NATION

PASSWORD

The Jihad Strikes Again [Sunalaya Only]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Lindenholt
Minister

Founded: Oct 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lindenholt » Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:07 pm

- Bet Gekhiza Air Force Base, Yaramaqui -
The Lindian airforce base 10 kilometers West of West Malafaqüm was doing business like usual. The personnel on the base had not yet heard about the news of the attacks. One soldier was doing his daily routine of hoisting the Lindian flag when an alarm went off.
http://i.imgur.com/63Pd9e8.jpg
Lindian soldier raising the flag

After the alarm a soldier said in the speakers: "DEFCON is raised to status 3 , level of high alert. Scramble jets for patrolling of the capital city's airspace. The city of Yashifar has been hit by Somelio attacks. Deploy the first Yaramaqui Defense regiment immediately for patrolling the capital."
Just seconds after the announcement a soldier yelled: "DEFCON 3 ARM THE STATIONS. SCRAMBLE THE JETS" and within a minute the first fighter jets took off from the runway.

- Liberty City, the ministerraad (minister council) -
"Sir, there have been attacks in this city located here, a synagogue has been attacked by, what we assume, are Somelio soldiers. We have already deployed our forces in Yaramaqui at our airbase. And Malafaqum is now under protection from air and land."
"Great... after this declaration of war I think we should go to DEFCON 2"
"Yes sir" And after several minutes TV screens in Lindenholt went black for a second and an automated announcement was made in all Lindenholt's languages:
"Your government has declared a state of emergency by declaring DEFCON 2.
This means that the government can enact martial law if necesarry.
Within 5 minutes a news report or speech by the prime minister,
king or who replaces them will take place. There is no need to worry."

Moments later the prime minister was about to inform his country about the situation...
[end of post, because I have to go]
For information: http://iiwiki.us/wiki/Lindenholt
Come to Sunalaya, you'll enjoy it! Sunalaya
This user supports a single state solution for Ventismar.

New Paris 2014, never forget
This user supports a seven state solution for Bograel-Joguestine.

Somelio
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Somelio » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:35 pm

OFFICIAL STATEMENT BY THE HOLY SULTAN

I will ignore all these pathetic declarations of war. This is only a matter between Somelio and Yaramaqui...not anyone else. Every moment you waste at war with us you will live with the burden of ending an innocent civilian's life.

Mohadini

Inside the conference room, the sultan was getting anxious for his next attack. "Change of plans," he announced to the tribal leaders. "Muhammad, who is planning to go to the airport in Yaramaqui, will actually do something else in Vekalse...but the good news is, he is already in Yaramaqui and has some "friends" with him.
I RP as the government of Somelio and the Somelio Pirates. In an RP I will state which I am doing, as both are critical to my RPs. To see more, see here.

Smoya
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 16, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Smoya » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:51 pm

New Born Naval Port

The city of New Born in a cool, dark night. Not too far from the boardwalk was the second largest naval port in Smoya - New Born Naval Port. It was filled with marines, soldiers, and air pilots all from Smoya and some from around the world.

The 63rd fleet, which was one of the fleets that actively stayed at New Born, was preparing for its goal: attack the coast of Somelio. Specifically, Mobane.

The plan was simple. It was not to conduct a major attack on the city, but rather to establish a Smoyan base in Somelio for the war ahead. The 4th and 24th fleet were already on their way to defend Yaramaqui's coast from any hostile invaders.

"All prepared!" announced a marine aboard the S.S Falcon, an aircraft carrier. Soon, the fleet, which included two wolf class submarines, a Grade A Battleship, and 3 Transports of soldiers, headed toward its destination.

OOC: Sorry for short post. :/
Last edited by Smoya on Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Visit Sunalaya!

Vekalse
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Vekalse » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:13 pm

VESKALBURG

Throughout the streets of Veskalburg, bomb sirens (Installed in the Dark Ages, used for riots or terrorist attacks) erupted with a whale.
Many people scrambled for cover, trying to grab as much of their stuff as possible. Hundreds of people piled into the old, musty bomb shelters (installed in the Cold War).
The Government had ordered everyone to pile into the shelters, and to stay there until' further notice.

Classified Location, Vekalse

The boss moved over to the laboratory, focusing on a novel virus from the Toloupum Fever. This particular novel had a 92% mortality rate, one of the highest from the Dark Age.
"NOVEL E66N- VESKALCoV 2027, ready for transportation unit."
"Copy that."

95 MILES FROM MOBANE, SOMELIO

The ships raced forward, readying the missiles for use.
The jets were closer to Mobane, around 30 Miles, but they didn't have much on them.

The first wave of attacks started. The NE55 fired a SM22 Missile toward the Somelio coast, hoping to hit a village, or perhaps, Mobane. Three more NE55 Units launched missiles.
However, 30 miles away from the coast, accuracy was significantly decreased.
You heard it here first. Kidding, you probably heard it from Lindenhole: I am literally insane. :P

JASONHOLT for LIFE. <3
Jasonholt Theme

WATCH UNTIL YOU CRY! xD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qseH6-DV2gc

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rhodevus » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:16 pm

To: Smoya
Encryption: HIGH

Good Morning my friend,
We are preparing to send our first fleet against Somelio. We would like to know if you would like to plan a joint attack against their coastline. In my experiences, joint forces would be the best way to take the coast while minimizing individual nation casualties. Please respond soon with your answer, as the fleet will be setting sail in a few hours time.

Best wishes,
Queen Diana, General Timmel

Rhodevus's 2nd and 3rd fleets finally arrived in the Ile of Flowers main port, Port Bravos. There, the soldiers and ships were refueled, restocked and reequipped to face conditions in Yaramaqui. It was also planned that three of Rhodevus's five aircraft carriers were to be activate. 2 would be heading towards Somelio for the Invasion, while one will help with the recapturing and defense of Yaramaqui.
She/Her
IATA Member Embassy Character Creation 101
Do not argue against me, you will lose...or win, depending on the situation
The Official Madman with a Box
Rodrania wrote:Rhod, I f*cking love you, man. <3
Divergia wrote:The Canadian Polar-Potato-Moose-Cat has spoken!
Beiluxia wrote:Is it just me, or does your name keep getting better the more I see it?

Factbook
International Exchange Student Program Member
XENOS MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

United Soviet Jason Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby United Soviet Jason Republic » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:35 pm

Jamestown:

"Resolution One shall pass, allowing us to get the frack over New Paris," the official started. The group was around a small table in the Presidential Office. Everyone was relaxed. The USJR just established the United Sunalaya Assembly, New Paris was solved and things seemed to be on the upside for international relations. Then the messenger came in.

The President was the first to act. "After we did all that shat for them! Leave it! I want to see what other government they get. They don't get our funding and obey international regulations. Yaramaqui. is under an Aid Effort so it is getting out help. Leave it. Enough shat for one week." With that the old men and their military uniforms ended their session.
Former Vise Chairmen and Chairmen of the Libertarian Freedom Party
Jamestown Journal
"There are words I can spell. There are words I can't spell. Then there are words I don't care to spell." -Me

Somelio
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Somelio » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:42 pm

Malafaqüm, Yaramaqui

Canann Swatiie was your average Somelion - tall, dark skinned, and humble around others. He scurried across the vast airport to his terminal: A-83, flight to Vekalseburg. Behind him followed three other henchmen, under direct command of Canann. With only a bag, they walked calmly to the security checkpoint.

OOC - I will let Yaramaqui RP as security.

1 mile from Mobane

Only one the missiles hit a significant target: the village of Askabha, only a mile from Mobane. The village housed many government officials from the province it was located in. And with that, a large housing district of Askabha exploded, killing many civilians in the process. The shock from the missile was something that no civilian in Somelio had experienced before. It was true terror.

The military gangs that were stationed in Askabha were alerted and prepared for an invasion. In Mobane, nothing much could be done till the jets got closer.
I RP as the government of Somelio and the Somelio Pirates. In an RP I will state which I am doing, as both are critical to my RPs. To see more, see here.

Smoya
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Smoya » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:05 pm

A Message From the Smoyan President

To: Queen Diana; General Timmel
Encryption: High

Greetings, friends.

Our fleets should meet somewhere off the coast of Iackstorm (but not in their territory of course). From there our fleets were planning to attack small villages near Mobane, their largest costal city. It will take longer to get to their capital, which is our plan, but less risky than going through Mobane - where Vekalse forces are.

We would be delighted to have you join.

President Lucas Airés
Visit Sunalaya!

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:08 pm

To: Smoya

We agree to this plan and our ships will meet your there. Good Luck with your preparations.

May we Succeed in This Endevour,
Queen Diana
She/Her
Beiluxia wrote:Is it just me, or does your name keep getting better the more I see it?

Factbook

Vekalse
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vekalse » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:38 pm

15 MILES FROM MOBANE

The ships had made it close. Really close. The invasion was going to be tricky, but it was final. The unit of ships stopped. They turned toward MLM (Missile Launch Mode), and fired dozens of missiles toward the Coast of Somelio. Of course, they still weren't close enough for perfection, but it was better. The second unit of ships rode ahead of UN1, and prepared to land near the Harbor of Mobane.

Classified Location, Vekalse

The boss turned over, and tore into his HaZMat suit. He knew that he had already caught it, but it didn't matter. He didn't want to risk spreading it, and possibly starting the Dark Ages all over again.
He grabbed the box, which was filled with the NOVEL VIRUS, and ran to the stairs. From there, he came out onto the landing deck. A NE55 from the Mt. Dutch AFB was waiting. In fact, a whole unit of them were. He loaded the virus onto one of the planes, and grabbed another box from the Laboratory. From there, he continued this, until all the NE55s were full. He smiled. He knew his last act would be in honor. He waved his hand, and the NE55s blasted into the distance. The boss could already feel the need to rest, and his head hurt. He walked down into the laboratory, and slept.

The boss never woke up.
You heard it here first. Kidding, you probably heard it from Lindenhole: I am literally insane. :P

JASONHOLT for LIFE. <3
Jasonholt Theme

WATCH UNTIL YOU CRY! xD

Aznazia
Minister

Founded: Feb 18, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Aznazia » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:53 pm

To: Admiral Timmel of the Rhodeve navy, President Lucas Airés

The Aznazian 3rd fleet is moving to the Somelion coast as I write. I propose a joint naval operation to invade Somelio.
The Federal Republic of Aznazia

My Political View: https://www.politicalcompass.org/chart?ec=4.13&soc=2.82
Pro: USA, Guns, Republic, Capitalism, Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Religion, Gay Rights, Patriotism, Environment, Green Energy.
Anti: Communism, Corruption, Crony-Capitalism, Accommodation, Fascism, Religious Extremism, Neo-Progressivism.
Peace Time: 450,000 total

Breakdown by branch (peace time):
    -Army: 250,000
    -Navy: 100,000
    -Marines: 35,000
    -Air force: 65,000
Population: 98.362 Million
Current Chancellor: Fredrick Pudikov
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Dwight Folwer
Press Secretary: David Piers
Aznazian Trade Secretary: Christopher Olson

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:54 pm

Aznazia wrote:To: Admiral Timmel of the Rhodeve navy, President Lucas Airés

The Aznazian 3rd fleet is moving to the Somelion coast as I write. I propose a joint naval operation to invade Somelio.

To: Admiral DeLunio

We agree to this plan. We should all link forces near Iackstorm, and journey to Somelio together with a united navy.
She/Her

Factbook

Somelio
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Somelio » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:21 pm

Mobane

Although the missiles struck with much better accuracy, it just caused more civilians to be killed in a bunker. However, one missile did hit a military compound that was preparing to launch missiles back at the jets. There were only shouts from the military compounds, and dead silence from the compounds hiding civilians. Civilians that survived the missile attack began filming videos of the dead and missile attacks and began posting them to YouTube so the world would see the crimes Vekalse had committed.

"The military compound is under attack..." Sighed a machine gunner to his friend, who had a rocket launcher in his hand. "It is time we should fight back or we will be crushed." said the friend. "Might as well," sighed the machine gunner. He shouted something in Arabic, and in less than a minute 5 shells fired out from the ground into the blue sky toward the jets.

But then, the machine gunner and his friends laughed.

"They fell for our trap!" he shouted. He fell on he floor laughing, while his friends peered in the distance watching sea mines explode under the Vekalse ships. "They got too close," one of them sighed. Surviving the sea mines - which were smuggled into Somelio - was a task that not even the Somelions could do. But soon, fear and anxiousness spread in the soldiers.

The battle had begun.

OOC: In a previous post I did say I placed sea mines down. I can post the link if you don't believe me.

Vekalse
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vekalse » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:08 pm

15 MILES FROM MOBANE, SOMELIO

On the ship, the men were laughing, cheering, watching Vekalse win. A lethal BOOM erupted from under the ship. Fire engulfed the men. They burnt to death, the whole ship blown apart.
Three more explosions went off, creating mass havoc. Two units escaped the scene, but four did not. An Estimated 578 died in the attacks. Many people were blown apart, and many others burnt. Three aircraft, hovering above the ships, crashed into the water, due to stray metal, and flying objects.

OVER THE OCEAN, 500 MILES FROM MOBANE, SOMELIO

Dozens of NE55s raced toward Mobane, going a staggering speed of 230 MPH. Backup was further out, but many ships were coming over.

SOMELION INT'L AIRPORT

Yosef Muhhammed Bukkar raced through the gate, and onto his plane. He had specific orders, simple. He was to destroy the Commercial Airliner, and die in glory. He sat down in his seat, and looked around. These innocent civilians were in the wrong place, at the wrong time. Yosef sighed. He hated doing this. He had a lot to live for; A wife, two kids... He shook his head. The plane had just managed to take off, when Yosef went into the aisle. He yelled," DARK AGES, FOR VEKALSE!" He pressed a button. A massive explosion filled the sky.

*OOC: Yosef was a registered citizen of Somelio, but he is from Vekalse.
Last edited by Vekalse on Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JASONHOLT for LIFE. <3
Jasonholt Theme

WATCH UNTIL YOU CRY! xD

Smoya
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Smoya » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:51 pm

To: Esteemed Leadera
Encryption: Medium

The recent actions Vekalse has committed is terrible! It is a shame that we have let them pass wih this.

Let me remind you what we are fighting for: to end the inhumane acts Somelio has commuted. Vekalse has sunk themselves down to their level by killing innocent civilians, exploding airliners - a terrorist tatic! We must stand up and show that killing innocents are bad, no matter who they are done by.

I strongly urge to completely sanction Vekalse. They choose to sink themselves to the terrorist level. Do this for humanity.

President Lucas Airés

To: Leaders of Vekalse

Your acts are unnacceptable. You have chosen to make your nation a terrorist organization. We will disapprove of it strongly.

Your nation will be completely sanctioned. End your inhumane actions that you claim will defend Yaramaqui to prevent any further deaths.

President Lucas Airés
Visit Sunalaya!

Vekalse
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vekalse » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:00 pm

Code: Select all
To: SMOYAN GOVERNMENT

To stop the Somelion attacks, you must do the same. These people are persistent, and will not leave Yaramaqui alone. May I remind you of the Chemical Weapons they might use? May I remind you of the hundreds of civilians they killed in Yaramaqui? A taste of their own medicine, Lucas. A taste.

I have ordered the stop of the bombings, and the terrorism threat, but will invade. You will be helping Somelio if you choose to sanction us.
We propose the compromise of 14.00 Billion Crosens sent to Smoya, and no sanctions. This is a gift. Again, I have ordered the attacks to stop, but the mainland invasion will begin, soon.

Noel Parthamax, President of Vekalse

JASONHOLT for LIFE. <3
Jasonholt Theme

WATCH UNTIL YOU CRY! xD

Lindenholt
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Lindenholt » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:50 am

"Compatriots, first of all I would like to reassure you that martial law will not be declared. Our own country is not at risk of attack. The message you just saw on television is automated and made for the worst scenario. Let me explain to you what is going on in this short message. As you all know Somelio has been in turmoil for the past year or so. Jihadists are now controlling the nation and have attacked the nation. It is our duty, as Lindians, to help our allies in their war. In the following hours news reports will brief you further about the situation. I have to go now, and order our brave soldiers to fight. Thank you for your time."

Carpaij was in a bunker with a studio instead of his normal office. When the broadcast was done he immediately walked to the fake door and tried to open it, someone of the crew had to remind him the set was fake. And he later found the real door. He rushed to the meeting room where he would plan the next moves of the Lindian military.

He opened the door and immediately asked to his generals and ministers: "What now?"
"Intelligence reports that the Somelios are trying to attack an other nation, we're not sure which though."
"FIND IT OUT! We can't risk an other strike! Is Malafaqum save?"
"Yes we've set up border checkpoints at all major roads and those ones who lead to important buildings. And several helicopters are patrolling from the air."
"Okay, which fleet is closest to Somelio?"
"None sir, all our fleets are at bases for maintenance"
"Send a fleet of 3 whales to Somelio, it's time for airstrikes. Let them go full speed ahead. And I want plans for a land invasion."
"Yes sir" the general saluted and walked out of the room

Smoya
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Smoya » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:03 am

To: Noel Parthamax

We will not be bribed and continue sanctions. And there are no claims to chemical weapons they might use.

Mark my words: if you kill another civilian, your nation will be punished. Us Smoyans fight for humans worldwide, not for certain innocent people and will kill innocent people in return.

President Lucas Airés

500 KM off the coast of Iackstorm

The naval fleet, after a day of sailing, had reached destination and peacefully waited for the other navies. (Not much to say...)
Visit Sunalaya!

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:14 pm

500 km away from Iackstorm
General Timmel

The Rhodeve First Navy had finally reached the blue coastal waters. The fleet, which contained 10 Destroyers, 1 aircraft carrier and 5 other ships, was the pride of the Rhodeve navy, being the first fleet ever commissioned by the Queen Diana. On board were nearly 7,000 soldiers, crew and officers prepared for the Invasion of Somelio. General Timmel walked to the back of his Flagship, the HMS Rubin, where a small helicopter was sitting at rest. "Captain, you take command while I am with the Smoyans. I will inform you of my return."
"Ay-ay General" The captain saluted his superior.

As the helicopter took off into the air, a message was sent to the Smoyan Flagship:

To: Smoyan Command

The Rhodeve fleet has arrived on the coast of Iackstorm. I will be in a helicopter and ask permission to land on your flagship, in order to discuss strategy.

Good luck my friend,
General Timmel
She/Her

Factbook

Lindenholt
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Lindenholt » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:23 pm

Rhodevus wrote:500 km away from Iackstorm
General Timmel

The Rhodeve First Navy had finally reached the blue coastal waters. The fleet, which contained 10 Destroyers, 1 aircraft carrier and 5 other ships, was the pride of the Rhodeve navy, being the first fleet ever commissioned by the Queen Diana. On board were nearly 7,000 soldiers, crew and officers prepared for the Invasion of Somelio. General Timmel walked to the back of his Flagship, the HMS Rubin, where a small helicopter was sitting at rest. "Captain, you take command while I am with the Smoyans. I will inform you of my return."

As the helicopter took off into the air, a message was sent to the Smoyan Flagship:

The Rhodeve fleet has arrived on the coast of Iackstorm. I will be in a helicopter and ask permission to land on your flagship, in order to discuss strategy.

Good luck my friend,
General Timmel

lol you guys are on the wrong side of the region xD

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:24 pm

Lindenholt wrote:
Rhodevus wrote:500 km away from Iackstorm
General Timmel

Good luck my friend,
General Timmel

lol you guys are on the wrong side of the region xD

shut up
She/Her

Factbook

Somelio
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Somelio » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:41 pm

Mobane

The soldier's laughing died out as the rest of the Vekalse ships collapsed. It was truly amusing to them. All over the web videos wee posted how "Somelio could win" after seeing the embarrassing collapse of the Vekalse ships. Videos and articles were continuing to post pictures and videos of the civilians hurt, showing that Vekalse and it's allies had bad intentions.

But the battle at Mobane wasn't over.

After makeshift hospitals were created all over the city, the Somelion soldiers stood their ground and waited for the next wave of attacks. Security was doubled. But this time, Somelio would take the first move.

Two H-83 jets, stolen from other nations during the revolution, rushed out toward the sea to encounter the jets. Though they were poorly trained, their weapons - also smuggled - were powerful enough to take down F-16s in a few shots.

Mohadini INT'L Airport

Rings of terror erupted throughout the airport as the airliner exploded. The gas from the airport created a large fire, causing the fire department to dispatch to the scene. The death toll was frightening - near 1,000 dead. The attack sparked a nationalist revenge against Vekalse, a vengeance that Somelions never felt before.

Smoya
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Smoya » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:08 pm

Off the coast of Iackstorm

RE: To General Timmel

Landing access granted. I will be waiting.

Suddenly, six marines cleared the landing pad for helicopter. Admiral Juan Mathers walked up to the pad, waiting for General Timmel to land.

Sorry for the short post, not much to say...

Also, Lind, I said to meet off the coat of Iackstorm because I thought Somelio would get spaces next to Iackstorm, but now he's next to POD...maybe we could say we are next to Quapaw instead?
Visit Sunalaya!

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:10 pm

Smoya wrote:Off the coast of Iackstorm

RE: To General Timmel

Landing access granted. I will be waiting.

Suddenly, six marines cleared the landing pad for helicopter. Admiral Juan Mathers walked up to the pad, waiting for General Timmel to land.

Sorry for the short post, not much to say...

Also, Lind, I said to meet off the coat of Iackstorm because I thought Somelio would get spaces next to Iackstorm, but now he's next to POD...maybe we could say we are next to Quapaw instead?

Agreed We are next to Quapaw

The Helicopter slowly landed on the landing pad. While the engines were turning off, General Timmel opened the side door, stepping onto the Smoyan ship. He walked up to the Admiral and held out his hand for a handshake. "Good to finally meet you Admiral Mathers. I am General Timmel."
She/Her

Factbook

Aznazia
Minister

Founded: Feb 18, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Aznazia » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:29 pm

3rd Aznazian fleet
Off the coast of Iackstorm

Code: Select all
To: Admiral Juan Mathers of the Smoyan Navy
From: Rear Admiral Micheal Veridoni of the 3rd Anzaizan fleet

The Aznazian thrid fleet has come within visual range of your fleet and I request for a face-to-face meeting with you and Admiral Timmel.  My helicopter will be readied to fly me over to your flagship in a few minutes and I will scramble 4 jets to fly high cover over our fleets.

As the third fleet approached, Rear Admiral Michael Veridoni ordered his helicopter be readied to fly to the Smoyan flagship to meet with members of the Rhodeve and Smoyan navy. The UH-72 "Sea hawk" helicopter was brought up from the lower decks of the FRAN South Suavio and was prepared for take off. Once rear admiral Veridoni was in the helicopter a flight of four NF/A-3 Sea Lightening II's took off to fly air cover over the fleet as he made his way to the Smoyan flagship. The Admiral Timmel's helicopter was already landing so the Sea Hawk waited for the helicopter to let off the admiral before moving in to land.
The Federal Republic of Aznazia

My Political View: https://www.politicalcompass.org/chart?ec=4.13&soc=2.82
Pro: USA, Guns, Republic, Capitalism, Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Religion, Gay Rights, Patriotism, Environment, Green Energy.
Anti: Communism, Corruption, Crony-Capitalism, Accommodation, Fascism, Religious Extremism, Neo-Progressivism.
Peace Time: 450,000 total

Breakdown by branch (peace time):
    -Army: 250,000
    -Navy: 100,000
    -Marines: 35,000
    -Air force: 65,000
Population: 98.362 Million
Current Chancellor: Fredrick Pudikov
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Dwight Folwer
Press Secretary: David Piers
Aznazian Trade Secretary: Christopher Olson

PreviousNext