NATION

PASSWORD

Discovery of a new land (All techs)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Greater Nordic Federation
Senator

Founded: May 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Nordic Federation » Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:45 pm

Alorixia wrote:
The Greater Nordic Federation wrote:
"Yes, aliens." Allen smiled a bit,"Have you heard of Ancient Aliens?" David and Christopher walk back with 7 logs, and 20 Rocks."I think that's enough to build a port." David looks at Christopher,"I agree." he says looking at Davis. Susanna and Richard walk back to the camp as well.

"Uh, what?" They both looked confused, Ryan finally removing his helmet. Proving to be a slim fellow, with short, blonde hair. His eyes blue and his skin pale.

"It is an old Television series, and this is the basis of every episode,'I'm not saying it was aliens but, it was aliens'." Now the whole crew (Excluding Leonardo and Capone) were around the fire.

Alorixia
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Alorixia » Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:49 pm

Alorixia wrote:"Uh, what?" They both looked confused, Ryan finally removing his helmet. Proving to be a slim fellow, with short, blonde hair. His eyes blue and his skin pale.

"It is an old Television series, and this is the basis of every episode,'I'm not saying it was aliens but, it was aliens'." Now the whole crew (Excluding Leonardo and Capone) were around the fire.

"Sounds strange. Does your government have a vapid space program like ours?" They asked, looking at the entire crew now. Devin returning from the exploration, as she was tired. She sprawled out on the ground infront of them. Quickly stripping out of her armor before hand at a remarkable speed. Wearing some shorts and a tank top.
I am the Lemon Lord.

You call it magic. I call it science.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Nordic Federation » Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:55 pm

Alorixia wrote:
The Greater Nordic Federation wrote:"It is an old Television series, and this is the basis of every episode,'I'm not saying it was aliens but, it was aliens'." Now the whole crew (Excluding Leonardo and Capone) were around the fire.

"Sounds strange. Does your government have a vapid space program like ours?" They asked, looking at the entire crew now. Devin returning from the exploration, as she was tired. She sprawled out on the ground infront of them. Quickly stripping out of her armor before hand at a remarkable speed. Wearing some shorts and a tank top.

"In a way, It is/was called the 'National Aeronautics and Space Administration' since we were cryogenically stored to get here, we don't know what it is called now but, that's all we know for it's name." David starts talking,"It is also known as 'NASA' and I assume you know it's history." Susana walks to the shuttle, David notices,"Susana, what are you doing?" she walks back with a bag of Marshmallows and several iron 'spears'. "So, what's your stories?" Susana asks the 'guests'.
Last edited by The Greater Nordic Federation on Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Grand Kingdom of Gilneas
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grand Kingdom of Gilneas » Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:59 pm

Drake Isle wrote:5 shaman of the tribe P'jito sit around calved out rock in the shape of a large bowl, adding various herbs and liquids to it under the illumination of 10 camp fires in a circle around them. This was a ritual that 5 select shaman from the tribe would perform once a year to appease their god, Hastur, Lord of Interstellar Spaces. It involved mixing certain ingredients together to create a potion which they would augment with a magical charm, blessed by each of the shaman, after chanting a prayer around the stone bowl and adding the charm to the potion. Normally this would make a flash of bright green light and the contents of the stone bowl would be replaced by a magical artifact which could be used to benefit the tribe.

However, one shaman who was supposed to place the charm in pulled a totally different charm out of his satchel, causing all the other shaman to stare at him with discontent "Brother, why do you bring such a cursed symbol to the ritual? If the Elders found out about this you could be kicked out of the tribe. Please, dispose of it" The head shaman of the ritual said in a concerned voice with a slight quiver that could be heard in his speech pattern. The shaman held the charm up towards the light, revealing a medallion made of a metal. Given that nobody had even discovered the art of metal working or even getting metal out of the ground, it was clear this was a foreign object and not the charms made from feathers and flowers that they made for the ritual.

He then looked at the head shaman and smiled "Hastur came to me in a vision brother. When I awoke from my dream, I discovered this upon my person. He told me that this object would bring our tribe to a brighter future if we used this in place of our charms" The shaman grasped the chain of the medallion tightly, strongly believing this was true. The head shaman stared at him for a few seconds before swallowing and nodding "Okay brother...I trust you. Add the charm to the potion. If this fails however, it could only mean certain doom for our tribe" With that the determined shaman nodded at the head shaman's decision and took a deep breath before adding the medallion to the potion.

The potion began glowing bright green, which was very different. That's when a bright green beam of energy shot out from the stone bowl and up into the sky, carrying on all the way up into space. The shaman quickly jumped back and began running back to the tribe with the beam still going for a whole hour after that. This beam was a beacon that rippled across all of space, time and reality. Anyone with the right technology would be able to detect this ultra-high energy beam and trace it back to Earth and more specifically, Drake Isle within the P'jito tribe territory. It was only a matter of time before something showed up whether it was for better or for worse. It was likely that the tribes of Drake Isle were about to make first contact with someone on the outside world.

What ever happens, those few shaman have sealed the fate of the entire island forever.

OOC Stuff

The Map

-The colored areas are the territories of the tribes which have their name within the areas.
-The dark green areas are forests.
Other Notes
-Bavili are extremely hostile towards outsiders. It's unlikely you'll be able to approach them.
-Namian will be hostile towards males if they are by themselves or are not seen to be "Under control" of the females.
-Drakoni will be the most welcoming of the tribes and Drakoni the Dragon may even request to meet you in person.
-The P'jito, whilst not hostile towards outsiders, are very cautious around them. They will warm up to you as they learn to trust you and can be just as friendly as the people of the Drakoni tribe.

Rules
1: No Godmodding
2: If you make contact with the tribes, try not to influence them too much in any way. Showing off things such as compasses or other not so advanced items like that should be fine and still have the tribes people in awe.
3: If you are a nation that's coming to enslave the tribes, save it for another thread. This RP is for first contact only.
4: Don't bring a large military force into this. A small group of military personnel is allowed.
5: Upon joining this RP you accept that magic will be used.
6: Please no one liners. I expect a minimum of 3 sentences per post with decent spelling and grammar. It isn't much to ask for.
7: Slaughtering people within the tribes will result in a diplomatic incident with hidden forces present on the island. You are, however, are allowed to kill in self defense.
8: Ancient Human ruins are allowed to be explored but destruction of the ruins or turning it into an excavation site is forbidden.

Ther Gilnean Empire sets up a colony on the the island and will do as it pleas and will not help the Islanders.

Alorixia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Alorixia » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:06 pm

"Well I can't speak for everyone else but. Me, Ryan, Perri and Devin have know. Each other since the eighth grade. We've been best friends through it all and decided to conscript into the armed forces after college. We then were selected for the Ares II program. In which our bodies were put beyond their limits in intense training. We the. Got augmented with three augments of our choice. And two mandatory augments. I chose agility, speed and precision. Devin and Ryan choose stealth, kinetic and speed and Perri choose just Speed. Luckily we were put in the same squad after passing the program. We've been in our fair share of wars too..before we were put into the Ares we were Rangers, and we fought in the Southern Flank War together. We also fought in the wars against Soul of Tarrin and one against United we Stand." He explained this, their trials, victories and losses in great detail. "And well, that's basically how we ended up here. Shit looked weird so we got sent to check it out. This is actually our first real missions as Ares."

OOC:Welp. This rp is gonna die real soon I reckon.
I am the Lemon Lord.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Nordic Federation » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:08 pm

Alorixia wrote:"Well I can't speak for everyone else but. Me, Ryan, Perri and Devin have know. Each other since the eighth grade. We've been best friends through it all and decided to conscript into the armed forces after college. We then were selected for the Ares II program. In which our bodies were put beyond their limits in intense training. We the. Got augmented with three augments of our choice. And two mandatory augments. I chose agility, speed and precision. Devin and Ryan choose stealth, kinetic and speed and Perri choose just Speed. Luckily we were put in the same squad after passing the program. We've been in our fair share of wars too..before we were put into the Ares we were Rangers, and we fought in the Southern Flank War together. We also fought in the wars against Soul of Tarrin and one against United we Stand." He explained this, their trials, victories and losses in great detail. "And well, that's basically how we ended up here. Shit looked weird so we got sent to check it out. This is actually our first real missions as Ares."

OOC: Not if I have anything to say about it!

"Interesting." Susana hold out one of the 'spears' "Want a marshmallow?"

Alorixia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Alorixia » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:10 pm

Alorixia wrote:"Well I can't speak for everyone else but. Me, Ryan, Perri and Devin have know. Each other since the eighth grade. We've been best friends through it all and decided to conscript into the armed forces after college. We then were selected for the Ares II program. In which our bodies were put beyond their limits in intense training. We the. Got augmented with three augments of our choice. And two mandatory augments. I chose agility, speed and precision. Devin and Ryan choose stealth, kinetic and speed and Perri choose just Speed. Luckily we were put in the same squad after passing the program. We've been in our fair share of wars too..before we were put into the Ares we were Rangers, and we fought in the Southern Flank War together. We also fought in the wars against Soul of Tarrin and one against United we Stand." He explained this, their trials, victories and losses in great detail. "And well, that's basically how we ended up here. Shit looked weird so we got sent to check it out. This is actually our first real missions as Ares."

Andre smiled."I like Mashmallows." He said. Taking it and eating it quickly, his smile growing wider as he chewed.
I am the Lemon Lord.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Nordic Federation » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:12 pm

Alorixia wrote:

Andre smiled."I like Mashmallows." He said. Taking it and eating it quickly, his smile growing wider as he chewed.

They ate Marshmallows,"What's the history of your nation?" David asks after finishing his 20th Marshmallow.

Alorixia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Alorixia » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:18 pm

Alorixia wrote:

They ate Marshmallows,"What's the history of your nation?" David asks after finishing his 20th Marshmallow.

"Well, it depends on where you want me to start, from the beginning beginning? Or just the beginning. Also do you want the short version or the long version." Ryan asked. Devin snoring louder an louder. Andre kicked her in the side.
I am the Lemon Lord.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Nordic Federation » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:20 pm

Alorixia wrote:

"Well, it depends on where you want me to start, from the beginning beginning? Or just the beginning. Also do you want the short version or the long version." Ryan asked. Devin snoring louder an louder. Andre kicked her in the side.

"Beginning Beginning please." all the crew excluding Susana and David were asleep.
Last edited by The Greater Nordic Federation on Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alorixia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Alorixia » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:28 pm

Alorixia wrote:

"Beginning Beginning please." all the crew excluding Susana and Davis were asleep.

"Wow, well. Our heritage can be traced back as far as 10,000 B.C. To a tribe called The White Riders. We've figured out that they were a race if Beastial humans with claws and horns. Like a small amount of our population today. They created an empire than spanned the known world at the time until about 900 B.C when they clashed with the Greek culture of Sparta and war broke out. They fought for generations until about 700 B.C when try were absorbed into Spartan culture. And in 500 B.C broke away from them again. This time under the banner and name of Solaria."
I am the Lemon Lord.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Nordic Federation » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:30 pm

Alorixia wrote:
"Beginning Beginning please." all the crew excluding Susana and Davis were asleep.

"Wow, well. Our heritage can be traced back as far as 10,000 B.C. To a tribe called The White Riders. We've figured out that they were a race if Beastial humans with claws and horns. Like a small amount of our population today. They created an empire than spanned the known world at the time until about 900 B.C when they clashed with the Greek culture of Sparta and war broke out. They fought for generations until about 700 B.C when try were absorbed into Spartan culture. And in 500 B.C broke away from them again. This time under the banner and name of Solaria."

"Yes, so Solaria is what evolved to your current 'Empire'?" Susana crosses her legs, David falls over, asleep.

Congreveopia
Minister

Founded: Dec 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Congreveopia » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:33 pm

Alorixia wrote:OOC:Welp. This rp is gonna die real soon I reckon.

OOC: I don't think so. There's a lot of surplus fat around the edges because there's no OOC thread or application, but there are enough interesting storylines going onto keep it not just alive, but even lively. Off the top of my head, at least four come to mind:

1)Naval Monte and the teleportation sickness.
2)You and Nordic Federation's.
3)Arcanum of Mars and RavenForce.
4)Underground Movement union meeting with the tribe.

And these feel interconnected enough that they aren't four separate RPs happening nearby. 1 and 3 are connected in me threatening the drone; 4 and 1 might become connected because both groups are interacting with the tribes; and I will shortly be entering into your storyline, connecting 2 and 3.

Huh. I seem to be disagreeing with you a lot. Nothing personal.
"Close air support covereth a multitude of sins." - Maxim 4

Congreveopia is an advanced MT nation, managed by the artificial superintelligence known as "Nexus". It is very active in global affairs, and loves manipulating nations to steer the future of the world.
Links:
Equator Confederation wrote:Congreveopia has spoken. Do it now.
Vancon wrote:Enter Cong, the smartest of our bunch.
The United Remnants of America wrote:Except for Cong, whom I'm now decently sure is a superhuman being we should probably be worshipping.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Nordic Federation » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:35 pm

Congreveopia wrote:
Alorixia wrote:OOC:Welp. This rp is gonna die real soon I reckon.

OOC: I don't think so. There's a lot of surplus fat around the edges because there's no OOC thread or application, but there are enough interesting storylines going onto keep it not just alive, but even lively. Off the top of my head, at least four come to mind:

1)Naval Monte and the teleportation sickness.
2)You and Nordic Federation's.
3)Arcanum of Mars and RavenForce.
4)Underground Movement union meeting with the tribe.

And these feel interconnected enough that they aren't four separate RPs happening nearby. 1 and 3 are connected in me threatening the drone; 4 and 1 might become connected because both groups are interacting with the tribes; and I will shortly be entering into your storyline, connecting 2 and 3.

Huh. I seem to be disagreeing with you a lot. Nothing personal.

OOC: YAY! MOAR PEOPLE!

Alorixia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Alorixia » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:42 pm

Alorixia wrote:

"Yes, so Solaria is what evolved to your current 'Empire'?" Susana crosses her legs, David falls over, asleep.

"Yes, Solaria in the beginning relocated a lot. Eventually stopping on some islands in what you guys now call the Bermuda Triangle. Eventually an empire was established on those islands and off the coast of South America. For about 600 years all is well until a sudden civil wa breaks out and the nation is split into factions. Nobody knows why or how. The four factions were The Solarian Imperial Army, The Federation of Ekateria, The Protectorate of Solitrea and the Empire of Alorixia, Alorixia being led by the legendary Zeta Alorix. For the next 49 years the war rages. Eventually Ekateria and Solitrea are absorbed into the Alorixian Empire, and shortly after. Solaria is defeated and the 1st Alorixian Empire is established."
I am the Lemon Lord.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Nordic Federation » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:44 pm

Alorixia wrote:
The Greater Nordic Federation wrote:"Yes, so Solaria is what evolved to your current 'Empire'?" Susana crosses her legs, David falls over, asleep.

"Yes, Solaria in the beginning relocated a lot. Eventually stopping on some islands in what you guys now call the Bermuda Triangle. Eventually an empire was established on those islands and off the coast of South America. For about 600 years all is well until a sudden civil wa breaks out and the nation is split into factions. Nobody knows why or how. The four factions were The Solarian Imperial Army, The Federation of Ekateria, The Protectorate of Solitrea and the Empire of Alorixia, Alorixia being led by the legendary Zeta Alorix. For the next 49 years the war rages. Eventually Ekateria and Solitrea are absorbed into the Alorixian Empire, and shortly after. Solaria is defeated and the 1st Alorixian Empire is established."

Susana nods. the Shuttle lights up,"That is interesting."

Alorixia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Alorixia » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:48 pm

Alorixia wrote:"Yes, Solaria in the beginning relocated a lot. Eventually stopping on some islands in what you guys now call the Bermuda Triangle. Eventually an empire was established on those islands and off the coast of South America. For about 600 years all is well until a sudden civil wa breaks out and the nation is split into factions. Nobody knows why or how. The four factions were The Solarian Imperial Army, The Federation of Ekateria, The Protectorate of Solitrea and the Empire of Alorixia, Alorixia being led by the legendary Zeta Alorix. For the next 49 years the war rages. Eventually Ekateria and Solitrea are absorbed into the Alorixian Empire, and shortly after. Solaria is defeated and the 1st Alorixian Empire is established."

Susana nods. the Shuttle lights up,"That is interesting."

"Yeah, then after that more peace. Then the Enai show up and rule us for the years to come. We eventually get tired of it and rebel against the old government and the Enai. Starting the Great War. We eventually overthrow the Alorix bloodline and defeat the Enai. Allowing Titus Danielsnto assume his position as Emperor. Starting the 2nd Alorixian Empire, the one we know today."
"It's sad but wars kind of in our nature."
Last edited by Alorixia on Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am the Lemon Lord.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Nordic Federation » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:50 pm

Alorixia wrote:
The Greater Nordic Federation wrote:Susana nods. the Shuttle lights up,"That is interesting."

"Yeah, then after that more peace. Then the Enai show up and rule us for the years to come. We eventually get tired of it and rebel against the old government and the Enai. Starting the Great War. We eventually overthrow the Alorix bloodline and defeat the Enai. Allowing Titus Danielsnto assume his position as Emperor. Starting the 2nd Alorixian Empire, the one we know today."

"It's in ours too, most ending with our victory." The shuttle then started smoking,"do you smell something burning?"

Congreveopia
Minister

Founded: Dec 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Congreveopia » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:50 pm

Congreveopia Space Command:

“EagleNet reports around 100 tiny reentry sigs heading towards the island (OOC: Alorixia’s troops), and one big one. The big one is registered and we can hear the transponder. It’s a shuttle from The Greater Nordic Federation, and it appears to be in trouble. We had the big one on our scopes before it hit the atmosphere, the little ones were stealthed.” said an officer.

“We’ll offer recovery help to Nordic Federation.” said The Commander of Space Command “As for the small ones, they are probably from the aliens. Have diplomacy command just send them a message to be sure.”

Sure Shot’s group:

The PCU buzzed. A message from Congreveopia Diplomacy Command appeared on screen:

“We noticed a cluster of about 100 small objects reentering and heading for the north west part of the island. Please confirm those are yours.”

OOC: If you refuse to take the PCU, Arcanum of Mars, I'll change this.

Message to Greater Nordic Federation:

We believe that a shuttle of yours made some sort of emergency landing at [coordinates]. Fortress happens to be very near that area, and we would be willing to recover the crew and help with recovery of the shuttle if that would be of use to you.
"Close air support covereth a multitude of sins." - Maxim 4

Congreveopia is an advanced MT nation, managed by the artificial superintelligence known as "Nexus". It is very active in global affairs, and loves manipulating nations to steer the future of the world.
Links:
Equator Confederation wrote:Congreveopia has spoken. Do it now.
Vancon wrote:Enter Cong, the smartest of our bunch.
The United Remnants of America wrote:Except for Cong, whom I'm now decently sure is a superhuman being we should probably be worshipping.

The Underground Movement Union
Senator

Founded: Mar 07, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Underground Movement Union » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:51 pm

The UMU launches several UAV's, and UMU H-11 Fighter-Chopper hybrids to search Bravili territory and the south of the island. Several UMU Rangers and UMU SV-44s have been deployed south to search for life and potential friendlies searching the island. The UMU finishes building the docks and a small trade port for the natives and the UMU.

Alorixia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Alorixia » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:56 pm

Alorixia wrote:"Yeah, then after that more peace. Then the Enai show up and rule us for the years to come. We eventually get tired of it and rebel against the old government and the Enai. Starting the Great War. We eventually overthrow the Alorix bloodline and defeat the Enai. Allowing Titus Danielsnto assume his position as Emperor. Starting the 2nd Alorixian Empire, the one we know today."

"It's in ours too, most ending with our victory." The shuttle then started smoking,"do you smell something burning?"

"Shit, it's the shuttle. " Andre had finally finished eating all the Mashmallows. Before throwing three of the sleepers over his shoulder and tossing them away from the shuttle. Ryan grabbing Devin off the ground and tossing her with them, before pulling back Susana."In think it may explode. Keep everyone back."
I am the Lemon Lord.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Nordic Federation » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:57 pm

Congreveopia wrote:Congreveopia Space Command:

“EagleNet reports around 100 tiny reentry sigs heading towards the island (OOC: Alorixia’s troops), and one big one. The big one is registered and we can hear the transponder. It’s a shuttle from The Greater Nordic Federation, and it appears to be in trouble. We had the big one on our scopes before it hit the atmosphere, the little ones were stealthed.” said an officer.

“We’ll offer recovery help to Nordic Federation.” said The Commander of Space Command “As for the small ones, they are probably from the aliens. Have diplomacy command just send them a message to be sure.”

Sure Shot’s group:

The PCU buzzed. A message from Congreveopia Diplomacy Command appeared on screen:

“We noticed a cluster of about 100 small objects reentering and heading for the north west part of the island. Please confirm those are yours.”

We believe that a shuttle of yours made some sort of emergency landing at [coordinates]. Fortress happens to be very near that area, and we would be willing to recover the crew and help with recovery of the shuttle if that would be of use to you.

The Shuttle Erupts in flames, and the message was charred, but still readable, Susana looked at the shuttle,"Fuck."

Alorixia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Alorixia » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:03 pm

Congreveopia wrote:Congreveopia Space Command:

Sure Shot’s group:

The Shuttle Erupts in flames, and the message was charred, but still readable, Susana looked at the shuttle,"Fuck."

Andre tossed a Cryo grenade at the shuttle. It erupted in an icy blast, covering the shuttle in a block of solid ice.
I am the Lemon Lord.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Nordic Federation » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:05 pm

Alorixia wrote:

Andre tossed a Cryo grenade at the shuttle. It erupted in an icy blast, covering the shuttle in a block of solid ice.

"Now to hope that the Electronics are still functional." David wakes up first,"The Fuck happened tho the Shuttle?"

Alorixia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Alorixia » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:06 pm

Alorixia wrote:

"Now to hope that the Electronics are still functional." David wakes up first,"The Fuck happened tho the Shuttle?"

"Fire, then ice."
I am the Lemon Lord.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents