NATION

PASSWORD

IFC Summit

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Elemental North
Senator

Founded: Aug 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Elemental North » Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:27 am

Estenia wrote:
Elemental North wrote:
"The Delegate is greeted and asked to quickly take his seat. Tardiness is not something smiled upon in these summits Mr. Lim. Assure it does not occur again. Now if we may move on. Say this merger does occur. Where does this leave the I.F.C government?"

"Actually we may do brand new election and if members from all 2 alliances are elected, I am very happy with that."

"Elections are being lined up for my Congress as we speak. Where would it lead the Coalition's Secretary Generals however?"
NO. 1 TITTY INSPECTOR

Estenia
Senator

Founded: Mar 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Estenia » Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:29 am

Elemental North wrote:
Estenia wrote:"Actually we may do brand new election and if members from all 2 alliances are elected, I am very happy with that."

"Elections are being lined up for my Congress as we speak. Where would it lead the Coalition's Secretary Generals however?"

"I got an idea, we can merge but both sides have their own lines of control and council but still being the same alliance, it's like giving autonomy to both sides."
Runner-up at the 1st OMAHAN FUTSAL WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS, 4th at Maple Leaf Bowl III, 4th on Baptism of Fire 57, 2nd at Runner Cup 4, 3rd at 21st World Lacrosse Championships.

88% Libertatrian
72% Conservative
63% Liberal

Elemental North
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elemental North » Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:33 am

Estenia wrote:
Elemental North wrote:

"I got an idea, we can merge but both sides have their own lines of control and council but still being the same alliance, it's like giving autonomy to both sides."

"Oh the confusion in that is almost too much to bare. One singular line of rule is what we need. But how to go about it..."
NO. 1 TITTY INSPECTOR

Estenia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Estenia » Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:39 am

Elemental North wrote:
Estenia wrote:"I got an idea, we can merge but both sides have their own lines of control and council but still being the same alliance, it's like giving autonomy to both sides."

"Oh the confusion in that is almost too much to bare. One singular line of rule is what we need. But how to go about it..."

"You are right about that, we need simple rules."
Runner-up at the 1st OMAHAN FUTSAL WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS, 4th at Maple Leaf Bowl III, 4th on Baptism of Fire 57, 2nd at Runner Cup 4, 3rd at 21st World Lacrosse Championships.

88% Libertatrian
72% Conservative
63% Liberal

Elemental North
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elemental North » Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:44 am

Estenia wrote:
Elemental North wrote:

"You are right about that, we need simple rules."

"We could create a council of founders, that consisted of myself, and the Delegates from Bratislav, Gibberan, you from Estenia, and Dragomere."
NO. 1 TITTY INSPECTOR

Sde Dov
Diplomat

Founded: May 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sde Dov » Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:46 am

"I agree to this arrangement."

Elemental North
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elemental North » Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:50 am

Sde Dov wrote:"I agree to this arrangement."

Alright then. The Council would obviously have a Chairmen/woman however, to lead things. The Council, much like my Executive Presidency in Congress, would lead things, directly at first, then less and less so, as time went on, and positions of micro management were filled.
NO. 1 TITTY INSPECTOR

Estenia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Estenia » Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:50 am

Elemental North wrote:
Estenia wrote:"You are right about that, we need simple rules."

"We could create a council of founders, that consisted of myself, and the Delegates from Bratislav, Gibberan, you from Estenia, and Dragomere."

"I agree with that."

88% Libertatrian
72% Conservative
63% Liberal

Elemental North
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elemental North » Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:58 am

Estenia wrote:
Elemental North wrote:

"I agree with that."

"Then there that is. A Council of Founders lead by a Chairmen/woman will be constructed and consist of the nations before-mentioned. Now, what do we call this new organization?"
NO. 1 TITTY INSPECTOR

Estenia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Estenia » Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:59 am

Elemental North wrote:
Estenia wrote:"I agree with that."

"Then there that is. A Council of Founders lead by a Chairmen/woman will be constructed and consist of the nations before-mentioned. Now, what do we call this new organization?"

"International Organisation of Diplomacy and Peace or IODP."
Last edited by Estenia on Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

88% Libertatrian
72% Conservative
63% Liberal

Elemental North
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elemental North » Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:04 am

Estenia wrote:
Elemental North wrote:

"International Organisation of Diplomacy and Peace or IODP."

"What about International Diplomatic Union?"
NO. 1 TITTY INSPECTOR

Estenia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Estenia » Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:05 am

Elemental North wrote:
Estenia wrote:"International Organisation of Diplomacy and Peace or IODP."

"Nice name, so IDU?"

88% Libertatrian
72% Conservative
63% Liberal

Elemental North
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elemental North » Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:09 am

Estenia wrote:
Elemental North wrote:

"Nice name, so IDU?"

"Thank you, yes, that would be the name I'd prefer."
NO. 1 TITTY INSPECTOR

Estenia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Estenia » Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:10 am

Elemental North wrote:
Estenia wrote:"Nice name, so IDU?"

"I preffer that too. Let's make this a deal for the moment by giving hands."
and then Lisenko gave hands to the Elemntal president.

88% Libertatrian
72% Conservative
63% Liberal

Elemental North
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elemental North » Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:13 am

Estenia wrote:
Elemental North wrote:

"I preffer that too. Let's make this a deal for the moment by giving hands."

"Absolute deal."
She shook the hand of Estenia's Delegate briskly.

OOC: She's not my President, but a Diplomat on special assignment. :)
NO. 1 TITTY INSPECTOR

Estenia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Estenia » Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:14 am

Elemental North wrote:
Estenia wrote:"I preffer that too. Let's make this a deal for the moment by giving hands."

"Absolute deal."

"Thank you miss..."

he politely asked while shaking her hand gently.

88% Libertatrian
72% Conservative
63% Liberal

Elemental North
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elemental North » Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:20 am

Estenia wrote:
Elemental North wrote:
"Absolute deal."

"Thank you miss..."

"Ashford, Dr. Catherine J. Ashford, the 1st Prime Minister of this Coalition, Chief of Staff to the current Prime Minister, and Executive President of the International Congress of Nations."
NO. 1 TITTY INSPECTOR

New Carloso
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Carloso » Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:23 am

"Mrs Ashford, Mr Lisenko, please correct me I'm wrong, but is this IDU going to be an independent organisation? Or will it be part of the IFC? To tell you the truth, I've lost track.
THE OFFICIAL FACTBOOK OF CARLOSO | FatChineseGuy: Official Mascot | Proud Member and Minister for Defence of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION! | FEEL FREE TO JOIN ATLAS | CARLOSSIAN BROADCASTING CORPORATION

Elemental North
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elemental North » Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:25 am

New Carloso wrote:"Mrs Ashford, Mr Lisenko, please correct me I'm wrong, but is this IDU going to be an independent organisation? Or will it be part of the IFC? To tell you the truth, I've lost track.

"Good day Delegate. You mistake utterly..." she grinned slyly. "The I.D.U will be a merged organization between the I.F.C and I.C.o.N, much like the I.F.A and W.C, only on a MUCH grander scale."
NO. 1 TITTY INSPECTOR

New Carloso
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Carloso » Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:28 am

Elemental North wrote:
New Carloso wrote:"Mrs Ashford, Mr Lisenko, please correct me I'm wrong, but is this IDU going to be an independent organisation? Or will it be part of the IFC? To tell you the truth, I've lost track.

"Good day Delegate. You mistake utterly..." she grinned slyly. "The I.D.U will be a merged organization between the I.F.C and I.C.o.N, much like the I.F.A and W.C, only on a MUCH grander scale."

"Hmmm, I see. I'll let other delegates, possibly Mr. Albanov, to put their input in before I make my call on it."
THE OFFICIAL FACTBOOK OF CARLOSO | FatChineseGuy: Official Mascot | Proud Member and Minister for Defence of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION! | FEEL FREE TO JOIN ATLAS | CARLOSSIAN BROADCASTING CORPORATION

Elemental North
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elemental North » Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:30 am

New Carloso wrote:
Elemental North wrote:

"Hmmm, I see. I'll let other delegates, possibly Mr. Albanov, to put their input in before I make my call on it."

"Mr. Albanov's office has been contacted."
NO. 1 TITTY INSPECTOR

Estenia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Estenia » Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:32 am

Elemental North wrote:
Estenia wrote:"Thank you miss..."

"Ashford, Dr. Catherine J. Ashford, the 1st Prime Minister of this Coalition, Chief of Staff to the current Prime Minister, and Executive President of the International Congress of Nations."

"Thank you miss Ashford."

88% Libertatrian
72% Conservative
63% Liberal

Elemental North
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elemental North » Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:33 am

Estenia wrote:
Elemental North wrote:

"Thank you miss Ashford."

"You're entirely welcome. Now, is there any other matters of discussion that Delegates would like to cover?"
NO. 1 TITTY INSPECTOR

Estenia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Estenia » Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:35 am

Elemental North wrote:
Estenia wrote:"Thank you miss Ashford."

"You're entirely welcome. Now, is there any other matters of discussion that Delegates would like to cover?"

"I have an idea for improvement of the IFC Rapid Response Force."

88% Libertatrian
72% Conservative
63% Liberal

Elemental North
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elemental North » Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:41 am

Estenia wrote:
Elemental North wrote:

"I have an idea for improvement of the IFC Rapid Response Force."

"The Delegate from Estenia is recognized."
NO. 1 TITTY INSPECTOR

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents