NATION

PASSWORD

No Longer Alone [Reboot, IC, Open]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Remnants of Kobol
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Remnants of Kobol » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:37 am

A data pack would be just a large amount of information being sent via electronics. That was directed towards Kiwis anyway. It was just the message I sent him on page one.

“We’ve received a message from the unknown contact out past the red planet. Several of the languages are similar to what we’ve seen before. We’re running a translation. Translation complete in… now.” The ensign handed the data print off to the Admiral.
“They use FM frequencies? That’s unusual. Very well, pull up the visual in the Command Center.” Romulus walked out of the CIC and into the Command Center. Standing at attention in his pressed blues, Romulus waited for the signal that the connection was made. As soon as the light turned green, he began to speak.
“Captain Janeway, my name is Admiral Romulus, I am the commander of the Remnants of Kobol Imperial Navy. We are allies of this planet.”

“Very well.” Major Friedman removed his belt, took off his comms unit, and put the belt in the raptor. The door closed on the raptor and locked. “There, I’m disarmed. As for your questions, cycles are our time period. It’s a standard unit; roughly the same as one of your years. Our history can be found on this data card. You’ll also find our medical research and information. We give it to you in good faith. If it becomes weaponized, we will remove this information by force, if necessary. Now, lead on.”

All of my posts are a day to 48 hours lag. The last message I was able to see to read was the one with Arcadia's disarm me post. So this response is obviously behind the loop. I'll have a response to the stuff after that picture as soon as I can.
Last edited by The Remnants of Kobol on Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Natum a bellum cinis.

Military Commander of the USGP
Never forget the USG
The USGP
Army: 35,856,000 Infantry Available for Homeworlds Defense (6,754,000 active)
Navy: 4 Strikestar Heavy Capital Warships, 54 Battlestars (Classes: 18 Mercury, 15 Jupiter, 21 Odin), 91 Gunstars
Marine Corps: 936,265 Marines
Expeditionary Forces: 2,573,958 explorers and settlers. 5 Jupiter Class Battlestars to support a fleet of transport and explorer ships.
Special Operations Command: ~12,000 Special Operations Personnel
Every able bodied/minded citizen between the ages of 18 and 35 is a member of the military, militia style. Ship numbers are less than the US Navy and spread over 13 planets.
"So Say We All."

Northern Arcadian Empire
Senator

Founded: May 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Arcadian Empire » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:42 am

The Remnants of Kobol wrote:

A data pack would be just a large amount of information being sent via electronics. That was directed towards Kiwis anyway. It was just the message I sent him on page one.

“We’ve received a message from the unknown contact out past the red planet. Several of the languages are similar to what we’ve seen before. We’re running a translation. Translation complete in… now.” The ensign handed the data print off to the Admiral.
“They use FM frequencies? That’s unusual. Very well, pull up the visual in the Command Center.” Romulus walked out of the CIC and into the Command Center. Standing at attention in his pressed blues, Romulus waited for the signal that the connection was made. As soon as the light turned green, he began to speak.
“Captain Janeway, my name is Admiral Romulus, I am the commander of the Remnants of Kobol Imperial Navy. We are allies of this planet.”

“Very well.” Major Friedman removed his belt, took off his comms unit, and put the belt in the raptor. The door closed on the raptor and locked. “There, I’m disarmed. As for your questions, cycles are our time period. It’s a standard unit; roughly the same as one of your years. Our history can be found on this data card. You’ll also find our medical research and information. We give it to you in good faith. If it becomes weaponized, we will remove this information by force, if necessary. Now, lead on.”

All of my posts are a day to 48 hours lag. The last message I was able to see to read was the one with Arcadia's disarm me post. So this response is obviously behind the loop. I'll have a response to the stuff after that picture as soon as I can.

The Trooper took the weapons, comm link, and the card "Follow me sir" he said walking in to the comma room. The Emperor was on the screen "Hello here I am Emperor Andrew of the Arcadian Empire" said the Emperor "now what is your name and where do you come from? We are very interested in your people"

Betazoid
Secretary

Founded: Aug 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Betazoid » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:47 am

The Remnants of Kobol wrote:

RBS. Explorer, Mars Orbit (THE GOOD BETAZOID)

*Responding to Kobol*

In the bridge of the Explorer, Cmd. Lakota receives a respond notice on his console.
- "They are responding, Captain." Lakota notifies Captain Janeway
- "On screen, commander Lakotay" Captain Janeway orders
The mean screen or viewer of the bridge switched from scenery of outside space to a live streaming view of an alien star-ship bridge interior. Everyone on the bridge of the Explorer look at the big display, "have to see what's the alien look like". To everyone surprise the alien crew look identical to human of Earth. Looking directly to the display, Captain Janeway stand up and ready to respond
- "An honor to ... see you Admiral Romulus. You look identical to Earth Human... are you from Earth? I assumed you can see us right? Captain Janeway greets and ask the human looking alien
- "What is the Remnants of Kobol? is it a major faction of Earth? May us conduct a peaceful study mission on the surface of Earth? Captain Janeway finish up her questions and wait for the respond

Mean while Cmd. Lakota receives the message from the Mirror Universe star-ships. He looks extremely worry after reading the message then he put the message to display as text message on the bottom of the screen.
- "Captain, those 2 mirror universe star-ships are making threat with hostile intent. Should I hail them?" Cmd. Lakota reports
- "No commander, let's just watch them. We will intervene if they are out of control" Captain Janeway gives her order
- "Aye, Captain." Cmd. Lakota replies

IBS. Eliminator and IBS. Conqueror, approaching Earth (THE BAD BETAZOID)

*To: Everyone else*

Captain Bower issues an order to by-pass the alien ships and head straight to Earth. The Conqueror change its heading too and also head to Earth, by-passing the alien ships. On the bridge of the Eliminator.

- "Ready all weapons and prepare for combat" Captain Bower orders his crew
- "Captain. Do you want to issue a surrender order to Earth before we open fire?" Officer Lena Park, leading female communication officer and mistress of Captain Bower.
- "No. Let's show them how weak and puny they are then they will offer their own surrender to us by themselves" Captain Bower comments with an evil grin and look.
- "Plot heading to the biggest, most populated city of the strongest nation on Earth. Tell me when it's in range of our weapons" Captain Bower gives his order
- "Aye, Captain. Heading to [whoever want to take on this?]" Ensign Lee replies and carry out the order.

The Conqueror is now flying along side with the Eliminator and also heading to that location, weapons charged and ready to fire.
Last edited by Betazoid on Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:57 am, edited 9 times in total.

Northern Arcadian Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Arcadian Empire » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:17 pm

@Betazoid

AE Space station Orion-
"Sir I just got another object and it looks like it's heading this way and looks like it's in battle formation" said Adam to the Captain, he got up "Warn the Infinity" said the Captain, Adam liked back at his console "Aye Aye"

AE Infinity
"Sir I got something form Orion" said one of the civilian astronauts, the other looked at him "let me see" said the astronaut "Oh my" he said

//Attention ship!!
Your are entering Earth space, please identify yourself and break off your attack formation and please dock at these coords//

OOC: the coords are to the space station...

Riflemoor
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Riflemoor » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:21 pm

2024.5.7 14:17 Lowcastle time
KALEIDOSCOPE Monitoring Facility, Cacharanna, Western Province, Riflemoor

"Multiple unknown contacts closing on Earth! Count three! Marked on simulation! Visual on both"

"Mother of God," Mark whispered to himself, leaning back in his chair. "HIGHCOM, are you seeing this?"

"I'll assume that was rhetorical," said an unfamiliar voice over the command center's video link. "This is SecEx Äbësrömmëdt and I was told that I should come down here and take a look at your operation." The Secretary of the Exterior promptly muscled his way onto the HIGHCOM screen hanging in front of the main window. Bunai Äbësrömmëdt was a burly Aseemyen, graying at the temples, with a gift for diplomacy and for beating the snot out of opponents in hand-to-hand combat. He cut an imposing figure, even on the video screen.

"Yes sir!" Mark exclaimed, snapping to a standing salute. "Well, as you can see, we have one vessel in low orbit confirmed friendly by the Tern wing that disappeared into the FS field. They were able to send us a text message and informed us that the Kobolians will be decloaking and announcing their presence to Earth at some junction in the near future. In the meantime we have no such confirmation for the other vessels. The other four are uncertain. One has disappeared into the false scatter field as best we can tell, while the other three are at a significant distance."

"No word yet from the Kobolians as to their intended actions?"

"No sir."

"Alright. I'll let the Arbiter know. He's got a vague idea of the situation but nothing more than has been coming through on the Navy and Caely networks. Good work, Lieutenant." Äbësrömmëdt left the screen and Mark sank back down in his chair, sighing.

21:29 Lowcastle time,
RNS Akisame Maru

"Easy!" the helicopter pilot said as the crates were unloaded.

"Cargo manifest says... nuclear warheads. Confirm?" one of the technicians in charge of receiving the helicopter's cargo asked of the pilot.

"Confirm."

"Get Admiral Aogawa down here on the double." Mooric operating procedure said that the commanding officer of a vessel had to be present to confirm the arrival of dangerous cargo, such as radiological, biological, or chemical weapons. This would certainly be one of those times.

The Admiral came jogging over to the helicopter; he'd been waiting for the weapons to arrive for a few minutes.

"Admiral, sign off on the delivery form please," the technician said, handing Justin the clipboard. Aogawa signed his name and handed the form back to the technician, who then proceeded to wave a crew over. "Take possession!" the technician said. "Sir, orders?"

"Bring the warheads into the bay and load them onto the Terns' bomb racks. Dead man's switch with manual delays for the timers."

"Yes sir."
We are Moors, and our adjective is Mooric.
Rommel Germany wrote:"...Anschluss?" - Soldier requesting permission to anschluss

"The way we win matters." ~Andrew Ender Wiggin, Ender's Game
Class O14
Military spaceplanes, naval railguns, NNEMP grenades, and missile defense shields. Experiments include cloaking devices, quantum computers, and arcologies. Please let me know if I'm being too PMT and I'll tone it down for you.

First and former Vice Chancellor of the New Warsaw Pact.
Apply for an embassy to Riflemoor here!

Betazoid
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Betazoid » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:49 pm

Northern Arcadian Empire wrote:@Betazoid

AE Space station Orion-
"Sir I just got another object and it looks like it's heading this way and looks like it's in battle formation" said Adam to the Captain, he got up "Warn the Infinity" said the Captain, Adam liked back at his console "Aye Aye"

AE Infinity
"Sir I got something form Orion" said one of the civilian astronauts, the other looked at him "let me see" said the astronaut "Oh my" he said

//Attention ship!!
Your are entering Earth space, please identify yourself and break off your attack formation and please dock at these coords//

OOC: the coords are to the space station...

Officer Lena Park (Sato) receives the human's message, she smirks as she read through it then passing it to Captain Bower (Archer).
- "Captain, this is from one of he human factions. I think they are tired of breathing" Park says while looking at the captain and wait for his respond.
- "...Your are entering Earth space, please identify yourself and break off your attack formation... bla bla bla..." Captain Bower read out loud the message in a mocking tone
- "those Human are funny. They can't even get their own grammar and spelling right, muahaha" Lt. Commander T-Bone comments
- "indeed they are. We shall follow SOME of their orders. Contact the Conqueror and tell them to go to the coordinate of the space station, we will go to the location this message originated from" Captain Bower gives his order.
The Eliminator and the Conqueror breaks formation and head to 2 separate location, their weapons are still charged and ready to fire. Both star-ships agreed to the plan and not reply back to the Human. Once approaching at their location, the Eliminator and the Conqueror slow down. They continue slowly approaching the AE Infinity and the AE Space station Orion, soon the human targets are inside the maximum range of the star-ship's weapons. Then...

- "engage passive lock-on and lock-on the target. Prepare to fire on my command" Captain Bower gives his order.

Captain Bower is waiting for the Human to open fire first or until the target get inside the optimum range of his weapons. When one of that happen, all hell will break lose. "...To do or not to do...it is their dilemma, muhahaha" Captain Bower quotes a famous line of a classic novel.
Last edited by Betazoid on Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Republic of Coldwater
Senator

Founded: Jul 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Coldwater » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:31 pm

CAC Liberty
"SIR! We got unknown objects coming from space, heading towards Earth, they don't look like the average SpacePlane" Said a Radar Operator as he saw numerous green dots descend unto earth

The Admiral quickly ran to the operator and examined the radar. "Report this thing to High Command"

Classified Bunker, Killingsworth Mountain Range
Above the bunker is the frigid winds of the Killingsworth Mountain Range. Such a remote location is a good place for High Command

"Got a message, from the CAC Liberty, numerous unidentified flying objects headed towards earth"

"Let me see" said the Commander of the Air Force

"Get me feed from all of our radars, NOW"

Soon, feed from all of the high powered radars and observation systems were trained on all of the unknown crafts.

"Let us know who they are first, get me three DR-37s, give them missiles, in case we have to shoot. Also, get our Orbital Space Planes ready, if they decide to shoot down our drones" The DR-37 was a Scramjet powered Hypersonic Drone. Meant for Strike and Recon. Being able to operate at High Altitude, this would make the perfect aircraft for close range observation

A message was sent in every message, saying

Please Identify yourself, thank you

Soon, the DR-37s took off, and begin their flight towards the spacecraft approaching Earth

Hippie Kiwis
Minister

Founded: Jan 31, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Hippie Kiwis » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:47 am

The Valloovian emerged from the asteroid belt. One of the prospecting ships sent to the tosev system sent out a distress call, the Valloovian had been sent to help. The prospecting ship was frozen in defensive position in orbit of tosev 3, and had been ever since the distress call was sent. This would mean that there was hostile activity in the space around the planet, not on the surface. If the tosevites had already discovered spaceflight and were attacking prospecting vessels, then their extermination would be in order. It would be a shame, they would've ben such good slaves.
This place is not a place of honor... no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here... nothing valued is here. What is here was dangerous and repulsive to us.
The danger is in a particular location... it increases towards a center... the center of danger is here... of a particular size and shape, and below us.
The danger is still present, in your time, as it was in ours. The danger is to the body, and it can kill. The form of the danger is an emanation of energy.
The danger is unleashed only if you substantially disturb this place physically. This place is best shunned and left uninhabited.

Hippie Kiwis
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Hippie Kiwis » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:48 am

Hippie Kiwis wrote:The Valloovian emerged from the asteroid belt. One of the prospecting ships sent to the tosev system sent out a distress call, the Valloovian had been sent to help. The prospecting ship was frozen in defensive position in orbit of tosev 3, and had been ever since the distress call was sent. This would mean that there was hostile activity in the space around the planet, not on the surface. If the tosevites had already discovered spaceflight and were attacking prospecting vessels, then their extermination would be in order. It would be a shame, they would've ben such good slaves.

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Auto-Fox/Random/SpaceImages/phattro_03.jpg
The Valloovian
This place is not a place of honor... no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here... nothing valued is here. What is here was dangerous and repulsive to us.
The danger is in a particular location... it increases towards a center... the center of danger is here... of a particular size and shape, and below us.
The danger is still present, in your time, as it was in ours. The danger is to the body, and it can kill. The form of the danger is an emanation of energy.
The danger is unleashed only if you substantially disturb this place physically. This place is best shunned and left uninhabited.

Northern Arcadian Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Arcadian Empire » Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:28 am

AE Space station Orion
James ran to the console and typed in
"Attention Ship!!
We are a un-Armed research Space station! We have no weapons please don't fire at us! The Arcadian Empire has no need for space weaponry, we seek peace and knowledge!" After he finished he sent it to the unknown ship that was about to shoot at them

AE Infinity-
"GET US OUT OF HEAR!!" Yelled the Captain to the pilot "Aye Aye!" Replied the pilot starting up the engines and flying away. "Sorry Major, but we got some visitors that really don't like us" said the Sargent picking up a M83A7 Assault Rifle, "also here's your pistol" handing the Kobolian Major his pistol

OOC: the M83A7 Assault Rifle is form my fact book, note in this RP it doesn't have a 150 round clip it has a 45round clip
Last edited by Northern Arcadian Empire on Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Remnants of Kobol
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Remnants of Kobol » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:16 pm

I would assume that your nation uses beam weapons and shielding. My nation uses Kinetic Energy Weapons and Armour plating. I’m a diehard BSG fan and don’t much care for Star Trek, but I’ve worked out the math and a Mercury class would last about seven seconds against the original Enterprise (the joule output of a some of the beam weapons alone are greater than my largest yield nuke, that’s not even counting Star Treks anti-star system torpedoes). I’m anticipating OOC that my nukes won’t even fluctuate your shields. That in mind…

“And things get interesting. Set Condition One throughout the ship and launch the alert vipers. I want a raptor strike craft bearing nuclear ordnance in the hanger prepped and ready to go.” Romulus watched the ship explode into action. “And call in the rest of the Group. It’s time to make our presence known. Broadcast my recording to the governments of all nations on Earth. And patch me through with these new ships.” [OOC: Message below under “Everyone”]
IBS,
This is Admiral Romulus of the Imperial Republic of the Remnants of Kobol Navy. We will not stand down, we will not surrender, we will be no one’s slave. Desist and leave this sector or be destroyed. This is your only warning.
Fleet Admiral Romulus, Commanding Officer of the Kobolian Navy

As the Chimera lowers her electronic interference, the rest of Battlestar Group One jumps in from the far asteroid belt where it was awaiting regrouping with the Flagship, Chimera. Fourteen flashes of light pierce the sky above Earth as Battlestar Group One regroups around the Chimera.

I thought I was sending a raptor to the surface too. But it ended up that the coordinates I was given were to a ship in orbit. Yeah, I got corrected on that too. I think that Kiwis sent a ship to the surface though. He’d react violently to that. My nation would forgive it.

Nations of Earth. For ten years, you have lived with otherworlders, Aliens as you would, in your presence. To some of you, we are long established allies. To others, we were previously unknown. But we were always here. We have protected your planet from previous threats, we have carefully kept your people safe from external influence that would otherwise forever upset the balance of power and set your planet down a new path of history forever. As a planet among thousands of others inhabited by civilizations so different, yet so similar to your own. As a planet no longer alone.
But today, a crisis has arrived and we can no longer keep your planet isolated and we fear you may be in a danger that we alone are not capable of preventing. We are lowering our electronic interference to allow you to fully view our fleet and allow you to confirm our validity.
We await your responses on the frequency 1257Hz
Fleet Admiral Alexander Romulus
Natum a bellum cinis.

Military Commander of the USGP
Never forget the USG
The USGP
Army: 35,856,000 Infantry Available for Homeworlds Defense (6,754,000 active)
Navy: 4 Strikestar Heavy Capital Warships, 54 Battlestars (Classes: 18 Mercury, 15 Jupiter, 21 Odin), 91 Gunstars
Marine Corps: 936,265 Marines
Expeditionary Forces: 2,573,958 explorers and settlers. 5 Jupiter Class Battlestars to support a fleet of transport and explorer ships.
Special Operations Command: ~12,000 Special Operations Personnel
Every able bodied/minded citizen between the ages of 18 and 35 is a member of the military, militia style. Ship numbers are less than the US Navy and spread over 13 planets.
"So Say We All."

Northern Arcadian Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Arcadian Empire » Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:04 pm

@Kobol

Arcadia City, Arcadian Empire
People looked at there radios in the Arcadian Empire, some went crazy others cheered finally there where something out there besides them self a Alien civilization, maybe just maybe a peace agreement could be reached and trade could processed and trade could be made to help improve the Empires technology advancement. However there where some people who didn't believe this, they marched to the Imperial Palace and protested that there are no such things as Aliens, they where quickly dispersed by police (Check my factbook to see what they look like)

Riflemoor
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Riflemoor » Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:11 pm

24:00 Lowcastle time,
RNS Akisame Maru

The sun was just beginning to go down on the Akisame Maru, but it was still buzzing with activity. The flight deck had been split, revealing the enormous vessel's orbital launch gantry.

"Maru Blue-Three launch T-minus one minute," the chief flight officer announced from the bridge. "All hands, clear and seal blastways."

The Kobolians had revealed their presence about fifteen minutes after the crewmen of the Maru had loaded the nuclear warheads onto the Terns of Blue Flight. Admiral Aogawa had requested that he be allowed to send a flight to Massiq to replace the Terns that had met with the Kobolians. HIGHCOM had assented.

So that was what they were about to do.

"T-minus five. Four. Three. Two. One. Ignition."

Maru Blue-Three started up his engines. At first there was nothing, and then there was a crackling, like a campfire, but it continued to build until it was a roar, a blistering heat wave washing over the vessel and boiling the water beneath the launch pad while the plane slowly began to ascend. It was building speed rapidly, though; even now it was rising faster and faster, and then it was over the ship entirely, and then it was gone, out into the midnight blue sky, a rapidly shrinking bright speck disappearing up into the atmosphere.

Orbital Station Massiq

"Warrant Officer McCavell, confirm deflectors in working order?"

Mitch opened the panel on one of the spindly arms reaching out past Orbital Station Massiq's utilitarian white body and peered in at the display, which winked on in the blackness of the circuit cavity.

"Conduit reading within critical capacity... magnet array within critical... everything checks out. Deflector arrays operating at full efficiency."

"Okay. Now you just need to go check the emitter," said Bërëdt, the mission XO.

Mitch closed and latched the panel behind him, then climbed along the rungs on the surface of the space station toward a bulky module that looked like an industrial heat exchanger.

Mitch was checking on Massiq's experimental plasma shield array. The gentlemen from the labs down at Cacharanna were claiming that they could stop bullets using an argon plasma, so the 'heat exchanger' threw argon ions out into space, which were picked up and induced by the arrays. It would stop bullets, sure, but Mitch still couldn't shake the feeling that whatever those alien ships out there were using was significantly more powerful than bullets.

"Argon emitter functional," Mitch said as he inspected the emitter's readout. "The shield is up."

"Good. Hopefully that'll keep from just zapping us when we come back into conjunction with them." Mitch looked up and saw that Bërëdt was right; they were swinging round the far side of the Earth from the Kobolians and the incoming alien vessels."

"Hopefully," Mitch said, closing the panel and locking it up.
We are Moors, and our adjective is Mooric.
Rommel Germany wrote:"...Anschluss?" - Soldier requesting permission to anschluss

"The way we win matters." ~Andrew Ender Wiggin, Ender's Game
Class O14
Military spaceplanes, naval railguns, NNEMP grenades, and missile defense shields. Experiments include cloaking devices, quantum computers, and arcologies. Please let me know if I'm being too PMT and I'll tone it down for you.

First and former Vice Chancellor of the New Warsaw Pact.
Apply for an embassy to Riflemoor here!

Republic of Coldwater
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Coldwater » Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:09 pm

Coldwater Orbital Defense Station (CODS), Space
"Sir, a message, from some other spacecraft"

"Huh"

The message shows up on the Ultra High Definition Screen
Nations of Earth. For ten years, you have lived with otherworlders, Aliens as you would, in your presence. To some of you, we are long established allies. To others, we were previously unknown. But we were always here. We have protected your planet from previous threats, we have carefully kept your people safe from external influence that would otherwise forever upset the balance of power and set your planet down a new path of history forever. As a planet among thousands of others inhabited by civilizations so different, yet so similar to your own. As a planet no longer alone.
But today, a crisis has arrived and we can no longer keep your planet isolated and we fear you may be in a danger that we alone are not capable of preventing. We are lowering our electronic interference to allow you to fully view our fleet and allow you to confirm our validity.

The Commander reads the message in awe, as he transmits the message back down to the military high command and the government. He also uses high-powered radar to look at the message, only to see huge signatures of spacecraft that are definitely not human. He also sends the data down to earth

Liberty Stock Market
The Liberty Stock Market's communications systems suddenly fail, and the message shows up on all of the screens. Stock trading somehow halts for a while. Stockbrokers begin to panic because of the "danger we alone are not capable of preventing part". The message was broadcasted around the news and the Coldwateran people, who are very attatched to the internet quickly becomes aware of the situation at hand. People turn in their paper money for gold and silver coins while food supplies, mini Aquaponic farms, seeds, hydroponics and firearm prices drastically increase. Numerous Private Military companies get tens of thousands of recruits everyday to prepare for the worst. Militias are formed almost overnight and the "spirit of rebellion", as seen in the Coldwateran Revolution begins to take place

Presidential House, Shadowville
"MR.PRESIDENT! FUCK, THERE IS THIS EMERGENCY MESSAGE"

"What is this...."

The President reads the message quickly

In utter shock, he only says "Congress has to move"

Congressional Hall, Shadowville

The Congressional Hall is now a loud room of angry and scared statesmen as they ague over which methods are best. Suddenly, the President walks up in front of the hall. The Congressional Officer says "May the house come to order". The angry statesmen quickly silent themselves, creating an atmosphere of solitude. Media Cameras slowly fixate towards the President

My fellow Coldwaterans, as you all know, we received a message from aliens, about an impending crisis from extraterrestrials. Our radar signatures from both Private Sector Space Companies and our Air Force shows that indeed, there are at least two alien forces, and there seem to be more aliens coming down towards earth, but the signatures are very different, indicating that they are a different species. We don't know what these invaders are, and they seem to want to invade us. We cannot stand here, doing nothing and see Coldwater and this world crumble. When we fought the Coldwateran Revolution, we were figthing a force that was more advanced, had more soldiers, had more training, had aerial superiority, but we won. We might be figthing a force many times our strength, we might be fighting a force with technology years from now, but our spirit of not giving up, and the spirit of revolution and freedom will long endure! That is why, I am urging all of you, to vote for this bill I proposed, which will declare Coldwater in DEFCON One, mass produce experimental and classified technologies and also temporarily expand the military by using 85% of our surplus. Thank you.

After the President's short speech, the vote was put into action. In a vote 210-3-5, the bill passed by a huge margin, and the budget's 200 Billion Coldwateran Aurum surplus changed into a 30 Billion Coldwateran Aurum Surplus to fund the expansion of the military and also the mass production of experimental technologies, including exoskeletons and full body combat suits.

West Aurelia
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby West Aurelia » Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:05 am

Site 14, Undisclosed Location

Officially, Site 14 didn't exist. It was the headquarters of the Department of Military Science, which also, officially, didn't exist. Colloquially known as "the Department," it is tasked with developing the most advanced weaponry and equipment for the West Aurelian Armed Forces. It is also tasked with far more secretive practices. One of those practices is scanning for extraterrestrial life. Today, that goal was achieved.

"Jesus fucking Christ," Director Jason Free said after he read the message. "Get the president down here."

In the Interest of Time

President Michael Jones arrived at Site 14. It was a highly secure area, capable of withstanding a direct hit from a chemical, biological, radiological, or nuclear weapon. Nobody, not even his immediate family who were at another undisclosed location, knew that he was here. All that they knew was that he was in a safe place, and that this was where he would be coordinating the nation's defense from.

Jones had already read the message, and he was stunned. That was what was causing the interference. Free came up to meet him.

"Mr. President, welcome to Site 14," he said.

"Thank you, Mr. Free. Let's get to work."

"Yes, sir."

They made their way to the command center, a state-of-the-art room where the nation's defense could be coordinated from. Jones immediately delivered a statement, which was broadcast around the world.

"I am President Michael Jones of the Republic of West Aurelia. Today, contact has been established with an advanced extraterrestrial race. A radio message was broadcast to us, the ships were detected by radar and satellites, and visual contact has been established by the West Aurelian space station Riverside. We are no longer alone. They have stated that they have lived among us for ten years, have been protecting us, and are friendly towards us. We cannot and will not accept these claims without proof. However, they have also stated that a threat has emerged that they cannot defeat alone. Therefore I have mobilized the West Aurelian Armed Forces in preparation for this threat. We are the eternal state, conquered by no enemy. Be safe, be strong, be ready. Good night."

He then sent another message to the Kobolian ship.

Executive Office of the President of the Republic of West Aurelia

FROM: Michael Jones, President of the Republic of West Aurelia
TO: Fleet Admiral Alexander Romulus

Dear Admiral Romulus,

I am President Michael Jones of the Republic of West Aurelia. You have stated that you have lived among us for ten years, have been protecting us, and are friendly towards us. We cannot and will not accept these claims without proof. I request that you provide proof for your claims, and send an envoy to meet in person with us at Dorado Air Force Base (coordinates attached). I request that, if possible, your envoy be unarmed. The main focus of the meeting will be the impending threat to humanity, but we will also speak about your history, technology, and other important matters. I eagerly await your reply.

Sincerely,
Michael Jones
President of the Republic of West Aurelia
_REPUBLIC OF WEST AURELIA_
Official factbook
#Valaransofab

Hippie Kiwis
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Hippie Kiwis » Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:09 am

sorry for short post

The Valloovian was now passing mars. No ships have yet been detected, and the prospector has not moved.

Hotgrat
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hotgrat » Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:46 am

Hotgratian Space Observation Center (HSOC)

The HSOC had been monitoring the skies since the failed launch of the HSESS Broken Star, and alot of activity had been detected. The activity had been reported as the other nations of the earth being very active in space, but the Northern Aerial Defence Unit (NADU) had ordered the HSOC to pay close attention to the orbit, and report if anything new happened. So far though, there hadn't been alot of activity, but that was about to change with this one message.

"Sir! We got a radio transmission from orbit! It's... It's in english, sir!"
"So? It might just be one of the other nation's space stations."
"No sir, this isn't from the other nations of the earth. It's from another ship."
"...Another?"

Curious on what the radio operator had meant with that, the lead operator played the recorded message.

The message then ended, and silence struck the room for a few moments, before the radio operator spoke again.

"Should we report this to the SRDC, sir?"
"...Yes."

Shortly, the SRDC found out about the message from orbit, and raised the AFMC to B (war mode). All forces operating under command of the SRDC were mobilised, and the 5th and 8th AG were called in from Trekhold and New Investa. HMAB Rendered was put into active duty as well. However, in the hectic mood that now had struck SRDC, they didn't try using the frequency that was in the message.
Hotgrat is now humanverse. The ponyfied version would be Seierus.
Yukonastan wrote:Oh, by the way, snake. Because SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!? means death.
Sinovet wrote:FLUFF NUKE!!!!
Herargon wrote:Dammit! Kill a bit more people for their money, please! We need more money!
World of Tanks.
XCOM Enemy Unknown.

The Nexus of Man wrote:Grats.

"Two possibilites exist: Ether, we are alone in the universe, or we are not. Both are equally terrifying."
- Arthur C. Clarke.

Republic of Coldwater
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Coldwater » Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:21 am

Bunker 01, Killingsworth Mountain Range
Due to Coldwater entering DEFCON 1, the Cabinet, high ranking military officials (from all departments, including classified ones) and the best soldiers and scientists, along with their families were moved into the gargantuan Bunker 01, which is meant to house people of importance to the government in the case of DEFCON 1. Bunker 01 also has the State of the Art Communications, Labs and Control Centers. Being hidden 1,350 meters below the surface, the bunker is safe from any use of WMDs or even numerous bunker busters. There, a message was sent by President Clarence Norman to the Aliens

Dear Extraterrestrial Race,

We are the Constitutional States of Republic of Coldwater of Earth. Many of our people and our government question the validility of your spirit of good will. As a result, we are sending an Astronaut over to ensure that you are not an Extraterrestrial Race that wants to invade us.

Another message was sent to West Aurelia

To: West Aurelia
ENCRYPTION: MAXIMUM

I think we all know that there are at least two species of Aliens around Earth. These Aliens seem to have substantially better technologies, as far as our radar scans go. I suggest that we should share all classified technologies until invading alien species are terminated.

CODS, Space
In the Cargo Space of the CODS is a secretive spacecraft. Having deployable solar sails, solar panels and a sleek design, it was meant for Space Warfare and Combat, but it was never necessary, until now. Three out of the 25 Astronauts on board the station enter the Space Combat Vehicle (SCV), and the hefty reinforced door opens. The Astronauts were trained for this vehicle.

"Turn on the weapons systems, arm the lasers, railguns and missiles"

"Alright"

The Co-Pilot pressess the on button for weapons systems. It shows 4 Carbon Nanotube-Tipped Missiles, two laser cannons and one railgun.

"Going full speed"

The Co-Pilot pushes the throttle, and the Spacecraft Accelerates

The Astronaut that was going to contact the Aliens was armed with a Crossbow, meant for Space Combat. The Bolts are tipped with Carbon Nanotube, so they can do very good penetration.

Across Coldwater

As news of the Aliens occur, many people begin to enter survival bunkers built by survivalist preppers. The price of one 64 Square Meter bunker room skyrocketted from 25,000 Coldwater Aurum (around 50,000 NSD) to 500,000 Coldwater Aurum (1,000,000 NSD). Many Private Aerospace Companies begin to provide military grade aircraft and the training at discounted prices. The private companies making ExoSkeletons begin to sell them en masse to the public. The amount of people who prepare for doomsday rises from 25% of the general populace to 79%.

Betazoid
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Betazoid » Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:19 am

Northern Arcadian Empire wrote:AE Space station Orion
James ran to the console and typed in
"Attention Ship!!
We are a un-Armed research Space station! We have no weapons please don't fire at us! The Arcadian Empire has no need for space weaponry, we seek peace and knowledge!" After he finished he sent it to the unknown ship that was about to shoot at them

AE Infinity-
"GET US OUT OF HEAR!!" Yelled the Captain to the pilot "Aye Aye!" Replied the pilot starting up the engines and flying away. "Sorry Major, but we got some visitors that really don't like us" said the Sargent picking up a M83A7 Assault Rifle, "also here's your pistol" handing the Kobolian Major his pistol

OOC: the M83A7 Assault Rifle is form my fact book, note in this RP it doesn't have a 150 round clip it has a 45round clip

Mirror Universe Betazoid Star-ships, the BAD BETAZOID

- "Captain, sensors indicate more Earth spacecraft heading to orbit from the surface" Lt. Commander T-Bone reports
- "T-Bone, do a quick threat analysis and tell me who's the biggest threat?" Captain Bower gives order
- "Aye, Captain." Lt. Commander T-Bone replies and carry out the order.

About a minute later, she completed it and report to Captain.
- "Analysis completed, Captain. The list is as follow, from least to most, and base on their weapon power and aggressiveness" Lt. Commander T-Bone says
- "Ok, let's hear it" Captain Bower says
- "Arcadian, Coldwater, Aurelia, Hotgrat, Riflemoor, and the alien human looking Kobol..." Lt. Commander T-Bone is reporting and got cut off by the "Bip" sound from the console.
- "Sensor detected a mid size object in space that has just activated a energy reading around it, Captain. " T-Bone report with a urgent tone
- "Scan the Arcadian research station, see if they are really unarmed. If so, end this message in all human languages to the 'unarmed research station' " Captain Bower says

To Unarmed Research Station of Northern Arcadian Empire.
You are unarmed. You are a research facility. You are ok.
From Imperial Betazoid, with love.

Then Captain Bower returns his focus on the new threat. The Riflemoor.
- "it could be a space station with its shield of some kind" Captain Bower comments
- "Contact the Conqueror. We have to 'take care' of that thing immediately" Captain Bower gives his order and a highly coded message was sent to the other NX-class star-ship.
Then 2 ships turn around and head to Riflemoor's Massiq Orbital Station. Soon the Riflemoor's shielded station is getting into the maximum weapon range of both the Eliminator and the Conqueror.
- "Lena, tell the Conqueror to find their shield emitter and focus their weapons there." Captain. Bower says.

The Conqueror get the message and agree. A few moment later, 3 continuous scans pass through the Riflemoor's station and determined its shield generators. Then the Conqueror focus all its weapons to them and waiting for the Eliminator, weapons are at maximum range and maximum power.

Back to the Eliminator.
- "It's look like the Conqueror located the shield emitter of the enemy, captain." Officer. Lena Park says
- "Captain, I detect another small craft passing through the Earth atmosphere and heading this way" Lt. Commander T-Bone alerts the Captain
- "Scan it" Captain Bower orders
- "Aye captain." T-Bone replies and scan the craft
- "Captain, scan indicates the craft carry radioactive device and materials... look like ancient atomic fission weapon" T-Bone says with a 'meh' attitude.
- "ah, old old timer nuclear fission weapon." Captain Bower comments
- "good, now send this message to the Riflemoor station" Captain Bower says

To Riflemoor orbital station

You energized. You send craft. Craft carry weapon. You are hostile.
From Imperial Betazoid, with war.

- "T-Bone, lock on the atomic fission material. Fire a microwave beam at it until it go fission" Captain Bower says
- "Aye captain." T-Bone responds and carry out her order. She use the scan array and fire an invisible microwave beam at the radioactive cargo inside the human craft.
- "message has been sent to the Riflemoor station and I think they got it, Captain. Are we wait for their respond?" Officer Lena Park says
- "No. Signal the Conquer to fire" Captain Bower says with an evil voice

From the IBS. Conqueror, a NX-class star-ship, 2 beams of disruptor are fired from the dual Cannons couple with a salvo of plasma bolts being fired from the dual plasma cannons and a photon torpedo rocketing from the torpedo tube and head straight to the human orbital station.

OOC
Don't worry, I will not god-mode and will downgrade my NX-class defense. It has no shield of any kind, just polarized hull platting. So yea, Kobol battle-stars can do a lot of damage to me. A Galactica class battle-star could one-shot kill a NX-class starship if it firing broad-side with all weapons (big guns, small guns, missiles...everything) and that salvo hit the NX-class star-ship.
Last edited by Betazoid on Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Northern Arcadian Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Arcadian Empire » Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:46 pm

@betazoid

NAE Space Station Orion
Jameson exhaled the alien ship didn't fire on then but he was still very much worried about the Infinity though....

Betazoid
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Betazoid » Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:27 pm

OOC to Northern Arcadian Empire

My bad Betazoid left both of your units => both of your units are safe now.

Northern Arcadian Empire
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Arcadian Empire » Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:02 pm

Betazoid wrote:OOC to Northern Arcadian Empire

My bad Betazoid left both of your units => both of your units are safe now.

OOC: ok thanks, I didn't see that in your post so I just wanted to make sure it was ok by the way nice alternate universe idea

Betazoid
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Betazoid » Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:09 pm

OOC
Guys, please take a look at the OOC topic because I want to make sure everyone understand how downgraded my NX-class star-ship got.

Hippie Kiwis
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Hippie Kiwis » Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:20 pm

Republic of Coldwater wrote:Bunker 01, Killingsworth Mountain Range
Due to Coldwater entering DEFCON 1, the Cabinet, high ranking military officials (from all departments, including classified ones) and the best soldiers and scientists, along with their families were moved into the gargantuan Bunker 01, which is meant to house people of importance to the government in the case of DEFCON 1. Bunker 01 also has the State of the Art Communications, Labs and Control Centers. Being hidden 1,350 meters below the surface, the bunker is safe from any use of WMDs or even numerous bunker busters. There, a message was sent by President Clarence Norman to the Aliens

Dear Extraterrestrial Race,

We are the Constitutional States of Republic of Coldwater of Earth. Many of our people and our government question the validility of your spirit of good will. As a result, we are sending an Astronaut over to ensure that you are not an Extraterrestrial Race that wants to invade us.

Another message was sent to West Aurelia

To: West Aurelia
ENCRYPTION: MAXIMUM

I think we all know that there are at least two species of Aliens around Earth. These Aliens seem to have substantially better technologies, as far as our radar scans go. I suggest that we should share all classified technologies until invading alien species are terminated.

CODS, Space
In the Cargo Space of the CODS is a secretive spacecraft. Having deployable solar sails, solar panels and a sleek design, it was meant for Space Warfare and Combat, but it was never necessary, until now. Three out of the 25 Astronauts on board the station enter the Space Combat Vehicle (SCV), and the hefty reinforced door opens. The Astronauts were trained for this vehicle.

"Turn on the weapons systems, arm the lasers, railguns and missiles"

"Alright"

The Co-Pilot pressess the on button for weapons systems. It shows 4 Carbon Nanotube-Tipped Missiles, two laser cannons and one railgun.

"Going full speed"

The Co-Pilot pushes the throttle, and the Spacecraft Accelerates

The Astronaut that was going to contact the Aliens was armed with a Crossbow, meant for Space Combat. The Bolts are tipped with Carbon Nanotube, so they can do very good penetration.

Across Coldwater

As news of the Aliens occur, many people begin to enter survival bunkers built by survivalist preppers. The price of one 64 Square Meter bunker room skyrocketted from 25,000 Coldwater Aurum (around 50,000 NSD) to 500,000 Coldwater Aurum (1,000,000 NSD). Many Private Aerospace Companies begin to provide military grade aircraft and the training at discounted prices. The private companies making ExoSkeletons begin to sell them en masse to the public. The amount of people who prepare for doomsday rises from 25% of the general populace to 79%.

If the humans get all that, I want silooth and war bots.

A silooth

A war bot

West Aurelia
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby West Aurelia » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:18 am

Site 14, Undisclosed Location

Jones received Coldwater's message. What the hell?, he thought. There was no name attached to it. Probably from Clarence.

He penned a reply.

Executive Office of the President of the Republic of West Aurelia

FROM: Michael Jones, President of the Republic of West Aurelia
TO: Clarence Norman, President of the Constitutional States of Republic of Coldwater

Dear Mr. President,

I am assuming that a message I received earlier was authored by you. Put a return address next time. Now, down to business.

You stated that there are two extraterrestrial species "invading" Earth. I believe that, as of now, this is incorrect. Our scans have indeed shown multiple extraterrestrial craft that appear to be of different origin, but they do not seem to be "invading" or engaging Earth in any way, as of now. The only engagement we have had with any of the species is the message from "Fleet Admiral Alexander Romulus." However, both species are being classified as threats as their intentions are unknown.

On the subject of sharing classified information, I concur, to an extent. Please note that the following is classified and will only be revealed to other nations and the public should the need arise. Any attempt to share this information may result in a suspension of diplomatic relations.

- West Aurelia has requested a meeting with the extraterrestrial species which sent the message at Dorado Air Force Base, which maintains a Coldwateran military presence.
- West Aurelia has been conducting research on and manufacturing experimental directed-energy weapons which may be useful if a threat is presented to us.
- West Aurelia has been conducting research on and manufacturing experimental hypersonic fighter aircraft and drones which may be useful if a threat is presented to us.

Relevant information from Coldwater would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Michael Jones
President of the Republic of West Aurelia
_REPUBLIC OF WEST AURELIA_
Official factbook
#Valaransofab

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents