NATION

PASSWORD

A Stately Visit (CLOSED)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Aravea
Senator

Founded: Oct 31, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Aravea » Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:36 pm

"Well you know dear old dad, he couldn't just sit around while a usurper sat on his throne... Anyways Avalon is actually my oldest daughter and you can thank Blushy over here fore rescuing here from the hands of the fascist dogs. I swear apart from the red hair and being a woman she is the splitting image of my father both personality wise and physically. Can you believe that she grew up to be the head of the Recon Corps, our elite commando branch?" She paused and moved towards Elizabeth before stating "Commander Elizabeth, i have heard a great deal about you from my SIS agents in Avalon. To be honest some of the stories they tell about you seem to paint you as a Goddess of War when you are engaged with your foes. Are the stories mere hokum or do they bear some semblance to reality?"
Proud Deputy Speaker of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
★★★Proud Intelligence Minister of the United Monarchist Alliance★★★
Note: Currently in the process of overhauling the Aravean factbooks/canon.

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:47 pm

Aravea wrote:"Well you know dear old dad, he couldn't just sit around while a usurper sat on his throne... Anyways Avalon is actually my oldest daughter and you can thank Blushy over here fore rescuing here from the hands of the fascist dogs. I swear apart from the red hair and being a woman she is the splitting image of my father both personality wise and physically. Can you believe that she grew up to be the head of the Recon Corps, our elite commando branch?" She paused and moved towards Elizabeth before stating "Commander Elizabeth, i have heard a great deal about you from my SIS agents in Avalon. To be honest some of the stories they tell about you seem to paint you as a Goddess of War when you are engaged with your foes. Are the stories mere hokum or do they bear some semblance to reality?"

"Which ones have you heard...?" The girl narrowed her eyes in suspicion. "If you heard anything from Guitma Prison then no... well maybe, we are not that harsh though, just some lost fingers, toes, teeth, and maybe limbs at the most extreme. I was the one that designed the Death From Above tactic though and launched it along with the other emergency tactics in an effort to stay the Demon's Blade. I would not say goddess of war, but being as I'm the daughter of a Saint and a Priestess I guess I am good at what I do." Coraline coughed, "So. Humble. Isn't. She." She rubbed her lower neck, "My apologies, must have caught a cold." Elizabeth looked towards her mother, "What? I did do all that, exactly like how dad taught me. Personally I thought it was brave, need I also state who lifted the Holy Sword and lead the full military of our nation into battle on land, at sea, in air, through space, and from orbit? I mean not to brag, but I am a genius." Robert chimed in at that, "And just who taught you all that? Ahem, me, now both of you shush. You act more like sisters than a mother and her child." Given the apperances of Coraline and Elizabeth i imagine this would confuse many Araveans, especially given how all three of the Royals looked the exact same age.
Global War on Crime
______
Operation: VENGEFUL SPIRIT
|____|
Order of the Purple Cross
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Aravea
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Aravea » Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:55 pm

Historia smiled at the squabbling trio and reflected on how they reminded her of the constant disputes between Rivallie and Avalon. That is however until she heard Robert's quip about the three royals looking the same age and the tidbit about the union of a saint and priestess. Historia loudly cleared her throat and said "If you don't mind me asking you said you were the daughter of a Saint and Priestess. Forgive my ignorance on the matter but what exactly is the significance of that and how does it relate to your youthful appearances?" At this Historia sent Rivallie a quick glance at which he and the other hooded Corpsman took up positions around the group.

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:09 pm

Aravea wrote:Historia smiled at the squabbling trio and reflected on how they reminded her of the constant disputes between Rivallie and Avalon. That is however until she heard Robert's quip about the three royals looking the same age and the tidbit about the union of a saint and priestess. Historia loudly cleared her throat and said "If you don't mind me asking you said you were the daughter of a Saint and Priestess. Forgive my ignorance on the matter but what exactly is the significance of that and how does it relate to your youthful appearances?" At this Historia sent Rivallie a quick glance at which he and the other hooded Corpsman took up positions around the group.

"Oh, it is a joke I share with these two. Papa, that big fool," Elizabeth pointed to Robert, "he actually died. To combat the demonic forces our own manpower was spread thin and Lucifer was marching from the Dead lands all the way to the main continent's coast. Our forces were really the last left as we still had a capital since Avalon is an island as you know. So dad apparently saw no easy way out and decided to charge an army of thousands armed only with exactly what you see on him now. He made it to Lucifer and the two fought for three days. In the end Lucifer won with a strike through the chest. Our forces arrived at that moment and witnessed the event, with morale damaged we thought it was over and then in the thirteenth hour the sky opened and from it came the visage of a boy. With one strike from Excalibur the demon was slain asunder. Oh come now, don't get such a big ego, I get half of that was made up!" Elizabeth looked at her father who was laughing. "No, I really did at least three fourths of that, how do you think you got here? We had to celebrate some how..." Robert furrowed his brow in frustration, "I just said that out loud didn't I? God bless His Papacy, he is going to throw the Book at me when we get back." Coraline was hiding her embarrassment with a laugh, "You two should stop being rude, you did not answer the Queen's other question. Well, as far as age, Robert is... he just isn't normal. It has been fifteen years now and he still looks the same. Meanwhile Elves do not age much, Rob's half Elven, I am full, and Elizabeth is three quarters. Thus age will take awhile to catch us and when it does we should age pretty gracefully. It is a natural effect left in the Elven blood after the first Elf drank the blood of a Dragon."
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Aravea
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Aravea » Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:04 am

" Good Lord and I thought that my household was crazy..." Historia thought as the three Pendragons engaged in their rather unusual conversation. "So the three of you each possess elven blood and are somewhat immune to the effects of physical aging? That is an incredible gift the three of you possess as you need not fear the reaper's embrace as we Araveans do. To live for centuries at a time and be able to see the fruits of your labor is something that fills me with envy. Actually it is something that my father envied Robert for as well because of how every time the two would meet he would bear the ravages of time yet Robert remained youthful. It's ironic for all of my father's strength and tenacity he was never able to overcome the one foe he desperately wanted to defeat. He tried every option and tactic but in the end he still fell victim to entropy and death."
Last edited by Aravea on Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:21 am

Aravea wrote:" Good Lord and I thought that my household was crazy..." Historia thought as the three Pendragons engaged in their rather unusual conversation. "So the three of you each possess elven blood and are somewhat immune to the effects of physical aging? That is an incredible gift the three of you possess as you need not fear the reaper's embrace as we Araveans do. To live for centuries at a time and be able to see the fruits of your labor is something that fills me with envy. Actually it is something that my father envied Robert for as well because of how every time the two would meet he would bear the ravages of time yet Robert remained youthful. It's ironic for all of my father's strength and tenacity he was never able to overcome the one foe he desperately wanted to defeat. He tried every option and tactic but in the end he still fell victim to entropy and death."

"Age is a friend, one day I will have to..." Robert looked at his family hoping Historia got what he meant. "At which point I will join The Lord and prepare to thwart the darkness rising." The Prince looked to the Queen. "Did Lelouch have a book with him, the Infernium it should have read? It is an old magic tome. I loaned it to him when he requested to study magic- did that go anywhere? Can say I would be too upset to see some Araveans at the Merlinian Academy. Lou went there once himself... though he never learned to use a wand well." Robert snickered, "Like that one time he accidentally made us both girls. Wait... He made me promise to never tell anyone... Curses, forgive me pal." Robert said under his breath in penance.
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Aravea
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Aravea » Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:33 am

The Empress quickly glanced around and said in a hushed tone "My father did manage to make quite a bit of head way in his studies of magic but he broke one of our most ancient laws in the process. He did something that has been forbidden since the time of Aravea's founding and the Imperial family has paid the price for his transgressions ever since." The Empress looked around once more and said "Follow me to my study as it isn't safe to talk about this here."

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:37 am

Aravea wrote:The Empress quickly glanced around and said in a hushed tone "My father did manage to make quite a bit of head way in his studies of magic but he broke one of our most ancient laws in the process. He did something that has been forbidden since the time of Aravea's founding and the Imperial family has paid the price for his transgressions ever since." The Empress looked around once more and said "Follow me to my study as it isn't safe to talk about this here."

"Elizabeth, Coraline, mind staying here? Me and Historia will go to discuss something." Robert kissed his wife and hugged his daughter before following Historia to her study.
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Aravea
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Aravea » Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:55 am

Holy Empire of Avalon wrote:
Aravea wrote:The Empress quickly glanced around and said in a hushed tone "My father did manage to make quite a bit of head way in his studies of magic but he broke one of our most ancient laws in the process. He did something that has been forbidden since the time of Aravea's founding and the Imperial family has paid the price for his transgressions ever since." The Empress looked around once more and said "Follow me to my study as it isn't safe to talk about this here."

"Elizabeth, Coraline, mind staying here? Me and Historia will go to discuss something." Robert kissed his wife and hugged his daughter before following Historia to her study.

Once the pair had arrived in the study Elizabeth sealed the door and checked to make sure that the sound dampeners were active. After completing her preparations she said "Robert what I am about to tell you is an S-class state secret and it must not leave this room. As I said earlier my father became rather adept with magic in the latter years of his life but he was always frustrated because of his inability to create a Philosopher's Stone through it. So what he did was he combined Anglish magic with our forbidden practice of alchemy and he unfortunately succeeded. Over course of the experiment though he didn't realize that little by little his body was start to decay at an accelerated rate. By the time my mother and I found him he was little more than dust. So in order to counteract this my mother and I struck a blood oath and bound the Andresova line to the Philospher stone to bring him back. We succeeded but it cost us and our descendants dearly. You see a Philosopher's stone requires a human soul in order to be created and by tying our family to it we in essence gave up our humanity to save my father. In essence Robert the entire Andresova line is composed of souless shells which are given life by an implanted Philosopher's stone. Unfortunately the body has a short lifespan before it starts to deteriorate into a ash and requires replacing. In addition our stones can only be cycled through so many bodies before they eventually wear out and when that happens we either die or become monsters..."
Last edited by Aravea on Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:05 pm

Aravea wrote:
Holy Empire of Avalon wrote:"Elizabeth, Coraline, mind staying here? Me and Historia will go to discuss something." Robert kissed his wife and hugged his daughter before following Historia to her study.

Once the pair had arrived in the study Elizabeth sealed the door and checked to make sure that the sound dampeners were active. After completing her preparations she said "Robert what I am about to tell you is an S-class state secret and it must not leave this room. As I said earlier my father became rather adept with magic in the latter years of his life but he was always frustrated because of his inability to create a Philosopher's Stone through it. So what he did was he combined Anglish magic with our forbidden practice of alchemy and he unfortunately succeeded. Over course of the experiment though he didn't realize that little by little his body was start to decay at an accelerated rate. By the time my mother and I found him he was little more than dust. So in order to counteract this my mother and I struck a blood oath and bound the Andresova line to the Philospher stone to bring him back. We succeeded but it cost us and our descendants dearly. You see a Philosopher's stone requires a human soul in order to be created and by tying our family to it we in essence gave up our humanity to save my father. In essence Robert the entire Andresova line is composed of souless shells which are given life by an implanted Philosopher's stone. Unfortunately the body has a short lifespan before it starts to deteriorate into a ash and requires replacing. In addition our stones can only be cycled through so many bodies before they eventually wear out and when that happens we either die or become monsters..."

"What if I could help? My blood is nowhere near human anymore, but Elizabeth's is. I could explain this to her, I'm sure she would want to help, it is a long bet but I think her blood might be key to this. She is kinda the link between Heaven and our world. Surely there is something to be done." Robert desperately wanted to help, he did not wish to see those born of his chosen brother suffer. "Maybe I could ask Pope Gregory for assistance?"
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Aravea
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Aravea » Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:12 pm

Aravea wrote:

"What if I could help? My blood is nowhere near human anymore, but Elizabeth's is. I could explain this to her, I'm sure she would want to help, it is a long bet but I think her blood might be key to this. She is kinda the link between Heaven and our world. Surely there is something to be done." Robert desperately wanted to help, he did not wish to see those born of his chosen brother suffer. "Maybe I could ask Pope Gregory for assistance?"

"Ironically we actually do have immorality when we are in our stone form but the bodies themselves need a stabilizing agent. Without that we are doomed to repeat the cycle. However if what you say is true and my father's notes are correct the elven blood present within Coraline or Elizabeth could very well be just what we need to end our nightmare existence. If you can help Robert please do anything you must to get the stabilizing agent. Please because I'm tired of living a half existence and watching my children crumble before my eyes time and again. I'm tired of not being able to feel the kiss of winter's wind or feel the warmth of the sun upon my skin. I can't live like this any longer my friend." Historia said as tears poured down her cheeks and onto her cloak.

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:31 pm

Aravea wrote:
Holy Empire of Avalon wrote:"What if I could help? My blood is nowhere near human anymore, but Elizabeth's is. I could explain this to her, I'm sure she would want to help, it is a long bet but I think her blood might be key to this. She is kinda the link between Heaven and our world. Surely there is something to be done." Robert desperately wanted to help, he did not wish to see those born of his chosen brother suffer. "Maybe I could ask Pope Gregory for assistance?"

"Ironically we actually do have immorality when we are in our stone form but the bodies themselves need a stabilizing agent. Without that we are doomed to repeat the cycle. However if what you say is true and my father's notes are correct the elven blood present within Coraline or Elizabeth could very well be just what we need to end our nightmare existence. If you can help Robert please do anything you must to get the stabilizing agent. Please because I'm tired of living a half existence and watching my children crumble before my eyes time and again. I'm tired of not being able to feel the kiss of winter's wind or feel the warmth of the sun upon my skin. I can't live like this any longer my friend." Historia said as tears poured down her cheeks and onto her cloak.

"Don't cry, I will help in anyway possible." Robert hugged Historia. "Reminds me of when you were just a wee gal. Come on cheer up." The boy smiled and kissed Historia's forehead. "Elizabeth has blood samples on file as do myself and Coraline. Maybe if we found the differences in my genes before and after death then maybe God brought me back with a purpose. That is it!" Robert had a blaze of thought, "My physical body actually was destroyed, thus if I have you samples of my tissue you would have a way of producing a non decaying body long enough for us to find a cure." The Prince was happy and joyful once more.
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Aravea
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Aravea » Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:38 pm

Aravea wrote:

"Don't cry, I will help in anyway possible." Robert hugged Historia. "Reminds me of when you were just a wee gal. Come on cheer up." The boy smiled and kissed Historia's forehead. "Elizabeth has blood samples on file as do myself and Coraline. Maybe if we found the differences in my genes before and after death then maybe God brought me back with a purpose. That is it!" Robert had a blaze of thought, "My physical body actually was destroyed, thus if I have you samples of my tissue you would have a way of producing a non decaying body long enough for us to find a cure." The Prince was happy and joyful once more.

"Well what I am about to say might sound a little cliche but in our search for a cure my researchers built us several mechanical bodies. Using one of them would solve the decay for a short time. However we must hurry as my son's wedding is soon and should his body crumble during the wedding..." Historia said as she embraced Robert before continuing on. " Robert, this body doesn't have but a few short minutes left so please do me this favor. Once it disintegrates please take the emerald looking stone from the ash pile and carry it to one of the Recon Corps members. From there they will tell you what to do with it...." Historia was cut off mid-sentence as cracks began to appear in her body as she slowly disintegrated into ash. As the body finished disintegrating an exquisite emerald of the most verdant green fell into the pile.
Last edited by Aravea on Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:45 pm

Aravea wrote:
Holy Empire of Avalon wrote:"Don't cry, I will help in anyway possible." Robert hugged Historia. "Reminds me of when you were just a wee gal. Come on cheer up." The boy smiled and kissed Historia's forehead. "Elizabeth has blood samples on file as do myself and Coraline. Maybe if we found the differences in my genes before and after death then maybe God brought me back with a purpose. That is it!" Robert had a blaze of thought, "My physical body actually was destroyed, thus if I have you samples of my tissue you would have a way of producing a non decaying body long enough for us to find a cure." The Prince was happy and joyful once more.

"Well what I am about to say might sound a little cliche but in our search for a cure my researchers built us several mechanical bodies. Using one of them would solve the decay for a short time. However we must hurry as my son's wedding is soon and should his body crumble during the wedding..." Historia said as she hugged Robert.

"I will call in the Director of R and D, she is a very bright girl. At the least we could get a better temporary plan together, I imagine the robot probably has limited abilities?" Rob blushed at the hug, "As Saint of Hope it is kind of my job to help." He teased and hugged Historia again. "I kinda wish time was different. I miss seeing you and your dad running around playing."

"Historia?" Robert gripped the gem and ran looking for a Recon member. "Hey! I need help here!" Robert passed a squad of men who were actually the exact guys he was looking for, blinded by both speed and fear he had not seen them although. "Help! Assistance!" Arriving in the foyer he found a Recon Corps member. "Queen Historia, she turned into ash and this, please help? She said find a Recon Corps member and show them this."
Last edited by Holy Empire of Avalon on Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Aravea
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Aravea » Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:59 pm

Aravea wrote:
"Well what I am about to say might sound a little cliche but in our search for a cure my researchers built us several mechanical bodies. Using one of them would solve the decay for a short time. However we must hurry as my son's wedding is soon and should his body crumble during the wedding..." Historia said as she hugged Robert.

"I will call in the Director of R and D, she is a very bright girl. At the least we could get a better temporary plan together, I imagine the robot probably has limited abilities?" Rob blushed at the hug, "As Saint of Hope it is kind of my job to help." He teased and hugged Historia again. "I kinda wish time was different. I miss seeing you and your dad running around playing."

"Historia?" Robert gripped the gem and ran looking for a Recon member. "Hey! I need help here!" Robert passed a squad of men who were actually the exact guys he was looking for, blinded by both speed and fear he had not seen them although. "Help! Assistance!" Arriving in the foyer he found a Recon Corps member. "Queen Historia, she turned into ash and this, please help? She said find a Recon Corps member and show them this."

The Recon Corps member gave a stern nod and said " Prince Pendragon please remain calm as we have the situation under control As for her majesty do not worry she is still safe sound in that little emerald that you are holding. Now if you would please follow me to the Aracaneum so that we can set about restoring her to an animate state."

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:07 pm

Aravea wrote:
Holy Empire of Avalon wrote:"I will call in the Director of R and D, she is a very bright girl. At the least we could get a better temporary plan together, I imagine the robot probably has limited abilities?" Rob blushed at the hug, "As Saint of Hope it is kind of my job to help." He teased and hugged Historia again. "I kinda wish time was different. I miss seeing you and your dad running around playing."

The Recon Corps member gave a stern nod and said " Prince Pendragon please remain calm as we have the situation under control As for her majesty do not worry she is still safe sound in that little emerald that you are holding. Now if you would please follow me to the Aracaneum so that we can set about restoring her to an animate state."

"Okay." Robert followed while looking at the gem. "It is so pretty, kind smells like green apples." He had not eaten in hours, hunger was getting to him. "Wonder how it tastes...?" He licked the gem and tasted nothing. "Darn... so hungry..." He decided to give it a second chance, this time his mind did fool him into thinking it taste like apple. "Mother of Mary! A rock that tastes like apples!" He said quietly while following the recon man at a good few yards distance. "Wait, am I licking Historia? Good thing she can't feel this or know, else she'd be angry. Ha, good thing your a rock." He was stil hungry. "God, just a piece of Mana, one little load to appease this peasant saints hunger?" He was famished beyond belief.
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Aravea
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Aravea » Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:18 pm

Aravea wrote:

"Okay." Robert followed while looking at the gem. "It is so pretty, kind smells like green apples." He had not eaten in hours, hunger was getting to him. "Wonder how it tastes...?" He licked the gem and tasted nothing. "Darn... so hungry..." He decided to give it a second chance, this time his mind did fool him into thinking it taste like apple. "Mother of Mary! A rock that tastes like apples!" He said quietly while following the recon man at a good few yards distance. "Wait, am I licking Historia? Good thing she can't feel this or know, else she'd be angry. Ha, good thing your a rock." He was stil hungry. "God, just a piece of Mana, one little load to appease this peasant saints hunger?" He was famished beyond belief.

As soon as Robert said this the stone began crackling with electricty as if Historia was responding to his statement. The Corpsman having heard the electricty laughed and said "Your grace I would would recommend that you do not call the Empress a mere rock if you value having intact limbs.For what you are holding there is no mere rock, rather it is a sentient stone capable of limited interaction with its environment. So for example that electric current you just saw emanating from the stone is her majesty's way of telling you to quit licking her. Oh and if that doesn't work please do take note of the dual blades I have and think about what I might do to you with them should not heed her majesty's wishes."

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:23 pm

Aravea wrote:
Holy Empire of Avalon wrote:"Okay." Robert followed while looking at the gem. "It is so pretty, kind smells like green apples." He had not eaten in hours, hunger was getting to him. "Wonder how it tastes...?" He licked the gem and tasted nothing. "Darn... so hungry..." He decided to give it a second chance, this time his mind did fool him into thinking it taste like apple. "Mother of Mary! A rock that tastes like apples!" He said quietly while following the recon man at a good few yards distance. "Wait, am I licking Historia? Good thing she can't feel this or know, else she'd be angry. Ha, good thing your a rock." He was stil hungry. "God, just a piece of Mana, one little load to appease this peasant saints hunger?" He was famished beyond belief.

As soon as Robert said this the stone began crackling with electricty as if Historia was responding to his statement. The Corpsman having heard the electricty laughed and said "Your grace I would would recommend that you do not call the Empress a mere rock if you value having intact limbs.For what you are holding there is no mere rock, rather it is a sentient stone capable of limited interaction with its environment. So for example that electric current you just saw emanating from the stone is her majesty's way of telling you to quit licking her. Oh and if that doesn't work please do take note of the dual blades I have and think about what I might do to you with them should not heed her majesty's wishes."

"So wait, this is sentient? Mind if I ask how this little gem works? Is it magic, technology, devilry?" Robert's stomach groaned. "I really wish that wife of mine could cook, man am I hungry." He held the stone tightly. "Either way, hang in their Historia, I promise to do as you ask." He grinned, "Reminds me of carrying Elizabeth up to bed when she was younger, difference is the situation and I am not singing nursery rhymes." The Prince had lived through a strange day, but he was enjoying it highly no matter how crazy it was.
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Aravea
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Aravea » Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:38 pm

Aravea wrote:

"So wait, this is sentient? Mind if I ask how this little gem works? Is it magic, technology, devilry?" Robert's stomach groaned. "I really wish that wife of mine could cook, man am I hungry." He held the stone tightly. "Either way, hang in their Historia, I promise to do as you ask." He grinned, "Reminds me of carrying Elizabeth up to bed when she was younger, difference is the situation and I am not singing nursery rhymes." The Prince had lived through a strange day, but he was enjoying it highly no matter how crazy it was.

"Well in essence the stone works on the principle of being a container for the soul. What the stone does is in effect act as a deposit box for the soul when it is not implanted within a replicant(host body). It does this by using the blood offered up by Historia and Cera during the blood oath to generate a tether between the soul and the mortal coil and when not implanted within a body the stone uses itself to store the soul. The only problem with it is that while the stone itself is indestructible the soul within it can only withstand the trauma of losing its body a small number of times. Preventing the breaking of that tether is actually the second of our most important duties as well as trying to find a permanent solution to the problem" the Corpsman said as he and Robert walked into the Arcaneum. "So I guess to answer your first question the whole process is based on a insane mix of science, blood magic, and alchemy. As for whether or not it's sentient it is and I have a question for you. What did my mother tell you about us?" the Corpsman said this as he slowly pulled back his hood to reveal the face of Crown Prince Rivallie.
Last edited by Aravea on Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:44 pm

Aravea wrote:
Holy Empire of Avalon wrote:"So wait, this is sentient? Mind if I ask how this little gem works? Is it magic, technology, devilry?" Robert's stomach groaned. "I really wish that wife of mine could cook, man am I hungry." He held the stone tightly. "Either way, hang in their Historia, I promise to do as you ask." He grinned, "Reminds me of carrying Elizabeth up to bed when she was younger, difference is the situation and I am not singing nursery rhymes." The Prince had lived through a strange day, but he was enjoying it highly no matter how crazy it was.

"Well in essence the stone works on the principle of being a container for the soul. What the stone does is in effect act as a deposit box for the soul when it is not implanted within a replicant(host body). It does this by using the blood offered up by Historia and Cera during the blood oath to generate a tether between the soul and the mortal coil and when not implanted within a body the stone uses itself to store the soul. The only problem with it is that while the stone itself is indestructible the soul within it can only withstand the trauma of losing its body a small number of times. Preventing the breaking of that tether is actually the second of our most important duties as well as trying to find a permanent solution to the problem" the Corpsman said as he and Robert walked into the Arcaneum.

"Where do you need the gem?" Robert followed the man while looking around curiously. "Reminds me of the Academy a bit, kinda homelike." The Prince patted the gemstone of green. "So I take it she doesn't have very many times of this left?" He was for once, and this happened rarely, scared.

"Oh, she told me the whole story. Now I get to help solve the problem. Already have a plan to do so actually." Robert looked at the boy. "Man, I look younger than you and I am at least ten years older... The effects of time are not always bad, sometimes the end is not always bad. It just means a new beginning."
Last edited by Holy Empire of Avalon on Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Aravea
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Aravea » Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:57 pm

Rivallie snorted and uttered "Well that may be but you aren't having to constantly suffer the effects of accelerated aging like I am. To answer your question about the state of my mother, you are correct. She can only animate perhaps about thrice more before her stone either needs to be placed in the vault or it burns out. That is why we need to find a solution immediately lest we face the possibility of her permanent death." Rivallie's mask of apathy shattered as he said this and he seemed to be on the verge of tears for a few seconds. However he quickly composed himself before saying " Well for right now the best solution for her predicament when taking into consideration your family's heritage would be..." he paused and smiled grimly before continuing "to implant the stone into either Elizabeth or Coraline until a new solution can be had"

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:03 pm

Aravea wrote:Rivallie snorted and uttered "Well that may be but you aren't having to constantly suffer the effects of accelerated aging like I am. To answer your question about the state of my mother, you are correct. She can only animate perhaps about thrice more before her stone either needs to be placed in the vault or it burns out. That is why we need to find a solution immediately lest we face the possibility of her permanent death." Rivallie's mask of apathy shattered as he said this and he seemed to be on the verge of tears for a few seconds. However he quickly composed himself before saying " Well for right now the best solution for her predicament when taking into consideration your family's heritage would be..." he paused and smiled grimly before continuing "to implant the stone into either Elizabeth or Coraline until a new solution can be had"

"I cannot put them at risk, sorry, but as a man I could not do that. I need Historia back first though before we can attempt to work out a way to fix it." Robert drew Excalibur. "Get a vial." He used the Holy Sword to deeply cut his palm. Out leaked golden liquid. "Gather it and I will tell you what to do after." Robert was biting his lower lip, in mortal form the sword would effect him just as any other man.
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Aravea
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Aravea » Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:06 pm

Rivallie nodded and grabbed one of the vials off a nearby table and presented it to Robert. "What exactly are you planning on doing with that liquid and the vial?" He asked as he handed the vial over to the Anglish prince.

Holy Empire of Avalon
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Empire of Avalon » Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:11 pm

Aravea wrote:Rivallie nodded and grabbed one of the vials off a nearby table and presented it to Robert. "What exactly are you planning on doing with that liquid and the vial?" He asked as he handed the vial over to the Anglish prince.

"If you can isolate the Elven gene for aging and also gather from my ichor the HVN gene then that brings us one step closer to a solution. You need bodies that will not decay. Elves age slowly and Saints have a quasi physical existence. Your time would be pretty extended and allow for more intense studies."
Global War on Crime
______
|____|
______
Al-Khalifiya Campaign
_|||_|||_
Arabic Spain Remembrance
______
Aravean Liberation
______
Magian Defense
||||||||

Aravea
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Aravea » Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:19 pm

Aravea wrote:Rivallie nodded and grabbed one of the vials off a nearby table and presented it to Robert. "What exactly are you planning on doing with that liquid and the vial?" He asked as he handed the vial over to the Anglish prince.

"If you can isolate the Elven gene for aging and also gather from my ichor the HVN gene then that brings us one step closer to a solution. You need bodies that will not decay. Elves age slowly and Saints have a quasi physical existence. Your time would be pretty extended and allow for more intense studies."

Rivallie nodded and said "Robert get place the vial in the middle of the room. After you do that I will need you to step at least five feet from the area you placed Historia's stone lest you be harmed by the ritual. With what you have told me about your blood the animation ritual should permanently solve the problems we have been facing. However it will also have a few...side effects for you as well...."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents