NATION

PASSWORD

GESO Master Directory List

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

The Fedral Union
Senator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fedral Union » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:11 am

Tag to find this later.
[09:07.53] <Estainia> ... Nuclear handgrenades have one end result. Everybody dies. For the M.F Republic, I guess
Member of the Galactic Economic and Security Organization
[REDACTED BY MOD]

Imperial Nalydya
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Nalydya » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:16 pm

Tag
Future Tech & Proud
Imperial Nalydian Military Assessment | Factbook
Observer of the LEAGUE OF MECHANOCRACIES!

RIP: Polar Confederation; Laptev; CAS; FBN

[23:27] <CommunistAndroids> For a second I thought you were a woman and I was confused.
Olimpiada, On the Efficacy of Anti-matter Reactive Armour: "It's so reactive, it reacts your entire regiment into atoms."

Dyste
Minister

Founded: Mar 15, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Dyste » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:27 am

Likewise, tag.
Dyste: A nation of large, long-lived, magic-using dragon-people (Draconids) ruled by a legendary adventurer. Realism? What's that?
DRACONID AND A MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!
MEMBER OF THE BROTHERHOOD OF CLAWS AND FANGS
Embassy Program
Rulers: King Tyroth, Queen Sarisa, Prime Minister Zihark Jemson
Capital: Valitora
Government Type: Semi-Constitutional Monarchy
Population: 14,457,200, Draconid Majority (60%), Kobold/Dino/Elven/Pony/Human minorities
Founded: Early 15th century
Tech: Lower-tech fantasy (can RP with PT/MT)
Canadian, fan of Video Games (Nintendo in particular) and Tabletop RPGs.
I love RP'ing, but note my schedule can be iffy at times. If you want to RP with me, TG me and we can talk.

Vetega
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Vetega » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:29 am

Taggity.
Member of GESO

DefCon Level: DefCon 1
1: Total War
2: Mobilization of forces.
3: Standby/Advance Intelligence Protocols
4: Recognition of Conflict/Embargo's and other non-violent threats
5: Peacetime

Donald Trump is evil. He must burn.
See with your mind's eye what your eyes cannot see.
'War is in our blood. It's a part of Vetegan history. We cannot escape who we are, so we've learned to embrace it. Now look at us, the Triumvirate is one the most powerful nations on this world. You can't say we didn't achieve anything else of value now.' -Supreme Commander Izon Destraud the Second

Creataris
Minister

Founded: Aug 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Creataris » Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:32 pm

tag
Knowledge is power guard it well.
How would you destroy a man? Give him power.
National Anthem

Dead Snow
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Dead Snow » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:28 am

tag yo

The Samoan Federation
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Samoan Federation » Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:46 pm

Tag*

Natornic Cultures
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 12, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Natornic Cultures » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:05 pm

Tag :P

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:43 am

Tag.

The Fedral Union
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fedral Union » Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:22 am

I'll make a note to Danius to update our news thread link to This one
[09:07.53] <Estainia> ... Nuclear handgrenades have one end result. Everybody dies. For the M.F Republic, I guess
[REDACTED BY MOD]

Deminis
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Deminis » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:26 am

tag

Mid East Oil & Luxury Minerals Corporation
Myrmidon Tactical Design
Rawlincia Agriculture Depot
New Yngen
Lyran Arms
MEOLM-Trade/Port
AIR KORENA-Port
New Yngen-Trade

I Write Like
[REDACTED BY MOD]??why??

GENERATION 38: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Taigawa
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:55 pm

Tagging this.
Tier 1, primarily anthro nation inspired by Halo, Mass Effect, and Asian culture. NS Stats are irrelevent to The Ecumene.

Alert Status
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] Alert Status: 1- Total War Declared- Use of WMDs is authorized
Neyla is the only character to ever embarress Kyoki. All Forum 7 Characters
24 years old and female.

The Fedral Union
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fedral Union » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:53 pm

It is a sad fact to report that due to inactivity the LOTE group has been removed from our list; we are saddened by this but we are sure the former members of that group will have the same perseverance just like we have had the same perseverance as a united front and a free front.

We are also sad to say that to be blunt there is no point to having a link to the Future tech advice thread in our directory. There are several reasons.

Number one: Such mutual association was never reciprocated and therefore it was unproductive to us, and more productive to them; creating a sort of brain drain issue.

Number two: there are many opinions and groups in FT, while I nor GESO is stating the advice thread is any less valid than our own or any other thread offering advice ; and indeed it does have useful advice. It is not a a valuable enterprise for members to be linked to a thread that constantly promotes one region, and two channels. This negates the entire essence of a varied and valued peer review in witch other major groups are neglected as valued sources of creativity.

Number three: We where censored in a way to stop promoting our channel and our thread because it while it may have been a bit too numerous it detracted in the way put it from the point of the thread witch was not to endorse a single group but represent all the voices and large group of rpers in future tech.

This brings us to my fourth point , no one channel or group or group of links including this list for GESO should be the claimant of being the best source of advice and information available. This is never the case in any faction, GESO as founded on a principle of varied and multiple views. Weather they are right or wrong is for the public to decide. This fundamental principle is why we have discontinued our links to the advice thread. We seek merely reciprocation, freedom of movement to and from major channels; and representations of as many dogmas as possible. This cannot happen if all that is merely said is that the best place for advice is one channel or two channels, or one thread. We have made our own mistakes and errors but what group doesn't? We don't willingly do so but it is a fact of life that it happens, we do not admit we are perfect in any way shape or form nor does any other group.

In our final view. There are many active threads; MIRC is not the only form of communications and there are talented players across the board witch would gladly offer their ideas and opinions. No one should ever claim to be the most helpful source, no one should ever claim to be the best experts. And no one should discount what other role play groups have to offer in terms of their own creativity; or sensor / drown out links to them not as a recruitment tool or as the only role play tool or way to rp; with a unified yet ignorant call of "This is all the resources you will need" we are all damaged. People need to know that they have intelligence in witch to ascertain a choice and add one two or several ideas from separate groups.

Weather one in one group is not welcome in another and vice versa this should not invalidate the freedom of choice of information and conversing. There is something to be said in closing, FT is not a complete land of absolute laws or values, it is not a landscape where the loudest should drown out those who have valid views. The Master directory in the end is a tool to give anyone who views it a choice of opinions from other threads, from other groups to rp with other than GESO and its affiliates. As well to involve themselves in more than just our OOC thread; but those of our associates and partners who wish the same expressionism we do.

Many said in the past alliances could never work and they would kill the FT role playing genre; but even now we see new nations flowing in new players asking questions. Many said we would not survive for more than a moth; but if players truly want to tare down the walls that keep creative flow from happening and the barriers that keep one opinion over the other and to stop factionalising the view on FT. Then they should equally represent what they claim. There will always be differences of opinions, different styles and environments in-witch to rp may flourish and players choosing to play with certain players is respected as their sovereign right ; that is what makes future tech so vibrant and active. Alliances do not stagnate the genre; alliances that aren't dynamic do. Groups who cannot adapt do, Alliances and individual nations can co exist without stagnation its been proven for nearly two years now . So for the sake of every player we should tare down as many barriers as we can.

The master directory list was started for one reason other than to list our own threads. It was to hold out a hand to other groups to come forth and mutually exchange threads and ideas, in friendship, this was not reciprocated. As such; while we will not dispute any validity of advice given on any other thread. We will not engage in a single sided point of reference or be towed along to reenforce views that may not average out with the rest of FT prime.

Any that wish a listing on this humble directory of ours will be allowed one; its is by our principles their rights, but we will expect some reciprocation as well, for the sake of both parties.
Last edited by The Fedral Union on Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:33 pm, edited 10 times in total.
[REDACTED BY MOD]

The Fedral Union
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fedral Union » Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:05 pm

To be added after permission :

Galaxy Wars
[REDACTED BY MOD]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents