NATION

PASSWORD

Nationalist Rebels Attack New Austzeland (Atlas/IFC/STO/MT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Organized States
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Organized States » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:49 am

Fairford Times
PRESIDENT ELLSWORTH: "MAKE NO MISTAKE, THIS ENDS NOW."
By John Harper, Fairford Office
President Ellsworth said in a strongly worded statement earlier today at the Tan House in Fairford, that continued aggression by Fourtese and Columbion troops would end immediately. "Make no mistake, this ends now. You're with us or you're against us." The President said, will announcing multiple harsh sanctions against District XIV and Columbion, including travel bans and total embargoes. The President also went on to say that other action may be taken in the future, though military action hasn't come up as an option at the moment, Officials said.

Comments (5)
Note: Comments do not express the official opinion of the Fairford Times
Jim184:
God damn. About freaking time.

Superleft:
Oh look, Ellie dragging us into something again.

The_Frankster:
@Superleft, Shut up commie.

Pegasususus:
I like Pandas. Ellsworth should do more on Panda conservation.

Doriseristrfdrfer:
Want to win a free phone? Just click this link. I made 59,000 a week just by clicking this link! New tapes of New Simpson diva Goldi Fisher leaked!
http:THISISNOTAWEBSITE.os
Last edited by Organized States on Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Thank God for OS!- Deian
"In the old days, the navigators used magic to make themselves strong, but now, nothing; they just pray. Before they leave and at sea, they pray. But I, I make myself strong by thinking—just by thinking! I make myself strong because I despise cowardice. Too many men are afraid of the sea. But I am a navigator."-Mau Piailug
"I regret that I have only one life to give to my island." -Ricardo Bordallo, 2nd Governor of Guam
"Both are voyages of exploration. Hōkūle‘a is in the past, Columbia is in the future." -Colonel Charles L. Veach, USAF, Astronaut and Navigation Enthusiast

Pacific Islander-American (proud member of the 0.5%), Officer to be

Austzelande
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Austzelande » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:21 am

Rebel-held territory, Austzeland

The constant bombing runs and the ground offensive over the past days have crippled rebel defensive & offensive abilties. At least 2,324 rebels were already dead, with an additional 7,365 wounded, out of a total manpower of 15,000 fighters. The Serkala Airport, which was to be used to launch some scavenged MiG-15 and MiG-21 jets was destroyed, rendering it impossible for jets to take off from the airport. The destroyed power plants essentially crippled a majority of production capabilities, rendering factories that could produce munitions & vehicles useless. AA defenses used by the rebels were also heavily damaged, which would allow for government aircraft to bomb even more targets, which was nearly fatal for rebel forces currently.

Despite all the damage caused over the past days, the fighters commanded by Colonel Kottwitz knew that one thing was clear - the ANP were taking heavy casualties, and couldn't keep fighting like they were for long.

New Austzeland
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Austzeland » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:26 am

25/08/2014 - NADF Launches Counter-Attack on Fourtese Forces: The NADF has officially began a counter-attack against the invading Fourtese forces today, with elements from NADF forces and even National Guard units back from being trained by the NADF earlier this month, have begun a counter-attack to repel the invading Fourtese forces. The force consists of over 370,000 National Guard soldiers, and 134,600 NADF soldiers. Hundreds of tanks and lots of AA units used from the first attack on Zavodsk have been sent to the battlefront north-east of Zavodsk to repel the oncoming invasion, while cooperating with other Coalition forces that have deployed forces to do the same. New Austzeland will be leading the attack, as the most advanced & state of the art weapons are employed.

The front in the northeastern area of New Austzeland to take Serkala back has not been forgotten, though. NADF and Coalition forces continue their push against the rebel forces today, despite enduring heavy artillery fire. Though their biggest priority is seizing Serkala and then focusing attention to the front in Zavodsk, they have been assigned with finding the missiles that the Columbionites have brought into New Austzeland, and either capturing or destroying as many of them as they possibly can. The forces attacking Serkala and the area around the city have been assigned with capturing as many types of enemy vehicles as possible too, for undisclosed purposes.

In other news, a large defensive line has been created with mostly National Guard and some NADF components along the border between the Fourtese Republic and New Austzeland. The war still continues to rage on, however. It can only be hoped that the war does not lead to a Second Great War throughout Atlas.

Pictured above: A NADF soldier flashes the V-sign for victory as he heads off to the battle near Zavodsk.

Comments

By

DudeManKid1243
- 6 mins Ago

The Columbionites and Fourtese are gonna really regret their decision to attack New Austzeland within the next week!

29 Likes |

3 Dislikes
Reply |

Like |

Dislike

Show Replies

By donosa

- 2 mins Ago

May God make the invaders burn in hellfire!

91 Likes |

7 Dislikes
Reply |

Like |

Dislike

Show Replies

By REMOVEFOUrtese

- 58 min Ago

invadrs r the stink smell, invadrs ar the stink. columbioniets, go honme. u have no plas here.... ahahahhahjjha fourtes and columbiuonite we will never forgeve u. cetnik RAscal FUCK asshole culumbionite fourtes asshole stink sqhipere shqipare... fourtese murder best day of my life... ahahahha FOURTESN WE WILL GET YOU~! do not forget last week... hahahahhha idiot fourtsee and columbionite smeell so bad.. wow i can smell it frm here. REMOVE FOURTESE FROM THE PRESMISES. you will get slaughtered. austzeland+carlos+bratislav+legatia+valaran=kill columbion... tupac aliv in new austzeland, tupac making album of austzeland. fast rap tupac austzeland. we are rich and have hgold now hahahaha ha bedcause of tupac... columbions r poor stink fascist... they live in a hovel hahahha, fourtese live in a yurt. tupac aliv #1 in new austzeland fuck tyhe columbion... fuck the fourtese repblic... 2pac aliv real strong use rap magic wizard power eradicate fourtese farm animal .. ahahahha i spit on ther flag. ape zoo fuk president faye is lay stinky egg this egg hatch and fourtes was born. austzeland greattst countrey
User was banned for this post. Reason: Hate Speech, Offensive Language

237 Likes |

140 Dislikes
Reply |

Like |

Dislike

Show Replies

Note: This is SIC, only Coalition forces can see this in RP terms.

The commander of the coalition forces, Colonel Alexej Zdislav, already had a strategy in mind for the counter-attack. The type of attack would be a so-called "Envelopment". The envelopment is a combination flank-and-frontal attack especially favored by the NADF. The envelopment may be directed on either or both the enemy's flanks, and is accompanied by a simultaneous frontal attack to fix the enemy's forces. The deeper the envelopment goes into the enemy's flanks, the greater the danger of being enveloped oneself. Therefore, the necessity of strong reserves and organization of the enveloping forces in depth is empathized. Success of the envelopment depends on the extent to which the enemy is able to dispose his forces in the threatened direction. Infantry, mechanized & armored forces will be cooperating heavily in the attack. When the enemy has well prepared positions with natural or constructed tank obstacles, the infantry attacks before the tanks and clears the way. The objective of the infantry is to penetrate into the enemy position and destroy enemy antitank weapons to the limit of it's strength and the fire power of it's own support weapons, augmented by additional support and covering fire from the tanks and artillery weapons sited in their rear. Mechanized & limited armored forces will still cooperate with infantry during this, however. Because of this, every NADF section will have at least two men with AT launchers with them. When the tank obstacles in front of the enemy position are already destroyed, and no or minimal additional tank obstacles are to be expected in the depth of the enemy's main defensive position, the infantry breaks through simultaneously with the tank unit. The infantry attack is conducted in the same manner as it would be without the cooperation of tanks. Heavy infantry weapons are kept in readiness to fire at possible newly discovered antitank positions. Of particular importance is protection of the open flanks by echeloning the flank units and employing heavy weapons at the flanks.

Leaked image of Austzelandi rocket artillery launching.
Last edited by New Austzeland on Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
I am a 21 year old Canadian, and am hopelessly addicted to old Mitsubishis and anime
PROS:$300 sh*tboxes that barely run
ANTI:Nice cars

District XIV
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby District XIV » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:33 am

Office of the President of District XIV

ADDRESSED TO: National governments supporting the Austzelandi government
FROM: President Mikhael Faye, the Fourtese Federated Republics
SUBJECT: Warning

Comrades, friends, acquaintances, enemies, and good old pals... I come before you today with a proposal. You see, I maintain a force of approximately 450,000 troops in the northwestern Austzelandi territories, specifically surrounding Zadovsk. If you were to say... grant me said territory then I will peacefully withdraw most of my troops and incorporate the granted territory into the Fourtese Federated Republics.

If, however, you fail to approve of this proposal and wish to continue fighting instead, then I'll have you know that we will happily drag New Austzeland into a long and bloody war.

This has been your first warning.

Signed,
President Mikhael Faye, the Fourtese Federated Republics

District XIV
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby District XIV » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:44 am

Artillery and air strikes rained upon the Fourtese forces. A shot would collide with the ground, and thereafter lied a large crater, and occasionally some dead Fourtese soldiers. They prepared the AA guns and aimed them at Korongolese forces.

"Men! Aim... there! There!" a captain pointed into the sky as multiple Korongolese bombers flew over their heads. The gunners aimed up, preparing to fire. Their guns were ready. Soldiers rushed around, reloading their guns and such; a commander ordered the tanks to set a up a circle that surrounded/protected the AA guns and artillery, which they did.

Fourtese artillery launches rockets.
"Alright, alright..." murmured the captain, awaiting approval of the commander; seconds passed. The commander flashed him a thumbs up. "FIRE! NOW!" the sound of explosions and heavy AA gunfire rattled the air as the AA gunners unleashed their wrath upon Korongolese air forces.

M1 Abrams tanks surrounding the gunners, forming a tight circle with a diameter of approximately 50 meters. The tanks had their guns ready to fire incase those sneaky Austzelandis pulled any tricky shit.

As the tanks pulled into positions, soldiers prepared their Kooryong artillery, powering them up and aiming at Austzelandi forces that had begun to start a 'counter-offensive'. Rockets were loaded into the tubes through the back, and soldiers took their places in preparation to fire said rockets. They awaited the commander's orders.

"Alright, men. Are the rockets ready?" asked the commander, inspecting each rocket launching system carefully, and also ensuring they were aimed at Austzelandi ground forces. The soldiers each gave him a silent nod in reply.

"Good! We're all set; fire on my call... 3! 2! 1! Fire!" more explosions rang out as rockets flew from the Kooryong systems out into the northeast of Zadovsk where the soldiers could spot Austzelandi ground forces with their binoculars.

Dragomerian Islands
Minister

Founded: Aug 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Dragomerian Islands » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:48 am

Chazicaria wrote:.....

At sea, New Austzeland

Just before the battle between the Dragomerians and Chazicarians had begun, a blanket of CIWS and short range missiles had been placed over the fleet, guaranteeing that any cruise missiles trying to impact an Imperial ship would have an extremely hard time doing so. Nevertheless, a missile from the Dragomerians did make it past, although the rest were destroyed. This missile struck the bridge of a destroyer directly, killing its captain and leaving the ship in a state of emergency.

The rail guns managed to do slightly more damage, crippling a frigate and one of the comm arrays on a cruiser.

Revenge would be swift however, as the second barrage of Chazicarian cruise missiles was seconds away from impacting, and with the Legatian barrage having taken much of the attention away from these missiles, they'd be much more likely to strike their targets, the carrier and juggernauts. In addition to this, the second volley of aircraft-launched anti-ship missiles was also about to strike, aiming for the same targets as the cruise missiles. It would take a literal act of god to save those behemoths now.

QUOTE EDITED:--DELETED UNRELATED TEXT--

The aircraft that were charged with defending the fleet (see a previous post for more details) destroyed most of the missiles heading towards the fleet, while the fleet itself took out the rest. The fleet was not even trying, as they were purposefully stalling for the massive number of incoming ships to arrive and surround the enemy fleet.

The Dragomerian fleet fired more missiles and Rail Gun Rounds at the Chazicarian fleet and some stealth bombers and fighters were heading towards the Chazicarian fleet as well.

Meanwhile.....
A message was sent:
TO: Fourtese Federated Republics
We laugh at your attempt at persuasion. Bring It On! Nothingness awaits those whom attack our allies.
We do however, like placing bets. If you can take Danluka within 30 days, my government will withdraw from the war.
I will state that any action against Dragomerian soldiers will be returned in kind. If you loose this bet and do not
reach the Capital in time, we will wipe out your capital. Good luck!
Last edited by Dragomerian Islands on Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Member of the following Alliances:
International Space Agency
IATA
:Member of the United National Group:
INTERNATIONAL JUSTICE SYSTEM FOUNDER
WAR LEVEL
[]Total War
[]War Declared
[]Conflict
[]Increased Readiness
[x]Peacetime
IMPORTANT NEWS:

None

District XIV
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby District XIV » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:53 am

Dragomerian Islands wrote:
TO: Fourtese Federated Republics
We laugh at your attempt at persuasion. Bring It On! Nothingness awaits those whom attack our allies.
We do however, like placing bets. If you can take Danluka within 30 days, my government will withdraw from the war.
I will state that any action against Dragomerian soldiers will be returned in kind. If you loose this bet and do not
reach the Capital in time, we will wipe out your capital. Good luck!

TO: King Dragomere

If you had been paying attention, you would know that it is not within our interests to take Danluka.
Our primary goal is to pacify the northwest territories, particularly Zadovsk, and hold a peaceful,
fair referendum under which the citizens of said territory will decide whether or not to secede.
Last edited by District XIV on Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

New Austzeland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Austzeland » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:10 pm

OOC: A video that explains the Spice bomb better

Small drones were used covertly above Fourtese positions. What was seen were numerous tanks, AA and artillery sites. Though the AA was a threat for aircraft carrying bombs, the Fourtese forces would soon learn what the capabilities of the Spice 250 guided bomb. The Spice-250 is a guided bomb that can be launched from jets, and some NAAF F-29A Warriors have been modified to fire this very accurate, and deadly missile. Though this would not be relied on to take out enemy vehicles and defenses, it would be used to weaken the stronger concentrations of the enemy vehicles. The Spice bombs were capable of firing missiles outside of the effective firing range of Fourtese AA and SAM systems, and the jets firing these munitions used that to their advantage. Over 150 bombs were launched at the Fourtese vehicles of all sorts. After AA capabilities were weakened, or destroyed if possible - even more NAAF aircraft would be deployed to pound the enemy positions with attack jets & attack helicopters.

Meanwhile, S-GRU teams had covertly infiltrated enemy lines overnight, with the intent of wreaking havoc on enemy command structures and equipment, and causing disorientation...
I am a 21 year old Canadian, and am hopelessly addicted to old Mitsubishis and anime

New Carloso
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Carloso » Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:02 pm

Carlossian Broadcasting Corporation

SUPREME CHANCELLOR DECLARES WAR ON COLUMBION

Carlossian destroyers in Austzelandi waters earlier today.
News >> International Incidents >> War >> New Austzeland Civil War 25/08/2014

Moments after the deadline for Columbions's withdrawl from the conflict in New Austzeland passed, Supreme Chancellor Carl Tobin made an address to members of parliament and the media, declaring war on President Huntleigh's government. The Chancellor issued a final warning to Columbion yesterday at approximately 7:20 Carlossian Central Time, calling for a complete withdrawl of all troops and missile systems from Austzelandi territory to a state of Status quo ante bellum. It was ignored by the Columbionite government. The Chancellor also called for an invasion of Columbion by the IFC and the overthrow of President Huntleigh.

Antimissile systems were being deployed across the country earlier ahead of the deadline, when it looked at lunchtime that it had been ignored. Ships are already reportedly firing cruise missiles into Northern Austzeland, some landing in Columbionite territory.

Speaking to members of the media from the IFC and members of parliament, he said.

"It is with great sadness, that I inform you that the government of Columbion has ignored the warning given by me yesterday evening, and has opted to further intensify its operations in Northern Austzeland. Carlossian vessels are now mobilising to launch into these occupied territories and also directly into the Columbionite border. As of now, a state of war exists between the Federal Republic of Carloso and the Republic of Columbion.

Meanwhile, Carlossian and Emmerian forces continue to push the boundary of the insurgents further north after a decisive win at Vybor which saw a rebel siege repulsed. The funerals of the 4 men that died will take place later this week while over 50 recover in a hospital in Iyui.

We will continue to publish articles in relation to the New Austzeland Civil War as the conflict unfolds. Hopefully, peace can be made.
THE OFFICIAL FACTBOOK OF CARLOSO | FatChineseGuy: Official Mascot | Proud Member and Minister for Defence of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION! | FEEL FREE TO JOIN ATLAS | CARLOSSIAN BROADCASTING CORPORATION

Emmerian Republic
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Emmerian Republic » Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:52 pm

Zavodsk, New Austezland
Dozens of Emmerian QA-10 drones are jetting towards Fourtese positions for close air support runs

The Battle of ZAvodsk has raged on and the Emmerian along with the coalition forces are trapped by the Fourtese units. Rocket artillery fires at their position and thcoalition aircrafts are engaging the Fourtese aircraft. Formations of 14 QA-10 Drones have arrived at Zavodsk to provide close air support. The Emmerian Rangers gives out the coordinates for the Fourtese artillery positions. The Marines are taking defensive actions against the artillery units.
Four Emmerian QA-10s fires thair cannons at the Fourtese northeast from Zavodsk. A Ranger squad, lead by Holl Sower, has arrived to hold teh defensive lines norteast from Zavodsk as his 5 man squad reaches the front.

75th Ranger Regiment Holl Sower:"Command, this is Viking Actual. Are you still there?"

Command: "Affirmative, Viking Actual, but we're losing ground. We need you to help reinforce the main-front. Fourtese are hammering the coaltion position at Kilo Foxtrot, We need every available Emmerians to reinforce northeast sector."

Holl Sower:"On our way. Any word from Captain Dallas command post?"

Command: "Negative. Defensive teams were holding that position. Air Force are sending bombers to even the odds."

The Rangers moves towrds a house with a balcony and goes up some stairs to a balcony with an Gatling Gun.

Cpl. Hudson: "We're losing the northeast sector, I need someone on that gun now!"

Holl Sower: "Get on that gun and start laying down fire! I'll direct CAS!"

Mitchell gets on the Gatling MG and guns down enemies that are visible.

Holl Sower:"Command, where's that air support!"

Command: "QA-10 drones are RTB at this time. It's gonna take some time to get them back to you."
The Rangers holds and oversees the artillery shells firing from hills northeast from Zavodsk, Making them a easy target for the drones. The Emmerians soldiers are moving desparately as they moved the wounded out of the combat zone. Emmerian F-15Es drops JDAMs at teh Fourtese position, A-10 WArthogs firing their cannons. M-1 Abrams firing their sabot shells at the tanks behind the embankments.

Command:"A10s are on station and ready for tasking."

Holl Sower:"Drones are ready to go! Waiting on you"

Lerod Mitchell" I'm on it!!"
Mitchell pulls out a tablet to control the QA-10 drones. Rerouting them for strafe runs, two QA-10s takes out the chopper firing on their position and some enemy soldiers as well as some tanks. As Mitchell's control to the drones goes back tom the drone center, the other 12 QA-10 drones flies northeast from Borisgrad and fires their cannons at the Fourtese
The Union of the Emmerian Republic

DEFCON LVL

5 [4] 3 2 1

Active Emmerian military personnel: 10,421,707

Chazicaria
Minister

Founded: Jul 03, 2009
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Chazicaria » Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:55 pm

OOC: Quick post. Trying to figure some things out before I post any more.

TO: President Mikhael Faye, the Fourtese Federated Republics
FROM: Emperor Eric V, United Imperial Republic of Chazicaria

You insult me. You actually have the nerve to insinuate that I should take your country's threats seriously?

The armies of Chazicaria, fighting alongside the Coalition, are going to eradicate every trace of your military presence in New Austzeland. Once New Austzeland's sovereignty is secured, we're going to burn your nation to the ground. Within a year, your head will be on a pike, Mr. President.

This isn't a warning. This is a promise.

Skies Over Northwestern New Austzeland

The first of the Chazicarian bombers had just arrived in New Austzeland, and they were more than ready to do some damage to the advancing Fourtesian troops.

In total, there were 24 stealth heavy bombers escorted by 48 F-7 stealth fighters. Each bomber's payload consisted of 2 large thermobaric bombs, each equivalent to 20 tons of TNT, as well as a few pieces of incendiary ordnance. Targets for the thermobaric weapons were primarily concentrated groups of equipment or people, while the incendiary bombs were to be directed towards groups of soldiers, maximizing impact on morale.

District XIV
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby District XIV » Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:00 pm

Chazicaria wrote:TO: President Mikhael Faye, the Fourtese Federated Republics
FROM: Emperor Eric V, United Imperial Republic of Chazicaria

You insult me. You actually have the nerve to insinuate that I should take your country's threats seriously?

The armies of Chazicaria, fighting alongside the Coalition, are going to eradicate every trace of your military presence in New Austzeland. Once New Austzeland's sovereignty is secured, we're going to burn your nation to the ground. Within a year, your head will be on a pike, Mr. President.

TO: Emperor Eric V

You and I both know that war is not in the best interests of anyone... myself included.
You can ignore my threats, please, do, I'm not kidding. I would actually like to solve this conflict
peacefully; it disdains me that such large force was used on my part; I'll formally withdraw if
we can reach an agreement regarding the northwestern territories.

Would you quit calling us "Fourtesian", please? You know that's not our demonym.
Last edited by District XIV on Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

District XIV
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby District XIV » Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:48 pm

District XIV... Leaves The War?!
President Faye: "peace is the only way."
News » International » ACW | Aug 25

In a shocking move in the Federal Senate, President Faye proposed ending the war in New Austzeland, as well as declaring Fourtese Military Protocol #1000 null and void. He stated his reasoning being for "national security, both financially and physically," and, "we request that international forces lay down their arms and choose to pursue peace in New Austzeland, because peace is the only way." 'War supporters' were in outrage, but eventually backed down after the President throughly explained the movement.

The war ended, formally, as of 2:59 PM in the Federal Senate.

Fourtese troops, all 450,000 of them, are "to return to the motherland [by tomorrow]", said President Faye.

"Even though our troops are withdrawing," stated a spokesperson for the Ministry of Foreign Relations, "we'll be airdropping humanitarian aid in regions of New Austzeland that have been ravaged by the war the most; it's our duty as a wealthy nation to help those in need, both domestically and internationally."
Last edited by District XIV on Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Legatia
Minister

Founded: Nov 30, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Legatia » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:36 pm

LEGATIA TO DEPLOY 10 ADDITIONAL LEGIONS TO NEW AUSTZELAND, CONFLICT ESCALATES

A Legatian C-148 transport plane taxis at Castrum
Apollinarius, deploying for New Austzeland.

The Imperator has made an official statement today that in light of recent matters, 10 more legions will be deployed to supplement the 8 already in New Austzeland to repel incoming forces, and in light of that will be putting Legatia full on in the war.

"Legatians, our ally stands threatened, and we are not one to let our friends go. With impending invasions from numerous nations, the defense must stand. "

The additional legions will begin massive extensions to the already overburdened Castrum Firmum and immediately after that said legions will be deployed along New Austzeland's northern border, focused around Zavodsk.

This is another bold move made by Legatia, in hopes to end this pitiful and blood-stained war quickly. But some citizens are wondering if 10 entire additional legions are worth it.

The Democratic Republic of Greece
Secretary

Founded: Aug 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Democratic Republic of Greece » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:40 pm

GREECE WORLD NEWS: The Prime Minister Sends 1,000 Hellas Navy Seals From the 6th Division to Borisgrad

ABOUT THE 6TH DIVISION OF THE HELLAS (GREECE) MILITARY:
The 6th Division from the Hellas Navy Seals is THE BEST group of 
militants out if the Hellas military. There are about 61,000+. The 6th
Division, being the best, are followed by the 7th Division, the 4th
Division and then on and on until the 1st Division. There are 10
Divisions total. The 6th Division is mostly used for special
operations, like assassinations, highly needed operations,
or for protecting citizens of a country, and more. A different type
of artillery are used with the 6th Division Special Forces. Some
include:

FIREARMS:

*M240
*M14
*M82A1
*M4A1
*MK48
*MTAR21
and more

LAUNCHERS:

*SMAW
*M72 LAW
*FIM 92 Stinger

The Hellas SEALs are getting prepared. All 1,000 are expected to be dropped off via C-130 to the Vybor military airport and will then move into Borisgrad to help, aid, and PROTECT the citizens there.

[MORE INFORMATIOM LATER - ALSO A BETTER I.C. POST TOO]
Last edited by The Democratic Republic of Greece on Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Member of THE INTERNATIONAL UNION!

Total Greece Military Personnel: 1,317,475
Active: 717,898
Reserve: 435,519
Prime Minister of Greece: Prime Minister Hughart
Population: About 57 Million
Community of Free People's Civil War: Won
Nationalist Rebels Attack New Austzeland: Ongoing
NEWS: Hellas Navy SEALs Arrive in New Austzeland

Wolfbenz
Envoy

Founded: Apr 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Wolfbenz » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:05 pm

The Kolbenz Times

400 soldiers arive in Vybor
Wolfian soldiers from the 8th Land Division carry equipment through the outskits of Vybor

Vybor-New Austzeland: 400 troops have arrived in New Austzeland a few hours ago, preparing to fight the nationalist rebels and their allies. 200 soldiers from the 8th Land Division of Wolfbenz, 100 soldiers from the 10th Land Division, and 100 men from the  7th Air Force Squadron. The Wolfian Government will most likely send more men as the war progresses.

Bazrasha
Envoy

Founded: Aug 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Bazrasha » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:49 pm

(Fellow IFC member hope I can get in a quick post)

Tammuz Authorizes Logistical Support for IFC War Efforts in Austzeland
Picture: Bazrashi Air Force starting to help the flow of supplies to IFC combatants fighting Terrorist in Austzeland

As of this morning President Makud al-Hejaz has authorized the opening of Bazrashi military airbases and the Bazrashi Air force to both supply flights for medical and military equipment as well as to act as a refueling and repeat station for aircraft in need. This comes just before official General Assembly elections are to be finished given the president a much need window of in which he is able to hold special powers since the whole of the General Assembly is no longer in quorum and lacks the ability to do so.

The President has however made it clear his intentions to keep whatever military presence in the conflict to not be forceful in nature. The extent of the air forces ability is to supply IFC forces and provide things like in flight refueling and are not allowed to take part in military attacks and the Air Force has grounded any attack aircraft from flying over the conflict zone until further notice as well as a proclamation authorizing no flights originating from Bazrasha from flying in or withing 100 miles of the conflict zone. He has also stated that the only time he were to send troops to the area would be as part of a multinational peacekeeping mission and has said no Bazrashi troops unless they are part of the RRF will be sent into combat in the area.

So far this has gained mixed reviews with some saying that our presence is unneeded. Prominent political philosopher Mumam Knsyryan has come out saying "We can not honestly believe this is only to stay a limited engagement? I'm sure the second a BUAF (Bazrashi United Air Force) aircraft is shot down we will see our fellow countrymen pour into the region to fight a war which is not ours to worry about. I wouldn't put it past the Government to plant explosives in an aircraft so they could say it was shot down and go it for the war."

On the other extreme some have said it's not enough and that the only way for Bazrasha to truly help is to send in troops. Although this opinion is few and far between and as of now we have not found a person to question on the topic. For the most part however people seem content with the move to help IFC forces in the on going insurgency.

We will keep you updated on any future developments as they appear.

Ardoki
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Ardoki » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:55 am

Ardokian Government Halts Reinforcements to New Austzeland

No More Ground Forces Shall be Sent, However Air, and Support Units are Still Being Sent
Minister of Defence: "We feel, as if our current contingent in NA, is sufficient for the time being."

Premier Alastar Connelly, head of government of the Social Democratic Republic of Ardoki.

Ardokian reinforcements to New Austzeland have been canceled. There are no plans to increase our force in New Austzeland at the moment. Our current force will remain, until stability and safety has returned to New Austzeland.
Premier Alastar Connelly: "The current situation in New Austzeland is a lot calmer and more in the coalition’s favour at the moment. We have no plans to increase the size of our force there, however our current force shall remain their and protect our ally."

Tuesday 26 August 2014

Minister of Defence Éimhín Coughlin
Ardea, Ardoki - In a brief press conference earlier today, the Minister of Defence announced that the previous 200 000 ground troops previously being sent to New Austzeland, are now not going at all. He explained that the withdrawal of Fourtese forces, and the increased presence of allied forces in New Austzeland, presented a situation where an increased Ardokian presence was not needed. He furthered on his statement that the main reason for the previous emergency reinforcements, was to protect the 21st Corps (Total of 50 000 ground troops) from the "oncoming horde of Fourtese Neo-Nazis", and since the 21st Corps is no longer under serious threat (due to both the withdrawal of the Fourtese from the conflict, and the increased coalition presence) those reinforcements are no longer warranted. However, he expressed that the 21st Corps would remain in New Austzeland until the country is in a safe and stable position, and he hinted that if the New Austzeland government requested, the 21st Corps could possible stay behind and help in the rebuilding of the country.

Premier Alastar Connelly, the head of government of Ardoki, also furthered the statements of Minister Coughlin, and expressed the deep friendship Ardoki has for New Austzeland, how he hopes our two countries can further our friendly relations, and how we shall assist in any way possible to help in the rebuilding of New Austzeland. Almost everyone in Ardoki, is supportive of the canceling of reinforcements, as it is obvious they are not needed. However certain militaristic elements of Ardoki, have called for the immediate invasion of the Fourtese Democratic Republic, in response to the damage they have inflicted on a noble and just ally, and for their support of Neo-Nazism and genocide (as many thousands if innocent Islamic civilians have been killed, just for being themselves). However the Ardokian government has remained largely silent on this issue, though it has insisted that the Fourtese must pay heavy reparations for their crimes, and the damage they have caused to New Austzeland.

Kiera Donnelly @Kiera_Donnelly_ABC

Comments

By VeryHungryHippo49 - 4 mins Ago

I think we should raze the Fourtese Democratic Republic to the ground, and then make them pay so much in reparations they will sink to the wealth of a third world country!

34 Likes | 7 Dislikes
Reply | Like | Dislike
Show Replies

By SDPA_Fan#44 - 5 mins Ago

Long live the Social Democratic Party, let us crush all who stand in our way!

14 Likes | 2 Dislikes
Reply | Like | Dislike
Show Replies

By Zelda995 - 7 min Ago

I say we invade the Fourtese Democratic Republic, and then make them a satellite state.

59 Likes | 5 Dislikes
Reply | Like | Dislike
Show Replies
Greater Ardokian Empire | It is Ardoki's destiny to rule the whole world!
Unitary Parliamentary Constitutional Republic

Head of State: Grand Emperor Alistair Killian Moriarty
Head of Government: Grand Imperial Chancellor Kennedy Rowan Coleman
Legislature: Imperial Senate
Ruling Party: Imperial Progressive Party
Technology Level: MT (Primary) | PMT, FanT (Secondary)
Politics: Social Democrat
Religion: None
Personality Type: ENTP 3w4

Sde Dov
Diplomat

Founded: May 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sde Dov » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:56 am

To: The President of District XIV

President Faye, I personally demand that you end your military involvement on the side of the ANP which has been declared a terrorist organization by the Sde Dovian government. We will take action against your government and as of this writing, our air force is launching airstrikes on key Fourtese positions near the Austzelandi border. I hope you consider your actions wisely.

Miguel Lim,
Supreme Leader of Sde Dov

53rd Brigade temporary HQ, Zavodsk

"Soldiers, you have been sent here to help the Austzelandis take back their territory. Now we'll be launching a counteroffensive. We will fight with our fellow soldiers from other nations to help retake territory lost by the Austzelandis. The C-130s will be arriving in a few hours. We'll begin with a coordinated launching of cruise missiles at known ANP targets and airstrikes by F-15s and A-6s. Five minutes after that, we'll drop in the town of Aurania on the coast. From there we can launch attacks on ANP positions. If we can take that town, we'll win the war! FOR SDE DOV, FOR THE IFC, FOR THE AUSTZELANDIS! GLORY TO SDE DOV!"

Code: Select all
To: All allied nations on the side of New Austzeland
From: Major General Wolfgang Popovich, Sde Dovian Army, 42nd Battalion

We need assistance to launch a counter offensive on the town of Aurania on the coast 120 km from Zavodsk. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Larthinia
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Larthinia » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:34 am

Larthinia joins the conflict on Columbion's side!
The first wave of Larthinian troops marching towards New Austzeland

Larthinian president Colins Laekart, as part of STO, decided to take part in the coflict on Columbion's side. The first wave of 447 Larthinian troops is marching now towards the airplane that is going to deploy them into New Austzeland. They are going to be also in company of 50 jets.
"Columbion is in need of help, so we will help all our comrades. We anyway wanted to join the conflict against New Austzeland sometime." says Larthinian president Colins Laekart.
The airplane will leave at midnight, and arrive in the day. We wish good luck to all our Larthinian comrades fighting in New Austzeland!
Last edited by Larthinia on Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Great power comes with great responsibility.
We are a PMT nation, but we will roleplay with MT tech if needed.
Allies: Transyl.

Oh, and, you can call me Larth.
Pro: Democracy, Capitalism, anime, USA, dubstep, religion, freedom of speech, European Union.
Anti: racism, drugs, alcohol, war, Iran, ISIS, China, Putin, North Korea.
male, blonde, tall, Romanian, heterosexual, religious, you have nothing else to know about me.

Proud member of Socialist Treaty Organisation!
Member of The Titans! (RP Group)
I support Thermonuclear Warfare. Do you?
Interested in any cool MT RP.
Proud member of The Anti Democracy League!

New Austzeland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Austzeland » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:28 am

26/08/2014 - Coalition Continues Push Operation Indian Summer in Northeastern & Northwestern New Austzeland, Respects Fourtese Decision to Withdraw: Despite facing fierce resistance from the ANP and Columbionite forces in the past few days, the Coalition has continued their push to take back territory from the rebels. 44 NADF soldiers have been killed so far, with another 410 wounded. Casualties on the opposing side is an estimated 3,435 rebels, Columbionite & Fourtese soldiers killed (about 1,900 of them being rebels), with thousands more wounded. A majority of battles against rebels have been successful so far, and morale remains high among soldiers. Earlier, an air strike from Coalition forces destroyed a major base being used by ANP militants, possibly even killing a higher-up within their command structure. Despite facing severe consequences for ignoring numerous warnings, rebels have continued on with their racist policies of executing those who practice the religion of Islam. There have also been reports of rebels abusing minorities & immigrants, not just the Islamic population now.

In other news, Fourtese forces have officially withdrawn from New Austzeland. President Mikael Faye stated earlier that he has left the war for the reasons of "national security, both financially and physically". He also stated that "we request that international forces lay down their arms and choose to pursue peace in New Austzeland, because peace is the only way." Unfortunately, the rebels have been stubborn to come to a peace agreement, stating that "liberation of the Fatherland is the only way" The government of New Austzeland has stated that they are always ready for a peace agreement.

Finally, Larthinia has joined the war on the side of the rebels. This move has been heavily condemned by the government of New Austzeland, with president Oltis Javak stating that he is "disappointed that another nation has chosen to support rebels who condone racism & discrimination against those who they deem so-called "unfit" for society". There have been reports of NADF anti-air sites being erected all over New Austzeland, in the event that planes from other hostile nations attempt to break through the borders of New Austzeland. Warships with CIWS systems are already deployed in the waters of New Austzeland, and have been placed on high alert. More updates on the conflict as it unfolds, here on AAN New Austzeland.

Pictured above: A NADF soldier mans a mounted machine gun on a vehicle, near Zavodsk.

Comments

By Ahri68 - 59 mins Ago

your pantairan brothers stand with new austzeland, kick em hard

29 Likes | 3 Dislikes
Reply | Like | Dislike
Show Replies

By Fkn3rdMEU - 6 mins Ago

Cant wait to shoot me some more rebels and Columbionites lol. 3rd MEU bros sound off !

51 Likes | 2 Dislikes
Reply | Like | Dislike
Show Replies

By Somnekit - 22 min Ago

im gonna piss on each and every one of the graves of the soldiers who support the rebels

719 Likes | 70 Dislikes
Reply | Like | Dislike
Show Replies
Last edited by New Austzeland on Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dragomerian Islands
Minister

Founded: Aug 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Dragomerian Islands » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:45 am

Hearing of the Larthinian force that was heading towards New Austzeland, an Air Superiority Air Force Group of 100 fighters, immediately started to fly out to intercept the incoming aircraft. Meanwhile, the Air Force started bombing more targets in Rebel Territory, including remaining factories, train stations, government buildings, and military targets (like AA weapons, Tanks, Artillery, and soldiers).

Meanwhile.....Off the Coasts of Lyui, New Austzeland
The rest of the Navy was trapping the Legatian and Chazicarian Navies in between the incoming Main Forces that are to the East, and the Original Forces off of Lyui to the West. Now the Legatian and Chazicarian Navies were cornered between the two with no way to go around either of them.

Now the Dragomerian Naval Ships o both sides of the two enemy forces were firing large numbers of missiles (cruise missiles and anti-ship missiles) and gun fire at the two enemy forces. All the Juggernauts present, numbering at ten, were firing a total of 160 Rail Gun Rounds at the enemy ships, especially their aircraft carriers and imperial ships. The aircraft from this larger fleet now joined the original ones in attacking the enemy fleets (of course they were attacking from the other direction though).

Meanwhile.....
In Lyui, all land forces that were not already on the ground in New Austzeland, were deployed into Lyui.

ORBAT
70,000 Troops
150 Cruisers
100 Destroyers
25 Submarines
10 Transports
10 New Transports
5 Aircraft Carrier
10 Juggernauts
1,060 Aircraft
2,000 Artillery
2,000 Tanks
Anti-Air Defenses (number undisclosed)
OOC: If you need me to explain my numbers, I can go into more detail in the OOC thread, if asked.
Last edited by Dragomerian Islands on Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
Proud Member of the following Alliances:
International Space Agency
IATA
:Member of the United National Group:
INTERNATIONAL JUSTICE SYSTEM FOUNDER
WAR LEVEL
[]Total War
[]War Declared
[]Conflict
[]Increased Readiness
[x]Peacetime
IMPORTANT NEWS:

None

Larthinia
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Larthinia » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:07 am

Dragomerian Islands wrote:Hearing of the Larthinian force that was heading towards New Austzeland, an Air Superiority Air Force Group of 100 fighters, immediately started to fly out to intercept the incoming aircraft. Meanwhile, the Air Force started bombing more targets in Rebel Territory, including remaining factories, train stations, government buildings, and military targets (like AA weapons, Tanks, Artillery, and soldiers).

Meanwhile.....Off the Coasts of Lyui, New Austzeland
The rest of the Navy was trapping the Legatian and Chazicarian Navies in between the incoming Main Forces that are to the East, and the Original Forces off of Lyui to the West. Now the Legatian and Chazicarian Navies were cornered between the two with no way to go around either of them.

Now both sides were firing large numbers of missiles (cruise missiles and anti-ship missiles) and gun fire. All the Juggernauts present, numbering at ten, were firing a total of 160 Rail Gun Rounds at the enemy ships, especially their aircraft carriers and imperial ships. The aircraft from this larger fleet now joined the original ones in attacking the enemy fleets (of course they were attacking from the other direction though).

Meanwhile.....
In Lyui, all land forces that were not already on the ground in New Austzeland, were deployed into Lyui.

ORBAT
70,000 Troops
150 Cruisers
100 Destroyers
25 Submarines
10 Transports
10 New Transports
5 Aircraft Carrier
10 Juggernauts
1,060 Aircraft
2,000 Artillery
2,000 Tanks
Anti-Air Defenses (number undisclosed)
OOC: If you need me to explain my numbers, I can go into more detail in the OOC thread, if asked.

00:52 in the midnight
15th September, Tuesday, 2020

Larthinian airplane full of 447 Larthinian troops is marching through the quiet night, towards New Austzeland. Nearly all the troops were sleeping, and the not-sleeping ones were trying to sleep, so they can be full of energy for the first day in New Austzeland. The copilot was looking on GPS and Radar, trying to detect any hostile plane.
"Is there any any enemy plane detected?" Says the pilot.
"None." Says the copilot.
Suddendly, on the radar, they see a lot of green dots heading toward the purple dot-their airplane.
"OH MY FREAKING GOD...."says the copilot.
"What happened?"
"I just detected a big number of hostile jets heading towards us"
"How many jets?"
"100 jets"
The pilot immediatly turned the red alarm on. Every Larthinian soldiers suddendly woke up.
"What happened?" Asks officer Lakarg Jamger, entering the pilot and copilot's chamber.
"WE JUST DETECTED A LARGE NUMBER OF ENEMIES HEADING TOWARDS US! TELL EVERY LARTHINIAN SOLDIER TO ARM UP, WE ARE UNDER BIG DANGER!"
"Understood".
The officer goes to the soldiers and tells them to arm up and shoot towards any hostile plane they see.
"Don't try to shoot the plane, try to shoot the pilot" says officer Lakarg Jamger, surprisingly calm.
The Larthinian soldiers immediatly arm up and take their sniper rifles, ready to shoot any enemy pilot they have under sight.
The 9 Larthinian jets accompanying the airplane launch their first round of missiles towards the enemy jets.

The 9 Larthinian jets shooting their first round of missiles.
Great power comes with great responsibility.
We are a PMT nation, but we will roleplay with MT tech if needed.
Allies: Transyl.

Oh, and, you can call me Larth.
Pro: Democracy, Capitalism, anime, USA, dubstep, religion, freedom of speech, European Union.
Anti: racism, drugs, alcohol, war, Iran, ISIS, China, Putin, North Korea.
male, blonde, tall, Romanian, heterosexual, religious, you have nothing else to know about me.

Proud member of Socialist Treaty Organisation!
Member of The Titans! (RP Group)
I support Thermonuclear Warfare. Do you?
Interested in any cool MT RP.
Proud member of The Anti Democracy League!

Alahana
Minister

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Alahana » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:17 am

26/08/2014 : Alahanese reinforcements arrive
Image.
The military convoy arriving in New Austzeland.

Two days ago the High council of Alahana has approved to send additional military units to New Austzeland to support the government forces and fight the rebels.
Those forces left Warden airport yesterday and arrived today in New Austzeland. These forces include the 65th Bayline regiment and the 21th Iron regiment.

They landed in the Alahanese military base near Vybor. The 13 transport planes dropped of their payload, including soldiers, military vehicles, logistic vehicles, food, water, medical supplies. All sorts of things.
The troops that arrived are now resting in the base, they just had a long and uncomfortable flight.

21st Iron Regiment
6,000 soldiers
150x APC-119 Tagabey
15x BT-255 Guardian MBT

65th Bayline regiment
4,500 soldiers
2x V-22 Osprey
45x UH-18a2 Buffalo

TROOPS ALREADY STATIONED IN NEW AUSTZELAND
2nd support fleet
5x B-35 Albatros tactical bomber
7x A-18 Firebreath Ground assault jet
1,200x soldiers
70x BT-019 Titan Main battle tank
70x LAV-08 Blade Light attack vehicle
100x MPUV-02 II Multi-purpose utility vehicle
85x APC
10x MA-887 Crossbow Mobile artillery

1st support fleet
1x Marinia class aircraft carrier
2x Drakon Class cruiser
1x Helios class combat ship
12x Eurofighter Typhoon
15x UH-18a2 helicopter
10x AH-1Z Viper attack helicopters

2nd medical assistance force
1x Mercy class hospital ship
20x M1133 Medical Evacuation Vehicle
5x AW109
5x AW101
355x medics

71th Marinia regiment (peacekeeper force)
500x peacekeepers
50x Light attack vehicle
50x small logistics vehicle
10x large logistics vehicle
Last edited by Alahana on Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Even When broken a sword may still cut."
Crowned Republic
Monarch is Phoenix King Gerrit II
Population of 104 million

20 yrs old
"Aquarius"
Hetero
Caucasian
Belgian
Hobbies are Gaming, MMA and bodybuilding
Security agent and wannabe DJ
♫♫I'm a hardbass junkie♫♫

Embassy program | Factbook | Wiki page | Deviantart page
Tech: mainly MT/PMT | DEFCON 5: Peacetime | Demonym : Alahanese

Chazicaria
Minister

Founded: Jul 03, 2009
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Chazicaria » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:27 pm

TO: The Military Commanders of the Coalition Nations

We have an opportunity, friends.

Due to the Fourtese threat, most of us stepped up our deployments in New Austzeland. These leaves us with a massive number of troops who came here to kill the Fourtese, but with no more Fourtese to kill. As I write this, 288,000 Chazicarians are being transported here for combat operations alone, along with a huge number of naval vessels. Many of you are faced with similar prospects.

It's because of this that I come to you with a proposal. One unified, savage offensive against the enemies still located in New Austzeland. Any opposition, be they rebel or Columbionite would be run down and slaughtered. This offensive would take advantage of the full air power of all nations involved, along with any and all naval and land assets located anywhere near New Austzeland. No punches can be pulled. If we do this the right way, we can easily cast the invaders and rebels from this country, succeeding in our mission.

I await your reply.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents