NATION

PASSWORD

CAS News Network(Closed for CAS Members Only)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Bazio
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

The Bazio Mail -- Stonsa -- 03/29/2015

Postby Bazio » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:58 am

Bazio Government welcomes former President of Cabense, one of the 'terrorists' most sought by Tarazed.

Today in Stonsa came through the front door, Paul Jalubdesen that in the War of Hemispheres (2013-2014) controlled the government Cabense and the Armed Forces of Citnatal, after losing the war for Tarazedian Alliance, he fled to Barboneia, but after the local police forces give arrest warrant he fled in a clandestine ship docked in Stonsa.

Arriving in Stonsa Jalubdesen went to the Consulate of Bazio and asked to be 'accepted', saying that '' His life was in danger because of the fools in Tarazed ''.

The Government of Bazio welcomed and gave citizenship 'bazian', now it is in a city between godsá Mountains, the government inspired in him a house in a town simpatica Vannussen in godsá Mountains.

The Bazio The Mail consigiu an exclusive interview with him.

'Paul Jalubdesen, You are a terrorist as they say tarazedian newspapers?
- Please terrorist !, ?, never killed anyone, never gave the order to kill anyone, you know the tarazedian'm crazy, they like to shed blood, they secretly in times of war between Cabense and Port Charlotte, they supported the Islamic ( referring to the ISI), and they call me a terrorist? hypocrites!

''Have you recently been' condemned 'a' death penalty 'in Tarazed, while not participating in the trial, that is, if you are arrested by Interpol, you can go to Tarazed, what do you think?
- I just laugh this situation, really, I'm a citizen Moorwhynian (formerly Cabense) then I will ask for help to them if they do not accept me, I want to talk to Phillip (President of Bazio)

Paul asks to end the interview but 'launches several criticisms of the president White'

- That son of a bitch, you know you think that rules the world, think is the King of Kings, it is nothing short of a little shit, when I die I go underground, but I'll be up there with God, after all, never did any harm to anyone, on the contrary only helped, since this 'White President' there's going to burn in hell, by so many massacres, child murders in Moorwhyne, if I were a president of a powerful nation I've captured this motherfucker and pulled his head ....

The Bazio The Mail tried to contact other press officers of President Phillip, but we had no answers.
Last edited by Bazio on Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bazio
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

More information about the Attack of Bansberg.

Postby Bazio » Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:27 am

Three suspects were arrested accused of having links with the explosions in Bansberg Metro.

According to the Federal Police Bansberg, three men were arrested accused of having participated in the Terrorist attacks of Bansberg that left more than 76 dead on Friday (28 March 2015), according to the police they were shot minutes after fleeing the station after detonation of bombs.

The police Bravo Melovick talked about the suspects and said we were 4 people in the shooting.

- The film leaves no doubt that they were the instigators of terrorism, but the images shows once people has not yet been identified, it is still a fugitive, she is a dangerous person. said the policeman.

The three suspects were taken to the police station Vannussen on Sunday afternoon.

LINKED TO THE ISLAMIC STATE.

According to the delegate of the operation, it is turned on and recruited from the Islamic State.

--- In a 23-minute conversation got sensitive and dangerous information, they said, members of the Islamic State, and other CAS nations are also targets of the IS. without giving the delegate walks off into the tape where only authorized persons.

Greater Indolia
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Indolia » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:51 am

The Angrabad Times

Terrorist Strike rocks Indolia

Between the morning of Saturday, April 4th and the evening of Sunday, April 6th, a series of terrorist attacks struck the capital, Angrabad, and Mumbai, the provincial capital of Bombay. The terrorists are suspected to be linked to the Islamic State, and apparently, hit the nation bad. The attacks have started a domino effect, which now ends with the declaration of war against all terror organizations.

During a parade in Delhi, an unknown gunman rushed the Emperor's staff car and fatally shot the Emperor. The driver was also shot, and the local governer was injured. Military and non-Military police apprehended the gunman shortly after. This was only the beginning. Following the assassination, a bomb was detonated on the Mumbai Rail line, the main rail network in the city. Another gunman made an attempt on Prime Minister Gandhi, but fortunably missed the Prime Minsiter.

This, coupled with the choas in other areas, has sparked a revolt in the Indusistan Provinces, as well as other areas with a majorly Muslim populace. The army has moved into these areas, and they are yet to yield results.

Taken from the Angrabad Times

Tarazed
Ambassador

Founded: May 11, 2014
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tarazed » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:53 am

Bazio wrote:Bazio Government welcomes former President of Cabense, one of the 'terrorists' most sought by Tarazed.

Today in Stonsa came through the front door, Paul Jalubdesen that in the War of Hemispheres (2013-2014) controlled the government Cabense and the Armed Forces of Citnatal, after losing the war for Tarazedian Alliance, he fled to Barboneia, but after the local police forces give arrest warrant he fled in a clandestine ship docked in Stonsa.

Arriving in Stonsa Jalubdesen went to the Consulate of Bazio and asked to be 'accepted', saying that '' His life was in danger because of the fools in Tarazed ''.

The Government of Bazio welcomed and gave citizenship 'bazian', now it is in a city between godsá Mountains, the government inspired in him a house in a town simpatica Vannussen in godsá Mountains.

- Please terrorist !, ?, never killed anyone, never gave the order to kill anyone, you know the tarazedian'm crazy, they like to shed blood, they secretly in times of war between Cabense and Port Charlotte, they supported the Islamic ( referring to the ISI), and they call me a terrorist? hypocrites!

''Have you recently been' condemned 'a' death penalty 'in Tarazed, while not participating in the trial, that is, if you are arrested by Interpol, you can go to Tarazed, what do you think?
- I just laugh this situation, really, I'm a citizen Moorwhynian (formerly Cabense) then I will ask for help to them if they do not accept me, I want to talk to Phillip (President of Bazio)

Paul asks to end the interview but 'launches several criticisms of the president White'

- That son of a bitch, you know you think that rules the world, think is the King of Kings, it is nothing short of a little shit, when I die I go underground, but I'll be up there with God, after all, never did any harm to anyone, on the contrary only helped, since this 'White President' there's going to burn in hell, by so many massacres, child murders in Moorwhyne, if I were a president of a powerful nation I've captured this motherfucker and pulled his head ....

The Bazio The Mail tried to contact other press officers of President Phillip, but we had no answers.

OOC: Image
If you're going to make up shit about my nation's actions, please at least make it believable. Otherwise, I'd love to obliterate your cowardly excuse for a nation.
Last edited by Tarazed on Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
DEFCON 1 - Maximum readiness
DEFCON 2 - Next step to nuclear war/Armed Forces ready to deploy and engage in less than 6 hours
DEFCON 3 - Increase in force readiness above that required for normal readiness/Air Force ready to mobilize in 15 minutes
>DEFCON 4< - Above normal readiness
DEFCON 5 - Lowest state of readiness/Normal readiness

Moorwhyne
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Moorwhyne » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:59 pm

Bazio wrote:Bazio Government welcomes former President of Cabense, one of the 'terrorists' most sought by Tarazed.

OOC:What bullshit is this?

I would have had Tarazed killed if any of this shit actually happened. Tarazed has no military presence in my country....
Get your facts straight.
Last edited by Moorwhyne on Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There may be few uses for people who can't embrace reality, but there is no use for the broken who can't escape it -Khaner Annan

Most things are ok within moderation.

New Gothica
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Denunciation of Bazio.

Postby New Gothica » Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:22 pm

The Silvergarde Bulletin Issue .5

Today our President Aleksander has publicly denounced Bazio for their recent transgressions against New Gothica's ally, Tarazed. The President has said; "The Nation of Bazio is run by a fool hearty man and they are just becoming a problem more than they are a solution. I mean this when I say it. The next time Bazio threatens or spikes tension with Tarazed, war will exist between our nations. Our people and the people of the world are tired of your gerrymandering." -Aleksander Ventorii
"And those who were seen dancing were thought insane by those who could not hear the music."
~Friedrich Nietzsche
The Knight of Antaria

Confederation of imperial states
Senator

Founded: Nov 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:08 am

CIS Denounces Bazio
After Bazio recently released a lengthy report of false claims of child murders, mass killings, and other atrocities that Tarazed supposedly commits with not a shred of proof, the CIS sees this as a petty attempt at tarnishing a nations name, CIS President Leonardo Witt the V released this statement:
This has gone too far a low even for Bazio. I always knew they were bent out of shape, but to release these types of statements without even the slightest shred of proof is stooping to a low even the lowest of scum wouldn't go to. Today Bazio has lost an credibility that it is trustworthy and all I see the nation and the government as is a petty bunch of blunders trying to tarnish another nation's reputation

Greater Indolia
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Indolia » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:52 pm

The Angrabad Times

Indolia denounces Bazian Government

After the recent accusation of genocide, among other violations of Human Rights, the Indolian Prime Minister, Rajah Gandhi, officially denounced Bazio's leadership for it's uncalled for propaganda against Tarazed, an Indolian Ally. In an international press release, the Prime Minister stated:

"The recent a accusations against Tarazed is not only an insult to a fellow nation, but a foolhardy attempt to stain the reputation of a world power. Such insults to Tarazed are an insult to Indolia, and an insult to Indolia will rightfully be considered an act of war."
Last edited by Greater Indolia on Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Greater Indolia
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Indolia » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:06 pm

The Angrabad Times

Indolia to War!

This afternoon, Emperor Mohandas II ordered the mobilization of the I.A.F. The Muhgal Empire of Indolia, he declared, is now at war with Indochina, Thailand, and anyone who opposes Indolia's actions.

Due to the running out of natural resources, Indolia has turned to it's neighbors for more. As of April 2015, 15 million men have been mobilized for the takeover of Indochina. We will have more on this story as the conflict expands.
Last edited by Greater Indolia on Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Senator

Ex-Nation

CIS Legalizes Gay Marriage

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:02 am

The president of the CIS Leonardo Witt the V recently signed an act, legalizing marriage for anyone in he LGBT community. Though at the protest of Religious groups all over the CIS, Leonardo disregarded them, releasing this statement at the Live signing of the bill:
the CIS' Ideology of personal freedoms for people in the CIS, is a central part of our authoritarian democracy. We will not let some 1000 book dictate how we should react people within our country, our nation. If we are to be equals in the CIS, and work together as one functioning nation, we must be willing to co-exist. These people, whether they be gay, lesbian, bi-sexual, or transsexual should not be judged by who they choose to love. They choose to work for the glory of the CIS, and help our country work twoards greatness. That is why I am signing the equal marriage act, to give these people their long deserved marriage rights.

The bill has been signed and an influx of marriages have been occurring all over the CIS. President Leonardo continues to stand by his decision.
Last edited by Confederation of imperial states on Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

Cabense
Attaché

Founded: Sep 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Leodegar Kohler new leader of Cabense

Postby Cabense » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:11 pm

Notice of Kohler Leodegar the new leader (Paul's son) the Paramilitary Group Cabense.

'' Today is a new era!, A new story !, write a new book, the beginning of a war that will be fought to the end of humanity, and first of all, we want to make our disclaimers to the terrorists of the Islamic State operating in Middle East, and we are fighting against al-Qaeda in the Arabian peninsula here, they (al-Qaeda) try to take possession of Moorwhyne and the entire Arabian Peninsula !, but we the Cabense are here to prevent this, but the leaders of Moorwhyne are working with the dark side, they do not come our struggle as a valid fight and tried to bring us down !, but if we win if we unite the evil and the bad will be sent to Hell !, Moorwhyne Brothers raise your arms and let for war !, When erasing of the lights! '' after the speech, thousands of people of the city of Citnalta (important port city of Moorwhyne, south of the peninsula) thousands of people (armed or not) followed the truck new leader of Cabense that is replacing Paul.

Leodegar Kohler gave the order that this news was posted to the following nations: Bazio, Tarazed, Moorwhyne, Leveat,Confederacy Imperial States, Calibanus, NEO Rome Republic, Al-Shabab, Islamic Istates and etc.

Equalsun Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Equalsun Empire Denounces Cabense!

Postby Equalsun Empire » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:44 am

In a press conference today Equalsun, Emperor of the Equalsun Empire, denounced the Cabense nation on account of their listing of the Empire under "etc". There is speculation that this is merely to gain a causus belli upon the poor nation. However, Equalsun fervently denies these claims, citing that it is for the honor of the Eldenian nation. However, he has ordered live-fire combat exercises on the Cabense border, and a message was sent to the Cabense government ordering them to give a former apology to the Empire and Equalsun personally. Only time will tell whether this erupts into another bloody page of Eldenian history.
Spirit Animal of Castle Crashers

Quick link to my horrifically messy factbook.
Awarded the Honourable Epicness Award for Persuasive Nuclear Weapon Placement 2015

Dogs of War wrote:While the motto of the British SAS is "Who dares wins" the motto of Equalsun's SAS is "Who cares who wins?"

The Great and Kawaii™ Ella wrote:As much as I love Stellaris, video games are a magnet for powerwankers, and when the AI beats them too hard, they come over to II and P2TM and take their anger out on us.

So I got into am currently in a name-calling contest in a flag rating thread...

Student, Canadian, ENFP

Cabense
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Arab Peninsula without the terrorists?

Postby Cabense » Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:27 pm

Leodegar Kohler says that Equalsun Empire 'are saying anything about anything. "
Kohler says that Cabense is acting in the Arab Peninsula, and it is getting stronger every day that goes by, and that the 'world' will undergo a 'new era'.

'' I do not know what you mean Equalsun with your last comment on Cabense, and its soldiers will be slaughtered if 'invade' Moorwhyne and ascendancy of Citnalta. '' And said that Tarazed must be destroyed in for Humanity.

'' Tarazed must be destroyed for the good of humanity !, the empire must fall !, is now or later, they will fall! '' Leodegar also mentioned that Cabense should not be considered as a 'terrorist organization'.

'' Cabense is not a terrorist group, much less a group with religious ideology, ask about other nations, are a Liberation Group, we want to free the Arab Peninsula of terrorists like al-Qaeda and the Islamic State ''
Last edited by Cabense on Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Senator

Ex-Nation

CIS Denounces Cabnese

Postby Confederation of imperial states » Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:18 pm

with the recent threats of war being sent to the Federal technocracy of Tarazed , and The Dominion of Moorwhyne, the CIS sees this threat as an unjustified threat of war. the CIS President Leonardo Witt the V released this statement:
"For what it seems this self proclaimed hero of the Arabian peninsula is using their fight against terrorism as an excuse to threaten other nations. Moorwhyne is certainly not working with the 'dark side' and the threat of war against the federal technocracy of Tarazed is completely uncalled for. i advise the leader of this nation to back down before things get messy, since h obviously has no idea of what he is getting into".
the CIS Denounces Cabnese for an unjustified threat of wa with no forseeable Casus Belli, and for spreading false information to tarnish a nation's credebility.
Last edited by Confederation of imperial states on Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Scotatrova
Senator

Founded: Dec 28, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Scotatrova Condemns Cabense

Postby Scotatrova » Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:22 pm

President Gabriel Marquez gave a small speech after hearing the statement released by Cabense.

"After recently hearing about the threats against the safety of Tarazed, Scotatrova hereby condemns the actions of Cabense. Scotatrova will stand alongside Tarazed in this situation. If Tarazed were to come under attack from Cabense, believe me that they will be greeted with the full force of Scotatrova's military and the ScotaTara Pact will be initiated. This isn't just a threat against Tarazed, but all of us. Cabense claims to not be a terrorist organization but they are sure acting like one. Cabense is now declared a Terrorist Organization by the Sonacist People's Assembly of Scotatrova. Cabense should be smart in their next decisions and not do anything stupid or else they will be dealt with. The attack on Moorwhyne won't go unjustified either."
The Scotatrovian People's Republic
La Repuvlia eh’Oneix Scotatrofina

Official Factbook

Talukistan
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Talukistan » Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:32 pm

The Baghdad Chronicle

New Grand Vizier promises Reform

After the first elections in April 2015, the new Grand Vizier, Saddam Ibraham Mustapha, has been elected with a 77% vote. Upon winning, the Grand Vizier stated he would: "Usher in a new era of prosperity in Talukistan". Since then, the Grand Vizier has kept his promise, proposing new reforms on a weekly basis. These include reducing the power of the Clergy, economic reforms, and many more.

A New capital for a new Nation?

Since early April 2015, more and more debate has been undertaken as politicians propose giving the capital, Baghdad, a complete make-over. The Sultan, Farouk VI, claims that redoing the capital will prove a new era is dawning in Talukistan. The proposals include several new palaces being constructed, a new mosque, and a series of monuments to the nation. The new plans will be voted upon in June of 2015 by Parliament.
Last edited by Talukistan on Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pro: Life, Socialism, Monarchies, Ukraine
Neutral: Democracy
Anti: North Korea, Totalitarianism, Communism, Russian Imperialism
-Vacant-

Stand With Ukraine

Member of the Allied Assembly

Union of Independant Republics
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Union of Independant Republics » Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:33 pm

UIR News station 9
Reporter Fredrick strelki
4:16pm UIR Standard Time

*the news room is shown with a single man sitting at a massive desk in the middle of the room*
Good afternoon everyone. I am Fredrick Strelki and ill be filling in for alexsandria this afternoon.
The top news stories for those of you just tunning in.
In the Capital today Madame president Alexsandria Bellinkova has announced the construction of a new nuclear reactor that is 5 times more efficient than any other nuclear reactor in the world also being the first nuclear reactor to successfully be able to power 15 cities Plus with the modernization of the other 1500 reactors the Union will be able to successfully change over from fossil fuel power to clean and efficient Nuclear,solar and hydroelectric power making the union a new world power in the energy sector.
Felkesjud wrote:After having sat with the man-bear-person-thing for about a minute or two, though, Windhelm was starting to feel awkward.
For-Democracy,Pro Life,Living Wages,Rich people who worked for their money,Bernie Sanders,Free Education,The American Dream,Russia,US,De-militarization of every nation,Religious freedom,Naturalistic Paganism,Human rights,LGBT rights
Against-Two party systems in America,Abortion(unless its rape or both child and mother will die),Communism,North Korea,Donald Trump,Rich people who never worked for their money,Nuclear Weapons,Massive militarily Spending,Depending on the situation im against other major religions,Atheist Bigots,Homophobes
Hi My Name is Ernest Feel Free to T-G

Union of Independant Republics
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Union of Independant Republics » Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:34 pm

Post deleted
Last edited by Union of Independant Republics on Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Felkesjud wrote:After having sat with the man-bear-person-thing for about a minute or two, though, Windhelm was starting to feel awkward.
For-Democracy,Pro Life,Living Wages,Rich people who worked for their money,Bernie Sanders,Free Education,The American Dream,Russia,US,De-militarization of every nation,Religious freedom,Naturalistic Paganism,Human rights,LGBT rights
Against-Two party systems in America,Abortion(unless its rape or both child and mother will die),Communism,North Korea,Donald Trump,Rich people who never worked for their money,Nuclear Weapons,Massive militarily Spending,Depending on the situation im against other major religions,Atheist Bigots,Homophobes
Hi My Name is Ernest Feel Free to T-G

Greater Indolia
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Indolia » Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:45 pm

The Angrabad Times

Clean Energy for Indolia

After months of preparation, design, and saving, Indolia has comissiones the region's largest hydroelectric system. According to government plans, 10 new stations will be built at various points along the Ganges River, and 15 along the Indus River. Due to the massive size, Indolia will now provide largely hydroelectric energy to it's Indusistan and Eastern Provinces. Elsewhere, 934 nuclear power plants have been commissioned nationwide, bringing Indolia to the status of a Nuclear Power.
Last edited by Greater Indolia on Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Moorwhyne
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Moorwhyne » Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:52 pm

Cabense wrote:Notice of Kohler Leodegar the new leader (Paul's son) the Paramilitary Group Cabense.

'' Today is a new era!, A new story !, write a new book, the beginning of a war that will be fought to the end of humanity, and first of all, we want to make our disclaimers to the terrorists of the Islamic State operating in Middle East, and we are fighting against al-Qaeda in the Arabian peninsula here, they (al-Qaeda) try to take possession of Moorwhyne and the entire Arabian Peninsula !, but we the Cabense are here to prevent this, but the leaders of Moorwhyne are working with the dark side, they do not come our struggle as a valid fight and tried to bring us down !, but if we win if we unite the evil and the bad will be sent to Hell !, Moorwhyne Brothers raise your arms and let for war !, When erasing of the lights! '' after the speech, thousands of people of the city of Citnalta (important port city of Moorwhyne, south of the peninsula) thousands of people (armed or not) followed the truck new leader of Cabense that is replacing Paul.

Leodegar Kohler gave the order that this news was posted to the following nations: Bazio, Tarazed, Moorwhyne, Leveat,Confederacy Imperial States, Calibanus, NEO Rome Republic, Al-Shabab, Islamic Istates and etc.

OOC: Ok, this is getting ridiculous.

First you copy my name, then you claim a terrorist attack on my nation? The Al-Qaeda has been eliminated for a long time... And now you claim they try to take position of my nation? Moorwhyne is a civilized advanced nation that has been in international politics for 100+ years. Not some group of dictators who struggle against petty terrorist groups....

I have never heard of this, Cinalta city that you so proudly claim is important? And on top of all that you can't even write in good English?

Dude get a life, and get the hell out of here.
There may be few uses for people who can't embrace reality, but there is no use for the broken who can't escape it -Khaner Annan

Most things are ok within moderation.

Cabense
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Clarification to avoid a bloody war

Postby Cabense » Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:00 pm

Army Cabense asks that his soldiers 'keep calm tempers' to avoid one 'new war'.

Meanwhile in Citnalta, Cabense leaders pleads to be released a "all about Cabense ', see below some information in the book released by the group.

What is Cabense?
The word 'Cabense' means 'belonging to the cable' or 'cable origin', literally would 'person born in the Cape' cable is a city located south of the Arabian Peninsula, hence came the origin of the paramilitary group.

How many members have Cabense?
According to the 'Cabense Intelligence Center' (CIC) Cabense has more than 127,000 members or as they are called 'Peshmerga' (one who faces death) of which 40,000 are in the Arabian peninsula, 12,000 in the Middle East and other 75,000 around the world.

(CABENSE BE STRONG TODAY, TOMORROW AND FOREVER!)

The New American commonwealth
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The New American commonwealth » Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:42 pm

Charleston Gazzete

December, Sunday 27, 2258

5 cents

Ladies and Gentlemen, our new President Neil Stephenson is an American born citizen, but the same cannot be said for his party! Upon one of our reporters coming home from the Neo Rome Republic, he told us that the National Sonacist party is native to there, and has many other locations throughout the C.A.S! So, we here in Charleston spectulate former Senator Stephenson upon his election, would be a puppet to the NRR! So people, we call for you to protest against President Stephenson and call for his resignation, for our Republic! And if he doesn't comply, we shall secede!
Last edited by The New American commonwealth on Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLORY TO ARSTOTZKA
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"We always live in an uncertain world. What is certain is that the United States will go forward over time." ~ Warren Buffett
Muh Freedom
The most Yankeeist Yankee of the Yankee people of NationStates

Neo Rome Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 27, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Call to Aid The New American Commonwealth

Postby Neo Rome Republic » Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:56 pm

Romesberg Times

Today this morning at 7:30am the President of NRR, Constantine Maxovich, addressed the nation. Giving a speech on the recent developments in New American commonwealth, with the angry reactions of secession and even rebellion from certain states, to the election of it's first National Sonacist President, Neil Stephenson. The President of NRR promised to do whatever it takes to assist the newly elected President against those who'd rebel:

"Today is a tragic day in The New American Commonwealth, an trading partner and peaceful nation, that we've had very good relations with. In that nation there have been talks of secession, not only talks, actions of rebellion to secede. I am here to tell you, the people of NEO Rome Republic, my fellow citizens and comrades, these talks of secession and rebellion in The New American Commonwealth, are outrageous and absurd. What possible could there be to secede? Is President Neil Stephenson of The New American Commonwealth acting like a Tyrant? No. Is the Presidents administration filled with bribery and corruption? No. Is he taking his opponents out back and killing them one by one. Once again, no. See, no wrong done. Yet people are seceding. Why? The President won the elections fair and square, if this was a call of ballot fraud that would be one thing, but it's not. There have been no such claims made in the nation. But if I'm wrong and there was, there still hasn't been ANY evidence to prove such a thing. So, therefore, what's the problem then? Well, it can only be one thing then, corrupt Governors and Politicians don't like that an outsider party, that was not from the old guard of politicians, don't like that an outsider has become President. But if that is the case, why not wait for the next elections?

Why go out of your trouble to start a civil war, rather than simply try to win the peoples hearts and minds next election? Wouldn't it make more sense? The answer is simple: They KNOW they can't win. These politicians are in it for themselves. The status quo prior to this outsider party was feeding them fat checks and sweet lobby deals. It didn't matter what the people thought, they only had the same corrupt, old guard of parties to choose from. The Democrats and Republicans had it made for them. Then this new party actually manages to win. The fat cats know that they'll lose there nice, cushy position because of their corruption and patronage, they felt they had no choice but to secede, in order to protect THEIR wealth. The people DO NOT matter to them. Nothing but an group of "nouvelle bourgeoisie parasitaire".

They also knew they could scapegoat the Presidents party, the National Sonacist of The New American Commonwealth, not only because it's new, but because it's a prominent and ruling party in other nations, such as ours. Well of course it's prominent, our policies WORK. And we don't treat our people like another check to cash, but as families and workers to be respected, understood, and we take care of our own in society. But the popularity of the ideology of National Sonacism does not mean one National Sonacist Party is the puppet of another. If that were the case, by that logic, all parties called "The Conservative Party" or "The Progressive Party" would be part of the same international organization. While that may be the case in some circumstances, it is not a requirement for any party. It would especially be absurd if someone claimed ALL parties called " The Conservative Party" are guilty by association because of the same name. But that is EXACTLY what is happening with President Stephenson there, his National Sonacist party is accused of being an "foreign agent" of ours, using that same logic I mentioned using the example about "The Conservative Party".

So you see, this is RIDICULOUS and absurd. A scapegoating tactic typical of bloated, bourgeoisie reactionaries. We DO NOT control ANY Sonacist party but the one in NEO Rome Republic. To suggest otherwise is a farce and an insult to our reputation. We will not stand while a man, who was elected fairly and has done no wrong is having his nation, being destroyed by fat, pampered, rich, corrupt bureaucrats, who clearly care more about their own wallets than their own people. We will provide whatever aid in weapons, supplies, and military advisers we can to President Neil Stephenson of The New American Commonwealth. We may even send in troops if the situation calls for it, with his permission of course. NEO Rome Republic WILL NOT stand idly by while a nation and even a continent is brought to geopolitical instability, and possible catastrophe, by greedy, evil men. For the sake of world peace and stability, we will make sure this rebellion is put down. Every fight is our fight, because what happens over there matter over here. We don't get to sit one out!! And so we shall stand at the ready to do our part. That is all, thank you."
Ethical and Metaphysical: (Pan) Humanist and Naturalist.
Political Views Sum: Centrist on social issues, Market Socialist on economic, and Radical Civic universalist on political governance.
This nation DOES(for most part) represent my OOC views.
''A rich man complaining about regulation and taxes, is like the drunkard at a party, complaining about not having enough to drink.'',

"An empty mind is a mind without a filter, the mind of a gullible fool. A closed mind is the mind unwilling to look at the reality outside its bubble. An open mind is one that is cautious, flexible yet balanced; looking at both the reality and the possibility."
OOC Info Page Pros And Cons Political Ideology

Balist
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 09, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Balist » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:03 pm

(Theme plays)
BNN News
Welcome to BNN
Today is December 12 2020
Today a fire broke out in the goverment district and
*explosing goes off*
OH MY GOD,The studio is on fire,*Singal goes out*
*Message pops on news*
We are experiencing tecnical Diffecultys
The Peoples Republic of Balist
aeternae libertatis
▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉
▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉
A Tier 7, Level 0, Type 7, Power Comparator 10.285 civilization according to this index
OOC Views | Geography | Politics

| Fire at Nat Museum of Modern Art leaves 13 Dead | Royal Goat of Tonfe confirmed dead in robbery | Pop Star Jimmy Knight arrested on DUI charges
| Red Ape Animations +6.3% | Smithson Industries -1.3% | Visio +2% | Ion -1.4% |

Righteous Swords
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Righteous Swords » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:06 pm

Vaelgracht International News Network

Public opinion remains divided following recent attempts to secede by southern New American Commonwealth states

Public opinion remains divided on the subject of the New American Commonwealth and its potential southern neighbor: the Confederated Commonwealth of America. Made up of the American states of South Carolina, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Louisiana, Arkansas, Tennessee, North Carolina, and Virginia, this attempted break-away state lead by former presidential candidate Gavin Godfrey came to being in the wake of the NAC's presidential elections. President Neil Stephenson, winner of the elections race and the country's National Sonacist candidate, has yet to make any major movement in regards to the break-away government. The same can be said for the government of Vaelgracht, as government officials vary in their opinions and the public seems evenly split on the subject.

"If you ask me, it doesn't seem reasonable for them to get all upset just because they found out the National Sonacist ideology comes from a different country," said Vaelgracht citizen Tkurshia Marindulphk, 27. "They should have down the research before voting for them if they don't want foreign-inspired political groups running for president. It's their own fault, and now they're going to war over it?"

Following the announcement by New American Commonwealth newspaper the Charleston Gazzete that the discovery of the National Sonacist party being native to the Neo Roman Republic is what sparked calls for secession, many Vaelgracht citizens believe the secessionist movement is unnecessary and overly reactionary.

"The idea of seceding, or even armed rebellion, is simply ridiculous in this case," Leader of the Opposition Borishk Gyruunishkhil said in a press conference today. "These so-called 'Confederates' are either madmen or fools. As for our nation's stance on this issue, we should be supporting the New American Commonwealth. President Neil Stephenson was elected in a fair and democratic election, and this unnecessary and potentially violent movement have shown themselves to be opposed to fairness and democracy by defying the election process. Vaelgracht was founded on principles not dissimilar to those of the founding fathers of American. The right to liberty, to freedom, and to democracy are held paramount in our society, and we have always been willing to fight to preserve these rights in our own lands and those of our friends and allies. Midk Volnczerkhslaav Nashka z Vakszy!"

Others are not so sure, or hesitant to get involved in what is beginning to appear like a needless foreign conflict.

"It lays in the interests of the American people, not the people of Vaelgracht, to decide the course of their country," said prominent Vaelian politician Iskra Fhretghkov. "We are not correctly informed of the situation in the NAC, and have no right to intervene in their affairs. The claims of the Confederated Commonwealth of America may very well be true, but only time will tell. In history many revolutions that were opposed or condemned by the international community remain, in hindsight, as glorious and righteous movements for freedom. We must wait and see what occurs, and in the meantime try to limit any harm to civilians or military personnel of nations involved in this unfortunate series of events."

"If we get involved, it will bring only bloodshed and international condemnation. This is not our fight, nor is it any other nation's fight" claims Streboyek Kyunshkvahl, a minister of the Department of International Affairs. "This could very well lead to full blown war, and that is an unacceptable outcome. No, we must all stay out of this. Leave things to the Americans to short out. Backing one side or the other will only embolden them, and cause civil war. If we all just keep our distance, they'll come to their senses and elect some other president next elections if they're so upset about their current arrangements."

The government of the IVURS has yet to issue an official statement on the matter.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents