NATION

PASSWORD

The CAS golden age of piracy RP (CAS only) revised

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Aydean
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

The CAS golden age of piracy RP (CAS only) revised

Postby Aydean » Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:45 pm

It has been a year since the beginning of the Great War. Most of the world is in disarray because of the war. Meaning that many nations have entered states of civil unrest. In the midst of everything multiple terrorist groups have popped up. The most famous one is a group of pirates that now shot terror and horror all around the earth. With this unrest the queen of Aydean her majesty Sasha Larek has gone to war against these terrorist. The question is however is what other nations will help bring this terrorist down.

Rules
Each nation must post as their nations leader
Only nations with map claims can post
Must be realistic

Calibanus
Secretary

Founded: Aug 13, 2014
Ex-Nation

From the office of Emperor Rowle II

Postby Calibanus » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:44 pm

Greetings to my fellow CAS regions!

The horror of the Great War still remains fresh in those that witnessed it, however, we must now focus our attention on a new threat to regional peace! Pirates have begun relentlessly attacking innocent merchant shipping and MUST be stopped.

Calibanus will stand shoulder to shoulder with our friend Aydean and will put our considerable Imperial Navy to work, in order to eradicate this infestation!

We stand ready to help other nations train their navies in anti piracy drills and offer the use of our floating fortresses as safe areas for other nations to dock, resupply and plan.

We hope that other nations will stand with us, in the face of this new threat!
Last edited by Calibanus on Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aslom
Civil Servant

Founded: Jul 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Aslom » Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:45 pm

The evil captain of the Jolly Roger, Captin Mason Yount. Sits on his ship and looks at he 48 battle ships filled with 235 pirates in each boat. All prisoners, murders, thieves, and he lowest of the low.
" I'm ready to kill, and rape, and steal from the weak, bring the prisoners, I want him to send this one message.."
Two beat up men lip over to Captin Yount,
" I have a mesage for you to send, tell your leader Aydean, that were ready to fight! Give them a dingy to ride to the nearest port. Go! "
They run to the dingy and start to scramble to the boat, very scared and nervous, Captin Mason Yount, looks and has a Evil smile,
" there's two mesangers, and it only takes one to tell ther Captin. "
Pulls out pistol and shoots one of them on the dingy, the other one rows away. The battle have begun.

Leveat
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Leveat » Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:07 pm

Leveat raises LAL level to Lime and dispatches its navy around the world to form global defenses against the pirates.
The Leveat that can be spoken of is not the true Leveat,
but it is a pretty close alternative, in any case. You can talk about it if you want.
History · Constitution · That One Issue · All Hail · Miscellany · Meet Levball (drawn by Ismeil)

Calibanus
Secretary

Founded: Aug 13, 2014
Ex-Nation

From the office of Fleet Admiral Nichols

Postby Calibanus » Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:52 am

The Imperial Navy has begun patrolling waters within 50 nautical miles around all Calibanian territory. Any ships which do not fly recognized colours or submit to a vessel search will be fired upon. We are raisng our Maritime Security level to SEVERE in accordance with the Pirate threat to Maritime Trade operations.

Aslom
Civil Servant

Founded: Jul 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Aslom » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:01 am

Captain Yount looks at the ships,
'' This is going to be fun... Ready the canons, were going to go to that little Island, we will settle there. "
He orders all of his ships to head to the Island,
" Get ready, we don't know whats on the Island, Kill every one on the Island, I only want on prisoner. "
Evil smile, then he starts to laugh.

Celto-Germania
Secretary

Founded: Aug 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Celto-Germania » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:32 am

High Admiral Montgomery assures Celto-Germania's co-operation with Calibanus and Aydean in the need for severe action against the growing threat. As such we have begun patrols of the north sea and Channel, furthermore we promise safety for all trade moving through these areas and safe port should they need it. We only regret that we cannot lend aid further a-field, but we fully endorse any anti-piracy actions.

Leveat
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Leveat » Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:04 pm

Our ships have arrived.

OOC: I do have a chart of where exactly they are. Don't try to skip past, clearly state where your ships at going and by what route. Be fair, everyone. The chart will be published later today.

OOC EDIT: Okay, maybe I didn't get it "later today", but https://i.imgur.com/UHnZzXa.png
You can't skip around these areas, because this is OOC (Aslom, I'm glaring at you and shooting lasers).
Last edited by Leveat on Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Leveat that can be spoken of is not the true Leveat,
but it is a pretty close alternative, in any case. You can talk about it if you want.
History · Constitution · That One Issue · All Hail · Miscellany · Meet Levball (drawn by Ismeil)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents