NATION

PASSWORD

For Kings And Countries [war on Sassinia, open]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Sassinia
Senator

Founded: Dec 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Sassinia » Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:08 am

I got involved into this to make a formal reentry back into NS, after a long absence. I just wanted to add some history to my nation. And, as I said, Egypt is pro-republican.

For the 'entering into the government building and becoming leader' matter, I simply do not have that much time on my hands to make a detailed post about it. I am in a constant rush IRL with my exams, school etc.

I intend for the Allied forces to leave Egypt alone, and the rest of Sassinia become a monarchy. That's about it.
আমি একজন বাঙালি
No, we aren't the Sassanids nor descendants of them.
..and no, we aren't Muslims, either.
THE KINGDOM OF SASSINIA
Head of State: King Ireni Murd
Capital City: Terz
Population: 7,000,000,000 and counting
RP Military: 31,000,000 active, 34,000,000 reserve
Tech: MT
Map
12 [3] 4 5
Increased readiness

Quirina
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Quirina » Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:15 am

Sassinia wrote:
I got involved into this to make a formal reentry back into NS, after a long absence. I just wanted to add some history to my nation. And, as I said, Egypt is pro-republican.

For the 'entering into the government building and becoming leader' matter, I simply do not have that much time on my hands to make a detailed post about it. I am in a constant rush IRL with my exams, school etc.

I intend for the Allied forces to leave Egypt alone, and the rest of Sassinia become a monarchy. That's about it.

OOC: Much better what your intents are. But you know this needs an end right? How about making your president sign papers so that this will end for good?
एक, सच, अजेय
The Great Federated Noble States

"Strength determines the fates of the world, and the same should be applied over oppressors." - Maharajah Purva Ashvath IV

Call me Quirina.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:16 am

Attention attention. This is Army Radio.

This is Liberty-City speaking. It is noon. As of now, our armed forces from Task Force Sassinia are reporting a total and complete allied victory. The Sassinian defensive force - estimated to be as many as forty divisions strong - has broken and run in the face of allied bombardment, thousands of Sassinian soldiers lie unburied in the field. In the capital, the flag of a new government waves, one that we hope will be friendly to peace and liberty.

True, the battle was not over. Sassinian tanks were still fighting, and a small amount of enemy troops still remained. But as the calm, bass voice of the Army Radio newscaster echoed through every Allanean ship, the sailors began to cheer. To celebrate this victory, Captains aboard each ship ordered two hundred grams of vodka to be issued to each of the sailors, and men on each ship laughed as they raised a glass to the brave pilots of Allanean deck aviation and another one - to the B-22 crews.

And after those two shots of vodka, they moved on, preparing for more strikes. This time, a small quantity of missiles were launched - merely 50 in total, aimed at the enemy tank positions. They detonated in mid-air again, showering, the locations of the enemy taks with 300 submunitions each - 15,000 submunitions, capable of either setting metal on fire or penetrating the relatively thin roof armor of a tank. While not dedicated anti-tank munitions, they were still dangerous - and there were still a lot of them.

The Allaneans believed that they had scored a great victory - but they also were aware that the war was still ongoing.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

New Roma Republic
Minister

Founded: Mar 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Roma Republic » Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:09 pm

Sassinian Coastline
The Armored Infantry units begin to push through the crushed Sassinian defensive line. The New Roman tanks begin to hunt down any tanks still resisting. The 5th Airborne Legion, 3rd Armored Legion, and 9th and 4th Armored Infantry Legions push for the closest town, Tiab. The POWs are brought, and put in the biggest building. Guards are posted all around it.

NRS Jupiter, Flagship
"Navalibus Praetor" calls the radioman, "a message from the PGB, from the Caesar himself! It is on a secure channel." Navalibus Praetor Claudius looks up from his tablet, "What? Put it into the Ready Room." He walks through the door leading off the bridge to the Ready Room. He sits at his desk and picks up the phone. "This is Navalibus Praetor Claudius."

"Hello,Navalibus Praetor, I am Caesar Augustus Romulus Magna." Claudius stands up quickly, hitting his knee on the desk.

"Sir, what is it?"

"The Cabinet has decided that part of Sassinia would go well with the Republic. I want you to deploy troops over to the Arabian Peninsula."

"Sir, can we just take it?"

"Maybe. It depends on what the Allied nations say. But with the Republic collapsed and the new government is still taking a hold on the nation. If we take it now, it may be the only chance we have."

"Yes sir, it will be done."

New Roman Fleet
The 1st Armored Legion, 10th and 8th Armored Infantry Legions are launched to land at Khasab. The forces begin to storm the city, eliminating any resistance they encounter. They move along the road to other cities and the main part of the Arabian Peninsula.
10th Armored Infantry Legion

Office of the Caesar

To: The Allied Forces Against Sassinia
Encryption: High

As you may have seen, I have ordered my Legions to the Arabian Peninsula. I wish to incorporate the Sassinian territory into New Roma Republic's territory. Will you allow my nation to precede in this? With the Sassinian government collapsed, this is the best time to incorporate this territory into my nation. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Caesar Augustus Romulus Magna
Office of the Caesar
IC call me NRI, Novus Romanum Imperium, or the New Roman Imperium; OOC call me Roma or New Roma
NRI General Information | NRI Military Overview
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION! | #ValaranSoFab

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:11 pm

Official Allanean Reply:

We oppose, at this stage, any cessation of the sovereignty of Sassinia. Rather, we believe a working partnership should be forged with the new, non-Republican government. Now... Egypt on the other hand...
#HyperEarthBestEarth

New Roma Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roma Republic » Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:16 pm

Allanea wrote:Official Allanean Reply:

We oppose, at this stage, any cessation of the sovereignty of Sassinia. Rather, we believe a working partnership should be forged with the new, non-Republican government. Now... Egypt on the other hand...

Response to Allanea
Sassinia has no claim over this territory anymore. Our spy satellites have seen the Kingdom of Sassinia attacking cities around Terz to expand their territory. Additionally, Egypt, or the New Sassinian Republic has no legitimate claim on this area. Therefore, this is unclaimed territory in the eyes of the leaders of the NRR. What do you think now?
Last edited by New Roma Republic on Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IC call me NRI, Novus Romanum Imperium, or the New Roman Imperium; OOC call me Roma or New Roma

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:34 pm

Official Reply from the Free Kingdom Allanea:

If you advance to attack the New Sassinian government, you become exactly what we have attacked Sassinia for - attacking a country's government simply because it was unstable.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

New Roma Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roma Republic » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:15 pm

Allanea wrote:Official Reply from the Free Kingdom Allanea:

If you advance to attack the New Sassinian government, you become exactly what we have attacked Sassinia for - attacking a country's government simply because it was unstable.

Official Reply to Allanea
We shall comply with your arguments. We shall not incorporate the Arabic Peninsula territory into the Republic. Now, what should we do about Egypt?

The Polarian Empire
Minister

Founded: Jun 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Polarian Empire » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:37 pm

Shikamaru Nara

Caledonian Diplomat to the Kingdom of Sassinia

Sassinian Captial of Terz

September 8th, 2069 ATB

130 Hours

After everything that has happened in Terz, Shikamaru's mission is to introduce the ideas of a traditional Caledonian monarchy to the monarchists. Shikamaru drags one of the protesters into a corners and in Arabic asked "Who is the leader of the monarchist rebels, I am on your side. " . For a sign of respect for the monarchy, he holds up a pin showing the Sassinian imperial flag. The protester stops struggling before anyone could notice, they walled into the palace where King Ireni Murd resides. The protester and Shikamaru went through security and went on to the the monarchs chamber then knocks the door..
BREAKING NEWS:
New Caledonians are prompted to vote in the upcoming referendum to grant the state of Bennu greater autonomy or not. Elections for the Chancellor of the Dominion has the whole nation on edge.

Quirina
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Quirina » Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:51 pm

International Waters
As the Allied forces are having different goals in the counteroffensive war against Sassinia, the commanding admiral of the 98th SATF sent a letter to the Command about his concern over the ongoing tensions and the recent successes of his men on sea and land.

To: Imperial Command of the Knights of the Garden of Eden
From: Command of 98th Surface Action Task Force, Imperial Panatian Navy

Our men-at-arms at sea and shore are successfully doing their duties for the Father Empire, and now I come unto this conclusion, to my Lords and to the Emperor himself, of high regard and respect I stand for, my life and honor for him, I dare to say such words, with all wisdom and credibility as the commander of the men-at-arms on board here at the waters of international jurisdiction.

The Sassinian republic fell, and a new one rose at the Egyptian mainland. Our allies and our forces have successfully and conquering parts of the Sassinian realm for almost a week now with haste and power as we strive to bring the cockroach foe down to its knee. I came with this letter as sign of my willingness to die for the Father Empire.

Our forces, the Ninety-Eight Surface Action Task Force of His Imperial Highness and Grace, the King-Emperor of All Dominions of the Federation, will implement a no-sail, no-fly, quarantine zone over the Egyptian land as the two Battleship Squadrons of His Highness shall be commanded to take over the Persian Gulf and secure all pro-monarchist assets be safe from relative harm. Shall I be held responsible for the failure of my actions, I am happy to be rewarded with the rightful judgment of His Highness with all my heart and body.

This I commence, in the Name of the Higher Sovereign, our Lord Saviour of the Empire, and for him, His Imperial Highness and Grace, the King-Emperor of All Dominions of the Federation. Long live the King-Emperor, long live the Father Empire!

After receiving the letter, the Archminister of Defense signed the letter for approval, though the action was already commenced as the letter was read. The Archminister sent back a letter as a reply to the 98th SATF Commander, but this time, is address to the whole Allied Royal Forces.

To: All Allied Royal Forces
From: Archminister of the All Dominions of the Federation of the Holy Empire of Panatia

Our naval forces are moving in from international waters to enter the Mediterranean waters. We shall conduct a no-fly, no-sail, quarantine zone in the Egyptian mainland. Our action is to contain the remaining pro-republican forces remaining in Egypt. Our Council of War is deciding the terms of surrender of the Government-In-Exile of the Sassinian Republic, for we do not recognize the new sovereignty imposed by the Sassinian president in his sudden usurpy to power over a foreign land without the peoples' consent, as far as we see it.

One of our main goals, aside from the spreading of the True and Rightful Majestic Governance in the world affairs, is to instill individual liberty at the price of maintenance of arms. Now that we are enacting upon our views, we shall make sure that this conflict that has been making our troops, of both sides, tiresome of the hardships of war and violence in their everyday encounter. We shall end such inhuman event through peaceful resort. Unless the Sassinian government fails to cooperate, we will have Gehenallia do its part for the rest of the conflict until none shall dare to stand.

To: Government-In-Exile of the Sassinian Republic
From: Council of War, Archminister of the All Dominions of the Federation of the Holy Empire of Panatia

Surrender now, hopeless vermin, as you are. The world is not your escapade no longer. We clearly surround you, everywhere. Better to have a sound ear and still-working hand to hear our terms and sign it, than a mouth to complain about the atrocities you did against the Coalition.

We hope we're clear in our intentions in your part. We wait for your response, vermin.
एक, सच, अजेय
The Great Federated Noble States

"Strength determines the fates of the world, and the same should be applied over oppressors." - Maharajah Purva Ashvath IV

Call me Quirina.

New Roma Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roma Republic » Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:49 am

Occupied Cities
The New Roman troops switch from fighting to helping. In all towns and cities, New Roman soldiers give food, medicine, clothes, etc to the Sassinians in them. Some go to adjoining towns and give the same Humanitarian help. With Operation Punic a success, Operation Kindness is underway.

Sassinia
Senator

Founded: Dec 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Sassinia » Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:11 am

الوحدة في التنوع

To: Allied forces

The government of the new republic is willing to negotiate terms with the allied forces.

Yours Sincerely,
Sassinian Government
Last edited by Sassinia on Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
আমি একজন বাঙালি
No, we aren't the Sassanids nor descendants of them.
..and no, we aren't Muslims, either.
THE KINGDOM OF SASSINIA
Head of State: King Ireni Murd
Capital City: Terz
Population: 7,000,000,000 and counting
RP Military: 31,000,000 active, 34,000,000 reserve
Tech: MT
Map
12 [3] 4 5
Increased readiness

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:51 pm

Official Reply from the Free Kingdom of Allanea:

We are more interested in negotiating terms of peace and friendship with the monarchy that now rules in Sassinian territory.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

New Roma Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roma Republic » Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:21 am

Official New Roman Response
We do not recognize the New Sassinian Republic as a nation. They are only a separatist group. The true government of Sassinia, the monarchy, is who we shall negotiate with.

New Roma Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roma Republic » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:41 pm

New Roman forces had all occupied territories over to the Sassinian Kingdom. This decision was made late on Monday in a vote by the Senate. All military actions have ended by New Roma Republic.
Last edited by New Roma Republic on Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents