NATION

PASSWORD

The Great War of the World( Closed; CAS Only RP)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos
Minister

Founded: Feb 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:36 pm

Shaler wrote:
Transmission to the SFE

It has come to the attention of the Council that you wish to attack the Free-Lands. We suggest not doing this, lest we be motivated to intervene in your civil war. If any attack is made on any other nations by either of your forces, The Council will mobilize troops from our border to enforce the peace between your nations.

Consider this your final warning. Inform you enemy.

To: Shaler
Most gracious peoples council, I am most confused to your reaction. They are the ones that have provoked combat, and I will only attack if they do not explain themselves and compensate for their misconduct. I also am baffled by your reaction of using this to intervene in me and Norgas civil war. These two issues, as far as I can see, are not related in any way.
-The Flaming Almighty
Do you want freedom? Well too bad, you won't get it here. All hail the Flaming Almighty!
"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives"
-Anonymous

"All quotes on the Internet are true"
-Abraham Lincoln

"I pee hard. I pee with force. I pee to win."
-Reddit
Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos wrote:
Lingria wrote:Off the grid? Nobody goes 'off the grid'
Even right now your on a list for possible terrorist. They track your every move, know where you eat. Who you hang out with, why you do certain things, that one time you picked your nose in the bathroom. They know.

It's like the NSA! Oh, wait... *puts on tin foil hat and hides under table*

Shaler
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shaler » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:05 pm

Shaler wrote:

Most gracious peoples council, I am most confused to your reaction. They are the ones that have provoked combat, and I will only attack if they do not explain themselves and compensate for their misconduct. I also am baffled by your reaction of using this to intervene in me and Norgas civil war. These two issues, as far as I can see, are not related in any way.
-The Flaming Almighty

Transmission to the SFE

Seeing as you are unable to comprehend our demands we will explain the reason behind them. The ultimate goal of the Council is to unite and protect the whole of South America from harm, regardless of what happens to you or the Free-Lands. We are more then happy to allow your sovereignty, so long as it doesn't harm South American citizens, or lands. The Free-Lands, if you do any research have no special forces. Nor do they have any intention on attacking your nation without my permission. They are under my jurisdiction, and I promised that if any attack were to befall them, we would defend them. Your declaration of war on them, is as good as a declaration of war on us.

De-escalate the situation with your neighbor, and disregard the Free-Lands supposed incursion into your lands.
you have been warned.
Last edited by Shaler on Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
There may be little use for people who can't embrace reality. But there is little use for the broken who can't escape it -Khaner Annan

Most things are ok within moderation.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:15 pm

Shaler wrote:
-The Flaming Almighty

Transmission to the SFE

Seeing as you are unable to comprehend our demands we will explain the reason behind them. The ultimate goal of the Council is to unite and protect the whole of South America from harm, regardless of what happens to you or the Free-Lands. We are more then happy to allow your sovereignty, so long as it doesn't harm South American citizens, or lands. The Free-Lands, if you do any research have no special forces. Nor do they have any intention on attacking your nation without my permission. They are under my jurisdiction, and I promised that if any attack were to befall them, we would defend them. Your declaration of war on them, is as good as a declaration of war on us.

De-escalate the situation with your neighbor, and disregard the Free-Lands supposed incursion into your lands.
you have been warned.

While we understand your wish to keep the South American people safe, we cannot allow this incursion to go unanswered. We will try to keep civilians out of the conflict as much as possible if it comes to war, as we have no quarrel with innocent civilians. Please, we are not the ones to blame for this tension. We hope that you support us in whatever this conflict turns into.
Do you want freedom? Well too bad, you won't get it here. All hail the Flaming Almighty!
"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives"
-Anonymous

-Abraham Lincoln

-Reddit
Even right now your on a list for possible terrorist. They track your every move, know where you eat. Who you hang out with, why you do certain things, that one time you picked your nose in the bathroom. They know.

The Norgan Alliance
Minister

Founded: Feb 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Norgan Alliance » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:15 pm

Shaler wrote:
Transmission to the SFE

While we understand your wish to keep the South American people safe, we cannot allow this incursion to go unanswered. We will try to keep civilians out of the conflict as much as possible if it comes to war, as we have no quarrel with innocent civilians. Please, we are not the ones to blame for this tension. We hope that you support us in whatever this conflict turns into.

Shaler wrote:
-The Flaming Almighty

Transmission to the SFE

you have been warned.

We will stand with our Venezuelan brothers no matter their decision. Even though the ESFE has tried to forcibly take over our lands, we would rather have a divided Venezuela than a Venezuela controlled by stoners. Larga Venezuela en vivo!
Call me Norga and I'll give you a cookie
|No Left Turn|
"When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons." ~ Principle Scudworth, 2003
The Liberated Territories wrote:Ancestry: Murican
Ethnicity: Murican
Race: Murican

Murica

Shaler
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Shaler » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:22 pm

The Norgan Alliance wrote:

Shaler wrote:
Transmission to the SFE

We will stand with our Venezuelan brothers no matter their decision. Even though the ESFE has tried to forcibly take over our lands, we would rather have a divided Venezuela than a Venezuela controlled by stoners. Larga Venezuela en vivo!

Transmission to Norga

The idea of the Free-Lands owning Venezuela is off the board at this point. We at the Council simply wish to let this remain a political problem, and not a military problem. If any hostility is taken by either of your factions onto the Free-Lands borders, you will be declaring war on south American Sovereignty. If you do not de-escalate the situation in Venezuela, we will be forced to keep the peace between your nations. Your unrestricted bombing of a urban area almost classifies you as a terrorist. We have shown the world what we do to terrorists.

You have now both been warned. The Council does not wish for this un called for aggression to continue any further.
There may be little use for people who can't embrace reality. But there is little use for the broken who can't escape it -Khaner Annan

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:59 pm

Shaler wrote:
The Norgan Alliance wrote:

Transmission to Norga

The idea of the Free-Lands owning Venezuela is off the board at this point. We at the Council simply wish to let this remain a political problem, and not a military problem. If any hostility is taken by either of your factions onto the Free-Lands borders, you will be declaring war on south American Sovereignty. If you do not de-escalate the situation in Venezuela, we will be forced to keep the peace between your nations. Your unrestricted bombing of a urban area almost classifies you as a terrorist. We have shown the world what we do to terrorists.

You have now both been warned. The Council does not wish for this un called for aggression to continue any further.

Uncalled for? Uncalled for?!? They attacked my border! They killed my men! They attempted to force me from my homeland! They have committed multiple acts of gross misconduct, and if they are not payed for in blood or land, then there is simply no choice. What sort of precedent do you think letting them off the hook will show? That anyone can mess with me because the big bad peoples council won't care? Because they won't do anything but keep me from avenging lost lives? These potheads are clearly murders who must answer for their crimes! If you let this happen then you clearly only care about your and the Marijuana Growths people, not South America's! Let me right these wrongs, let me have justice.
-The Flaming Almighty

As the Flaming Almighty looked at the message he had sent, he decided he needed backup. Perhaps the Chinese? They don't have military matters taking up their time. At least, not anymore.

To: Equalsun Empire
We wish for your most distinguished help in our struggle for justice that is soon to come. Military aid that could be provided in our time of need would be most helpful, and rewarded with a long term defense and trade agreement. We hope that you will help in our time of great need.
-The Flaming Almighty
-Anonymous

-Abraham Lincoln

-Reddit

Shaler
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Shaler » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:27 pm

Shaler wrote:Transmission to Norga

Uncalled for? Uncalled for?!? They attacked my border! They killed my men! They attempted to force me from my homeland! They have committed multiple acts of gross misconduct, and if they are not payed for in blood or land, then there is simply no choice. What sort of precedent do you think letting them off the hook will show? That anyone can mess with me because the big bad peoples council won't care? Because they won't do anything but keep me from avenging lost lives? These potheads are clearly murders who must answer for their crimes! If you let this happen then you clearly only care about your and the Marijuana Growths people, not South America's! Let me right these wrongs, let me have justice.
-The Flaming Almighty

As the Flaming Almighty looked at the message he had sent, he decided he needed backup. Perhaps the Chinese? They don't have military matters taking up their time. At least, not anymore.

We wish for your most distinguished help in our struggle for justice that is soon to come. Military aid that could be provided in our time of need would be most helpful, and rewarded with a long term defense and trade agreement. We hope that you will help in our time of great need.
-The Flaming Almighty

Hmm...
It was a dire situation in the council meeting hall...

Men and women, running about, yelling their opinions.
One voice stood tall over the others.

A man stood upon a table.
"I PROPOSE WE VOW TO PROTECT VENEZUELA!"
To this all was quiet... The ministers drawing up war plans dropped their markers.
It was a long shot, but perhaps vowing to protect both nations would calm the situation.

Letter to SFE

We have no intentions of leaving your people defenseless. If you think for a second that we won't retaliate against a Free-Lands invasion of you then you are dead wrong.

We vow to give you our protection, both of the nations occupying Venezuela. And we vow to protect the Free-Lands.
We can't fight each other any longer! Can you not see this! The world powers are gaining strength, they are running out of land to take. The only place left is South America!
My home! Your home! Our home! I urge you to see reason!

Signed peoples council member Ronaldo Guevara.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:32 pm

Shaler wrote:
-The Flaming Almighty

-The Flaming Almighty

Hmm...

To this all was quiet... The ministers drawing up war plans dropped their markers.
It was a long shot, but perhaps vowing to protect both nations would calm the situation.

Letter to SFE

We have no intentions of leaving your people defenseless. If you think for a second that we won't retaliate against a Free-Lands invasion of you then you are dead wrong.

We vow to give you our protection, both of the nations occupying Venezuela. And we vow to protect the Free-Lands.
We can't fight each other any longer! Can you not see this! The world powers are gaining strength, they are running out of land to take. The only place left is South America!

We thank you for seeing reason in this sad time, and we will wait for a reply from the Marijuana Growth to the issue before attempting any military actions. We hope that you will side with us if they refuse to own up to their actions. Many thanks.
-The Flaming Almighty
-Anonymous

-Abraham Lincoln

-Reddit

Equalsun Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Equalsun Empire » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:53 pm

Brovarria wrote:
Confederation of imperial states wrote:[the Equalsun-Brovarrian peace agreement will be held in the CIS imperial palace. in moscow]

King Julien Brovar VI walked pridefully, his head, chin, and chest up, looking pitifully at the surrounding people; and accompying him were two guards wearing black suits, black pants, white shirts, and a black tie with a silver tie clip. He was casually late though. As he arrived at his seat in the Imperial Palace, he sat down and asked his guard for his computer. King Julien takes it out, starts it up, and then straightens his back while flashing a mean glare at Zai Jan.

Zai Jian nods cooly back, walking into the Palace and taking a seat in the meeting room. Flipping open his computer, he starts a recording and live-stream to Xi, back in China, and pulls up his Dossier on the war and peace terms. His flight jumpsuit, grey with silver bands to indicate his diplomat status, was very dull in comparison to the bright furnishings of the room. He leaned back, turning his attention to the other leaders; it was time to listen to what they wanted.

Back in the Empire

As Xi connected to the livestream, a box popped up on his desktop's hotbar. Clicking it, it appeared to be a message from... The Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos? Weren't they just a small rebel group in Venezuela? Pulling it up, he received a very desperate-looking plea...

-The Flaming Almighty

Xi grinned wickedly. Now, just when things were wrapping up in Asia, a chance to throw his weight around in South America. Pulling up his telegraph, he drafted a reply.

To: The Siberian Flaming Eskimos
My great nation would be more than happy to give assistance to your country. However, in return we will require some payment for the deployment of troops halfway across the globe. We would like to have access to the oil fields of Venezuela, and be permitted to use Suriname as a military staging area if the need arises. If you accept these terms, we will protect you, and help you in this time of crisis.

~Xi
Spirit Animal of Castle Crashers

Quick link to my horrifically messy factbook.
Awarded the Honourable Epicness Award for Persuasive Nuclear Weapon Placement 2015

Dogs of War wrote:While the motto of the British SAS is "Who dares wins" the motto of Equalsun's SAS is "Who cares who wins?"

The Great and Kawaii™ Ella wrote:As much as I love Stellaris, video games are a magnet for powerwankers, and when the AI beats them too hard, they come over to II and P2TM and take their anger out on us.

So I got into am currently in a name-calling contest in a flag rating thread...

Student, Canadian, ENFP

Confederation of imperial states
Senator

Founded: Nov 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:10 pm

[the CIS has moved the 2.5 million troops from the Equalson northern border and has returned the troops to their garison after a long amount of transporting them]

Shaler
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Shaler » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:51 pm

Shaler wrote:
Hmm...

Letter to SFE

We thank you for seeing reason in this sad time, and we will wait for a reply from the Marijuana Growth to the issue before attempting any military actions. We hope that you will side with us if they refuse to own up to their actions. Many thanks.
-The Flaming Almighty

Transmission to SFE

Do not confuse our protection for support of your invasion.

We will help the defender. If you attack the Free-Lands we will help him, and if he attacks you we will help you.

Brovarria
Attaché

Founded: Nov 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Brovarria » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:12 pm

Recently, amassing amounts of nationalists movements in Brovarria have increased tenfold. These people want their country as the only country. Brovarria cannot shut them down on orders of free speech. In a speech last week they gained 1,000 people to sit in front of the Kings Palace in Tokyo. That was on the of the biggest moments when the life of King Julien Brovar VI was at risk. The people out side who were gaining more and more started to converge on the Palace but was quickly broken up by police intervention. Adding to the situation, the problem with Equalsun caused quite a stir with the nationalists as one of them open shots into a crowd, saying, "KILL ALL EQUALSUNIANS!". Part of which riled up the civilians causing more and more protests to happen. They wanted war with Equalsun, but did not realize what it would cost Brovarria. These people soon realized that their hallowed King controlled basically everything. So, Democracy came into mind as one of their campaigning notions. And, as the world wants democracy and equally agrees to enforce it world wide, King Julien was out of luck. He had to do something to get out of the country but not lose power. Thus, the peace conference was made, it was not made for peace, but for the King's life. Later today, when the press found out about this, the people, the nationalists, the protesters went crazy and stormed the palace-fortunately the King was not inside-people by the thousands came running in, the guards on post had to do what they were told to do, they open shots into the crowd. But there were too many people, not enough guards. Thus, a 1 day revolution happened. The crowds seized the Palace taking down every guard and burning anything that got into their way. King Julien then realized while looking back at his laptop after glancing at Zai Jan, knew that Brovarria not longer existed. Then the inevitable happened. After the palace was taken, the army fought off as much as they could, but most of them joined the protesters realizing they were killing there brothers. 566,434 people died today in Brovarria. Right now, it is considered public lands, free territory, unclaimed territory...

At the Conference in Moscow:

King Julien looked at his computer in awe. Staring dumbfounded for a few minutes, looking precariously at his two bodyguards. They too were worried, getting curiously nervous calls on their ear phones, their heads shifting about. The King jumped up from his seat, making a loud metallic nose causing some of the political figures to turn in curiously and see the specter of a impolite king so to say. The King's fingers started to nervously clam up, droplets of sweat from his crew-cut temple made streams upon his chiseled and muscular face. His eyes lit up, as his two body guards took him by the arms and started to rush him out shouting inaudible words the crowd of politicians all confused at the sight at hand. King Julien was rushed out of the building, he was pushed into his armored 2 door sedan which lawlessly sped away from the palace. He asked the guard to his right, "What kind of preposterous thing did you just do, Sir?", he responded, "With All do respect, my lord, there was danger, and I have the oath to keep you from harms way." He autonomously answered. "If Brovarria is gone, where do we go now?" The King asked. "Haven't you forgotten, my lord, about the commonwealth of Corsica...?" The guard responded.

As the King boarded the plane at the airport in Moscow, the press were literally everywhere, pushing questions for answers that were oh so too confidential. The King walked into the Cessna and sat down on the first of ten tan leather seats. The body guards took up positions on the right and left of him. The pilot-who didn't know what was going on-came rushing in looking very unprepared, his tie still lose, and his trousers un-belted. The guard on his right quickly briefed the pilot on the situation, the doors were shut close and the Royal Cessna was en route to Corsica.

On the Plane ride, the King was not seated at all in the seat but was studiously typing up random documents concluding that Brovarria no longer existed, and was also planning what to do when he arrives in Corsica. On first thought, on the plane was his General, Admiral, and Warden of the Brovarrian Air Force, together they made a new country constitution self proclaiming King Julien Brovar VI King of Corsica. And that all peoples on that island must follow to the law, the times at first will be hard. Registrations of all citizens, and the foundation of an entirely new government of the island will cause some chaos at first. But will eventually boil down. But what if the people do not follow, we do not have any military force or any means of control over the people except the word that they'll follow him through peril. Finally, the plane landed in the only Corsican airport, he got off and said with his arms open, "Look at my paradise!"

After the initial entrance to Brovarria, the people knew that this could happen any day as they were a commonwealth to the Kingdom of Brovarria. So, naturally, the citizens did stand in awe but did applaud at the presence of the King. In the capital, Ajaccio (where the airport was), he stood in the middle of a plaza as the people en masse gathered around him. With open arms and a convincing smile he gave this speech, "My fellow Corsicans, you have been government-less for a while, but order shall finally come. I know that we are small and few in number, but we will succeed. Hasn't everyone in the hallowed history of this very earth succeed triumphantly in the wake of just "a few". Times will be hard at first, the formation of a new free government will take a while, but, my people, you are finally granted the order and benefits of having a government." The people, weary after having no laws applauding nationalistically as the king stepped down and walked a roman style building. Putting his fist down, and saying, "This, this my friends, is the start of law!" More and more applause was had. The people were accepting of the new government.

(Since the old Brovarria fell we are starting everything anew. Past relations should settle down as we are now a whole new country. Peace conferences will be held still though, as we still do exist but just in a different land. I know some explanation is needed, but just TG NRR or me.)

Status of (New) Brovarria:

Population 322,120

Brovarrian Armed Forces Total: 6,000

Army (BA)
4,000 Personnel Total
3,000 *Infantry
250 *Special Forces
250 Admin (NCOs, generals, intelligence, etc...)
250 Artillery
M102 Towed 105mm Howitzer
250 Vehicular Operators
Army Vehicles
100 M1A1 Abrams Tanks
50 LAV-25s
100 **HMMWV

Navy (BN)
1,000 Personnel Total
Ships
2 ***Destroyers
(Thinking about having a Battleship, even though out dated, they still can be fit with some modern tech, and are giant beasts)

Air force (BAF)
1,000 Personnel Total
500 ****Pilots
250 Admin
250 *****Combined Forces
Aircraft
182 F-22 Raptors (Air Superiority Fighters)
147 F-35Bs (Multi-Role Fighters)
68 Tupolev Tu-95s (Strategic Bomber)
5 Ilyushin Il-78s (Tanker Aircraft)
42 Panavia Tornados (Strike Aircraft)

All armed service members carry the L85A2 (NO MODS) assault rifle alongside a the Glock 18 pistol. Some service members will be designated to carry the M240B machine gun. Note: All Special Forces are trained snipers but only 10 carry the Barret .50 cal sniper.Dragonskin body armor is worn by all troops in the Brovarrian armed services at ALL times. One soldier per fire team (See ^) holds the SMAW anti-tank missile and missile launcher. (Note: All sects do vary in camo worn) Some certain troops are also set aside for the following: Mortar team, one mortar tube, and a variety of mortars carried by the .A simple day pack made by the manufacturer Condor is also worn. The army is divided as so, (1) Army (4,000 people per Army (only one army)),(2) Brigade (2,000 people per brigade), (4) Battalion (1,000 people per battalion), (8) Divisions (500 people per division), (16) Platoon (250 people per platoon), (32) Squads (125 people per squad), (^) (50) Fire Teams (5 people per fire team), in the fire team there are 4 rifle man (L85A2) and 1 machine gunner (M240B).

*Medical, Comm, and other classified units are part of the infantry/Special Forces
**All HMMWV are armed with the M60 7.62mm machine gun
*** All personnel are aboard the 2 destroyers
****Includes Co-pilots and on board crewman too
*****Combined forces include: Radar operators, aircraft maintenance, (weapons) ordnance troops (repair and load weapons aboard aircraft), and
Last edited by Brovarria on Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Equalsun Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Equalsun Empire » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:06 pm

OOC: I'll post a response to the above post here tomorrow, stabilizing Japan and Korea and opening diplomatic ties with the new Brovarria. However, I am unable to do so now, as it is almost midnight. Just giving CIS and Brovarria a heads up as to what I'll do.

Awarded the Honourable Epicness Award for Persuasive Nuclear Weapon Placement 2015

Dogs of War wrote:While the motto of the British SAS is "Who dares wins" the motto of Equalsun's SAS is "Who cares who wins?"

The Great and Kawaii™ Ella wrote:As much as I love Stellaris, video games are a magnet for powerwankers, and when the AI beats them too hard, they come over to II and P2TM and take their anger out on us.

Student, Canadian, ENFP

Marijuana Growth
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Marijuana Growth » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:42 pm

An official statement regarding the Venezuelan Dispute has been transmitted to all three involved nations:

"Alright, alright, guys, chill. I sort of hit the bong too hard and forgot why I was mad anyhow. I'm setting up in Peru, not going to attack anybody here, just having a good time, okay? Are we cool? I feel like we're cool. Andrei, PhD, out."

The Great Nova Roma
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Nova Roma » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:08 pm

The Great Nova Roma has sent forth it's forces to continue to restore order to the broken world. New Zealand, once a mighty nation, now lies in ruins. Nova Roman forces have sailed to the Island nation to claim it as our own. New Zealand will once again shine as a beacon of strength and stability.

OOC: Nova Roma claims New Zealand.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:46 pm

Marijuana Growth wrote:An official statement regarding the Venezuelan Dispute has been transmitted to all three involved nations:

"Alright, alright, guys, chill. I sort of hit the bong too hard and forgot why I was mad anyhow. I'm setting up in Peru, not going to attack anybody here, just having a good time, okay? Are we cool? I feel like we're cool. Andrei, PhD, out."

To: Marijuana Growth
"Are we cool?" "I feel like were cool?" We most certainly are not cool! Not only did you fail to explain armed forces crossing my boarder and killing my men, you didn't even acknowledge that it even happened! The great people of the SFE demand that the lives lost be made up for in land. If you continue to fail to procure compensation for the lost lives of our men by your hand then there will be grave consequences. Do not cross me.
-Anonymous

-Abraham Lincoln

-Reddit

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:55 pm

OOC: Updated troop and population numbers after the annexation of Suriname.

Population: 19,340,000

Army:
Standing Army: 580,200 (~3%)
Reserves: 1,353,800 (~7%)

Land Forces:
Tanks: 300
Armored Fighting Vehicles: 522
Self-Propelled Guns: 43
Towed-Artillery: 81
Rocket Systems: 105

Air Forces:
FIghters/Interceptors: 11
Fixed-Wing Attack Aircraft: 7
Transport Aircraft: 31
Trainer Aircraft: 13
Helicopters: 23
Attack Helicopters: 12

Naval Forces:
Aircraft Carriers: 0
Frigates: 5
Destroyers: 7
Corvettes: 21
Submarines: 1
Coastal Defense Craft: 15
Mine Warfare: 2
Last edited by Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos on Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Anonymous

-Abraham Lincoln

-Reddit

Shaler
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Shaler » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:24 pm

Marijuana Growth wrote:An official statement regarding the Venezuelan Dispute has been transmitted to all three involved nations:

"Are we cool?" "I feel like were cool?" We most certainly are not cool! Not only did you fail to explain armed forces crossing my boarder and killing my men, you didn't even acknowledge that it even happened! The great people of the SFE demand that the lives lost be made up for in land. If you continue to fail to procure compensation for the lost lives of our men by your hand then there will be grave consequences. Do not cross me.

Transmission to SFE
We the peoples council have some information for you.
Have you ever thought to consider that your civil war rival may have pit you against me and the Free-Lands?
If you haven't you certainly should, for it is far more likely that your enemy is involved in this plot. Mainly because the Free-Lands are not necessarily comprised of the smartest, or tactically intelligent people.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:37 pm

Shaler wrote:

Transmission to SFE
We the peoples council have some information for you.
Have you ever thought to consider that your civil war rival may have pit you against me and the Free-Lands?
If you haven't you certainly should, for it is far more likely that your enemy is involved in this plot. Mainly because the Free-Lands are not necessarily comprised of the smartest, or tactically intelligent people.

This logic would make perfect sense, if my rival wasn't willing to risk everything fighting the both of you as well. The Marijuana Growth not being "tactically intelligent" also probably explains why their forces were so easily caught when crossing the border as well. We thank you for the information, but we do not find it valid enough to blame Norga for this action.
-The Flaming Almighty
-Anonymous

-Abraham Lincoln

-Reddit

Brovarria
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Brovarria » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:12 pm

With the recent creation of New Brovarria, the government has decided it is finally time to make peace with its old enemies. A new peace conference will be held in Corsica, with the exception the fleeing of King Julien will not be discussed. In the capital of Ajaccio, a meeting will be held over the next few days to heal old wounds and bury the hatchet of dogs of war.

Brovarria
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Brovarria » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:13 pm

Equalsun Empire wrote:OOC: I'll post a response to the above post here tomorrow, stabilizing Japan and Korea and opening diplomatic ties with the new Brovarria. However, I am unable to do so now, as it is almost midnight. Just giving CIS and Brovarria a heads up as to what I'll do.

We request that the the southern half of the Korea peninsula be ours, the rest of the land in currently Equalsun territory, is this the agreement that we can reach?

Equalsun Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Equalsun Empire » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:35 pm

Anarchy. That's what had claimed the former lands of Brovarria. There was chaos in the Philippines. The Equalsun Empire economy was changing. And there was one man who was responsible.

Xi sat at his desk, tabs open all across the screen. Cracking his knuckles, he grazed over the many, many reports, taking in what had happened...

Tab One
Tab one was, of course, the economic strength of the Empire. Struggling from the near-war fought, the government was getting it back on its feet again. Factories had been erected in growing numbers, dedicated to making planes and tanks. Shipyards were in production on the coast, ready to begin growing the already vast Equalsun Empire navy. Railroads were being built across the nation, giving the ability to industrialize the farther corners of China, while road quality was being improved. Oil platforms were being erected on the vast, untapped reserves beneath the nation, providing another boost to the economy. Unemployment was dropping startlingly fast, with the expansions of jobs and the army.

However, another subscript was much less-publicized; the underground sales of arms to China's new little friend, the Empire of the Siberian Flaming Eskimos. Due to the economic sanctions placed on Voltris by their enemy, Norga, Xi had decided to start selling handheld rocket launchers to the rebels. It was the least he could do, besides flood the Norgan economy with cheap products and threaten complete embargo if tariffs were erected. Equalsun Empire commanders had also been sent to the rebels, to help train and instruct them on how to effectively use the launchers to all but eliminate the Norgan air superiority.

Tab Two

Tab two was the increasingly important military tab. After collapse of Brovarria, Xi had taken the golden opportunity to finish what he had started, sending his troops across the sea to take control of the chaotic lands of the former nation. Millions poured into the now-unclaimed lands, restoring order with kind words in some situations, and at gunpoint in others. Bombers thundered overhead, while missiles flew as the air forces of the Equalsun Empire claimed the skies from some hastily-scrambled and disarrayed Brovarrian fighters; the rest couldn't get off the ground, due to heavy bombing of Brovarrian airfields. There was heavy fighting in some major cities, but devoid of their leader and attacked unexpectedly, the armed forces and rebelling citizens could only put up a flimsy resistance. The unconditional surrender of the nations was dictated and received after the deaths of 750,000 combatants. The EEAF lost 275 planes, compared to a former-Brovarrian 389, most of which were destroyed before getting into the air. The only naval casualties were 3 FB Frigates, torpedoed while trying to get out of Tokyo bay. Thus, the Equalsun Empire took North Korea and South Korea, and annexed Japan.

Tab Three

Tab three was a report from Zai Jian; the peace talks had not taken place, due to the sudden departure of the Brovarrian king. However, he did not believe the CIS was going to oppose them in the "restoring of order" to former Brovarria. There was also a picture of a woman lifting a tree. Xi had no idea what that was about.

Tab Four

Tab Four was the only tab that contained bad news; rebellions had broken out in the Phillipines and Burma. Due to the high war taxes and pro-democracy feelings of groups of "freedom fighters", the military had lost control of their colonies. Furthermore, the EEM (Equalsun Empire Military) needed all of its manpower to secure their new holdings, and could not spare the manpower to regain order. Therefore, an offer had been sent to their ally, India, inviting them to come in and "give democracy and order" to the rebelling factions. It pained Xi to do this, but there was frankly too much on his plate. Thus, the population of the Equalsun Empire only jumped to 705 million people, instead of the projected 850 million promised by his military advisors. Ah well; they could fix that. Eventually.

Student, Canadian, ENFP

Equalsun Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Equalsun Empire » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:39 pm

Brovarria wrote:
Equalsun Empire wrote:OOC: I'll post a response to the above post here tomorrow, stabilizing Japan and Korea and opening diplomatic ties with the new Brovarria. However, I am unable to do so now, as it is almost midnight. Just giving CIS and Brovarria a heads up as to what I'll do.

We request that the the southern half of the Korea peninsula be ours, the rest of the land in currently Equalsun territory, is this the agreement that we can reach?

Zai Jian put on his best warm smile, shaking his head sadly. "I'm sorry, but I'm afraid that will not be possible; our emperor has already made an investment in its future, so to say," he declared, showing a thoroughly vague map of Equalsun Empire troop movements. "However, we would very much like to bury the hatchet, as you say; would your nation be content with free trade and the protection of our nation? It's the least we can give in return for all the lan- I mean, in return for your friendship."

Student, Canadian, ENFP

Brovarria
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Brovarria » Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:03 pm

Equalsun Empire wrote:
Brovarria wrote:

Zai Jian put on his best warm smile, shaking his head sadly. "I'm sorry, but I'm afraid that will not be possible; our emperor has already made an investment in its future, so to say," he declared, showing a thoroughly vague map of Equalsun Empire troop movements. "However, we would very much like to bury the hatchet, as you say; would your nation be content with free trade and the protection of our nation? It's the least we can give in return for all the lan- I mean, in return for your friendship."

I want one stronghold left near old Brovarria, lets say the capital of Tokyo, and that is all. And the nation of Brovarria welcomes free trade and protection, however, i need some land in that country.

V0LTRIS
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby V0LTRIS » Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:19 pm

The vacation was nice... President Abhay Anit returned from his vacation to his newly acquired territory of Pakistan. He has been visiting to learn the ins and outs of the people who lived there. Their problems, their hopes, their dreams. All, he thought, achievable. One little girl had told him all she wanted was a place to live with a roof over her head. She was adopted by one of his political team members on the spot. The progress was slow but at least it was moving forward. Pakistan looked like it would be able to thrive, eventually, after all.

Economy:

Abhay was saddened by the news that the Tarazed sanctions had not been lifted, and instead a new sanction from the miniscule government of Norga had been added. Oh well, he thought surveying India's bustling capital. I warned them what would be coming.

To: Tarazed, Canadien Hunsha, The Norgan Alliance

The sanctions and threats sent to us cannot go unpunished. We, the Republic of India, are placing economic embargos on each of your nations respectively. We hope that these embargos, as well as the sanctions applied by the Chinese Empire, will deter you from continuing with this kind of behavior.

President Abhay Anit

President Anit was satisfied. With the economy doing better and better each day, he decided to put more money into the future wellbeing of the Republic. He decided to focus on rebuilding the agricultural production of Pakistan by rebuilding canals and building a larger network of water piping. Next, he planned for several more factories to be erected to increase the production of steel and other building materials. The first new set of factories and dry docks had finally finished and new plans went underway to build trade ships and steel as well as military ships and tanks.

Finally, following in China's footsteps, President Anit decided to begin sending shipments of weapons to the enemy of his enemy, SFE. Hopefully, these weapons would not only help SFE take control of Venezuela, but also create a very strong relationship with them.

Diplomatic:

The transmission from Emperor Xi was unexpected but President Anit was thrilled none the less. Burma AND the Philippines? Fantastic he decided. Abhay sent several political teams to take peaceful and diplomatic control of the two nations, along with several hundreds soldiers to make sure the progress ran smoothly. The citizens of Burma and the Philippines were thrilled to join the R.o.I and they were given instant citizenship so they at least felt like they had democratic power.

Speaking of which, the parliamentary vote was coming up soon and against what most would assume, Abhay was very very happy. Sure, he'd be losing SOME of his diplomatic and military power but he had been smart enough to place many of his close allies in the spotlight almost giving them seats in the parliament. Not only would this more or less keep him in total power, but it would also make the massive amount of people he was leading happy.

Military:

The time for war was over. The border disputes between Tarazed and the R.o.I were cooling down and the 1.5 million troops were sent back to garrison the major cities of Pakistan, still however ready to defend against an invasion at any time. This did not however, mean defenses were broken. Artillery were still dug in mountain sides and the several hundred thousand native troops still stationed the border, hiding in intricate tunnels. Land mines were placed at key areas around the border and scouts were patrolling constantly. Hopefully the pulling back of the majority of their force would give Tarazed peace of mind.

The countries of Nepal and Sri Lanka were troubled... With no government to control the population, crime was beginning to escalate and the people were crying out for help. President Anit decided he would quell the people's outcry and sent politicians and military troops to take care of these issues and bring the two small nations into the R.o.I.

- Sanctions placed on Tarazed, Canadien Hunsha, Norgan Alliance
- Building up of economy
- Sends weapons to SFE
- Diplomatically controls Burma and Philippines
- Moves troops from R.o.I - Tarazed borders
- Conquers Sri Lanka and Nepal
Last edited by V0LTRIS on Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents