NATION

PASSWORD

A Revolution Will Rise

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Sovjetia
Minister

Founded: Feb 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Sovjetia » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:12 pm

Delesian wrote:
Sovjetia wrote:a colonel shouted "friendly or not!"

The Sergeant Major shouted back "Friendly for sure!"

A Black Hawk storms into the Capitol, along with a black armored truck. Several squads of men suddenly swarm the scene, quickly going through buildings, and bringing out men in suits. The men are then restrained, and tossed into the truck.

Acroian men force buildings to empty out and right about now several gunships flew down inbetwen buildings using thermal to find people in buildings
any questions or comments just tg me!

Join the Empire of Andrew

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:19 pm

Delesian wrote:
Naval Monte wrote:OOC: Yeah I'm a bit lost here can someone fill in some details here?

OOC: Basically, Black Watch ground units went into hiding, Delesian secured the Air Base, Outpost two, and the Capitol. Black Watch launched nukes, several nuclear planes are in the air. Just overall hell in the skies.

OOC: :blink: boy that escalated quickly.

IC: On the sea a naval fleet from Monte is spotted. with twelves air careers, twenty missile boats and destroyers, and eleven battleships. Every single jet fighters, helicopters, bombers, stealth air crafts, uavs, even transport planes flew off to engage with one of the nukes.

At Sicily the black hawk helicopters changed direction and instead of leaving made it's way towards the capital city, stating that things have changed and that they have to take out the leader of Black Watch fast. Finding yet again another building SDG got off and began to go down the building as the copters leave.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

Ukranas
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ukranas » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:42 pm

(OOC: Jesus wept. I go to bed, and when I wake up there's about 7 new pages.)

The whirring of helicopters could be heard in the night. 13 Chinook helicopters, each bearing the Ukranasian flag on the side, flew over the border and made their way towards the Capital. On board were 100 Kommando Spezialkräfte officers.

Meanwhile, a Black Watch soldier was patrolling the entrance to the city. As he caught something stirring in the night, he froze.

"Uh...Who's there? Anyone? ...Must be hearing shit again."

As he turned, a silenced shot sounded as a metal slug buried itself in the back of his neck. Blissfully unaware that he had just been killed, he fell over and was caught by a KSK unit. Suddenly, they all came out of nowhere and entered the city.

Ukranas was back in on the action.
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Kalifati Arab shqiptar
Minister

Founded: Aug 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalifati Arab shqiptar » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:43 pm

When the PM heard that Black Watch had 25 nuclear warheads, he laughed out loud.
He said to the Nuclear Arms Commander: "How much nuclear weapons do we have again?
'23654, sir," he responded calmly.
The PM than authorized to arm the AMDS and prepare for a possible nuclear attack and counter attack

Nemo Association
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Nemo Association » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:45 pm

IC
The weather is great today, the sun is shining, the sky is blue with a few puffy clouds with and cool wind that bringing in the smell of the ocean. From the balcony of my home, a small condo, I look out to the beach and the greenish-blue ocean, enjoying my morning coffee. On the radio, there are news about numerous of wars going on all over the world "with that much conflicts happening, chances are I am going to get the call, today...hmmm" I mumble to myself. Then my wall mounted phone rings, I leave the balcony and go to check on it.

666-013-0007 - BOSS

The caller ID shows the number and the ID, "just like I said..." I mumble and pick up the phone. "Good morning Madam. How do you do?" I greet politely, in this Association, there is no messing around with higher level people, unless you are tired of breathing and living. As I listen to every word she is saying, I am feeling energized as boss people would never use their office phone to call for a chatty-chat with you, and definitely not in the Morning, soooo... this must be a job. After a rather lengthy intro and background story of the job, she finally tell me to come to HQ for the detail briefing and preparation. I thanks her politely and wait for her to end the call before I hang up my phone, then I pick the phone up just to hang up again to make sure. I quickly finish up my coffee and a couple of chocolate cookies before taking a quick shower. Going to HQ is like going to meet the President or the Leader of a powerful nation, dressing or clothing is no joking matter, wear the wrong kind of clothing and one may just be disappeared ... forever. Putting on the black business suit with a black tie, I look at myself in the mirror while fixing my hair; "God, looking like a mobster or a super-secret agent in MIB movie. Change the tie to a red one and I look just the the main character in the movie Hitman" I chuckle.

I left the condo building with only my wallet in my suit, nothing more, why? they don't let anyone bring anything into the HQ, except for Boss level people that is. A cab pull over right in front of me, the driver looks at me and I look at him, I get in without saying a word. The driver seems to know where I need to go and immediately head to HQ, well with this kind of dress-code anyone in Nemo can take an educational quest and be right for most of the time. The ride is short, about 5 - 6 minutes, I leave the cab and go straight to the entrance of the HQ building while a young agent, probably level 1 or 2, walk quickly to the cab and pay for me. Life in Nemo is like living in a dream world, yes ? no? it's up to you to think, but for me it's good enough. I place my hand on the entrance hand print scanner, about 2 seconds later a familiar female voice greet me from the small speaker "Good-morning Number 11, please proceed through the gate". The guarding agents open the gate for me then salute me. Just like usual, I pass the the gate and give them a quick salute back.

(OOC: I gotta go, so I will be continue to write in a few hours. Sorry guys but I only do good quality posting)
Last edited by Nemo Association on Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Kalifati Arab shqiptar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalifati Arab shqiptar » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:57 pm

We captured one of the main enemy cities
We are waiting to link with any allied nation army.

Our army is holding for now.

Anyway we got one of their commanders,

Josh Taley
former american citizen, now without any citizenship
former Navy Seals
single

We will put him in the "process". Expect much valuable information, our secret police is infamous for this kind of things

Ukranas
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ukranas » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:09 pm

PUBLIC PROPAGANDA BROADCAST IN TWIN SICILY BY UKRANAS. AVAILABLE ON ALL CHANNELS.

*Screens go black for a second. Suddenly, the camera opens on a shot of General Zhukov sitting on a metal chair in a grey, featureless room.

"My friends, citizens and countrymen. Your nation is under attack, and your armies are crumbling. Do not believe the lies of the regime! They are killing you all as their only defence to hold liberationists back! Surely you must see the truth of my words? You must rise up against the Twin Sicilian Regime and throw them out. You must fight for the Twin Sicilian Republic! And as for you, Black Watch, your time is running out. The killings of your civilians is killing your order as well. Think carefully about what I have said. We are closing in."

Kargintina
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kargintina » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:35 pm

Kargsburg, Kargintina
All counter measures launched at the nuke, as the Kargintinese tried everything to stop the nuke.
Outpost 6, Twin Sicily
The "Gold Miners" split, twelve went towards the barracks, using their silenced rifles to take out Black Watch guards watching the outposts, meanwhile, the other thirteen moved towards the motor depot, silently killing enemies the same way, until they reached the motor depot where they planted C4 charges on a few randomly selected vehicles and one on the oil tank that fed the machines.
Over Kargintina
A cheer went up over the radio as the hundreds of pilots celebrated the destruction of the nuclear carrier. The pilots with the most fuel remaining continued engaging engaging the Su-25s as the rest went back to base. What had deemed "Puma squadron" by the pilots watching where to all be have their backround's searched to be identified so they could be marked as national heroes.

Ukranas
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ukranas » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:57 pm

We will win this fight at any cost!

We have, in spite of the massive casualties (numbering around 30,000), mobilized another 10 future-corps units, 1020 Kommando officers and 90,000 infantry. Ukranas shall prevail! The regime shall fall!

We will not obey the demands of terrorist scum. Your taunts and insults have only strengthened our resolve and will to annihilate you.

(Future-Corps are an experimental military division wearing T-51b Power Armour and wielding next-gen laser weaponry.)

Last edited by Ukranas on Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nemo Association
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Nemo Association » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:15 pm

Ukranas wrote:We will win this fight at any cost!

We have, in spite of the massive casualties (numbering around 30,000), mobilized another 100 future-corps units, 1020 Kommando officers and 90,000 infantry. Ukranas shall prevail! The regime shall fall!

(Future-Corps are an experimental military division wearing T-51b Power Armour and wielding next-gen laser weaponry.)

OOC
OP & Ukranas, if you allow the use of this kind of thing and RP style like this. My nation, with way stronger economy, will pull super-combat armor and Star-war style laser weapons out from NOWHERE too.
I'm not even finish with my first post and here people are trying SUPER HARD to win this fight so BAD and so FAST.
Last edited by Nemo Association on Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ukranas
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ukranas » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:24 pm

Nemo Association wrote:OP & Ukranas, if you allow the use of this kind of thing and RP style like this. My nation, with way stronger economy, will pull super-combat armor and Star-war style laser weapons out from NOWHERE too.
I'm not even finish with my first post and here people are trying SUPER HARD to win this fight so BAD and so FAST.[/spoiler]

(OOC: And you don't want to use artillery on these guys why? They're tanks with legs, but they're not invincible. The metal tends to heat up pretty fast, so maybe try using napalm? There's only about 100.

As I said, tanks with legs. They have the advantages of tanks, but aren't any more damage resistant. Also, they're a pain to make. I couldn't afford to deploy any more.)

(EDIT: Although, looking back, it was a pretty bad idea. Maybe I'll deploy just 10.)
Last edited by Ukranas on Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Twin Sicily
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

A Response to the Current Battles

Postby Twin Sicily » Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:42 am

As the Nuclear Carrier from the South, crashes to the ocean, a huge blown against the Black Watch forces. As the Battle heats up for a finial Stand off, hoping the Nuclear ships would have ended the battle themselves. They begin Operation Defense. Every major forces falls back to the last remaining Fortress in the Nation, The National Watch Fort. The Last two carriers have been ordered to launch all remaining nukes as fast as possible against the enemy nations cities and armies, one saved for the Burdain City, the city that caused the downfall of the army. The Last remaining Resistance soldiers has control of the Nation's capital town hall. "All Black Watch ground forces, fall back to the fort now. All remaining 43,783,106 SU-30 fighters continue the Fight, and eliminate as many enemies as possible." The B.O.M. and C.O.S. will now try to work together to see how the Nation should be run and the new leader should be for the Republic that will take over. The Remaining Black Watch forces will not go down without a fight, while the Last naval forces begin it's final battle in the ocean along the coast.

Ukranas
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ukranas » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:32 am

"Sir, it's working! They're falling back! We did it! We've won!"

MESSAGE FROM UKRANASIAN GOVERNMENT TO ALL ALLIES:

Attention, my allies. The Black Watch has retreated and is taking a last stand. We do not need to risk our men. Ukranas officially proposes evacuating the city and releasing a bioweapon into their air filtration system. The final move, however, will be your choice. Spare them if you wish, but we believe that these scum should be made to pay for their crimes.

Over and out.

Kalifati Arab shqiptar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalifati Arab shqiptar » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:30 am

Ukranas wrote:"Sir, it's working! They're falling back! We did it! We've won!"

Attention, my allies. The Black Watch has retreated and is taking a last stand. We do not need to risk our men. Ukranas officially proposes evacuating the city and releasing a bioweapon into their air filtration system. The final move, however, will be your choice. Spare them if you wish, but we believe that these scum should be made to pay for their crimes.

Over and out.

We agree, but with one condition.
The eastern Twin Sicily will be part of us, the whole cities wanted to join our Mighty Nation.
Plus we have have fired Mustard Gas shells in their main HQ.
Victims projected:2000
68000 have surrendered and we executed 300 officers.

Chief o staff
Dalip Palotashi

England-Ireland
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby England-Ireland » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:39 am

Nation england-ireland
Leader prime minister gentry
Cause fighting for the people
Prime minister: Wilson Churchill
The south Lebanon conflict- Victory
7th arvenian civil war- victory
VERMONTE strip war-victory [
2nd Lebanon conflict-Victory
'I'm 17 im conservative future Us marine history buff
SEMPER FIDELS THE PROUD THE FEW

Kargintina
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kargintina » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:15 am

Kalifati Arab shqiptar wrote:

Over and out.

We agree, but with one condition.
The eastern Twin Sicily will be part of us, the whole cities wanted to join our Mighty Nation.

Chief o staff
Dalip Palotashi

OOC: Godmodding, there is no way you can have taken a whole city in two posts.

Kalifati Arab shqiptar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalifati Arab shqiptar » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:18 am

Kargintina wrote:
Kalifati Arab shqiptar wrote:We agree, but with one condition.

Chief o staff
Dalip Palotashi

OOC: Godmodding, there is no way you can have taken a whole city in two posts.

Resistance was weak and I havent post only 2 times

Kargintina
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kargintina » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:19 am

Over and out.

Kargsburg, Kargintina
The Emperor sends a message to the governent of Ukranas: "We are firmly against the use of biological weapons in any of the cities of Twin Sicily, B.O.S. and C.O.M are both fighting for independence and the capital is under siege, there are also multiple Black Watch outposts remaining that also must taken, along with their tank factory and the training base. The nuclear carriers are also still in route to our nations, and must be dealt with."

Kargintina
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kargintina » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:23 am

Kargintina wrote:OOC: Godmodding, there is no way you can have taken a whole city in two posts.

Resistance was weak and I havent post only 2 times

OOC: How many times then?

Kalifati Arab shqiptar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalifati Arab shqiptar » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:32 am

Kargintina wrote:
Kalifati Arab shqiptar wrote:Resistance was weak and I havent post only 2 times

OOC: How many times then?

count them dude, I supported the rebels with weapons, and I prepared the army in the borders and then Black Watch declared war, Brute Force Doctrine crushed their weak mercenaries and with the help of the rebels and Mustard Gas we invaded the eastern part.

Kargintina
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kargintina » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:37 am

Kargintina wrote:OOC: How many times then?

count them dude, I supported the rebels with weapons, and I prepared the army in the borders and then Black Watch declared war, Brute Force Doctrine crushed their weak mercenaries and with the help of the rebels and Mustard Gas we invaded the eastern part.

OOC: They don't have weak mercenaries. In Twin Sicily's factbook it states the Black Watch are trained and stuff, and it also says the cities are changed into fortresses. There is just no way. Not to mention your trying to take a huge chunk of land for Twin Sicily without there permission.

Kalifati Arab shqiptar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalifati Arab shqiptar » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:44 am

One the allies accused our nation for Godmodding. We say to them to remove their statement or they would have to remove the bayonets from the dead heads of their soldiers. We dont want the Joint Strike Coalition break up. (I forgot to propose it but lets say I did)
Last edited by Kalifati Arab shqiptar on Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

UNITED WE STAND123
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby UNITED WE STAND123 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:02 am

The nuclear warheads are ready to be shot waiting on the president for confirmation.
President of Oseria!!!
Bay Of The Pimps-cease-fire
Rawii War- Victory
North charleston civil war- Victory
War with CORDIS DIE- Victory
World War 3- Victory
2nd Rawaii war- STAYED NUETRAL
Invasion of Rawaii-Victory
Reitnan War-Victory
Korean War 2-Cease Fire
War on Terrorism-on going
Quasi-EP war-Victory
Mexico War-Victory
UWS-East Aritian Crisis- ongoing
1.War on Terrorism
2.search and locate Terrorist

5-Peaceful
4-on alert
3-Land protection and very intense
2-All out War
1-Nuclear Warfare

Kargintina
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kargintina » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:06 am

UNITED WE STAND123 wrote:The nuclear warheads are ready to be shot waiting on the president for confirmation.

Kargsburg, Kargintina
The Emperor sends a message to the allied nation: "We are strongly against the use of WMDs and will not continue to support you if used. We believe conventuals tactics should be used to prevent civilian casualties."

Tsarist Chernigov
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsarist Chernigov » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:17 am

OOC:Can I join?
Defcon 1 [2]3 4 5

Full Member of the International Space Agency
Proud member of the Christian Liberty Alliance
★Proud Member of the United Monarchist Alliance★
I may use Kinetic strike weapons from time to time.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents