NATION

PASSWORD

Discovery of a new land (All techs)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Alorixia
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Alorixia » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:58 pm

Doyle and Nikolai followed the Naval Monteans, Nikolai interested in the ins and outs of their generator.
"Wow, it's very interesting. Reminds me of Ossian or Advent technology. More Ossian though, anyway, everyone keep your gaurd up, no telling what's in here."
Doyle nodded, wondering how long it would actually take Gabriel to show up. He looked around the ship as they moved on, noting very small details that one usually wouldn't notice.

Meanwhile, Gabriel reached the ship, looking upward at it."Alright then. Time to join them I guess." He said, crouching down and bening his knees, before pushing off the ground and launching himself upward, almost reaching the top he shoved his blade into the hull before he began falling, climbing is way up the side of the ship. He eventually landed on the deck, sheathing his knife and standing. Towering over the people there, him being 7'1. Gabriel stared at the chaos on deck, and sighed, taking out his both of his custom AP Deagles, and aiming it at the dragon fly creatures, immediately firing barrages of explosive bullets at them, also aiming at the albino pterodactyl-creature. The roar of small explosions filling the air.
I am the Lemon Lord.

You call it magic. I call it science.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:45 pm

First Destroyer: Outside

Seeing the new guy joining in and destroying the creatures some turned their guns at him and fire, shooting at the creatures that were flying behind him. "We have no idea who you are but as long as you keep your gun pointed at these things than your allowed in." the soldiers turned their attention back to the door when more of the pterodactyl-like creatures came out, to devour more of the dragon fly creatures. "Looks like we're being attacked my their prey. Listen one of our new field marshal is inside to rescue our scientists and troops that are still stuck inside this... thing." said one of the troops, no longer seeing the ship as just a ship anymore. "You can either help us out here or you can help our men and women inside the ship. Don't worry about us we'll handles these freaks on our own." the trooper than takes out a shotgun with dragon's breath rounds and fires it at the creatures.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
First Destroyer: Peter's group

Peter and his group finally done it, they finally reached the resonator room and what they found was horrible. The room now looked like it was inside the body of a living breathing creatures as lung-like masses breathed in and out, blood vessels snaked throughout the room, and other biomass in the shape of organs litter the room. In the far corner is the resonator not effected to much by the changes of the ship other than being covered by tissue-like spider webs. The device was humming, fully effect and releasing it's effects across the room. The men and women inside began to see things that they normally couldn't. Heat, ultraviolet, infrared, colors that they can't describe, and many more that are normally invisible or can't be perceived by the human eyes, now they can see.

They can even see things in different dimensions, see flashes of different events through time, see things in the microscopic level, they even start to see things that live beyond their plane of reality. "Don't move or else these creatures will know we're here." said Peter seeing the creatures floating around in the room. He knows that right now they are harmless but if they detect any sudden movement than they will notice them. To their horror they heard the door slam shut, some shuddered at the sound nearly causing the creatures to notice them.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
First Destroyer: Alexander's Group

Alex and his team still kept on going though motivation and hope of finding the missing researchers and soldiers is low thanks to what happened before. Alex than got a call from his communication device and when he ask what was up the person on the other side told him about Gabriel. "So some guy comes straight the fuck out of nowhere, blows some creatures up, and you ask him to help us. Yeah with how bad the situation is I have no complaints about this, just make sure he doesn't blow any one of you guys up by mistake." Alex said. He than had to drop the call once he and his team saw movement in the shadows, when they got close they found some of the ships crew. The crew looked more like walking corpses than as living human beings. Pieces of flesh either deformed or rotten beyond recognition, their eyes either missing or deformed, some of their limbs either elongated or shrunken beyond normal human anatomy, most had pieces of metal and steel fused to their being, and a few were so deformed and altered that they don't even look human anymore.

"Great now we have to deal with the legion of the undead. This day just gets better and better as it goes on." said the soldier next to Alexander. "I rather take on zombies than soldiers from the other nations on this island. At least the undead don't know how to use gun properly." Alexander said smiling behind his mask ready to take out his new enemies. He and the troops began to shot at the now undead and mutated crew.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Second Destroyer

The NavMo and Alorixians team moved on as some of the members stayed behind, Katherine wanted to stay to check on the resonator to see what caused it to turn on again and to lead the ship to it's current location. As they walked through the destroyer the only sounds they heard was their on feet walking on the ship and their breathing. As they kept on walking Nyx got a feeling that something wasn't right. "Stop." Nyx ordered causing the NavMo troops to stop and the Alorixian stopped to just to ask what was the reason for stopping until they heard that footsteps can still be heard even though no one is walking now. "I had a feeling that we weren't alone and it looks like my intuition was right." she said as she points a flashlight behind the group. When the light flashes to the direction to where she was pointing at she found nothing there. The foot steps still kept on going, getting louder as the source seems to get closer to the group. One members of the team flashed his light at the front of the group but like behind found nothing, but after five more steps everything goes quiet, the room gets even colder.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Camp Alba

Construction in Alba has seen a great boon, the apartment buildings that were still stuck on the first floor are now in done with the second floor. The parliament building in another camp site was shut down and was moved to this camp site. In fact the reason this great boon hit Alba was because it was decided to make it the main site for Naval Montean operations in the island. While this means that many of the hospitals, banks, theaters, schools, libraries, shops, and more will be made quicker, even though that would mean that the construction programs in the other camps have to be put on hold for now. The ships that were docked in the second camp are now docked in Camp Alba. Some are talking about what should be done about the parts that aren't colonized, some believe that it should become a part of Camp Alba while some think it should stay the way it is.
Last edited by Naval Monte on Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:17 pm

Probe Ike and Leo

The two former drones now probes still went on their new search for the missing ships that are now on land. But on the way they used their new bird-like heads that contain many sensors to monitor and study many of the animals, plants, and even rocks in the island. The probes were than instructed by the supercomputers back at the camps to separate to gather more information about the island while also making the search for the missing ships faster. Leo was tasked to find the one that fell and crashed while Ike was charged to find the one that teleported on land, the computers on the stranded ship help guide Ike to the ship.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Arcanium of Mars
Envoy

Founded: Jul 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Arcanium of Mars » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:26 am

Ooc: It has gone vewy vewy quiet.
If you wish to learn more about my Nation, then feel free to check out my list of FactBooks at anytime! Be sure to check them all! It will tell you all you need to know. (Mars Belongs to us!)
Empire's Factbook about Arcanium.

I am a Future Tech and a Fantech nation, and will remain as such in any RP. I will not stoop down to anyone's level just because they choose to be play at a lower tech level. If you RP with me, then you must accept that my nation is highly advanced for LOGICAL reasons. Like how it would be impossible for my nation to be on [/color] MARS, or for me to be on Earth if I can't use ships, duh.

#ValaranSoFab

Alorixia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Alorixia » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:17 am

OOC: I'm sorta waiting for Drake but I have a bad feeling he's not coming back.
I am the Lemon Lord.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:21 pm

Alorixia wrote:OOC: I'm sorta waiting for Drake but I have a bad feeling he's not coming back.

OOC: Let's just keep on going without him for now. But maybe you can send him a telegram?

Arcanium of Mars
Envoy

Founded: Jul 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Arcanium of Mars » Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:33 am

OOC: I am having a feeling that this RP isn't going any where now. To much time has passed by, and it is obvious none of us can do anything because the people we are waiting for a reply from aren't doing anything. I may have to just pull out soon, because I would like to get my nation involved in other things, and I can't as long as most of my OCs are sitting on a planet trapped in the past. The MSU Alliance Group I am in are hosting an RP with each other and I am missing out on it because of this! Sooner or later this thread may end up dead and we will no longer be aloud to post in it in the future due to the fear of breaking the grave digging rule...
Last edited by Arcanium of Mars on Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you wish to learn more about my Nation, then feel free to check out my list of FactBooks at anytime! Be sure to check them all! It will tell you all you need to know. (Mars Belongs to us!)
Empire's Factbook about Arcanium.

I am a Future Tech and a Fantech nation, and will remain as such in any RP. I will not stoop down to anyone's level just because they choose to be play at a lower tech level. If you RP with me, then you must accept that my nation is highly advanced for LOGICAL reasons. Like how it would be impossible for my nation to be on [/color] MARS, or for me to be on Earth if I can't use ships, duh.

#ValaranSoFab

Alorixia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Alorixia » Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:38 am

OOC: I'm gonna post soon, I like this rp.
I am the Lemon Lord.

Alorixia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Alorixia » Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:07 pm

Gabriel didn't waste any time and bolted inside the ship, deciding he should help out.
He searched around the ship, following sounds of people screaming as he went along.

Meanwhile, Doyle and Nikolai silently followed, noticing the change in temperature."What the hell..fuckin' cold as shit now.." Doyle mumbled, shivering slightly. Beginning to see his breath, the othe Paladins okay due to being concealed in armor. "Something very bad is going to happen soon. I can tell.."
I am the Lemon Lord.

Giliberafta
Minister

Founded: Apr 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Giliberafta » Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:13 pm

OOC: Are we able to set up colonies/trading ports?

Alorixia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Alorixia » Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:15 pm

OOC: Trading with the villagers, possibly, but colonies are a big no no.
Most we can do is set up small bases and the troop maximum is 500.
I am the Lemon Lord.

Giliberafta
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Giliberafta » Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:16 pm

Alorixia wrote:OOC: Trading with the villagers, possibly, but colonies are a big no no.
Most we can do is set up small bases and the troop maximum is 500.

OOC:kk thanks

Giliberafta
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Giliberafta » Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:41 pm

To Unkown Lands; Is It Wroth It?

The Ethnikí̱ Senatus has pass a resolution to allow a small number of military personnel, explorers, and a linguistic team to communicate with the P'jito people. It is hoped that Giliberafta is then able to set up a few sea port/bases, trade ports, or at least conduct sometype of trade with the P'jito people. Praes Kaius Antipater will like to "learn more of the culture of the P'jito people and to teach them about our culture as well. We are williing to trade with them and become allies possiblely. In the end, I believe that it will benefit the people of Giliberafta and the people of P'jito."

But the question is, is it wroth it?

Senator Homer Stinkson asks "What will we accomplish doing this? For all we know, this could be a waste of time and money. I believe it is best with solve our big problems at home instead of learning about new people and to trade with people that has nothing to offer to us."

However, it is said that these lands are rich in nautrual resources. Either way, a ship of 20 military advisers and 30 military men and a linguistic team of 45 men will embark on this adventure led by General Rebbeca Pan. It is not known what good or bad this could bring to Giliberafta.

· 7minutes ago
wut? I'm wasting my tax money on this

56up · 1down
REPLY · UPVOTE · DOWNVOTE

· 54minutes ago

THINK ABOUT THE GOLD!!!

64up · 43down

· 2minutes ago
Why cant we just make it a colony

#imperialism

100up · 34down

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:04 am

Arcanium of Mars wrote:OOC: I am having a feeling that this RP isn't going any where now. To much time has passed by, and it is obvious none of us can do anything because the people we are waiting for a reply from aren't doing anything. I may have to just pull out soon, because I would like to get my nation involved in other things, and I can't as long as most of my OCs are sitting on a planet trapped in the past. The MSU Alliance Group I am in are hosting an RP with each other and I am missing out on it because of this! Sooner or later this thread may end up dead and we will no longer be aloud to post in it in the future due to the fear of breaking the grave digging rule...

OOC: I was enjoying this one too. I'll see if I can make a new post again as for now I'm a bit too tired to make long posts for this.
Last edited by Naval Monte on Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:05 am

OOC: I hate to admit it but the possibility of this one dying is rather high. Hm? I might make a RP similar to this one.
Last edited by Naval Monte on Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents