NATION

PASSWORD

The Inevitable Independence(OOC THREAD)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Agusia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Agusia » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:14 pm

Lord Sumguy wrote:
Lord Sumguy wrote:I've been reading up on this and am interested in joining as a foreign supporter of the independence movement, should that be amenable to you. I have a question prior to any further consideration on the subject, however: you mentioned that the Agusian people have their own deities and religion. May I ask what the status of and attitude towards Christianity, Islam, Judaism, or Sikhism is among agusians?

No need to quote on that, I was sleeping.

Anyways, Agusian Paganism has already died off. Christianity and perhaps other religions such as Islamism and Judaism as you mentioned are the faiths my country's peoples believe in now.

Lord Sumguy
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 27, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Lord Sumguy » Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:30 pm

Agusia wrote:
Lord Sumguy wrote:

No need to quote on that, I was sleeping.

Anyways, Agusian Paganism has already died off. Christianity and perhaps other religions such as Islamism and Judaism as you mentioned are the faiths my country's peoples believe in now.

Sorry, the quoting was accidental, I was using a cellphone and didnt realize I'd done so. Would you be alright with a Lankartan religious militant group endeavoring to sponsor the independence movement then?

Agusia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Agusia » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:06 am

Lord Sumguy wrote:
Agusia wrote:No need to quote on that, I was sleeping.

Sorry, the quoting was accidental, I was using a cellphone and didnt realize I'd done so. Would you be alright with a Lankartan religious militant group endeavoring to sponsor the independence movement then?

It will be if you explain to me first of what is a "Lankartan", is that a religion made by you?

Lord Sumguy
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 27, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Lord Sumguy » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:47 am

Agusia wrote:
Lord Sumguy wrote:Sorry, the quoting was accidental, I was using a cellphone and didnt realize I'd done so. Would you be alright with a Lankartan religious militant group endeavoring to sponsor the independence movement then?

It will be if you explain to me first of what is a "Lankartan", is that a religion made by you?

"Lankarta" would be my IC nation name, on account of the original one that a made before getting into RP being dumb. The group in question would actually be an ecumenical movement made up of Christians, Jews, Muslims, and Sikhii, who are bound together in the common goal of combatting any governments who they deem challenge the sovereignty of God.
Last edited by Lord Sumguy on Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:39 am, edited 5 times in total.

Abanhfleft
Senator

Founded: May 26, 2008
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Abanhfleft » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:43 pm

Man, I really hope this doesn't die out quickly. I really honestly liked the premise of this RP.
The Democratic Republic of Abanhfleft
Leader: President Rako Novoire

Territories and dependencies:
Trans-Dniesters (Client state)
Oontaz Dert Li Ng
Copper Cuprum
Trendstart
Economic Left/Right: -1.72
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.88
Second place winner in the International Baseball Slam VI
Third place winner in the World Lacrosse Championship XIX
Winner of the Baptism of Iron XVI!
Third place winner in the 33rd Di Bradini Cup!

Third place winner of the International Baseball Slam VIII
Winner of World Lacrosse Championships 22!

I also write stories. Would you like to read my works?

Agusia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Agusia » Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:05 am

Abanhfleft wrote:Man, I really hope this doesn't die out quickly. I really honestly liked the premise of this RP.

Do not worry, I am only busy with R.L affairs. A reply will be up soon for those who have.

Agusia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Agusia » Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:15 am

Lord Sumguy wrote:
Agusia wrote:It will be if you explain to me first of what is a "Lankartan", is that a religion made by you?

"Lankarta" would be my IC nation name, on account of the original one that a made before getting into RP being dumb. The group in question would actually be an ecumenical movement made up of Christians, Jews, Muslims, and Sikhii, who are bound together in the common goal of combatting any governments who they deem challenge the sovereignty of God.

I see though, I cannot imagine a secular society like Agusia to have such now that religion is technically out of government context despite of having mentions of spirituality. Most Agusians are Christians, dominated by the Roman Catholic Church and are less likely to immediately resort into irrational violence rather than peace of all means.

I picture most Agusians would say ". . . I think we should leave God out of it . . . " in their daily lives. On the other hand atheism has begun sucking "all ye Agusians of little faith" to renounce their faiths out of disappointment and realizations that "God is dead."

Still, the idea is welcomed. You may start typing up a post to officially - spoken in OOC terms - involve yourself in Agusia's independence.
Last edited by Agusia on Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:00 am, edited 4 times in total.

Schutzenphalia and West Ruhntuhnkuhnland
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Schutzenphalia and West Ruhntuhnkuhnland » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:41 am

Abanhfleft wrote:Man, I really hope this doesn't die out quickly. I really honestly liked the premise of this RP.

If you'd like to do a subplot, I was considering having a counterintelligence operative from the Strategic Security Service operating Agusia, trying to root out foreign influence: they could cross paths with Morgan Trombly.

Agusia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Agusia » Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:55 pm

Just posting this to remind everyone that this RP is not dead. :p

Abanhfleft
Senator

Founded: May 26, 2008
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Abanhfleft » Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:55 am

Schutzenphalia and West Ruhntuhnkuhnland wrote:

If you'd like to do a subplot, I was considering having a counterintelligence operative from the Strategic Security Service operating Agusia, trying to root out foreign influence: they could cross paths with Morgan Trombly.

Well, actually, for all intents and purposes, Morgan Trombly is only the guy sent to observe the situation in Agusia. Once he sent that picture of the Agusians demanding independence from you, his job was all but over. But there will be other Fleftic agents working in the country, so we can indeed do this subplot.
The Democratic Republic of Abanhfleft
Leader: President Rako Novoire

Territories and dependencies:
Trans-Dniesters (Client state)
Oontaz Dert Li Ng
Copper Cuprum
Trendstart
Economic Left/Right: -1.72
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.88
Second place winner in the International Baseball Slam VI
Third place winner in the World Lacrosse Championship XIX
Winner of the Baptism of Iron XVI!
Third place winner in the 33rd Di Bradini Cup!

Third place winner of the International Baseball Slam VIII
Winner of World Lacrosse Championships 22!

I also write stories. Would you like to read my works?

Agusia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Agusia » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:17 pm

Just posting this to remind everyone once again that this RP is not dead. :p

And that to say, or rather type, that I am waiting for replies to mine in the RP.
Last edited by Agusia on Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Agusia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Agusia » Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:35 pm

BUMP
Last edited by Agusia on Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Schutzenphalia and West Ruhntuhnkuhnland
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Schutzenphalia and West Ruhntuhnkuhnland » Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:56 pm

I will have a response for you shortly, sorry for the wait; usually Friday-Saturday are a bit tougher for me to get on NS.

Agusia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Agusia » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:37 pm

Schutzenphalia and West Ruhntuhnkuhnland wrote:I will have a response for you shortly, sorry for the wait; usually Friday-Saturday are a bit tougher for me to get on NS.

I will then wait patiently, no need to worry if that is the case. :)

Agusia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Agusia » Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:48 pm

Last edited by Agusia on Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Agusia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Agusia » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:08 am

BUMP

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents