NATION

PASSWORD

International Battle Tournament Battle Arena

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Emeraria
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Emeraria » Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:41 pm

This is the arena. This is where battles are carried out for the International Battle tournament. If you want the link look at my signature. This is where the Battles are fought. Battles begin at the teams discretion.
Power Through Action
Emeraria Factbook
Emir Shipyards Storefront
Infrastructural Industries
International Battle Tournament Sign-up Page
Elite soldiers of all nations welcome to battle for money and bragging rights. Be prepared to risk life and limb though. If you think you are up to the challenge sign up today!

Self-Governed Possessions:
Giblatia
New Spartanicus

National Anthem:The Union Forever

ECN Logo: http://i48.tinypic.com/21ca7ex.jpg

Emeraria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Battle leaderboards

Postby Emeraria » Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:44 pm

Leaderboard FT
1. Ekilion & Kisia
2. Hornopolis & Grittonia
3. North Calaveras

Leaderboard MT
1. Hornopolis & Ekilion
2. New CaliforniaRepublic & Kelewan
3. Tempscarab & Free Robotical Unity
4. Slaytestics & Ramsetia
Leaderboard PMT
1. Amystris & Aidannadia

This is continuously updated, so no quoting on this page.
Last edited by Emeraria on Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Power Through Action
Emeraria Factbook
Elite soldiers of all nations welcome to battle for money and bragging rights. Be prepared to risk life and limb though. If you think you are up to the challenge sign up today!

Giblatia
New Spartanicus

Ekilion
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 27, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Ekilion » Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:47 pm

The Leman Russ tank started plowing through the forest in the arena with the 10 troopers following behind. The men kept checking the forest around them to avoid being ambushed by the Kisians. They began heading for the town in the hopes for a large structure to fortify and the fact that the Leman Russ was a fortress on its own meant that it could drive through streets without fear.
Factbook: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=25855
Ekon: We try to avoid getting ourselves genocided
Premislyd: ^First time I've ever heard that

Proud member of TSAR. By way of Indentured servitude to the Vipran Imperium.
"We're never going to survive unless we get a little bit crazy"

Emeraria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Emeraria » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:41 pm

The crowd gets their popcorn and sodas ready for the coming fight, they look with anticipation on the team's defenses.
Power Through Action
Emeraria Factbook

Giblatia
New Spartanicus

Kisia
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Kisia » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:17 pm

Ekilion wrote:The Leman Russ tank started plowing through the forest in the arena with the 10 troopers following behind. The men kept checking the forest around them to avoid being ambushed by the Kisians. They began heading for the town in the hopes for a large structure to fortify and the fact that the Leman Russ was a fortress on its own meant that it could drive through streets without fear.

The 2 walking AT-PH's, so tall they were at the same height as the trees around them. They thought they had the advantage, due to them having superior view range, along with having a tank. (In the rp,do we know what each side has?) The tank, hovering above the ground, its automated scanners trying to detect somebody to blow into oblivion. The sniper had formulated a plan, he would seek out the highest area in the town, while the others would deploy perimiter sensors. If they walked on them, a loud alarm would sound, alerting them to our presnse. Once thed did that, theyd all spread ot 2 to a house so they could occupy most, if not all the houses in the area. The AT-PH would injure or kill the enemy infintry, while the tank could elimate any heavy vehicular support.
Member of TSAR

Kisian Newsthread
Factbook of the Kisian League

LadyRadarEars: I forgot what Kisian ships are powered by
Crypt: unfiltered nationalism

Daimler-Benz: The League is literally just 'Have War Crimes, Will Travel'

Zuulman: Kisia is my spirit animal.

Daimler-Benz: There's spilling blood and dragging an inflatable kiddy pool around with you to drain your enemies' jugulars into so that you might be able to swim in it

Devee: Kisian children's ideas of games are using worn out artillery pieces left around from constant clan warfare to play ‘lob unexploded ordnance at the neighbour kids’

Ekilion
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ekilion » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:34 pm

The Ekilion group neared the town and looked it over. There was a large building in the center that would make a perfect defensive position. The Ekilion troops saw that there were civilians in the town though. The foot commander said to the tank commander "Lets move in." At this the tank began rolling toword the town.

Kisia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kisia » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:48 pm

"Sir, scanners detect movement. Unkown if it is a enemy target." One of the Enforcers said. "Ok, everyone, stay alert." Sniper, move up, deploy some drones. See if you can find some enemy's to snipe."The squad leader said. "Understood." The sniper then broke off from the main group, dashing through some bushes, but remaing silent as possible. "Anyways... Firestorm (the tank model) assume frontal postion. AT-PH''s cover the sides." Various sounds of beeping came from the tank, and it then got in front of the two AT-PT's, which moved aside. The rest of the Enforcer squad activated moved into a box like formation.
Member of TSAR

Kisian Newsthread

Daimler-Benz: There's spilling blood and dragging an inflatable kiddy pool around with you to drain your enemies' jugulars into so that you might be able to swim in it

Devee: Kisian children's ideas of games are using worn out artillery pieces left around from constant clan warfare to play ‘lob unexploded ordnance at the neighbour kids’

Ekilion
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ekilion » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:13 pm

The Leman Russ began driving through the town scattering "Civilians" as it went. The soldiers commandiered the largest building in the town and began turning it into a fortress. All the doors were blocked and a man posted to each side with the heavy weapons set up in makeshift forts (eveything is covered except for the gun and a periscope to see) made out of couches and other furniture. The squad sniper took up positions in a building a block off and began watching the forest. The Leman Russ hid in a garage near the main building and was ready to ambush the Kisians when they entered the town.
Last edited by Ekilion on Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kisia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kisia » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:39 pm

The Sniper reported in, speeking in a low, quiet voice. "Sir,we've got hostiles. Tank is in a grarge, tallest tower has been comandeered by Hostiles. Shall I open fire?" The Squad Leader responded "No, dont alert them. Try to get in some bomb probes." "As you say." The sniper responded. "Firestorm, Move up, open fire at the talest building." "AT-PH's give supressive fire." "The rest of you, we,ll assault them from behind. Well go down that ridge, to avoid bein hit. Ok, follow me!" The men then ran off, foloowing their leader.
Member of TSAR

Kisian Newsthread

Ekilion
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ekilion » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:51 pm

As the walkers broke out of the forest and began firing on the tower the men inside responed. The two missle launchers fired. The trails snaking toword the walkers. The tank drove out of the garage knowing that the enemy knew they were thier. If not then how did they know they were in the tower. The tank turned its turret toword the walkers and fired.

Kisia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kisia » Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:14 pm

A missle hit the AT-PH making it leak a fluid of some type. The hovertank started firing at the enemy's tank. While the Lazer turret opened fire at the people with the missile launchers. The damaged AT-PH stll fired at full force though. Hitting the tower with a volly of high intnsity lazer rounds, weakening the towers frame. The Enforcers snuk around back. "Ok, seeing the tower. Were here, Eletrocutioners, We'll cover you. Fire at any organic things you find." The Squad Leader said. "Sniper, open fire." "Yes sir! He said enthuisasticly."
Member of TSAR

Kisian Newsthread

Ekilion
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ekilion » Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:46 pm

The Ekilion sniper saw the muzle flash from the Kisian sniper when he fired at the building. He lined up the point in his sites and fired. At that distance he didn't know if he killed the guy or even hit him but the round went right were the flash came from. The men in the tower managed to avoid any deaths from the laser fire burning its way through the building. The shots were hitting the building a level low so the missle men had time to reload thier weapons. They sighted the walkers agian and fired. The Leman Russ tank took a hit from the laser but the shot was reflected of the armour. The tank turned it turret toword the hovertank and fired. Smoke surrounded the vehicle but it was impossible to tell if they had knocked it out through the smoke.

Kisia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kisia » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:10 pm

The Hovertank still fired. Hitting the tank agan with another Heavy Lazer Round. The turret then targeted the men a floor up. The AT-PH's started firing full force,blasting through the bricks like a hot knife through butter. The AT-PH that was damaged started flooding liquid even more. It moved up to the building even more, giving the apperance it was trying to destroy it. 2 Eltrocutioners and 4 Enforcers heard the sound, then moved to destroy the sniper. 3 Enforcers and the 1 Eletrocutoner left went to kill the building occupants. The rest went to help destroy the tank. The sniper took the bullet, in his arm. Wearing armor, it didnt hurt much.
Member of TSAR

Kisian Newsthread

Ekilion
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ekilion » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:14 pm

The sniper realized his position was found so he fired agian at the point were the flash came from and then started jumping from roof to roof. When the men chasing him reached the roof of the building he detonated the charges he had planted. The building erupted and sent the men flying. The leman russ continued firing at the the other tank as its round scorched a grove in its armour. The men in the building evacuated to the basement and then to the sewers underneath the town. The men with the missles took two more shots at the walker heading towords the building.

Emeraria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Emeraria » Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:45 pm

Just so the rest of the combatants dont get bored, you can start the battles you are schedualed for, but make sure you your Level of tech in the battle (PMT, MT, FT) and the number of your battle on the leaderboard in the subject box. ( I hope you all know what that is)
Power Through Action
Emeraria Factbook

Giblatia
New Spartanicus

Ekilion
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ekilion » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:15 pm

I'll square off agianst Hornopolis while I wait for Kisia (Bring it on Hornopolis :twisted: I'll let you post first)

Emeraria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Emeraria » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:28 pm

Good good, I want to see this. just remember he subject thing.
Last edited by Emeraria on Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Power Through Action
Emeraria Factbook

Giblatia
New Spartanicus

Kisia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kisia » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:14 pm

Ekilion wrote:I'll square off agianst Hornopolis while I wait for Kisia (Bring it on Hornopolis :twisted: I'll let you post first)

So you wanna put our battl on hold while u and Hornopolis duke it out? I dont mind, I got loads of school work 2 catch up on.
Member of TSAR

Kisian Newsthread

Ekilion
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ekilion » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:25 pm

Kisia wrote:
Ekilion wrote:I'll square off agianst Hornopolis while I wait for Kisia (Bring it on Hornopolis :twisted: I'll let you post first)

So you wanna put our battl on hold while u and Hornopolis duke it out? I dont mind, I got loads of school work 2 catch up on.

Shure

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

FT battle 2 Hornopolis vs. Ekilion

Postby Hornopolis » Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:04 pm

The Mk 500s(Maybe Mk 50s Ekilion) rumble onto the field followed closely by Major Virchow and the 3rd Legionarres, "O.K. tanks make a defensive perimeter around the town, men fortify the towns many buildings." the men nod and jump onto the tanks as they rush towards the small town.

The Coast Brigade rushes towards a large river, "Dig here." Major Gost says as he thrusts his trench shovel into the ground. The Heavy Transports arrive soon after holding even more soldiers to help fortify their position, "Lets see 'em take this." the Major says as he wipes sweat off his brow.

The 445th Rifle Brigade marches towards the swamp near the Coast Brigade position, "Here we shall ambush them." the Brigade climbs the swamps many trees and waits for the impending attack, "Ain't these buggers are friends?" Oberst Hieg looks over, "Not in here soldier..."
Last edited by Hornopolis on Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
4/11/11

Ekilion
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ekilion » Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:49 pm

The 26th guards looked around at each other as the Mk 145s they were standing in plowed through some trees. "I heard that the Hornopolis guys are using our vehicles" said one of the men. "Ha they don't no how to use them like we do" said another. "Wow how are they going to stop us" said the first man as he looked over the side of the Mk 145. Around them dozens of Mk 145 plowed toword the town.

The 10th standard advance behind some Mk 50s and 3 Mk 28(v)'s. "Ok men were going to be the second wave" Captian Hark said. "Just because the 26th is going in first though doesn't mean were not going to get attacked. Keep you eyes open."

The 9th moved through the forest on the hill. They set up some sniper and intel positions on the hill and waited for the order to move in.

Emeraria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Emeraria » Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:12 pm

Hornopolis, can you edit the post above so that the subject reads "FT Battle 2 Hornopolis vs. Ekilion"
Power Through Action
Emeraria Factbook

Giblatia
New Spartanicus

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:50 pm

The soldiers hiding in the trees jump down onto the unsuspecting soldiers below, "Die friends!" the men yell as they engage the Ekilion soldiers in melee combat.

The Coast Brigade watches as the Ekilion tanks advance near their position, "The sappers finished right?" a soldier asks, "Ja they finished a couple of minutes ago." the soldier nods and puffs his cigar
(ciggerattes are illegal),"They'll be suprised."

Virchow runs through the inn he has claimed as a CP, "Where are the sappers?" his aide looks out the window, they are taking small arms fire, I'll send a tank." Virchow nods and looks at the arena's map, they will come through the swamp, they're column is already stopped by now."
4/11/11

Ekilion
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ekilion » Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:57 pm

The 9th recon was suddenly involved in a melee fight with there Hornopolis enemies. They pulled out there combat knifes called Straight Silver (A 12 inch long knife). The commander Sargent Hark ran his knife through one of the men and then shot at another one charging him. "Take them down. Flamers to the front lets burn 'em."

The Mk 145s got eve close to the town firing there 75 caliber guns into the men out in the open and continued plowing forward.

The 10th continued heading toword the town. They were about 10 minutes behind the Mk 145s and the 3 Mk 28v's started firing into the town at any vehicles they could see. The Mk 50s and infantry continued down toword the town.

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:07 pm

The soldiers in the swamp slash through the swamp and Ekilion soldiers using machetes, soldiers of the Coast Brigade beging to surface from their hiding spots in the murky water of the swamp, "Nighty night Captain Pohst says as he latches a gammon grenade onto the tanks tracks, they then begin to attack the other soldiers and tanks in the swamp, ''Call some tanks in!" Pohst yells as he slices a mans throat.

the main body of the Coast Brigade began their morter bombardment on the advancing tanks nearing the town, "Order the 3rd to fire the recoiless rifles now!" a soldier runs through the trench towards the radio dugout, "This is the 45th Divisional Brigade(Coast Brigade) fire the recoiless rifles at the tanks now!"

Virchow sets the radio down, "Caor run the message to Herman." the aide salutes and walks out the door.
Last edited by Hornopolis on Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
4/11/11

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents