir."
"...and rest assured, it will be a hard fight, but I'm confident once we organize the space marines-"
"Sir, I-"
"...and then the missiles hit and the mother ship will EXPLODE- KABOOOM- and then-"
"SIR!" The president's most trusted advisor stands, speaking in a rough drawl. "Sir, we need t' consider th' option that these aliens ain't jus' comin' here t' kill all've us."
"...But-"
"Sir," the gruff advisor continues, taking off his battered wide brimmed bush hat. "I un'erstan' ya'll 're excited fer this but, we need t' take it slow, a'righ'?"
"Of course, old chap." The president straights his bow tie and regains his composure. "You've all read this document, I hope. The one detailing our defence plans?"
"We have, Mr. President," says the Minister of National Defence. "SAM batteries and anti-air defences will be prepared for installation in ever major city and strategic location. The Navy is beginning their patrols as we speak, and these public bunkers would be completed within the week."
Another person speaks up, this time a military strategist. "We are forced to assume that these extraterrestrials are technologically superior, and so we have decided that until we determine the full range of their technology, we will likely be fighting them with vehicles and artillery in an effort to keep human casualties to a minimum. To do this we will order more tanks, planes and cannons. As well as this, we will begin research on a new high-caliber explosive round for our troops, hopefully to give them a fighting chance."
"Bloody brillant!" Exclaims the president. "Thank you, General Halberd, General Datetoko. And what about-"
"The communication to the other nations and your address to the public? I have them here sir," says Talwar Singh, Facepunchia's chief ambassador.
"Splendid, old boy! Give them here, please. Hmm... I see you've heavily edited my message to the other nations..."
"Well, Mr. President, we thought it would be best to take out all of those colourful words... and include a more diplomatic tone instead of your suggestion to 'open fire on the bastards the second they show their ugly green faces.'"
"Hrrumph. Very well. You know the proper way to address our neighbours, Talwar my old chum." The president turns, addressing the whole room. "Well then! Are we in agreement? We're confident that our people can handle this news without us having complete societal collapse on our hands? This is the course we will take?"
The room of politicians responds with agreement, some reluctantly. The president nods, stroking his mustache thoughtfully, before addressing the room once again.
"My fellow Facepunchians! You have served as my ministers, advisors, and officials for many a year, and I promise you that I will not let your loyalty go to waste. I will not fail you, and neither will your country. Our great nation will survive this, no matter how high the odds. Our people are known throughout the world for being men and women of action, who are always ready to fight for freedom and badassery! Whenever someone has had the gonads to threaten our way of life, we've sent them home crying. By Jove, there's never been a nation better suited to fight a bloody horde of invading aliens then the country of Facepunchia! The president chuckles, speaking to his trusted vice-president as the room cheers. "I wouldn't be surprised, old friend, if most of our citizens would be disappointed to find these chaps are peaceful."
"You may be right Thaddeus,' says Vice-President Hardass. "But what if they aren't peaceful, what if they declare all-out war? What if we fail and no amount of Facepunchian badassery or sheer Human will to survive will stop our destruction?"
"If that's the case, my killjoy chum," responds the president, nudging his old friend in the ribs. "We'll have to make sure these alien chaps will remember the Human race. We'll make sure they shudder and curse the very name."
"I just hope it doesn't come to that..." The vice-president sighs, before going to yell at the cultural advisor to stop shooting his guns into the air.
- The Ayatollah of Rock'n'Rolla -

Taryn Ridge
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Taryn Ridge » Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:23 pm

population 500,000,000
military 100,005
available MP 3,000,000
tech level medieval

Tarazed
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tarazed » Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:49 pm

Taryn Ridge wrote:population 500,000,000
military 100,005
available MP 3,000,000
tech level medieval

You'd need to be at least Late Cold War era tech to even have a chance in this RP man. Remember to first TG me for a spot on the map as well.
Last edited by Tarazed on Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
DEFCON 2 - Next step to nuclear war/Armed Forces ready to deploy and engage in less than 6 hours
DEFCON 3 - Increase in force readiness above that required for normal readiness/Air Force ready to mobilize in 15 minutes

Remaining New England
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Remaining New England » Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:38 am

Tarazed wrote:
Remaining New England wrote:Nation's population: 356,435,472
Nation's active military: 32,844,000
Nations military reserves:14,307,671

Reserves are fine. I'd cut your active military to below 10 million though. It's bigger than China's at the moment

Ok, I agree that this number is a bit unrealistic.

Nation's active military 10,243,671

Tarazed
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tarazed » Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:33 am

Remaining New England wrote:
Tarazed wrote:
Reserves are fine. I'd cut your active military to below 10 million though. It's bigger than China's at the moment

Ok, I agree that this number is a bit unrealistic.

Nation's active military 10,243,671

Accepted. Feel free to post.

Land of wisdom
Envoy

Founded: Sep 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Land of wisdom » Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:08 pm

Tarazed wrote:
Land of wisdom wrote:Half of the nation's reserves have been sent to was bases in light of the government making a statement that alien life in real and the have a fleet coming our way.

LWNN

That is why my next report will be of riots and a bill forcing all able people to join the military.

Tarazed
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tarazed » Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:15 pm

Facepunchian States wrote:A message marked "Classified" and addressed to your nation arrives from the Commonwealth of Facepunchian States

(Image)
Communication to all Nations
Regarding the Business of Extraterrestrials
From the Office of the President, Sir Switchblade Killingsworth

Greetings, fellow nations. It is my hope, and that of my fellow countrymen, that you are prepared to meet the looming danger in the stars above us. Formalities aside, it is my business to inform you of several things; the first of which being that our nation is preparing to reveal the existence of the extraterrestrial threat to our public. We understand that some of the more authoritarian among you do not wish this for you own nations, in order to prevent wide-spread panic. Therefore we recommend that those of you wishing to keep your citizens in the dark close all non-governmental communication between us and your nation - but I must stress that our governments must continue to communicate in order to work together to face this threat. On to the next topic: all peoples living in Facepunchia who are not citizens will be protected by our government in the event of conflict, to the best of our ability. We must ask, however, that you bring them home safely so we may focus on the protection of our own citizens. My final request is this: that all nations willing to work together to tackle this problem meet so that we may coordinate our efforts. Even in the event that these aliens are not hostile, it will still require a massive amount of work to address the impact on society. If in the event that our interstellar guests are intent on conflict, combining our forces, planning, strategy, technology, and collective ideas will no doubt serve to our advantage. In conclusion I add that Facepunchian military activity should not be taken as a sign of aggression, and that the international co-operation of nations in response to a universal enemy is a force to be reckoned with. I wish you good luck and prosperity.

Signed, Facepunchian President Sir Switchblade Killingsworth

Beneath the message is the Offical Seal of the Facepunchian President

A few hours earlier, in Facepunchia's Parliament...
The winter snow sparkles on the mountaintops of the Asskickshire region, the heart of Facepunchia and the location of it's capital, Badassington. Within the capital, high above the bustling city, Muttonchop Hall -the Facepunchian parliament building- is abuzz with curious reporters and onlookers. If any of them were to get a glimpse into the assembly hall where their politicians gather for their usual meetings, they would be sorely disappointed to find it empty - this is not a usual meeting, and as such it is being conducted far, far underground in the president's nuclear bunker. The president himself sits calmly at the head of a room filled with loudly talking politicians, waiting for the clock to strike and signal the start of the meeting. He nods to his vice-president, who stands-

"THIS MEETING HAS BEGUN." The vice-president's booming voice, a cross between Samuel L. Jackson's and James Earl Jones', fills the hall, and the room of people falls silent. The president nods his thanks and stands.
"Ladies, gentlemen, fellow badasses," he begins. "We have been gathered here today to address the fact that a great bloody extraterrestrial spacecraft is headed straight for us. At this time our scientists have no way of communicating with it, or discovering the alien's motives. Our country is in great danger- no doubt we will be forced to beat the ever-loving crap out of these damned aliens-"
"Sir."
"...and rest assured, it will be a hard fight, but I'm confident once we organize the space marines-"
"Sir, I-"
"...and then the missiles hit and the mother ship will EXPLODE- KABOOOM- and then-"
"SIR!" The president's most trusted advisor stands, speaking in a rough drawl. "Sir, we need t' consider th' option that these aliens ain't jus' comin' here t' kill all've us."
"...But-"
"Sir," the gruff advisor continues, taking off his battered wide brimmed bush hat. "I un'erstan' ya'll 're excited fer this but, we need t' take it slow, a'righ'?"
"Of course, old chap." The president straights his bow tie and regains his composure. "You've all read this document, I hope. The one detailing our defence plans?"
"We have, Mr. President," says the Minister of National Defence. "SAM batteries and anti-air defences will be prepared for installation in ever major city and strategic location. The Navy is beginning their patrols as we speak, and these public bunkers would be completed within the week."
Another person speaks up, this time a military strategist. "We are forced to assume that these extraterrestrials are technologically superior, and so we have decided that until we determine the full range of their technology, we will likely be fighting them with vehicles and artillery in an effort to keep human casualties to a minimum. To do this we will order more tanks, planes and cannons. As well as this, we will begin research on a new high-caliber explosive round for our troops, hopefully to give them a fighting chance."
"Bloody brillant!" Exclaims the president. "Thank you, General Halberd, General Datetoko. And what about-"
"The communication to the other nations and your address to the public? I have them here sir," says Talwar Singh, Facepunchia's chief ambassador.
"Splendid, old boy! Give them here, please. Hmm... I see you've heavily edited my message to the other nations..."
"Well, Mr. President, we thought it would be best to take out all of those colourful words... and include a more diplomatic tone instead of your suggestion to 'open fire on the bastards the second they show their ugly green faces.'"
"Hrrumph. Very well. You know the proper way to address our neighbours, Talwar my old chum." The president turns, addressing the whole room. "Well then! Are we in agreement? We're confident that our people can handle this news without us having complete societal collapse on our hands? This is the course we will take?"
The room of politicians responds with agreement, some reluctantly. The president nods, stroking his mustache thoughtfully, before addressing the room once again.
"My fellow Facepunchians! You have served as my ministers, advisors, and officials for many a year, and I promise you that I will not let your loyalty go to waste. I will not fail you, and neither will your country. Our great nation will survive this, no matter how high the odds. Our people are known throughout the world for being men and women of action, who are always ready to fight for freedom and badassery! Whenever someone has had the gonads to threaten our way of life, we've sent them home crying. By Jove, there's never been a nation better suited to fight a bloody horde of invading aliens then the country of Facepunchia! The president chuckles, speaking to his trusted vice-president as the room cheers. "I wouldn't be surprised, old friend, if most of our citizens would be disappointed to find these chaps are peaceful."
"You may be right Thaddeus,' says Vice-President Hardass. "But what if they aren't peaceful, what if they declare all-out war? What if we fail and no amount of Facepunchian badassery or sheer Human will to survive will stop our destruction?"
"If that's the case, my killjoy chum," responds the president, nudging his old friend in the ribs. "We'll have to make sure these alien chaps will remember the Human race. We'll make sure they shudder and curse the very name."
"I just hope it doesn't come to that..." The vice-president sighs, before going to yell at the cultural advisor to stop shooting his guns into the air.

To: Sir Switchblade Killingsworth
Subject: E.T. Reveal
Encryption: TNME-7

Thank you for the heads up, we were planning to announce the same news in a conference later today. We just need to finalize a few more details related to it before we do so - information that will also be supplied to your government as it is verified.

Kind Regards,
Damion White
President of the Federal Republic of Tarazed

Tarazed
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tarazed » Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:15 pm

Land of wisdom wrote:
Tarazed wrote:

That is why my next report will be of riots and a bill forcing all able people to join the military.

OOC: Fair enough

Barboneia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 17, 2014
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Barboneia » Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:04 pm

Recent reports on the Land of Wisdom-Barboneian border state that heavy troop movement has been seen mobilizing in the that area. When asked, General Victor Ardenstotz stated "I'm more afraid of the Land of Wisdom taking advantage of this situation to take back the land we took from them 50 years ago then these extra-terrestrials, to be frank." More updates will be coming as soon as possible.
Depressing Nordic semi-socialist commonwealth filled with Lovecraftian horrors, man-eating fox people, Finns, bizarre accents, Saabs, and Volvos.
A collection of some of my NationStates artwork.
On the Commonwealth National Security Bureau.

Land of wisdom
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Land of wisdom » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:45 am

Mass riots have broken out in the Capital and other major cites the police are doing their best to stop them.

This has been Alexander Tophson reporting for LWNN

Land of wisdom
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Land of wisdom » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:23 am

Barboneia wrote:Recent reports on the Land of Wisdom-Barboneian border state that heavy troop movement has been seen mobilizing in the that area. When asked, General Victor Ardenstotz stated "I'm more afraid of the Land of Wisdom taking advantage of this situation to take back the land we took from them 50 years ago then these extra-terrestrials, to be frank." More updates will be coming as soon as possible.

The only troops anywhere near you are new troops from reserves and new recruits going for training and standbye.

Tarazed
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Tarazedian Statement

Postby Tarazed » Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:30 pm

Acatran wrote:Acatranians form a large wall on the naval borders and begin to set up anti air, asking all other nations to help form X-COM, a company of highly trained soldiers from every nation, Each nation would get a company for each country, as soon as we get tje nations in the Council, we will begin the project

The Tarazedian government is currently considering the proposal by Acatran ahead of it's press conference where it will reveal the existence of alien life to the public.

Tarazedian Government Public Address

President Damion White stood behind a lectern in front of the Tarazedian Parliament, his hands shaking rather noticeably as he looked over his speech notes. He cleared his throat to quieten down the room before beginning with his charismatic wide smile.
"My fellow Tarazedians, what I am about to announce to the general public will leave some worried, it will leave some afraid, it many even leave some confused. But it will definitely change all of our lives - that much is certain...
As many of you were aware, several days ago. A multi-national effort was launched to redirect an asteroid which was on an impact trajectory with Earth. You will also be aware that the mission was a success. What you were most certainly not aware of however, is what happened next. Around 0630 hours Tarazedian Main Time, the Asteroid changed its course away from the corrected one. That is correct. You did hear me say that. The Asteroid moved without any influence from us or the sun. It corrected on its own. This can only mean one thing - Alien Intelligence. I realize that many people will be doubting what I just said there so let me back this up, the craft should be visible using any commercially available telescope starting from around noon tomorrow. Visit the Tarazedian International Space Institution for more details on that. But I wish to emphasize the need for calm and civil order, now is not the time for civil unrest. The emergency services and armed forces must be devoted to the task of keeping us all safe from any threat these aliens may pose, not dealing with lawbreakers...I will now take questions..."

The journalists exploded with questions.

President White giving his nation-wide address
Last edited by Tarazed on Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Acatran
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Acatran » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:53 pm

A email was sent from Chancellor Riley O'Neill, the contents of the letter was for only the eyes for President White. The email said: I have began production of prototype carapace armor, and Kraken rounds..rounds that are normal as a bullet, but once it enters the target it explodes into exactly 800 pellets...but my most recent discovery must be discussed in person..it is rather..unnerving"

Deathguy191
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Deathguy191 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:44 pm

Population:375 million
Military size:5 million
Reserved Military:12 million

Tarazed
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tarazed » Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:38 am

Deathguy191 wrote:Population:375 million
Military size:5 million
Reserved Military:12 million

Please TG me for a spot on the map. I can't accept you if I don't know how big your territories are.

Peoples Republic of Anglo Germania
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Peoples Republic of Anglo Germania » Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:53 pm

Mass rioting and demonstrations all over Anglo-Germania due to the introduction of conscription for the first time since the great cabbage wars of 1869. Many believe the Anglo-Germanic government is using the invasion as an excuse to bece more controlling over her subjects and there are calls for constitutional reform. Armed police and the army is sent in to put an end to the riots. Violence follows with 70 demonstrators and 10 police officers killed and 100 rioters and 16 police injured

Facepunchian States
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Facepunchian States » Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:51 pm

Facepunchia has informed Acatran that it is very interested in their X-COM program, and are willing to send the Facepunchian Abassador to Acatran and several military leaders to meet and discuss the project. Following Tarazed, the Land of Wisdom, and other nations' reveals of alien existence, rumours begin to trickle into Facepunchia. The president makes an address to the people:

The president nervously straightens his bow tie, gathering his papers before him. He motions for the group of grim faced advisors and ministers to leave him. Sitting up at his desk, he motions to the expectant camera crews preparing in his office for the live broadcast to begin. All across Facepunchia, men and women take pause from their daily lives as the time of the president's scheduled broadcast arrives. Dirty-faced, hardworking men in the break-room of a steak factory look curiously to the television in the corner. A bearded lumberjack halts mid-swing to peer at the TV he keeps wedged into a nearby tree. A mother of three pauses as she polishes her antique chainsaw collection. The presidential seal appears on screens across the nation followed by the grim, mustachioed visage of the president.

"My fellow Facepunchians," he begins. "I shall cut to the chase. It is my duty as your elected president to inform you of a very serious threat that at this very moment looms over our great country. Many of you will remember the mission launched by the international community with the aim of redirecting an asteroid headed from our planet. Many of you will consider this mission a success as the course of the asteroid was changed. I myself watched the footage of the missile hitting and deemed the resulting explosion to be suitably bitchin'." Many citizens across the country nod in agreement. The explosion in space had been a great spectacle.
"However, I must reveal that the mission was a failure. The asteroid resumed its former course- something possessing of intelligence redirected it through non-human intervention. As such, the scientific community has determined this to be indisputable evidence of the existence of alien life-forms. I now insist that everyone stay calm in light of this serious and rather shocking revelation. Rest assured, we have been taking precautions. Our military and police forces have been prepared to defend the people, and our government is making plans to meet any threat these extraterrestrials pose to us. This asteroid -in all likelihood a spacecraft of some form- will arrive in a few days, and we will be ready for it. I feel I must remind you all of something. Our nation has a long and proud heritage. Facepunchia is renown among others for her ability to meet any and all threats to her people. We must stand together, and remain stalwart and undaunted. In unity we have always found our salvation, as our collective testicular fortitude has met many a challenge and emerged the victor. Our brave men and women stand ready to fight in the event that these life-forms have come seeking conflict and conquest. I encourage you to join them. Facepunchia shall respect this threat and give it her swift judgement: it will then be dealt with accordingly. We we face before us an event that change our futures forever- I promise to you that we will make it through whatever lies before us. Thank you.
At this the president stands and nods politely to the stunned cameramen. Donning his top hat, he opens the doors to his office and wades out into a sea of blinding camera flashes and yelling reporters.

Facepunchian News sources report several outbreaks of hysteria and rioting in various areas of the country. In particular, the capital of Badassington has been rocked by civil unrest as riot police struggle against the combination of frightened, angry citizens and overly enthusiastic alien hunters. The looting of gun shops and science fiction bookstores has become widespread. The government has increased taxes in order to pay for the construction of large public bunkers and artillery emplacements throughout major population centers. Despite this, the military is reporting an increase in recruitment numbers, and the majority of citizens are reported to be optimistic.

((Facepunchia is currently in the period of great optimism found in the early stages of a major conflict, such as that seen during WWI. Military recruitment and moral are high- once the conflict progresses and casualties reach levels unacceptable in the eyes of the population moral and recruitment will sharply drop. It should also be noted that this is a country raised on action movies and values of manliness. As such, Facepunchia's moral and military recruitment will likely remain high despite adversity, with the trade-off being more reckless and impulsive actions or even the unnecessary lose of life in combat situations. (side note: in Facepunchian culture the idea of manliness is completely unisex. Females are just as highly regarded as males for their feats of badassery, and female to male ratios in the military are nearly equal.) When military recruitment drops, conscription will likely be implemented.))

Land of wisdom
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Land of wisdom » Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:18 am

A new bill has been passed allowing the government to recruit all able people to join the military if needed, the list of able people now stands at one billion people.

Statement from the office of the President of Land of Wisdom

Land of wisdom
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Land of wisdom » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:06 pm

This is a sad day for Land of Wisdom. Several of our military bases have been attacked by untraceable missiles and what looks like insurgents. The death total is 1,013 troops and 107 civilians. If any person was involved we will find you, catch you, torture you and kill you. If any state was involved we will destroy your government tis buildings, your capital shall be razed and we will take over.

My Vice President and Ministers along with military leaders will address you in a few minutes.

Presidential address to the world or recent attacks.

Tarazed
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tarazed » Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:13 pm

DAYS UNTIL ARRIVAL - 2

With the alien craft now visible for the general public to observe, mass hysteria has swept the globe - riots are widespread in almost every major city on the planet. Governments have yet to form a unified strategy to counter the riots and to deal with the approaching aliens.
The aliens have still not made any attempts at communicating with mankind.

Land of wisdom
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Land of wisdom » Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:28 pm

One billion troops and a arsenel of nuclear wepons are prepeared for war

Facepunchian States
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Facepunchian States » Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:36 pm

Facepunchia's military has prepared defensive lines across the country, and stands ready to meet any invader. The nation's SAM batteries, telescopes, and fears are now directed towards the skies...

((Dammit guys, I think we're gonna get screwed here. XD we need to hurry up and make some UNSC kind of thing to cooperate))

Tarazed
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tarazed » Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:42 pm

Facepunchian States wrote:Facepunchia's military has prepared defensive lines across the country, and stands ready to meet any invader. The nation's SAM batteries, telescopes, and fears are now directed towards the skies...

((Dammit guys, I think we're gonna get screwed here. XD we need to hurry up and make some UNSC kind of thing to cooperate))

OOC: *evil laugh* I never did say that this would be a cakewalk, however I'll drop a few hints about the alien's first move upon their arrival soon.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents