NATION

PASSWORD

Frelsian Civil War [IC/Confluence+Atlas]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
District XIV
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Frelsian Civil War [IC/Confluence+Atlas]

Postby District XIV » Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:55 pm

General Rules:
  • No godmodding, stat/numberwanking, etc. Keep it realistic.
  • Make detailed posts. No one likes bland, short ones.
  • This RP and all related threads are for the Confluence of Six and Atlas region only. Do not post here if you do not maintain membership in at least one of the member alliances.
  • Take nearly all OOC chatter to the appropriately-marked OOC thread. Excessive use of it here is not allowed.
  • Mind the list of ‘Blacklisted Nations’ in the OOC thread; if you are on it, do not post.

“Upon the Frelsian sun struck the pale darkness, rippling shadows across the dandelion fields of our land, and plunging us into a war we never desired.”

- Warae-Dak, Native Frelsian and 1800s War Poet

Hicastu was an average city, marked by the bland skyscrapers and uninteresting roads. Within it the small shops lined the streets, selling assorted goods, from electronics to fast food. Clear windows reflected the ever-rising sun, floating over the gentle horizon. A small white moon dotted the baby blue sky, attempting to find its place among the elements of day.

From the oval, horizontal window of the Presidential Palace which overlooked the city, President Mikhael Reora of the Republic of Frelsia gritted his teeth, awaiting news. He had been informed by the Frelsian Intelligence Ministry that the province of Galë, a traditionally fascist province, had launched an attack against its northern, bordering province of Valim, one which was primarily built for and inhabited by the ethnic group of Frelsian Natives.

But the President didn't believe it. ‘Sure,’ he thought to himself, ‘the two have been squabbling for a few decades now, but it recently calmed down to a stable point. I highly doubt the Galëans would be stupid enough to launch an attack using their Provincial Guard.’

He was dead wrong.

A running pace was echoing throughout the hall just outside the door to the President Office, which lay within the palace. Reora heard it, and proceeded to sit down at his desk, pretending to actually be doing work.

Suddenly, without even as much as a knock on the door, the large, oak wood french doors flew open, behind them stood a man. This man was wearing a formal business suit, but with a floppy and messed-up tie. In his hand he clung onto multiple documents, but the President could not decipher them from such a distance with his naked eye.

“Why are you here?” questioned President Reora, his eyebrow raised.

“Sir...!” attempted the man, obviously out of breath. “I come with unfortunate news.”

“Mhm...” the President replied. “How did you get in?”

“I'm with the Intelligence Ministry; just showed 'em my badge and let me in. Either way, this is urgent. We musn't waste time.”

“Well,” Reora said, rubbing his forehead. “At least you're legitimate. Show me this ‘urgent’ report.”

“Right,” he replied, stumbling over to the President's desk and laying document by document on the table. “Satellite photos indicate a massive invasion of Valim by Galean forces.”

The President nearly slammed his desk in frustration, but held it back, simply sighing with anger. “This is terrible.” he managed.

“Um, yeah, it is,” agreed the agent, now pointing at specific objects on the pictures. “This image allows us to reach the unfortunate inference that the Galean Provincial Guard has heavy weaponry, including tanks, artillery, and anti-aircraft guns; they seem to have been manufacturing it undercover.”

“We must resort to diplomatic action,” said the President. “War will ravage our nation.”

“Whatever you pick...” the agent warned, slowly regathering the papers. “End this madness.” he departed the office.

Gale Province Invades Native Province of Valim
News » Domestic

Angered citizens demand military action against the Sadouan province.

The Gale province invaded Valim. No, I'm serious.

At first glance it would seem the Galean government is simply showing off their military might, but alas, no, they escalated decade-long military buildup to the invasion of a rival province. Satellite images released from the Frelsian Intelligence Ministry indicate tens of thousands of troops crossed the provincial border, capturing Valimese towns, or completely obliterating them.

Valim is the almost the northern-most province of Frelsia, and the most unique one at that. It is the smallest, and has fought two past conflicts already with the currently-aggressing Gale (back in the 1800s). Valim was carved out specifically for Native Frelsians, an ethnic group that lived in the northern Frelsian land for hundreds of years.

Citizens of the two other Frelsian provinces, southwesternly-located Darael (which houses the capital, Hicastu) and southeasternly-placed Quali, responded with outrage. Protests in the capital, along with other major Daraen and Qualian cities erupted, calling for military action against the traditionally fascist central province of Gale, which had invaded Valim.

The national government, controlled by the moderate, centrist party known as the Centre Union, ignored these proposals and called for “diplomatic and peaceful solutions.” President Reora has not made any public comment on his government's peaceful approach to the domestic conflict.

“How is this even possible?!” demanded an enraged citizen, after hearing of the government's wishes to pursue diplomacy regarding the conflict. “Why does the government not wipe a militaristic, fascist province out of our nation? They are a disgrace for invading a brethren province. We must only respond equivalently!” Another civilian asked angrily for “extreme force against the fascist militants who make our nation look terrible,” he proceeded to call the Gale province a “fascist hellhole” and “comparable to murder.”
Last edited by District XIV on Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Adampia
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

The State Sees All

Postby Adampia » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:44 pm

The Rock
9:34 AM
New Adampia, Adampia

Empress Morminski stood on the balcony overlooking the city of 4 million having her mourning cup of tea when one of her aids walked onto the balcony.

"Madam sir, sorry to bother you but."

"What? Get it out." Said Morminski sternly.

"There is a problem in Frelsia, here this is the intel we currently have, there are Fascist militants in the Sadou Province who have just attacked and captured three towns. We believe they caught the country with their pants down." Said the aid with a grin.

"Ahh, glad it was for the right reason, I hate being disturbed in the mourning hours." Said Morminski as she looked at the file with a growing smile. "Most promising, maybe we can gain another Fascist nation and trade partner, well a better one."

"Okay, I want the AIS to put the best on this job, I need more intel to see how to go by this. But it is most pleasant. I hope to see more intel." Said the Empress.

"Yes, I will inform the AIS."

"Good, I want to get back to my mourning."

Headquarter of the AIS
10:12 AM

"Sir, we got orders to begin with the operation." Said Cathy.

"Okay, purchase six airline tickets from multiple airlines, and build the usual spy mission. They need intel, not just what's on the news." Said Lewis.

The AIS was buzzing with activity, luckily several Adampian airlines flew in and out of Frelsia which made the task easy as four cover companies bought several tickets in coach for flights bound for the Sadou Province while an agent got busy typing an encoded message to the leader of the Fascist militant group detailing the mission being launched, the highly secret letter was sent, it was risky, but it was the only way since the leader didn't have a coding machine which was used for naval codes making them impossible to break without the machine.

Code: Select all
Message to leader of the Frelsia Fascist Militant Group
From Adampian IS
Coding, Secret (High)

Your group has surely been making waves, it has gotten the Empress' attention and support in your battle to cure your country of corruption and bring a new era for your people.  So in two days, number of agents will be flying into your providence via commercial airlines.  These agents are highly elite and extremely well trained having military experience.  But they will be in deep cover for safety until we gain solid intel and figure out how to make your group unstoppable.

We both share the same ideas and goals so it's mutually beneficial.  But here is a series of safe questions and answers, have your appointed women/men memorize all eight for the exact number of AIS agents will be less than eight but not greater than eight.  So here is the list.  Please note, failure to memorize word for word will cause the agent to walk away or ask another question.

1.  Does charlie have long hair?

Charlie has short hair.

2.  Will Carla mow the lawn today?

No, he mows on Saturday.

3.  How does Kory like her steak?

She likes it Medium well.

4.  Does Harry like cheese?

Only sharp cheddar.

5.  How old is Sammy?

She will be 23 this Tuesday.

6.  What time is it?

Time to get a watch.

7.  Are you Terry?

Yes I am Carlie.

8.  Does Paublo have a mustache?

No he doesn't.

We believe that you can be successful, the Empress won't bother if she thinks this will not last.  She looks forward to earning a stronger trade partner and a Fascist nation, which after the war we will help you become a powerhouse as Fascism is humanity's only salvation.

The message was sent as five of the six agents walked in, all except Ulga Strasse.

Meanwhile in Downtown New Adampia...

Ulga was jogging to the AIS just was six guys stopped her and cornered her in an alley.

"Hello, your beautiful, how about we take a walk." Said one.

"Yeah, and we will take your money than your life." Said another.

She smiled and said, "So who wishes to dance first."

Some of the guys took out knifes and all ran at her.

The first one she kicked in the crotch while she disarmed the second one and punched him the throat then kicked him in the stomach.

While the third she disarmed him easily and threw it at the fifth one hitting him in the side of the neck causing him to bleed out.

The forth and sixth charged as she grabbed the knife out of the guy's neck and pushed him over as she stabbed the sixth in the stomach seven times in a few seconds while the forth one grabbed her in a head lock while the first and second came up with knifes as she ran backwards ramming the forth one into the brick wall causing him to let go while she dodged the two guys with knifes.

Then disarmed one of them and snapped his neck before stabbing the other in the head while the forth one punched her in her back. She turned and smiled, while she grabbed him by the collar of the shirt and punched him in the face repeatedly breaking his nose and jaw.

Then she slammed his face into the brick wall, smearing blood on the wall until he was unresponsive.

She pulled a knife out of the guy's head and stabbed the barely breathing guy in the heart. She walked nonchalantly out of the alley, a little blood on her hand while her cell phone rang.

"Yes."

"Ulga, where are you?"

"I am walking inside the building right now, had a little disagreement in a alley today with some robbers."

"Ah, well a little mourning workout never hurt anyone."

"Yeah, a nice scrap is always fun." Said Ulga as she hung the phone up.

16 hours later...

"Welcome to Frelsia airlines, I hope you enjoy your flight." Droned the speakers of the plane Ulga was sitting in, each agent had a separate plane.

"Hey." Said the passenger next to her.

"Oh my god, what do you want, shut the fuck up." Said Ulga.

"Hey."

"Hey, want to take a nap?"

"Hey, yes baby." Said the passenger.

Whap!

A square hit knocked him out as he fell against the window.

The stewardess walked up as Ulga motioned for help.

"Hi, could you get this guy a pillow, he asked me in case he fell asleep." Replied Ulga.

"Sure, want one too, it's a 5 hour flight."

"No thanks, I only sleep at home." Said Ulga.

The plane began to creep out of the gate as the stewardess handed her a pillow.

"Here big guy, I hope we don't hit turbulence." Joked Ulga as she grabbed the guy by the hair and placed the pillow under his head.

She grabbed a magazine and turned her phone off.

Five other planes left at similar times, Adampia had begun it's operation.
Last edited by Adampia on Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Signature last edited by Lady Gaga on Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:49 pm, edited 69 times in total.
NS's coolest and hottest HVAC technician. ;)
[spoiler=Interesting Quotes of the RMB][quote=confederacy_of_bavarian_states;9714584]Now I just imagined an American in WWII running into a house holding a pineapple by the leaves and whacking Germans with it[/quote]

The Fascist American
Mirevia, Valeran, Virisolum.

And Luepola's Fascist Friend.
Founder of the Tamorra Trade Alliance, join the Fascist Uprising! Sig Heil!

Estenia
Senator

Founded: Mar 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Estenia » Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:56 am

Murin Presidential Building, Murin, Estenia

After reading the Frelsian times' article about Gale province invading Vadim province, the President, Andrei Luximov was shocked because the biggest community of Estenians in Frelsia lived there, around 5.000 Estenians live there. He is quite surprised right now and quite angry with fascism. Famous anti-fascist movements on the internet with #SaveOurEstenians or #NoToFascism are very famous. And for the first time ever, Estenians call themselves Slavs and protectors of them it's the first time they accept themselves, it's the first time they'll show their real selves, their Slav side.

In the building now, Andrei Luximov is in his office along with his prime minister, Prokopiy Porosenko and they start discussing about this war. Porosenko said

"This war as I see with my eyes is escalating fast, I think we must use a lot of military for the first time after the great war, we must stop the crisis and accept ourselves as Slavs and protectors of them and maybe accept ourselves as a nonexistet power and we must not overreact like the previous leaders."

Andrei Luximov saw the harbour which was only 10 metres away and only the coastal highway was the borderline between them and he asked

"What should we do, Porosenko?"

Porosenko had a whole operation in mind, he was thinking it since he became the Prime minister, 2,5 months ago and he answered

"We will do missile attacks to 2-5 of Gale towns at the same time, destroying some buildig and reducing the morale of them, then we will do mass attacks with land forces and do actical bombings with aircrafts, this will make our forces easier to move against them."

Andrei Luximov was hearing him and he said

"Yeah, I hear you, continue."

"Well, then." Porosenko said and continued by saying "If we do the planned movements perfectly, the war will be easily won in 2-3 months, I know it takes time but Gale may have other nations to help them as well.:"

"So, do we and Frelsia." said Andrei "That means, we will cooperate, which will reduce time to 1-2 months."

"But, cooperation takes a lot more time to think and we may lose some operations as well, but yeat again it's a Brilliant idea." said Porosenko "I am going to said a letter to the Frelsian government, right now, to see if they agree." he added

and Andrei said "Well then, go on, with your plan, I won't do anything, you are for the moment, the Estenia who wil control the Estenian forces and have the full power to say what and where we will do attacks."

After Porosenko closing the door from Estenian Elatus(Estenian Kind of Tree, Estenia only) he moved on to his office which was next to the presidential one and started writing.

Official Message from Estenian Govrnment - Officiala Messalija do Estanu Governmente

To: President of Frelsia Mikhael Reora

Greetings, mister Reora, Estenian Government has discussed about that attack and that war must end fast and with your government victory. I am here to tell you, that our government will be supporting your government in this horrible civil, war there are some reasons we support, you except, that we have the same ideology. It is that the largest community of Estenians is located to Valim, Gale is a fascist province and that every friendly nation, to our constitution must be safe. Estenian constitution sais "That if a friendly nation has a preoblem, we must help it remain safe for the stability of the other nations and not to end with a Global war." to stop it we will send a large amount of soldiers, 12.5000 to be exact, along with a tank, 14 military vehicles, 2 anti-missile vehicles, 3 missile throwers and we ask you officially, if we could use the missile bombs to reduce the Gale morale and win the war faster than exceptected.

Truly Yours,

Prokopiy Porosenko
Runner-up at the 1st OMAHAN FUTSAL WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS, 4th at Maple Leaf Bowl III, 4th on Baptism of Fire 57, 2nd at Runner Cup 4, 3rd at 21st World Lacrosse Championships.

88% Libertatrian
72% Conservative
63% Liberal

District XIV
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby District XIV » Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:23 am

Estenia wrote:

Official Message from Estenian Govrnment - Officiala Messalija do Estanu Governmente

Greetings, mister Reora, Estenian Government has discussed about that attack and that war must end fast and with your government victory. I am here to tell you, that our government will be supporting your government in this horrible civil, war there are some reasons we support, you except, that we have the same ideology. It is that the largest community of Estenians is located to Valim, Gale is a fascist province and that every friendly nation, to our constitution must be safe. Estenian constitution sais "That if a friendly nation has a preoblem, we must help it remain safe for the stability of the other nations and not to end with a Global war." to stop it we will send a large amount of soldiers, 12.5000 to be exact, along with a tank, 14 military vehicles, 2 anti-missile vehicles, 3 missile throwers and we ask you officially, if we could use the missile bombs to reduce the Gale morale and win the war faster than exceptected.

Truly Yours,

Prokopiy Porosenko

The Republic of Frelsia

TO: Prime Minister Prokopiy Porosenko, Estenia
SUBJECT: Re: --Previous Message Had No Subject--
ENCRYPTION: Extreme

We thank the Estenian government for their collective support in our dire time of war. It is a travesty to the unity and progress of my country that such a conflict would emerge within our own sovereign borders. As you can tell, I am deeply frustrated and saddened by the current situation.

You have our formal permission to carry out airstrikes on Galean-controlled towns, provided you strongly attempt to avoid civilian damage or casualties.

For now, refrain from launching ground offensives. I want to see if this can be peacefully organized and ended, but that option is becoming less and less of a possibility; I am fearing that I will have to use military action in my own country.

Sincerely,
Mikhael Reora, President of the Republic of Frelsia

Estenia
Senator

Founded: Mar 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Estenia » Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:34 am

After reading the fast response from Mikhael Reora, he started writing his response.

Official Message from the Estenian Government - Officiala Messalija do Estanu Governemente

Encryption: Extreme
Urgency: Extreme

Greetings mister Reora, we would like to thank you for letting us do Airstrikes on Galean controlled towns, we will do our best not to hurt civilians or kill them, as casualties are not good stuff for us and for our allies. On 7 hours 10 aircrafts will gather up to bomb 2 Galean controlled cities and hope that everything goes to plan. But don't worry, we have ne of the strongest Airforces of Atlas, we will make it, even if it's hard or not. On other news, I would like to invite you on Rannin, on the Prime Minister Palace where we will talk about that war and what plans I have. For the moment keep on mind in 7 hours, an attack is going to have place on 2 Galean controlled towns.

Truly Yours,

Prokopiy Porosenko
Runner-up at the 1st OMAHAN FUTSAL WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS, 4th at Maple Leaf Bowl III, 4th on Baptism of Fire 57, 2nd at Runner Cup 4, 3rd at 21st World Lacrosse Championships.

88% Libertatrian
72% Conservative
63% Liberal

Stasnov
Minister

Founded: Mar 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Stasnov » Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:19 am

Vastava, Stasnov
Scarlet House, meeting room
0502 hours

It was still dark outside. Premier Krasnov was troubled, frustrated and tired. A call from the State Commissariat of Inteligence woke him up. "We have a stiuation in Frelsia comrade Premier" the man on the phone told him "Civil War broke out". The Premeir called an emergency meeting. The military high command as well as important Party officials were there, sitting around the table. They were also tired, and didn't know what the meeting was about.

Krasnov stood up "Comrades, civil War broke out in Frelsia. The fascist occupied the province of Valim, that is inhabited by natives." he said

Murmurs were heard in the room. The Commissar of Foreign Affairs, Nikolai Makarov stood up "What shoud we do comrde?"

Krasnov thought for a bit "Well, we surely won't be on the side of the fascist. We will support the government. But there is one more thing, the Convist and Socialist Parties. We have to give them support. After the fascists are defeating we must help them establish their own Socialist state"

"I agree comrade, but...but wouldn't that mean backstabing the national government?" said Commissar of Culture, Kiril Chenkov ad stood up

"Yes comrade, backstabing a Capitalist government that let this happen. We should help the Frelsian Proletariat take the power."

"B-B-But comrade-" tried to say Chenkov, but was interupted by Krasnov

"There is no 'but' in this Chenkov. Your insubordination doesen't help here!" said Krasnov with a strict look on his face

"Pffft" said Chenkov and sat down and frowned

"We're entering this war gentlemen. Comrade Morozov, how many troops can we spare?" said Kransov to General Morozov who was seating quietly all this time. General Morozov was the Chief of Staff of the Revolutionary Military.

"Currently, we alos have troops in Chazicaria. So i'd not suggest that we send many troops to Frelsia. What about the 1st Corps of the 6th Army? 50,000 men? They could be trasnported to Frelsia by Task Force 49, right Grand Admiral? Stasnovan Expeditionary Task Force codename "Artemis" "

"Yes, of course. Let's crush the fascist pigs!" said Grand Admiral Alexey Korzhakov, commander of the S.R.N

"So be it. Have the men ready"

"Sir yes sir!"

Said the two militarymen and left the room

"Comrade Makarov, have a public announcement ready" said Krasnov to the Commissar of Foreign Affairs

"As you wish comrade" said Makarov and left the room

United Socialist States of Stasnov
"Liberty, Socialism, Motherland"

Commissariat of Foreign Affairs

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Declaration of support for the Frelsian goverment, Native resistance and Convist-Socialist Prties

Greeting nations of the world,

After the rescent events of the Galëan fascists occupying the peaceful native province of Valim, the Stasnovan government decided to send troops to support the Frelsian anti-Fascist block.

Signed,
Nikolai Makarov
Commissar of Foreign Affairs

Civil War breaks out in Frelsia

The province of Galë launched an attack against its northern, bordering province of Valim, succesfully occupying it/

Galëan tanks move into Valimian territory

ImageSHARE THIS: Image Image Image Image

Dimitri Ibraimov (
@dimitriibraimov)
September 14, 2014, 14:15 | Vastava, Stasnov

14/9/2014-Civil War breaks out in Frelsia: Earlier today, units of the Galëan Provincial Guard storrmed Galëan-Valimian border. More and more reports are coming in every hour. Witnesses claim that they saw Galëan heavy weaponry as well as heavy armored vechicles and tanks crossing to Valimia and attacking Valimian military positions along the border in a Blitzkrieg-style invasion that ended as e deceicive victory for the Galëans resulting to the occupation of Valim. The Frelsian government asked for international help.

Party spokesman, Mr. Bogashev announced our governments descision to support the National Government as well as the Native resistance fighters and Convist-Socialist Parites in their fight against the Galëan fascist. A highly risky move, in my own and as well as other journalists's and analysts's opinion, as we already have troops fighting in Chazicaria. Most notably, People's Repressentative Sergey Aminev commented: "We cannot go into another war! Hell, we shouldn't even get involved in the Chazicarian Conflict. As soon as we get out of a war, for example, the Zerran Civil War, we get involved into another, TWO others in this case. Premier Krasnov should reconsider our nation's stance in this."

Stasnovan Revolutionary Armed Forces spokesman, Major Ignatiev commented on the situation "We haven't seen that before. In a civil war, one expects firefights to break out between factions, not a full scale invasion launched by one province against another." He also provided us with some info about the Stasnovan forces that will be send to help the Frelsians. "The forces that will be sent is the 1st Corps of the 6th Army. It will be transported to Frelsia by Task Force 49 of the Stasnovan Revolutionary Navy. Our tacticians and analysts expect that the combined forces of our troops, the Frelsian government, natives and Convists-Socialists will manage to crush the Fascist resistance in a matter of weeks or even days."

The Stasnovan Expeditionary Task Force - "Artemis" is now at Rassvet Military Port and the ground forces are embarking on their transports. They will arrive at Frelsian waters in about a week after they depart. I'm sure we all wish our brave men and women goodluck and godspeed.

More From SBC
  • Pro-War protestors clash with anti-War activists in downtown Vastava, Police interferes [ 4829 views ]
  • Anarcho-Capitalists smash Hospital in Elektova during an anti-War protest. Strong Police presense in the area and People's Milita deployed [ 7148 views ]
  • "The "freezing" of UL Assets In Astavia will not have a great impact on our economy" analysts say [ 11821 views ]
Image Comments [ 7112 ] | Image E-mail

7112 comments

REPLY · UPVOTE · DOWNVOTE

CPsupporter1 · 3 hours ago
Let's crush the fascist scum!

522 up · 124 down

DatGuy19 · 3 hours ago
Galeans be like: "Hmmm, we're bored, let's invade another province!" #leave_valim_alone

241 up · 2 down

Socm8 · 3 hours ago
Pfft, i hope this ends soon. We already have men fighting in Chazicaria

142 up · 111 down

United Socialist States of Stasnov
"Liberty, Socialism, Motherland"

Commissariat of Foreign Affairs

To: Frelsian Convist-Socialist Parties
Subject: Support
Encryption: Maximum

Greeting comrades,

The Stasnovan government decided to help you topple the centrist Capitalist regime after the fascists are dealt with so you can establish your own Socialist State. Our troops will ensure that if you launch a Revolution against the Government you will succed. But let's focus on the fasicsts for now. Our forces will arrive at Frelsia in about a week.

Signed,
Nikolai Makarov
Commissar of Foreign Affairs
Last edited by Stasnov on Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
#ValaranSoFab
My alt/secondary account: Chalcia
My FT alt account: Union of Collectivist Systems
19 years old, Greek, male, heterosexual, Communist, LGBT rights supporter, secularist, atheist
Puzikas wrote:"Wanna know how I got these scars?"- Gorby probably

Yalos wrote:"Nazi Germany lost WW2 because it thought like an NS player"

Zunkwentania
Minister

Founded: Apr 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Zunkwentania » Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:07 pm

It was a calm day in Monswantel. The Minister, having withdrawn from New Austzeland, was in no rush. It seemed so peaceful. "Sir! Sir! There are Fascists in Frelsia, and they're taking over!" "Get the hell out and let me think!" "No, but you must listen! There are also Convists, and we don't know them!" "GET OUT OR YOU WILL BE FIRED, YOU HEAR ME?!?!" He pondered. On one hand, the Convists had a similar ideology. On the other, stability was important. He walked to his secretary. "Hey, Arias!" "Hey, Minister!" "Could you send the Frelsians a cable to see what the Convists are up to?" "Right away, sir!"
To: Frelsian Government
Encryption: High
Dear recipient,
We would like to ask exactly how the Convist rebels have been acting. Are they violent?
Sincerely,
Secretary of Defense Arias Selo
Last edited by Zunkwentania on Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Austzeland
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Austzeland » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:45 pm

14/09/2014 - "Any Galean incursions into New Austzeland will be met with severe consequences" President Javak States: In a boldly worded conference regarding the Frelsian civil war held earlier tonight, president Oltis Javak stated that "Any and all Galean [military] incursions into New Austzeland will be met with severe consequences, with dangerous results". This comes just a day after the province of Gale in the Republic of Frelsia invaded it's neighboring province, Valim without provocation. This invasion comes after the Galean military has made a large build-up along the border with Valim.

"A resolution must be reached before this conflict de-stabilizes the region, and escalates our current conflict" Javak also stated. "While we will stay neutral in this conflict, any action taken against the Republic of New Austzeland will not be taken lightly, whether it be militarily or the like" New Austzeland has been known to have chilly relations with not just Galea, but also Frelsia. NADF forces around the Galean-Austzelandi border have been placed on very high alert, a status where a very large, wary eye is constantly watching over an area of interest. Forces are ready to return fire if engaged at any time, and are always ready for combat at any given time.

It is unknown if, and how the government will intervene in this current war unfolding just south of New Austzeland, though it is not clear if the government is deciding about what to do or not currently. More info on the conflict as it unfolds, right here on AAN New Austzeland.

"Any action taken against the Republic of New Austzeland will not be taken lightly" Oltis Javak stated boldly earlier tonight.
I am a 21 year old Canadian, and am hopelessly addicted to old Mitsubishis and anime
PROS:$300 sh*tboxes that barely run
ANTI:Nice cars

The United Remnants of America
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 09, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby The United Remnants of America » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:46 pm

Olympia, United Remnants of America

"They're doing what?"

"You heard me right, Gabe. They're killing natives. Frelsian fascists are killing natives." The Secretary of State looked pale in light of the news, but he was more worried about the President.

"Well then. Who else is in the mix right now?" President Gabriel Drake spoke calmly, but his cold anger could be felt in the room.

"We don't have strong numbers or even info on outside forces, but we know the inside. Native, Fascists, the Government, and a small Convist rebel group. That's about it."

The President turned around and stared out the window at the skyline of Olympia, "Hmm.... We're sending people, just so you know. I don't care about the government or those convist wannabes. We're saving those natives."

"Understood, Sir. Who should we send?"

"I'd like to send the 4th, but they're still busy helping the Republicans in Chagatay. So. Let's send the 3rd Army and a Sentinel Battalion. That's 201,000 troops on their way to help, right? How soon after I give the order can they arrive?"

The Secretary of State looked over his charts, "Umm, if you gave the order now, I'd say 3 days for the Sentinel Battalion to arrive by air drop and a week to nine days for the regular army to arrive by naval transport from the 6th Fleet."

The President of the URA turned and looked at his secretary, "Consider the order given."
By any means necessary. Call me URA
Winner of 2015 Best of P2TM Awards: Best Roleplayer - War
"I would much rather be with you than against you, you're way too imaginative."
"URA New Confucius 2015."- Organized States
"Congrats. You just won the second place prize for Not Giving a Fuck. First Place, of course, always goes to Furry."
"He's an 8 Ball, DEN. You can't deal with an 8 Ball." - Empire of Donner land
"This Rp is flexible with science and so will you." - Tagali Federation
"I'm confused as to your tactic but I'll trust you." - Die erworbenen Namen
"Unfiltered, concentrated, possibly weaponized stupidity."
Thafoo, Leningrad Union: DEAT'd for your sins.
Discord: Here

Luepola
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Luepola » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:07 pm

Genady Square
Romagría, Luepola
0900 Hours

Generalissimo Karelin

"Generalissimo!" an aide of the president said, as he ran into the room and saluted.

"Da?" he replied.

"Su relauta kvi? Ka Fasistol prefekt Gale Frelsáce névada Valim!"

"Mu relaute keti. Vá jeti su meprata kvi?"

"Ossen nazonen spika alánzi kon, rak krega vars, ka provizonol gortelen Galece. Na remand sal na das karti." As the aide said this, he dropped a few files onto the Generalissimo's desk.

"Spaseva." Karelin said. "Naus, á vule j spike as ka uderen, á komande hun as váre mu." He began to flip through the files, quickly reading the important information, which had been conveniently highlighted for him. The aide saluted and walked out. 1

1100 Hours

Karelin was nearly finished reading the file completely when his second-in-command, Marshal Marek Borun, entered the room.

"Qar. Su brete keti os desizon, na ka kreg Frelsá?"

"Da. Mu espru usta ka Galecen nediri asint. Év hun fla, lu vulu as Frelsá."

"Komperenda, Komandel." 2

1. 'Did you hear? The fascist province Gale of Frelsia invaded Valim!' - 'I have heard. What else do you know?' - 'Some nations have declared support for, or war on, the Provisional Guard of Gale. The rest of it is in this folder." - 'Thank you. Now, go and tell the others, tell them to see me.'
  2. 'Sir. Did you make a decision, concerning the war of Frelsia?' - 'Yes. We will wait until the Galeans need help. When they do, we will go to Frelsia.' - 'Understood, commander.'
The 'e' is silent.
Riding the Trump Train to the White House

Pro: Absolute Freedom of Speech
i am a trigendered female trans-arab jedi knight please use incorrect pronouns

Anti: Political Correctness, Abuses of Power

Enough is enough.

District XIV
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby District XIV » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:13 pm

Galean Armed Forces Begins Mass Persecution; International Community Reacts
News » Domestic

This satellite photo conveys a Galean prison camp in Valim.

Just yesterday marked the Galean invasion of Valim, or what some are calling the start of a “civil war in Frelsia.”

And to achieve their goals, the Galean Armed Forces, once labeled the Galean Provincial Guard, have been the mass persecution of dissenters, fighters for the Native Peoples' Resistance (an armed resistance movement in Valim), and ethnic or religious groups deemed “inferior” by the government of Gale. No one knows what life inside these camps are like, but experts suspect “the usual”, or torture, purposeful starvation, and bloody executions, among other activities.

The Frelsian Human Rights Organization has formally denounced these prison camps, in what they claim as a “disgrace to humanity as whole, and not just our nation.” The group's founder, David Axelsson, has said that he will attempt to work with the Frelsian government to try and deliver humanitarian aid to Valimese citizens.

In other news, the international community has been on edge over the conflict. Estenian officials have pledged military support, and states like Stasnov have stated that with combined effort, “[we will] manage to crush the Fascist resistance”. New Austzeland's President, Oltis Javak, has warned the fascists of “severe consequences” if they try “[military] incursions into New Austzeland”.

President Mikhael Reora has now publicly considered military action, stating that he “will use whatever action is necessary to restore human rights and a path of prosperity in my country's north.”

New Austzeland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Austzeland » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:25 pm

To: Whom it May Concern at Galea
Subject: Illegal Invasion & War Crimes
Encryption: Low-medium

Greetings.

I would like to openly express my utter disgust with your actions of genocide & imperialism. You have illegally invaded your neighbor, you have persecuted those who you have deemed as so-called "inferior", and you have treated your prisoners like rocks in a playground. You remind me greatly of our current and also genocidal & oppressive enemy, who will be defeated very soon by our forces, the Austzelandi National Party. This is not only a concern for us, but for the world. You must realize that actions like this will only lead to a full-out war, which as we both know is no good for either side.

What I am going to ask you, or demand you to do immediately, is to withdraw your military forces from Valim, cease all actions of your persecution, and begin peace talks with Valim and other who you may have also declared war on. Do not take these warnings, and my previous warnings lightly; because I will follow through with them if I absolutely must.

I certainly will not be surprised if you are foolish and ignorant enough to ignore the warnings not just from me, but from the international community. I await your response eagerly.

-Oltis Javak, President of New Austzeland
Parliament of New Austzeland
Last edited by New Austzeland on Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am a 21 year old Canadian, and am hopelessly addicted to old Mitsubishis and anime

Hayabusa
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hayabusa » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:32 pm

Edenguard, Hayabusa
Capital District
The Royal Palace of Edenguard
7:45 PM Central Atlas Time

The lively Hayabusan capital on a beautiful and exciting Friday night, as festivities take place and children rejoice as their school hours come to an end for the week.

The cold air of Edenguard blasted into the Royal Palace that overlooked the big city of over 8.3 million as the Queen arrived back after a few drinks and a great meal at the Gatekeeper, a well known 5 star restaurant on the western side of Edenguard. The guards stiffened up and clutched their weapons, eyes forward.

"At ease blokes, we need not worry about a Convist assassin here. Enjoy a nice dinner tonight in the feasting room. After a month of the most intense induction training in Atlas, you deserve it." The men bowed, and walked off in columns to the feasting room, where they would enjoy a hard earned luxurious meal.

"My Queen! My Queen!" A skinny man with bushy brown hair ran out of the left elevator, breathing heavily. "The King wishes to speak with you urgently! Its... its about Frelsia... the fascists are stirring trouble..."

"Well, at least I got to enjoy most of my Friday... is the situation bad? Like really, really terrible?"

"It's pitiful. The King will give you further information."

She and the skinny man walked into the elevator and pressed the button for floor number 5, the top floor of the palace. She followed him to the Royal Office, where he and Griffin Jackson were already talking. He opened the door, and closed it as she entered.

"Ah! Just in time. I presume Lord Zachary gave you a base of information of what's going on?"

"Yes, but I need details if we want to take action..."

"Very well then, the fascists of Frelsia have started a civil war in the nation by invading the province of native Frelsians, and basically catching the moderate national government off guard. Even worse, there are damn convists in eastern Frelsia, which could evolve into a revolution if their influence grows. Myself and the Prime Minister here have agreed upon declaring complete support for the moderate government, but have yet to come to a consensus on how we should handle this militarily... we would like your input."

"Ehm, well... we already have men in Chazicaria, I don't think our people would like us to send another massive task force like we did with that conflict, so I say we go smaller. Let send... say... 60,000, yes? 30,000 will move to the front lines to fight the fascists, and another 30,000 for homeland defense, that is if the fascists break our lines and/or the convies try to pull another stunt."

"I'm glad we can always rely on your tactical decisions... ehh, how did you get to be such a smart military oriented commander, may I ask?" asked the Prime Minister.

"Well, I'm always planning with General Jansen."

"Ha, that explains it. Now, all we need to do is publicly declare support for the current government of Frelsia, and issue the order to amass the task force."

"I'm on it," said King Richard as he pulled out his PC. "For now, you all can enjoy some nice tea. It's being prepared in the feasting room. I'll take it from here."

The Queen and Prime Minister walked out of the Royal Office and took the elevator down to the feasting room, where the Royal Guardians were sitting, laughing, and enjoying what was probably the best meal they had been served in their lives. They both smiled, and sat down, interacting with the Guardians as equals, as humans frankly.

Official Communique from the Great Hayabusan Kingdom

To: President Reora, Leader of the True Frelsian Government
Subject: Declaration of Support
Encryption: PUBLIC

The Great Kingdom of Hayabusa declares its full support for the national government of the Frelsian Republic. Our objective is to both fight off the aggressive fascists that have clearly shown that they have no intention of stopping the ww2 until they have won, providing aide and protection for the last cells of native peoples in the invaded province, and helping to moderate your nation with the intentions of preventing any sort of possible scenario that may lead to a radical Convist revolution. We are aware that there are many convist supporters in eastern Frelsia, so that is very much a possibility.

The following is a list of what we are willing to send to support your cause:
60,000 Royal Marines armed with: ACRs, DSR-1s, Beretta MX4s, and MG-3s
50 LTS (Large Transport Ships)
50 155mm artillery pieces
10 AC-130 gun/transport ships
1 destroyer
1 Weston class aircraft carrier + 10 A-10 Warthogs and 15 Eurofighter Typhoons
1 Oracle satellite

We wish the best of luck to you and your people, and we in Hayabusa will do what is required to keep Frelsia as a peaceful moderate state, and not a radical fascist or convist state.

King Richard Ramirez II

HBC
Galean Prison Camps:
Committing Crimes against Humanity?
Today, a Frelsian news organization has released bits of information about a known Galean prison camp that has been reported to be committing horrible acts of crimes against humanity itself and terrifying movements of absolute atrocity. Some of these acts have been reported to be unusual methods of torture, starvation, and unnecessarily bloody executions. Foreign Minister Jacob Peterman has expressed his outrage for the matter at hand, and has explicitly noted that a liberation of the horrible camp is "imminent" and each and every Galean soldier inside the camp will be placed under human rights investigatory arrest and will be tried by the Court of Edenguard or other courts of allied nations. A massive hashtag has started on The Punch by the name of #SaveTheNatives, in which people are taking pictures of themselves holding signs or showing their support and hope for the natives and moderate government of Frelsia. Jacob Peterman's intentions are clear and ambitious, but are they ambitious enough to end the Galean fascist reign. We'll soon find out.
Last edited by Hayabusa on Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Great Kingdom of Hayabusa
♛♛♛ FOUNDER OF THE COALITION OF MONARCHIES! ♛♛♛
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
Male, 15, In a relationship, Latino, Hobbies include soccer, NS, paintball, and Halo Reach. My Xbox GT is SL Royal if anyone wants to play.
Yes, I am PROUDLY A MONARCHIST!
The New American commonwealth wrote:NYET!
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) #ILiekEggs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

District XIV
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby District XIV » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:43 pm

New Austzeland wrote:
(Image)

To: Whom it May Concern at Galea

Greetings.

I would like to openly express my utter disgust with your actions of genocide & imperialism. You have illegally invaded your neighbor, you have persecuted those who you have deemed as so-called "inferior", and you have treated your prisoners like rocks in a playground. You remind me greatly of our current and also genocidal & oppressive enemy, who will be defeated very soon by our forces, the Austzelandi National Party. This is not only a concern for us, but for the world. You must realize that actions like this will only lead to a full-out war, which as we both know is no good for either side.

What I am going to ask you, or demand you to do immediately, is to withdraw your military forces from Valim, cease all actions of your persecution, and begin peace talks with Valim and other who you may have also declared war on. Do not take these warnings, and my previous warnings lightly; because I will follow through with them if I absolutely must.

I certainly will not be surprised if you are foolish and ignorant enough to ignore the warnings not just from me, but from the international community. I await your response eagerly.

The State of Galë

TO: President Oltis Javak, New Austzeland
SUBJECT: “Illegal Invasion” & “War Crimes”
ENCRYPTION: Medium

Petty threats, petty threats; how many more will come?

I'm wondering how your government will deal with us, when we have the superior elements of Blitzkrieg and guerrilla warfare on our side, not to mention high numbers of troops, tanks, and other assorted armaments.

We are only pursuing a pure cause, motivated by the superior ideologies of fascism and nationalism.

From,
Chancellor-General Anders Warukovic, The State of Galë

Adampia wrote:
Message to leader of the Frelsia Fascist Militant Group
From Adampian IS
Coding, Secret (High)

Your group has surely been making waves, it has gotten the Empress' attention and support in your battle to cure your country of corruption and bring a new era for your people.  So in two days, number of agents will be flying into your providence via commercial airlines.  These agents are highly elite and extremely well trained having military experience.  But they will be in deep cover for safety until we gain solid intel and figure out how to make your group unstoppable.

We both share the same ideas and goals so it's mutually beneficial.  But here is a series of safe questions and answers, have your appointed women/men memorize all eight for the exact number of AIS agents will be less than eight but not greater than eight.  So here is the list.  Please note, failure to memorize word for word will cause the agent to walk away or ask another question.

1.  Does charlie have long hair?

Charlie has short hair.

2.  Will Carla mow the lawn today?

No, he mows on Saturday.

3.  How does Kory like her steak?

She likes it Medium well.

4.  Does Harry like cheese?

Only sharp cheddar.

5.  How old is Sammy?

She will be 23 this Tuesday.

6.  What time is it?

Time to get a watch.

7.  Are you Terry?

Yes I am Carlie.

8.  Does Paublo have a mustache?

No he doesn't.

We believe that you can be successful, the Empress won't bother if she thinks this will not last.  She looks forward to earning a stronger trade partner and a Fascist nation, which after the war we will help you become a powerhouse as Fascism is humanity's only salvation.

The State of Galë

TO: Adampian IS, Adampia
SUBJECT: --Previous Message Had No Subject--

Thank you for Adampia's support of our cause of ethnic purification and overall purification of my country.

Your agents will have to sneak across the border; luckily for us, the dumbfucks in the Frelsian “national government” have not reinforced some areas of the border patrol quite yet, so your chances of sneaking across are high. Once you're across, identify yourself to the nearest Galean authority and they will take you to my office.

Be safe.

From,

New Austzeland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Austzeland » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:49 pm

To: Chancellor-General Anders Warukovic, Galë

Greetings.

I expected that kind of response. You know, there is a reason why the Blitzkrieg failed. You must also realize our forces are very fond with fighting against guerrilla forces, so we will not be afraid to employ our tactics to counter those kind of threats. You must also very misguided with the assumption that you have superior numbers of troops, tanks, and other means of equipment. I reccomend you check up on your facts about the New Austzeland Defense Forces. Remember, we are very capable of countering threats from anybody.

Continue with your attitude & ignorance, and you may just very well be facing a war with many other countries in Atlas.

District XIV
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby District XIV » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:52 pm

The State of Galë

TO: President Oltis Javak, New Austzeland
SUBJECT: “Illegal Invasion” & “War Crimes”
ENCRYPTION: Medium

Border defenses and strong counter-attacks on mine and my government + military's part could easily prevent an Austzelandi offensive against the pure state of Gale, or any offensive for that matter.

Now watch as we expand our duty of pursuing a pure world, where only the true race, people, and culture can reside.

From,

New Austzeland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Austzeland » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:09 pm

To: Chancellor-General Anders Warukovic, Galë

Greetings.

I've stated earlier that I have no intention of attacking unprovoked, but I am not afraid to repel any invasion from any nation without hesitation. You be mindful of this. I have wasted enough time talking to a truly barbaric "leader", it seems that at this point my efforts to come to terms with you have been comparable to trying to convince a brick wall to turn into water.

Continue with your attitude & ignorance, and you may just very well be facing a war with many other countries in Atlas.

The threats from Gale were not taken lightly. Shortly after a very strict order from Oltis Javak, a task force of over 155,000 soldiers was diverted from the conflict areas in New Austzeland to set up a defensive perimeter along the border. The defensive position that was to be assumed by the forces were known as "Outpost Positions". Outpost positions normally are established 2,000 to 5,000 yards in front of the main line of resistance. When the fronts are stabilized, the outpost position is the only position forward of the main line of resistance. The location, which depends upon the terrain, is always within range of friendly artillery.

Outpost positions are occupied in strength varying from platoons to companies, depending upon the mission, terrain, width of the sector, and the number of troops available. Often they are only weakly occupied as long as the advanced positions are in front of them. Ordinarily outposts are established by infantry units drawn from the main battle position, supported by the fire of close-support weapons such as mortars and infantry guns. Anti-tank weapons are often attached to these outpost units to repel hostile armored reconnaissance units. The main weapon, however, is a heavy machine gun which opens fire at ranges of about 1,300 yards, while other soldiers commence fire at about 850 yards.

Firing positions are selected by the forces to facilitate unobserved withdrawal of the outposts to the main battle position when hostile pressure becomes too strong. Several alternate positions are prepared for each weapon, and shifts are made by day and night to make it difficult for the opponent to detect and dislodge the outpost troops. Positions normally are selected at the edge of the woods, villages, hedgerows, or hills. A good field of fire is considered mandatory, and the organization of firing positions is simple. Numerous dummy positions are constructed, including knee-deep trenches filled with leaves to simulate depth and occupancy. During the day, positions are manned by guards; at night, advanced listening posts, particularly alert at dusk and dawn, warn the troops of the enemy's approach. Small, prepared attacks with limited objectives under the protection of the outposts are utilized to interfere with the hostile preparations and secure information.

Withdrawal of the outposts is conducted so as not to hinder the fire of the main battle position. After the outposts are abandoned, they are likely to be covered by carefully registered fire of heavy weapons in order to prevent their occupation by the enemy.

And to top it all off, minefields were being layed down with both AP and AT mines in different areas. A number of antitank mines are laid in the forward edge of antipersonnel minefields to prevent armored vehicles from detonating the main belt of antipersonnel mines. The forward edges of minefields of all types often are sown with explosive charges placed in wooden boxes fitted with pressure fuses. These act as both antitank and antipersonnel mines and discourage the use of detectors to locate the mines. For the mines, they would be placed in wood boxes to hinder the effectiveness of mine detectors or anything like that. The mines would be placed as much as 24 inches beneath the ground, so that they explode only after passage of a number of vehicles has compacted the earth cover sufficiently to operate the fuse. While most of these minefields would be concentrated in areas most likely to be used by the enemy, there were also some in areas that were not as likely to be used, just in case.

Anti-air units were also placed strategically across the areas where defensive positions were made, in the unlikely event that enemy aircraft and/or drones attempted to disrupt friendly movements and such. Though there were 155,000 soldiers setting up these positions, 70,000 of them were used as reserves in the event that the main forces are flanked somehow.
Last edited by New Austzeland on Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Cyllea
Minister

Founded: Nov 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Cyllea » Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:27 am

To:

Subject:

Encryption:
Ma'dame, Savitri Jan'tje

Chancellor-General Anders Warukovic

Cyllean Aid

High

Greetings to you, Mr. Warukovic. I am quite inspired by your initiative to expand the true ideology to a fellow province in Frelsia, and also disappointed in the Frelsian government for not accepting this. I am willing to direct the government to send military aid to your army, and perhaps perform a few supportive airstrikes on Valim if you'd be willing to allow Cyllean military personnel into your nation. Over time, I'd like to send in as many as 180,000 personnel into Gale and Valim. While we wait for your response, we will be monitoring the situation with reconnaissance planes.

May you be blessed.

18th Infantry Division
49th Infantry Division
97th Infantry Division
104th Infantry Division
6th Special Operations Company
11th Special Operations Company
11th Avial Combat Division
19th Avial Combat Division
22nd Armoured Division
31st Armoured Division
47th Armoured Division

~173,000 Personnel
~850 APC's
~400 Tanks
~380 Other Armed Vehicles
~240 Planes

Marv, Velim, Frelsia

A low flying Cyllean EMB 110 Bandeirante had been circling around the city for about 20 minutes now, as gunfights and explosions ravaged the city below. A few native fighters on the ground, armed with a Surface-To-Air AA Missile Launcher, launch two missiles at the plane. The plane swerves, as one flies past and slams into the ground, while the other one connects with the wing, exploding. The plane slowly spirals to the ground, before exploding upon impact.

New Austzeland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Austzeland » Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:48 am

OOC: (not the OP) Arvenia, stop posting your one-liners. You aren't even a member of Atlas or an alliance in the Confluence of Six.

TO: NATIVE PEOPLE'S RESISTANCE
FROM: NEW AUSTZELAND DEFENSE FORCES, COLONEL ALEXEJ ZDISLAV
SUBJECT: PROPOSAL
ENCRYPTION: EXTREME

Greetings. I come to you with a proposal. As you know, Gale has illegally invaded your homeland, and we need to know more about what they are doing within their structure. What I propose is for you guys to somehow "spy" on their forces & if possible, their government in return for whatever means of aid you need from us. We need to know if they are preparing forces to attack us, so we can be ready to deter them as soon as we her about them. I await your reply eagerly.
Last edited by New Austzeland on Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

District XIV
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby District XIV » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:03 pm

The Republic of Frelsia

TO: Prime Minister Prokopiy Porosenko, Estenia

Unfortunately, Prime Minister, I will not be able to leave Frelsia at the present time due to this conflict and my duties lying at home.

Your Air Force is clear to launch an air-to-surface offensive against Fascist-controlled towns; in good time I will begin a general ground offensive against them, in which you and other foreign states may participate.

Sincerely,
President Mikhael Reora, the Republic of Frelsia

The Republic of Frelsia

TO: National Government of Hayabusa
SUBJECT: Re: Declaration of Support

Any and all support during this time is much needed, so thank you. Your military is allowed to proceed into Frelsian naval and airspace, in which they can begin troop and armament delivery.

Please direct all ships to the city of Silay in the province of Quali; from there we will begin to build a “wall” of troops and armaments which will prevent Fascists incursions of true Frelsia.

Sincerely,

The State of Galë

TO: Ma'dame, Savitri Jan'tje, Cyllea
SUBJECT: Re: Cyllean Aid

Thank you for supporting us in our effort to pursue a pure Frelsia.

Direct all aid and troops to airfields surrounding the capital of Gale, Sadou.

Be warned, the enemy has anti-aircraft capabilities.

From,

The Republic of Frelsia

TO: Zunkwentanian Defense Ministry, Zunkwentania
ENCRYPTION: Low

No, the Convist “rebels” are not violent whatsoever. Sure, they argue for things that my party and I disagree with, but no violence has ever occurred as a result of this.

Sincerely,

The Convist-Socialist Coalition of Frelsia

TO: Commissariat of Foreign Affairs, Stasnov
FROM: Adrian Vignes, Chairman of the Central Committee of the Convist-Socialist Coalition, Frelsia

Hello, kind sir/madam. As you can tell, my country has entered a state of severe domestic conflict, and while I am much saddened by it, this is our chance to seize power through revolution and return governmental power to the proletarian masses.

Your forces may work with us when the fascist regime in Gale collapses, but for now, stay far away, as I do not want the government discovering our plans.

Sincerely,
Adrian Vignes
Last edited by District XIV on Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

District XIV
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby District XIV » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:46 pm

Gale Takes It A Step Further
News » Domestic

A Galean Armed Forces tank fires upon a Qualian town in the province's north.

When Gale plowed into Valim like an unstoppable train, we thought that would be as far as they went, but it wasn't.

Reportedly over 5,000 soldiers, along with dozens of tanks and artillery pieces, stormed into the northern areas of the province of Quali, one of the two remaining government-controlled provinces. They ravaged towns, turning houses and buildings to dust if they saw fit. Only civilians who were lucky enough could escape before their town was run over by Fascist forces. Hundreds, even thousands of bodies still remain untouched.

“It was terrible,” says Anna, a mother of a family of four who lived in a northern Qualian town. “They [the Galean Armed Forces] killed us like animals, having no concern for human life. Everything is gone, my house, belongings... everything.” she sobbed. Another resident, a police officer by the name of Adam Lynsk, who served in a northern Qualian police department, claims that police and military officers were “rounded up and massacred via firing squad.”

Trails leading from the hills and small moutains of northern Quali are “packed with refugees,” says the Provincial Government of Quali. “All people are in sorrow for the atrocious violations of human rights in our northern areas by the fascist Galean monsters.” said Governor Bolstad of Quali. “We need humanitarian aid, and fast.”

Defectors from Gale have warned that the offensive on Quali is “not the end yet for them.” President Reora has taken this warning seriously, and states that his government has been preparing to use military force for “some time now.”

Jordslag
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Jordslag » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:22 pm

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
To: Colonel Alexej Zdislav, of the New Austzeland Defence Forces
Subject: Proposal
Encryption: Moderate

I apologize that a higher ranking officer in the Provincial Guard cannot contact you. I am the commander. All ranked higher then me have been caught and killed. I am in a Resistance bunker right now. I dare much simply by writing this. Our Resistance is poor, so we cannot afford better encryption.

Anyways, we HAVE spied on them, although to little success. What we DO know, that is of use, is that They are gathering forces along their border with Quali, the Eastern Moderate Province. We do not know why, but knowing them, it is probably for an invasion. Another bit of useful info is that they are, in fact, commiting Genocide. Natives are dying in their 'Work Camps', along with everybody else they think is 'undesirable': Gays, the Educated Natives, Communists, etc. It's just... horrible! I myself spied on one of their work camps, once. The people there worked 18 hours a day, were given almost no food or water, were made to sleep in the open, no matter the weather, and constantly beat up by the guards. Pass this information on to the other nations. And pray that we can defeat them. For Valim!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
To: The Government of Frelsia
From: Captain Zituta Tarazi, of the Native People's Resistance
Subject: Supplies
Encryption: Light

Our situation is getting desperate. We have plenty of Hideouts and food, but we are running out of Water, Guns, and Ammo. If you do not send some soon, the Resistance shall most certainly perish. Hail Valim!

Weapons Factory, Valim Rural Town, 6:00 P.M.
"Alright, men, we have to get into this factory, kill any guards who see us, grab as many weapons as we can humanly carry, then blow up the rest. Remember: If a Guard sees you and lives to tell the tale, it's game over for ALL of us. Each of you has a bottle of Cyanide. If we get trapped with no hope of escape, drink it. Much better then being sent to the camps. If we succeed, head immediately back to Askata Base, even if you see no other members of your team. Now, go!" said Lieutenant Taeraka-Tas, second-in-command of Resistance forces. Whereas the Captain laid back at base, handling Foreign Letters and assigning missions, he did the dirty work. Not that he minded much. He, along with 25 other Resistance Members, formed 'Otsoa Team', THE most elite team on the Resistance. They now rushed in to get supplies. Backing them up was a stolen Tank, although it stayed hidden until they got out. Once they got out, it would blow the factory to hell.
The Lieutenant himself ran into the first obstacle: a Galean Gate Guard, who stood always vigilant at the gates to the factory. While watching him from afar, planning their attack, they had named the Gate Guard 'Rat', due to the Rodent-like features of his face. Rat, upon seeing the Lieutenant, raised his Rifle- too late. The Lieutenant ducked under his rifle and plunged a knife into Rat's chest. He died gurgling. The Lieutenant rushed inside. According to signs pasted on doors, the Weapon's storage was straight across from him. TWO guards walked back-and-forth in front of it. The Lieutenant raised his rifle, an AK-47, and fired at their heads. One died instantly. One dodged the shot partially, though not completely, and was hit in the shoulder. He started crawling for the Storage. Seeing the danger, the Lieutenant ran up and stabbed his knife into the poor guard's head- just as he opened the door to the Storage room. Inside were 5 surprised looking armed guards, sipping tea. They dropped their tea, by instinct, and went for the weapons around them. The Lieutenant dived out of the room- but not before a bullet entered his ankle. Crying out in pain, he heard rushing footsteps. He couldn't tell if that was his own men or more Guards. He simply grabbed one of his grenades, pulled the pin, and lobbed it into the room- and it landed in a pile of ammo. The storage exploded. The Lieutenant, who was just outside the room, was seriously injured by the explosion and soon died under falling debris. He had blown up the factory, but not lived to tell the tale.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Outside, the Rest of the team was gathered. 3 of their men, other then the Lieutenant, had died, and one was wounded, now being carried to the hill overlooking the factory by his buddy. No Guards had survived the explosion. Speechless at the total destruction, and sad they had come out empty handed. Nearly all of them had been caught up in a firefight with the Guards, and had not halted in it until they heard the explosion. 2 of the guys dead were POWs who had taken their cyanide. Another one was killed by a Galean sniper. It was one of Otsoa Team's worst defeats- but also it's greatest victory. Although they had gained no weapons from it, they had deprived the enemy of a huge stockpile of weapons, and killed a bunch of Fascists while they were at it. The team was renamed Taeraka team when they got back, in honor of the Lieutenant who sacrificed everything- including his life- to gain a big victory.

New Austzeland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Austzeland » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:29 pm

15/09/2014 - President Warns Gale Over Newest Military Operations, Promises Aid to Affected Citizens: Despite a very in-depth message to the State of Gale just yesterday, delivered by Oltis Javak, Gale has once again invaded another neighbor of theirs, this time the nearly defenseless province of Quali. Numerous reports say that over 5,000 soldiers with large numbers of equipment & vehicles stormed the province earlier today and began destroying civilian buildings & killing the civilians themselves.

President Oltis Javak held an emergency meeting about the quickly unfolding situation just south of New Austzeland, with various military officers, ministers, and more government officials. "The situation in Frelsia is certainly quite difficult to tackle. Gale has demonstrated their military power and would certainly be a formidable force for any nation who intervenes militarily, though has also displayed it's ignorance to various warnings, and refuses to even have some slight discussion with even the most powerful nation."

Tensions between Gale and New Austzeland have been very high over the past few days, ever since New Austzeland condemned the military invasion of Valim. Concerns have been high that if Gale manages to gain enough military strength, they will possibly go for New Austzeland next, while also going for Frelsia. The New Austzeland Defense Force has been setting up positions along the border between Gale, occupied Valim and Austzeland itself, an action possibly seen provocative by Gale.

"Simply put, the... criminal activities conducted by Gale must be put down immediately, and those who support these actions be condemned" Javak said in his closing speech for when spoke to AAN officials earlier. "Gale is almost comparable to the warmongers of the Great War, and we must prevent this from turning into the Second Great War by any means nessecary." But Gale doesn't seem to stop there. Austzelandi officials have claimed they have proof of war crimes being committed by Gale, such as the use of concentration camps, genocide of gays, natives, and others Gale deems as "impure & inferior", abuse of prisoners in said concentration camps, killing civilians as legitimate targets, and much more.

Meanwhile, it has been said that an additional 80,000 NADF reservists have been called up to the Austzo-Gale border in light of heightened tensions. President Oltis Javak has also promised humanitarian aid to civilians affected by the war, and has stated that New Austzeland will take in refugees, though with some background checks. It is unknown if, and how the government will intervene in this current war unfolding just south of New Austzeland, though it is not clear if the government is deciding about what to do or not currently. More info on the conflict as it unfolds, right here on AAN New Austzeland.

A NADF soldier manning a station along the Austzo-Galean border.
Last edited by New Austzeland on Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.

The United Motherland
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Motherland » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:51 pm

To: The Galëian External Affairs Office
Matter: Nationalist Revolution
Read as: Harshly Agressive
Urgency: High
Encryption: Low
Decryption: 1821CU8128
Other: N/A

To the Galëian Offices,

Due to the massive revolution in which is taking place in the Leftist state of Freslia, the Convist Union has taken heavy notice as of late. We have been working to gather information on yet your revolution, and we find how you work and how you want to change the country as disgusting and disturbing to individual human rights. Noting how most of the country is practically already destroyed due to your blatant terrorism and a massive financial cabal stretching from facist country to facist country, sucking out all the money from oppressed, good, run of the mill men in which have no say in their life due to being brainwashed by incoherent nationalism and obviously destructive ideals in which you so fight for. Moreover, your very party advocates for the genocide of millions, depriving people of their very humanity and saying their very way of life is detrimental to society and their very lives are denied by your government, destroying possible workforce and ruining the power in which you give yourselves to use in each and every aspect of society, up to the top echelons and cabal of nationalist dogs, down to the smallest aspects of culture and people's individual livelihood. Should the will of the people, in which is so free and beutiful standing as its own, be oppressed as such by a possible state as yours? Furthermore, why should such a state have its reign over individual freedoms? Why should the facist dictator control all; yet do you not have anything else better to do with your time instead of absorbing ones very humanity?

Yet, we shall not support your corrupt and callous state. We do not support the corrupt cabal of white men in which yet wants to take away the individual freedom of every man possible. We will no longer accept your cruel regime as legitimate.

Man of the world, unite!

Signed, General Secretary of the Convist Union,
Squgeious Kolebrath Alfi Dakia

District XIV
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby District XIV » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:14 pm

Galean Prison Camp, [City of] Vilay, Occupied Valim

“Look at this fuckin' rat,” muttered the Galean Prison Officer to a shadowy man, leaning in the corner of the cold, dark cell. “So pathetic; you should've seen his face when we were dragging his ass through the mud.”

A small man with tattered clothes sat lifelessly on a wooden chair, his feet and arms tied to it. His pants were coated with mud and grass. He was literally dragged through the mud on his way to the Prison Camp where awful conditions met him.

“He's a native resistance fighter, I presume?” asked the shadowy man in the corner, now lurching outwards. He wore nearly all black, his only uncovered spot was his mouth.

“Indeed;” replied the officer. “Are you ready?”

“As always,” he said, dragging another chair that faced the prisoner. “How old are you? Where are you from? What the hell are you doing?”

No reply was heard as of yet.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents