NATION

PASSWORD

A Stately Visit (CLOSED)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:22 pm

Aravea wrote:
Holy Empire of Avalon wrote:"If you can isolate the Elven gene for aging and also gather from my ichor the HVN gene then that brings us one step closer to a solution. You need bodies that will not decay. Elves age slowly and Saints have a quasi physical existence. Your time would be pretty extended and allow for more intense studies."

Rivallie nodded and said "Robert get place the vial in the middle of the room. After you do that I will need you to step at least five feet from the area you placed Historia's stone lest you be harmed by the ritual. With what you have told me about your blood the animation ritual should permanently solve the problems we have been facing. However it will also have a few...side effects for you as well...."

"Side effects can be dealt with until there is a permanent solution." Robert exactly as asked moved and then stood in waiting.
Global War on Crime
______
Operation: VENGEFUL SPIRIT
|____|
Order of the Purple Cross
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Aravea
Senator

Founded: Oct 31, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Aravea » Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:44 pm

Rivallie shook his head and began the incantation for the ritual. As he did this the floor beneath the vial beging to glow in bright red geometric patterns while the air tempature dropped by several degrees. Within a few minutes a human figure had begun to take shape within the center of the room as the light from the patterns etched itself into the figure's body. Little by little human features began to emerge until, finally the chanting ceased and the room darkened. From the darkness a strikingly familiar figure emeged clad in the garments of the Aravean Empress. The figure paused and said "Robert. Thank you for giving me your blood and restoring my body to its youthful appearance." As she stepped into the light Rivallie gasped at how the figure seemd to take on an appearance composed of her old features with some clearly inherited from her donor. Yet of all the changes, the most strinking feature of Historia's new body was the addition of pointed ears.
Proud Deputy Speaker of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
★★★Proud Intelligence Minister of the United Monarchist Alliance★★★
Note: Currently in the process of overhauling the Aravean factbooks/canon.

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:51 pm

Aravea wrote:Rivallie shook his head and began the incantation for the ritual. As he did this the floor beneath the vial beging to glow in bright red geometric patterns while the air tempature dropped by several degrees. Within a few minutes a human figure had begun to take shape within the center of the room as the light from the patterns etched itself into the figure's body. Little by little human features began to emerge until, finally the chanting ceased and the room darkened. From the darkness a strikingly familiar figure emeged clad in the garments of the Aravean Empress. The figure paused and said "Robert. Thank you for giving me your blood and restoring my body to its youthful appearance." As she stepped into the light Rivallie gasped at how the figure seemd to take on an appearance composed of her old features with some clearly inherited from her donor. Yet of all the changes, the most strinking feature of Historia's new body was the addition of pointed ears.

"Feeling better?" Robert did not have much to ask, he was just happy Historia was back. "So are we twins now or something?" They had similar features now to a degree, they would appear like fraternal twins to most Anglish people.
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Aravea
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Aravea » Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:59 pm

"Technically since you provided a portion of the genetic code for her body, the two of you are related via blood in a somewhat hard to explain way. So yeah you two could be considered twins. Oh and Robert welcome to the family" Rivallie said as he ended the ritual.

Aravea
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Aravea » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:34 pm

OOC: Hey Avalon are you going to post?

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:08 pm

Aravea wrote:"Technically since you provided a portion of the genetic code for her body, the two of you are related via blood in a somewhat hard to explain way. So yeah you two could be considered twins. Oh and Robert welcome to the family" Rivallie said as he ended the ritual.

"Twins?" Robert looked at the girl. "That could pose problems, therefore the Pendragon and Andresova bloodlines would be connected causing some big political problems for both crowns..." Robert was playing mental chess in his head. "Well, not like it is too obvious, I am sure it will be long before anyone notices, by then you already will be back to normal I imagine.:
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Aravea
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Aravea » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:50 pm

Historia grinned slightly at Robert before saying "Don't worry about the features as they'll revert back to their original state soon enough. Well except the ears and some of the other features such as the hair. Anyways you were saying that there would be a problem regarding the mixing of our lines? What do you mean by that my friend?"

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:04 pm

Aravea wrote:Historia grinned slightly at Robert before saying "Don't worry about the features as they'll revert back to their original state soon enough. Well except the ears and some of the other features such as the hair. Anyways you were saying that there would be a problem regarding the mixing of our lines? What do you mean by that my friend?"

"You'd technically be a Pendragon, that means a Pendragon sits on the throne of Aravea. Otherwise meaning, a descendant of King Arthur is upon the throne." Robert looked at Historia, "You share my blood, therefore we share the same bond as siblings or parent and child. That could be awkward if that was let out. I imagine your people would not think much too fondly of a foreign ruler being in power." Robert looked at her ears, "You look like Coraline, kinda adora- nevermind." He halted talking immediately.
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Aravea
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Aravea » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:18 pm

Holy Empire of Avalon wrote:
Aravea wrote:Historia grinned slightly at Robert before saying "Don't worry about the features as they'll revert back to their original state soon enough. Well except the ears and some of the other features such as the hair. Anyways you were saying that there would be a problem regarding the mixing of our lines? What do you mean by that my friend?"

"You'd technically be a Pendragon, that means a Pendragon sits on the throne of Aravea. Otherwise meaning, a descendant of King Arthur is upon the throne." Robert looked at Historia, "You share my blood, therefore we share the same bond as siblings or parent and child. That could be awkward if that was let out. I imagine your people would not think much too fondly of a foreign ruler being in power." Robert looked at her ears, "You look like Coraline, kinda adora- nevermind." He halted talking immediately.

"Well the ironic thing is that the Andresova line is descended form foreigners. More sepcifically my gret grandmother Augusta was actually from the nation of Elysiaum and the people didn't mind. Although the revelation about our true nature and the dark rituals used to perform it might incite some form of rebellion, especially if they knew what was used to create the Philosopher's stones inplanted in all of us...Wait did you just say I looked like Coraline and that I was..." Historia immediately blushed a bright crimson as she stammered out the last bit.

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:23 pm

Aravea wrote:
Holy Empire of Avalon wrote:"You'd technically be a Pendragon, that means a Pendragon sits on the throne of Aravea. Otherwise meaning, a descendant of King Arthur is upon the throne." Robert looked at Historia, "You share my blood, therefore we share the same bond as siblings or parent and child. That could be awkward if that was let out. I imagine your people would not think much too fondly of a foreign ruler being in power." Robert looked at her ears, "You look like Coraline, kinda adora- nevermind." He halted talking immediately.

"Well the ironic thing is that the Andresova line is descended form foreigners. More sepcifically my gret grandmother Augusta was actually from the nation of Elysiaum and the people didn't mind. Although the revelation about our true nature and the dark rituals used to perform it might incite some form of rebellion, especially if they knew what was used to create the Philosopher's stones inplanted in all of us...Wait did you just say I looked like Coraline and that I was..." Historia immediately blushed a bright crimson as she stammered out the last bit.

"I didn't say anything, nothing at all." Robert was blushing himself, he couldn't finish that sentence, none the less he was still a teenage boy. He was too embarrassed to finish that sentence at all.
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Aravea
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Aravea » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:38 pm

Historia laughed heartily at the young prince's speedy denial of his previous statement. The young Pendragon reminded her a great deal of her deceased father who had acted in a similar manner towards her mother. "Oh come now I'm not that old so as to have lost my hearing Robert. Besides I can see you blushing." Historia jokingly said as she looked over her body in a nearby mirror. It was quite an amazing spectacle to behold as the Empress twirled about in her green garments. "So Robert what do you think of the revelation about out true forms?" She said with a slight smile.

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:44 pm

Aravea wrote:Historia laughed heartily at the young prince's speedy denial of his previous statement. The young Pendragon reminded her a great deal of her deceased father who had acted in a similar manner towards her mother. "Oh come now I'm not that old so as to have lost my hearing Robert. Besides I can see you blushing." Historia jokingly said as she looked over her body in a nearby mirror. It was quite an amazing spectacle to behold as the Empress twirled about in her green garments. "So Robert what do you think of the revelation about out true forms?" She said with a slight smile.

"True forms?" Robert looked behind him as if something was there, indeed there would be with the proper eye, he would have six wonderful wings of white coming from his back with a crown of pure innocent shining silver flames above his head, the same fire licking at Excalibur's scabbard. "I have no idea what you mean. This is as I am, just a normal boy from Avalon." His true form would be beautiful to those who knew Christ, to those that hated him though... Robert in his real state would look like a nightmare from the darkness abyss. The curse of being a Saint wielding the ArchAngel's blade was that. He would become Fear incarnate to the enemy.
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Aravea
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Aravea » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:50 pm

Historia laughed at the Prince's denial and said "Robert do not think you can keep your true appearance hidden from me forever. In my studies I have seen things and experienced things beyond mortal comprehension and I know enough to see you for what you truly are. You have walked through the icy embrace of death yet have come back from it stronger than ever. You are in reality...well never mind". Historia walked over to Robert and whispered "We will continue this little discussion about our true appearances at a later time"

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:56 pm

Aravea wrote:Historia laughed at the Prince's denial and said "Robert do not think you can keep your true appearance hidden from me forever. In my studies I have seen things and experienced things beyond mortal comprehension and I know enough to see you for what you truly are. You have walked through the icy embrace of death yet have come back from it stronger than ever. You are in reality...well never mind". Historia walked over to Robert and whispered "We will continue this little discussion about our true appearances at a later time"

Robert felt the needles that were her voice run along the back of his neck, his shoulders tensed, "Sorry, but I think Coraline needs me. You know how she is." The needles of ice traced along his neck until he rubbed the hairs back down. "You studied me huh? I fought the Demon Prince at Gulgotha on his level. I died by his blade only to rise in the third hour by the will of our Lord. That is why over my heart one will see a cross cut into the skin, that is from the sword that pierced my heart. I am not of any but Man. A mistake would be thinking me otherwise." he was being circled like prey it felt.
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Aravea
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Aravea » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:11 pm

"Historia's eyes narrowed as she glared at Robert before saying "You may be more than a mere mortal but surely wven you must have your limits as to what you are allowed to do. Besides. I scarcely doubt that you would even consider attacking a sister in Christ who is merely defending her home, much less and entire household of believers. Now that I have confirmed my suspicions as to your origins I will definitely have to ask you a few questions about the details of your resurrection" at this Historia smiled slightly before saying "Go see your wife and Elizabeth. Oh and be sure to tell them that dinner will be in half an hour"

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:22 pm

Aravea wrote:"Historia's eyes narrowed as she glared at Robert before saying "You may be more than a mere mortal but surely wven you must have your limits as to what you are allowed to do. Besides. I scarcely doubt that you would even consider attacking a sister in Christ who is merely defending her home, much less and entire household of believers. Now that I have confirmed my suspicions as to your origins I will definitely have to ask you a few questions about the details of your resurrection" at this Historia smiled slightly before saying "Go see your wife and Elizabeth. Oh and be sure to tell them that dinner will be in half an hour"

"Of course." Robert walked out. "She knows my actual self. Very dangerous girl. For now I will play along." Robert found Coraline and Elizabeth braiding hair. "Hey, pointy one and two, come on dinner will be done in thirty." Elizabeth looked at her father, "Pointy? That is just derogatory, that'd be like me calling you roundy- well not really you but grandpa." Rob raised his eyebrow, "I am in parliament with the liberals enough, the race card doesn't work on me. Plus I am a half breed, now your mother could call me out, but she jokes with me too." Coraline leaned up kissing her husband's chin. "Yeah, he is a gentle giant, the rest of his kind though are barbarians." She patted his side, "Hey, now that wasn't funny, not all humans are bad, mind you who won the civil war?" Coraline put a finger to her chin, "Oh yes, us. You and your little band of misfits. The first Prince to be born with Elven blood managed to prove more man than most of those before him, then we got married officially and six moons later i pop our daughter out." Elizabeth stopped cold in her tracks. "You mean you both had relations before marriage?!" Robert shook his head, "No, we got married during the war with the Pope over the ceremony, your mother was the one that initiated the interaction- I was actually asleep until she woke me up with her... I will tell you when you are older. For now just know that babies come from storks."
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Aravea
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Aravea » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:23 am

As the Pendragons were trading good natured barbs with each other, a red headed women slammed into Elizabeth. Shaking her head slightly the woman glared for a second before recognizing the guests and aaying "Please forgive me for slamming into you Lady Elizabeth. I was engaged in a call with my brother and I didn't notice you standing there. Oh and allow me to introduce myself, I am Avalon Von Andresova. I am second in line for the throne and. I must say that it is an honor to meet you"
Last edited by Aravea on Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:49 am

Aravea wrote:As the Pendragons were trading good natured barbs with each other, a red headed women slammed into Elizabeth. Shaking her head slightly the woman glared for a second before recognizing the guests and aaying "Please forgive me for slamming into you Lady Elizabeth. I was engaged in a call with my brother and I didn't notice you standing there. Oh and allow me to introduce myself, I am Avalon Von Andresova. I am second in line for the throne and. I must say that it is an honor to meet you"

"I should have been watching, I take the blame for that." Elizabeth smiled at Avalon. "Wonderful name, Miss Avalon. I am Commander In Chief Elizabeth Pendragon of the Anglish Armed Forces. Come to think of it we saved you during the war didn't we?" Elizabeth caught a glare from her father. "Lizbeth, that is a very touchy topic to some people. She may not wish to remember that." The girl put a palm to her head in embarrassment, "Sorry, I wasn't thinking, Miss, do forgive me."
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Aravea
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Aravea » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:05 am

Avalon blushed a tiny bit at the mention of her rescue by Elizabeth but eventually laughed it off. "Oh don't worry about it being touchy ma'am. In fact your daughter is actually the reason why I enlisted in the military to begin with. I mean if it weren't for her and her men I would have been executed by that madman of a chancellor" Avalon said while slightly smiling. " So Elizabeth how have you been enjoying your stay in Aravea so far? Have you gotten to see Razgriz Square yet or the Arcanum? Better yet has my brother shown you our private collection of captured military equipment or our shooting range?" Avalon said enthusiastically while stepping closer to Elizabeth.

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:12 am

Aravea wrote:Avalon blushed a tiny bit at the mention of her rescue by Elizabeth but eventually laughed it off. "Oh don't worry about it being touchy ma'am. In fact your daughter is actually the reason why I enlisted in the military to begin with. I mean if it weren't for her and her men I would have been executed by that madman of a chancellor" Avalon said while slightly smiling. " So Elizabeth how have you been enjoying your stay in Aravea so far? Have you gotten to see Razgriz Square yet or the Arcanum? Better yet has my brother shown you our private collection of captured military equipment or our shooting range?" Avalon said enthusiastically while stepping closer to Elizabeth.

"I do not believe so. Well, sir, I am taking leave." Elizabeth pointed to the patch on her shoulder as she walked away with Avalon as if meaning to say Robert could not order her otherwise. "I think she was trying to pull rank on me... guess I will be to inform her that she is my daughter- not my superior and I am the KnightPrince." He was steaming slightly. "Calm down. I will handle it later." Coraline patted his arm.

"So where are we heading?" Elizabeth looked at Avalon with a smile.
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Aravea
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Aravea » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:20 am

"Well for starters I wanted to give you a tour of the inner palace complex. It's one of the things that. I am required do to for every state visit in addition to occasionally acting as head of palace security. Then after we finish the tour I was going to see if you wanted to just hang out somewhere and get to know each other a little better. I mean after all you saved me from a genocidal mad man and I never got the chance to thank you for it." Avalon said with a slight smile as she led Elizabeth out onto a Razgriz Square.

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:31 am

Aravea wrote:"Well for starters I wanted to give you a tour of the inner palace complex. It's one of the things that. I am required do to for every state visit in addition to occasionally acting as head of palace security. Then after we finish the tour I was going to see if you wanted to just hang out somewhere and get to know each other a little better. I mean after all you saved me from a genocidal mad man and I never got the chance to thank you for it." Avalon said with a slight smile as she led Elizabeth out onto a Razgriz Square.

"It is what I do, that was my first combat drop. Despite being the CIC," it sounded like she said kick, but no, it was just the pronunciation of the acronym, "so deploying with the SEAL ACEs was awesome, I did not know they actually existed. Next thing you know they are going to plop a file on my desk about super soldiers outfitted in high tech armor that utilizes magic." Elizabeth followed Avalon and smiled. "I must say, you seem pretty fun to be around. Mind if we have some private time later to talk about girl stuff? Plus we could actually talk about military things without fear of being heard."
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Aravea
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Aravea » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:38 am

"The feeling is mutual Elizabeth as you are a blast to be around. In fact would you want to go somewhere private and discuss some of the girl stuff right now? Because we have got a while before dinner is ready..." Avalon turned her gaze to her left and muttered in hushed tone "Be careful of what you say though as even here in the Palace the walls have ears. Come on follow me ..."

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:42 am

Aravea wrote:"The feeling is mutual Elizabeth as you are a blast to be around. In fact would you want to go somewhere private and discuss some of the girl stuff right now? Because we have got a while before dinner is ready..." Avalon turned her gaze to her left and muttered in hushed tone "Be careful of what you say though as even here in the Palace the walls have ears. Come on follow me ..."

"Yeah, but I go something to cure anything electronic." Elizabeth followed Avalon. "I wished to talk about peacetime deployments also, as you know Anglish ships come as close to your waters as allowed during patrols. What I sought to ask though was mutual granting of permission to maneuver in allied water followed by a partnership of our militaries. As you know our nations are much alike in climate and such, therefore should war need to arise on either home front we'd be ready for anything." Elizabeth followed Avalon, she expected the destination to probably be the Princess' bedroom based upon the route taken.
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Aravea
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Aravea » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:58 am

Holy Empire of Avalon wrote:
Aravea wrote:"The feeling is mutual Elizabeth as you are a blast to be around. In fact would you want to go somewhere private and discuss some of the girl stuff right now? Because we have got a while before dinner is ready..." Avalon turned her gaze to her left and muttered in hushed tone "Be careful of what you say though as even here in the Palace the walls have ears. Come on follow me ..."

"Yeah, but I go something to cure anything electronic." Elizabeth followed Avalon. "I wished to talk about peacetime deployments also, as you know Anglish ships come as close to your waters as allowed during patrols. What I sought to ask though was mutual granting of permission to maneuver in allied water followed by a partnership of our militaries. As you know our nations are much alike in climate and such, therefore should war need to arise on either home front we'd be ready for anything." Elizabeth followed Avalon, she expected the destination to probably be the Princess' bedroom based upon the route taken.

"Alright well that can be arranged Elizabeth. Considering our countries' history of cooperation and friendhsip I have no doubt that my mother will pressure the Primarch to grant the request. s for the peacetime deployments I am quite confident that we will be able to work something out. Now if you would please follow me to my chambers..." Avalom said as she led the way to the residential wing of the Palace.
Last edited by Aravea on Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents