NATION

PASSWORD

A Revolution Will Rise

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:35 pm

Well dip craploaf sandwiches, my lack of armored vehicles just got a few thousand men killed! OOC: Fire Emblem, you were supposed to help with my tactical skill!" So screw this. My ESPRs are trying to find a way in, my men are trying, and dying. My SPRs are on the frontlines. Concrete walls...I have those...let. Me think...how thick...Okay. I think. I have a plan.
Have you guys ever heard of thermobaric missiles? OOC:Walking dead, they destroyed the CDC with it.
If this place is an arid environment and not to humid I could vaporize their walls.
And is this place on the coast? Because that would allow for bombardment.
Fan of football, the Murican kind. But soccer is cool too! Just not really my thing. C(:^D/-<
I go by Ran. Unless, of course, you want to type out Ranoria. That's your decision.
Lumi is my NS mom
Champions: NSCF 20, 22, 27, 29, 30. World Bowl 42, 43, 46, WBC 57

Hosting: Co-Host WB 44, 47, Host WB 46, plus some NSCAA/NSCF conferences here and there

Ukranas
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ukranas » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:35 pm

UKRANASIAN BROADCAST:

We believe that you are wasting the lives of your men for no reason. As such, we have an alternate plan - Destroy the vents and block them. As the Black Watch run out of air, they will be forced to surrender. No loss of life on our side will occur, and it is unlikely they will want to stay and die.

What do you, my sadly far too moral and ethical allies, think of this plan? Casualties will be extremely low, and we shall gain a large amount of prisoners. As for you, Kalifati, you will NOT annex Twin Sicily for your empire. Our aim was to liberate it for the people, not to conquer it. We must stay with our plan. To give you the entirety of Eastern Twin Sicily would be insane. Note that if you make any move towards annexation, we shall take diplomatic and potentially military action against you.

Over and out.
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Delesian
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Delesian » Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:20 am

Ukranas wrote:UKRANASIAN BROADCAST:

We believe that you are wasting the lives of your men for no reason. As such, we have an alternate plan - Destroy the vents and block them. As the Black Watch run out of air, they will be forced to surrender. No loss of life on our side will occur, and it is unlikely they will want to stay and die.

What do you, my sadly far too moral and ethical allies, think of this plan? Casualties will be extremely low, and we shall gain a large amount of prisoners. As for you, Kalifati, you will NOT annex Twin Sicily for your empire. Our aim was to liberate it for the people, not to conquer it. We must stay with our plan. To give you the entirety of Eastern Twin Sicily would be insane. Note that if you make any move towards annexation, we shall take diplomatic and potentially military action against you.

Over and out.

But we also have civilian lives in those cities that have not yet been attacked. We would kill civilians.
Avid gamer and Trumpeter
"You're tearing me apart Lisa!"
"Hi I'm better than you."
Je Suis Charlie

Delesian
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Delesian » Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:38 pm

The Dictator gets another cup of coffee, while running over the new plan with his Field Marshals. Of two hundred-eighty-thousand men sent to Outpost Two, twenty-thousand are being broken off and sent to capture the Black Watch Tank Factory.

"As we speak, those men are loading up in air vehicles. They will parachute from a C-130, down to the Factory below. Armored support will be there to help capture the Factory. Before that, I'll have to send in bombers."

He gets up from the table, and walks over to an intercom. He presses his thumb down activating the intercom, and begins muttering into it. The sound of Helicopter rotors fills the air as four AH-64 Apache's take off from the Air Base. As they neared their target, the AH-64's unleashed their Hellfire at the factory, completely devastating it. Back at the Air Base, the C-130s began to take off from the Air strip.
Avid gamer and Trumpeter
Je Suis Charlie

The Confederation of Northern Germany
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 16, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

The Kaiser

Postby The Confederation of Northern Germany » Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:01 pm

I have discussed this with my Generals and we have decided to send 100,000 German soldiers to the aide of Twin Sicily. They will arrive by ship on the 29th.

Here is a list of the supplies thats being sent.

1. 100,000 men
2. 700 tanks
3. 500 armored vehicles
4. 300 aircraft
5. 30 naval vessels
6. 500,000 pieces of artillery
7. 600,000 pounds of food
8. 6,000,000 gallons of gas
9. 300,000 hand held weapons
10. 400 UAV's
11. 300 artillery guns

Signature Kaiser Wilhelm III
Last edited by The Confederation of Northern Germany on Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:12 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Ukranas
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ukranas » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:02 pm

Unfortunately, we do not wish to waste the lives of our brave men in a pointless war, when we could easily solve the problem without even sending anyone in. As such, we are withdrawing our forces. We will still provide air and artillery support, as well as supplies, but no more of our soldiers will die in foreign fields.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:45 pm

From the distance of Fort Dale an invasion force from Naval Monte is heading towards Twin Sicily. The fleet has nine battleships, five air careers, seven light air careers, seven amphibious assault ship, thirty destroyers, frigates, and missile boats can be spotted. Around them twenty assault Amphibious Vehicles and thirty air-cushioned landing crafts move to the shores, while underneath the waters of the fleet eight submarines stayed with the fleet. Above the fleet was a swarm of fighter jets, bombers, stealth aircrafts, transport aircrafts, armored attack and transport helicopters, and drones.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

Kalifati Arab shqiptar
Minister

Founded: Aug 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalifati Arab shqiptar » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:38 pm

UKRANAS should reconsider, their war time policy, civilians are savagely murdered by their random bombings
Last edited by Kalifati Arab shqiptar on Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kalifati Arab shqiptar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalifati Arab shqiptar » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:43 pm

All troops are withdrawing now, the captured cities will stay ours but we officially resign from the coalition, any Black Watch troops that come near our territory will be shot dead.

Kalifati Arab shqiptar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalifati Arab shqiptar » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:50 pm

Over and out.

You wouldn't dare, we have powerful allies and nobody will see your military action as good, and we don't care about your huge army, your army haven't seen a real conflict before this, my soldiers are experienced and we do not fear to use our WMDs, so please apologize and we will correct our claims.

Kalifati Arab shqiptar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalifati Arab shqiptar » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:53 pm

Delesian wrote:The Dictator gets another cup of coffee, while running over the new plan with his Field Marshals. Of two hundred-eighty-thousand men sent to Outpost Two, twenty-thousand are being broken off and sent to capture the Black Watch Tank Factory.

"As we speak, those men are loading up in air vehicles. They will parachute from a C-130, down to the Factory below. Armored support will be there to help capture the Factory. Before that, I'll have to send in bombers."

He gets up from the table, and walks over to an intercom. He presses his thumb down activating the intercom, and begins muttering into it. The sound of Helicopter rotors fills the air as four AH-64 Apache's take off from the Air Base. As they neared their target, the AH-64's unleashed their Hellfire at the factory, completely devastating it. Back at the Air Base, the C-130s began to take off from the Air strip.

Delesia, my secret agents in the Twin Sicily forts are reporting that they will use civilans as shield, so please confirm your targets before firing

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:32 pm

On the shores of Fort Dale the air-cushioned landing crafts and assault amphibious vehicles finally made on to land. From the ACLCS three main battle tanks, ten armoured vehicles, eight armoured personnel carriers, eight infantry vehicles, and five hundred troops leave the crafts to march into the city. On the abandoned air field many transport planes and helicopters begin to land has they too begin to let out troops and vehicles. With the members of the Shadow Defense Group they saw the surprising reinforcements from back home and soon received a message from the admiral of the fleet, the orders was to find where Black Watch is hiding and if they could find any flaws or weak points on the tunnels to exploit. With that they began they're new mission while Naval Montean forces occupy the capitol city.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Kalifati Arab shqiptar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalifati Arab shqiptar » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:09 pm

Naval Monte wrote:On the shores of Fort Dale the air-cushioned landing crafts and assault amphibious vehicles finally made on to land. From the ACLCS three main battle tanks, ten armoured vehicles, eight armoured personnel carriers, eight infantry vehicles, and five hundred troops leave the crafts to march into the city. On the abandoned air field many transport planes and helicopters begin to land has they too begin to let out troops and vehicles. With the members of the Shadow Defense Group they saw the surprising reinforcements from back home and soon received a message from the admiral of the fleet, the orders was to find where Black Watch is hiding and if they could find any flaws or weak points on the tunnels to exploit. With that they began they're new mission while Naval Montean forces occupy the capitol city.

Wow dude calm down, you cant occupy a military dictatorahip with 3 MBT, and for the record the capital has fallen, unless you want to get in war with our friends.
Last edited by Kalifati Arab shqiptar on Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:31 pm

Kalifati Arab shqiptar wrote:
Naval Monte wrote:On the shores of Fort Dale the air-cushioned landing crafts and assault amphibious vehicles finally made on to land. From the ACLCS three main battle tanks, ten armoured vehicles, eight armoured personnel carriers, eight infantry vehicles, and five hundred troops leave the crafts to march into the city. On the abandoned air field many transport planes and helicopters begin to land has they too begin to let out troops and vehicles. With the members of the Shadow Defense Group they saw the surprising reinforcements from back home and soon received a message from the admiral of the fleet, the orders was to find where Black Watch is hiding and if they could find any flaws or weak points on the tunnels to exploit. With that they began they're new mission while Naval Montean forces occupy the capitol city.

Wow dude calm down, you cant occupy a military dictatorahip with 3 MBT, and for the record the capiyal has fallen, unless you want to get in war with our friends.

Maybe I should have clarified that some of the crafts had three MBT in them, as in I have more than just three plus there's the ones from the transport planes to consider. Also I haven't been keeping up with somethings in this thread so it looks like I almost went to war with the my own allies, embarrassing reason to go to war if I say so myself. So any other locations these guys could be in if the capitol is out? Maybe it's better to list what ground vehicles are out now.

Main Battle Tanks: 28
Armored personal carriers: 37
Armored Cars: 30
Infantry fighting vehicles: 35
Reconnaissance motorcycles: 20
Armored fighting vehicles: 39
Type 99 Self-Propelled Mortars: 28
M270 Multiple launch rocket system: 23
Tank destroyers: 23
Autonomous Unmanned Ground Vehicles:12
Last edited by Naval Monte on Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

Kargintina
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kargintina » Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:22 am

OOC: Is it over?

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:23 pm

Over and out.

No, for one reason. Of you're going there, go all the way. We don't let them out. They will either not come out or will see a firestorm of Ranorian ammunition. I agree with the plan though, by all means. The civilaians are a mere sacrifice in the long run.
Oh, nevermind. I guess we won. Any Black Watch supporters still got a record to settle then come to Ranoria, where are shores are ligned with walls and cannons. You can sacrifice your lives there.
Last edited by Ranoria on Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fan of football, the Murican kind. But soccer is cool too! Just not really my thing. C(:^D/-<
I go by Ran. Unless, of course, you want to type out Ranoria. That's your decision.
Lumi is my NS mom
Champions: NSCF 20, 22, 27, 29, 30. World Bowl 42, 43, 46, WBC 57

Hosting: Co-Host WB 44, 47, Host WB 46, plus some NSCAA/NSCF conferences here and there

Delesian
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Delesian » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:34 pm

As the air battle near Fort City continues, the line guarding the wall begins to quickly fall apart as Delesian Marines continue gaining ground. Thousands upon thousands march over the dead Blackwatch, while slowly losing their own. "Bringing the fire." The Operator of the Predator drone states, directly before a group of Black Watch are engulfed in the cloud of fire, and dust. "We need to resupply, pulling out." The Predator dis-engages, heading for the Air Base. In the bloody air battle, another B-52 bomber is hit. "We're hit we're hit!" as it descends downwards towards the ground. It smashes through the wing of the nuclear fighter, sending both of them down towards a crash. "Shit, fighter is down, gotta make sure no personnel survive!" Flared one of the A-10 Pilots. "Roger, Command we are requesting multiple Little Bird teams to secure the crash zone." The fighter continued to fall downwards. "Wilco, sending in the teams now."

Back at the Air Base, several Little Bird teams prepare to launch from the heli-pads.
Avid gamer and Trumpeter
Je Suis Charlie

Ukranas
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ukranas » Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:46 pm

Kalifati Arab shqiptar wrote:UKRANAS should reconsider, their war time policy, civilians are savagely murdered by their random bombings

(OOC: Jesus wept. Dude. You can't. Fucking. Do that.

You aren't the one that gets to decide where my bombings land. What kind of bullshit is that?)

Ukranas
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ukranas » Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:54 pm

You wouldn't dare, we have powerful allies and nobody will see your military action as good, and we don't care about your huge army, your army haven't seen a real conflict before this, my soldiers are experienced and we do not fear to use our WMDs, so please apologize and we will correct our claims.

(OOC: This is getting ridiculous. You're dictating the attributes of my army now?)

IC:

We will not take back our statement. We have our own stocks of WMDs, and we do not fear nuclear terrorism from scum who take liberation as an opportunity for annexation. We have prepared for a nuclear holocaust for decades.

My comrades, how could you not view this despicable action as a crime? We arrived to liberate the people from their rulers, and now this upstart wishes to bring the land under his own yoke? He lied about his intentions of fighting for the people, he is only fighting for his own cause. This is an act of treachery that not even our worst traitors have committed.

Kalifati Arab shqiptar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalifati Arab shqiptar » Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:07 pm

Ukranas wrote:You wouldn't dare, we have powerful allies and nobody will see your military action as good, and we don't care about your huge army, your army haven't seen a real conflict before this, my soldiers are experienced and we do not fear to use our WMDs, so please apologize and we will correct our claims.

(OOC: This is getting ridiculous. You're dictating the attributes of my army now?)

IC:

We will not take back our statement. We have our own stocks of WMDs, and we do not fear nuclear terrorism from scum who take liberation as an opportunity for annexation. We have prepared for a nuclear holocaust for decades.

My comrades, how could you not view this despicable action as a crime? We arrived to liberate the people from their rulers, and now this upstart wishes to bring the land under his own yoke? He lied about his intentions of fighting for the people, he is only fighting for his own cause. This is an act of treachery that not even our worst traitors have committed.

I stopped the expanding and I will return the territory, after the new government will be put in power, we were wrong about annexing the East Twin Sicily but we will help to put a new government, and we hope you understand. And for the bombings we were just trying to tell you, that you have to use more precise equipment and not just bomb the shit outta of a place. If it helps we have 5 stealth bombers ready to be putted under your orders but in my control. So calm down and have a sip of coffee.

Ukranas
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ukranas » Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:21 pm

I stopped the expanding and I will return the territory, after the new government will be put in power, we were wrong about annexing the East Twin Sicily but we will help to put a new government, and we hope you understand. And for the bombings we were just trying to tell you, that you have to use more precise equipment and not just bomb the shit outta of a place. If it helps we have 5 stealth bombers ready to be putted under your orders but in my control. So calm down and have a sip of coffee.

All nations are free to assist in the creation of a government, under the condition that it must be a transitional government - We cannot influence The Republic of Twin Sicily. We must allow them to choose their own government in time.

The Confederation of Northern Germany
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 16, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Confederation of Northern Germany » Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:44 am

http://milosh--andrich.deviantart.com/a ... -197519461

This site will show you what my military's uniforms look like.
Last edited by The Confederation of Northern Germany on Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Unified Gibbons
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Unified Gibbons » Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:47 pm

Nation name: Unified Gibbons
Leader: Bob the benevolent Gibbon Lord
Cause:The people
Qandarian Civil War: Undecided
Lexistavian civil war: Left the war
Antarctic War: Lost
Civil War in Benghi: Won
Laanvian Civil War: Won
Civil war in Jamahiriyahs: Possible Stalemate?
2nd Laanvian Civil War: Ongoing
Great Byzonic War: Ongoing
Communist Uprising in Lucis: Won
Ninia Crisis: Won
War on Peoples East Africa: Won
Gzorian Civil War: Ongoing
Invasion of Newne Thernania: Ended peacefully
Military size: 125 million active ground troops, 55 million inactive, 2,500 million battleships, 321 aircraft carriers, 3,050 fighter jets

Kalifati Arab shqiptar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalifati Arab shqiptar » Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:18 pm

The Confederation of Northern Germany wrote:http://milosh--andrich.deviantart.com/art/New-Order-Officer-coat-Uniform-197519461

Spam, report this litlle whore

Ukranas
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ukranas » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:00 am

Kalifati Arab shqiptar wrote:
The Confederation of Northern Germany wrote:http://milosh--andrich.deviantart.com/art/New-Order-Officer-coat-Uniform-197519461

Spam, report this litlle whore

I can not think of a suitable response, so:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents