NATION

PASSWORD

Omnibellum [P/MT|Open|Planning/OOC|ATTN ALL]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Canon of Omnibellum

Canon
78%
Non-Canon
22%

Total votes : 86

Libraria and Ausitoria
Negotiator

Founded: May 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Libraria and Ausitoria » Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:08 am

Following on from private discussions; in my capacity as the New Chattakang Confederacy of Profligate Pandas in Sondria I'd love to be involved, although probably only from the sidelines. But I suppose you need a few neutral nations for dramatic contrast, unbiased newspaper articles, and patching up the mess afterwards... I hope?

Nation Name (Game Name of your nation/Username): Libraria and Ausitoria
IC Nation Name (Short Form): Ausitoria
IC Nation Name (Long Form w/ Title): The Imperial Commonwealth of Libraria, Ausitoria, and Apraecia.
Type of Government: Increasingly hybrid
Head(s) of State and/or Government with Title(s): Head of Government: Sir Henry Taylor (PM); Head of State: Disputed but mostly irrelevant anyway.
IC Population: c. 6.2 billion
Game Region: Hemithea/Sondria/Panessos
IC Home Region(Where your nation's homeland is located): Mostly Panessos; although there is a lot of Ausitoria in Sondria.
Alignment(List any alliances and/or regions your nation will be fighting alongside if any): None expected: I would expect to be pursued in The Raven Approach. Ausitoria will probably be rather neutral. I'd also be interested in participating in intelligence operations in A Draugr Walks and neutral discussions in The Lonely Position of Neutral.
Casus Belli: None; although might intervene if things get totally out of hand for neutrals who only care about money; and the supply of weapons recently ordered from Marquesan.
Tech Level: Fairly flexible MT.
Military Size: 14 million.
RP Samples:
1. A newspaper article; and, incidentally, the background to any Ausitorian involvement in Omnibellum.
2. Diplomatic fun.
3. One of my few wartime character posts.

Incidentally, if anybody is interested in weakening Ausitoria as a prelude to operations; there is a small-scale independence movement about to get going in part of Ausitoria.
Last edited by Libraria and Ausitoria on Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Aestorian Commonwealth - Pax Prosperitas - Gloria in Maere - (Factbook)

Disclaimer: Notwithstanding any mention of their nations, Ausitoria and its canon does not exist nor impact the canon of many IFC & SACTO & closed-region nations; and it is harassment to presume it does. However in accordance with my open-door policy the converse does not apply: they still impact Ausitoria's canon.
○ Commonwealth Capital (Bank) ○ ○ Commonwealth Connect (Bank Treaty) ○ ○ SeaScape (Shipping & Energy) ○
(██████████████████████████████║║◙█[Θ]█]◙◙◙◙◙[█]

The greater Vakolicci Haven
Senator

Founded: Dec 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The greater Vakolicci Haven » Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:29 pm

If 1 more ebil imperialist posts on the conference thread, I'll post. It would get tedious for me to welcome everyone individually.
RIP Vakolic, 08/08/2009-29/12/2013, unjustly deleted.
Population: 9.6 billion (to be added to current population of this nation)
Last known defence budget: 82.2 trillion
Last known gdp: $423.2 trillion (nstracker)
For other stats, please tg.
the greater Vakolicci Haven
Can be found in:
sondria
greysteel
varathron
tyrrhenia

Marquesan
Minister

Founded: Oct 21, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Marquesan » Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:38 pm

Raven Approach. (IC, Sondria, Omnibellum.)

Here's the OP, folks. Let the games begin.
"Just so Summanus, wrapped in a smoking whirlwind of blue flame, falls upon people and cities." - John Milton, In Quintum Novembris

@Marquesan I hereby proclaim you as the Gothic Mad Scientist, who actually isn't mad but a brilliant genius which every nations military goes to consult when they quietly tell their leaders, "We'll consult our experts" and when asked who they always say "private sources"
@Marquesan I will say man you're the only person on NS I've ever mistaken for a genuine Weapons designer.
Friend of Kraven, 2005-2023
18 years of stories deleted
Kraven Prevails!

Holy Empire of Moltavia
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Moltavia » Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:20 pm

Can I be added to the einsatz coalition, just looks to good to miss

United Gordonopia
Senator

Founded: Aug 04, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby United Gordonopia » Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:29 pm

While the Einsatz coalition planning is taking place, I put up a thread for GD nations to get a bit of prewar, prelude type stuff out to stay occupied. viewtopic.php?f=5&t=315609 if anyone wants to follow it :P
If you ever have an RPing question, please TG me about it.
Also Known as Kazmr

Host: Baptism of Fire 51, 53
Third Place: Cup of Harmony 56
Semi-Finalist: World Cup 63

Havensky
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 01, 2008
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Havensky » Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:04 pm

I've started a new Omnibellum thread where Kraven and I are going to have a little air war. This will bridge the events in our current thread with events of omnibellum.

This thread will end with a peace that Havensky can't walk away from. This is the story of how we got to that point. The next thread is going to be "Sins of Omission" - the idea that you can be wrong doing nothing. For the Skyans to do nothing - there has to be a compelling reason.

If you're in Gholgoth or a previous ally, you'll be more than welcome to join the thread...just TG me first so we can plan it out.
The Skybound Republic of Havensky
(Pronounced Haven-Sky)

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 26, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:05 pm

Havensky wrote:I've started a new Omnibellum thread where Kraven and I are going to have a little air war. This will bridge the events in our current thread with events of omnibellum.

This thread will end with a peace that Havensky can't walk away from. This is the story of how we got to that point. The next thread is going to be "Sins of Omission" - the idea that you can be wrong doing nothing. For the Skyans to do nothing - there has to be a compelling reason.

If you're in Gholgoth or a previous ally, you'll be more than welcome to join the thread...just TG me first so we can plan it out.

Will this affect the other neutral-aligned nations by any chance? ICly I intend to work with Havensky as proposed initially for humanitarian purposes, but I'd rather not have Kravenite soldiers marching into my country. :lol:

This nation is controlled by the player who was once Neo-Ixania on the Jolt Forums! It is also undergoing reconstruction.

Havensky
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 01, 2008
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Havensky » Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:08 pm

Well, right now with the Sword of Damocles and the Stoking the Fires - Kraven and I are technically at war already. In Omnibellum, I wanted to have Havensky be neutral. (Seeing as Gholgoth is going on crusade - it doesn't make sense for us to fight all of Gholgoth.)

In order to get to this point, we have to resolve all the plot points brought on by previous threads. Thus, the Defiant Sky thread.

(Which is here by the way: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=315668 )
The Skybound Republic of Havensky
(Pronounced Haven-Sky)

The Great Korean Empire
Minister

Founded: Jan 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Korean Empire » Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:38 pm

Could I also be put up for Crossing the FJORD, The Raven Approach.
"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." -Ernest Hemingway

"To have found God and still to pursue him is the soul's paradox of love, scorned indeed by the too-easily-satisfied religionist, but justified in happy experience by the children of the burning heart." -A.W. Tozer.

Quirina
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Quirina » Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:36 am

The Great Korean Empire wrote:Could I also be put up for Crossing the FJORD, The Raven Approach.

What's your role in the Raven Approach tho?
एक, सच, अजेय
The Great Federated Noble States

"Strength determines the fates of the world, and the same should be applied over oppressors." - Maharajah Purva Ashvath IV

Call me Quirina.

The State of Monavia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 27, 2006
Father Knows Best State

Postby The State of Monavia » Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:31 am

Ganos Lao wrote:Will this affect the other neutral-aligned nations by any chance? ICly I intend to work with Havensky as proposed initially for humanitarian purposes, but I'd rather not have Kravenite soldiers marching into my country. :lol:

I plan on having Monavia jump into Ganosian and Havenskite humanitarian plans a bit on three fronts. The first consists of covertly sending money to fund humanitarian operations in both countries. The second consists of sending you two intelligence on potential interference with neutrals. The third is public: I'm considering awarding the Most Noble Order of Friendship or some comparable decoration to the folks who founded the Refugee Sanctuary.

Depending on how military operations go, I might also god-rod a Deathship or two later on.
——✠ ✠——THE IMPERIAL FEDERATION OF THE MONAVIAN EMPIRE——✠ ✠——
FACTBOOKS AND LOREROLEPLAY CANONDIPLOMATIC EXCHANGE

MY GUIDES ON ROLEPLAYING DIPLOMACY, ROLEPLAY ETIQUETTE, CREATING A NEW NATION,
LEARNING HOW TO ROLEPLAY (FORTHCOMING), AND ROLEPLAYING EVIL (PART ONE)

Seventeen-Year Veteran of NationStates ∙ Retired N&I Roleplay Mentor
Member of the NS Writing Project and the Roleplayers Union
I am a classical monarchist Orthodox Christian from Phoenix, Arizona.

✠ᴥ✠ᴥ✠

/‾‾ʽʼ‾‾\

The Great Korean Empire
Minister

Founded: Jan 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Korean Empire » Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:07 am

Quirina wrote:
The Great Korean Empire wrote:Could I also be put up for Crossing the FJORD, The Raven Approach.

What's your role in the Raven Approach tho?

Since we're part of the Fraternal Confederation, doesn't that mean I should return the favor of offering assistance at least once?
"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." -Ernest Hemingway

"To have found God and still to pursue him is the soul's paradox of love, scorned indeed by the too-easily-satisfied religionist, but justified in happy experience by the children of the burning heart." -A.W. Tozer.

Holy Marsh
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 09, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Holy Marsh » Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:34 am

I am waiting on the Aldar invasion of UWO. Then Crossoing the Fjord can start. And then Endless Wartime!

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The greater Vakolicci Haven » Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:53 am

Holy Marsh wrote:I am waiting on the Aldar invasion of UWO. Then Crossoing the Fjord can start. And then Endless Wartime!

We're basically all waiting for everyone to post on the conference thread, since at this speed it could take several months.
Can be found in:
sondria
greysteel
varathron
tyrrhenia

Quirina
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Quirina » Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:53 pm

The Great Korean Empire wrote:
Quirina wrote:What's your role in the Raven Approach tho?

Since we're part of the Fraternal Confederation, doesn't that mean I should return the favor of offering assistance at least once?

I'll take that as a yes. If anything, shoot me a TG and plan things up.
एक, सच, अजेय
The Great Federated Noble States

"Strength determines the fates of the world, and the same should be applied over oppressors." - Maharajah Purva Ashvath IV

Call me Quirina.

Legendardisch
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Legendardisch » Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:01 pm

Could be a good excercise or not, and maybe, hell, a way to learn.
so yeah

hi

Nation Name (Game Name of your nation/Username): Legendardisch
IC Nation Name (Short Form): Legendardisch
IC Nation Name (Long Form w/ Title): The United Federation of Legendardisch
Type of Government: Federal Republic
Head(s) of State and/or Government with Title(s): President Rinaldo Bijker
IC Population: 4.17 billion
Game Region: Sondria
IC Home Region(Where your nation's homeland is located): Sondria
Alignment(List any alliances and/or regions your nation will be fighting alongside if any): Sondria, Unknown, Assets.
Casus Belli: Self protection of Sovereignity
Tech Level: MT / Early P/MT (Advanced Drones, Robots finally taking shape, basic holograms, better space programs)
Military Size: 45% of Population serving the Armed Forces.
RP Samples:
1. viewtopic.php?f=5&t=308130 Currently a better example. as i said, i try to learn, i am not that good.
The United Federation of Legendardisch

Pegasus Armed Dealership | De Volkscourant | Embassy Program | Factbook | Legendardisch.gov
PROUD MEMBER OF: I.S.A , I.C.O.N , V.N.T , U.P.A , I.F.C , I.E.S.P , I.A.T.A , I.C.D , D.S.A , U.T.A

Some very cool links: Flickr | DeviantART | Personal Website
Nederlander | Je Suis Charlie | PEGIDA

Finium
Senator

Founded: Nov 17, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Finium » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:43 pm

IC Nation Name (Short Form): Finium
IC Nation Name (Long Form w/ Title): The Post-Imperial Federation of Finian States
Type of Government: Post-Feudal Oligarchy
Head(s) of State and/or Government with Title(s):
Lord-Regent Joseph Hahn
National Administrator Jonathan Nix
Archduke Regulus Mornfellow

IC Population: 8.5b
Game Region: The Freed Lands
IC Home Region(Where your nation's homeland is located): The Post-Imperial Bloc / Libertas
Alignment(List any alliances and/or regions your nation will be fighting alongside if any): Einstaz
Casus Belli: Scrabbling for a foothold after a devastating ecological and political collapse, Finium hopes to regain some its former glory by fighting new wars.
Tech Level: P/MT, mostly MT and Post-Soviet
Military Size: 15m, extremely variable due to large dependence on PMCs, likely to fluctuate.
RP Samples: Will add
big chungus, small among us

Victoriala
Senator

Founded: Feb 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Victoriala » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:16 am

Nation Name (Game Name of your nation/Username): Victoriala
IC Nation Name (Short Form): Visvaraja
IC Nation Name (Long Form w/ Title): Greater Visvaraja
Type of Government: Semi-loose confederation (Theocracy/Republic/Monarchy Triad)
Head(s) of State and/or Government with Title(s): Verdant Pope Josephus XIV, Crimson King Vardhanahari VI, Azure Premier Dhangsho Renggang
IC Population: 240 mil.
Game Region: Sondria
IC Home Region(Where your nation's homeland is located): Sondria
Alignment(List any alliances and/or regions your nation will be fighting alongside if any): Unknown as of yet
Casus Belli: Regain former glory after the chaos of the Blue Insurrection, find some new allies
Tech Level: Modern
Military Size: 900k
RP SAMPLE: Blue Insurrection. Most serious and largest I have been into.
THE COMMONWEALTH OF VICTORIALA
Fuck discourse, Memes are the way forward (its inevitable and you know it)
FACTBOOK | LA SOCIÉTÉ | NATIONS | ILLUMINATOR | +
Fucking little island person. 陰 and 陽 but mostly 陰. I draw and do designs.
My NS activity is 90% shitposts. Singy and I fuck each other occasionally.
Equity is True Equality. Pro-Aufklärung, Anti-Gegenaufklärung. [economic: -4.0 social: -4.21]

The Scandinvans
Senator

Founded: Oct 09, 2004
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Scandinvans » Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:22 am

Nation Name (Game Name of your nation/Username): The Scandinvans
IC Nation Name (Short Form): The Glorious Empire, The Scandinvans
IC Nation Name (Long Form w/ Title): The Glorious Empire of the Scandinvans
Type of Government: Absolute Theocratic Slavocratic Monarchy
Head(s) of State and/or Government with Title(s): His Imperial and Glorious Majesty, Prime Living Scion of the Most Ancient and Pureblooded House Erid, Emperor of the Scandinvans, Master of the Valgardians, High King of the Nine Kingdoms, Protector of the Faith, Wielder of the Imperial Scepter, Barer of the Sword of the Emperors, Rightfully Holding the White-Gold, Proud Advancer of Civilization, Bane of the Unclean, Noble Purifier of the Unfit, Champion of Unequaled Warmaking Powers, Progenitor of the Future Emperor of the Scandinvan Empire, Dread Foe to All Enemies of the Empire, Preserver of the Ancient Customs & Traditions of Erid, Lord-Master of the House of Lords, Emperor of the Fiery Delta, Chief Marshall of the Armies of the Empire, King of the Civilized Arab Lands, Tamer of the Northern Wastes, Conquerer of the Islands of the Auean Sound, Supreme Master of the Sadio, Minister of the Faith to the Moslems, Purger of Az'Uki, Suppressor of the Vile Thieves of the Strait of T'horru, Architect of the Campaigns Against the Rabble Led Backwaters, Leader of the Converted Folk of the Western Reaches of Vialoa, Master of Vanquished Nations, Prince of Sychel and Its Commonwealth, Duke of Greston, Feudal Lord of Valdra's Lands, Direct Earl of Ui, King of the True Norse, Baron of Masnot Isle, Kaiser of Aut, Builder of the Centers of the Faith, Lord of Valgard, Dread Fiend of the Heathen, First Amongst the Lords of the Valgardian Noble Caste, Most Proper Lord of the Skandi, Sponsor of the Sages of the Imperial Schools, Humane Lord of the Be'raik, King of Fruank, Duke of Werank, Hammer of the Infidels, Emperor-Admiral of the Fleets of the Valgardian Lords, King of Eraon, Harbinger of the Proper Order, Giver of Life to the Wastes of Galionam, Duke of Manak, Lord of Vi, Noble Keeper of the Imperial Genealogical Records, Emperor-Prince of Qoul, Ally of the Rightful Pope, Profound Justice of the Empire, Master of the Scani, Terror of the CAG, Founder of the Golden Circle, Leader-Sponsor of the Scandinvan Crusades, Lord of Pra, King of Lafg, Duke of Epston, Prince of the Tribes of the Heavyhand, Friend to all Rationale & Civilized Nations, Bestower of Titles to the Exceptional Few, Humble Servant of God, Protector of the Pure World, Answerable only to the Almighty God, Keeper of the Ancient Ways, etc. etc. Emperor Harald II ap Erid ao Erid.
IC Population: 21.807 billion
Game Region: Gholgoth
IC Home Region(Where your nation's homeland is located): Gholgoth
Alignment(List any alliances and/or regions your nation will be fighting alongside if any): N/A
Casus Belli: Religious Purification and Avenging the Emperor Godfrey III
Tech Level: MT
Military Size: 270,000,000 Warriors, 300,000,000 Warrior Reserves, 220,000,000 Regulars, 150,000,000 Regular Reserves, 25,000,000 Slaver Corps Soldiers, 15,000,000 Garrison Guards, 32,500.000 Church Swords, 1,245,000,000 Freeholder Militia, and 212,500,000 Slave Logistical Staff.
RP Samples:
1. viewtopic.php?f=5&t=207664
2. viewtopic.php?f=5&t=278199
3. viewtopic.php?f=5&t=280929
We are the Glorious Empire of the Scandinvans. Surrender or be destroyed. Your civilization has ended, your time is over. Your people will be assimilated into our Empire. Your technological distinctiveness shall be added to our own. Your culture shall be supplanted by our own. And your lands will be made into our lands.

"For five thousand years has our Empire endured. In war and peace we have thrived. Against overwhelming odds we evolved. No matter what we face we have always survived and grown. We shall always be triumphant." -Emperor Godfrey II

Hope for a brighter tomorrow - fight the fight, find the cure

The United Remnants of America
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 09, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby The United Remnants of America » Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:49 am

I call bs on the fact that his military is around 10% of his population, not reserves, and the fact that he has more soldiers than most countries.
By any means necessary. Call me URA
Winner of 2015 Best of P2TM Awards: Best Roleplayer - War
"I would much rather be with you than against you, you're way too imaginative."
"URA New Confucius 2015."- Organized States
"Congrats. You just won the second place prize for Not Giving a Fuck. First Place, of course, always goes to Furry."
"He's an 8 Ball, DEN. You can't deal with an 8 Ball." - Empire of Donner land
"This Rp is flexible with science and so will you." - Tagali Federation
"I'm confused as to your tactic but I'll trust you." - Die erworbenen Namen
"Unfiltered, concentrated, possibly weaponized stupidity."
Thafoo, Leningrad Union: DEAT'd for your sins.
Discord: Here

The Macabees
Senator

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby The Macabees » Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:56 am

The United Remnants of America wrote:I call bs on the fact that his military is around 10% of his population, not reserves, and the fact that he has more soldiers than most countries.

Whose?
Former Sr. II Roleplaying Mentor | Factbook

The Macabees' Guides to Roleplaying, Worldbuilding, and Other Stuff (please upvote if you like them!)

The United Remnants of America
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 09, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby The United Remnants of America » Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:57 am

The Macabees wrote:
The United Remnants of America wrote:I call bs on the fact that his military is around 10% of his population, not reserves, and the fact that he has more soldiers than most countries.

Whose?

App above mine.

I'm calling shenanigans. I wouldn't normally, but the godmoddy-ness percentage is too high.
By any means necessary. Call me URA
Winner of 2015 Best of P2TM Awards: Best Roleplayer - War
"I would much rather be with you than against you, you're way too imaginative."
"URA New Confucius 2015."- Organized States
"Congrats. You just won the second place prize for Not Giving a Fuck. First Place, of course, always goes to Furry."
"He's an 8 Ball, DEN. You can't deal with an 8 Ball." - Empire of Donner land
"This Rp is flexible with science and so will you." - Tagali Federation
"I'm confused as to your tactic but I'll trust you." - Die erworbenen Namen
"Unfiltered, concentrated, possibly weaponized stupidity."
Thafoo, Leningrad Union: DEAT'd for your sins.
Discord: Here

The Scandinvans
Senator

Founded: Oct 09, 2004
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Scandinvans » Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:03 am

The United Remnants of America wrote:
The Macabees wrote:
Whose?

App above mine.

I'm calling shenanigans. I wouldn't normally, but the godmoddy-ness percentage is too high.
I have already issued a general mobilization order: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=291875&p=20643131&#p20643131

As well, my Freeholder Militia are just that. Militia. They merely are there to detail forces available to defend my homeland. My standing army is ~2% of my population. And my reserves added in to my military totals 4.4% of my population. The remaining forces are either standing forces in service to domestic entities or slave conscripts brought in to help during times of war.
We are the Glorious Empire of the Scandinvans. Surrender or be destroyed. Your civilization has ended, your time is over. Your people will be assimilated into our Empire. Your technological distinctiveness shall be added to our own. Your culture shall be supplanted by our own. And your lands will be made into our lands.

"For five thousand years has our Empire endured. In war and peace we have thrived. Against overwhelming odds we evolved. No matter what we face we have always survived and grown. We shall always be triumphant." -Emperor Godfrey II

Hope for a brighter tomorrow - fight the fight, find the cure

Nova Sylva
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 11, 2013
New York Times Democracy

This has been a long time coming...

Postby Nova Sylva » Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:26 am

Nation Name (Username): Nova Sylva
IC Nation Name (Short Form): The New Sylvan Republic (NSR)
Type of Government: Parliamentary Executive Republic
Head(s) of State: President Michael Delacroix
IC Population: 832 Million
Game Region: Meridia
Alignment: Anti-Gholgoth, Pro-Sovereign International
Casus Belli: The Delacroix Doctrine*
Tech Level: MT
Military Size: 3.3 Million (Active + Reserve)
RP Samples:

Check my region page. I have three RPs linked in the factbook.

P.S. I used to be the Coalition State, if any of you remember that country.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The greater Vakolicci Haven » Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:08 pm

OK, we really need to make the einsatz thread a little faster. Could someone please post?
Can be found in:
sondria
greysteel
varathron
tyrrhenia

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents