NATION

PASSWORD

Discovery of a new land (All techs)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Alorixia
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Alorixia » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:21 am

OOC: I'm here! Now could Nordic Feds please reply to my last post xD
I am the Lemon Lord.

You call it magic. I call it science.

The Greater Nordic Federation
Senator

Founded: May 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Nordic Federation » Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:28 pm

Llamaopia wrote:
The Greater Nordic Federation wrote:OOC: Crashsite is the Greater Nordic** base, correct?
**American

OOC: I'm talking about the site where the dropship crashed. I thought Congreveopia was sending help to the crashed shuttle.

OOC: You are correct, I just didn't know where the crash is, because the Shuttle crashed.

Alorixia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Alorixia » Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:48 pm

Ivan continues staring down the two scientists, weapons drawn. Before Seamus stepped forward, looking at Christopher and David. "What's going on." He asked them calmly. Andre, Devin and Ryan moving back into their group.

Meanwhile, Ares Team Theta traveled through Namiam territory. Somehow avoiding any camps while they explored. Eventually they stopped to rest, setting up a camp in the middle of the forest.
Ares Team Beta was just on the edge if Bavili territory. Wary of what lurked inside.
Last edited by Alorixia on Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I am the Lemon Lord.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Nordic Federation » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:17 pm

Alorixia wrote:Ivan continues staring down the two scientists, weapons drawn. Before Seamus stepped forward, looking at Christopher and David. "What's going on." He asked them calmly. Andre, Devin and Ryan moving back into their group.

Meanwhile, Ares Team Theta traveled through Namiam territory. Somehow avoiding any camps while they explored. Eventually they stopped to rest, setting up a camp in the middle of the forest.
Ares Team Beta was just on the edge if Bavili territory. Wary of what lurked inside.

"A Mexican Standoff." Allen was Aiming two revolvers at David and Christopher, Christopher at David and Allen, and David at Christopher and Allen ,"Who's going to go first?" Allen asked,"Why don't you? You will end like the rest of us, DEAD." Christopher replied.

OOC: MEXICAN STANDOFF!
Last edited by The Greater Nordic Federation on Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alorixia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Alorixia » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:21 pm

Seamus sighed. Looking at all three of them."Out of the three of you. Which if you is smartest and most valuable." He asked them.
Andre and Ryan getting a sudden dire look on their faces.
I am the Lemon Lord.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Nordic Federation » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:36 pm

Alorixia wrote:Seamus sighed. Looking at all three of them."Out of the three of you. Which if you is smartest and most valuable." He asked them.

Susan Shot David and Christopher,"Does that answer your question?"

Alorixia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Alorixia » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:44 pm

The Greater Nordic Federation wrote:
Alorixia wrote:Seamus sighed. Looking at all three of them."Out of the three of you. Which if you is smartest and most valuable." He asked them.

Susan Shot David and Christopher,"Does that answer your question?"

"Yes. You did exactly what I was going to do." Seamus said. Nodding at everyone as they slowly lowered their weapons."What was the matter with those two?"
I am the Lemon Lord.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Nordic Federation » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:07 pm

Alorixia wrote:
The Greater Nordic Federation wrote:Susan Shot David and Christopher,"Does that answer your question?"

"Yes. You did exactly what I was going to do." Seamus said. Nodding at everyone as they slowly lowered their weapons."What was the matter with those two?"

"Christopher has always been a nut, he has always had an interest in Columbus, that might have changed his mental stability, then for Davis, I don't know anything about wha-" Allen cut into what Susan was saying,"Star Trek, When he was a kid he watched all the Star Trek films, he might have gone through a mental change to a Kirk-like mindset during his years at the Academy. In the end you ended up with a Modern Christopher Columbus and James Tiberius Kirk." He lowers his Revolvers,"Columbus here might have taken some Natives back to Earth if there were any here, then Kirk would have improved relations between America and Natives."
Last edited by The Greater Nordic Federation on Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Congreveopia
Minister

Founded: Dec 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Congreveopia » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:11 pm

Marines:

The squad waited in the clearing, halfheartedly watching for things approaching through the trees. They hadn’t seen anything other than the ponies in the forest, so they felt pretty safe.

“Hey, do you hear that?” asked someone.

Alpha lead looked up, and saw a dot in the sky approaching. “Eagle’s here.” he said “Time to get off this island.”

The small jet-transport quickly approached the clearing. It hovered overhead for a second, robotic gun turret on the belly scanning the area around, and then set down in the center, exhaust rippling the grass around it. The rear ramp opened, and the gunner was standing just inside. He waved to them.

“You boys coming or what?” he yelled over the roar of the engines. Alpha lead made the “move out” gesture, and the two squads climbed aboard. The read ramp closed, the gunner went back to his seat, and the aircraft took off.

It was hot inside, and the noise was deafening. There were no windows in the cabin, just a few monitors on the walls showing video from cameras on the outside. It was the evac, though, and nobody thought for a second of complaining.

Fortress:

“All units, report in.” said the Commander of the Platinum Soldiers.

“Anvil One ready.” said the tank commander, sitting in his tank in the rear drop bay.
“Anvil Two ready.” said his counterpart in the second tank, sitting beside the first.
“Linebacker One ready.” said an APC commander, in his vehicle behind the two tanks.
“Linebacker Two ready.” said the second APC commander, his vehicle next to the first.
“Raptor ready.” said the pilot of the second F-35, flying along outside.
“Valkyrie flight ready.” said Nexus, referring to the drones flying in perfect formation with Fortress.
“All Gun Decks ready.” said the Gun Deck Commander.
“Missile bays operational.” said Nexus “Awaiting exiting of High-speed flight to open.”
“Dragon ready.” said the pilot of the jet gunship, waiting inside the air launch bay for deployment.
“Alpha force ready.” said Leighton, waiting at the secondary rear drop hatch.

“All units ready.” said the Commander. “Exit high-speed flight, and let’s go.”

The massive airplane slowed, and the low-drag covers slid back, revealing the true Fortress. The airplane was covered in guns, and missile launch bays dotted the hull. It cruised along at 10,000 feet, ready to provide support to any troops on the ground.

“Commence operation.” said the Commander

Secondary Rear Drop Hatch:

“Go.” said Leighton, the leader of the squad.

The four soldiers ran towards the back of the plane. They were wearing full combat gear, parachutes, and oxygen tanks. The door in front of them opened, and they leapt out into the sky. They fell at maximum speed for several seconds, and then opened their parachutes at 3,000 feet. Three landed together on the beach, while John landed in the trees near the other three and lay down, getting out his marksman rifle to cover them. The other three got out their rifles too, and advanced down the beach towards the people standing near the crashed Shuttle.

“Hello?” called out Leighton “We are from Congreveopia! We’re here to protect you until we can arrange extraction!”
"Close air support covereth a multitude of sins." - Maxim 4

Congreveopia is an advanced MT nation, managed by the artificial superintelligence known as "Nexus". It is very active in global affairs, and loves manipulating nations to steer the future of the world.
Links:
Equator Confederation wrote:Congreveopia has spoken. Do it now.
Vancon wrote:Enter Cong, the smartest of our bunch.
The United Remnants of America wrote:Except for Cong, whom I'm now decently sure is a superhuman being we should probably be worshipping.

Alorixia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Alorixia » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:18 pm

Alorixia wrote:"Yes. You did exactly what I was going to do." Seamus said. Nodding at everyone as they slowly lowered their weapons."What was the matter with those two?"

"Christopher has always been a nut, he has always had an interest in Columbus, that might have changed his mental stability, then for Davis, I don't know anything about wha-" Allen cut into what Susan was saying,"Star Trek, When he was a kid he watched all the Star Trek films, he might have gone through a mental change to a Kirk-like mindset during his years at the Academy. In the end you ended up with a Modern Christopher Columbus and James Tiberius Kirk." He lowers his Revolvers,"Columbus here might have taken some Natives back to Earth if there were any here, then Kirk would have improved relations between America and Natives."

Marines:

The squad waited in the clearing, halfheartedly watching for things approaching through the trees. They hadn’t seen anything other than the ponies in the forest, so they felt pretty safe.

Alpha lead looked up, and saw a dot in the sky approaching. “Eagle’s here.” he said “Time to get off this island.”

The small jet-transport quickly approached the clearing. It hovered overhead for a second, robotic gun turret on the belly scanning the area around, and then set down in the center, exhaust rippling the grass around it. The rear ramp opened, and the gunner was standing just inside. He waved to them.

“You boys coming or what?” he yelled over the roar of the engines. Alpha lead made the “move out” gesture, and the two squads climbed aboard. The read ramp closed, the gunner went back to his seat, and the aircraft took off.

It was hot inside, and the noise was deafening. There were no windows in the cabin, just a few monitors on the walls showing video from cameras on the outside. It was the evac, though, and nobody thought for a second of complaining.

Fortress:

“Anvil One ready.” said the tank commander, sitting in his tank in the rear drop bay.
“Anvil Two ready.” said his counterpart in the second tank, sitting beside the first.
“Linebacker One ready.” said an APC commander, in his vehicle behind the two tanks.
“Linebacker Two ready.” said the second APC commander, his vehicle next to the first.
“Valkyrie flight ready.” said Nexus, referring to the drones flying in perfect formation with Fortress.
“Missile bays operational.” said Nexus “Awaiting exiting of High-speed flight to open.”
“Dragon ready.” said the pilot of the jet gunship, waiting inside the air launch bay for deployment.

The massive airplane slowed, and the low-drag covers slid back, revealing the true Fortress. The airplane was covered in guns, and missile launch bays dotted the hull. It cruised along at 10,000 feet, ready to provide support to any troops on the ground.

The four soldiers ran towards the back of the plane. They were wearing full combat gear, parachutes, and oxygen tanks. The door in front of them opened, and they leapt out into the sky. They fell at maximum speed for several seconds, and then opened their parachutes at 3,000 feet. Three landed together on the beach, while John landed in the trees near the other three and lay down, getting out his marksman rifle to cover them. The other three got out their rifles too, and advanced down the beach towards the people standing near the crashed Shuttle.

“Hello?” called out Leighton “We are from Congreveopia! We’re here to protect you until we can arrange extraction!”

"Ah, makes sense I guess. Though it's a really stupid reason to go crazy." Ivan added. Sitting down near the fire with everyone else."I'm surprised we haven't found any life here. Maybe those readings were wrong. Wonder if the other teams have found anything. I'd contact them bu-" He was interrupted by Leighton. Not quite hearig what he said, The 10 Ares turned towards the incoming soldiers, getting into battle positions, 4 kneeling down behind a large log, 5 making the surviving scientists back behind cover. Before taking cover behind trees. Finally, Seamus moved forward a little GAUSS Rifle in hand, he held It down, but one could easily tell it was in a position where he could bring it up and fire quickly if he had too. He was cautious. "STATE YOUR INTENT." He yelled at them from his distance."What is your homeland."
Last edited by Alorixia on Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am the Lemon Lord.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Nordic Federation » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:29 pm

Congreveopia wrote:Marines:

Fortress:

The Remaining 4 members of the crew raised their hands into the air, as if surrendering.

Congreveopia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Congreveopia » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:40 pm

Nordic Federation Shuttle Crash Site:

Leighton wasn’t near enough to notice their futuristic armor, but he could definitely see Seamus's rifle. He wasn’t pointing it at them, which was a bit odd. Leighton was glad, but he hadn’t met many civilians who exercised proper non-escalation protocol like Congreveopia’s armed forces did.

"STATE YOUR INTENT." yelled the person with the rifle."What is your homeland?"

Leighton decided to answer the easy question first.

“I’m from Congreveopia.” he called out “I lead a squad of our special forces.” he thought for a second about his answer to the other question and then continued “We aren’t sure if you received our message, but we’re here to help. We believe your shuttle did not intend to land here, and it might be dangerous to spend the night out here on this island. We can get you aboard Fortress where you’ll be safe, and send you home as soon as possible.”

Other:

Guardian has changed course and is heading for the island. It will arrive in ten hours.

Congreveopia is an advanced MT nation, managed by the artificial superintelligence known as "Nexus". It is very active in global affairs, and loves manipulating nations to steer the future of the world.
Links:
The United Remnants of America wrote:Except for Cong, whom I'm now decently sure is a superhuman being we should probably be worshipping.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Nordic Federation » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:44 pm

Congreveopia wrote:Nordic Federation Shuttle Crash Site:

Leighton wasn’t near enough to notice their futuristic armor, but he could definitely see Seamus's rifle. He wasn’t pointing it at them, which was a bit odd. Leighton was glad, but he hadn’t met many civilians who exercised proper non-escalation protocol like Congreveopia’s armed forces did.

“I’m from Congreveopia.” he called out “I lead a squad of our special forces.” he thought for a second about his answer to the other question and then continued “We aren’t sure if you received our message, but we’re here to help. We believe your shuttle did not intend to land here, and it might be dangerous to spend the night out here on this island. We can get you aboard Fortress where you’ll be safe, and send you home as soon as possible.”

Other:

Guardian has changed course and is heading for the island. It will arrive in ten hours.

"We are the Colonists that aren't dead yet, and we just need this ice to no longer exist." the Remaining Colonists walk to their (Ice Block of a) Shuttle and Susan takes out that charred message,"We also got this message." she gives it to the squad,"Now please don't kill us."

Alorixia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Alorixia » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:50 pm

Congreveopia wrote:Nordic Federation Shuttle Crash Site:

Other:

Seamus was silent for a moment. Before tuning back to the scientists."I'm letting them over. Don't worry if they try anything I'm sure we can take them." He chuckled before tuning back to Leighton."Alright, come over here all of you. So we can better communicate." He said. Moving back with the scientist and his group.

USS Titus
"Ares Teams, we will be sending in 100 Paladjn troopers and 100 White Ips to further assist your exposition. They will arrive in 5-6 hours." Then more silence.

The Island
"Hmm.." After receiving the information from their commanders. They seemed slightly downtrodden and upset. The Ares not having good relations with White Ops soldiers.
I am the Lemon Lord.

Congreveopia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Congreveopia » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:55 pm

The Greater Nordic Federation wrote:"We are the Colonists that aren't dead yet, and we just need this ice to no longer exist." the Remaining Colonists walk to their (Ice Block of a) Shuttle and Susan takes out that charred message,"We also got this message." she gives it to the squad,"Now please don't kill us."

“Kill you?” said Leighton walking over “Heavens, we’re here to protect you.”

He spotted the power armor on Alorixia’s soldiers.

“Ah.” he said “Um… or maybe you don’t need protecting. That’s some very impressive armor you've got. Still, I’m sure you’d like to be off this beach. We have no idea what’s in that forest, and we have beds and coffee aboard Fortress.”

John stood up and walked out of the forest towards the group.

“That ice is problematic.” said Leighton “It’ll probably melt when the sun comes up. We can deploy a couple Rumblers to guard your shuttle overnight. The only problem is that it will almost certainly flood the shuttle when it melts. Do you mind that?"

Links:

Alorixia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Alorixia » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:58 pm

Congreveopia wrote:
The Greater Nordic Federation wrote:"We are the Colonists that aren't dead yet, and we just need this ice to no longer exist." the Remaining Colonists walk to their (Ice Block of a) Shuttle and Susan takes out that charred message,"We also got this message." she gives it to the squad,"Now please don't kill us."

“Ah.” he said “Um… or maybe you don’t need protecting. That’s some very impressive armor you've got. Still, I’m sure you’d like to be off this beach. We have no idea what’s in that forest, and we have beds and coffee aboard Fortress.”

“That ice is problematic.” said Leighton “It’ll probably melt when the sun comes up. We can deploy a couple Rumblers to guard your shuttle overnight. The only problem is that it will almost certainly flood the shuttle when it melts. Do you mind that?"

"Thanks, standard issue for the Ares." Perri said, sounding oddly cocky for one who hasn't exactly done much on this mission. "Also, we're not with them we're just guarding them until, well, people like you came along to help them out. We're on an exposition mission you see."
I am the Lemon Lord.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Nordic Federation » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:59 pm

Congreveopia wrote:

"It is where all of our electronics are, and we don't want any shorts." the Colonists go to the wings and try to lift one wing, they fail,"If you could get this to the fortress as well, we are sot of forced by protocol not to abandon the Shuttle no matter what happens."
Last edited by The Greater Nordic Federation on Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Congreveopia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Congreveopia » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:08 pm

Congreveopia wrote:

"It is where all of our electronics are, and we don't want any shorts." the Colonists go to the wings and try to lift one wing, they fail,"If you could get this to the fortress as well, we are sot of forced by protocol not to abandon the Shuttle no matter what happens."

"Fortress is an airplane." said Leighton "We probably can't lift anything bigger than an ATV up to it. I could ask the boys in the workshop to try to come up with a way to clean out the ice without melting it. Regardless, it won't do much good for you to be down here. You'll be in danger, and if you go up to Fortress, you can describe the shuttle's design to help the workshop team figure out something to clear the ice.

Links:

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Nordic Federation » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:13 pm

Congreveopia wrote:
The Greater Nordic Federation wrote:"It is where all of our electronics are, and we don't want any shorts." the Colonists go to the wings and try to lift one wing, they fail,"If you could get this to the fortress as well, we are sot of forced by protocol not to abandon the Shuttle no matter what happens."

"Fortress is an airplane." said Leighton "We probably can't lift anything bigger than an ATV up to it. I could ask the boys in the workshop to try to come up with a way to clean out the ice without melting it. Regardless, it won't do much good for you to be down here. You'll be in danger, and if you go up to Fortress, you can describe the shuttle's design to help the workshop team figure out something to clear the ice.

"Do you have Designs to the Buran Space Shuttle?" Allen asks with blueprints in his hands.

Congreveopia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Congreveopia » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:18 pm

Congreveopia wrote:"Fortress is an airplane." said Leighton "We probably can't lift anything bigger than an ATV up to it. I could ask the boys in the workshop to try to come up with a way to clean out the ice without melting it. Regardless, it won't do much good for you to be down here. You'll be in danger, and if you go up to Fortress, you can describe the shuttle's design to help the workshop team figure out something to clear the ice.

"Do you have Designs to the Buran Space Shuttle?" Allen asks with blueprints in his hands.

"I'm sure Nexus can look them up." said Leighton. He took out his PCU and opened up the camera app. "Here, let me see those." he said.

Links:

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Nordic Federation » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:20 pm

Congreveopia wrote:
The Greater Nordic Federation wrote:"Do you have Designs to the Buran Space Shuttle?" Allen asks with blueprints in his hands.

"I'm sure Nexus can look them up." said Leighton. He took out his PCU and opened up the camera app. "Here, let me see those." he said.

He hands the Shuttle's Schematics over.

Congreveopia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Congreveopia » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:23 pm

Congreveopia wrote:"I'm sure Nexus can look them up." said Leighton. He took out his PCU and opened up the camera app. "Here, let me see those." he said.

He hands the Shuttle's Schematics over.

Leighton photographed them a few times and handed them back.

"Thanks." he said "So, will you come back to Fortress with us? There's nothing else you can do here right now."

Links:

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Nordic Federation » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:25 pm

Congreveopia wrote:
The Greater Nordic Federation wrote:He hands the Shuttle's Schematics over.

Leighton photographed them a few times and handed them back.

"Thanks." he said "So, will you come back to Fortress with us? There's nothing else you can do here right now."

"I guess so." The Four Colonists grouped together,"We are ready."

Arcanium of Mars
Envoy

Founded: Jul 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Arcanium of Mars » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:56 pm

Rescue Group

Sure Shot and her group continued to press on, slowly but surely reaching their destination. She continued to look at the GPS map to help keep track of where they were and pin pointing any points of interests so that they won't end up losing their place. "Just how far away is the crash site? Did they really crash very did into the forest? From the looks of it, site seemed a lot closer then before..." Sure Shot looked up to the sky for a moment and prayed to Celestia that they make it in time.

Just before she was about to very worried a rather familiar voice called out to her from far behind. "HEY! Wait for us!" Sure Shot looked back and saw something that lifted her spirits really high. "Its the Princess! EveryPony halt!" The entire group came to a sudden stop and waited for Cosmic Dust and her group to catch up. Sure Shot gets out of the APC and goes to meet up with the Princess. "Oh your majesty, it is such a relief to see you here. I was beginning to think that everything would just all go down hill."

Cosmic Dust removes her helmet and places hoof on Sure Shot's back. "There is no need to fret my friend. And please, just call me Cosmic Dust. You know that you and the rest of my friends don't have to call me by my title or anything." Sure Shot lets out a sigh of relief and says, "I am guessing that since you are here that you already know what has been going on, so I won't really bother with all the details." The Princess nodded and replied, "That is correct. And we must hurry and find the others before something happens to them."

The group started moving again but this time at a much quicker pace. This time Sure Shot decided to send a Pegasus Scout to fly up and check the area, thinking that enough time has passed for it to be safe enough to send a scout now and then. The Scout returns and states that the crash is just ahead. A few more feet through the forest and they should be able to reach it with no problem. But the ship was surrounded by humans. With this information in mind they pick up the pace some more, not wanting to waste anymore time. And in just mere minutes the first APC breaks through the last bit of small trees and brush in it's path and reaches the Drop Ship.

"Cosmic Dust steps out of the APC, followed by Sure Shot and says, halt humans! Go no further!" Hearing the voice of the Princess, the Pegasus Sergeant inside the cockpit rises up and yells, "Help! Get us out of this thing! I have an injured Private in here!" Sure Shot steps forward and says, "Don't worry! We will get you out as soon as possible!"
Last edited by Arcanium of Mars on Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
If you wish to learn more about my Nation, then feel free to check out my list of FactBooks at anytime! Be sure to check them all! It will tell you all you need to know. (Mars Belongs to us!)
Empire's Factbook about Arcanium.

I am a Future Tech and a Fantech nation, and will remain as such in any RP. I will not stoop down to anyone's level just because they choose to be play at a lower tech level. If you RP with me, then you must accept that my nation is highly advanced for LOGICAL reasons. Like how it would be impossible for my nation to be on [/color] MARS, or for me to be on Earth if I can't use ships, duh.

#ValaranSoFab

Alorixia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Alorixia » Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:25 pm

Lemons
Last edited by Alorixia on Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am the Lemon Lord.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents