NATION

PASSWORD

The Eid Revolution [MT, OPEN, IC]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Dogs of War
Diplomat

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Dogs of War » Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:53 pm

Public Statement of the DoW PMC

We accept all honors and invitations with gratitude. Receiving medals from Coldwater and the Medal of the Revolution from Chagatay is a rare honor for mercenaries. Concerning the invitation to participate in the festivities we will send Giovanni da Barbiano as a delegate to the celebrations. We don't have the right to object any marches or anthems chosen by the people of Chagatay. The people took their fate in their own hands and finally got their freedom. We don't have the right to deny them anything at their highest holiday. If the people’s will is to play the International we are honored to stand to attention while it is played.

Captain Beauchêne

Chagatay
Spokesperson

Founded: May 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Chagatay » Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:28 pm

A Message from Hui Huang, President of the Republic of Chagatay

To: Captain Beauchêne and Giovanni da Barbiano of the Dogs of War
Encryption: Public Message

We thank you for accepting the invitation, and you're welcome for the honours, because you've deserved them. We will be awaiting your arrival.

The Palace of the Regency

Soon, in a few days, was the first meeting of the Dàhuì. Since they were going to build a new building for the Dàhuì to move into, they decided to use the old Palace of the Regency, which was the last name given to the building, and it was used by the Regency of Cheng T'an, then later the building for his "Advisers" (although they didn't do anything, as Cheng T'an was the absolute leader of Chagatay at the time.) The Palace was old, and ridden, but it worked. The next few days were spent building the official building, as well as furnishing the temporary building for the first meeting. The remaining portraits and anything related to Cheng T'an, his Cult of Personality, and his era of rule of the Empire were mostly taken away, and sent to museums as a relic of history. Then, they were replaced by new designs. The "Light Overtakes Bloodshed" flag of the Chagatayid soon became the official flag of the Government, and they just replaced the portrait of Cheng T'an in the main room of the assembly with a vertical version of the Governmental Flag. Soon, the building was furnished and ready for the arrival of the first Dàhuì, as well as the special guests.

Republic of Coldwater
Senator

Founded: Jul 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Coldwater » Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:35 pm

Shigatse

"Heavy Casualties, I repeat Heavy Casualties" said a Major as he sees a man fall to the ground. 893 had died from the intensive fighting, and another 1,021 were injured, 243 of which were heavily injured. The heavily injured were medvaced to the nearest military hospital. The Monarchists put up a good fight, but it was a lost cause. The soldiers keep on firing at the enemy as rocket artillery fire their high-yield rockets. Satellites in space guide bombs from OA-80 Stealth Bombers unto enemy positions as more ICBMs with thermobaric warheads slam into Monarchist Positions. Snipers with White Phosphorous rounds shoot at enemy infantry and defenses. Another 10,000 Infantry and 250 Special Forces were sent into the combat zone to suppress the enemy as more Tilt-Rotor Gunships arrive to provide close-air support with missiles and 30mm miniguns.

When Zhu Huang came outside, it caught the attention of the snipers. They aim down their sniper rifles for Zhu Huang, and they fire.

More OA-100 Heavy Bombers and DR-50 Bomber Drones arrive in Shigatse to drop even more bombs on the Monarchist Positions. This time, they were equipped with incendiary bombs to ensure that they will cause more collateral damage and slow down the Monarchists. DR-37 Hypersonic Strike Drones fire their tungsten-tipped missiles at enemy vehicles, structures and defenses as more bullets are fired at the enemy on the ground.

A message was also sent to the commanders of the Shigatse Soldiers

To: Commanders of Monarchist Forces in Shigatse

We ask you to lay down your arms, to surrender. Your fighting is now a lost cause, and there is no way you shall win. To avoid more bloodshed of your fellow countrymen, of more civilians, of those who still love the Monarchy, we ask you to surrender. Your troops will be given rations, treatment for wounds using the state of the art technologies, we will also allow your troops to go back home with no crime on your head. This is your own chance to avoid annihilation

-Coldwater High Command

West Aurelia
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby West Aurelia » Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:17 pm

Shigatse

The aircraft had arrived in Shigatse. It was unlikely that any of them would get hit due to their stealth technology, but for safety reasons they flew just out of SAM range. Shigatse was now a burning shell of its former self - collapsed buildings, raging fires, flying bullets, dying men, screaming women and children. Their leader had surrendered - why couldn't they see that resistance was futile? Why did they have to cause more unwarranted death and destruction? These questions puzzled the pilots as the planes released their deadly payloads.

Riverside, West Aurelia

Office of the Vice President of the Republic of West Aurelia

FROM: John Harper, Vice President of the Republic of West Aurelia
TO: Hui Huang, President of the Republic of Chagatay

Dear Mr. Hui,

In that context, the playing of The Internationale is fine. I hope for a wonderful meeting with you and our colleagues from Coldwater and the Dogs of War!

Sincerely,
John Harper
Vice President of the Republic of West Aurelia
_REPUBLIC OF WEST AURELIA_
Official factbook
#Valaransofab

Chagatay
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Chagatay » Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:31 am

Shigatse

The bullets of the sniper rifles hit Zhu Huang, and killed his horse. Realizing he was still alive, Zhu Huang soon ran with him seeming to blend in with the rest of the soldiers, running right into the Command Post. The bombers absolutely demolish the Monarchist Troops soon after, and having all of their defenses obliterated within a second. The Republicans, Coldwaterans, West Aurelians, and Mercenaries soon take the opportunity to move in, but after that, Zhu Huang came out with a car, with a few sergeants in the car with him, and as he spoke through the microphone, and his voice going through the remaining speakers that weren't blown to bits. The car's flags were all white, the flags were bleached to turn white. His voice was recorded, and here is what he said...

I demand ALL Soldiers to stop the fighting RIGHT NOW. Attention, Attention, Attention. Stop, and may all Monarchist soldiers put their guns down. On September the 20th, 2014, I hereby declare that the Emperor is dead. The war is over. I order all Monarchist soldiers to surrender immediately, and to surrender the fight of Shigatse. I hereby declare that on September the 28th, the war is officially over. I demand all monarchists to peacefully surrender themselves to their Republican counterparts, and I hereby surrender myself to the Republicans. I shall await whatever comes to me, and to the Republican soldiers, we have been served your justice. I hope that you keep Chagatay alive and united, no matter how cursed you bastards are. I demand that all Monarchist soldiers to not kill themselves, and for the Republican soldiers to prevent their monarchist counterpart not to kill themselves. The war is over, let the fighting stop. The Republicans have won. The republicans... have passed. Now, my last demand, before I officially surrender myself to the Republicans, is that the Internationale be played, and for everyone to sing. I will sing, so I ask my foreign counterparts to sing along as well in their native language, as well as my fellow Monarchist Soldiers, and my Republican counterparts. I hereby surrender myself to the Republicans, the war is over...

After the speech, the Republican soldiers cheered, while the Monarchist soldiers were in mass-despair. After that, the Internationale was played, and most of the soldiers started singing the song in their native language. Among the many singers, Zhu Huang was the only one to sing it in the original language of French, although he botched some of the words. But, it didn't matter. The war was over, with and it ended with the same song that started the war.

Dogs of War
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dogs of War » Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:02 pm

Few mercenaries actually knew the words to the anthem because of respect for their enemies and their allies and this rather strange ceremony they tried to sing along the chorus as best as they could. With the royalists finally leaving their bombed out possessions the small number of mercenaries which survived the onslaught till that point turned towards the royalists and saluted them for their bravery and their defiance.
Last edited by Dogs of War on Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chagatay
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Chagatay » Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:07 pm

The Monarchist Soldiers walked by in a mixture of being happy that they were alive, sad that they were surrendering and had no idea what will happen next to themselves and Chagatay itself, and disgust in the loss. Out of the 500 000 Monarchist Soldiers, 225 509 soldiers died in the conflict. By comparison, out of the 625 000 Republicans that first surrounded Shigatse, 213 258 of them died. The Monarchists lost, but this was the most costly battle that the Republicans had in the entire civil war. There were massive funerals, and memorials for every single soldier who died that day. The Monarchist Soldiers soon had no-where to go, except home. The Monarchist defectors that were still in the hotels in Beijing were given a pass to leave, as average citizens, but gun-less. Monarchist Generals who were captured, including Zhu Huang were gonna have to go to court, on the accounts of massacres, raping, and other atrocities committed by the Cheng T'an government, as well as the family of Cheng T'an. But, the war is over at last.

Republic of Coldwater
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Coldwater » Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:46 pm

Shigatse
"For Liberty!" shouted the Coldwater soldiers in a rousing cheer. Medics came to the injured Monarchist Troops and Commanders, including Zhu Huang and gave them medical treatment for the injuries they sustained in the war. Rations were given to the impoverished troops as their weapons were confiscated. Coldwater MPs were deployed to suppress any resistance amongst the Monarchist Forces. Meanwhile, a Coldwater Soldier who had a personal Gadsden Flag lowered the Monarchist Flag and raised the Gadsden Flag, along with the Republican Flag.

Battle Songs of the Republic, Coldwater, West Aurelia and Dogs of War were played in jubilation.

Shadowville
President Clarence Norman enters his jet as he begins his flight to Beijing to attend the Dahui.

The Flagpole moments before the Republican Flag was raised
Last edited by Republic of Coldwater on Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

West Aurelia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby West Aurelia » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:25 am

Shigatse

It was all over. Finally. The monarchists had fully surrendered. The war was over, exactly two months after it had began. The SAG operators on the ground and fighter/bomber crews in the air cheered as the news reached them. The SAG operators, not wanting to sing The Internationale (which could be considered showing allegiance to a foreign country, even though it wasn't used in any official capacity), instead turned and saluted the Gadsden flag being raised by a Coldwateran soldier. "For liberty!" they cheered in response to the Coldwaterans.

Huge MH-50 War Horse transport helicopters flew in, picking up wounded and deceased West Aurelians, Chagatai, Coldwaterans, and Dogs of War mercenaries. The wounded were airlifted to nearby hospitals for treatment, while the deceased were taken to military bases to await identification.

Over the course of the entire war, 21 West Aurelians were killed and 114 were wounded. But their efforts were not in vain - Chagatay had been liberated, and a people were free from the chains of oppression.
Official factbook
#Valaransofab

Chagatay
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Chagatay » Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:23 pm

Beijing, Chagatay

The stage was set. They were ready for the first Dahui, but this was going to be one of the biggest ones of Hui Huang's life. This was mostly about the administration of the Guotu Province and Tibet, as well as the planned Kuril Islands Referendum. There were seven delegates from each of the 6 Provinces and the Kuril Islands. Kim Jae-sang was the Korean Delegate, Sumuru Puyi was the Manchruian Delegate, Todkhüükhed Elbegdorj was the Mongolian Delegate, Soong Kai-shek was the Chinese Delegate, Lhamo Dondrub arrived as the Tibetan Delegate, and Zahir Rincón Briones came in as the Kuril Delegate. The first five were just average politicians. Kim, Sumuru, Todkhüükhed, and Soong were all elected as the first Governors of their state, and Lhamo Dondrub was the temporary Governor of the Transitionary Government of Tibet, appointed as a temporary delegate. Zahir was the leader of the exiled Autonomous Community of the Kuril People, who lived in neighboring Japan, and elected by the exiles living in Japan under protection by the Japanese Government. After the Revolution, he arrived back as the leader of the Autonomous Republic of the Kuril Islands. The delegate for the Guotu Province however, was Cheng Ko. Former Prince of the Empire. He was selected as the temporary delegate and governor, but many the people living in the Guotu Province wanted him as the permanent Governor, despite Cheng Ko's wishes to retire from Politics early, even though he was only aged 44. After the delegates arrived, the airports in Beijing were now waiting for the visitors.

Shigatse, Chagatay

After the Internationale was over, the war was over with it. Zhu Huang was to fly to Beijing to await trial, as the Republicans found brutality that was simply only thinkable by the insane. They found even more camps than there was in Mongolia. These camps were over-capacity, had horrible conditions, and many of the guards there treated the prisoners - the Kurilians, Koreans, Manchurians, Non-Muslims, and Intellectuals - like they were other. Their deaths were nothing but happy. As such, the Republicans were to look at all Monarchist Generals captured during the war, and to find out information on the imprisonment of their fellow human beings, and to put whoever else did this to justice.

West Aurelia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby West Aurelia » Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:45 pm

OOC: Terribly sorry for the short post, but I'm out of town and typing this on my phone. I'll be back tomorrow.

Beijing

Vice President John Harper arrived in Beijing. He stepped out of his plane and waved to the crowd. He walked down the steps and into his armored limousine. Two identical limousines were part of the convoy, to confuse potential assailants. The convoy also contained two armored SUVs filled with Secret Service agents, ready to respond to threats. The convoy headed to the meeting.
Official factbook
#Valaransofab

Chagatay
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Chagatay » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:10 pm

Beijing, Chagatay

Soon, the planes started to arrive. The first one to arrive was a Military Plane, containing Zhu Huang. Soon, he entered a convoy of other surrendered Monarchist Generals, as well as the remaining Cheng family besides Cheng Ko. They were going to await trial, as well as to see the final decision of the family members and the Monarchist Generals found innocent, seeing if they want to move out of Chagatay or not. After the arrival of the remaining Monarchists as well as the remains of the Imperial Family, the Delegates soon appeared. A Marching Band was ready to play the anthems of the 6 Provinces and the Kuril Islands, as well as the anthem of West Aurelia, Dixie (the selected song by President Clarence Norman), and a traditional battle song for the Dogs of War. The first delegate was Zahir Rincón Briones, governor of the Autonomous Republic of the Kuril Islands, and the Marching Band played Cara al Sol (OOC: The Spanish Civil War didn't happen in the history outside Chagatay. There are no Fascist contexts here. Replace "Espania" with "Kuril"), complete with singing the lyrics, which were written during the Battle of Kunashir. Soon, the rest of the Provincial Delegates and the Temporary Governors arrived, complete with Marching Band. Soon, after the delegates was the West Aurelian Vice President, John Harper. The Marching Band soon played "The Eternal State", the National Anthem of West Aurelia. Along with the Republican Flag, the West Aurelian flag was also being raised in honor of the Vice President.

Republic of Coldwater
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Coldwater » Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:50 am

Beijing

President Clarence Norman walked out of his supersonic jet. The jet looked like any other Coldwater Jetliner, it was just the painting of the Coldwater Battle Flag that made it different from the rest. He entered a jet black limousine, contemplated with Presidential Protection Agents and two more limousines. The Coldwater Flag, and a Gadsden Flag were on the front of the vehicle as it rolled through the cultured city of Beijing.

Hainan
Troops camped on a beach and on an airfield retreat from Hainan. The Coldwater Flag was lowered as the Republican Flag was raised. Many Coldwater Defenses including artillery and a few vehicles were left to the Republic. The troops took off in their tilt-rotors for the CAC Confederacy as the War Song of "Dixie" played. Missiles designed to explode and create fireworks were launched by the CSV Stonewall. They explode over the garrison, creating a show.

Shigatse
Many Coldwater Troops went back home from Shigatse Peace Airport, leaving 2,000 Infantry to ensure maximum security before they leave. The Gadsden Flag, along with the Republican Flag still flies high on the flagpole as the troops go on missions across Tibet to stamp out any remaining Monarchy resistance that may still exist in the new nation.

Dogs of War
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Good ol' Rebel

Postby Dogs of War » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:08 pm

It was a short trip for Giovanni da Barbiano from his Beijing office to first Dahui. Da Brabiano had been commanding the mercenaries in Chagatay since the beginning of the assignment. Technically a civilian he was wearing a plain uniform with no rank insignia or emblems. The only decorations were the Coldwater Campaign Medal and the Medal of the Revolution. All the swashbuckler, he was still wearing his side arm when he left his armored limousine. By now capable of “speaking” odd bits of Mandarin he took several stops talking to guards and soldiers. Shaking their hands and asking them about their experiences in the war. He assumed his position amongst the delegates and the state representatives. Through most of the ceremony he remained stone faced and honored the procedures with the necessary dignity. This slowly chaged as soon as the band started playing “Dixi” at first he only tapped his fingers to the rhythm while his face turned into a smile and later on a broad grin. He even kept on whistling to the tune for a few seconds after the band had sized to play.
Da Brabiano was a strange appearance amongst all those delegates. With his hand casually on the grip of his heavy revolver he walked through the ranks of the delegates chatting with them and the service staff a without making a difference between the social status. When he was not chatting he was whisteling either “Dixi” or “Good ol' Rebel” of which he was sure that no body would recognize it. While a mercenary through and through he kept on advertising his Tambora Armored Limousine in VIP-A Configuration to most of the delegates, especially to Rincón Briones telling him that it was the very same model the VIP protection group of the mercenaries are using to protect other high ranking VIPs of Chagatay.

Chagatay
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Chagatay » Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:06 pm

Beijing, Chagatay

The Coldwateran convoy was soon stopped at the Palace of the Regency, and at once, the Marching band played "Dixie" for the Coldwaterans, letting them welcome. Soon, the Mercenaries soon arrived, and the Marching Band just played a traditional European marching tune for them. The Mercenary was talking to Zahir about their armoured cars, in which Rincón responded with: "Well, I'll consider the offer later." The Dahui was starting, and the first act was to introduce the special guests. Hui Huang welcomed all of his guests in at once. Soon, he made his opening speech.

Welcome to all! Welcome to all of our delegates and foreign guests! Welcome, to this gracious hall! Well, I know that this isn't quite a decent building; since this was last used by Cheng T'an's Regency, but still, we are here. We are gathered here today, to celebrate Liberty, Equality, and Fraternity, among all races, beliefs, both physical and mental genders of all types, creeds, and status. It was only a few months ago, that we didn't have any respect for any of this. Millions were enslaved, oppressed, but now they have been freed! To celebrate, I would like everyone to stand, for the Internationale, the song sung on the streets to protest against oppression, and the symbol of democracy all across Chagatay!

All at once, all delegates soon stood up. The Internationale played for four and a half minutes, while all the attendants and delegates sang their own local version. It was only a few months ago that they couldn't sign the song of Democracy without being shot. Now, they're free.
Last edited by Chagatay on Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

West Aurelia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby West Aurelia » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:40 am

Beijing

Harper sang along to The Eternal State and saluted the "Silver Eagle", as the flag was known, as it was being raised. After everyone had arrived, he greeted them - Hui Huang, Clarence Norman, Giovanni da Barbiano, and the delegates of the various provinces. He tried to get to know them better - learning about their families, background, and hobbies. As The Internationale played, he politely stood up and listened to it play. What a momentous occasion for Chagatay and its people. A land many times larger than West Aurelia was now free. The elected representatives of its people would meet to ensure this newfound freedom and liberty was preserved forever.
Official factbook
#Valaransofab

Republic of Coldwater
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Coldwater » Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:58 am

President Clarence Norman decided to try to follow along the chorus to not disrespect the gallant men who fought in this war of liberation, but the song itself gave him terrible memories, as he remembered being imprisoned by Communist Guerrillas back in his military days. He shook hands with delegates from Chagatay, West Aurelia and Dogs of War, while congratulating the Republic for their astounding success in overthrowing a tyrannical Monarchy. Norman did, however, sing along with "Dixie", a battle song played in victory, a tradition that Coldwater Calvary copied from the Army of Northern Virginia in the American Civil War as they covertly served amongst their ranks.

Chagatay
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Chagatay » Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:39 pm

After the ceremonies, Hui Huang grabbed the medals, and personally gave them to President Clarence Norman, gave one to be given to President Stephen Hayes. Hui Huang whispered into John Harper's ear that he would be receiving the Award of Sun-Yat-Sen, a medal given to foreigners, and named after Sun-Yat-Sen, an early Chagatay Revolutionary who proposed the "Sānyòu" - the main political ideology of the Republic of Chagatay - to Cheng Huang (the father of Cheng Ko, and the pen-ultimate emperor), who was assassinated by communists in 1925 before he would have became the first Prime Minister of Chagatay, his death starting a major civil war between the Communists and the Capitalists. Soon, Cai Ch'eng soon gave the military medals to the Mercenaries, and the medal ceremony was finally at an end. It was time to get to work.

Republic of Coldwater
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Coldwater » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:11 pm

Clarence Norman shaked the hand of Hui Huang and graciously thanked him for the prestigious medal awarded to him. Clarence told Hui Huang that if Chagatay needed help or advice, all he needed to do was to phone him. A new nation, one with freedom thought President Norman as he saw the rest of the delegates being awarded with the medals.
Last edited by Republic of Coldwater on Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

West Aurelia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby West Aurelia » Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:45 pm

Beijing

Harper smiled as he accepted both medals. "I'm surprised to have received this award. I will gladly accept it," he said to Hui Huang. "On the other hand, I'll happily deliver the Order of the Five Races to President Hayes when I return to Riverside." He shook Hui Huang's hand. Now, time for the first session of the Dàhuì.
Official factbook
#Valaransofab

Chagatay
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Chagatay » Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:44 pm

The first thing to be done is to put the Monarchist Generals on trial. Zhu Huang was let go with just a half a year in prison with a possible parole release, and Cheng Mei-ling was deemed innocent and given the choice to leave or stay; but most weren't so lucky. The "Rénshāhài" it was called. Those caught with the help with constructing the Rénshāhài were sentenced to Life Imprisonment, and even executions. Cheng Huang, the brother of Cheng Ko, was sentenced to an execution; and Cheng Ming, the other brother, was sentenced to life imprisonment. Many of the soldiers that participated in the Rénshāhài were given a choice of life imprisonment with no possible parole or execution. Jīn Yuan, leader of the Rénshāhài in the Kuril Islands, was given a sentence personally announced by Zahir Rincónto death in the way he had killed many of the Kuril-Iberian people - by shooting range. Tied up to a pole, shot to death, then having it finished off by Zahir himself walking up and shooting the head with a pistol for good measure. Out of the 500 people that were put on trial on the day of the first meeting of the Dahui, 356 of them were given either Life Imprisonment or Death. Those with no surviving relatives were given a choice of Life Imprisonment, Execution, or Suicide. Those who defied the orders, were let free.

West Aurelia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby West Aurelia » Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:31 pm

Beijing

Harper raised an eyebrow at the… unorthodox method of executing Jīn Yuan. Still, it really was no different from a normal firing squad, so he didn't raise any objections. After seeing the amount of people sentenced to death or life imprisonment, a small smile appeared on Harper's face. They deserved it, for subjugating the people of Chagatay.
Official factbook
#Valaransofab

Dogs of War
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dogs of War » Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:18 am

The war and the massive bombardments have caused considerable damage to Chagatay. Unofficially and without putting too much emphasis on that, the Dogs of War offer a cheap alternative to lengthy prison terms. The royalist soldiers fought courageous and occasionally very disciplined. In a persona offer with no paper trace we suggest to offer them the alternative of enlisting with the Dogs of War. They will never return to Chagatay and we can guarantee that they can not plot against the new government. Those who wish for exile will be deployed on theaters for away from their old home.

Chagatay
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Chagatay » Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:27 pm

Dogs of War wrote:The war and the massive bombardments have caused considerable damage to Chagatay. Unofficially and without putting too much emphasis on that, the Dogs of War offer a cheap alternative to lengthy prison terms. The royalist soldiers fought courageous and occasionally very disciplined. In a persona offer with no paper trace we suggest to offer them the alternative of enlisting with the Dogs of War. They will never return to Chagatay and we can guarantee that they can not plot against the new government. Those who wish for exile will be deployed on theaters for away from their old home.

The offer by the Dogs of War was considered. Of the 144 Monarchist Soldiers who didn't commit to the Rénshāhài, they were now given 3 options:

Option 1: Stay home in Chagatay, with only a temporary and limited House Arrest (being allowed to go out and buy food and water but only under police supervision) only lasting half a year.

Option 2: Be allowed to be sent to Exile, being given a choice of where to live, and support money so that they can survive in exile. They could come back to Chagatay if they wanted to, but they can never live in Chagatay again.

Option 3: Join the Dogs of War.

After weighing the choices carefully, 53 people decided to stay in Chagatay, 44 people decided to leave into exile, and the remaining 47 decided to join the Dogs of War. Meanwhile, Zhu Huang decided to stay. He said about his decision:

I've decided to stay. At the very least, I can work hard enough for the people to forgive my actions of the past.

Meanwhile, Cheng Mei-ling, giving a special clause that they can return to stay if they leave in exile if they wanted to, decided to leave, as well as the remaining 2 sons and a daughter. Cheng Mei-ling said about her decision:

It's obvious that the people hate my former husband. I'd like to leave him, and all of it behind. To be honest, he wasn't that good of a husband, and not even a good father to those who simply disagreed with him.

After the first day of the trial, the Dahui decided to end the trials for the day, and go onto the more important issues at hand: The arriving referendum of the Kuril Islands, to be decided by the populace. Zahir Rincónto, the representative, was the main delegate of the Kuril Islands. But, he was appointed - not elected. The Dahui decided to give him a decision: Stay as the first President of The Autonomous Republic of the Kuril Islands for the same term as Hui Huang (4 years), but no referendum until the next 2018 elections - if his party "Kurilian Partido Nacionalista" wins; or hold elections for the Kuril Islands before the end of the year, and hold a referendum if the "KPN" wins the elections. After much thinking, Zahir decided to hold elections before the year ends. The vote may be close - the Islands aren't just inhabited by the Kuril-Iberians, the Sino-Kurilians also call it home. But, if the KPN wins a majority, they get to hold the Referendum.

West Aurelia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby West Aurelia » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:13 am

Beijing

Harper was not allowed to officially support one side (in practice), as that would be seen as interfering in foreign politics. He simply stated, "I am very happy that democracy is already being put in place in this cultured nation. This referendum is an excellent way for the people of the Kuril Islands to decide on their own future. I hope that it is carried out fairly in order to represent the true view of the people of the Kuril Islands."
Official factbook
#Valaransofab

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents