NATION

PASSWORD

IFC Summit

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Dragomerian Islands
Minister

Founded: Aug 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Dragomerian Islands » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:18 am

Elemental North wrote:
Dragomerian Islands wrote:"Well, we are currently known as a military oriented organization. Knowing that some nations are not attracted to military organizations, we would expand our member base, as well as activity, by adding a new Trade Organization to the IFC."

"And do you believe activity and widening the member base is something the organization should focus on, primarily?"

"That and strengthening the relations between current members."
Proud Member of the following Alliances:
International Space Agency
IATA
:Member of the United National Group:
INTERNATIONAL JUSTICE SYSTEM FOUNDER
WAR LEVEL
[]Total War
[]War Declared
[]Conflict
[]Increased Readiness
[x]Peacetime
IMPORTANT NEWS:

None

Elemental North
Senator

Founded: Aug 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Elemental North » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:23 am

Dragomerian Islands wrote:
Elemental North wrote:
"And do you believe activity and widening the member base is something the organization should focus on, primarily?"

"That and strengthening the relations between current members."

"And why do you believe the inter relations of members to be strained?"
NO. 1 TITTY INSPECTOR

Estenia
Senator

Founded: Mar 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Estenia » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:25 am

Elemental North wrote:
Dragomerian Islands wrote:"That and strengthening the relations between current members."

"Because the relationships betweeen IFA members, except as military allies, must be better."
Runner-up at the 1st OMAHAN FUTSAL WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS, 4th at Maple Leaf Bowl III, 4th on Baptism of Fire 57, 2nd at Runner Cup 4, 3rd at 21st World Lacrosse Championships.

88% Libertatrian
72% Conservative
63% Liberal

Elemental North
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elemental North » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:28 am

Estenia wrote:
Elemental North wrote:

"Because the relationships betweeen IFA members, except as military allies, must be better."

"That does not answer my question. That is a separate causal statement to a question. I'm asking what reasons he believes are underlying to the strain on member relations."
NO. 1 TITTY INSPECTOR

Dragomerian Islands
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dragomerian Islands » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:32 am

Elemental North wrote:
Estenia wrote:"Because the relationships betweeen IFA members, except as military allies, must be better."

"That does not answer my question. That is a separate causal statement to a question. I'm asking what reasons he believes are underlying to the strain on member relations."

"Well, we find ourselves as a military alliance. There are some circumstances where two nations will support different sides of the same war; however, it is not so much the current relations in the IFC, but it is more like what it could/should be."
IATA
WAR LEVEL
[]Total War
[]War Declared
[]Conflict
[]Increased Readiness
[x]Peacetime
IMPORTANT NEWS:

None

Elemental North
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elemental North » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:33 am

Elemental North wrote:

"Well, we find ourselves as a military alliance. There are some circumstances where two nations will support different sides of the same war; however, it is not so much the current relations in the IFC, but it is more like what it could/should be."

"And what do you view it as being?"
NO. 1 TITTY INSPECTOR

Dragomerian Islands
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dragomerian Islands » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:39 am

Elemental North wrote:
Dragomerian Islands wrote:"Well, we find ourselves as a military alliance. There are some circumstances where two nations will support different sides of the same war; however, it is not so much the current relations in the IFC, but it is more like what it could/should be."

*starts MLK like speech*
"I have a dream where a nation needs not worry about wars when joining a alliance but rather how they will interact with them members themselves. We are reaching a time when military actions are dying down in the interest of economic and civil relations between nations. We do not want to be left behind in the dirt, but rather, we should strive to once again make a name for the IFC as a relationship and economic oriented alliance rather than a purely military alliance. We should continue to protect members, but we should also give something for the members to look forward to when joining, as rather than having them expect exclusively war related occurrences, but economic and diplomatic occurrences that, while still including war occurrences, overshadow war occurrences in the interest of international unity."
IATA
WAR LEVEL
[]Total War
[]War Declared
[]Conflict
[]Increased Readiness
[x]Peacetime
IMPORTANT NEWS:

None

Elemental North
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elemental North » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:42 am

Elemental North wrote:

*starts MLK like speech*
"I have a dream where a nation needs not worry about wars when joining a alliance but rather how they will interact with them members themselves. We are reaching a time when military actions are dying down in the interest of economic and civil relations between nations. We do not want to be left behind in the dirt, but rather, we should strive to once again make a name for the IFC as a relationship and economic oriented alliance rather than a purely military alliance. We should continue to protect members, but we should also give something for the members to look forward to when joining, as rather than having them expect exclusively war related occurrences, but economic and diplomatic occurrences that, while still including war occurrences, overshadow war occurrences in the interest of international unity."

*Ashford lightly claps.* "What you're suggesting sounds an awful lot like my organization, the International Congress of Nations. We provide trading and economic forums and abilities, as well as foster diplomatic relations and pass laws we all agree to abide by for the betterment of every nation. This is accompanied along with military assistance when and if needed."
NO. 1 TITTY INSPECTOR

Dragomerian Islands
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dragomerian Islands » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:47 am

Elemental North wrote:
Dragomerian Islands wrote:*starts MLK like speech*

*Ashford lightly claps.* "What you're suggesting sounds an awful lot like my organization, the International Congress of Nations. We provide trading and economic forums and abilities, as well as foster diplomatic relations and pass laws we all agree to abide by for the betterment of every nation. This is accompanied along with military assistance when and if needed."

"Thank you......Yes, your International Congress of Nations (ooc: which is misspelled in your sig) is a good model of what an alliance in these modern times should look like."
IATA
WAR LEVEL
[]Total War
[]War Declared
[]Conflict
[]Increased Readiness
[x]Peacetime
IMPORTANT NEWS:

None

Elemental North
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elemental North » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:51 am

Elemental North wrote:

"Thank you......Yes, your International Congress of Nations (ooc: which is misspelled in your sig) is a good model of what an alliance in these modern times should look like."

"Thank you Delegate, I used much of my experience as Prime Minister, and the lead in other alliances, and placed it all into I.C.o.N. (O.O.C, where in my sig is it misspelled! :o :p ) I'd offer to merge the two alliances, but I don't know if there would be any support for that. Though we would then be the biggest alliance in existence, and would offer all the well-thought out components you've spoken of."
NO. 1 TITTY INSPECTOR

Estenia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Estenia » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:52 am

Elemental North wrote:

"I must admit that too, if we had time to sign up in alliance now, we could do that, but we can't because we have a war ongoing and 2 royal mariages."
Runner-up at the 1st OMAHAN FUTSAL WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS, 4th at Maple Leaf Bowl III, 4th on Baptism of Fire 57, 2nd at Runner Cup 4, 3rd at 21st World Lacrosse Championships.

88% Libertatrian
72% Conservative
63% Liberal

Dragomerian Islands
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dragomerian Islands » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:54 am

Elemental North wrote:
Dragomerian Islands wrote:"Thank you......Yes, your International Congress of Nations (ooc: which is misspelled in your sig) is a good model of what an alliance in these modern times should look like."

"Thank you Delegate, I used much of my experience as Prime Minister, and the lead in other alliances, and placed it all into I.C.o.N. (O.O.C, where in my sig is it misspelled! :o :p ) I'd offer to merge the two alliances, but I don't know if there would be any support for that. Though we would then be the biggest alliance in existence, and would offer all the well-thought out components you've spoken of."

OOC: Your sig has the I in International lowercased to read international
Elemental North Sig wrote:Executive President-international Congress of Nations (I.C.O.N)
Chief of Staff, Office of the Prime Minister-International Freedom Coalition
*Underlined is the issue
Last edited by Dragomerian Islands on Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
IATA
WAR LEVEL
[]Total War
[]War Declared
[]Conflict
[]Increased Readiness
[x]Peacetime
IMPORTANT NEWS:

None

Elemental North
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elemental North » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:59 am

Elemental North wrote:

OOC: Your sign has the I in International lowercased to read international
Elemental North Sig wrote:Executive President-international Congress of Nations (I.C.O.N)
Chief of Staff, Office of the Prime Minister-International Freedom Coalition
*Underlined is the issue

(O.O.C thanks) I.C: Actually, it might be a decent idea. Should we merge the I.F.C, the greatest military organization in existence, with the I.C.o.N, the greatest legislative, economic, and diplomatic alliance of modern times?"
NO. 1 TITTY INSPECTOR

Estenia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Estenia » Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:02 am

Elemental North wrote:
Dragomerian Islands wrote:OOC: Your sign has the I in International lowercased to read international
*Underlined is the issue

(O.O.C thanks) I.C: Actually, it might be a decent idea. Should we merge the I.F.C, the greatest military organization in existence, with the I.C.o.N, the greatest legislative, economic, and diplomatic alliance of modern times?"

"Another Merger? IFC just merged, I mean it was created by a merge months ago, just let's cooperate and allow dual memberships for the moment, if we have so close tights then we must merge. That's my idea, what do you think?"

88% Libertatrian
72% Conservative
63% Liberal

Dragomerian Islands
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dragomerian Islands » Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:04 am

Elemental North wrote:
Dragomerian Islands wrote:OOC: Your sign has the I in International lowercased to read international
*Underlined is the issue

"That could be a good idea. ICON and IFC compliment each other perfectly. It will need more input, as there are more than just us two here at this summit, but I will support a merger."

OOC: I have actually been thinking about applying to ICON, but have not gotten around to it.
IATA
WAR LEVEL
[]Total War
[]War Declared
[]Conflict
[]Increased Readiness
[x]Peacetime
IMPORTANT NEWS:

None

Elemental North
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elemental North » Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:07 am

Elemental North wrote:

"That could be a good idea. ICON and IFC compliment each other perfectly. It will need more input, as there are more than just us two here at this summit, but I will support a merger."

OOC: I have actually been thinking about applying to ICON, but have not gotten around to it.

"Whilst the good Delegate from Estenia has stated fact, progress is in the air, and neigh be the time too bitter soon when the scent of progress looms. I would utterly support a merger, for the sake of both of our alliances. I.C.o.N could use the military expertise, and the I.F.C can use our expertly crafted economic, trade, legislative, and diplomatic skills and forums. It would be perfection."

OOC: Apply, we accept all who do-mostly, and elections are coming very soon! :)
NO. 1 TITTY INSPECTOR

Estenia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Estenia » Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:12 am

Elemental North wrote:
Dragomerian Islands wrote:"That could be a good idea. ICON and IFC compliment each other perfectly. It will need more input, as there are more than just us two here at this summit, but I will support a merger."

"Whilst the good Delegate from Estenia has stated fact, progress is in the air, and neigh be the time too bitter soon when the scent of progress looms. I would utterly support a merger, for the sake of both of our alliances. I.C.o.N could use the military expertise, and the I.F.C can use our expertly crafted economic, trade, legislative, and diplomatic skills and forums. It would be perfection."

"Thank you very much, another fact that I must state is that the perfection that you say already exists."

OOC: Should I apply?

88% Libertatrian
72% Conservative
63% Liberal

Elemental North
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elemental North » Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:16 am

Estenia wrote:
Elemental North wrote:

"Thank you very much, another fact that I must state is that the perfection that you say already exists."

OOC: Should I apply?

"And in what state does that perfection come Delegate?"

OOC: OF COURSE! All members of the I.F.C are encouraged to apply, the more the merrier. We're a great organization, and we're growing daily. We also have many Ministerial positions open, and other work in government open to members that are elected or appointed. So sign on up, we'd be honored to have you! :)
NO. 1 TITTY INSPECTOR

Bratislav
Senator

Founded: May 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Bratislav » Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:34 am

President Albanov took his turn to speak after the rather long exchange between fellow members:

"While talks regarding the IFC Free Trade Regime and the IFC respective Trade Center will continue, I would like to establish the necessary pact that cooperative alliances will have to sign with us in order for us to allow dual-membership between IFC and your alliances. They should be signed by the founder of the respective alliance. We will give some time for the pacts to be signed. After which, those pacts will be officially ratified by the IFC Council. Till that ratification time an "amnesty period" is given so that the willing alliances signs the pacts and our side ratifies them."

Code: Select all
With this pact, [Alliance Name] hereby affirms a cooperative and friendly stance towards the International Freedom Coalition and assures that no actions will be taken that go against the interests and goals of the IFC. With the subsequent ratification by the International Freedom Coalition, the same cooperative and friendly stance will be taken towards the aforementioned alliance. The pact furthermore allows dual-memberships to exist between the two alliances.

Signed______________________ (Founder or Executive Head of [Alliance Name])
ATLAS REGION(The Best Region): viewtopic.php?f=23&t=265127
Country Info: http://iiwiki.com/wiki/Bratislav

Estenia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Estenia » Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:40 am

Lisenko has taken his pen and he signed it

With this pact, [Alliance Name] hereby affirms a cooperative and friendly stance towards the International Freedom Coalition and assures that no actions will be taken that go against the interests and goals of the IFC. With the subsequent ratification by the International Freedom Coalition, the same cooperative and friendly stance will be taken towards the aforementioned alliance. The pact furthermore allows dual-memberships to exist between the two alliances.

Signed____Andrei Lisenko, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Estenia__________________ (Founder or Executive Head of [Slavic Alliance])

"Very nice cooperation pact mister Albanov, I hope we can work together for many days, the Slavic Alliance is available for you every time, thank you very much!"

88% Libertatrian
72% Conservative
63% Liberal

Sde Dov
Diplomat

Founded: May 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sde Dov » Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:02 am

The Great Hall of the Republic, Musrum, Bratislav, September 20

The Supreme Leader walked in the room. "I apologize for my late arrival. I've tried to get up to speed as much as I can." said Mr. Lim as he took his seat.

Estenia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Estenia » Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:05 am

Sde Dov wrote:The Great Hall of the Republic, Musrum, Bratislav, September 20

The Supreme Leader walked in the room. "I apologize for my late arrival. I've tried to get up to speed as much as I can." said Mr. Lim as he took his seat.

"It's ok, just don't be late again, we're discussing about a merge right now."

88% Libertatrian
72% Conservative
63% Liberal

Sde Dov
Diplomat

Founded: May 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sde Dov » Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:11 am

"Thank you for your understanding."

Elemental North
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elemental North » Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:20 am

Sde Dov wrote:"Thank you for your understanding."

"The Delegate is greeted and asked to quickly take his seat. Tardiness is not something smiled upon in these summits Mr. Lim. Assure it does not occur again. Now if we may move on. Say this merger does occur. Where does this leave the I.F.C government?"
NO. 1 TITTY INSPECTOR

Estenia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Estenia » Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:22 am

Elemental North wrote:
Sde Dov wrote:"Thank you for your understanding."

"The Delegate is greeted and asked to quickly take his seat. Tardiness is not something smiled upon in these summits Mr. Lim. Assure it does not occur again. Now if we may move on. Say this merger does occur. Where does this leave the I.F.C government?"

"Actually we may do brand new election and if members from all 2 alliances are elected, I am very happy with that."

88% Libertatrian
72% Conservative
63% Liberal

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents