NATION

PASSWORD

Bash at Baghdad '14! (OOC/Sign Up)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 26, 2008
Ex-Nation

Bash at Baghdad '14! (OOC/Sign Up)

Postby Ganos Lao » Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:30 am

King Daud's Palace, setting of the coronation.

Hey yo.

Since quite a bit of people expressed interest in attending the coronation of the King of Iraq in my Allah, al-Watan, al-Malik thread, I figured I'd open up a new thread to do the coronation stuff in, while the first one gets used for gathering recognitions and expressed interest about opening diplomacy, etc. While those from the first thread who've been invited to the coronation need not sign up (but they ought to keep all OOC here when the IC is created), any outsiders who want to join in the festivities must sign up here or risk being ignored. The rules are simple. No ponies, no invasions, etc.

I have to ask that no non-humans attend the coronation in general, because while I do not mind RPing with non-human nations from time to time, Iraq is currently in Bolrieg's canon, and I'd rather not risk alienating him from the story and causing disagreements with him and others. That all being said, you are free to send recognitions! If you really want in the general storyline, though, just telegram me and we can cook something up together elsewhere.

All you need to do here is post who you're sending (kids are welcome). That's it. You don't need to follow some layout where you fill out the fields. Just post here who's coming, cobble whatever info you feel I need to know in an app of your own design, and I'll approve or decline. Please note security will be handled by the Iraqis (who ICly insist on it to show they ain't a joke, yo) so you don't really need guards.

Please also note that there is to be no alcohol served or drunk at this gathering, and all food is done according to Halal specifications (if your guy or gal is a Jew, we'll see what we can be done to placate them). Please don't try to sneak any alcohol in, unless it's part of a good enough story idea (I am open to suggestions!).

Please try to stick to PG-13 (the maximum NS will allow) but don't feel afraid to do things either. See a woman you want to hit on? Go for it. Want to try to get your daughter or niece hooked up with the King of Iraq (or any other guest)? Go for it. As long as it's reasonable, you can do it. if you have any ideas, just hit me up with a TG and we'll discuss it.

I won't bore you with a tl;dr length OP, so yeah, that's about it. Just post an app, and when the IC hits, come and welcome the King and his people to the world community!

Guest List:
Queen Minister Anathit CVIII (Anathaat)
The King and Queen of Aquitayne (Aquitayne)
El Caudillo Raul Martinez de Santa-Ana and General Diego Vega (E. Cuscatlan)
General Clarence and his senior officers and Sir Andrew Foresby the McNernian Ambassador to Baghdad (Mcnernia)
Sultan Bassam Abdhullah El-Amin and Sultana Fatimah Aisha El-Amin (Nejem)
Last edited by Ganos Lao on Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:49 pm, edited 5 times in total.

This nation is controlled by the player who was once Neo-Ixania on the Jolt Forums! It is also undergoing reconstruction.

Aquitayne
Senator

Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Aquitayne » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:05 pm

i be there. wooo
[ Embassy Program | A Collection of Essays | Parliamentary Hansard | Axalon Private Military Company | My iiwiki Page ]
[ W&A: Global Intelligence | Aquitaynian Foreign Legion | Affairs of the Region | Freyport Armory ]

I'm a former N&I RP Mentor, not very active these days but feel free to reach out if I can help with anything!

"When you have power, use it to build people, not constrict them."-Bertrand Russell
"I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends."-Abraham Lincoln

Duderology - The Study of Duder.
16:08 GHawkins I continue to be amazed by Aq's ability to fuck up his own name.

Nejem (Ancient)
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Nejem (Ancient) » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:24 pm

I'll be there!
:PROUD MEMBER OF THE I.C.O.N, JOIN TODAY!:

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:14 pm

That's good, guys! Can you tell me who'll be attending ICly, though? :)

This nation is controlled by the player who was once Neo-Ixania on the Jolt Forums! It is also undergoing reconstruction.

Aquitayne
Senator

Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Aquitayne » Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:25 pm

Ganos Lao wrote:That's good, guys! Can you tell me who'll be attending ICly, though? :)

the king and the bosom. ;)
[ Embassy Program | A Collection of Essays | Parliamentary Hansard | Axalon Private Military Company | My iiwiki Page ]
[ W&A: Global Intelligence | Aquitaynian Foreign Legion | Affairs of the Region | Freyport Armory ]

I'm a former N&I RP Mentor, not very active these days but feel free to reach out if I can help with anything!

"When you have power, use it to build people, not constrict them."-Bertrand Russell
"I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends."-Abraham Lincoln

Duderology - The Study of Duder.
16:08 GHawkins I continue to be amazed by Aq's ability to fuck up his own name.

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:27 pm

Aquitayne wrote:
Ganos Lao wrote:That's good, guys! Can you tell me who'll be attending ICly, though? :)

the king and the bosom. ;)

Well, the king better be on his best behaviour or he ain't getting any. :p

El Cuscatlan
Senator

Founded: Nov 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby El Cuscatlan » Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:30 pm

Guests from: Gran Cuscatlan

- El Caudillo Raul Martinez de Santa-Ana
+ 4 operators of personal security detail

- General Diego Vega, minister of foreign relations
+ 4 operators of Personal security detail.
Gran Cuscatlan - population 718 million - is rightist junta ruled county in Latin America. | I am born again Christian.
SANTIAGO ANTI COMMUNIST TREATY ORGANISATION - WE KILL THE REDS! | INDUTRIAS SOBERRANAS - CUSCATLANI ARMS! | Cuscatlani Integralism | Guardia Anticommunista

Given title of "The AntiChe" by Lolloh 10th May 2014. Now commies tremble in fear!

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:31 pm

El Cuscatlan wrote:Guests from: Gran Cuscatlan

What will this security detail carry with them?

El Cuscatlan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby El Cuscatlan » Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:48 pm

Ganos Lao wrote:
El Cuscatlan wrote:Guests from: Gran Cuscatlan

Each has one FN Five-SeveN.
Gran Cuscatlan - population 718 million - is rightist junta ruled county in Latin America. | I am born again Christian.
SANTIAGO ANTI COMMUNIST TREATY ORGANISATION - WE KILL THE REDS! | INDUTRIAS SOBERRANAS - CUSCATLANI ARMS! | Cuscatlani Integralism | Guardia Anticommunista

Given title of "The AntiChe" by Lolloh 10th May 2014. Now commies tremble in fear!

Anathaat
Attaché

Founded: Apr 09, 2012
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Anathaat » Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:22 pm

I could have sworn that I already did this, but here we go again.

Queen Minister Anathit CVIII
&
Company (I'll fill in other characters as necessary)

McNernia
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby McNernia » Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:40 pm

Well General Clarence and his senior officers and Sir Andrew Foresby the McNernian Ambassador to Baghdad.

The Ambassador shall be accompanied by some 5 MRC Close Protection officers.

The Lt General shall be accompanied by 4 Royal Military Police Close Protection Officers.
Last edited by McNernia on Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
New Edom: Clyde Hullar Ambassador
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
Endorser of the Amistad Declaration
SIgnatory of the Amistad Declaration
IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY RPing, TG ME PLEASE, THANKS A BUNCH.
A Time of Trouble
All my posts shall be dedicated to Tom Clancy. May he Rest In Peace.
I Consider the above to be Canon. Which means I want to RP with you if you've been in those regions. Or Are.

Call me Archinia ICly and well maybe Mcnernia is plausible....I don't know.

Lore change?

Bolrieg
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bolrieg » Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:59 pm

Fantom Nastreld, Lord Ambassador Aldaes Dfragre and Julipine Kladnov will attend (I'm sure they'll be welcomed with open arms, note: Dfragre is an alcoholic and would drink wood polish if that was the only thing available.) Along with 4 Opatseg guards and 4 Jalnatzic members guarding Kladnov and 2 other guards.
Last edited by Bolrieg on Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nejem (Ancient)
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Nejem (Ancient) » Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:35 pm

Sultan Bassam Abdhullah El-Amin and Sultana Fatimah Aisha El-Amin will be attending, with a security detail of eight elite guards.

Cyrisnia
Senator

Founded: Jun 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Cyrisnia » Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:52 pm

Emperor Artarshpa of Cyrisnia will attend.
A security detail of 10 Immortals follow.
R E D L E G S

【BORN TO ABOLISH】
SOUTH IS A F**K
鬼神 Kill Em All 1859
I am free man
410,757,864,530 DEAD REBS

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:31 pm

Bolrieg wrote:Fantom Nastreld, Lord Ambassador Aldaes Dfragre and Julipine Kladnov will attend (I'm sure they'll be welcomed with open arms, note: Dfragre is an alcoholic and would drink wood polish if that was the only thing available.) Along with 4 Opatseg guards and 4 Jalnatzic members guarding Kladnov and 2 other guards.

You're kidding, right? :lol:

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:36 pm

Cyrisnia wrote:Emperor Artarshpa of Cyrisnia will attend.
A security detail of 10 Immortals follow.

What will these Immortals be carrying?

Nejem wrote:

Sultan Bassam Abdhullah El-Amin and Sultana Fatimah Aisha El-Amin will be attending, with a security detail of eight elite guards.

What will these guards be carrying?

Mcnernia wrote:Well General Clarence and his senior officers and Sir Andrew Foresby the McNernian Ambassador to Baghdad.

The Ambassador shall be accompanied by some 5 MRC Close Protection officers.

The Lt General shall be accompanied by 4 Royal Military Police Close Protection Officers.

What will the officers be carrying?

Anathaat wrote:I could have sworn that I already did this, but here we go again.

Queen Minister Anathit CVIII
&
Company (I'll fill in other characters as necessary)

Accepted.

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:37 pm

El Cuscatlan wrote:
Ganos Lao wrote:

Each has one FN Five-SeveN.

I suppose that's alright. Accepted.

Nejem (Ancient)
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Nejem (Ancient) » Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:56 pm

Ganos Lao wrote:
Cyrisnia wrote:
What will these guards be carrying?

Ceremonial scimitars and MP-443 Grachs (though if allowable they might also carry AK-47s, seeing as there is still concern about fundamentalists in Iraq).

McNernia
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby McNernia » Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:13 pm

MRC Close Protection:
x5 ASP .45 Pistols
x4 AR8 Carbines

RMP Close Protection:
x4 ASP .45
x4 AR8 Carbine
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
New Edom: Clyde Hullar Ambassador
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
Endorser of the Amistad Declaration
SIgnatory of the Amistad Declaration
IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY RPing, TG ME PLEASE, THANKS A BUNCH.
A Time of Trouble
All my posts shall be dedicated to Tom Clancy. May he Rest In Peace.
I Consider the above to be Canon. Which means I want to RP with you if you've been in those regions. Or Are.

Call me Archinia ICly and well maybe Mcnernia is plausible....I don't know.

Lore change?

Bolrieg
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bolrieg » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:38 am

Ganos Lao wrote:
Bolrieg wrote:Fantom Nastreld, Lord Ambassador Aldaes Dfragre and Julipine Kladnov will attend (I'm sure they'll be welcomed with open arms, note: Dfragre is an alcoholic and would drink wood polish if that was the only thing available.) Along with 4 Opatseg guards and 4 Jalnatzic members guarding Kladnov and 2 other guards.

It could be entertainingly awkward.

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:47 pm

Bolrieg wrote:
Ganos Lao wrote:

It could be entertainingly awkward.

Your people would most likely be interned, should they arrive here. Maybe even assassinated. So, I'll have to decline.

Mcnernia wrote:MRC Close Protection:
x5 ASP .45 Pistols
x4 AR8 Carbines

RMP Close Protection:
x4 ASP .45
x4 AR8 Carbine

I suppose, given the circumstances, I can allow this, but I would like other participants to have similar gear.

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:47 pm

Nejem wrote:
Ganos Lao wrote:

Ceremonial scimitars and MP-443 Grachs (though if allowable they might also carry AK-47s, seeing as there is still concern about fundamentalists in Iraq).

There's no concern currently. :)

El Cuscatlan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby El Cuscatlan » Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:49 pm

Equipment of Four diplomatic protection agents protecting each Cucco delegate:

8x LR300
8x Five-seveN

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:50 pm

El Cuscatlan wrote:Equipment of Four diplomatic protection agents protecting each Cucco delegate:

8x LR300
8x Five-seveN

As long as it's not too unreasonable, I don't mind if the guards bring armaments. After all, it's a coronation, not a military parade.

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:23 pm

Bump.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents